UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 05:47 PM   #51
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sweet Heart, x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 NEst Ball, and x1 TM Rain Dance!
Claiming the above.

Throwing the Sweet Heart and Pewter Crunchies back in the gacha, as well as 2 Charti Berries

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 05-14-2021, 07:30 PM   #52
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Sky Drop, x1 Awakening, x1 Feather Ball, and x1 TM Rain Dance!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Lure Ball, x1 Heal Ball, x1 Lumiose Galette, and x1 TM Weather Ball!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Premier Ball, x1 Iron Ball, x1 Escape Rope, and x1 Friend Ball!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ice Heal, x1 Red Flute, x1 Lure Ball, and x1 Friend Ball!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Swagger, x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 TM Reflect, and x1 TR Throat Chop!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 Lure Ball, x1 White Flute, and x1 Fire Stone!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x2 Dusk Balls, x1 TM Thief, and x1 TM Ice Beam!

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Berry Juice, x1 Burn Heal, x1 Moon Ball, and x1 Luxury Ball!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Level Ball, x1 TM Rage, and x1 TM Revenge!

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sport Ball, x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Light Ball, and x1 Reaper Cloth!

Meetan: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Lure Ball!

Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Egg Bomb, x1 King's Rock, x1 TM Protect, and x1 Water Stone!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 05-14-2021 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:30 PM   #53
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Fluffy Tail, 1x TM Swords Dance, 1x TR Dragon Dance, 1x Chocolate Ball!

Old 05-16-2021, 10:32 PM   #54
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and our now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-bird give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Lure Ball, x1 Heal Ball, x1 Lumiose Galette, and x1 TM Weather Ball!
Picking these up and dumping in another 4x Water Energy Cards.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:14 AM   #55
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Premier Ball, x1 Iron Ball, x1 Escape Rope, and x1 Friend Ball!
Picking these up.

Same TCG post as before. Dumping Grass energies 5-8 out of the 36 there into the gacha.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:01 PM   #56
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Sky Drop, x1 Awakening, x1 Feather Ball, and x1 TM Rain Dance!
Picking up:

1x TM SKY DROP
1x Awakening
1x Feather Ball
1x TM RAIN DANCE

Teaching TM SKY DROP to Togekiss & TM RAIN DANCE to Oricorio-S.

Dropping off 1x Cornn Berry & 3x Magost Berries (1, 2, 3).
Old 05-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #57
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Fluffy Tail, 1x TM Swords Dance, 1x TR Dragon Dance, 1x Chocolate Ball!
Picking these up. Dropping off 4 more Passho berries. One more left x-x.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-17-2021, 02:55 PM   #58
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Swagger, x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 TM Reflect, and x1 TR Throat Chop!
On mobile so quote may be a little wonky.

Collecting these and putting in...
Links will come once I have access to my computer again.

Record keeping:
  • Throat Chop: 1 --> 2

Last edited by SpinyShell; 05-17-2021 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:55 PM   #59
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ice Heal, x1 Red Flute, x1 Lure Ball, and x1 Friend Ball!
Collecting these items with my thanks.

Throwing 2 Rocket's Snorlax and 2 Psychic Energy into the gacha.
Old 05-17-2021, 05:05 PM   #60
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Median Dia: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Heavy Ball, x1 Dream Ball, x1 Yummi Gummi, and x1 Submission!

Prizes may be claimed on May 10th, 12:00 AM GMT

Is there anything quite as Heavy as another's Dreams? Some of those have enough weight to force people into Submission!

...Yeah, I dunno how to fit the Gummi in here. Ah well, might as well just pick everything up.

*Obtained Heavy Ball x1!*
*Obtained Dream Ball x1*
*Obtained Yummi Gummi x1!*
*Obtained TM Submission x1!*
Old 05-17-2021, 05:26 PM   #61
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x2 Dusk Balls, x1 TM Thief, and x1 TM Ice Beam!
Claim:
2 Dusk Balls
TM Thief
TM Ice Beam

Dropoff:
Jungle Clefable Card
Jungle Clefable Card
Base Set Arcanine Card
Base Set Arcanine Card
Old 05-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #62
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Meetan: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Level Ball, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Love Ball, and x1 Lure Ball!
Picking these goodies up and putting my Trapinch, Fiona, into the Love Ball! Thanks! Now, for this week's gacha submissions...

Using one Haban Berry, one Kebia Berry and two Kasib Berries. Thanks!
Old 05-18-2021, 02:38 PM   #63
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 Lure Ball, x1 White Flute, and x1 Fire Stone!
Claiming!

Throwing in:

z1 Babiri berry
x1 Chilan berry
x1 Roseli berry
x1 Occa berry
Old 05-21-2021, 05:12 PM   #64
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Level Ball, x1 TM Rage, and x1 TM Revenge!
Picking these items up, thanks! Putting the above TM Rage, the above TM Revenge, and 2 Babiri Berries (out of 3) into the gacha.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:29 PM   #65
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Egg Bomb, x1 King's Rock, x1 TM Protect, and x1 Water Stone!
Claiming the above.

Rolling again with 1x Colbur Berry and 3x Haban Berries.

Old 05-21-2021, 07:38 PM   #66
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Ice Beam, x1 Antidote, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 TM Heavy Ball!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, the first being in a rainbow package and the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Lustrous Orb, x1 Moon Stone, x1 Heal Ball, and x1 Protector!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Shock Wave, x1 TM Counter, x1 Ice Ball, and x1 TM Breaking Swipe!

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Steel Gem, x1 TM Thunder Punch, x1 Leaf Stone, and x1 TR Electro Ball!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Rage Candy Bar, x1 TM Dream Eater, and x1 Level Ball!

Median Dia: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Net Ball, x1 Rage Candy Bar, x1 Moon Ball, and x1 Scarecrow Vest!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Leek, x1 Moon Ball, x1 TM Iron Tail, and x1 TM Echoed Voice!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Casteliacone, x1 Heavy Ball, x1 Safari Ball, and x1 HM Cut!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TR Hyper Voice, x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Friend Ball, and x1 Ice Gem!

Sneaze: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Life Orb, x1 Fluffy Tail, x1 Yellow Flute, and x1 Ring Target!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-21-2021, 07:56 PM   #67
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Rage Candy Bar, x1 TM Dream Eater, and x1 Level Ball!
Claiming the items with my thanks, and using the TM on my Normal Form Ninetales.

*Sunny learned Dream Eater!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-22-2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 05-21-2021, 08:02 PM   #68
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Mental Herb, 1x Luxury Ball, 1x Galarian Incense, 1x Chipped Pot!

Old 05-22-2021, 01:54 PM   #69
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Mental Herb, 1x Luxury Ball, 1x Galarian Incense, 1x Chipped Pot!
Going to be claiming these. Drop offs next week.

05/24/2021 Edit:

Dropping off my last Passho Berry and three Babiri Berries into the gacha.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 05-24-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2021, 08:16 PM   #70
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing a Sabrina's Mr. Mime, 2 Bill's Teleporters, and a Holo Froslass into the gacha.
Old 05-23-2021, 08:22 PM   #71
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:

SpinyShell: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Steel Gem, x1 TM Thunder Punch, x1 Leaf Stone, and x1 TR Electro Ball!
Picking these up, thanks. I'll edit this post later with what I'll be putting into the gacha. Teaching TM Thunder Punch to my Kecleon, Prism.

Putting...into the gacha.
Old 05-24-2021, 12:49 AM   #72
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Ice Beam, x1 Antidote, x1 Mental Herb, and x1 TM Heavy Ball!
Collecting the above and dropping in 4x Metal Energy cards into the Cram.
Old 05-24-2021, 07:23 PM   #73
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Shock Wave, x1 TM Counter, x1 Ice Ball, and x1 TM Breaking Swipe!
Picking up:

1x TM SHOCK WAVE
1x TM COUNTER
1x Ice Ball
1x TM BREAKING SWIPE

Teaching TM SHOCK WAVE to Pichu, TM COUNTER to Mightyena, & TM BREAKING SWIPE to Rhydon.

Dropping off 1x Nomel Berry, 2x Watmel Berries (1, 2) & 1x Durin Berry.
Old 05-25-2021, 07:57 AM   #74
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, the first being in a rainbow package and the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Lustrous Orb, x1 Moon Stone, x1 Heal Ball, and x1 Protector!

Picking these up. Such a weird orb here that's definitely there for no reason

Same TCG post as before. Dumping Grass energies 9-12 out of the 36 there into the gacha.
Old 05-25-2021, 09:30 AM   #75
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
[color=dodgerblue]
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Casteliacone, x1 Heavy Ball, x1 Safari Ball, and x1 HM Cut!
Picking up!

Throwing in;

x1 Babiri, Chilan, Charti and Haban Berries.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records