Spiritomb | Female | ??? Nature
Level 01 | Ghost/Dark | Adopted
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Synergy: 00 | Tera Type: Ghost

Infiltrator [This Pokémon ignores barriers put up by opponents]

tba

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Confuse Ray, Curse, Night Shade, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak, Spite, Hypnosis (06), Feint Attack (07), Hex (11), Payback (15), Nasty Plot (1, Dream Eater (19), Extrasensory (25), Ominous Wind (25), Memento (30), Sucker Punch (31), Dark Pulse (34), Shadow Ball (43)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a
How long had it been now? Was there a point to keeping track, even? Hell if she knew. But, she felt the time was right for another attempt at it, and that feeling was good enough for her. Would it fail spectacularly? Oh, probably. And then off she'd go again, laying low, doing her thing, until the time felt right again. A vicious cycle, and it felt just endless. This time would surely be no different. So... why try it at all, a part of her wondered. She shook her head as if to clear of that intrusive thought. It was not a foregone conclusion.

A rumbling sound abruptly derailed her train of thought and commanded her total attention. She turned to look, and saw one of the buildings down the street start to shake, cracks forming in the walls by the second. "Shit," she hissed, gripping a rustic Poké Ball in one hand, and then seemingly vanishing into thin air.

OOC: Trading ₽250 to Naru for her level 1 female Spiritomb. Nickname to come soon, and also housing her in Rustic Poké Ball #1 of 10. Thanks very much!

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-29-2024, 10:40 PM   #1927
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading $2,000 to Maskerade for their lv.55 Dragonite, thanks.

Trade Opened.
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:00 PM   #1928
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading $2,000 to Maskerade for their lv.55 Dragonite, thanks.

Trade Opened.
Trading my Dragonite with the stats below to EBE for $2.000

Dragonite
Level: 55
Bond: 0
Ability: Multiscale
Nature: Docile
Ball: Red Cyber Ball
Obtained: The Hatchery
Moves: Agility, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Extreme Speed, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Leer, Mist, Outrage, Rain Dance, Roar, Roost, Safeguard, Slam,Swift, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Water Pulse, Wing Attack, Wrap

*trade closed*
Old 04-02-2024, 06:30 PM   #1929
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Missingno. Master my Lv. 1 Male Morpeko for $250.

stats below:

Arturo
Geek Love, Katherine Dunn

Morpeko | Male | ??? Nature
Level 01 | Electric/Dark | Traded
Synergy: 00 | Tera Type: Dark

- (Hunger Switch) - >

Hunger Switch [This Pokémon switches between full belly and hangry mode each turn]

tba

Natural Moves
Tail Whip, Thunder Shock, Leer (05), Power Trip (10), Quick Attack (15), Flatter (20), Bite (25), Spark (30), Torment (35), Agility (40), Bullet Seed (45), Crunch (50), Aura Wheel (55), Thrash (60)

Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Fake Out
TM / HM Moves
n/a

Love, I don't want you to change
Take me far away / Let me go

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
fizzy bubbles last.fm steam carrd
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:25 AM   #1930
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Trading Enigma the following Pokemon for $1200. Stats spoiled below.

Species: Dhelmise (Shadow)
Calendar Date: November 24th
Name: Innsmouth
Type: Grass/Ghost
Tera Type: Steel
Level: 1
Ability: Steelworker
Nature: Brave, Unnerving

Pokeball: Shadow
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Absorb, Astonish, Growth, Rapid Spin, Switcheroo
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Species: Salamance
Calendar Date: May 11th
Name: Kur
Type: Dragon/Flying
Tera Type: Flying
Level: 52
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Confident, Assertive

Pokeball: Normal
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Ember, Leer, Rage, Fly, Protect, Bite, Dragon Breath, Dragon Tail, Dual Wingbeat, Fire Fang, Rage, Roost, Thunder Fang, Headbutt, Scary Face, Focus Energy, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Zen Headbutt, Flamethrower, Double-Edge, Outrage
Egg Move: Defense Curl, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw, Hydro Pump
TM/TR/HM: Iron Defense
Move Tutor:
Other:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post

Trading Enigma my Maschiff and Pangoro for $1000 each ($2000 total). Stats spoilered below:

Luther
The Warriors, Sol Yurick

Pangoro | Male | ??? Nature
Level 35 | Fighting/Dark | Adopted (Starter)

- (Lv. 32 w/ Dark Type) - >

Scrappy [This Pokémon's fighting and normal moves can hit ghosts]

Natural Moves
Bullet Punch, Night Slash, Arm Thrust, Entrainment, Hammer Arm, Leer, Low Sweep, Tackle, Taunt, Work Up, Circle Throw, Karate Chop, Comet Punch, Slash, Vital Throw, Body Slam, Crunch, Parting Shot (40), Sky Uppercut (4
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Power Trip
TM / HM Moves
Darkest Lariat

Brownie
The Brownie of Bodsbeck, James Hogg

Maschiff | Female | Bashful Nature
Level 08 | Dark | Traded

- (Lv. 30) - >

Run Away [This Pokémon finds running away easy]

Natural Moves
Leer, Scary Face, Tackle, Lick, Snarl, Hone Claws (10), Bite (14), Roar (1, Headbutt (22), Payback (26), Crunch (31), Swagger (35), Reversal (39), Jaw Lock (43), Double-Edge (49)

Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Retaliate
TM / HM Moves
Play Rough

*Trade opened*
₽1200 for Lilt
₽2000 for Naru

*Coughing and closing both of these trades*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 12:16 PM   #1931
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Trading Lil'twick a lv1 Walking Wake for $25000.

[Trade Opened.]
Old 04-03-2024, 01:12 PM   #1932
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading Missingno. Master my Lv. 1 Male Morpeko for $250.

stats below:

Arturo
Geek Love, Katherine Dunn

Morpeko | Male | ??? Nature
Level 01 | Electric/Dark | Traded

- (Hunger Switch) - >

Hunger Switch [This Pokémon switches between full belly and hangry mode each turn]

tba

Natural Moves
Tail Whip, Thunder Shock, Leer (05), Power Trip (10), Quick Attack (15), Flatter (20), Bite (25), Spark (30), Torment (35), Agility (40), Bullet Seed (45), Crunch (50), Aura Wheel (55), Thrash (60)

Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Fake Out
TM / HM Moves
n/a
"Heh. I gotta say, Blade, I wouldn't have seen this turn of event coming."

"Butops," the Kabutops nodded in agreement. Blade was walking alongside his Trainer, Maya Oddkey, as the two made their way along Route 2, heading towards Route 1, and by extension, the town those two could call home- Sludge Wave Coast.

"Yeah... Damn decent of them to welcome us in. For now, anyways," Maya murmured. She gave a heavy sigh. "How long will it last, Blade?" she asked. "Ain't like this is the first place we've ever tried to put down roots, y'know? Folks just as welcoming as these, too. And then once everyone finds out I'm a Spiritomb, suddenly I'm just getting run out of town, and never mind all the good shit I've done, all they can see is a conniving evil Pokémon that has to have some fucking ulterior motive." She shook her head. "I'm fucking tired of it, Blade. I want this to be the one that changes all that. I need it to be..."

"Kabu bu, Kabutops," Blade chimed in.

"...OK, yeah, true, T lives here," Maya conceded. "And she knows what I am. Heh... she knows damn well," she added with a slight grin. "And she's sayin' the folks in this town are open minded. Says they know what she is. I mean... I guess that's promising, but still... I dunno, man. I've been burned on this front so many times before."

"Kaah... Kabut- Kabutops?!" Blade murmured in surprise. Maya followed her Kabutops's gaze, to see a large and angry-looking Machoke brandishing its fists and shouting angrily at a group of small Pokémon that seemed to be barring its access to a small tree full of Oran Berries. Maya frowned at this, and looked around- all the other Oran trees nearby looked as though they had been picked clean, and rather roughly so.

"Hm," Maya frowned. "Blade, get ready, we may have to intervene here-"

"Peko!"

One of the smaller Pokémon, a roundish rodent of some sort, stepped forward. It held out its stubby arms to either side, as though to shield its allies from Machoke. Machoke grunted dismissively and proceeded to Bulk itself Up threateningly.

"Mor..." the Morpeko murmured. It closed its eyes and focused. Maya hesitated in giving Blade a command, held back by sheer curiosity. As the silence persisted, the sound of Morpeko's stomach rumbling could be heard. Then, in a brief glow, Morpeko's ravenous Hunger drove it to Switch forms, making it look a lot angrier. It looked back at the Oran tree, at the small Pokémon gathered nearby, then up at the advancing Machoke. And it looked pissed. "PEHHHH KOOOOOO!!!" roared Morpeko, letting fly a sizzling Thunder Shock that stopped Machoke in place.

"Chooke?!" Machoke grunted in pain. It stared down at the hangry hamster, whose electric sacs were already crackling with electricity. Very quickkly, Machoke decided that this was more trouble than it was worth, and fled.

The smaller Pokémon cheered. Several Bunnelby offered some of the Oran Berries to Morpeko, but it shook its head, already pulling seeds out of its own stash and devouring them until it changed back to Full Belly Mode, at which point it sighed contentedly.

Maya and Blade approached at this moment, each with armfuls of Oran Berries from Maya's own stock, and set them down before the smaller Pokémon. They all looked suitably startled at the sight of them, but quickly relaxed as it became evident that they meant no harm. "I gotta say, I respect you," Maya said to the Morpeko. "I've heard tell of Morpeko before, but the way it gets said, when they go Hangry Mode, the hunger overrides all common sense and they just focus on eating and getting rid of anything else in their way. But not you- you let yourself go Hangry for the power boost, and then use it to help your friends."

Mor Morpeko peko!" grinned Morpeko. He seemed pleased that Maya had the measure of him so well.

Maya grinned back. Then, after a few moments of consideration, she knelt down. "I'm much the same way," she said. "Lotta bad stereotypes about what I am. Same with Blade here- Kabutops are said to be vicious assholes, but Blade wouldn't harm a Cutiefly. And we go around trying to help out wherever we can. You'd fit right in with us, so what do you say?" As she said this, she took out a rustic Poké Ball and offered it to the Morpeko.

Morpeko looked uncertain at first. He turned to confer with his friends, but within minutes, turned back around, grinning back up at Maya. "Peko!" he nodded. He stepped forward and slapped a stubby arm into the lock on the Poké Ball, which opened up and sucked him inside. The ball did a flip in Maya's hand and emitted a puff of smoke and sparks to signify a successful catch.

Maya stood back up, smiling at the ball in her hand. "I'mma call you Gut. You don't let yours do the thinking for you, and you got 'em in spades," she grinned. "Works on all levels." She then nodded to the group of small Pokémon. "I'll bring him back to visit, and often," she promised. "In the meantime, he's in good hands." And the Pokémon cheered in response, as Maya, in considerably better spirits, led the way back to town.

OOC: Trading ₽250 to Naru for her Morpeko. Naming him Gut, and housing him in rustic Poké Ball #3 of 10. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-03-2024, 06:12 PM   #1933
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Maskerade my Lv. 1 Male Togepi with EMs Morning Sun and Peck for $1000.

*Trade Started*

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Old 04-03-2024, 06:13 PM   #1934
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 female Rhyhorn and level 1 female Munna w/Curse and Secret Power to Naru for a total of ₽1,500. Both are in regular Poké Balls, Abilities and Tera Types have been left undeclared for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*

Trading my level 1 male Cleffa to PippiTallsocks for ₽300. He is in a regular Poké Ball, with his Ability and Tera Type left undeclared for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*

Trading my level 1 male Zangoose to Lit for ₽20,000 ₽19,750. Consider it an unofficial refund for the 1/10th of your Heart Scale that went to waste at the Move Tutor. Zangoose is in a regular Poké Ball, with his Ability and Tera Type left undeclared for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-03-2024, 06:16 PM   #1935
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading Maskerade my Lv. 1 Male Togepi with EMs Morning Sun and Peck for $1000.

*Trade Started*
Trading $1000 to Naru for her Male Togepi. It only took me... 11 years to get one :P
Thank you!!

*Trade closed*
Old 04-03-2024, 06:21 PM   #1936
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 female Rhyhorn and level 1 female Munna w/Curse and Secret Power to Naru for a total of ₽1,500. Both are in regular Poké Balls, Abilities and Tera Types have been left undeclared for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Picking up both of these two!

Declaring Rhyhorn to be Chariot, with the ability Reckless and Tera Type Rock.

Munna will be Moon, ability Forewarn and Tera Type Fairy.

Payment of $1500 here! Thank you!

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Old 04-03-2024, 11:38 PM   #1937
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Rowlet with EMs Confuse Ray and Defog to Liltwick for 20,000 Pokedollars.

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Chimchar with EMs Focus Energy, Heat Wave, and Thunderpunch to Naru for 1,000 Pokedollars.

*Trade opened!*
Alilatias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 04:59 AM   #1938
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my 130 FC Rank 5 claim Shiny Stone to Mask for his Water Stone. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-04-2024, 09:52 AM   #1939
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading my 130 FC Rank 5 claim Shiny Stone to Mask for his Water Stone. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Water Stone 1/1 to MM for his Shiny Stone. Much obliged!

*Trade closed*
Old 04-04-2024, 12:12 PM   #1940
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Trading Lil'twick a lv1 Walking Wake for $25000.

[Trade Opened.]
Trading Ironthunder $25000 for his Walking Wake, ta!

*Trade Closed*

Quote:

Trading my level 1 male Zangoose to Lit for ₽20,000 ₽19,750. Consider it an unofficial refund for the 1/10th of your Heart Scale that went to waste at the Move Tutor. Zangoose is in a regular Poké Ball, with his Ability and Tera Type left undeclared for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading MM $19750 for his Zangoose, ta!

*trade closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Rowlet with EMs Confuse Ray and Defog to Liltwick for 20,000 Pokedollars.

*Trade opened!*
Trading Alilatias $20000 for her Rowlet, ta!

*Trade Closed*

---

Trading PikaGod my Lv. 1 Male Chikorita for $2000.

*Trade Opened*

Trading Naru my Lv. 1 Male Popplio and Lv. 1 Male Plusle with Charm, Discharge, and Lucky Chant for $700

*Trade Opened*

Trading Sniz my Lv. 1 Male Winter Deerling for $500.

*Trade Opened*

Trading Ironthunder my Lv. 1 Male Rolycoly with EMs Explosion and Mud-Slap and my Lv. 1 Male Mimikyu for $1000

*Trade Opened*

Trading Dragons my Lv. 1 Genderless Sandy Shocks for $800

*Trade Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 04:51 PM   #1941
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Trading Lil'twick $1000 for a lv1 male Rolycoly and lv1 male Mimikyu.

[Trade Closed.]
Old 04-04-2024, 08:17 PM   #1942
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alilatias View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Chimchar with EMs Focus Energy, Heat Wave, and Thunderpunch to Naru for 1,000 Pokedollars.

*Trade opened!*
Quote:
Closing out both of these with one lump sum of $1700

*Trades Closed*

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Old 04-05-2024, 07:43 PM   #1943
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Forget your worries and weariness. Your job is to just have fun!

Trading $500 to Maskerade for his Lv.1 Female Psyduck with EMs Encore & Light Screen.

RP Here:

Jane never really gave thought to her feelings for her coworker, Katherine, despite spending more than forty hours a week together for the past five years. Once Katherine announced her secret relationship with Johnathan, Jane felt like she couldn't think at all. The tightly-wound ball of stress in Jane's stomach from the last few months - all the slights and struggles, large and small - had finally snapped, its contents ripping open. That night, Jane cried herself to sleep. She also cried in the cruise ship room throughout most of her journey to the Pokémon Resort, only leaving to swipe food like a hungry Rattata before scurrying back in her room to cry some more. Her Pokémon, meanwhile, were encouraged to roam the ship freely and have some fun, though Girafarig - having endured similar stresses right along with his trainer - elected to stay behind, sharing in the expression of grief, so that the two may comfort one another.

Eventually, once Jane found she had no tears left to shed, she made her way to the deck, and with red, puffy eyes, stared peacefully out to the deep, blue ocean, glittering with promise. It was a good time to check her work phone and make sure she didn't miss any -

A message immediately pops up on the Slaking app.

"JANE PUT AN AWAY MESSAGE UP AND STOP CHECKING YOUR DAMN PHONE! YOU'RE ON VACATION!"

From Ashton. Of course.

"yes sir" she types with shaking fingers. Ashton responds with a thumbs up emoji, and just as Jane is about to pocket her phone, another message pops up:

"Hope youre having fun girlie!!! We miss you already!!! xo"

Jane responds to Katherine's well-wishes with a single, pink heart emoji (red always struck her as too intense), before running back to her room, suddenly feeling a bit seasick.

---

"Welcome to the Pokémon Resort, Jane! I'm Haru, the Pokémon Concierge! Psyduck and I are so happy to meet you and your amazing Pokémon friends!"

From behind the counter, Haru greets Jane's Tinkatuff with a merry laugh, clapping excitedly as the fae flexes her muscles and shows off. Girafarig and Eevee also approach the Concierge, seeming to naturally trust the good-natured Resort employee.

Jane, meanwhile, keeps her distance, placing her sleeping Slakoth on the desk gently before backing away. "Yes, hello, Miss Haru. My coworker Katherine told me that you excel in the art of relaxation. Whenever you have a moment, I would like to check in and have Slakoth brought to the room, but please, don't let me get in the way of your work -"

"Oh, you're not getting in the way at all, Jane!" Haru chuckles, immediately recognizing something in the dull-eyed woman's expression that resonated with her own past. "Your paperwork is all set, and your room is ready for you. Nothing to worry about!" Haru steps out from behind the counter, giving Jane a warm handshake and wrapping a lei around her neck, as Psyduck distributes similar adornments to Jane's team of Pokémon. "I can tell you've been working hard, huh? It can be hard to get out of that mindset - believe me, I know! For now, please, don't worry about being in anyone's way, or imposing on anyone. We're all here to have fun, and we want you to be a part of it!" Haru's Psyduck nods and quacks with agreement.

"Right... Well..." Jane sighs. "My supervisor has mandated that my Pokémon and I relax. Do you have any advisement on how I might achieve an adequately relaxed state?"

Haru shakes her head with a knowing smile. "Jane, have you given any thought to what you would like to do?"

Jane lowers her head. "I... No. I didn't prepare a schedule, if that's what you mean. Is that a prerequisite? I could set to work on one as soon as -"

Haru wraps an arm around Jane's shoulder, gently guiding her out to the beautiful scenery outside; a lush island forest, a flawless coastline, with people and Pokémon laughing, playing and having fun together. Haru motions to it all, grinning wide. "Jane, you and your Pokémon have the freedom to do whatever they li-"

Tinkatuff runs out at full speed toward a group of Pokémon sliding down a grassy hill on tires, grabbing a spare and joining in the fun without a single moment's hesitation.

"Tinkatuff has the right idea! Girafarig, Eevee - do you two want to join your friend?"

Eevee looks to Jane first before bounding off at her nod of approval. Girafarig, meanwhile, hides behind Jane.

"That's okay, Girafarig! Perhaps you and Jane can find something a bit more low-key... Nothing wrong with just sitting out on the beach, or enjoying some fruit juice cocktails on the balcony -"

"Perhaps that's where we'll start," Jane says, with Girafarig nodding in agreement. "We'll go up to the room and settle in."

"Sounds great! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything, and enjoy your time here, you two! Let us know if you have any questions, and if you're not having fun, we'll do everything in our power to change that!"

As Jane and Girafarig trudge up the stairs, Haru and Psyduck exchange looks, and though nothing is said, the message is clear: Poor things...

---

Jane spends the afternoon and evening sitting out on the balcony, researching the Pokémon Resort, various relaxation methodologies, meditations, and the like. Girafarig, meanwhile, naps alongside Jane's Slakoth, who needed no training in relaxation.

As night fell, Jane released her Lunatone from their Pokeball, and the crescent-shaped Pokémon's red eyes fly open.

You have a visitor, they announce, their gaze boring through the door. Jane approaches cautiously, opening the door to find... a Psyduck. Was this Haru's?

The Psyduck peers into the room shyly, makes a quick motion with its little webbed paw, and immediately runs away. Girafarig immediately pursues, with Jane running along behind her precious Pokémon, curious as to why this Psyduck seemed to be behaving so strangely. Lunatone, sensing no hurry, floats behind the group. Jane follows Girafarig up a narrow, hidden path up a grassy hilltop in the pursuit of Psyduck, only for the little yellow Pokémon to stop at the very top of the hill, and point upward.

Jane, Girafarig and Lunatone stare up in awe at the starlit sky. From here, the sky was clear - even clearer than Sludge Wave Coast - and from the hilltop, it felt like they could reach out and pluck a star out of the sky like a glowing fruit. Psyduck's eyes glisten as it looks out at this breathtaking view, and tears begin to form in Jane and Girafarig's eyes - not of sorrow and stress, but of the emotion that only sheer beauty can bring. Jane had no idea how long she and her Pokémon were out there stargazing, but when she finally took a moment to thank Psyduck for guiding them to this wonderful place, it had already gone.

---

"Oh, good morning, Miss Haru," Jane greets the Concierge as she and her Pokémon help themselves to breakfast - or, in the case of Tinkatuff, several breakfasts at once.

"Jane! You're looking well! Did you have a nice evening?"

"Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed stargazing with Psyduck last night. It was so nice of it to come to our room and invite us," Jane gives Psyduck a warm smile, but is only met with confusion.

"Hm... Psyduck was with me all evening at karaoke night. You should join us some time!"

Psyduck nods and sings a few awkward bars, and the realization hits Jane. "Oh, sorry... It must have been another Psyduck, then."

"Another Psyduck...? Well, we don't have any registered as guests right now, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a wild one running about. Rather bold of it to come to your room, though!"

Jane looks at Girafarig, who nods with a smile. "Well... Maybe it sensed my psychic types. Birds of a feather, and all that..."

Haru looks to her own Psyduck, who also nods at the idea. "Hm, well, if that Psyduck is looking to make friends, I'm sure you'll see it again - the best thing I can suggest is not to go out hunting for it, but rather, let it come to you. That's how I made friends with this lil' guy, and Psyduck is the best Pokemon I could ever ask for!"

Psyduck hugs Haru's leg and quacks affectionately, with Jane letting the words sink in. "Hm. Girafarig, what do you think? Maybe if the two of us start engaging in fun activities, Psyduck might be tempted to join us."

"I like the way you think," Haru encourages with a wink. "Go out there and have some fun! I'm sure Psyduck would love to see that."

Psy psyyy~ Haru's Psyduck claps its webbed paws in encouragement, and as Tinkatuff and Eevee go off to enjoy their own activities, Jane and Girafarig wander toward the beach. As the pair compare notes on what they deemed to be fun pursuits, Jane becomes increasingly distracted by the schools of water Pokémon sailing by, from the graceful Lapras to the massive Dondozo, and everything in between. Casting their notes aside, Jane and Girafarig watch with delight, with Jane taking her phone out every so often - not to check her e-mail, but to run the Pokedex app in order to learn more about the various water types who splashed, sailed, and floated by. Seeing them, in all their variation and talent, made Jane suddenly wish she had one of her own...

No sooner had the thought occurred than Girafarig cried out for Jane's attention. The pair notice a yellow silhouette bobbing in the water, splashing wildly... That had to be Psyduck! Was the poor creature in danger? Well, Jane wasn't about to stand idly by if it was... Stripping off her jacket and belt, she dives into the water otherwise fully clothed, and Girafarig runs in after her. The pair swim with all their might towards Psyduck, only to feel themselves suddenly lifted, higher, higher, higher... The soaking wet businesswoman and her giraffe look at each other, momentarily bewildered, until they realize that they have found themselves on the back of a Wailord! The Pokémon utters a friendly cry, and Girafarig nods in encouragement to Jane.

"Wailord, do you see that Psyduck over there? Would you take us to it, please?"

The massive Pokémon directs itself towards Psyduck, sailing to the yellow water type with ease. Upon closer inspection, the flailing Psyduck was not in any kind of danger... It was just splashing and playing in the ocean, enjoying the Summer sun. Psyduck looks up at Jane and motions eagerly for her to join it for a swim.

"Well, uh..." Jane starts, realizing that, once again, she had gotten her work suit completely drenched. "Let me change into something better for swimming, and I'll join you, yeah?"

Wailord takes Jane and Girafarig back to the shore, where Haru and Psyduck are already waiting with swimsuits and directions to the nearest changing station. With gratitude and eagerness, Jane changes into a swimsuit for the first time in possibly a decade, and when she returns to the beach to swim with Girafarig and the various friendly water types who have taken notice of her, Psyduck is there to join in the fun for the entire day and into the night. As darkness falls, they watch the glow of the Staryu as they float by - a full night sky sparkling across the water, and they floated among it all, glowing like stars within.

---

Jane takes a deep breath of the sweet-salt air and holds it, as if she could carry the breeze in her lungs back to the dreary world to which she must return.

Tinkatuff had to spend at least an hour to say goodbye to everyone she met - social butterfly that she was - with Eevee bounding along beside her. Fortunately, they had gotten a head start on that task, so Jane could enjoy a final cup of tea on the balcony before heading back to the ship. Jane's thoughts turn to the wild Psyduck that had accompanied her and Girafarig for their fun-filled vacation. Jane was certainly tempted to invite the Psyduck to come back with her, but she immediately rejects the idea. No way that Psyduck would be happy leaving this island paradise to endure the doldrums of Jane's life at the office... It would be downright cruel to ask that of the water type. Still, she should probably try to find her, and give a proper goodbye...

Jane gulps down the rest of her tea and makes her way to the door, but no sooner does she open it, then she's greeted by the very Psyduck that she was thinking about. The little Psyduck had gone to the trouble of fashioning glasses out of twigs, a bow-tie out of leaves, and was poking at a square-shaped rock, likely imitating a calculator or phone. Psyduck looks up expectantly, apparently prepared - to the best that Psyduck could prepare, anyhow - for life at Jane's office.

"Psyduck..." Jane takes a deep breath. "I don't think you'd be happy spending your days in an office. You live in such a beautiful place. You shouldn't have to -"

Psyduck cuts her off by hugging her leg, in a similar manner to what she witnessed Haru's Psyduck do, looking up with big, pleading eyes. Jane sighs heavily, picking up the Psyduck and giving it a big hug.

"...Well. How about we give it a try. The moment you tell me you're unhappy, though, we'll book you the first boat back to home. How does that sound?"

Psyduck cries out happily, and Jane's Pokémon gather around, cheering at the latest addition to their Team. As Jane walks down to the Concierge to request and extra Pokémon ticket for the ferry, Haru shakes her head and laughs.

"Don't worry, it's all set! We had a feeling you might bring someone extra home. Consider it a gift from Psyduck and me."

"Psyyyy-duck!"

"I... I don't know how I could ever thank you -" Jane starts, tearful. Haru laughs, giving Jane a hug.

"The fact that you and Girafarig were finally able to relax is gift enough for us, Jane! Now, you'll probably want to head out soon if you don't want to miss the ferry..."

"R-right. Thank you so much for everything, Haru. Psyduck. I hope we see you again soon..."

With warm goodbyes exchanged, Jane and her team barely make the ship on time, waving enthusiastically goodbye to the people and Pokémon they met as they grow smaller and smaller on the horizon. Jane didn't want to leave - didn't want to say goodbye - but she also knew that she couldn't hide from her problems forever. Perhaps, with a new friend and a new perspective, she'd be better able to face her challenges and feelings. After all, her time supporting the Night Shift was coming up soon...

Thanks so much!!!

*TRADE STARTED*

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 04-13-2024 at 01:08 PM. Reason: RP edit
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 11:03 AM   #1944
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 male Tirtouga with Body Slam and my level 1 male Joltik with Disable to Naru for a total of ₽1,000. Both are in regular Poké Balls, and their Abilities and Tera Types have not yet been locked in for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*

~~~~~

Trading my level 1 Iron Hands to EBE for ₽2,500. Ball is a regular Poké Ball, Ability and Tera Type not yet locked in for your convenience (even if the former doesn't really give you any options LOL). Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-06-2024, 07:06 PM   #1945
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Trading PikaGod my Lv. 1 Male Chikorita for $2000.

*Trade Opened*
Trading 2000 dollars to Lit for his Lv 1 Male Chikorita.

Trade Closed
Old 04-08-2024, 12:07 PM   #1946
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post

Trading $500 to Maskerade for his Lv.1 Female Psyduck with EMs Encore & Light Screen. Will be editing in RP once I write it. Thanks so much!!!

*TRADE STARTED*
Trading my Lv1 Female Psyduck with Encore and Light Screen to Marion for $500

*trade closed*
Old 04-09-2024, 02:37 AM   #1947
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Trading my level 1 Iron Hands to EBE for ₽2,500. Ball is a regular Poké Ball, Ability and Tera Type not yet locked in for your convenience (even if the former doesn't really give you any options LOL). Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading over $2,500 Pokedollars to MM for their Iron Hands, thanks.

Trade Closed

The year was 30XX and while technological advancements of the world had helped make the world a little bit better for the overall populace, with it came some consequences…

On the wall were a number of wanted posters and among them was signed by the very young man authorities were on the lookout for, ‘Kazuma Hikari’. *Be on the lookout for two individuals thought to be armed and highly dangerous* the police scanner blurted out over the far poorer side of the city, it was here that crime ran rampant.

Underneath the cloak of darkness, a young man and a rather heavy set humanoid were running through the alley ways before coming to one of their secret hideout locations’ many entrances.

They ducked into the cover of night and managed to pull the wool over a few authority figures eyes as they climbed through underground tunnel’s that would ordinarily lead anyone that followed them to become completely lost in the old catacombs, that was of course, unless they knew the way around themselves.

They had no sooner arrived inside of their main hub which was riddled with computer cables, cords and scattered with a litter of electronic devices, hardware, monitors, etc.

“Ah, home sweet home, isn’t that right Guts?” The young man was skinny and reality normal height for an average thirteen year old boy.

Unfortunately, Guts, due to his size had a habit of forgetting how big he really was, accidentally shattering a wall when he stood up after its crawling position.

“Errr, don’t worry about it. It’s not like we’re staying here longer than we have to.”

The young man quickly jumped into the brown leather sofa chair that was flaking stationed in the center of the room and brought out a wireless keyboard from a nearby small cluttered table next to it, instantly a number of monitors on wall came to life, among them a few had live feeds of the many corridors, a few of street views and because of that he was able to see that their pursers had not given up and were at least hot on their trails.

He jumped off of the sofa loveseat, “Come, we don’t have much time.”

The young man pulled off a large cloth covering a rather large contraption unveiling a machine that would be otherwise too difficult to even comprehend to those in the past, except it gave the impression upon first laying eyes upon it- it was a Time Machine.

The young man quickly checked to make sure all the cables he needed necessary for the mechanism to work were plugged in and most importantly that the machine was running with the electricity of the future, the very source of power that allowed his Iron Hands to be able to move and most importantly, live.

The young man typed away, doing his best to focus on the problem at hand rather than to pay attention at his pursuers getting wise on their way around the concrete labyrinth.

The machine whirled to life as the doors behind their lab was potentially being pried open in their attempt to capture them, Guts turned around, rushed in and with a sturdy Arm Thrust blew back the double steel doors pushing a group of five or six Peace Officers’ and their respective partners back.

“It’s ready!”

It had taken a little over a year for the young man to get every component, every material necessary…

He had resorted to theft to acquire what he needed, This world…this place, it should’ve never been. As the young man got into the machine, he withdrew his Pokémon into the safety of a capsule ball and hit the switch knowing full well, that if this did work, it was going to be a one way trip…

A giant flash occurred before the machine vanished and where they went, the Steller Police would never know…
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 11:11 AM   #1948
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading my level 1 male Tirtouga with Body Slam and my level 1 male Joltik with Disable to Naru for a total of ₽1,000. Both are in regular Poké Balls, and their Abilities and Tera Types have not yet been locked in for your convenience. Enjoy!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading MM $1000 for both of these boys, names to come later!

*Trade Closed*

-------

Trading EBE $500 for their Female Audino.

*Trade Opened*

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
Old 04-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #1949
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

gifting l.01 m dondozo and l.01 m wattrel to mm and l.01 f carvanha to naru.

gifts because i don't wanna deal with bank links. enjoy! sorry for the monster wait.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:36 PM   #1950
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
gifting l.01 m dondozo and l.01 m wattrel to mm.

gifts because i don't wanna deal with bank links. enjoy! sorry for the monster wait.
Yarrrgh. Gather 'round, me hearties, and listen well. This one be a story worth the hearin', and no mistake.

So there I were, aye? Hard off the coast o' Paldea, when a pow'rful storm springs up outta nowhere. The thunder rumbled , lightnin' flashin' so much, so fast, t'were almost blindin'. And the wind... oh, the wind, it were brutal. Enough to throw a Rhydon around like it were a Hoppip! Blowin' the Banette's Revenge clean off course, too. But I weren't about to run aground if I could help it, lemme tell ye. So, I grab hold o' the helm, cling to it like a Remoraid on a Mantine, and fight fer control. But t'were almost fer naught- the winds cared not fer me motor and rudder, pushed me ship straight sideways. To me starboard, comin' up fast, were these great jagged rocks, a natural-born broadside 'bout to run me ship through but good. But then... then I sees this great mass o' blue swimmin' out from Casseroya Lake, approachin' fast. And this great Dondozo breaches the surface, blockin' the way with its body and stoppin' the Banette's Revenge with nary a plank outta place! I locks eye with this great leviathan, and I realize in that moment, we's met before. That be the same Dondozo what that saved me buccaneer bacon from a Gyarados way back when.

But t'weren't time to reminisce, mateys- the storm were still brewin', the winds a-poundin' somethin' fierce. Dondozo be doin' 'is best to keep me steady, but even he weren't havin' a lot o' luck. So he lets out this great bellow, a call fer help if e'er I heard one. And then I hears it- this flappin' o' wings, and the winds start to lessen. I turn and look, and me hearties, when I tell ye that this lone Wattrel were soakin' up the oncomin' winds, body sparkin' like nobody's business, keepin' the brunt o' them destructive gusts off o' me ship, I were in awe. That be Wind Power right there, and it be somethin' ye only gets with Wattrel and its kind. Takes in wind to generate electricity, and the gale-force winds what that this 'un be takin' in, I couldn't fathom how that little body could handle it all.

And then, if ye'll believe it, 'e lets out this great trillin' cry, and launches a Thunder Shock into the sky brighter than any lightnin' bolt I seen that day so far, and disperses the storm clouds then and there. Swear to Kyogre hisself on that one. Rain lets up, winds die down, and it's all calm-like.

Dondozo lets out this real happy bellow, and Wattrel lands on me hat. Lily and Oliver ain't even seemed jealous, they knew good and well Wattrel just saved us. At this point, t'weren't even a question o' whether I wanted 'em to come with me. I makes them the offer to join me crew, and I'll tell ye, such an enthusiastic response I've ne'er seen in all me days at sea.

OOC: Receiving the level 1 male Dondozo with Curse and Thrash, and the level 1 male Wattrel from Pippi. Thanks! You didn't have to gift them, but eh, I can understand not wanting to deal with links LOL. Housing Wattrel in Quick Ball #2 of 10, and Dondozo in Dive Ball #3 of 10. No nicknames for either mon, since Tom doesn't deal in those. Locking in Dondozo's Ability as Water Veil, and Wattrel's Ability as Wind Power. As far as Tera Types, Water for Dondozo, Electric for Wattrel. And feeding 3 Rare Candies to Wattrel.

*Wattrel was elevated to level 4!*

*Wattrel learned Thunder Shock!*

*"Trade" Closed*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops