UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 05-19-2023, 08:42 PM   #51
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Grass Gem, x1 TM Rock Smash, x1 Flare Ball, and x1 Emerald Cyber Ball (Grass)!

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fire Gem, x1 TR Heat Crash, x1 TM Confide, and x1 Charcoal!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fighting Gem, x1 Black Apricorn, x1 TM Captivate, and x1 Vanilla Incense!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mirror Herb, x1 Sachet, x1 Chocolate Buneary, and x1 Blue Skull Ball!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Steel Gem, x1 Pep-Up Plant, x1 Weakness Policy, and x1 Cranberry Cider!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 10:20 PM   #52
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Weekly Gacha Prizes

The Cram-o-Matics have been holding your precious items all week, and are now powered up to give them a whirl! What will those robo-birds give? Only luck knows! Now come and get your prizes!

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fire Gem, x1 TR Heat Crash, x1 TM Confide, and x1 Charcoal!
Claim:
Fire Gem
TR Heat Crash
TM Confide
Charcoal

Dropoff:
Neo Destiny Togepi Card
Neo Destiny Togepi Card
Neo Destiny Holo Light Dragonite Card
Neo Destiny Light Venomoth

Neo Discovery Spinarak Card
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 01:44 AM   #53
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Fighting Gem, x1 Black Apricorn, x1 TM Captivate, and x1 Vanilla Incense!
*Obtained the Fighting Gem!*

*Obtained the Black Apricorn!*

*Obtained the TM Captivate!*

*Obtained the Vanilla Incense!*

Throwing a Satellite Dish, a Black Lounger, (posted to purchase here) and doors 1-3 of 7 (posted to purchase here) into the gacha.
Old 05-26-2023, 09:47 AM   #54
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mirror Herb, x1 Sachet, x1 Chocolate Buneary, and x1 Blue Skull Ball!
Picking up:
x1 Mirror Herb
x1 Sachet
x1 Chocolate Buneary
x1 Blue Skull Ball

Thanks!

Now then, tossing in x4 Flower Beds & x1 Red Plants into the Cram-machine! Thanks!
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:55 AM   #55
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Red Shard, x1 Blue Apricorn, x1 Collectible Stickers, and x1 Magical Snowflake!
Claiming these, thank you!

Putting in 1 Coulbur Berry and 4 Shuca Berries into the cram, ty!~

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-26-2023, 03:26 PM   #56
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Steel Gem, x1 Pep-Up Plant, x1 Weakness Policy, and x1 Cranberry Cider!
Picking up 1x Steel Gem, 1x Pep-Up Plant, 1x Weakness Policy, & 1x Cranberry Cider.

Dropping off 5x Tanga Berries (1, 2-3, 4-5).
lilboocorsola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:03 PM   #57
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Grass Gem, x1 TM Rock Smash, x1 Flare Ball, and x1 Emerald Cyber Ball (Grass)!
Picking up x1 Grass Gem, x1 TM Rock Smash, x1 Flare Ball and x1 Emerald Cyber Ball (Grass) !

Thank you !

I don’t know what to toss so…tossing in x5 Castelia Cones for a full spin at the gacha~
sweetbbydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:31 PM   #58
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 TM Ice Punch, x1 TM Echoed Voice, and x1 Scope Lens!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ghost Gem, x1 Berry Juice, x1 TR Outrage, and x1 Bunny Gloves!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Shadow Gummi, x1 Franken Ball, and x1 Reins of Unity!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sootfoot Root, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Halloween Candy, and x1 Earth Plate!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pop Pod, x1 Pretty Feather, x1 TR Leaf Storm, and x1 Fire Stone!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-27-2023, 04:08 AM   #59
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Shard, x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Love Berry, and x1 Flying Ball!
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 01:30 PM   #60
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Yellow Shard, x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Love Berry, and x1 Flying Ball!
Claiming all of these, thank you!

Shoving in x3 Babiri Berries and x2 Kebia Berries from raids.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-29-2023, 03:05 PM   #61
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pewter Crunchies, x1 TM Ice Punch, x1 TM Echoed Voice, and x1 Scope Lens!
Claim:
Pewter Crunchies
TM Ice Punch
TM Echoed Voice
Scope Lens

Dropoff:
Neo Destiny Imposter Professor Oak's Invention Card
Neo Genesis Marril Card
Team Rocket Meowth Card
Team Rocket Dark Persian Card
Team Rocket Holo Dark Slowbro Card
Old 05-29-2023, 03:59 PM   #62
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ghost Gem, x1 Berry Juice, x1 TR Outrage, and x1 Bunny Gloves!
*Obtained the Ghost Gem!*

*Obtained the Berry Juice!*

*Obtained the TM Outrage!*

*Obtained the Bunny Gloves!*

Throwing Doors #4 through 7 and Small Window #1 of 18 into the gacha (posted to purchase here).
Old 06-01-2023, 10:32 PM   #63
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Sootfoot Root, x1 Dive Ball, x1 Halloween Candy, and x1 Earth Plate!
Picking up 1x Sootfoot Root, 1x Dive Ball, 1x Halloween Candy, & 1x Earth Plate.

Dropping off 5x Wiki Berries (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
Old 06-02-2023, 01:51 AM   #64
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Pop Pod, x1 Pretty Feather, x1 TR Leaf Storm, and x1 Fire Stone!
Picking up x1 Pop Pod, x1 Pretty Feather, x1 TR Leaf Storm and x1 Fire Stone !

Thank you !

Throwing in x1 Birthday Slowpoke Statue, x1 Gardevoir Plushie, x1 Bergmite Doll, x1 Christmas Dragonair Plushie (used) and x1 Haunter Plushie (used) for a full spin at the gacha~
Old 06-02-2023, 04:33 PM   #65
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Yellow Apricorn, x1 Shadow Gummi, x1 Franken Ball, and x1 Reins of Unity!
Picking up:
x1 Yellow Apricorn !
x1 Shadow Gummi !
x1 Franken Ball !
x1 Reins of Unity !!

Thanks!

Now then, tossing in x1 Red Plant, x2 Tropical Plants & x2 Pretty Flowers into the Cram-machine! Thanks!
Old 06-02-2023, 11:58 PM   #66
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Purple Shard, x1 Poison Gem, x1 Repeat Ball, and x1 Soul Dew!

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Gold Shard, x1 TM Smart Strike, x1 TM Bulldoze, and x1 Piece of Devil's Food Cake!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ground Gem, x1 Tiny Mushroom, x1 Choice Band, and x1 Box of Chocolates!

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Red Apricorn, x1 Marshmallow, x1 TM Return, and x1 Galarian Incense!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dragon Gem, x1 Green Shard, x1 Dive Ball, and x1 Utility Umbrella!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-03-2023, 04:06 AM   #67
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mental Herb, x1 TM Water Pulse, x1 Numel Plushie, and x1 Aqua Cyber Ball!
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 08:32 PM   #68
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Gold Shard, x1 TM Smart Strike, x1 TM Bulldoze, and x1 Piece of Devil's Food Cake!
*Obtained the Gold Shard!*

*Obtained the TM Smart Strike!*

*Obtained the TM Bulldoze!*

*Obtained the Piece of Devil's Food Cake!*

Using the TM Smart Strike on my Durant, the TM Bulldoze on my Minccino, and the Piece of Devil's Food Cake on my level 40 Hisuian Sliggoo.

*Armora learned Smart Strike!*

*Minty learned Bulldoze!*

*Sliggoo was elevated to level 43!*

*Sliggoo learned Curse!*

*Sliggoo learned Hydro Pump!*

Throwing Small Windows #2-6 of 18 into the gacha. (purchase made here)
Old 06-04-2023, 10:32 PM   #69
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Mental Herb, x1 TM Water Pulse, x1 Numel Plushie, and x1 Aqua Cyber Ball!
Claiming these!

Throwing the TM Water Pulse, x1 Kebia Berry, x1 Chilan Berry, and x2 Lava Cookies into the Cram.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-05-2023, 01:11 AM   #70
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Purple Shard, x1 Poison Gem, x1 Repeat Ball, and x1 Soul Dew!
Claim:
Purple Shard
Poison Gem
Repeat Ball
Soul Dew

Neo Discovery Larvitar Card
Neo Discovery Mareep Card
Neo Discovery Poliwhirl Card
Neo Discovery Yanma Card

Jungle Rapidash Card
Old 06-07-2023, 04:53 AM   #71
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Dragon Gem, x1 Green Shard, x1 Dive Ball, and x1 Utility Umbrella!
Picking up:
x1 Dragon Gem
x1 Green Shard
x1 Dive Ball
x1 Utility Umbrella

Thanks!

Now then, tossing in x2 Flower Dishes, x2 Thunder Mats and x1 Powder Snow Mats into the Cram-machine! Thanks!
Old 06-07-2023, 10:09 PM   #72
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Lets see, got some Dupe Items to clear out here

x1 Ageis of Frost
x1 Luck Incense
x2 Werewolf Claws
x1 Blast Burn Machine Move

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:18 AM   #73
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Weekly Gacha Prizes

Sweetbbydoll: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Red Apricorn, x1 Marshmallow, x1 TM Return, and x1 Galarian Incense!
Picking up x1 Red Apricorn, x1 Marshmallow, x1 TM Return and x1 Galarian Incense !

Thank you !

Throwing in 5 (out of 6) Casteliacones for a full spin at the gacha~
Old 06-09-2023, 03:43 PM   #74
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Ground Gem, x1 Tiny Mushroom, x1 Choice Band, and x1 Box of Chocolates!
Picking up 1x Ground Gem, 1x Tiny Mushroom, 1x Choice Band, & 1x Box of Chocolates.

Dropping off 5x Chilan Berries (1, 2, 3-5).
Old 06-09-2023, 08:24 PM   #75
Lil'twick
Insanity

Weekly Gacha Prizes

Missingno. Master: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Apricorn, x1 Wood, x1 TM Assurance, and x1 Ornate Glassblown Ornament!

GS: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Hearty Grains, x1 Green Shard, x1 Iron Chunk, and x1 Chocolate Berry!

Electric Blue Eye: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Smoke Bomb, x1 TM Psyshock, x1 Light Ball, and x1 Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)!

Prof. Enigma: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Mental Herb, x1 Park Ball, x1 White Chocolate Berry, and x1 Gold Leaf!

Sweetbbydoll: ]You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a golden package! You have received x1 Steel Gem, x1 Black Apricorn, x1 TM Fury Cutter, and x1 Soothe Bell!

Yuki: You watch as the Cram-o-Matic spits out four items, with the last in a rainbow package! You have received x1 Caster Fern, x1 TM Rock Tomb, x1 Cranberry Cider, and x1 Bouquet of Violet Bulbous Iris!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops