UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2021, 07:29 PM   #126
Sneaze
Mrow?

Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x TM Rage, 1x Pewter Crunchies, 1x Electric Gem, and 1x Full Incense!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Sweet Heart, 1x Lemonade, 1x Super Repel, and 1x Mummy Bandages!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Luminious Moss, 1x Casteliacone, 1x Rage Candy Bar, and 1x Black Belt!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Moon Ball, 1x Big Malasada, 1x TM Earthquake, and 1x Lucky Punch!

Prof.Enigma: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x TM Double Team, 1x TM Snatch, 1x Yellow Flute, and 1x Sun Stone!

Gemini Spark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Friend Ball, 1x Heal Powder, 1x TM Psychic, and 1x Old Spice Incense!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Dream Ball, 1x Berry Juice, 1x Great Ball, and 1x Yellow Cyber Ball!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Ice Gem, 1x Awakening, 1x Black Flute, and 1x Toxic Orb!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received 1x TM Drain Punch, 1x Fluffy Tail, 1x Moomoo Milk, and 1x Magical Espeon Plushie!

Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out three items! You have received 1x Escape Rope, 1x TM Counter, and 1x TM Poison Jab!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out two items! You have received 1x Lumiose Galette and 1x Plasma Ball!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 06-18-2021, 09:50 PM   #127
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Psychic Gem 1x X Speed, 1x Grass Gem, and 1x Mummyball!
Old 06-19-2021, 12:00 AM   #128
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received 1x TM Drain Punch, 1x Fluffy Tail, 1x Moomoo Milk, and 1x Magical Espeon Plushie!
Gonna collect these early and try not to forget to drop off so I can get Sniz their long-awaited CM. XD
Old 06-20-2021, 11:36 AM   #129
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out three items! You have received 1x Escape Rope, 1x TM Counter, and 1x TM Poison Jab!
Claiming these

Old 06-20-2021, 06:05 PM   #130
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Gemini Spark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Friend Ball, 1x Heal Powder, 1x TM Psychic, and 1x Old Spice Incense!
Claim:
Friend Ball
Heal Powder
TM Psychic
Old Spice Incense

Dropoff:
Jungle Paras Card
Jungle Parasect Card

Fossil Geodude Card
Fossil Golem Card
Old 06-20-2021, 10:27 PM   #131
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes! ]

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out two items! You have received 1x Lumiose Galette and 1x Plasma Ball!
Putting these two back into the gatcha.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:41 AM   #132
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Ice Gem, 1x Awakening, 1x Black Flute, and 1x Toxic Orb!
Picking these up.

Same TCG post as before. Dumping Grass energies 25-28 out of the 36 there into the gacha.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:50 AM   #133
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Sweet Heart, 1x Lemonade, 1x Super Repel, and 1x Mummy Bandages!
Collecting and putting straight back in.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:05 PM   #134
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Luminious Moss, 1x Casteliacone, 1x Rage Candy Bar, and 1x Black Belt!
Collecting.

Throwing back in x1 each of;

Casteliacona
Haban Berry
Chilan Berry
Charti Berry
Old 06-21-2021, 01:29 PM   #135
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Moon Ball, 1x Big Malasada, 1x TM Earthquake, and 1x Lucky Punch!
Claiming these items with my thanks. Using my new TM on my Galarian Stunfisk.

*Mercury learned Earthquake!*

Throwing 4 Grass Energies (#3-6) into the gacha.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:32 PM   #136
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
[color=dodgerblue]
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x TM Rage, 1x Pewter Crunchies, 1x Electric Gem, and 1x Full Incense!
TOssing in everything but the Full Incense and this TM Psych Up into the robo-bird.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-21-2021, 03:00 PM   #137
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Fast Ball, x1 Lava Cookie, x1 Luxury Ball, and x1 Soothe Bell!
Picking these items up, thanks! Putting 1 Rindo Berry (#3 out of 3), 1 Wacan Berry (#3 out of 3), and 2 Haban Berries into the gacha.
Old 06-24-2021, 02:30 PM   #138
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Dream Ball, 1x Berry Juice, 1x Great Ball, and 1x Yellow Cyber Ball!
Picking up:

1x Dream Ball
1x Berry Juice
1x Great Ball
1x Yellow Cyber Ball

Putting Mareep in the Dream Ball (discarding 1x Love Ball).

Dropping off 2x Qualot Berries (1, 2) & 2x Grepa Berries(1, 2).
Old 06-25-2021, 05:54 PM   #139
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Throwing in x2 Rindo Berries, x1 Shuca Berry, and x1 Escape Rope.

Old 06-25-2021, 06:09 PM   #140
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Psychic Gem 1x X Speed, 1x Grass Gem, and 1x Mummyball!
Collecting all this. Throwing 1x Yache Berry, 2x Shuca Berry, and 1x Kasib Berry into the gacha.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:28 PM   #141
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Red Card, x1 Net Ball, x1 Poke Ball, and x1 Light Barrier!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out two items! You have received x1 FUll Restore and x1 Black Flute!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bug Gem, x1 Ghost Gem, x1 Revive, and x1 Werewolf Claws!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Awakening, x1 TM Double-Edge, x1 Berry Juice, and x1 Safety Goggles!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fluffy Tail, x1 X Defend, x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Mug of Fizzybrew Root Beer!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Light Ball, x1 Guard Spec., x1 Shadow Ball, and x1 Lucky Punch!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ghost Gem, x1 Poke Toy, x1 Fairy Gem, and x1 Lucky Punch!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 GUard Spec., x1 Dire Hit, x1 Poke Ball, and x1 Orange Cyber Ball!

Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Adrenaline Orb, x1 Iron, x1 X Defend, and x1 Devil Horns!

Sniz: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Protein, x1 Repeat Ball, x1 Zinc, and x1 Blue Cyber Ball!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-26-2021 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:31 PM   #142
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Fresh Water, 1x Shadow Ball, 1x TR Foul Play, and 1x Chocolate Ball!

Old 06-27-2021, 12:55 AM   #143
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Light Ball, x1 Guard Spec., x1 Shadow Ball, and x1 Lucky Punch!
In the face of two Lucky Punches in two weeks, what can one do but laugh? Claiming these with my thanks.
Old 06-28-2021, 07:29 AM   #144
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Awakening, x1 TM Double-Edge, x1 Berry Juice, and x1 Safety Goggles!
Collecting and immediately redepositing into the Cramo.
Old 06-28-2021, 07:33 AM   #145
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fluffy Tail, x1 X Defend, x1 Ultra Ball, and x1 Mug of Fizzybrew Root Beer!
Claiming.

Dropping in x1 of the following;

Fluffy Tail, X Defend, Babiri Berry, Chople Berry
Old 06-28-2021, 02:39 PM   #146
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Fresh Water, 1x Shadow Ball, 1x TR Foul Play, and 1x Chocolate Ball!
Picking these up. Dropping off the TR Play Rough, Chocolate Ball, and 2 Rindi Berries into the gacha.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-28-2021, 03:13 PM   #147
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out two items! You have received x1 FUll Restore and x1 Black Flute!
Putting these, one Rindo berry (4-->3), and one Shuca berry (3-->2) back into the gacha.
Old 06-29-2021, 12:30 AM   #148
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bug Gem, x1 Ghost Gem, x1 Revive, and x1 Werewolf Claws!
Picking these up.

Same TCG post as before. Dumping Grass energies 29-32 out of the 36 there into the gacha.
Old 06-29-2021, 12:39 AM   #149
myahoo
Soul Badge

Haha, I forgot I picked up early last week. Dumping another 4x Psychic Energy cards into the cram.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:16 AM   #150
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing 4 Grass Energy (#7-10) into the gacha.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records