UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 07-25-2021, 11:05 AM   #1376
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
As thanks for his agreeing to pick up my weekly Rare Candy in my absence next week (July 25-30), among other things, gifting this Koffing Plushie to Missingno. Master. Enjoy!

*Trade Started*
Receiving the Koffing Plushie from Zorchic with my thanks. And right away, allowing my level 10 Tentacool to hug it.

*Tentacool grew to level 11!*

*Tentacool grew to level 12!*

*"Trade" Closed*
Old 07-28-2021, 11:43 AM   #1377
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 1x Quick Powder to Lil'twick for $500.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 11:30 AM   #1378
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading 1x Quick Powder to Lil'twick for $500.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Yuki $500 for her Quick Powder

*Trade Closed*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 01:34 PM   #1379
Lil'twick
Insanity

Sorry for the double post but trading Sneaze my Lv. 10 Female Shadow Dratini for their 6 Candies, $1000, and Pumpkin Memory Berry

*Trade opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-30-2021, 04:19 PM   #1380
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Trading the Shuckle I hatched to Slash for their Female Burmy
Shuckle info:
Level 1, Male, no Egg Moves or other extra moves. Ability undeclared, in a regular Pokeball.
Enjoy the rock!

*Trade Opened*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 04:22 PM   #1381
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Trading the Shuckle I hatched to Slash for their Female Burmy
Shuckle info:
Level 1, Male, no Egg Moves or other extra moves. Ability undeclared, in a regular Pokeball.
Enjoy the rock!

*Trade Opened*
My Level 1 female Burmy with EM Electroweb for dragons' Shuckle

*Trade Closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:45 AM   #1382
Connor
Flashbacker

Trading Yuki 1 Light Ball for 4 candies.

Trade opened.
Old 07-31-2021, 05:49 PM   #1383
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading my level 10 male Shadow Nincada to Slash for 3 candies.

*Trade started*

Trading my level 1 Bronzor to Connor for 1 candy.

*Trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 05:54 PM   #1384
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading my level 10 male Shadow Nincada to Slash for 3 candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 3 Candies to Raves for a Level 10 male Shadow Nincada

*Trade Closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 06:03 AM   #1385
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Trading my level 1 Bronzor to Connor for 1 candy.

*Trade started*
Confirming.

Trade closed.
Old 08-01-2021, 09:42 AM   #1386
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Trading 1 genderless Dhelmise to Median Dia for 3 Mysterious gummi and 1 Rare Candy
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:56 PM   #1387
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Trading Yuki 1 Light Ball for 4 candies.

Trade opened.
Trading 4x Rare Candies to Connor for 1x Light Ball.

*Trade Closed*
Old 08-02-2021, 01:36 AM   #1388
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Trading 1 genderless Dhelmise to Median Dia for 3 Mysterious gummi and 1 Rare Candy
Trading my 3 Mysterious Gummis and 1 Rare Candy to CCK in exchanger for his Lv. 1 Genderless dhelmise. Guess I don't have much choice but to declare their Ability as Steelworker, eh?

**Trade Closed**
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:46 AM   #1389
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Gifting 2x Rare Candies to CrazyCreeperKid.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 08-02-2021, 09:52 AM   #1390
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Gifting 2x Rare Candies to CrazyCreeperKid.

*Trade Commenced*
Picking these up, thank you
Old 08-08-2021, 01:22 AM   #1391
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Trading my Lv. 1 female frillish with EMs BubbleBeam, Confuse Ray, and Recover to Connor for one Rare Candy.

**Trade Opened**
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:28 PM   #1392
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 5 candies for Zorchic's Dream Ball. Thank you so much :3

**Trade Started**
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 11:43 AM   #1393
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading my level 47 female Shadow Zangoose to Missingno. Master for 10 candies, $5500, an Aegis of Frost and an Aqua, Rocket, Cherish, Ghost and Dream Ball.

Her relevant other stats and moves are in the spoiler below.
Spoiler: show
4 Bond, housed in Shadow Ball, Immunity declared, Docile Nature.

Level: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw, Revenge, Hone Claws, False Swipe, Embargo, Detect, Hone Claws, X-Scissor, Taunt, Close Combat.
Machine: Poison Jab.
Egg: Metal Claw, Double Kick, Disable, Counter, Curse, Night Slash, Quick Guard.
MT: Ice Punch, Avalanche, Fire Punch,
Swift, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Last Resort, Snore, Psywave, Encore, Throat Chop.
Shadow(lost upon purification): Shadow Panic, Shadow Hold, Shadow Storm, Shadow Rush, Shadow Down, Shadow Blitz, Shadow Break, Shadow End, Shadow Rave, Shadow Wave, Shadow Mist, Shadow Shed.

*Trade started!*

---

Trading my level 41 Female Gothitelle to Missingno. Master for 1 candy.

Her relevant stats and moves are in the spoiler below.
0 Bond, housed in Chocolate Ball, Shadow Tag declared, Quiet nature.

Level: Pound, Confusion, Tickle, Fake Tears, Doubleslap, Psybeam, Embargo, Faint Attack, Psyshock, Flatter, Future Sight, Heal Block, Play Nice, Charm.
Egg: Mirror Coat, Uproar, Miracle Eye, Captivate.
Machine: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power Ghost, Taunt, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Energy Ball, Fling, Charge Beam, Embargo, Flash, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Trick Room, Confide.
Move Tutor: Pursuit, Dark Pulse.

*Trade started!*

---

Trading my level 42 Female Alolan Golem to Slash for 1 candy.

0 Bond, housed in Poke Ball, Galvanize declared, undeclared Nature.

Level: Tackle, Defense Curl, Charge, Rock Polish, Rollout, Spark, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, Discharge, Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Steamroller, Heavy Slam.
Egg: None.
Machine: Shadow Claw..
Tutor: None.

*Trade started!*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 11:51 AM   #1394
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 5 candies for Zorchic's Dream Ball. Thank you so much :3

**Trade Started**
Trading my Dream Ball to OkikuMew in exchange for 5 Rare Candies. No problem!

*Trade Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:17 PM   #1395
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading my level 47 female Shadow Zangoose to Missingno. Master for 10 candies, $5500, an Aegis of Frost and an Aqua, Rocket, Cherish, Ghost and Dream Ball.

Her relevant other stats and moves are in the spoiler below.
4 Bond, housed in Shadow Ball, Immunity declared, Docile Nature.

Level: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw, Revenge, Hone Claws, False Swipe, Embargo, Detect, Hone Claws, X-Scissor, Taunt, Close Combat.
Machine: Poison Jab.
Egg: Metal Claw, Double Kick, Disable, Counter, Curse, Night Slash, Quick Guard.
MT: Ice Punch, Avalanche, Fire Punch,
Swift, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Last Resort, Snore, Psywave, Encore, Throat Chop.
Shadow(lost upon purification): Shadow Panic, Shadow Hold, Shadow Storm, Shadow Rush, Shadow Down, Shadow Blitz, Shadow Break, Shadow End, Shadow Rave, Shadow Wave, Shadow Mist, Shadow Shed.

*Trade started!*

---

Trading my level 41 Female Gothitelle to Missingno. Master for 1 candy.

0 Bond, housed in Chocolate Ball, Shadow Tag declared, Quiet nature.

Level: Pound, Confusion, Tickle, Fake Tears, Doubleslap, Psybeam, Embargo, Faint Attack, Psyshock, Flatter, Future Sight, Heal Block, Play Nice, Charm.
Egg: Mirror Coat, Uproar, Miracle Eye, Captivate.
Machine: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power Ghost, Taunt, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Energy Ball, Fling, Charge Beam, Embargo, Flash, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Trick Room, Confide.
Move Tutor: Pursuit, Dark Pulse.

*Trade started!*
Following the decidedly unexpected Swampert raid of last month (and the accompanying event known as the Gravity Incident), the Loch Bygone Pokémon Gym had been quiet, very quiet indeed. It was fortunate that no random Pokémon were being bombarded with errant Dynamax Energy there this month, for this was when the funeral for the former Gym Leader was being held. Of course, if one were to pop up there at that time, it's not as though they were helpless, because prominent among the mourners present there that day was the entire human population of the town of Sludge Wave Coast.

They had come in two vehicles; one, the seldom-used pickup truck owned by the Masterses, and two, the Channel 110 news van. The latter made necessary some hasty reassurances that there was no nosey, insensitive news coverage intended here today. Indeed, that wasn't Diana and Marv's style. Feelings over ratings- that was the motto at Channel 110. No, even though they'd technically taken their company car, this was far from official business; they were merely here today as mourners.

Keith and Willa were the only ones among them who had known Alex any, but the others were no less saddened by this- Alex's position as Gym Leader meant his face was not unknown to them, whether by people being there for raids, or simply seeing glimpses of his face on TV thanks to Diana and Marv's news coverage. Lapis, the Dusknoir Alex once owned, was giving the eulogy, and the story behind Alex's disappearance and ultimate demise was more than a little surprising. Narrowly missed by the saving grasp of that Hatterene, sent on an ill-fated misadventure through time and space, culminating in a showdown with a corrupted, warped Palkia that ultimately cost him his life. His last act had been to see to it that Ascelpius- now a Gardevoir, to Keith's mild surprise- made it out safely.

It wasn't just the humans present, either. Marvolo the Seviper listened to the eulogy with a somber expression one typically doesn't see from him. Neville the Dragalge had his ragged-looking head bowed somberly as he shed tears over the demise of his original Trainer. Ricin the Alolan Muk had sludgy tears streaming down his multicolored face. Helena the Banette was floating beside her brother, feeding on the feelings of grief in an attempt to provide her own kind of comfort. Meowth and Meowstic were holding onto each other for support. Willa's Gogoat and Gavin's Shiny Thievul, both with fond memories of their respective raid battle participations and subsequent evolutions, had insisted on coming as well to pay their respects. Laugh the Froslass was there as well, holding her girlfriend's hand as they both mourned. Also present were Terri's Baltoy, Keith's Drapion, Willa's Flapple, Vanillish, and Pangoro, and Maribel's Hippowdon, all of whom had taken part in various raid battles at this Gym in the past. And beyond that, Diana and Marv had brought all of their Pokémon; Sweet the Illumise and Bright the Volbeat were in each other's arms, each trying to comfort the other; Steakknife the Ralts was on Marv's shoulder, and Diana held DJ Skweekz the Dedenne in her arms- even the stoic, confident Electric/Fairy-type was in tears today.

"...Man," Keith sighed, once the light drizzle had started. "This... just..."

Willa nodded slowly, still holding onto her husband's hand. "I know," she murmured.

"I wish I'd gotten to meet him," Maribel sighed.

"So do I, sweetie," Keith nodded, pulling his daughter, wife, and sister into one big embrace.

"Just remember- death is not necessarily the end," Helena stated. "I am proof of that... though if you'd rather have non-Banette proof, there's also Chuck, or Peeves, or Lil, or Laugh," she added hastily, realizing in an instant that the notion of Alex coming back as a Shuppet might not exactly be comforting.

Keith gave a small chuckle. "It's OK, Helena, we know what you mean," he stated. "And I for one appreciate it. I... I'm more concerned that not even Lapis knows where Alex's soul is, though," he added. "I mean, she's a Dusknoir. That's their whole thing."

Following this, the group went off to talk to the others, offer condolences and the like. Some of them shared stories of their own raid battle experiences at this Gym under Alex's leadership. Some, on the other hand, had one big question in mind- what would become of Alex's Pokémon? Ricin, naturally, had gone right over to Ascelpius to offer his condolences, vividly remembering having met him as a Ralts that one time. Keith and Marvolo, on the other hand, found themselves face to face with someone quite familiar to them.

"Totsuk- no, no, wait, it's Visha now, right? Keith mentioned that some time ago," Marvolo greeted the seemingly Shadow alleged Zangoose.

Visha nodded to confirm this. "Yeah, he suggested the new name after we dealt with Mt. Pudding," she replied. "Somethin' to do with ancient female assassins what worked with poison blades, he figured it'd fit well with what he'd learned about me... speaking of which, wanna thank you again for makin' sure he was able to learn that in the first place," she added.

Marvolo nodded. "Of course," he responded. "I'd kinda hoped he'd have maybe lived a little longer to be able to act on that information, though," he added.

"Yeah, same," Visha agreed. "I ain't thought too highly of the guy in the past, but I gotta say, once Alex learned the truth about me, well, that definitely helped." She gave a heavy sigh. "Dunno what I'm gonna do now, of course," she added. "Feel like I'm right back at square one now. Half the team's decided they don't feel like sticking around to see how the talking can opener'll do with us, and I'm with them on that, but as to what me next move is..." she trailed off, shrugging.

Marvolo said nothing at first. It really wasn't sitting well with him- after all that, after finding out the truth about this fellow Seviper cursed to live in the likeness of her own kind's mortal enemy, after making sure the truth got out for the first time ever, it was starting to sound just as Visha said, like she was right back where she started on that. What kind of justice would that be? He looked up at Keith, only to see Keith turning to look at him simultaneously, and the look in Keith's eyes was all he needed to see to know that he didn't need to say anything.

With another sigh and a muttered goodbye to Marvolo, Visha had turned to walk away, but she hadn't gotten too far before Keith took a step forward and spoke up. "Hey, Visha- come with us!" he said.

That caught Visha's attention. She stopped in her tracks and turned her head back, look of dejection replaced with one of surprise. She gave a surpised hiss, sounding damn close to that which she once was- to what she still was at heart.

Keith smiled, walking up to Visha. "Alex wasn't the only Trainer to know the truth about you," he reminded her. "And a Poison-type like you would be right at home with my team."

"...he's kiddin', right?" Visha said, with a glance at Marvolo. "I mean, not to sound ungrateful, but what're your teammates gonna think when what looks like your own mortal enemy's joinin' up?"

Marvolo chuckled. "You act like me and Keith are the only ones who know the truth about you," he responded. "I told you I was asking around, and while I didn't get any new information out of it, it did have the effect of making sure they're all aware of your situation. And they're a good bunch, Visha. Only one of them I'd think might be suspicious of you at first is our Pawniard, and that's nothing personal, she's suspicious just in general."

"But yours is a large squad, size o' which puts me old one to shame, from what I hear, yeah?" continued Visha. "This guy really has it in 'im to welcome even more Pokémon in?"

"Oh, Visha, you don't know Keith Masters," smirked Marvolo. "Take it from a fellow Seviper, you'll do well with us."

"...no kidding?" murmured Visha, look of skepticism giving way to something decidedly more hopeful. "And... when someday I feel like I'm ready to go back and relieve Vigil of 'is internal organs...?"

"...then you'd have a small army of Pokémon on your side, more than willing to come with," stated Marvolo. Keith nodded as well- though Visha's manner of speaking came out in Seviperlike hisses, sadly, it still wasn't proper Seviper language, and thus Keith couldn't understand it, but from what he knew about Visha, and what he could glean from Marvolo's side of the conversation, he'd gotten the general idea well enough all the same.

At last, Visha's mouth turned to the smallest of smiles. She turned to Keith, holding up a sinister sphere- her own Shadow Ball- and offered it to the man who'd just offered to take her in. Keith accepted the item, but after a moment's thought, dug through his backpack (of course he brought his backpack to the funeral. Why wouldn't he? Pokémon Trainers had to be prepared for anything, of course, especially when traveling to a known Power Spot.), and pulled out a sphere of his own. Similar in overall color scheme, and yet at the same time, vastly different, and the difference was not lost on Visha; it was a Poison Ball. And if Visha had any lingering doubts that this man would accept her for what she truly was, that quashed them then and there. She gave a nod to Marvolo, who deftly swiped the Shadow Ball out of Keith's hand with his mouth, and Crunched it into pieces. Then, Visha gave a nod to Keith, no translation necessary.

Keith grinned. "We'll do well together, Visha," he promised. "All right! Go, Poison Ball!" he exclaimed, throwing the sludge-colored sphere at what by all appearances looked like a Shadow Zangoose. Visha was sucked into the sphere, which barely wobbled on the ground before clicking shut. "Welcome to the family, Visha," Keith murmured, picking up the Poison Ball and looking at it.

~~~~~

Elsewhere at the funeral, Terri Alph had come across another of Alex's old Pokémon. It was a Pokémon she remembered seeing at the old Doublade raid, a day she found far more memorable for what it did for her personally, but she remembered finding this Pokémon fascinating back then all the same. Right now, no words were being spoken by either of them- nothing but eye contact at the moment. The Gothitelle was peering intently at Terri, and Terri did not seem unnerved by this in the slightest. "...You can see my lifespan, can't you?" she asked after a few minutes. The Gothitelle nodded mutely, not breaking eye contact. "Which I take to mean you now known a fair amount about me?" Terri continued. Again, no response but a silent nod and continued eye contact. "I thought so," Terri nodded. "I know that's a power Gothitelle have. It... must be sad sometimes, being able to so easily know when someone's time will be up," she continued. Another nod in response, though with something of a less stoic expression.

Terri tilted her head. "You don't say much, do you?" she asked. She sounded more concerned than judgmental. The Gothitelle shook her head no in response. "Is it something to do with my own lifespan, or is it just how you are in general?" Terri asked. The Gothitelle shook her head again, and gestured wordlessly to herself. She then resumed staring at Terri. Gestured wordlessly to the young girl, then rubbed her chin as though deep in thought. Terri giggled at this. "You find me interesting?" she asked. The Gothitelle nodded. "So... you were one of Alex's Pokémon, right?" Terri asked. "What do you intend to do now?"

For a moment, the Gothitelle did not respond. Then, she produced, seemingly from nowhere, the height of impracticality in Pokémon catching implements- a Chocolate Ball. And she handed it to Terri.

"...I see," Terri nodded. "Well, we'd be happy to have you," smiled Terri. "Though... would it be all right if I provided you a new ball?" she added. "Chocolate Balls seem... impractical." The Gothitelle gave a small smile and silent chuckle, and a nod. At this, Terri produced a ball of her own from her bag (again, Pokémon Trainer heading to a known Power Spot- even if just for a funeral, seemed ridiculous to not come prepared)- a Moon Ball. This elicited an approving nod from the Gothitelle in response. "I'm glad you approve," Terri smiled. "Oh- and this is Laugh," she added as the Froslass came floating back over (having just been offering her condolences to some of Alex's other Pokémon). The Gothitelle watched as the two shared a kiss, but if she had any issues with what that implied, she hid them well. Instead, she nodded respectfully to Laugh in greeting.

"And you're... Paine, right?" Laugh asked the Gothitelle. Paine nodded to confirm this. "I'm very sorry for your loss," said Laugh. Another nod from Paine. "Um..." Laugh murmured, unsure what to make of the Psychic-type's silence.

"It's nothing to do with us, Laugh," Terri assured her girlfriend. Sure enough, this got a reassuring nod out of Paine. "So, Paine... Normally, if a Pokémon comes to me with a nickname of their own, I keep that nickname, but I did want to ask you, since I do have a potential new one in mind... You seem like you keep a lot to yourself, so I was wondering if I could name you Keep?" she asked. The Gothitelle pondered this for a moment, looking deep in thought... until finally she gave a small smile and nod. With that, Terri fiddled with the Chocolate Ball she'd been handed until the two halves came apart. Then, she tapped Keep with the Moon Ball. The Gothitelle was sucked inside, and put up no fight, the ball clicking shut right away.

Not long after these events took place, it was agreed all around that they should all start heading back to Sludge Wave Coast, and so after saying any goodbyes that needed saying, that's just what they did, with Keith and Terri each having a new Pokémon to introduce to their respective teams.

OOC: Trading 10 Rare Candies, 5,500, an Aegis of Frost, an Aqua Ball, a Rocket Ball, a Cherish Ball, a Ghost Ball, and a Dream Ball to Raves for his level 47 Shadow Zangoose, and 1 Candy to Raves for his level 41 Gothitelle. Moving Visha into a Poison Ball, discarding her old Shadow Ball in the process, naming the Gothitelle Keep, and moving her into a Moon Ball, discarding her old Chocolate Ball in the process.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:38 PM   #1396
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading Zelphon 1 Cherish Ball for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-09-2021, 06:13 PM   #1397
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 1,250 to Zorchic for 5 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 08-10-2021, 12:15 PM   #1398
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading 1x Quick Powder to Zorchic for $500.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading $500 to lilboocorsola for one Quick Powder. Thanks! Giving the Quick Powder to my Ditto to hold, but not before taking back its Magical Elf Ears, of course.

*Trade Closed*

~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 1,250 to Zorchic for 5 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Missingno. Master in exchange for $1250. Thanks, you're welcome!

*Trade Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 07:23 AM   #1399
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Trading my Phantump to Leo for his Stunky, to evolve my Phantump, so I expect it to be traded back.

*Trade Open*
Old 08-11-2021, 08:48 AM   #1400
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Trading my Phantump to Leo for his Stunky, to evolve my Phantump, so I expect it to be traded back.

*Trade Open*
Trading Danny Chord the Stunky temporarily for his Phantump.

*Tade Closed*

Trading Danny's Phantump back to them for Chord the Stunky. Will let them evolve and RP if they wish.

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops