UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2022, 07:14 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Jirachi Head Zone Admin Elections

Hey everyone! So earlier in the year, we mentioned that we are looking for more staff to help Fizzy Bubbles as a whole. So far, Missingno. Master and Raves have stepped into these roles as Head Shop Owner and Head Gym Leader respectively. And, to continue our follow-through on things, we are now holding an election for a Head Zone Admin.

What does this entail? A few things. First and foremost, helping to be responsible for all zones. That means being able to answer questions about any of the current zones, updating within them, or minor questions on lore zone and habitat. This also means closely working with the Zone Admins for specific zones and stepping in for them when they are unavailable.

Additionally, this also means being a go-to person when it comes to updating. We want the Head ZA to able to mentor anyone who wishes to update, or further still help those currently updating with tricky scenarios. Obviously, there are still things that require mod approval, but those are few and far between.

We are looking for people who are active, consistent updaters who are willing to take on this extra responsibility. That means being able to consistently hit bi-monthlies when possible, as well as being someone active within the community proper. We want to be able to see the experience firsthand, and that should also be obvious to the community when they put their name forwards.

This is not a Zone Election. We are not looking for people to submit zones here, we are solely looking for someone to fulfill the role of Head ZA. Since, as of right now, all current ZAs are mods, we will be allowing the person to create a zone when elected. Of course, we will provide further details on that to the entire community when the time comes.

With that, here will be the voting process

1: Community members can nominate themselves from now until December 16th, 11:59 PM GMT
2: Voting will begin from December 17th 12:00 AM GMT until December 24th, 11:59 PM GMT
3: The winner will be announced on December 25th, 1:00 AM GMT to allow us time to tally votes.
4: Once a head ZA is elected, we will have further details shared with both them and the community.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-01-2022, 06:13 PM   #2
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

I'll gladly nominate myself for the position of head ZA. Good thing I have a bit more time to type this out before I go on vacay!

For a while now, I've wanted to do more to help out the community. I've been an updater almost as long as I've been part of Fizzby. I enjoy being involved in helping people shape their own stories, and I'm confident that as head ZA I can continue to contribute to revitalizing the adventuring aspect of the game.

Especially over the last year, I feel that my consistency and experience as an updater has prepared me to take on the extra work. Even if I'm not perfect when it comes to zone knowledge, I have a willingness to learn and to work with others to ensure the game runs smoothly.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, I'm always striving to be someone who is approachable and easy to reach, both for questions about zones and as a community member. Clear communication is valuable to me, and I want to make sure that people's questions and concerns are being addressed, no matter how small.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I think that whoever wins, even just opening up this opportunity for more people to help out is good for the game as a whole.
Old 12-24-2022, 08:01 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
With a unanimous decision by the community, we would like to congratulate ShadowDRGN as our new Head ZA! We'll post a new thread with details about his zone soon.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records