Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2023, 03:25 PM   #26
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Love, I don't want you to change
Take me far away / Let me go

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
fizzy bubbles last.fm steam carrd

Last edited by Naru; 05-04-2023 at 02:11 AM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 03:53 PM   #27
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Throwing in 5 more Rindo Berries from raids.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 10:48 PM   #28
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out three items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 TM Power-up Punch, x1 Fire Stone, and x1 Berry Sweet!
Picking up 1x TM POWER-UP PUNCH, 1x Fire Stone, & 1x Berry Sweet.

Dropping off 5x Kebia Berries (1-3, 4, 5).
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:47 PM   #29
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Gold Shard, x1 Lava Cookie, x1 Drifloon Plushie, and x1 Werewolf Claws!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Pep-Up Plant, x1 Sweet Apple, and x1 Heavy-Duty Boots!

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bugwort, x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Plump Beans, and x1 Larimar Cyber Ball!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Green Shard, x1 Piece of Chocolate Heaven Cake, and x1 Rocket Ball!

Naru: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Apricorn, x1 Pink Apricorn, x1 Quick Ball, and x1 Space Foe's Deoxys-s Plushie!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Full Restore, x1 TM Hail, x1 Aegis of Frost, and x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake!

As a heads up EBE, please wait until Monday, 12 AM to post your items for the gacha! You may still claim beforehand, however.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-05-2023, 07:53 PM   #30
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Blue Shard, x1 Magical Vanillite Plushie, x1 TM Take Down, and x1 Chocolate Egg!
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 11:41 PM   #31
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious all items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Green Shard, x1 Piece of Chocolate Heaven Cake, and x1 Rocket Ball!
*Obtained the Yellow Apricorn!*

*Obtained the Green Shard!*

*Obtained the Piece of Chocolate Heaven Cake!*

*Obtained the Rocket Ball!*

Throwing 5 Black Long Bookcases into the gacha (transaction approved here).
Old 05-08-2023, 02:48 AM   #32
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Pep-Up Plant, x1 Sweet Apple, and x1 Heavy-Duty Boots!
Picking up x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Pep-Up Plant, x1 Sweet Apple and x1 Heavy-Duty Boots !

Thank you !

Tossing x3 Persim Berries, x1 Aspear Berry & x1 Galon Berry in for a spin at the gacha~
sweetbbydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:36 PM   #33
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Blue Shard, x1 Magical Vanillite Plushie, x1 TM Take Down, and x1 Chocolate Egg!
Grabbing these! Putting in x3 Rindo and x2 Yache Berries from raid.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-09-2023, 02:07 AM   #34
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bugwort, x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Plump Beans, and x1 Larimar Cyber Ball!
Claim:
Bugwort
Yellow Apricorn
Plump Beans
Larimar Cyber Ball

Dropoff:
Team Rocket Koffing Card
Team Rocket Dark Golduck Card
Team Rocket Dark Golduck Card

Team Rocket Dark Slowbro Card
Team Rocket Holo Dark Magneton Card
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:00 PM   #35
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Shadow: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Ultra Ball, x1 Prism Scale, x1 Shiny Golden Egg Statuettes, and x1 Cherish Ball!
Picking these up finally. Dropping off a Shadow Gummi (225 FC Reward), a regular Poke Ball, and 3 Big Mushrooms into the cram for next week.
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 01:16 PM   #36
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 TM Quash, x1 TM Bubble Beam, x1 TM Mega Kick, and x1 Rusted Shield!
Turns out I never picked these up lol.

Teaching TM Quash to Kyle the Sableye, TM Bubble Beam to Yuke the Spheal, and TM Mega Kick to Kita the Infernape ty!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-11-2023, 08:29 PM   #37
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Gold Shard, x1 Lava Cookie, x1 Drifloon Plushie, and x1 Werewolf Claws!

As a heads up EBE, please wait until Monday, 12 AM to post your items for the gacha! You may still claim beforehand, however.
Understood!

Picking up:
x1 Gold Shard
x1 Lava Cookie
x1 Drifloon Plushie
x1 Werewolf Claws

Thanks!

Now then, tossing in x5 White Loungers into the Cram-machine! Thanks!
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:49 PM   #38
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Full Restore, x1 TM Hail, x1 Aegis of Frost, and x1 Chocolate Orange Dome Cake!
Picking up 1x Full Restore, 1x TM HAIL, 1x Aegis of Frost, & 1x Chocolate Orange Dome Cake.

Dropping off 5x Persim Berries.
Old 05-14-2023, 01:48 PM   #39
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Iron Chunk, x1 TM Dragon Claw, x1 Fist Plate, and x1 Cherish Ball!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poison Gem, x1 Crunchy Salt, x1 Luminous Moss, and x1 Scroll of Waters!

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dragon Gem, x1 Vivichoke, x1 White Shard, and x1 Flame Orb!

ShadowDRGN: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dazzling Honey, x1 Sootfoot Root, x1 Luvdisc Plushie, and x1 Rainbow Egg!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Vivichoke, x1 Eject Button, x1 Shalour Sable, and x1 Alolan Incense!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bugwort, x1 TM Fire Fang, x1 Magical Gengar Plushie, and x1 Pink Skull Ball!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-14-2023, 07:03 PM   #40
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Copper Coins, x1 Heal Ball, x1 TR Power Whip, and x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips!
Old 05-14-2023, 07:53 PM   #41
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Poison Gem, x1 Crunchy Salt, x1 Luminous Moss, and x1 Scroll of Waters!
Picking up x1 Poison Gem, x1 Crunchy Salt, x1 Luminous Moss and x1 Scroll of Waters !

Thank you !

Tossing x5 Berries: Payapa Berry, Yache Berry, Rindo Berry, Iapapa Berry & Occa Berry in for a spin at the gacha~
sweetbbydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:59 PM   #42
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dragon Gem, x1 Vivichoke, x1 White Shard, and x1 Flame Orb!
Claim:
Dragon Gem
Vivichoke
White Shard
Flame Orb

Dropoff:
Team Rocket Dark Charmeleon Card
Team Rocket Dark Blastoise Card
Team Rocket Dark Blastoise Card

Neo Destiny Light Sunflora Card
Neo Destiny Pineco Card
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 02:10 AM   #43
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Iron Chunk, x1 TM Dragon Claw, x1 Fist Plate, and x1 Cherish Ball!
*Obtained the Iron Chunk!*

*Obtained the TM Dragon Claw!*

*Obtained the Fist Plate!*

*Obtained the Cherish Ball!*

Throwing the Iron Chunk and Psychic Gem #1 of 2 into the cram to craft a TM Psycho Cut.

And throwing 4 Pokémon Chairs and a Black Square Table into the gacha (purchase of said items confirmed here).
Old 05-15-2023, 07:15 PM   #44
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

ShadowDRGN: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dazzling Honey, x1 Sootfoot Root, x1 Luvdisc Plushie, and x1 Rainbow Egg!
Picking these up.
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:27 PM   #45
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Copper Coins, x1 Heal Ball, x1 TR Power Whip, and x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips!
Grabbing these, ty!

Using the Bouquet on Nyngi the Archen, giving her 3 Levels and having her learn TM CM.

Throwing in the TR Power Whip, along with 4 Kasib Berries from Raids.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-18-2023, 11:49 AM   #46
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
*Obtained the Iron Chunk!*

*Obtained the TM Dragon Claw!*

*Obtained the Fist Plate!*

*Obtained the Cherish Ball!*

Throwing the Iron Chunk and Psychic Gem #1 of 2 into the cram to craft a TM Psycho Cut.
Missngno. Master- Putting the materials into the Cram-o-matic, you watch as it spits out a shiny new TM Psycho Cut for you! Remember to come back soon, and have a cram-tastic day!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-18-2023, 05:54 PM   #47
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Vivichoke, x1 Eject Button, x1 Shalour Sable, and x1 Alolan Incense!

Picking up:
x1 Vivichoke
x1 Eject Button
x1 Shalour Sable
x1 Alolan Increase

Thanks!

Now then, tossing in x1 White Lounger, x3 Blue Sofas & x1 Comfort Chair into the Cram-machine! Thanks!
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:07 AM   #48
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missngno. Master- Putting the materials into the Cram-o-matic, you watch as it spits out a shiny new TM Psycho Cut for you! Remember to come back soon, and have a cram-tastic day!
Claiming the TM with my thanks.
Old 05-19-2023, 01:50 PM   #49
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Bugwort, x1 TM Fire Fang, x1 Magical Gengar Plushie, and x1 Pink Skull Ball!
Picking up 1x Bugwort, 1x TM FIRE FANG, 1x Magical Gengar Plushie, & 1x Pink Skull Ball.

Dropping off 5x Shuca Berries (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
Old 05-19-2023, 08:27 PM   #50
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Red Shard, x1 Blue Apricorn, x1 Collectible Stickers, and x1 Magical Snowflake!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops