UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 06:56 PM   #201
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Enigma- Your Vespiquen begins perfumin the sundae with a sweet scent. Your Litwick then wills its little wisps to flambe the sundae and the berries, with your Lunatone using its cosmic power to add an otherworldly taste and star sprinkles. The Munchlax loves the out of this world treat, and chows it down in seconds. You're handed 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Iron - 42
Enigma- 56
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 41
myahoo- 30

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-14-2021, 06:57 PM   #202
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post

Enigma- Your Vespiquen begins perfumin the sundae with a sweet scent. Your Litwick then wills its little wisps to flambe the sundae and the berries, with your Lunatone using its cosmic power to add an otherworldly taste and star sprinkles. The Munchlax loves the out of this world treat, and chows it down in seconds. You're handed 5 tokens, then 2, for a total of 7.

Iron - 42
Enigma- 56
Danny- 9
Median Dia- 41
myahoo- 30
Claiming tokens, NYOOOMING TO THE CLAIMING PRIZES

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records