Type: Rock/Fairy
Level: 22
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Timid

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: Hard Stone
Obtained: Hatch
Moves-
Level-Up: Tackle, Harden, Rock Throw, Sharpen, Smack Down, Reflect, Stealth Rock,
Egg Move:
TM/HM: Stone Edge
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 17
Personality: Shy and skittish, often hiding behind Leo.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:50 AM   #103
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Ever since the Turtonator raid battle Gary had been carefully investigating the changes to the terrain of Typhon’s Depths Gym. The strange rocky formations that jutted out of the reef were not only emitting a fair amount of heat, but they also seemed to be pulsing with some kind of draconic energy. Gary’s concerns were justified once he noticed a pair of supersized Dreepy silhouettes circling the dark depths of the blue hole in perfect unison. It had been about half a year since the Dragapult dynamax raid the year before, so the memory was still fresh in his mind. However, this time he knew something was different. As an ominous dark shadow seemed to be rising from the deep, Gary hurried inside to send out an SOS request.

[URGENT: HARD MODE RAID BOSS IMMINENT], he typed into the header. [Species identified as a Dragapult, Category 5. Requesting a team of eight trainers for subjugation.] He quickly pressed send and hurried outside as he waited for help to arrive.

AFTER March 31st at 22:00 UTC, please sign up below with your Pokemon's statistical information. Please include species, level, and moveset. Sign-ups will remain open until April 7th or when all slots are filled, when the raid battle will begin after 48 hours.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 05:00 PM   #104
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"...Hard Mode?" Keith and Willa said in unison, the couple exchanging small smiles as they realized they said this simultaneously.

"Whoa," murmured Maribel. "Those are supposed to be even tougher, right?"

"Yeah, by far," Keith nodded. "Maribel, sweetie, I think I gotta insist on this when I say to maybe not go near one of those types of raids just yet, OK?"

"OK," Maribel sighed. "But only because right now I know we're not ready quite yet, Dad. I hope you'll reconsider this when we actually are."

Keith grinned. "You got a deal," he nodded.

"The question remains, who among us will be going up against this Dragapult?" Willa murmured. "I take it you intend to attempt it, at the very least," she added with a nod to her husband.

"Eheheh, I was thinking of doing so, yeah," Keith nodded. "But yeah- it's a question of which of my Pokémon I-"

"Drap drapi drap drapi Drapion! DRAP DRAPI DRAP DRAPI DRAPION!!"

"...Well, dere's yer answer," Meowth purred as the Poison/Dark-type approached them, grinning excitedly, clicking his claws eagerly. "Do I need ta translate wat Scorpius just said?"

"Something along the lines of 'I wanna battle the Dragapult! I WANNA BATTLE THE DRAGAPULT!!', something like that?" Keith chuckled.

"Word fer word," Meowth chuckled back. "Some tings neva change, do dey?"

"Nope," Keith shook his head, still smiling. "All right, Scorpius- this is gonna be tougher than your average raid, just letting you know. You ready to get this party started?"

"Draaaaaaap!" Scorpius declared in response.

Keith smiled at this, then looked around at his family. "Well, that's all I needed to hear," he said. "C'mon, everyone- to the Banette's Revenge!"

OOC: Keith Masters will be entering this raid alongside Scorpius the Drapion. Scorpius's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Scorpius
Species: Drapion ()
Level: 66
Type: Poison/Dark
Attacks: Bite, Poison Sting, Leer, Sludge Bomb, Night Slash, Knock Off, Cut, Strength, Agility, Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Venoshock, Pin Missile, Dark Pulse, Poison Tail, Acupressure, Pursuit, Bug Bite, Poison Fang, Scary Face, Swords Dance, Slash, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Rock Climb, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power (Dragon), Confuse Ray, Dig, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Twineedle, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Retaliate, Struggle Bug, Crunch, Sand Attack, Screech, Fury Cutter, Whirlwind, Frost Breath, Bind, Fell Stinger, Stomping Tantrum, Brutal Swing, Shadow Blast, Cross Poison, Throat Chop, Razor Wind, Skitter Smack, Focus Energy, Power-Up Punch, Infestation, Assurance.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Toxic Spikes, Z-Toxic.
Evolution: >lv. 40>
Nature: Rash
Ability: Sniper
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 80
Beauty stat: 80
Tough stat: 80
Smart stat: 80
Cool stat: 80
Obtained: Cable Club
Achievements: (Beginner Trainer Trophy)
Held item: Black Glasses
Bio:
Scorpius is always ready for battle. Nothing gets him fired up quite like a powerful opponent, and he will never back down until a winner is decided. Initially he was unable to discern the difference between a friendly greeting and a battle challenge, though now he's a bit more sensible in that regard. He also had a bad habit of trying to issue challenges to any powerful Pokémon he saw- more than once he had to be stopped from challenging a Dragonite while still in the Skorupi stage. While he is a popular sparring partner for many of his teammates, others are somewhat turned off by his constant hunger for battle. Despite all this, however, he has a soft spot for his love interest- Hermione. Even now that Scorpius is a Drapion, and Hermione is a Weedle, the drastic size difference is something neither of them let get in the way of their love.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-03-2021 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 05:06 PM   #105
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Name: Louise
Species: Mawile
Special: Wears a white hoodie with a copper nametag attached
Level: 61
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Sassy (Likes Bitter, Dislikes Sweet)
Obtained: Starter
Held Item: Occa Berry
Ball:
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Smart: 20, Tough: 20, Cool: 20, Beauty: 10
Bond: 45
Moves Known:
--By Level: Play Rough (Lv. -), Iron Head (Lv. -), Taunt (Lv. -), Growl (Lv. -), Fairy Wind (Lv. -), Astonish (Lv. -), Fake Tears (Lv. 5), Bite (Lv. 10), Sweet Scent (Lv. 13), Vice Grip (Lv. 17), Faint Attack (Lv. 21), Baton Pass (Lv. 25), Crunch (Lv. 29), Iron Defense (Lv. 33), Sucker Punch (Lv. 37), Stockpile (Lv. 41), Swallow (Lv. 41), Spit Up (Lv. 41)
--By 'Birth': Ancient Power, Metal Burst, Misty Terrain, Seismic Toss, Pain Split, Punishment, Swords Dance
--By Tutor: Thunder Punch, Magnet Rise, Laser Focus, Guardian Terrain, Dynamic Punch
--By TM: Sludge Bomb, Power-Up Punch, Incinerate, Ally Switch, Ice Punch, False Swipe, Sandstorm, Stone Edge, Solar Beam
My inner megalomaniac ultimately decided that optimising Level acquisition's the way to go with this one. Whoops!

Last edited by Median Dia; 04-05-2021 at 01:54 AM.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #106
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Impidimp
Level: 60
Item: Big Root
Bond: 0
Personality: Naughty, Sneaky, Mischievous
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Play Rough, Voodoo Boogaloo, Confide, Fake Out, Bite, Flatter, Fake Tears, Assurance, Swagger, Thunder Wave, Drain Punch, Leech Life, Draining Kiss, Sucker Punch, Torment, Burning Jealousy, Lash Out, Skitter Smack, Dazzling Gleam, Nasty Plot, Foul Play

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 04-04-2021 at 08:54 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:23 PM   #107
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Species: Bisharp
Level: 66
Type: Dark/Steel
Obtained: Caught in New Fizz City
Pokeball: Steel Ball
Ability: Defiant
Hold Item: Occa Berry
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Fury Cutter, Torment, Feint Attack, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Slash, Assurance, Pursuit, Revenge, Psycho Cut, Magnet Rise, Dig, Metal Sound, Embargo, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Metal Burst, Iron Head, Guillotine, X-Scissor, Sucker Punch, Laser Focus, Swords Dance, Lash Out, Foul Play
Evolves: From Pawniard @ Lv. 52

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 04-03-2021 at 02:34 PM.
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:38 PM   #108
Emp
Volcano Badge

We got a Situation up in here

13. holding Leftovers

Spoiler: show
Scrafty♂ Situation Level 72 Nature Naughty Ability Moxie

Code:
Leer
Headbutt
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Feint Attack
Swagger
Payback
Brick Break
Chip Away
High Jump Kick
Beat Up
Protect
Scary Face
Crunch
Facade
Rock Climb
Focus Punch
Head Smash
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt
Coaching
Focus Blast
Dragon Dance
Snarl
Power-Up Punch
Iron Head
Iron Defence
Stone Edge
Poison Jab
Assurance

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 04-01-2021 at 09:09 PM.
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 01:39 AM   #109
myahoo
Soul Badge

Welp. I guess we're back, but with someone else this time:

Held Item: Werewolf Claws
Pokeball:
Birthday: July 11
Nickname: Ore
Level: 67
Origin: Trade with Electric Blue Eye for 3 candies and 2 Rare Bones
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: -
Bond: 49 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 40/40/40/40/40
Evolution Line:
Level-Up Moves: Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Leer, Scratch, Astonish[3], Foresight[4], Night Shade[6], Confuse Ray[6], Shadow Sneak[9], Fury Swipes[11], Fake Out[12], Detect[14], Disable[15], Feint Attack[19], Punishment[24], Knock Off[26], Shadow Claw[29], Quash[30], Power Gem[36], Shadow Ball[39], Foul Play[41]
HM Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Flash
TM/TR Moves: Dig, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Dazzling Gleam, Thief, Dark Pulse, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace, Assurance
Egg Moves: Recover, Feint, Sucker Punch, Trick, Nasty Plot, Metal Burst
Move Tutor Moves: Metronome, Foul Play, Snatch, Seismic Toss, Ominous Wind
Additional Moves: -
Other: -

Last edited by myahoo; 04-03-2021 at 10:18 PM.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 05:49 PM   #110
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
The prodigal daughter returns!

Species: Eevee
Calendar Date: April 17th
Name: Naula
Type: Normal
Level: 30
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Gentle
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Held Item: None
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take-Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Bite, Copycat
Egg Move: Wish
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell
Bond: Reflect, Tri-Attack, Soft-Boiled.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 03:00 PM   #111
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Let's wing it. Tyranitar.

Spoiler: show
Species: Tyranitar.
Level: 55.
Obtained: Hatchery.
Pokeball: Rock Ball.
Type: Rock/Dark.
Ability: Unnerve.
Nature: Serious.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 36.
Evolutionary Track: Larvitar > Pupitar (level 30) > Tyranitar (level 55).

Bio: Attila was as close to a villain as any pokemon on Alex's team, in terms of ambition. With an air of superiority around her, she sought to become a mighty tyrant to rule over her subjects, though her small stature had led to some ridicule among the more experienced members of the squad. In spite of this, her ruthlessness and what she'll do for more power, be it a demonstration of natural might, sacrificing lesser beings (quite literally in one situation) or challenging her own endurance against natural flaws led to her evolution. With it came an understanding of what it means to be a ruler and member of the team, and after a tense battle against a monstrously large Snorlax on Springtime Isle, Attila came to respect Alex for his skills and tactical thinking, and her iffy dynamic with the squad previously has eroded significantly. While she's still a bit on the immature and ambitious side, the so-called Queen of the Mountain is certainly not one to be trifled with.

Characteristics: Twice the size as average, at 13' 02", with basalt body and crimson belly, the result of dark pacts.

Moveset:
Level: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Scary Face, Thrash, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Payback, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Tackle, Rock Throw, Stomping Tantrum, Hyper Beam, Iron Defense, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang.
Egg: Iron Head, Stealth Rock.
Machine: Firestream, Body Slam.
Tutor: Superpower.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League