Shields Up: 0
Trainer Status: N/A
KO Count: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Klefki: 300 HP
  • Missigno. Master, Passimian: 300 HP
  • Emi, Bagon: 300 HP
  • Sneaze, Slowpoke: 300 HP

As the newly formed group collects their Pokemon and travels down the Dragon route, they are met with a gargantuan Dynamax Shadow Pokemon! It is time to do battle, in order to continue forward to face Shadow Arceus!

Dynamax Initiative: Connor, Klefki
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to use 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150 may be collected for responses of 150 words, with an additional $25 able to be collected for every additional 25 words up to 500, and Bond can accumulate for any of the trainer’s Pokemon interacted with.
  • You have until Saturday, May 15th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:24 PM   #2
Sneaze
Mrow?

Glitzy Glow (90 BP)

RP soon?

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:14 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Channel 110 news van screeched to a halt as Marv could very clearly see what lay before them. He and Diana climbed out, ushering out anyone else who had agreed to ride along in the van in lieu of walking. Marv had his camera ready to go, and Diana was ready just as quickly. As soon as Marv was rolling, Diana looked into the camera and spoke up. "Myself and the other Trainers in my group have just found our paths impeded by a Dynamaxed Shadow Gible. What you are about to witness is our attempts to wear it down in battle." And with that said, she nodded to Marv, who nodded back and kept rolling as the battle prepared to unfold. As this happened, a Poké Ball on Marv's belt popped open, letting a small Ralts out onto the cameraman's shoulder, to the Volbeat's astonishment.

Steakknife, what are you doing? Marv thought. I didn't think you would appreciate me bringing you out in.. y'know...

...in the presence of Shadow Pokémon, you mean, Steakknife finished telepathically. I appreciate the concern, Marv, and understand it well- the negative emotions are... not pleasant to me. But I refuse to allow myself to waver in the face of such trivial things as pure evil, and wish to offer whatever comfort to you and Bright that I can.

Thank you, Marv thought back. Bright likewise gave a small, appreciative smile and nod to his Ralts teammate- evidently, Steakknife had been transmitting this telepathically to the Volbeat as well.

Diana stood strong in the face of the Dynamaxed Shadow Gible. With one hand, she pet Sweet comfortingly as the Illumise clung to her shoulder. In thanks, Sweet let loose the tiniest puff of Sweet Scent, just enough for Diana to smell. Diana smiled back, nerves somewhat soothed by this gesture, then gripped the Poké Ball in her other hand, and then threw it forward. "Passimian! Go!" she exclaimed.

The Teamwork Pokémon appeared in a flash of light, glaring up Defiantly at the gargantuan Gible. "Passim passim!" he chattered, sounding ready to go.

Diana, meanwhile, was quickly consulting her PokéGear. She didn't yet have a Pokédex, so right now she had to make use of a PokéGear app to keep track of the moves her Pokémon knew. Or in this case, the Pokémon temporarily under her command. One move in particular caught her eye- as little as she knew about Passimian as a species, she was fairly sure this move wasn't usual for it. But, then again, she'd seen a lot of her new friends' Pokémon using moves one wouldn't think they could learn. Hell, she'd seen a bunch of such moves while covering raid battles in the past- she remembered that time Eddie Dynamaxed his Weedle and unleashed Max Moves no normal Weedle would be capable of. In any case, she decided that this might well be their best option, and so she decided they'd start strong. "All right! Passimian, Drill Run!" she commanded.

"Paaaaaaassimian!" Passimian screeched, lunging at the Gible, spinning in midair at great speeds as earthy energy swirled all around him.

OOC: Passimian used Drill Run (80 BP; high crit chance).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-11-2021 at 09:21 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:08 PM   #4
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Bagon, use Blizzard (110 BP, Sheer Force)

Last edited by Princess Ana; 05-12-2021 at 05:37 AM.
Princess Ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:42 AM   #5
Connor
Flashbacker

Metal Sound (0 BP, Prankster)
Old 05-14-2021, 07:45 AM   #6
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Shadow Gible
★★★

Health Gauge: 54%
Trainer Status: Light Screen (4 Turns Remaining)

Raid Boss Attack Summary

Attack 1: Max Shadowsquall ( 95 BP )

Emi, Bagon: 181 HP

Attack 2: Bulldoze (60 BP)

Connor, Klefki: 165 HP
MM, Passimian: 210 HP
Emi, Bagon: 91 HP
Sneaze, Slowpoke: 210 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Klefki: 146 HP (-1 Speed)
  • Missigno. Master, Passimian: 191 HP (-1 Speed, +2 Attack)
  • Emi, Bagon: 72 HP (-1 Speed)
  • Sneaze, Slowpoke: 191 HP (-1 Speed)

The team goes on the offensive, setting up both a Metal Sound and Light Screen through Glitzy GLow to cover their defenses and offenses. Passimian tries to go for the crit, but ends up failing and only doing a measily amount of damage to the GIble. Bagon, though, melts through the Gible's health, making the shadow angry. Gibles uses a Max Shadowsquall, calling down a storm of shadowy mist onto the Bagon. The Sky turns a dark purple, and small shadow hail starts to pelt down. It then goes for a Bulldoze, attacking the entire group, but triggering Passimian's defiant at the same time. Maybe it felt like it wanted a stronger foe?

Dynamax Initiative: Missigno. Master, Passimian
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to use 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150 may be collected for responses of 150 words, with an additional $25 able to be collected for every additional 25 words up to 500, and Bond can accumulate for any of the trainer’s Pokemon interacted with.
  • You have until Monday, May 18th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 05-14-2021 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:30 AM   #7
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Diana gritted her teeth as Gible started to attack. Not just at this, but also because it seemed that Passimian's contribution to the battle had thus far been the most piddly. The first move was not something any of them saw coming- a Max Move the likes of which had never been seen before, and the Bagon took insane damage from it. "Was that... a Shadow Max Move?" Diana murmured disbelievingly.

Max Shadowsquall... Marv heard his Ralts's telepathic voice in his head. I know of the name, but this is the first I've seen it for myself.

Very unsettling, Marv thought. Are you all right, Steakknife?

Relatively, came the reply. The concern is appreciated. I would express the same concern for you, but I can already sense you are holding up quite well. It is... somewhat comforting.

"Beeeeat..." Bright murmured, shuddering from the display he'd just witnessed. Marv, in response, put his free arm around the Volbeat hovering by his side, which the Bug-type seemed to appreciate.

Diana, meanwhile, was holding onto her Illumise- she and Sweet had both been quite unsettled by the Max Shadowsquall, and the female Firefly Pokémon managed a small smile even in spite of her worries in the face of such an unsettling Max Move. Moreover, as she looked back, she saw her beloved Bright managing a brave smile for her, getting even more of a smile out of her in turn.. Passimian, however, if it was phased by this, it made a point to not show it. Indeed, after the following Bulldoze, the Fighting-type was looking more Defiant than ever, more pumped up, more ready for action. And as Diana let out a soft gasp as she saw the energy swirling around her Dynamax Band, Passimian wheeled around. "Pass! Passim!" he exclaimed. With the berry in his hand, he mimed the action of holding out a Poké Ball to withdraw something, then holding it the same way one would to enable Dyanamax Energy to transform it. Then, he capped off the whole thing by pretending to heave a large ball into the air behind him.

Diana nodded. "And if my knowledge of Max Moves doesn't fail me, I think I know just what to do next," she said with a small smile. "Alright, then," she added, holding out the ball and withdrawing Passimian. "The latest scoop... as seen on TV..." she said as Dynamax Energy whirled around the ball, causing it to seemingly grow in size. "And now... time for Diana Macks... to DYNAMAX!!!" she declared, heaving the ball. Marv was quick to turn his camera to catch the ball's flight path, to say nothing of what emerged. The berry it held just by itself was a massive boulder of a berry, and the Passimian was all the larger, his thunderous screeches echoing all around. And Diana, full of confidence, turned back to the Dynamaxed Shadow Gible. "All right!" she declared, confidence having grown about as much as the rental Passimian had. "Use! Max!! Darkness!!!" she called out.

OOC: Passimian Dynamaxes and uses Max Darkness (100 BP; base move is Beat Up (10 BP)).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-14-2021 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 09:39 AM   #8
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Blizzard (110 BP, Sheer Force)
Old 05-14-2021, 09:39 AM   #9
Connor
Flashbacker

Fairy Wind (40 BP)
Old 05-14-2021, 09:45 AM   #10
Sneaze
Mrow?

Glitzy Glow (90 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 10:31 AM   #11
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Shadow Gible
★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Trainer Status: N/A

Raid Challengers:
  • Connor, Klefki: 146 HP (-1 Speed)
  • Missigno. Master, Passimian: 318 HP (-1 Speed, +2 Attack) [Dynamaxed, 2 Turns Remaining]
  • Emi, Bagon: 72 HP
  • Sneaze, Slowpoke: 191 HP [KO'd, One Round to Fully Recover]

The round starts off with Passimian dynamaxing and becoming a big boy. THe footballer monkey then uses Max Darkness, lowing Gible's Special Defense even more. THis causes the rest of the team to absolutely BODY the thing, and the land shark goes down before it can do even more damage.

Dynamax Initiative: Connor, Klefki[list][*] Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to use 1 item in lieu of an attack.[*] Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.[*] If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.[*] If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.[*] Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150 may be collected for responses of 150 words, with an additional $25 able to be collected for every additional 25 words up to 500, and Bond can accumulate for any of the trainer’s Pokemon interacted with.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League