Old 04-26-2023, 06:34 AM   #1801
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalmon View Post
Trading the following:

> Female Litwick to Missingno. Master for $250
*trades started*
"...and I told them they could either flee then and there, or else I would have Yanmega generate shockwaves that would shred their insides."

"Whoa," Rose breathed. "Yeah, I can only guess they turned tail at that, huh?"

Willa Masters gave a faint smile. "Not immediately, but it didn't take them long to realize I wasn't bluffing, either," she replied. "In any case, in hindsight I think that day is when I can pinpoint first having developed feelings for Keith in... that way. It's hard to say- I already had a good opinion of him since that day I helped him escape from the rest of Team Turnback. Where exactly that crossed the line into romantic interest, I cannot be completely certain."

"Yeah, no, I get it," Rose nodded. "I couldn't tell you when I started feeling the way I do about Ed. It's like a gradual thing, y'know? We was getting to know one another, ended up hanging out and training together a lot... honestly, I don't think I really knew for sure until just after I caught Pow, y'know?"

"Indeed," Willa nodded. The two women were currently sitting around a campfire, having set up camp in a clearing in Cadaver Forest. They had had the idea for some time now to go on a girls-only camping trip, and tonight was the night they finally went for it. "Another marshmallow?" Willa added, offering the bag of soft, sugary goodness.

"Heh, you bet," grinned Rose, taking one and spearing it on a stick. "Y'know, maybe you should try it the way I make 'em, Willa," she added.

Willa shook her head. "I already did once, when camping with Keith," she replied. "He toasts his the same way- ignites them, lets them blacken. I personally prefer mine golden brown."

Rose shrugged. "To each their own," she replied, before sticking her marshmallow straight into the fire. At that point, the hooting of a Hoothoot sounded through the trees, and Rose jumped a bit, glancing around warily. "...OK, no, that's just a Hoothoot," she exhaled.

"...you still don't do very well with Ghost-types, do you?" Willa asked quietly.

"...I doubt I ever will," admitted Rose. "Just... I dunno, the day that Spiritomb attacked Seven Island... I mean, when the last thing you ever hear from your parents are their pained screams as a Spiritomb's Hyper Beam just..." she broke off here, turning her head away to try and conceal the tears gathering in her eyes.

Willa, however, placed a hand on Rose's shoulder. "Perfectly understandable," she said quietly. "You know, Keith is honestly grateful that you're making the effort with Helena that you are," she added.

"Well, yeah, I'll admit, Helena's alright. Even if I'm still not quite ready to like, do anything in person there just yet, it's still, like, she's good, y'know?" Rose murmured. "Man. I just, I just feel bad every time I can't bring myself to go near her, I know she's good, rationally I know I got nothing to worry about-"

"-but sometimes fear is not rational," Willa finished with a wise nod. "I would not dream to force the matter upon you- why do you think I did not bring Cursola with me?"

"Heh, I appreciate that," Rose murmured with a small smile.

Following this, the two women sat in silence, toasting marshmallows, looking up at the night sky, and occasionally interacting with their Pokémon as they came over. At one point, Willa's Goomy came oozing over, prompting Willa to dig a fancy water bottle out of her bag. "Here you go," Willa said softly, pouring the water all over Goomy's body.

Rose watched this, intrigued. "That's some fancy water there," she observed. "Goomy's got particular tastes?"

"Ah... I am afraid I'm somewhat to blame for that," Willa admitted. "When I first met Goomy, I rehydrated him with a similar bottle of imported Fresh Water. Coronet Spring Mineral Water, imported from Sinnoh. Since then he's developed a liking to it."

"Gooommyyyy!" Goomy gurgled happily.

"Not that he'll reject other waters, of course- I like to think I taught him well in that regard," Willa added. "But he sees this as a real treat, so I like to indulge him in this on occasion."

"Heh, can't argue with that," smiled Rose. "Sometimes Wire likes his food cooked specifically by frying it with Electric attacks... eh, but then, you used to own him, you probably knew that already," she added sheepishly.

"I in fact did not," Willa stated, sounding mildly impressed. "I can see the decision to entrust you with my Mienshao and Hitmontop was wise indeed, you are clearly doing well with them."

"Ah, thanks!" Rose grinned. "I... ah, wow, how am I this worn out already?" she added, stifling a yawn.

"I- aaaah, oh my, I'm wondering the same thing," yawned Willa. "That came on rather suddenly, didn't it?"

At these words, Rose stiffened. "...just like in Glitch City," she murmured.

"Pardon?" Willa asked.

"In Glitch City- when that wild h Poké started draining me- but how could there be one around now?" Rose murmured fearfully. "Kasa!" she called out, and hooting reassuringly, the Hisuian Decidueye approached. "Use Foresight and flush out whatever's doing this to us!"

Kasa hooted and nodded, turning her piercing gaze to her dark surroundings. Red beams of light erupted from her eyes as she rotated, until finally, something previously unseen became visible. "Wick!?" the culprit gasped, stunned at having been uncovered so easily.

"There's the culprit- it's a Litwick!" Willa declared, whipping out her Pokédex.

"Litwick, the Candle Pokémon. A Ghost and Fire-type," droned the device. "It shines its light, pretending to guide others while leeching the life force of those who follow it."

"I- I- no, no, nope, nope," whimpered Rose, backing away from the innocuous-looking candle.

"Worry not, I'll deal with it," Willa stated, pulling an Ultra Ball out of her bag-

"Goomy!"

"...Goomy?" Willa murmured, for indeed, the Soft Tissue Pokémon was oozing forward. "Are you quite sure? You've never battled before..."

"Goomy! Goomy!" Goomy gurgled determinedly.

Willa studied Goomy intently for a moment, then nodded. "Goomy! Bubble!" she ordered.

"Gooooo... MY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y!" Goomy gurgled, opening his mouth wide and loosing a powerful spray of foam at Litwick.

"Wiiiick!" squealed Litwick as the attack landed. "Lit... LitWICK!" it exclaimed suddenly, lunging forward in an Astonishing display that knocked Goomy backwards.

"Can you still battle?" Willa inquired.

"Goom!" nodded Goomy.

"Liiiiit... WIIIIICK!" Litwick exclaimed, now exhaling clouds of Clear Smog that billowed in Goomy's direction.

"Protect!" Willa commanded.

"Goomy!" Goomy gurgled, fashioning a shimmering dome of energy all around himself, deflecting the attack with ease.

"Now- Dragon Breath!" Willa ordered.

"Gooooooo... MYYYYYY!" Goomy bellowed, exhaling a forceful blast of what looked like draconic fire. Litwick's own flame burned brightly as it stood strong against the Dragon move.

"I think it's trying to absorb the energy from the Dragon Breath!" Rose exclaimed shakily.

"Hm... Dragons are known to be full of vitality and life energy... ingenious," Willa nodded. "Very resourceful. Rose, I must apologize in advance for what I'm about to do, but know that if you wish it I will not let it back out around you."

"...I might've guessed you'd try this," groaned Rose. "I mean, OK, yeah, as long as it's in its ball around me..."

Willa nodded. "That it shall be," she promised. "Goomy, Muddy Water!"

But Litwick was already trying another attack, this time with billowing clouds of thick black Smog closing in on Goomy. Willa heard Goomy's gurgling coughs from within the Smog... but then she saw the glowing light. "Oh!" Rose gasped.

"Goomy?!" Willa gasped incredulously.

"Liiiit..." Litwick murmured, worriedly.

The Smog lingered as the transformation took place, obscuring it for the most part, but then, during that final release of energy, the Smog was dispersed, revealing the that Goomy had become! "Wait... what?" Willa murmured, eyeing her Pokémon curiously as she produced her Pokédex once more, hoping for an explanation.

"Sliggoo- Hisuian Form- the Snail Pokémon. A Steel and Dragon-type," droned the device. "Sliggoo's metallic shell is believed to be the result of its mucus reacting to the minerals of the water in ancient Hisui."

"...the Mt. Coronet spring water!" exclaimed Rose. "Willa, that's how this happened, that water must be similar enough to what Goomy would be exposed to back then!"

"Astounding," Willa murmured. "All right- Sliggoo, use Muddy Water!"

'Sliiiiiggoooo!" gurgled Sliggoo, pulling his head into his large shell. And then, a jet of murky brown water shot out of the same opening, striking Litwick and sending it tumbling backwards.

Willa was all set to act. "Go, Ultra Ball!" she declared, letting fly the yellow, black, and white sphere from her hand. It struck the Litwick, pulled it inside, then clattered to the ground as it snapped shut. Rose and Willa watched as the ball rocked back and forth, before it ultimately fell still.

"Phew," Rose exhaled. "Thanks, Willa. And congrats about Sliggoo evolving!"

"Thank you," Willa smiled. "Sliggoo," she added, turning her attention to the Snail Pokémon. "I apologize. I underestimated your battling capabilities. It will not be repeated," she promised.

"Sliiiiggooo~" gurgled Sliggoo, nuzzling Willa affectionately. Then, however, Sliggoo stretched one of its arms out, and to general shock, tapped the button on Litwick's Ultra Ball. Rose let out a high-pitched shriek and dove into the tent as Willa's new Litwick materialized.

"Sliggoo," Willa said sternly. "I promised Rose that I would keep Litwick in its ball around her.

"Slig Sliggoo, goo slig Sliggoo Sliggoo," Sliggoo responded, locking eyes with Willa. The two maintained this eye contact for several seconds, and Willa finally nodded.

"...All right," she said. "I trust you."

"Goo," smiled Sliggoo. Willa gave a small smile in response, then retreated to the tent to see how Rose was doing.

"...I thought you were gonna keep that thing in its ball," Rose said shakily.

"That was my intention, but Sliggoo evidently had other plans," Willa stated as she entered the tent. "He seems insistent on talking to Litwick about something." At this, the women looked over at the pair of Pokémon, who seemed to be very amicable with one another. Then, Sliggoo let out a small jet of Dragon Breath, aiming it just above Litwick, who seemed to be basking in the life energy the move was emanating.

"...I think I see," Rose murmured. "Sliggoo wants to help Litwick subside off of energy from attacks instead of absorbing it directly from people."

"That certainly sounds like my Sliggoo," Willa murmured with a faint smile. "He just wants everyone to be friends. And it looks to me like Litwick is OK with that idea, too." She turned to look at Rose, noting her continued apprehension. "...I will not force you to meet Litwick if you don't wish to," she said. "But I will tell you that the option is always yours to take, should you so choose."

"I appreciate that," Rose nodded. "I... well, first I wanna see how things can go with Helena. One... one step at a time, like."

Willa nodded. "A sensible approach," she said. "Would you object if I went back out there and got to know Litwick myself?"

"Nah, go for it," Rose said with a small smile. "I'll sit with Kasa for a little bit. Lemme know once he's back in his ball, OK?"

"Naturally," Willa nodded, and Rose watched as Willa went fearlessly back out to meet her new Litwick. Deep down, part of her wished she could have the courage to do that with a Ghost-type. Whether that would actually ever happen, on the other hand, that remained to be seen.

OOC: Trading ₽250 to KingSalmon for his level 1 female Litwick with Clear Smog. No nickname, placing her in Ultra Ball #9 of 10, declaring her Ability to be Infiltrator, and her Tera Type to be Dragon.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
What? Goomy is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Goomy evolved into Sliggoo!

*Sliggoo learned Iron Head!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-07-2023 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 07:54 PM   #1802
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading the following:

> Female Toxel to Naru for 1 Candy

*trades started*
Trading King Salmon 1 Candy for this cutie. Naming her Babette, making her ability rattled and her tera type electric.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-03-2023, 10:59 PM   #1803
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading $300 to Naru for 1x Set of Heart Seals.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 02:11 AM   #1804
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading $300 to Naru for 1x Set of Heart Seals.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Yuki my Set of Heart Seals for $300.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-10-2023, 09:29 PM   #1805
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Alilatias 2 Candies for their Female Maschiff

*Trade Opened*

---

Trading Lit $250 for their Female Carnivine

*Trade Opened*
Old 05-11-2023, 03:11 AM   #1806
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Trading Alilatias 2 Candies for their Female Maschiff

*Trade Opened*
Trading my Female Maschiff to Naru for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-15-2023, 07:20 PM   #1807
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Cranidos to Liltwick for their Female Oricorio

*Trade Open*
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 07:50 PM   #1808
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

Trading sixdragons my Lv. 1 F Escavalier for 6 candies
*Trade Opened*
I swear I'm an active member. uh. Anyway- Finally picking this up! Enjoy the candies, *checks notes* two months after you were supposed to! ...Sorry about that.
*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 01:15 PM   #1809
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Trading the following:

> Female Klefki to PippiTallsocks for 5 Candies

*trades started*
shit, sorry. i live. surprise move plus some stuff.

5 candies for l.01 f klefki

apologies for the wait.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 05-31-2023 at 01:21 PM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 11:48 AM   #1810
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Cranidos to Liltwick for their Female Oricorio

*Trade Open*
Trading my Lv. 1 Female Oricorio-Pom Pom to ShadowDRGN for their Lv. 1 Cranidos. Egg moves are included in link.

*Trade Closed*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 01:15 PM   #1811
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Trading Lit $250 for their Female Carnivine

*Trade Opened*
Trading Naru my Lv. 1 Female Carnivine with EMs Acid Spray, Rage Powder, and Worry Seed for $250.

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-19-2023, 05:32 PM   #1812
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

The advertisement mentioned wanting the Durant to go to someone just as big on Bug-types... Erik had only just landed here so to speak, and was grateful that at least some things within this parallel universe were the same as back home.

He had already tried his hand at the prospect of the "Enigma Eggs" this world had, pokemon eggs that were found and sold to trainers and kept the species a secret from the trainers until they hatched. He had received a bug Pokemon... but just not the one he was really looking for at the moment. He had already had a rushed day, running to the adoption center to get the Skiddo who now happily followed him about as he explored the city and the strange land he had landed himself in roughly about two months ago.
New Fizz City's homeless shelter was a gods' send as he adjusted to the change that so violently ripped him from home. Thankfully no one really had pressed him too hard either about where he came from or why he didn't have previous documentation about himself. It wasn't hard to get ahold of a Pokemon either, as he counted himself lucky he saddled up with three he was familiar with from back home. This upcoming trade would be the fourth one he was familiar with...

Getting one foot on the ground was essential for him to survive here. It was essential for him to gather a team up so he could start earning some cash, and afford to get himself a place.

He waited anxiously inside the Global Trade Station. The Burmy within the ball was going to go to someone who could better suit its needs at the moment. Who knows... maybe he will stay in touch with the person he trades the bug Pokemon to if things click.
He jumped when he noticed someone walking up to him, and quickly adjusted himself and his appearance before extending a hand out to the trainer that approached.

" Hi, Erik Pendragon, I assume you are the trainer here for the Burmy for the Durant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trading my level 1 Female Burmy to MM, for a level 1 Female Durant with EM's Flail and Metal Burst, as discussed in DM's

*Trade open*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 06:21 PM   #1813
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
The advertisement mentioned wanting the Durant to go to someone just as big on Bug-types... Erik had only just landed here so to speak, and was grateful that at least some things within this parallel universe were the same as back home.

He had already tried his hand at the prospect of the "Enigma Eggs" this world had, pokemon eggs that were found and sold to trainers and kept the species a secret from the trainers until they hatched. He had received a bug Pokemon... but just not the one he was really looking for at the moment. He had already had a rushed day, running to the adoption center to get the Skiddo who now happily followed him about as he explored the city and the strange land he had landed himself in roughly about two months ago.
New Fizz City's homeless shelter was a gods' send as he adjusted to the change that so violently ripped him from home. Thankfully no one really had pressed him too hard either about where he came from or why he didn't have previous documentation about himself. It wasn't hard to get ahold of a Pokemon either, as he counted himself lucky he saddled up with three he was familiar with from back home. This upcoming trade would be the fourth one he was familiar with...

Getting one foot on the ground was essential for him to survive here. It was essential for him to gather a team up so he could start earning some cash, and afford to get himself a place.

He waited anxiously inside the Global Trade Station. The Burmy within the ball was going to go to someone who could better suit its needs at the moment. Who knows... maybe he will stay in touch with the person he trades the bug Pokemon to if things click.
He jumped when he noticed someone walking up to him, and quickly adjusted himself and his appearance before extending a hand out to the trainer that approached.

" Hi, Erik Pendragon, I assume you are the trainer here for the Burmy for the Durant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trading my level 1 Female Burmy to MM, for a level 1 Female Durant with EM's Flail and Metal Burst, as discussed in DM's

*Trade open*
ZZLZZ slowly made her way inside the Global Trade Station, nervously clutching the Poké Ball in her hands. She'd said her goodbyes to Armora earlier, that part was done, but all the same, actually doing the deed was not going to be any easier.

She seemed to shrink away a bit as the man noticed her, for he jumped as he spotted her. It did not exactly help that at that moment, ZZLZZ's body, which so consistently and constantly glitched out, was in the midst of doing exactly that as he saw her. Nevertheless, the man comported himself, and offered a handshake, introducing himself as Erik Pendragon. "Y-yes, that's right," she confirmed, shaking Erik's hand. While this was happening, Erik would notice a peculiar sensation throughout his body, accompanied by the same sort of glitching that ZZLZZ's body was doing. The effect, he would note, was purely visual; his body was completely intact and unharmed beneath the glitchy effects. He would also note that both the sensation and the visual effects would fade completely as soon as the two broke off the handshake. "I- I'm ZZLZZ Starmie. Um... p-please take good care of my Durant, OK?" she said, placing Armora's Poké Ball on her end.

Once Erik had placed his own Poké Ball on his end, the switch was thrown. The trade machine sucked both Poké Balls inside. On the big screen, two silhouettes crossed paths, the Durant silhouette crossing over to Erik's side. And then, the Poké Balls were spat back out, but each at an opposite end to where it had started. ZZLZZ picked up her new Poké Ball, and opened it up; in a flash of light, there appeared a small bug, a lengthy appendage coiled up atop its head, and the bulk of its body encased in a cloak made of sand and gravel. "...Burm?" murmured the new Pokémon. ZZLZZ smiled, and produced her Pokédex, which displayed a picture of this Pokémon.

"Burmy- Sandy Cloak- the Bagworm Pokémon. A Bug-type," droned the device. "Burmy shelters itself from the cold by turning any nearby materials into a cloak. If the cloak breaks, it pieces it back together using anything handy with surprising speed."

ZZLZZ knelt down; the Burmy was looking up warily at her. "Hi, Burmy," ZZLZZ smiled. "I'm ZZLZZ. I'm gonna be your Trainer now, if... if that's OK?" she asked.

"Buuuurm," considered Burmy. This human was a strange one, for sure, the way her body seemed to be flickering and breaking up and putting itself back together... but her smile was a genuine one, her words warm and welcoming. Finally, still keeping her eyes intently on the bugged-out Bug Catcher, Burmy nodded. "Burmy!" she declared.

ZZLZZ's smile widened, and she carefully scooped the sand-shrouded Bagworm Pokémon into her arms. "Let's go home, then," she said. "There's a lot of new friends for you to meet, Sandy." She then stopped before leaving. "Th-thank you, Mr. Pendragon," she added to Erik. "I'll take good care of her, I promise."

OOC: Trading my Durant with the stats below for Enigma's level 1 female Burmy. Naming the Burmy Sandy, locking in her Ability as Overcoat and her Tera Type as Fighting, and confirming her to be in Sandy Cloak Form.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Armora
Species: Durant ()
Level: 1
Type: Bug/Steel
Tera Type: Rock
Attacks: Bite, Fury Cutter, Guillotine, Iron Defense, Metal Sound, Sand Attack, Vise Grip, Flail, Metal Burst, Smart Strike, Zap Cannon.
Next attack learned: Agility (lv. 6)
Evolution:
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Hustle
Bond: 1
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Starmie Cryptopokology Research Laboratory (The Hatchery)
Bio:
During his travels, N came across a Durant, and asked her to accompany him so he could study her, the better to understand the benefits the Mythical Genesect might reap from its comparable metallic armor. Once he'd learned all he thought he could from her, he attempted to release the Durant, but she resisted- she wanted to continue to live among humans, so N decided to find a suitable home for her. He came to Sludge Wave Coast to give her to Keith, not realizing he already had a Heatmor, and thus, was not ideal in the slightest. At Maribel's suggestion, N instead gave the Durant to ZZLZZ. Armora is cheerful and excitable, albeit with a tendency to rush into things without thinking them out quite as thoroughly as perhaps she ought to. While this can complicate things, she indisputably means well, and prioritizes fixing her own mistakes over most anything else. She gets along well with much of the team- Glide is her best friend, while Cruise regards her with little more than exasperation. She even gets along well with big bugs Chopper and Crusher, and although she was initially wary of Sizzle, she's even made good friends with the Larvesta. One thing she knows good and well to always be careful about, however, is the Heatmor population of Sludge Wave Coast. She never leaves the lab alone, lest she run afoul of Kyle or Citadark. Nevertheless, she has a good number of friends who are more than happy to help ensure her safety and continued healthy existence.
Old 06-30-2023, 10:39 AM   #1814
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Fennekin to Naru for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading 1x Space Ball (1 of 3) to Lil'twick for 1x Park Ball.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading $1,000 to Electric Blue Eye for 1x Heart Stone.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 06-30-2023 at 02:24 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 02:27 PM   #1815
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Trading 1x Space Ball (1 of 3) to Lil'twick for 1x Park Ball.

*Trade Commenced*
[/SIZE]
Trading Yuki my x1 Park Ball for her x1 Space Ball! Tyvm

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-30-2023, 02:31 PM   #1816
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Trading $1,000 to Electric Blue Eye for 1x Heart Stone.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Heart Stone to lilbluecorsola for 1,000 Pokedollars!

Trade Closed.
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 05:38 PM   #1817
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 male Slugma to sixdragons for ₽500. Tera Type and Ability haven't been locked in, ball is your standard Poké Ball.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-30-2023, 08:44 PM   #1818
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Trading Lv. 1 Fennekin to Naru for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading LBC 4 Rare Candies for this little guy. Naming him Ylvis, declaring his ability to be Magician and his tera type to be Fire.

Last edited by Naru; 07-01-2023 at 03:29 PM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 01:37 PM   #1819
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Missingno. Master my Lv. 1 Male Noibat w/ EM Snatch nothing has been declared for him and he was picked up in a regular Pokeball. For $5000

*Trade Started*
Old 07-03-2023, 02:37 PM   #1820
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading Missingno. Master my Lv. 1 Male Noibat w/ EM Snatch nothing has been declared for him and he was picked up in a regular Pokeball. For $5000

*Trade Started*
"...and despite the initial panic, it appears as though the so-called Power Spot was nothing more than a hoax, achieved through an admittedly skillful combination of Earth Power and Heat Wave to give the illusion of Dynamax Energy seeping up from the ground. However clever this approach was, it was nevertheless easy to dispel; as you can see, my own Dynamax Band is not reacting in the slightest. This makes me certain that the people of Pechagrove Town can sleep soundly without concern about wild Pokémon potentially Dynamaxing. Reporting for Channel 110 News, I'm Diana Macks."

"Aaaaand... cut!" Marv declared, stopping the recording. "Nicely done, Diana," he grinned. "Got it all in one take!"

"MAGNEMAGNEMITE!" chimed in Current, Marv's Magnemite who was holding the camera aloft with its magnets.

"I mean, since we were going live, I would hope so," Diana chuckled. "But yeah- hopefully now people won't be so quick to assume Power Spots. Especially since the ones in Fizzytopia haven't been so overactive as of late. We haven't had to cover a raid battle in a long time now."

"Indeed," Marv nodded. "It's slowed things down a fair bit, but thankfully there's always something for us to cover in this region."

"Right now I'm just thankful that seems to be it for tonight," Diana admitted. "I could use a bit of a break. First we were reporting on that Noivern outbreak on the outskirts of the Clawmark Mountain Range, and now this."

"What say we grab a bite to eat?" Marv suggested. "There should be a Pansear Pizza Parlor not far from here."

"That sounds good to me," smiled Diana. But before the couple could return to the Channel 110 news van, a piercing sound assaulted their ears. "Agh!" Diana grunted.

"What is that?!" Marv demanded.

"MAAAGNEMIIIIITE," groaned Current, likewise not enjoying this auditory assault.

The noise stopped, but only momentarily before starting up again, and this pattern repeated again and again. Diana and Marv were looking all around at this point, sheer morbid curiosity driving them to seek out the culprit, but ultimately it was Current who spotted it. "MITE! MAGNEMITE!!" it declared, pointing a magnet towards a dark shape flapping through the air. Sure enough, every time it paused in its flight, more of the horrible high-pitched noise seemed to ensue.

"What even is that?" Diana grunted, squinting to get a better look. "It's gotten too dark out, I can't tell!"

"Current, use Charge Beam!" Marv ordered.

"MAGNEMIIIIIITE!" droned Current, letting loose a bundled beam of electricity from its eye. The high-pitched noise ceased immediately as the Charge Beam shot the culprit out of the sky, but it righted itself before it could hit the ground, and flew in close, slamming into Current in a Tackle attack!

And now they could see it more clearly. "It's a Noibat!" Diana breathed, producing her Pokédex.

"Noibat, the Sound Wave Pokémon. A Flying and Dragon-type," droned the device. "Noibat comes out at night, using ultrasonic waves to search for ripened fruits to eat. No wavelength of sound is beyond its capability to produce.

"Noibat aren't known to live in this area, though," frowned Marv. "What's this one doing out this way?"

But Diana was looking at the looming mountain range. "...the Noivern outbreak in the Clawmark Mountains!" she declared. "This Noibat must be from that!"

"Noiiiiii... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" Noibat Screeched shrilly, emanating a much more grating sound that washed highly unpleasantly over all present.

"Gaah, that's grating!" Marv shouted. "Current, Thunder Shock!"

"MAAAG... NE..." warbled Current, floating very erratically. It was then that Marv realized that the high-pitched sounds from before were in fact Noibat's Supersonic, and that Current had gotten an earful of it.

"I'll handle this, then!" Diana declared, throwing a Luxury Ball. "Minty, let's go!"

In a flash of light, Diana's Minccino materialized. "Ccino?" squeaked Minty.

"Nooooiiii... BAAAAT!" Noibat cried out, for now his ears glowed green, and beads of green energy began to emerge from Minty, flowing into Noibat, the move serving to Absorb some of the Minccino's vitality.

Diana didn't look deterred. "Stay strong, Minty!" she called encouragingly. "Use Breaking Swipe!"

"Min! Miiiiin... CCIIINOOOO!" squealed Minty, taking a running start, before jumping up high, her tail glowing a vivid green. She then violently swung her tail, clocking Noibat right in the head with the super effective Dragon-type move, delivered with the exquisite skill of a talented Technician. Noibat slammed into the ground, but got right back up again, this time flying in for another Tackle attack.

Diana smirked. "Triple Axel right now!" she ordered.

Minty smirked as well, and jumped up, spinning. "Min!" she squeaked, landing one kick. "Ccino!" she declared, landing a second kick, harsher than the last. "Miiiiin... CCINO!" she cried out, landing the final blow of the move, not with her feet, but with her tail. The graceful consecutive blows sent Noibat tumbling to the ground, and this time it didn't seem to find getting up so easy.

A turn of events, as it transpired, that Diana was more than willing to capitalize upon, as evidenced by the sphere she held in her hand, to say nothing of how fast it left her hand. "Go, Poké Ball!" Diana declared.

The ball struck Noibat in the head, sucking it inside, before landing with a soft thump on the dirt road. It rocked back and forth as a red light flashed on and off from the button, but ultimately, the light faded and the ball fell still.

"Nice," smiled Marv. "Caught a Noibat, huh?"

"I did indeed," grinned Diana. She went to go pick up the ball, but Minty beat her to it, the Minccino proudly holding it up for her to take. "Aw, thank you, Minty," Diana added.

"So what do we do now? Take it back to the Pokémon Center?" Marv asked.

"Well, first, I think I want to help the little guy out," decided Diana. "I mean, you heard the Pokédex, he was probably just trying to find something to eat."

~~~~~

Several minutes later, Diana opened up the Poké Ball, and her new Noibat reappeared in a flash of light. "...noi?" Noibat murmured, looking around.

Diana, smiling, offered Noibat a Pecha Berry. "Is this what you were looking for, Noibat?" she asked.

Noibat did not respond right away. He closed his eyes, and let loose some ultrasonic waves, focused directly on the berry. Then, his eyes flew open and his mouth split into a wide grin. "Noi Noibat bat!" he cheered, reaching out with his wings, taking the berry eagerly once Diana handed it over, and he munched on it noisily, devouring the sweet berry in seconds. After this, he flapped his wings, flying up until he could perch on Diana's shoulder. "Noibat bat!" he declared.

"So you're good with coming along with me, then?" Diana asked.

"Noi bat!" Noibat nodded firmly.

"Well, then, we just need a name for you," Diana stated. "I was trying to think of something cool, like Frequency, but that's kind of a mouthful... and I can't just call you Freq, that sounds like freak, and that's not a nice thing to call somebody... and it's not like you'd want to be called, like, Quency or somethi- oh, no," she groaned, chuckling, for she saw how Noibat's ears perked up at what she said. "You want me to call you Quency?"

"Noibaaat!" the Noibat nodded vigorously.

"...then Quency you shall be," Diana shrugged. "All right- let's get you to a Pokémon Center, then, Quency. You and Minty both battled hard."

"And Current could use a bit of a rest itself," Marv chimed in, following Diana back to the news van.

OOC: Trading ₽5,000 to Naru for her male Noibat with Snatch. Thanks so much! Naming him Quency, declaring his Ability to be Infiltrator, and declaring his Tera Type to be Poison.

*Trade Closed*
Old 07-07-2023, 12:25 PM   #1821
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading EBE my Lv. 1 Female Dreepy with EMs Dragon Tail and Double Team for 1 Candy.

*Trade Opened*

Trading Six_Dragons my Lv. 1 Female Venipede with EM Pin Missile for 3 Candies.

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-10-2023, 11:51 AM   #1822
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading Lit my level 1 female Scyther with EMs Bug Buzz and Baton Pass for 3 candies and $500.

*trade started*

---

Trading MM my level 1 female Galarian Zigzagoon with EMs Knock Off, Parting Shot and Quick Guard for 5 candies and $1000.

*trade started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 05:04 PM   #1823
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading MM my level 1 female Galarian Zigzagoon with EMs Knock Off, Parting Shot and Quick Guard for 5 candies and $1000.

*trade started*
A singularly unique sight could be seen marching down the road one morning. Now, while a Trainer riding on one of their larger Pokémon wasn't what one might call unusual, the circumstances here drew rather more attention than usual. And while the Trainer involved wasn't adverse to attention, this was not exactly what she had in mind.

"Mister, I appreciate your concern, but for what I hope to be the last time, this is my Grimmsnarl and I'm not in any danger!" Maribel called down from her seat on her massive Grimmsnarl's shoulder, trying very hard to not sound too exasperated. Fortunately, the man below got the hint and backed off, leaving Grimmsnarl and Maribel to continue onwards to their intended destination.

"Snrrrl," Grimmsnarl exhaled.

Maribel nodded. "I know, Grimmsnarl," she agreed. "I appreciate that they're just trying to help, but I really wish people wouldn't just automatically assume I'm in danger because a gigantic Grimmsnarl is carrying me on his shoulder. Anyway, it looks like we're nearly there," she added, noting the dark, foreboding forest looming dead ahead.

"GRRRRMSNARL!" Grimmsnarl growled happily, picking up the pace ever so slightly. Once they were within the shade of Cadaver Forest, Grimmsnarl helped Maribel back down to the ground, and they began to walk together.

"I think it was around here I saw it that last time," Maribel murmured. "Maybe now I'll finally get to catch one... aha!" she whispered, for on the path just ahead was indeed the very Pokémon she sought, black and white fur in zigzag stripes all over its body. Piercing red eyes looking all around, tongue hanging out of its mouth; a Galarian Zigzagoon.

"Zigzag?!" the Zigzagoon exclaimed suddenly, having spotted Maribel and Grimmsnarl. Its eyes widened upon spotting Grimmsnarl, though this sight seemed to bring a daring grin to its face. "GOOOON!" it exclaimed, darting forward, zigzagging as it went, though picking up speed all the same, before slamming into Grimmsnarl's leg for a relatively piddly Tackle attack.

"...grrm," Grimmsnarl said flatly, watching blankly as the Galarian Zigzagoon rammed again and again into his leg with virtually no effect.

"Goooon," Zigzagoon growled in frustration. "Zigzag! Zigzagooon!" it yelled up to Grimmsnarl, before continuing its attempts at attacking.

Grimmsnarl turned to Maribel. "Grrrm, grrrmsnrrrl?" he growled questioningly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, you better not," Maribel agreed, for she knew more or less what this was about- clearly, Zigzagoon wanted a battle, and was woefully unaware of just how insanely outmatched it was. "Hey, Zigzagoon!" Maribel called, producing a Luxury Ball from her bag. "If you really want a battle, I got just the opponent for you!" And she threw the Luxury Ball. "Come out- Chewtle!" she declared.

The ball burst open, and in a flash of light, Maribel's Chewtle materialized. "Chewwwtle!" she declared, almost immediately finding and staring down the Galarian Zigzagoon.

And Zigzagoon didn't seem to object to this by any means, either. "Zag!" it declared, eagerly charging towards Chewtle for another Tackle.

And Maribel responded to it this time. "Chewtle, we'll use Tackle as well!" she ordered.

"Chew!" grunted Chewtle. The Snapping Pokémon darted forward, meeting Zigzagoon head-on. The two fought hard, but their attacks seemed to cancel each other out.

Maribel wasn't deterred one bit. "Skitter Smack, let's go!" she ordered.

"Chewwwwww..." Chewtle murmured, sneakily tiptoeing around Zigzagoon. "CHEWTLE!" she bellowed, striking from behind, sending Zigzagoon tumbling forward.

"Zigzaaag!" grinned Zigzagoon, getting back up almost immediately. She grinned more broadly than ever, then charged again.

"Chewtle, Water Gun! Knock it back!" Maribel instructed.

"ChewwwwwTLLLLLLLLE!" trilled Chewtle, as a powerful jet of water erupted from her mouth. This time, Zigzagoon's Tackle was cut short, but she didn't stay down for long, charging in again and again. Far from being discouraged by the Water Gun, she seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly.

After the fifth repeat of this, Maribel saw an opening. "Now, Chewtle- Megahorn!" she commanded.

"Chew!" Chewtle grunted, a bright green glow coming over her horn. And then, she charged at Zigzagoon, who reared up at once, and with glowing front paws, met the Megahorn with a Knock Off. Chewtle stumbled upon taking the hit, but landed the Megahorn all the same, sending Zigzagoon tumbling backwards. This time, it wasn't finding it so easy to get back up.

Maribel saw her opportunity and seized it at once. With her left hand, she turned her Mega Hat backwards, just as her dad always did, and with her right hand, she took out a Luxury Ball, but not the same one as before. "All right!" she declared, throwing the sphere. "Go, Luxury Ball!"

The Luxury Ball struck Zigzagoon and sucked her inside, before snapping shut and clattering to the forest floor. Maribel, Chewtle, and Grimmsnarl all watched intently as the ball rocked back and forth, until it finally fell still. At this point, a pinging sound emitted from Maribel's bag, prompting her to take out her Rotom Phone, which displayed an image of her newest Pokémon on the screen. "Zigzagoon has been registered to your Pokédex!" Rotom declared.

"YES!" Maribel exploded, running forward and picking up the Luxury Ball. "I did it, you guys- I caught a Galarian Zigzagoon!"

"Chewwwtle!" cheered Chewtle.

"GRRRRMSNRRRRL!!!" Grimmsnarl gave a jubilant growl.

Maribel opened her mouth to say something else, but this was cut short as she saw a number of arrows being shot straight up into the air some distance away. "...Heheh, I think Artemis and Decidueye heard all that," she smiled. "Grimmsnarl, Chewtle, what say we go and say hi before we go home?" she suggested.

"Chewtle," nodded Chewtle.

"Grrrm," agreed Grimmsnarl. And with that settled, Maribel led the way onward, towards the source of the arrows.

OOC: Trading 5 Candies and ₽1,000 to Raves for their level 1 female Lickzagoon. Thanks! No nickname, confirming her Ability to be Pickup and her Tera Type to be Fighting. Also transferring her into Luxury Ball #1 of 3, discarding her original Poké Ball in the process, and more to the point, immediately raising her to 10 Bond. Also using my TM Assurance on her.

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Zigzagoon learned Gummi Bomb (Fighting)!*

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Zigzagoon learned Sucker Punch!*

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-10-2023 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 11:06 AM   #1824
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading Lit my level 1 female Scyther with EMs Bug Buzz and Baton Pass for 3 candies and $500.

*trade started*
Trading Raves 3 Candies and $500 for their Lv. 1 Female Scyther with EMs Bug Buzz and Baton Pass

*Trade Closed*

---

Trading OkikuMew my Lime Cyber Ball for $500

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-14-2023, 07:53 PM   #1825
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading OkikuMew my Lime Cyber Ball for $500

*Trade Opened*
Trading Lil'twick's Lime Cyber Ball for my $500! Thank you!

*Trade Closed*
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops