UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 01:19 PM   #1576
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Oooh, let's give this a spin!

I'm exchanging 2 breeding slots for a Dragon-Type Pokemon Egg!
Old 06-06-2021, 02:39 AM   #1577
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiza View Post
Oooh, let's give this a spin!

I'm exchanging 2 breeding slots for a Dragon-Type Pokemon Egg!
Oops, almost forgot! Let's hatch this one!
Old 06-06-2021, 12:37 PM   #1578
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Saiza: You have hatched a female Applin with EMs Defense Curl and Sucker Punch!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-06-2021, 03:26 PM   #1579
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Dropping off an Enigma eggo from FC @235 for incubation
Should be more than enough time for this to be hatched

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 06-06-2021, 05:02 PM   #1580
Sneaze
Mrow?

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a male Tyrogue with EM Feint!
Old 06-06-2021, 09:09 PM   #1581
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dropping off my female Meditite (this will be her first breed of the year) to breed with Zorchic's Lucario. I will be using the Old Spice Incense, and keeping the egg (using my third breeding slot of the year)

Species: Meditite
Name: Cerveaux
Ability: Pure Power
Level: Twenty
Nature: Calm
Obtained: Trade with CCK
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Bond: 2
Moves:
Levelup: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Endure, Feint, Hidden Power, Force Palm, Mind Reader, Swagger
EM: Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch
MT: Zen Headbutt, Focus Punch, Substitute
TM/TR/HM/etc: Poison Jab
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Old 06-06-2021, 10:05 PM   #1582
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Dropping off my female Meditite (this will be her first breed of the year) to breed with Zorchic's Lucario. I will be using the Old Spice Incense, and keeping the egg (using my third breeding slot of the year)

Moves:
Levelup: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Detect, Endure, Feint, Hidden Power, Force Palm, Mind Reader, Swagger
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Dropping off my male Lucario to breed with Slash's female Meditite; their Old Spice Incense is involved. Slash will keep the Egg. No problem!

Lucario
Spoiler: show
Species: Lucario ()
Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 52
Bond: 30
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Metal Sound, Quick Guard, Water Pulse, Focus Blast, Heal Pulse, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb [Flying], Draco Meteor, Defensive Shield
Evolution: >30>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
Like his Trainer Jake, Lucario is perceptive and patient. He can utilize aura just like Jake can, but he and his Trainer are still learning the technique(s). Lucario is a versatile, speedy attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:44 PM   #1583
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a male Tyrogue with EM Feint!
Picking up and poping into a pokeball
Old 06-11-2021, 02:34 AM   #1584
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Saiza: You have hatched a female Applin with EMs Defense Curl and Sucker Punch!
Putting her into my 2nd Pokeball of five, thank you!
Old 06-12-2021, 04:06 AM   #1585
Slash
Silver LO

Dropping off my female Hoennian Linoone to breed with MM's male Kantonian Meowth (second of 2 Breeding slots for Linoone, 4th breeding slot for me). He will be providing Old Spice Incense, I will be keeping the Egg

Species: Linoone (Hoennian)
Name:
Ability:
Obtained: The Adoption Centre
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
Bond: 0
Moves:
Levelup: Growl, Tackle, Sand Attack, Tail Whip, Covet, Headbutt, Baby-Doll Eyes, Odor Sleuth, Mud Sport, Pin Missile, Play Rough, Rototiller, Slash, Switcheroo, Hone Claws, Fury Swipes
EM:
MT:
TM/TR/HM/etc:
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Old 06-12-2021, 05:31 PM   #1586
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my male Normal Form Meowth to breed with Slash's female Normal Form Linoone. Leaving this Old Spice Incense with them as well. Meowth's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Meowth
Species: Meowth (Normal Form; )
Level: 46
Type: Normal
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Assist, Hypnosis, Foul Play, Iron Tail, Cut, Swift, Water Pulse, Dream Eater, Flash, Shadow Claw, Bite, Thunderbolt, Fake Out, Nightmare, Gunk Shot, Fury Swipes, Skull Bash, Detect, Work Up, Zap Cannon, Icy Wind, Screech, Punishment, Take Down, Hidden Power (Poison), Round, Defense Curl, Bide, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Hone Claws, Dig, Retaliate, Seed Bomb, Dark Pulse, Power-Up Punch, Feint Attack, Gummi Bomb (Poison), Shadow Wave, Taunt, Pay Day, Thief, Slash, Mimic, Incinerate, Nasty Plot, Hyper Voice, Rock Tomb, Feint, Assurance, Play Rough, Flail, Weather Ball, Breaking Swipe, Swagger, Captivate, Lash Out, Mud Shot, Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Zippy Zap.
Usable Z-Moves: Never-Ending Nightmare, Z-Nightmare, Acid Downpour, Subzero Slammer, Z-Toxic.
Next attack learned: Night Slash (lv. 49)
Evolution:
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Technician
Cute stat: 80
Beauty stat: 80
Tough stat: 80
Smart stat: 80
Cool stat: 80
Obtained: Cable Club
Bio:
When Meowth came to Keith's team, he gained the gift of human speech due to a trading machine malfunction. He idolizes the Team Rocket Meowth on TV, and is basically a "good" version of him. The trade machine malfunction left him with a deep dislike of being inside his Poké Ball, so he can almost always be seen hitching a ride on Keith's shoulder, conversing with his Trainer. The two are practically inseparable, despite their semi-frequent disagreements. Indeed, Meowth often criticizes Keith whenever he does something wrong, and is quick to point out flaws in his logic. Meowth has also proven helpful- his talent for human speech allows him to translate for Keith anything other Pokémon say, which helps Keith to form even better bonds with his Pokémon.
Old 06-15-2021, 01:02 PM   #1587
Connor
Flashbacker

Exchanging a breeding slot for a Cloud Stratos (cloud2) Zone Egg.
Old 06-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #1588
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
*slaps slot on counter*

I'd like one Fighting egg please

Old 06-15-2021, 01:09 PM   #1589
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Exchanging a breeding slot for a Minor Arcane (Arcane1) Zone Egg.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-15-2021, 05:45 PM   #1590
Slash
Silver LO

Exchanging a slot for an Arboreal Vitality Zone Egg
Old 06-15-2021, 05:46 PM   #1591
Sneaze
Mrow?

Exchanging a slot for an Unreal Predator egg.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 06-17-2021, 08:58 AM   #1592
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Ground Type Egg from trainer birthday for hatching. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2021, 10:48 AM   #1593
Sneaze
Mrow?

grassyglide: You have hatched a male Galarian Yamask with EM Memento!

Old 06-17-2021, 04:25 PM   #1594
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
grassyglide: You have hatched a male Galarian Yamask with EM Memento!
Picking up this guy in a Pokeball (3/10). Ability will obviously be Wandering Spirit.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:30 AM   #1595
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Dropping off my Level 20 Male Scyther to breed with Missingno. Master's Female Shiny Dustox. I am using my Old Spice Incense and also paying $1000 to request a Male Scyther offspring. Thanks again Missingno!

Nickname: Shingen
Species: Scyther
Level: 20
Ability: Technician
Nature: Rash
Obtained: Starter
Moves: Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, Fury Cutter, Focus Energy, False Swipe, Pursuit, Agility, Wing Attack, Bug Buzz
Current traits: Violent; Impulsive; Arrogant
Old 06-18-2021, 09:30 AM   #1596
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my female Shiny Dustox to breed with Saiza's male Scyther. Confirming Saiza keeps the offspring. Agate's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Agate
Species: Dustox (Shiny; )
Level: 22
Type: Bug
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Harden, Gust, Confusion, Electroweb, Ominous Wind, Leech Life, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Moonlight, Protect, Air Cutter, Defog, Venoshock, Psybeam, Laser Focus, Giga Impact, Gummi Bomb (Dark), Helping Hand.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A.
Next attack learned: Silver Wind (lv. 25)
Evolution: >lv. 7> >lv. 10>
Nature: Rash
Ability: Shield Dust
Bond: 13
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 40
Cool stat: 40
Obtained: Hatchery (hatched by Keith); Cadaver Forest (caught by Gavin)
Bio:
Agate, originally called Artemis, is the daughter of Severus and Fatale, and seems to take very much after her mother. Wary of strangers by default, and highly combative, she has proven herself capable in battle since birth. That said, once she gets to know and trust someone, she becomes a loyal friend, although she seems to have inherited her mother's disturbing interest in all things macabre, and will often freak out potential friends by discussing things such as death. Her father, however, manages to be a good influence on her, and Agate loves both of her parents very dearly. She made the decision to leave Keith's team and was subsequently caught by Gavin, at which point he named her Agate. Agate recognizes Gavin as a capable Trainer, and will obey his orders without question.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:32 AM   #1597
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dropping off my male Cyndaquil to breed with Sniz's female Alolan Raichu. I'm keeping the egg.

Held Item: 1x Charcoal
Pokeball:
Birthday: November 21
Nickname: Wildfire
Level: 86
Origin: Starter
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 80/80/80/80/80
Evolution Line: -Lv. 14-> -Lv. 36->
Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen[4], Ember[10], Quick Attack[13], Flame Wheel[19], Defense Curl[22], Flame Charge[28], Swift[28], Lava Plume[31], Flamethrower[37], Rollout[40], Inferno[46], Double-Edge[46], Eruption[49], Burn Up[58]
HM Moves: -
TM/TR Moves: Wild Charge, Dig, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Toxic, Facade, Incinerate, Double Team, Return, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Rock Tomb, Detect, Iron Tail, Incinerate, Dazzling Gleam
Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Crush Claw, Reversal, Extrasensory, Foresight, Naturepower, Flame Burst, Double Kick, Flare Blitz, Howl
Move Tutor Moves: Fire Pledge, Heat Wave, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Endure, Body Slam, Mimic, Double-Edge
Additional Moves: Captivate, Pursuit, Metronome, Firestream, Gummi Bomb, Defensive Shield, Scald
Other: -

RP:
Annabelle wound her way through the Treetop Tower, searching for her trainer's starter. He was nowhere to be found on the first floor, so she climbed the stairs to the second and immediately turned into the master bedroom.

Wildfire was sprawled across the bedspread with his eyes closed, but he tilted his head and opened one eye as Annabelle entered the room. "Hey, what's up?"

Annabelle grabbed her hands and rocked back onto her heels. "I've arranged a...stay at the Hatchery. In exchange for allowing another Trainer to obtain the Magical Espeon Plushie they've been searching for for quite some time."

Wildfire opened his other eye and blinked slowly at her. "Alright...why are you telling me?"

Annabelle settled onto her heels. "I've arranged a stay at the Hatchery for you. With an Alolan Raichu."

"You what?" Wildfire leapt to his feet, fire abruptly flaring from his back as he scowled at Annabelle. "What, you couldn't convince anyone else to do it?" he snapped harshly.

"I didn't ask." Annabelle prepared to throw up a Mirror Coat and then a Light Screen and a Reflect in quick succession as she warily eyed the Cyndaquil. The main concern she'd had with this plan: telling her trainer's starter, a Pokémon at least twice her level, that she'd volunteered him for a trip to the Hatchery.

"You didn't ask?" Wildfire demanded incredulously, hopping down to the floor. Annabelle backed up a few steps. "Why the hell not?" Annabelle opened her mouth to answer him, but he cut across before she could say anything. "And what makes you think I'd go along with this anyway?" Wildfire bit out.

"It's all already been arranged," she told him, backing up a few more steps as he approached. "Besides, I believe Melissa would...better appreciate a Pichu if it came from you. And the other Trainer refused to accept the Magical Espeon Plushie without attempting to repay us, so what better way to acquire a Pichu than from the individual who had been rapidly breeding Pichu for several years?"

Wildfire paused and considered her, eyes narrowing the longer she stared back at him without flinching. With a scoff and toss of his head, the fire on the Cyndaquil's back slowly died and he brushed past her as he headed for the door. "Fine. I'll be there. But you should know"--he glanced over his shoulder at her--"we're all getting really tired of your machinations. So stop. Before someone decides to intervene." With that, Wildfire left the room.

Annabelle narrowed her eyes at Wildfire's back. Well. Good to know.

Last edited by myahoo; 09-13-2021 at 01:10 AM. Reason: RP added
Old 06-20-2021, 11:30 AM   #1598
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Going to throw in another breeding slot for a Modern Flying Egg.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:18 PM   #1599
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off my male Cyndaquil to breed with Sniz's female Alolan Raichu. I'm keeping the egg.

Held Item: 1x Charcoal
Pokeball:
Birthday: November 21
Nickname: Wildfire
Level: 86
Origin: Starter
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 80/80/80/80/80
Evolution Line: -Lv. 14-> -Lv. 36->
Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen[4], Ember[10], Quick Attack[13], Flame Wheel[19], Defense Curl[22], Flame Charge[28], Swift[28], Lava Plume[31], Flamethrower[37], Rollout[40], Inferno[46], Double-Edge[46], Eruption[49], Burn Up[58]
HM Moves: -
TM/TR Moves: Wild Charge, Dig, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Toxic, Facade, Incinerate, Double Team, Return, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Rock Tomb, Detect, Iron Tail, Incinerate, Dazzling Gleam
Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Crush Claw, Reversal, Extrasensory, Foresight, Naturepower, Flame Burst, Double Kick, Flare Blitz, Howl
Move Tutor Moves: Fire Pledge, Heat Wave, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Endure, Body Slam, Mimic, Double-Edge
Additional Moves: Captivate, Pursuit, Metronome, Firestream, Gummi Bomb, Defensive Shield, Scald
Other: -

RP: (to be added)

Dropping off Jenny for this breed.

Raichu Alola
Nickname: Jenny Gender: Female
Birthday: September 12 Obtained: The Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 27 Beauty Points: 10
Ability: Surge Surfer Holding: Her Heart Pendant
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -[Bond 30]> Pikachu -[Thunderstone]> Raichu Alola
Level Up Moves: Psychic [0], Agility [1], Charm [1], Discharge [1], Double Team [1], Electro Ball [1], Encore [1], Fake Out [1], Feint [1], Growl [1], Light Screen [1], Nasty Plot [1], Nuzzle [1], Play Nice [1], Quick Attack [1], Slam [1], Spark [1], Speed Swap [1], Sweet Kiss [1], Tail Whip [1], Thunder [1], Thunder Shock [1], Thunder Wave [1], Thunderbolt [1], Double Kick [9], Swift [26], Wild Charge [50]
Egg Moves: Bestow, Bide, Charge, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Electric Terrain, Endure, Flail, Lucky Chant, Present, Reversal, Thunder Punch, Tickle, Volt Tackle, Wish
Tutor Moves: Ally Switch, Body Slam, Covet, Electroweb, Endure, Expanding Force, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Recycle, Rising Voltage, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Steel Beam, Substitute, Swagger, Telekinesis, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Volt Tackle​
Machine Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Body Slam, Brick Break, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Confide, Dig, Draining Kiss, Echoed Voice, Electric Terrain, Electroweb, Endure, Facade, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Frustration, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Magic Room, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Play Rough, Protect, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Recycle, Reflect, Rest, Return, Reversal, Round, Safeguard​, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stored Power, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Uproar, Volt Switch, Wild Charge​

Old 06-20-2021, 07:57 PM   #1600
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post

Moves:
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Dropping off my male Lucario to breed with Slash's female Meditite; their Old Spice Incense is involved. Slash will keep the Egg. No problem!

Lucario
Species: Lucario ()
Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 52
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Metal Sound, Quick Guard, Water Pulse, Focus Blast, Heal Pulse, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb [Flying], Draco Meteor, Defensive Shield
Evolution: >30>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
Like his Trainer Jake, Lucario is perceptive and patient. He can utilize aura just like Jake can, but he and his Trainer are still learning the technique(s). Lucario is a versatile, speedy attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.
It's been two weeks, so it is hatch time

Also

Dropping off my level 20 male Duraludon with Old Spice Incense to breed with Zelphon's female Dragapult. He will be keeping the egg

Species: Duraludon
Space Ball
Name: Mecha Dogoran
Ability: Stalwart
Obtained: Trade with Raves
Contest Stats: 00/00/00/00/00
Moves:
Levelup: Leer, Metal Claw, Rock Smash, Hone Claws, Metal Sound
EM:
MT:
TM/TR/HM/etc: Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Foul Play, Body Press
AM:
Shadow:
CM:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records