UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 07:21 PM   #1551
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
I'd also like to swap one breeding slot for an Enigma Egg and drop that off as well.
I'd like to hatch this wee one thank you.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:21 PM   #1552
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Meetan: You have hatched a Female Shuckle!

Enigma: You have hatched a Female Noibat!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-07-2021, 07:48 PM   #1553
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Enigma: You have hatched a Female Noibat!
Poping in an Aether ball

Declaring her name to be Hexxus and her ability to be Infiltrator

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 05-09-2021, 01:20 PM   #1554
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Picking up my new baby in a Poke Ball. Thanks very muchly!
Old 05-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #1555
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dropping off a Bug Egg from the Watt Shop for incubation

Also, expending a breeding slot (2nd of my 4 for the year) for an Enigma Egg
Old 05-10-2021, 03:56 PM   #1556
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Dropping off a Psychic Egg from the Watt Shop. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:02 PM   #1557
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (Rank 1, 85 FC).
Hatching time!
Old 05-10-2021, 11:45 PM   #1558
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Missingno Master: You have hatched a male Ralts with EMs Grudge, Memento, and Shadow Sneak!
Old 05-11-2021, 12:26 AM   #1559
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Exchanging two of my breeding slots for a Bug Egg.
Hatching bug.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:32 AM   #1560
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Female Pichu!
Picking up in Poke Ball.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 AM   #1561
Sneaze
Mrow?

CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a female Snom!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-11-2021, 11:17 AM   #1562
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a female Snom!
Picking up, ability is Ice Scales.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:06 PM   #1563
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You have hatched a shiny female Milcery with EMs Baby-Doll Eyes and Last Resort!
Forgot I didn't pick this one up. Well, done now in a Pokeball. ANd already evolved so let's say I did this first lmao

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-11-2021, 05:05 PM   #1564
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Missingno Master: You have hatched a male Ralts with EMs Grudge, Memento, and Shadow Sneak!
"...really do appreciate you doing this, Gavin. It's rather embarrassing- a Trainer my age not even knowing something this basic."

"Ah, it ain't all that bad," Gavin Golurkson responded, shaking his head. "Marv, man, you only just started getting into this whole Pokémon Trainer thing, and far as I'm concerned, ain't never too late to learn the basics. Besides which, wild Pokémon weren't always as much a thing in Orre as they are now- you wouldn't believe the number of grown-ass men and women in Pyrite Town who wouldn't know how to aim a Poké Ball properly if they tried."

Marv Liss allowed himself a chuckle in response. "I suppose that's fair," he conceded as he and Gavin continued on their way- the pair of Trainers were currently walking down the dirt road leading them away from Sludge Wave Coast and onto Fizzytopia Route 1, Gavin having convinced Marv to go so that the relatively new Trainer could get the hang of catching Pokémon. "So, where exactly are we heading, then?"

Gavin shrugged. "Figured we'd just start walking and looking, see what we find. You're none too picky about what you end up with, you said, yeah?"

"Right," Marv nodded. "If I still lived in Greenmuk City, I'd be pretty picky, but now I have a home far more spacious than that tiny apartment. Though I'm not ruling out something small nevertheless," he added fairly.

"Hell, yeah, it's your decision," Gavin nodded back. "That's the whole thing here, being a Pokémon Trainer- you catch and train whatever you damn well please. Now, bunch of different places we could go," he added. "I've caught some good Pokémon myself in places like Mega Valley, Mt. Scuffle, Cadaver Forest-"

"Cadaver Forest?" Marv repeated, raising an eyebrow. "...quite a name that place has."

"Yeah, it got that name from the fact that anyone who used to go in there never came back out," Gavin said lightly. "Oh, relax, it don't happen no more," he added, seeing the look he was getting from Marv. "Keith caught the Beautifly that had been draining people's blood in there. Friggin' Shiny, too, I'm so jealous," he added with a good-natured chuckle, indicating that he really wasn't holding that against his best friend. "But yeah, if we're thinking Cadaver Forest, we'll wanna get moving-"

"Raaaalts! Raaaalts!"

"...the fuck?" Gavin murmure, looking down. Marv followed his gaze, and sure enough, standing there in the road, looking up at the pair of Trainers, was a small green and white creature. I say it was looking up at them, but they couldn't really tell for sure, with the eyes concealed beneath the large green helmet that seemed to be part of its head. A pair of small red horns protruded from said helmet. Gavin took out his P*DA and opened it up, going into the Strategy Memo.

"Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon. Type: Psychic and Fairy," droned the device. "Able to sense the emotions of others. Rarely appears, but is drawn to those with a positive disposition."

"Well, shit, wasn't expecting something so early," Gavin chuckled. "And that Ralts is looking ready for a fight," he added.

"Right," nodded Marv. He'd already grabbed hold of a Poké Ball, and now threw it into the air. "Go, Bright!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, the Poké Ball opened up, and out came Marv's Volbeat. "Bebeat!" declared Bright, landing on the ground and eyeing the Ralts warily.

Ralts made the first move. Taking a deep breath, it took a step forward and bellowed out, "RAAAAAAAAAAALTS!" Being a Ralts, this wasn't especially loud, but the attack was still effective in what it set out to do- as the visible soundwaves from the Growl washed over Bright, the Volbeat could feel his Attack power going down.

At this, Marv grinned. "Thank goodness that won't stop us!" he said. "Bright, Tail Glow!"

"Beabeat!" declared Bright, closing his eyes and focusing as his rear end lit up brightly. In stark contrast to Growl's effect, now Bright could feel his Special Attack boosting massively.

Ralts was not about to just stand there while this was going on, however. The Feeling Pokémon gestured dramatically towards Bright, and the Ralts's shadow was off! The shadow appeared to draw a sword from somewhere, before jabbing it towards the Volbeat. At the same time, a spike of shadowy energy erupted from the ground, the Shadow Sneak hitting Bright for decent damage. And it didn't stop there, either- as Bright was attempting to get back up, Ralts shouted again, though this time, the visible soundwaves had a pinkish hue to them, and the effect was more damaging to Bright himself than to his Attack.

"Shit, that Ralts's good," remarked Gavin. "Shadow Sneak into Disarming Voice like that? Little guy ain't playing around.

"Neither are we, though," Marv stated. "Bright, Infestation!"

"Beeeeat!" bellowed Bright, exhaling a swarm of glowing green gnats that flew all around Ralts. The Psychic/Fairy-type looked more than willing to fight back, but less than willing to actually open its mouth, clearly out of fear of swallowing one of those bugs.

"Hah, good shit," Gavin grinned.

"Thank you," grinned Marv. "Now, Bright- Meteor Beam!"

But Ralts wasn't completely stopped. Its shadow went on the offense once more, landing rapid fire Shadow Sneaks on the Volbeat, stopping his attempts at attacking before they could start.

"Gah," murmured Marv. And then, it dawned on him- as he looked, he could see that the shadow was only attacking Bright from the front. It was staying away from the light his tail was giving off! "Cover your eyes, Gavin," Marv whispered. Gavin was puzzled, but did as told, after which Marv did likewise, and then called out another command; "Use Flash!"

"Beat!" smirked Bright. And flapping his wings to rise upward a little bit, his tail lit up magnificently, flooding the area with brilliant illumination. The Ralts's shadow vanished completely, and Ralts itself, still swatting away at the Infestation, was helpless.

"Finish it!" Marv called out. "Signal Beam now!"

"Vollll beeeeeat!" Bright exclaimed, letting fly a beam of multicolored light, striking the Ralts directly. It did not faint, and was struggling to get back up, but Marv knew his chance had come all the same.

"Alright, like I told you," grinned Gavin as Marv dug into his bag. "Make sure you enlarge it, aim careful, and let 'er rip!"

Marv nodded, enlarging the Poké Ball he'd grabbed with a click of the button. He took maybe a second longer to aim than Gavin would have, but this was his first time, he could certainly be given a pass on that. And finally, he let the sphere fly. "Poké Ball! Go!" Marv exclaimed.

The ball struck Ralts right on the head, opened up, and sucked it inside. It wobbled back and forth on the ground, the button blinking red. The ball's shaking was not too intense, though whether this was from Ralts's exhaustion or perhaps an unwillingness to escape was unclear. Either way, moments later, the ball fell still.

"Nice!" Gavin grinned, patting Marv on the back. "You just caught yourself a Ralts!"

"...I really did catch a Pokémon," Marv murmured, unable to stop smiling. "...this really is a wonderful feeling! Oh- Bright, thank you," he added, as the Volbeat flew over, handing him his new Ralts's Poké Ball. "So now... I think maybe we get back to the Pokémon Center?" he said. "Bright and Ralts both battled hard."

Gavin nodded approvingly. "See? You're getting the hang of being a Trainer already."

~~~~~

"Oh! Marv!" smiled Diana as she entered the Pokémon Center. "I thought I saw you come in here- you guys weren't gone long at all."

"Yeah, it didn't take long to find something at all," Marv responded as he took back the Poké Balls Helena was handing him. "Would you like to see?"

"Sure," nodded Diana, backing up to give Marv room.

Marv nodded in response, and tossed one of the Poké Balls. "Come out, Ralts," he said, and the Feeling Pokémon appeared in a flash of light.

Ralts looked around for a moment. Looked up at Diana, sensing that she was making a valiant effort to not gush over the Ralts's cuteness, and gave a nod to acknowledge and respect this effort. Then turned to Marv. Regarded him with an unreadable expression for a moment. Then, cracked a small smile and bowed to Marv. Marv smiled and bowed back.

And then, a voice sounded in Marv's head. I enjoyed our battle, came what Marv realized was Ralts's telepathic voice. I think I will be as happy with you as you feel now.

"How did you know I'm feeling happ- right, right, you're a Ralts, it's what you do," Marv chuckled.

"Wha-" began Diana.

"Ralts is communicating with me through telepathy," Marv explained. "Ralts- my name is Marv, by the way, and this is my girlfriend Diana.

It is a pleasure, Ralts replied, bowing to both Marv and Diana. Marv. I gather you intend to give me a proper name, as you have with Bright? he added.

"If you would be OK with one," nodded Marv. "I was thinking about-"

If you'll excuse the intrusion, Ralts interrupted. I actually listened in on some of the ideas you were considering while I was being healed. And I know you dismissed this one, thinking I would not approve, but allow me to correct your mistake by saying, I quite like the sound of Steakknife.

"...You're serious?" Marv murmured in surprise.

Quite, confirmed Ralts. As you may have surmised already, I aspire to become a Gallade someday, so I would say this name works well.

"Well, then how can I refuse?" Marv smiled. "Steakknife it is."

And Steakknife smiled at this. Marv held out a hand, allowing the Ralts to climb up onto his shoulder as Diana and Marv exited the Pokémon Center and headed on home.

OOC: Picking up Ralts in Poké Ball #7 of 10, naming him Steakknife, and declaring his Ability to be Telepathy.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:48 PM   #1565
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Exchanging my last two egg slots for another Fighting Egg
Please, anything but the Onion Child

Old 05-12-2021, 10:54 PM   #1566
Sneaze
Mrow?

Zelphon: You have hatched a male Machop with EM Knock Off!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-14-2021, 08:39 PM   #1567
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorasla: You have hatched a Male Drowzee with EM Ice Punch!
Picking up in a Poké Ball (2 of 10).
Old 05-16-2021, 07:13 PM   #1568
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Dropping off a Bug Egg from the Watt Shop for incubation

Also, expending a breeding slot (2nd of my 4 for the year) for an Enigma Egg
Gotta hatch 'em all
Old 05-16-2021, 07:29 PM   #1569
Lil'twick
Insanity

Slash: You have hatched a male Scatterbug with EMs Poison Powder, Rage Powder, and Stun Spore!

You have hatched a male Solosis!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-17-2021, 02:18 AM   #1570
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Slash: You have hatched a male Scatterbug with EMs Poison Powder, Rage Powder, and Stun Spore!

You have hatched a male Solosis!

I'll put both of these in normal PokeBalls
Old 05-17-2021, 03:56 PM   #1571
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinyShell View Post
Dropping off a Psychic Egg from the Watt Shop. Thanks.
Hatch please.
Old 05-17-2021, 06:25 PM   #1572
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Spiny Shell: You have hatched a genderless S Unown!
Old 05-17-2021, 06:35 PM   #1573
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Spiny Shell: You have hatched a genderless S Unown!
I had no idea we could get Unown from eggs.

Naming this guy Serine, declaring Ability to be Levitate, and putting it into a regular Pokeball. Thanks.
Old 05-23-2021, 12:38 PM   #1574
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Zelphon: You have hatched a male Machop with EM Knock Off!
Thanks! Picking them up in a Shadow Ball (2/4)

Old 05-28-2021, 06:48 PM   #1575
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping off an Enigma eggo from FC @235 for incubation
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records