UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 04-21-2020, 07:51 PM   #1
Sneaze
Mrow?

Pichu Fizzy Power Co. Gym

Fizzy Power Co. Gym

Fizzy Power Co. had long been regarded as the number one name in power providers to all of Fizzytopia. But with the failing of cities comes the closing down of plants, a sight not uncommon in these days. The plant outside of New Fizz City was something of a different story, however, remaining running long after the city had been abandoned by its populace. It did close down eventually, a single long crack across one now powered down reactor offering a reminder of the day its staff left the plant for good. The second reactor remains untouched, ready to offer power to both the city in the distance as well as the plant itself.

His somewhat sordid past behind him, Michael had long moved on to attempting to solve the great mysteries of the world, and the unknown events that unfolded here easily put the reactor on his list. The easy location just outside of what used to be a major city, however, was what springboarded it to the top. Discovering that the untouched generator still put out enough power to operate the plant, he was quick to set to turning it on, leaving only the ruined reactor and large debris field over the Power Spot outside of it to be dealt with. Deciding that he would make this a base of sorts, he cleared enough debris to station a standard Pokemon battle arena, and so the Fizzy Power Co. Gym was born.

Gym Details:
  • Primary Type: Electric
  • Secondary Type: Fire
  • Gym Leader: Michael [Sneaze]
  • Deputy Leader: N/A
  • Secret Power Effect: Takes the appearance of Discharge. Inflicts Paralysis.
  • Camoflauge Type: Electric
  • Nature Power Move: Energy Ball
  • Gym Pokemon:
Kevin: Raichu (m) lv.27
Jenny: Alolan Raichu (f) lv.27
Annie: Pichu (f) lv.1
Joe: Houndoom (m) lv.52
Oliver: Numel (m) lv.4
Kassie: Ponyta (f) lv.1

Last edited by Sneaze; 09-29-2021 at 05:38 PM.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #2
Sneaze
Mrow?

Active Raids:

Raid Boss Torkoal
★★★★
Max. Participants: 4

1.) Zorchic
2.) King Ghidora
3.) SpinyShell
4.) Connor

Last edited by Sneaze; 02-04-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #3
Sneaze
Mrow?

Raid History:

Last edited by Sneaze; 02-04-2021 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:37 PM   #4
Sneaze
Mrow?

It was beginning to look like a pretty standard day running the generators. All systems normal, energy output normal, reactor one holding within temperature parameters, reactor two offline. With debris largely cleared and the new arena constructed, Michael had found himself running low on things to do. And yet, the whole of New Fizz City had its power grid online with energy to spare, leaving the question of why there was ever a second reactor in the first place. With time to spare, it was time to examine the power switches in the control room. A cursory glance at the monitors reveals an additional large grid offline. 78% draw from reactor one, plenty of room for some experimentation.

With a flip of a switch it was obvious this plant held more secrets than expected as a klaxon blared. [GRADE THREE SUBJECT LOOSE FROM CONTAINMENT.] Dark clouds enveloped the area as bolts of lightning struck down outside. [SUBJECT IDENTIFIED AS FLAAFFY. FOUR TRAINERS URGENTLY REQUIRED TO SUBDUE.]

Raid signups will be open until May 9 or until all spots are full, at which point the raid will start.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:21 AM   #5
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Species: Audino
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: Waffle
Type: Normal
Level: 1
Ability: Healer
Nature: Docile

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Adoption
Moves-
Level-Up: Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Misty Terrain, Play Nice, Pound, Growl, Helping Hand
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 12:25 AM   #6
myahoo
Soul Badge

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: September 30
Nickname: Desertsong
Level: 32
Origin: Egg House
Type: Ground
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Clarity: 0
Contest Stats: 60/60/60/60/60
Evolution Line: -Lv. 35-> -Lv. 45->
Level-Up Moves: Sand Attack, Bite, Feint Attack, Bide, Fissure, Superpower, Feint, Astonish, Laser Focus[4], Mud-Slap[5], Bulldoze[8], Sand Tomb[10], Rock Slide[15], Dig[19], Crunch[22], Earth Power[26], Sandstorm[32]
HM Moves: Rock Smash, Strength
TM Moves: Rock Tomb, Solarbeam, Round, Struggle Bug, Toxic, Facade
Egg Moves: Mud Shot, Fury Cutter, Bug Bite, Gust, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy, Flail, Quick Attack
Move Tutor Moves: Giga Drain, Signal Beam, Headbutt, Mimic, Double-edge, Superpower
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:59 PM   #7
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Trapinch

Name: Odo

Level: 1

Pokeball: Luxury Ball

Obtained: Hatched

Nature: Naive

Ability:
Sheer Force

Evolution: None

Attacks: Sand Attack, Bide, Bite, Astonish, Feint Attack, Superpower, Fissure

TM/HM: None

Move Tutor(MT): None

Egg Moves(EM): Flail

Shadow Moves(SM): None

Custom Moves(CM): None

Unnatural moves(UM): None

Advanced Moves(AM): None

Bond: 0

Contest Stats: None

Bio: none yet

Origin: The Hatchery

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:49 AM   #8
Meetan
Soul Badge

Signing up with my Geodude, Gracie! For her raid and possibly role play debut? Wowza!

Spoiler: show
Nickname: Gracelyn/Gracie
Level: 23
Love Ball
Nature:
Type: Rock/Ground
Obtained: The Egg House
Ability: Sturdy
Bond: 34
Contest: All 10
Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl, Flail, Focus Punch, Block, Mega Punch, Hammer Arm, Rock Climb, Endure, Autonomize, Wide Guard, Fire Blast, Mud Sport, Rock Polish, Rollout, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Bulldoze
Bio: A sturdy and dependable Geodude, Gracie prefers being outdoors to indoors, and she's as reliable as she is rocky. She prefers to take her time with things and thinks everything through, and like Nani the Machop she can be a mother hen. Although naturally strong, she's inexperienced in battle, and has a few confidence issues. She's curious to see the world outside of the Cloud Garden and main Fizzytopian city, but naturally worried about what she might encounter in the great beyond...
Old 05-31-2020, 09:57 PM   #9
Sneaze
Mrow?

Everything had finally calmed down from the appearance of the large subject that seemed to want nothing more than to make Fizzy Power Co. its permanent place of residence. With additional cleanup done after the battle and some further reconstructing of Generator 2 everything was moving along excellently. With all that, it was time for the Leader to begin looking into exactly where this so-called subject had come from in the first place. After a bit of a foray into the subroutines of the plant showed that power was being siphoned off for a large amount of these marked specimen. And with no other leads on the matter, the only way forward was to release more specimen for further research.

Curiously, the Leader activated a subject containment procedure, one labeled M-6F-067-062. As expected, the entire area lit up as a klaxon began to blare. [GRADE FOUR SUBJECT LOOSE FROM CONTAINMENT.] Once more, dark clouds enveloped the area and lightning struck the surrounding area as if on cue. [SUBJECT IDENTIFIED AS MORPEKO. EIGHT TRAINERS URGENTLY REQUIRED TO SUBDUE.]

Raid signups will be open until June 7 or until all spots are full, at which point the raid will start.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:15 PM   #10
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Against this Dark-type Pikaclone, I choose...

Lucario

Species: Lucario (Luxury Ball)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 23
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt
Evolution: >30>
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: Like Buizel, Lucario is a caring and supportive Pokémon. He can utilize aura, but he and Jake are still learning the art. Lucario is a versatile, speedy mixed attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.

Last edited by Zorchic; 06-01-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:38 PM   #11
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Going to bring a Mega!

Sceptile
Level: 100
Item: Sceptilite
Bond: 50
Personality: Boastful, Dedicated, Confident
Ability: Unburden/Lightning Rod
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Screech, Giga Drain, Worry Seed, Crunch, Crush Claw, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Drain Punch, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Dig, Guardian Terrain, Aqua Tail, Camouflage, Agility, Slam, Detect, Energy Ball, Quick Guard, Endeavor, Grass Pledge, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, False Swipe, Psycho Cut, Air Slash, Cross Poison, Night Slash, Dual Chop, Draco Meteor, Role Play, Frenzy Plant, Outrage

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:55 PM   #12
Lil'twick
Insanity

Throwing my hat into the ring as well. Since we have tree dragon I have no fear. Also putting my bunny hood on him for this.

Species: Togetic
Calendar Date: April 6th
Name: Custard
Type: Fairy
Level: 35
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Premier
Hold Item: Fairium-Z
Moves-
Level-Up: Magical Leaf, Growl, Pound, Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Fairy Wind, Life Dew, Ancient Power, Encore, Follow Me, Bestow, Wish, After You, Safeguard, Double-Edge
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Lucky Chant, Extrasensory
TM/TR: Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, Play Rough, Fly, Defog, Flash
Move Tutor: Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Sky Attack
Other: AM Draco Meteor, Celebrate

Bond: 50 [MAX]
Personality: A happy-go-lucky Pokemon who cares deeply for its trainer, but still childish.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 05-31-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:07 AM   #13
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Hayate (male), Level: 42
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Adamant Ability: Justified
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Stored Power, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Leer, Growl, Psybeam, Life Dew, Confusion, Double Team, Disarming Voice, Fury Cutter, Slash, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind, Psychic, Imprison, Future Sight, Charm, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Teleport, Helping Hand, Quick Guard, Feint, Lucky Chant, Aerial Ace, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse, Wide Guard, False Swipe, Swords Dance, Protect, Psycho Cut
TM/TR/HM: Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, X-Scissor
Move Tutor(MT): Bounce, Drain Punch, Dream Eater, Fire Punch, Fury Cutter, Helping Hand, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Ally Switch, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dual Chop, Endure, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Low Kick, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Mimic, Mud Slap, Nightmare, Pain Split, Psych Up, Recycle, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Telekinesis, Throat Chop, Thunder Wave, Trick, Vacuum Wave, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Confuse Ray, Disable, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Synchronoise, Will-O-Wisp, Ally Switch, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Knock Off, Mean Look, Memento, Misty Terrain, Skill Swap
Shadow Moves(SM): Shadow Blast
Bond: 44

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:04 PM   #14
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Entering this Raid with Cerno, letting him Hold the recently bought Faery Dust

Name: Cerno (male) Recolor: rainbow horns
Level: 22
Pokeball:
Obtained:trade (1) Trade 2
Mate: Oisin (deerling)
Nature: Serious
Ability: Infiltrator
Held Item: Faery Dust
Evolution:
Attacks: Growth, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Cotton Spore Gust Cotton Guard, Tailwind, Moonblast, Memento, Hurricane, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Charm, Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Endeavor, Solar Beam, Helping Hand, Fairy Wind, Stun Spore,
TM/HM/TR: Hidden Power ( Psychic ) Dazzling Gleam
Move Tutor(MT):
Egg Moves(EM): Beat Up
Shadow Moves(CM):
Custom Moves(CM):
Unnatural moves(UM):
Advanced Moves(AM):
Bond:
Contest Stats:
Bio: Despite his innocent looks Cerno is quite fierce. While he's not outright mean he can be quite intense. He is always looking to level up. A very respectful pokemon outside of battle. He makes an effort to speak well and compliment others. Also, Cerno is gay which can confuse female pokemon when he floods them with compliments. Cerno is also very much a SciFi nerd and he loves to watch old sci-fi movies.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-03-2020 at 03:46 AM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:14 AM   #15
Connor
Flashbacker

Joining with my Pancham.

Species: Pancham @ Poke Ball
Name: Marco
Level: 16
Type: Fighting
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Bold
Held Item: --
Obtained: Starter
Birthday: November 13
Bond: 41
Bio: Marco was the first Pokemon Sweeney came across when he began his job at the bar. The scrappy young Pancham was the leader of a local gang of Pokemon who were attempting regular raids on the establishment, with distinctly mediocre results. His tenacity was there, but the residents who frequented the bar would quite easily dispatch of him and his roving vagabonds every time he assaulted the place in his quest for food and bounty. To add insult to injury, it often seemed that they never even noticed he was there, batting him aside without a care during their roughhousing. Sweeney, being new to the area himself and slowly coming to realise what a terrifying place it was for a trainer, much less a simple wild Pokemon, found himself feeling sympathy for the Fighting type when eventually, his gang abandoned him for one too many failed routs. Deciding to take Marco in, Sweeney ended up sparking a quick rapport with the Pancham, who would help him with his bartending.

While well meaning, Marco's headstrong attitude and regular gaffs often land Sweeney in more hot water than the Pancham would reasonably be worth, but luckily for the Fighting type, his trainer has long since become too jaded to fully attribute his abysmal time to the Pancham alone - his own luck had to play some part. This exuberant nature of Marco's often puts him at odds with Sophie, Marco considering the Solosis something of a busy body.
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Arm Thrust, Work Up, Karate Chop, Comet Punch
Technical Machine Moves: Breaking Swipe, Drain Punch
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Hydro Cannon
Egg Moves:
Event Moves:

Last edited by Connor; 06-05-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:45 PM   #16
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I'll being my warrior princess along for this fight

Species: Druddigon
Name: Xena
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: Nine
Obtained: Egg House
Bond: 30
Moves:
Leer
Scratch
Hone Claws
Bite
Surf
Gummi Bomb
Focus Blast
Rock Slide
Roar
Sludge Bomb
ThunderPunch
Heat Wave
Cut
Strength
Crush Claw
Metal Claw
Glare
Iron Tail
Snarl
Iron Head
Dragon Pulse
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:35 AM   #17
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Morpeko- Full Belly Mode- the Two-Sided Pokémon. An Electric and Dark-type. Morpeko stores seeds in pocket-like pouches, and consumes them to satisfy its constant hunger. In doing so, it also generates electricity."

"And apparently when it gets hungry, it changes its form," Terri murmured, still looking at her Pokédex, which was showing two very different-looking Pikaclones. Both were Morpeko, but while one looked happy and content, the other looked pissed and ready to destroy things. "Hm... I know these can learn a wide variety of moves, too... but not Steel or Poison," she murmured thoughtfully. She then looked at the Poké Ball she held in her other hand. "I know we haven't battled together yet, but I have faith in you," she said with a smile, before striding forward towards where the humongous hungry hamster was hanging out.

At last, Terri arrived. She seemed to be a little late, for a good amount of Trainers had already gathered, but as long as she was on time, it was all good. She took the Poké Ball and threw it. "Reassure, engage!" she exclaimed, and in a flash of light, a tiny Flabébé emerged, timidly clutching the vibrant blue flower she was perpetually compelled to cling to.

"...are you certain, Terri?" squeaked Reassure, looking up at the Morpeko. The Dynamaxed Pikaclone easily dwarfed even the biggest of Pokémon present, so the size contrast between Morpeko and Reassure was especially ludicrous.

"I am," Terri nodded confidently. "You've really mastered that new move of yours, and here we'll get to put it to good use. Besides, I see a Sceptile and a Whimsicott with cool-looking horns, so your Flower Veil will protect their stats."

"...that's true," conceded the Flabébé. "I... Perhaps I can do this."

Another of Terri's Poké Balls burst open at this point, and what appeared to be a lei appeared around Terri's neck. "You can! You can do this!" the Comfey encouraged her friend.

"...I can do this!" agreed Reassure, floating forward, glaring up at the gigantic Morpeko with renewed confidence.

Terri Alph will be entering this with Reassure the Blue Flower Flabébé, who has borrowed Rowena the Nidoqueen's Leftovers. Stats are as follows;

Quote:
Reassure
Species: Flabébé (Blue Flower; )
Level: 4
Type: Fairy
Attacks: Tackle, Vine Whip, Captivate, Camouflage, Giga Drain, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam.
Usable Z-Moves: Shattered Psyche.
Next attack learned: Fairy Wind (lv. 6)
Evolution: >lv. 19> >>
Nature: Calm
Ability: Flower Veil
Bond: 2
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: Agility Meadow (Global Trade Station)
Held item: Leftovers
Bio:
Reassure was first found by Help as she was flying around Agility Meadow in search of new flowers to pick. Following an initial minor misunderstanding, the pair of Fairy-types came to like each other immensely, to the point where the Flabébé asked to join Terri's team just to be able to go with Help. And while Help was Reassure's one and only reason for wanting to join the team, she's proven a very good fit to the team overall thus far. She comes off shy at first, but only until she's started to actually get to know you- once that's happened, she's much more personable. Despite her calm, quiet demeanor, she does not tolerate troublemakers, and has been known to have stern words with Want over the Murkrow's actions (not that this ever deters the Murkrow, of course). By and large, nothing really upsets her... unless you threaten to take her flower. That's just unacceptable, and if she can't reason with a potential flower thief, she will fight, and odds are she'll have a lot of teammates to back her up, Help being first and foremost. The pair of Fairy-types are nigh inseparable. At the bare minimum they're best friends, but Terri for one has a feeling it's more than just that...

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-05-2020 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:51 PM   #18
Sneaze
Mrow?

With everything going well, and the last monster subdued with little trouble from the attending trainers, things were getting better and better by the day at the plant. Reactor 1 was still running low and producing more than enough power, and the Leader found himself with plenty of time on his hands to look into the subroutines of the systems. Surely a lead could be found deep within the code of the computers.

Curiously humming through the systems, a sudden shock causes the man to jump from his chair as the screen lights up with a menacing warning. Flashing repeatedly stood three words, "IOA SUBROUTINE ACTIVATED". Cocky from the previous successes, the Leader activates the first listed procedure without question, causing the klaxon to blare once more. [GRADE FIVE SUBJECT LOOSE. REPEAT. GRADE FIVE SUBJECT LOOSE.] Like clockwork, lightning strikes, followed by the ominous dark clouds signaling a raid boss. [EIGHT TRAINERS REQUIRED TO SUBDUE. SUBJECT IDENTIFIED AS CINDERACE. SUBJECT CONFIRMED AS GIGANTIMAX CAPABLE.]

Raid signups will be open until July 8 or until all spots are full, at which point the raid will start.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:52 PM   #19
Lil'twick
Insanity

Words skittered through his head as he made his way to the power building. He never knew this city when it was still all hustle and bustle, but there was a certain eeriness to the now abandoned New Fizz City. Then again, it was only natural for it to be abandoned. After all, with the close proximity of where Dialga's Gate use to be, it was practically a death trap. More souls for the harvest, once he tracked down that demon. It was weird... All of [REDACTED]'s Pokemon disappeared, and there were no records in his inbuilt memories where they went.

Of course, that was on a subconscious level. The homunculus did not know he was as such. To him, he had always been a normal human. But, these thoughts weren't his own. Memories of another person seemed to infiltrate his mind. That didn't matter, it wasn't important. He needed to be the strongest. He was to reach the apex of trainers, and look down on others as their lofty king.

By his side was his Raichu, Lucas. His partner through thick and thin. They were together for as long as he could remember. But, he couldn't recall when Lucas was a Pichu... or a Pikachu for that matter. Didn't matter, he was always a Raichu at heart, and the quick evolution proved that.

"Father guide me..." He whispered. His words could not be perceived by any normal mortal. They were unspeakable and incomprehensible. Trying to wrap your mind around them only caused insanity.

Slamming the door open, Ethan made his way into the power building, and saw the looming Cinderace standing aloft its fiery soccer ball. Green eyes glowed with eldritch power, and a sadistic grin contorted his face.

"Let's show this rabbit the meaning of strength! Lucas, to me!"

-

Entering Cinderace with Lucas the Raichu

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Type: Electric
Level: 40
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle,
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain, Present, Wish, Charge, Fake Out, Tickle
TM/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut
Move Tutor: Iron Tail
Other: SM Shadow Bolt, AM Volt Tackle

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 07-03-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:53 PM   #20
Sneaze
Mrow?

Bringing my own Kingdra.

Ephraim: male Kingdra (lvl 69) @ Pokeball
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Gentle
BP: 10 (lol)
IQ: 3
+ Bubble
+ Smokescreen
+ Leer
+ Water Gun
+ Focus Energy
+ Bubblebeam
+ Agility
+ Twister
+ Brine
+ Hydro Pump
+ Dragon Dance
+ Dragon Pulse
+ EM Aurora Beam
+ EM Disable
+ EM Dragonbreath
+ EM Icy Wind
+ EM Signal Beam
+ MT Bounce
+ MT Draco Meteor
+ MT Heart Swap
+ MT Ice Beam
+ MT Octazooka
+ MT Razor Wind
+ MT Swift
+ HM Dive
+ HM Surf
+ HM Waterfall
+ HM Whirlpool
+ CM Firestream

Sorry this one still isn't formatted.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 07-01-2020, 05:53 PM   #21
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

They hadn't even known about this one. They hadn't been at home when the alarm had sounded. Rather, Keith Masters and Willa Carnet had been out on a date when they saw it. The red energy. The monstrous fireball. The sight alone was enough to cause Keith and Willa to merely exchange brief glances, hastily pay their bill, and then race out of Pansear Pizza Parlor as fast as they could.

"Oh, geez," Keith groaned as he ran, holding Willa's hand. "I... I didn't even bring any of my Pokémon with me!"

"Nor did I," sighed Willa. "It figures this would happen today. Still, we should at least see what we can do to help the others."

"Fair enough," Keith nodded.

As the Gigantamax Cinderace loomed before them, Keith could hear rapid footsteps. He turned to look, and there was Meowth, running over to him, clutching a Luxury Ball. "Keith!" he gasped. "Made it... Gah..."

"Meowth!" Keith exclaimed, scooping up the Normal-type and putting him on his shoulder. He then took the Luxury Ball and looked at it. "How'd you even know to- Luna," he answered himself, chuckling as he shook his head.

"Yeah, even now dat she's owned by Terri, she's still lookin' out fer youse," Meowth said, trying to catch his breath. He then turned to Willa. "Sorry- Phantump was supposed ta come wit me ta bring youse yer Eelektross, but we couldn't find where ya stowed yer Poké Balls," he shrugged apologetically.

"It's fine," Willa shook her head. "I should have told him where they are to begin with. They're in the bedroom, in the top drawer on the table next to my side of the bed."

"Noted," Meowth nodded. "I'd run back home ta tell Phantump, but I feel like I went trough two or tree o' my lives just gettin' out here dis fast."

"We get it, Meowth," Keith said reassuringly. "Gah... Kind of a shame I don't have the Dynamax Band, but at least I never take this off unless I have to," he added, brandishing his Z-Ring, complete with Poisonium Z set into it." With this, he turned back to the Fire-type before them, and hurled his Luxury Ball. "Norbert, let's go!" he exclaimed.

The Luxury Ball burst open in midair, revealing a fully grown dragon with axe blade-like tusks. He threw his head back and bellowed, "HAXOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" His battle cry echoed all around- Norbert was ready for action, and Keith, Willa, and Meowth all knew it, too.

OOC: Keith Masters will be entering this raid along with Norbert the Haxorus, along with his Z-Ring and Poisonium Z. Norbert's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Norbert
Species: Haxorus ()
Type: Dragon
Attacks: Scratch, Strength, Cut, Hone Claws, Outrage, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine, Surf, Giga Impact, Poison Jab, Aqua Tail, Rock Smash, Hidden Power (Fighting), Razor Wind, Earthquake, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Toxic, Harden, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw, Hyper Beam, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Focus Blast, Dig, Incinerate, Shock Wave, Superpower, Shadow Break, Blast Burn, Counter, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Flame Charge, Stomping Tantrum, Laser Focus, Mega Punch, Night Slash, Reversal, Leech Life, Bite, Crunch.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Toxic.
Evolution: >Lv. 38>>Lv. 48>
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Mold Breaker
Cute stat: 70
Beauty stat: 70
Tough stat: 70
Smart stat: 70
Cool stat: 70
Obtained: Cable Club
Bio:
Norbert, despite his huge and intimidating appearance, is more or less a cuddly teddy bear at heart. Warm, friendly, and cheerful- at least, as long as he's not hunting. When he pursues prey, he practically turns into a completely different Haxorus, suddenly becoming cunning, vicious, and sadistic. It's somewhat unnerving for those who first meet him to see him become his usual warm and friendly self again right after maiming and devouring a Raticate, complete with blood dripping from his tusks, but those who know him well know that this side of him is no mere facade- he really and truly cares about those he considers friends. He'd only ever secretly plot against anyone who has seriously wronged him, and thus far, nobody's done that to him.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-01-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:02 PM   #22
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Coming in with Xena, off her recent victory in this Gym

Species: Druddigon
Name: Xena
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: Thirteen
Bond: 30
Moves:
Leer
Scratch
Hone Claws
Bite
Surf
Gummi Bomb
Focus Blast
Rock Slide
Roar
Sludge Bomb
ThunderPunch
Heat Wave
Cut
Strength
Crush Claw
Metal Claw
Glare
Iron Tail
Snarl
Iron Head
Dragon Pulse
Scary Face
Scale Shot
Dual Wingbeat
Gunk Shot
Dark Pulse
Outrage

Last edited by Slash; 07-01-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:04 PM   #23
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Into the bin, with a fish that lacks a fin! ...What do you mean squids aren't fish?

Name: Elenchos
Species: Malamar
Level: 37
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Quirky (No Likes or Dislikes)
Obtained: Cable Club
Ball:
Contest Stats: Cute: 20, Smart: 20, Tough: 20, Cool: 20, Beauty: 20
Bond: 38
Moves Known:
--By Level:
Reversal (Lv. -), Tackle (Lv. -), Peck (Lv. -), Constrict (Lv. -), Reflect (Lv. 4), Foul Play (Lv. 8), Swagger (Lv. 12), Psywave (Lv. 13), Topsy-Turvy (Lv. 15), Hypnosis (Lv. 18), Psybeam (Lv. 21), Switcheroo (Lv. 23), Payback (Lv. 27), Psycho Cut (lv. 27), Light Screen (Lv. 31), Night Slash (Lv. 46), Superpower (Lv. 48)
--By 'Birth': Camouflage, Simple Beam
--By Tutor: Role Play, Spite, Ally Switch, Gummi Bomb (Water), Signal Beam
--By TM: Flamethrower, Overheat, Rock Slide, Liquidation, Dark Pulse
Bio: TBA

Last edited by Median Dia; 07-01-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:11 PM   #24
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Devine (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Lure Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Modest Ability: Sniper
Held Item: Waterium-Z
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Disable, Clear Smog, Yawn, Bubble, Whirlpool, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Twister, Focus Energy, Bubble Beam, Dragon Breath, Agility, Waterfall, Brine, Laser Focus, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Rain Dance
TM/TR/HM: Dive, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Scald, Substitute, Surf, Toxic, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Bounce, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Laser Focus, Signal Beam, Twister, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Endure, Flip Turn, Headbutt, Mimic, Outrage, Scale Shot, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Aurora Beam, Clear Smog, Disable, Dragon Breath, Muddy Water, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Dragon Rage, Flail, Outrage, Razor Wind, Splash, Water Pulse
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 40

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:

Last edited by Sandaa; 07-01-2020 at 07:22 PM.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:20 PM   #25
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Rocking up with my Greninja!

Greninja
Item: Expert Belt
Personality: Vigilant, Resourceful, Confident
Ability: Protean
Moves: Growl, Pound, Bubble, Water Sport, Cut, Power-Up Punch, Grass Knot, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Ice Beam, Lick, Dual Chop, Rock Tomb, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Snarl, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Dig, Round, Camouflage, Water Pledge, Guardian Terrain, Fling, Smack Down, Substitute, Bounce, Double Team, Hydro Pump, Leaf Blade, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Liquidation, Stone Edge, Smart Strike, Mud Shot, X-Scissor, Mystical Fire, Night Slash, Mat Block, Extrasensory, Role Play, Water Shuriken, Haze, Hydro Cannon, Steel Beam, Dynamic Punch, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Whirlpool, Phantom Step, Teleport
Bio: Xander was ambushed by Froakie late one evening while he was on the road. The little ninja frog was looking to train and it battled with Xander's Grotle. Xander had been confident about the match up, until the Froakie revealed that it had the Hidden Ability, Protean. Grotle eventually overwhelmed the Water Starter, who fled into the trees. The next morning, Xander had been going through some training when Froakie showed itself again. It was impressed by what it had seen and wished to train under Xander as well, so the trainer added yet another Starter to his growing team.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League