UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 07:33 PM   #201
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received 1x Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallow, 1x Magical Shiny Unown J Plushie, 1x Magical Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie, and 1x Berserk Gene!

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x TM X-Scissor, 1x Dragon Scale, 1x Zoom Lense, and 1x Thunder Ball!

Oddly, this week, a few people get attached notes with their items, stating their effects:

Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie - When you squoozle it, it will try to kiss anything near by with it's lips (may cause itching on kissed patch). Teaches XM Lovely Kiss
Old 07-16-2021, 07:50 PM   #202
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Blue Flute, x1 Rock Gem, x1 Growth Mulch, and x1 Adamant Orb!
Claiming these with my thanks.
Old 07-16-2021, 07:51 PM   #203
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

grassyglide: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 White Apricorn, x1 Awakening, x1 Bug Gem, and x1 Seel Plushie!

Seel Plushie - 2 Levels to Water Pokemon when hugged
Claiming these; thanks!
Old 07-17-2021, 09:30 AM   #204
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received 1x Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallow, 1x Magical Shiny Unown J Plushie, 1x Magical Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie, and 1x Berserk Gene!

Miss Kiss Jynx Plushie - When you squoozle it, it will try to kiss anything near by with it's lips (may cause itching on kissed patch). Teaches XM Lovely Kiss[/size][/i][/b][/color]
Picking up

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-17-2021, 06:36 PM   #205
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sweet Heart, x1 Fast Ball, x1 Surprise Mulch and x1 Illumina Meganium Plushie!

Oddly, this week, a few people get attached notes with their items, stating their effects:

Illumina Meganium Plushie- Teaches XM Petal Dance
Collecting these
Old 07-18-2021, 07:51 PM   #206
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Throwing Psychic Energy #9-12 out of 18 into the gacha.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:57 PM   #207
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Silver Shard, x1 Great Ball, x1 Psychic Seed, and x1 Polkadot Bow!
Claim:
Silver Shard
Great Ball
Psychic Seed
Polkadot Bow

Dropoff:
Base Set Seel Card
Base Set Seel Card
2 Base Set Seel Cards
Old 07-19-2021, 03:03 PM   #208
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Escape Rope, x1 Yummi Gummi, x1 Ice Ball, and x1 Big Root!
Collecting the above and dumping another 4 Fire Energy cards into the Cram.
Old 07-19-2021, 03:47 PM   #209
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Moo Moo Milk, x1 White Flute, x1 TM Misty Terrain, and x1 Pika Doll
Claiming these, throwing back in the following;

x3 Chilan Berries, x1 Occa Berry.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:02 PM   #210
Lil'twick
Insanity

Juicing 4 Haban Berries into the Cram.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-19-2021, 08:56 PM   #211
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Tossing Water Energy 5-8/28 into the gacha
Old 07-20-2021, 05:30 PM   #212
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Dropping in 4 out of those 5 Pokéballs in the gacha. (I need to get rid of them somehow, I got 70 more of them... ;-;)
Old 07-21-2021, 12:41 PM   #213
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Potion, x1 Energy Powder, x1 Rage Candy Bar, and x1 Choice Scarf!
Picking up and putting all 4 back in!
Old 07-22-2021, 02:29 AM   #214
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Max Lure, x1 Misty Seed, x1 LAva Cookie, and x1 Bug Ball!

throwing everything back into the gacha
Old 07-22-2021, 11:02 AM   #215
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 White Flute, x1 Quick Powder, x1 Rock Gem, and x1 Griseous Orb!
Picking up:

1x White Flute
1x Quick Powder
1x Rock Gem
1x Griseous Orb

Dropping off 4x Yache Berries (1-2, 3-4).
Old 07-22-2021, 06:21 PM   #216
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Blue Apricorn, x1 Lava Cookie, x1 Protector, and x1 Red Cyber Ball!
Collecting and putting straight back in.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:37 AM   #217
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Rich Mulch, x1 Mental Herb, x1 Nest Ball, and x1 Ruby Pendant!
Picking these items up, thanks! Putting the above Rich Mulch, the above Nest Ball, and 2 Charti Berries into the gacha.
Old 07-23-2021, 02:10 PM   #218
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x TM X-Scissor, 1x Dragon Scale, 1x Zoom Lense, and 1x Thunder Ball!
Picking up and dropping these four off again for another roll.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #219
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

Sniz: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Revive, x1 Super Repel, x1 Full Heal, and x1 Shed Shell!
Collecting, tossing the Revive, Super Repel, Full Heal, and 1x Roseli Berry into the gacha.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 07-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #220
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes
Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Super Potion, x1 Shadow Ball, x1 TM Wild Charge, and x1 Collectible Stickers!
Claiming these, putting the Super Potion & Collectible Stickers back in.

Also putting in a Burn Heal & Iron Defense in

Old 07-23-2021, 07:30 PM   #221
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

missigno. master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Repel, x1 Dream Ball, x1 Zinc, and x1 Four-leaf Clover!

GeminiSpark: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Great Ball, x1 Blue Shard, x1 Soda Pop, and x1 Rainbow Egg!

myahoo: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fresh Water, x1 Nest Ball, x1 Yummi Gummi, and x1 Amulet Coin!

Connor: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 X Defend, x1 Carbos, x1 TM Ally Switch, and x1 Cacturne Plushie!

Slash: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Flying Gem, x1 Moon Ball, x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles, and x1 Piece of Red Velvet Cake!

OkikuMew: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Energy Powder, x1 TM Detect, x1 Pink Apricorn, and x1 Wise Glasses!

Saiza: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Cranberry, x1 Silver Shard, x1 TM Curse, and x1 Assault Vest!

Danny: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Green Apricorn, x1 Potion, x1 Yellow Flute, and x1 Chocolate Milkshake!

lilboocorsola: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poke Toy, x1 Big Malasada, x1 TM Ally Switch, and x1 Float Stone!

Ironthunder: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Carbos, x1 Zinc, x1 X Defend, and x1 Light CLay!

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Burn Heal, x1 Moomoo Milk, x1 TM Gyro Ball, and x1 Koffing Plushie!

Raves: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Friend Ball, x1 Weakness Policy, x1 White Apricorn, and x1 Assault Vest!

Sniz: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Repeat Ball, x1 Moomoo Milk, x1 Rage Candy Bar, and x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry!

Cacturne Plushie - Teaches XMs Cotton Spore and Arm Thrust
A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles - +3 Levels when consumed
Piece of Red Velvet Cake - Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten
Cranberry - Gives 2 Levels
Chocolate Milkshake - Teaches Egg/MT Move
Koffing Plushie - 2 Levels to Poison Pokemon when hugged
Pumpkin Memory Berry - When eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-23-2021, 07:30 PM   #222
Sneaze
Mrow?

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Misty Seed, 1x Amaze Mulch, 1x TM Dragon Breath, and 1x King's Rock!

Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Guard Spec., 1x Cell Battery, 1x Thunder Stone, and 1x Shadow Ball!
Old 07-23-2021, 09:00 PM   #223
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Zorchic: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Burn Heal, x1 Moomoo Milk, x1 TM Gyro Ball, and x1 Koffing Plushie!

Koffing Plushie - 2 Levels to Poison Pokemon when hugged
Picking these items up, thanks!
Old 07-25-2021, 12:49 PM   #224
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Zelphon: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Guard Spec., 1x Cell Battery, 1x Thunder Stone, and 1x Shadow Ball!
Claiming these

Old 07-25-2021, 12:51 PM   #225
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received 1x Misty Seed, 1x Amaze Mulch, 1x TM Dragon Breath, and 1x King's Rock!
CLaiming. Using TM Dragon Breath on Nidhoggr the Shadow Silicobra.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records