UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2022, 12:56 PM   #76
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Alrght, so with legends live we will still be keepong the thread open. We'll be tracking how they affect the game state and other things. Remember, this is still all playtest content so if problems arise or anything else is thought of, it can be stated here.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-31-2022, 02:46 PM   #77
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Going to reiterate someone else's call in the threat earlier bc I thought I did already: It'd be better if it wasn't tied to UB/Mythical/Legendary slots. Especially with how arbitrary the Mythical line is.
Old 01-15-2023, 04:32 PM   #78
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Reviving this thread for some additional discussion;

We have sources pointing to UB's being on the same level of that for Paradox in the coding so we are starting to lean to having them be accessable to Enigma eggs/Zone encounters and leave the UB slot open for Sub Legends now.

How do you guys feel about this? The sooner we can gauge interest and thoughts on this, the sooner we can get this approved

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-15-2023, 04:36 PM   #79
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

We have sources pointing to UB's being on the same level of that for Paradox in the coding so we are starting to lean to having them be accessable to Enigma eggs/Zone encounters and leave the UB slot open for Sub Legends now.

How do you guys feel about this? The sooner we can gauge interest and thoughts on this, the sooner we can get this approved
There ain't a font size large enough for the "yes" I want to give here.
Old 01-15-2023, 04:39 PM   #80
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
I won't really complain at this.
Old 01-15-2023, 05:36 PM   #81
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:

I think this is the best way to handle it. I think being able to distinguish between Legendaries and Sub-Legends helps give everyone the best chance of being able to fill their three slots, eventually. I know that I've been kinda agonizing over whether I want to go for a big box legendary or something more minor, but flavorful for my characters, while my UB slot would've gone completely unused on my current roster.

Solid aye from me.
Old 01-15-2023, 09:09 PM   #82
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Public opinions lean toward Yes. Wonderful

I personally am cool with this as a moderator and member. We will be giving these 72ish hours for discussion and from there we will be striking.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-15-2023, 10:08 PM   #83
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

It's pretty much a given but yeah I think that they should be on the "regular" side of the regular/legendary divide. I'd personally say that UBs should lean towards the rare side of things because they're quite literally from a different dimension so having a bunch of them running around in the wild would raise quite a few questions. Ditto with Paradoxes for very obvious reasons.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:16 PM   #84
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

YES. beasts are the coolest thing to happen in the entirety of pokemon. I am so in favor of having them be rare but obtainable and not slot restricted. I just want my weird alien monsters. Also with blu3 in that they def shouldn’t be all over the place. I think the ‘can hatch from enigma eggs but can’t breed’* is a really clean solve for both paradoxes and UBs

*edit to clarify: i mean the already extant rule for paradoxes is a clean rule and would work as is if ubs were to be put there too.

Also ps: also in love with this because ub’s and zarude were the only legends under the current rules that i was even remotely interested in and i was low-key bummed that i couldn’t just swap all three of my slots for beasts.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-17-2023 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:39 PM   #85
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Hi back a little early.

Anyways, in support of this, I was the one who brought it up and Enigma and I decided to go ahead and come here with it. Ultimately the community is the one who decides things at the end of the day. Suggestions like this shouldn't end up being gatekeeped.

As for Paradoxes, we already had them unable to breed. Extending that to UBs is perfectly fine. Though, we do need to get Gimmighoul hammered out. Again the two of us are fine with this, and it looks that the community is as well. Will be leaving Enigma to handle the discussion though.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-16-2023, 02:45 AM   #86
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I'm all for this change, not sure what I would've used the Ultra Beast slot for otherwise. XD

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 01-17-2023, 11:01 AM   #87
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Since the public has almost pretty unanimous votes for yes, I will give this an additional 24 hours before I will push this live.

This should allow for any if at all discussion to be posted. If no such additional postings are made ( excluding votes of yes ) this will go live as mentioned.

Old 01-21-2023, 09:55 PM   #88
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

There has been no more further votes, positive or negative for well over 24 hours, Ultra Beasts are now live and can be found within Enigma eggs and be encountered in zones on the same level as Paradox mons

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development