UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 08:04 AM   #2076
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Exchanging a slot for a Cloud Stratos egg.

Hatchin'.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:09 AM   #2077
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Raves: You have hatched a female Spiritomb with EM Nightmare!

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a male Inkay with EMs Camouflage and Guard Swap!

Connor: You have hatched a female Vullaby with EMs Foul Play and Scary Face!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-10-2022, 11:01 AM   #2078
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Turning in the first breed slot of the new year for a Modern Bug Egg.

If it's another sizzlipede, there will be blood.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:09 AM   #2079
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off Holster the Horsea to breed with MM's Druddigon. I'll be keeping the egg. Stats are as follows;

Spoiler: show

Species: Horsea @ Lure Ball
Name: Holster
Level: 22
Type: Water
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Bashful
Held Item: Shadow Lance
Obtained: Trade.
Birthday: December 17
Bond: 2
Bio: Holster is effortlessly cool - at least, she would like to think she is. An impressive sharpshooter who rarely ever misses her shot, the Horsea has bought into her own ego entirely. Such is her confidence that even when moving on land, a tricky feat for her species, she will often take to pointedly swaggering. This more often than not leads to her taking her fair share of tumbles, but these are easily played off as intended, coming across more goofy than anything else. Unfortunately for Sweeney, Scabbard regularly eggs the Horsea on, finding great enjoyment in the antics of the delusional seahorse.
Level Up Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Leer, Smokescreen, Twister, Focus Energy, Bubble Beam
Technical Machine Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Scald
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Ice Beam, Scale Shot
Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Signal Beam, Razor Wind
Old 01-10-2022, 11:10 AM   #2080
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Picking up my Pyukumuku early, she'll have done her part in this. I don't normally do that, but I kinda need the Old Spice Incense, because dropping off my male Druddigon, holding said Old Spice Incense, to breed with Connor's female Horsea, and Connor keeps the Egg. Aletri's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Aletri
Species: Druddigon ()
Level: 23
Type: Dragon
Attacks: Leer, Scratch, Poison Tail, Synthesis, Hone Claws, Bite, Scary Face, Gunk Shot, Dragon Claw, Glare, Dig, Dragon Tail, Metal Claw, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Sunny Day, Weather Ball, Dragon Rage, Fire Punch, Play Rough, Body Slam, Gummi Bomb (Grass), Guardian Terrain, Floaty Fall, Shadow Fire, Slash, Crush Claw, Liquidation.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour.
Next attack learned: Crunch (lv. 25)
Evolution;
Nature: Bold
Ability: Sheer Force
Bond: 28
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 40
Cool stat: 40
Obtained: Hatchery
Bio:
Aletri is the son of Pomona and Sarkhan. Being a Dragon-type, he has a great love for battle, considers it a matter of pride to give each battle everything he's got, and needs but the flimsiest of excuses to challenge others to a friendly battle. That said, it becomes very evident that he is Pomona's son in that he loves to make new friends, and treats his friends with respect. Pomona happily reinforces this way of thinking, reminding Aletri that even though he has his pride, so does everyone else, and that he should treat others with the same respect he himself desires. Even Myrtle, whose opinion of the Druddigon species was not very high due to several run-ins with a ghost-hating Druddigon in the Bar, cannot help but acknowledge that Aletri is alright. He has great respect for his more experienced teammates. Mainly Neville and Norbert, but especially his mother, and loves to spend time with them, whether to train, to spar, or just to hang out and relax.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:11 AM   #2081
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a male Inkay with EMs Camouflage and Guard Swap!

pick up smol squib.

his name is disra, he'll live in a pokeball, his ability is contrary(no it isn't!).

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:39 PM   #2082
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Here we go again!

Dropping off my Ditto with the stats below to breed with Ironthunder's Rufflet. Using my Old Spice Incense to ensure a Rufflet offspring, I keep the Egg.

Nickname: Yra
Species: Ditto
Level: 21
Ability: Imposter
Nature: Jolly
Obtained: Trade with Connor
Moves: Chocolate Magic, Einherjar, Embers Resonance, Light Ring, Pinch Punch, Razor Snow, Transform, Unfinished Symphony
Current traits: Goofy; Friendly; Prankster

Thank you!!
Old 01-10-2022, 04:58 PM   #2083
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiza View Post
Here we go again!

Dropping off my Ditto with the stats below to breed with Ironthunder's Rufflet. Using my Old Spice Incense to ensure a Rufflet offspring, I keep the Egg.

Nickname: Yra
Obtained: Trade with Connor
Moves: Chocolate Magic, Einherjar, Embers Resonance, Light Ring, Pinch Punch, Razor Snow, Transform, Unfinished Symphony
Current traits: Goofy; Friendly; Prankster

Thank you!!
Dropping off Feathers the Rufflet to breed with Saiza's Ditto, confirming that Saiza keeps the chick.

Feathers the Rufflet, level 20, male.
Ability: Sheer Force
Item: None
Moves: Dual Wingbeat, Fury Attack, Hone Claws, Hurricane, Leer, Peck, Scary Face, Tailwind, Wing Attack
Old 01-11-2022, 04:14 AM   #2084
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Drop off this Eggo

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #2085
Lil'twick
Insanity

Enigma: You have hatched a genderless Beldum!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-14-2022, 06:03 AM   #2086
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
pickin up a cute noibat egg and my beautiful baby bushwick bird!
hatchy hatchy bat baby!
—-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off Julia the Larvitar to breed with Pippi's Swampert. Stats are as below, they will keep the egg.

Species: Larvitar @ Friend Ball
Name: Julia
Level: 22
Type: Rock / Ground
Ability: Sand Veil
Held Item:
Obtained: Adopted
Birthday: July 29
Bond: 4
Bio: Julia, much like Cain, is a spirited individual. Unfortunately for her, she lacks the foresight of the Gligar. She inevitably gets herself into scrapes along with Marco, who has swiftly become a partner in crime. The Larvitar is close to a sister to the panda, and each will fiercely defend the other. This has left her at odds with Sophie, the Solosis aghast at the thought of a second Marco, but where Marco legitimately prickles at the harsh words of Sophie, Julia delights, finding amusement in the exasperation.
Level Up Moves: Bite, Leer, Payback, Screech, Scary Face, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Stomping Tantrum
Technical Machine Moves: Snarl, Smack Down, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Thunder, Nasty Plot
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Softboiled, Swords Dance, Gunk Shot, Drain Punch
Egg Moves: Curse, Focus Energy, Dragon Dance, Iron Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
picking up atlas the swampert.
---

picking up narcissa the skuntank and my baby eevee egg
---

dropping off atlas the boy swampert(monster) for breeds with connor's girl larvitar(monster) julia. i keep the baby larvitar egg as my slot 3 of 6. this will be atlas's personal breed limit 2/2, his last of the year.
Also picking up atlas and a baby larvitar egg as well as hatching my baby eevee egg. Ty!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-14-2022 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:00 PM   #2087
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith smiled as he looked back at the pair of Pokémon following him towards the Hatchery. He had seen this coming a mile away. They all had. All except the two of them, apparently, and yet, once they realized exactly what it was they felt for one another, they welcomed it readily. But yes- since basically the beginning of Keith's career as a Trainer, his Arbok, ever the kindhearted and gentle serpent that she was, was basically a mother figure to the rest of the team. And his Heatmor, much later though he came into the picture, quickly established himself as just as wise and experienced, just as capable of resolving conflict, and every bit as capable in a leadership role. A father to the rest of his teammates. And now, the team's mother and the team's father were looking to become an actual mother and father. He couldn't help but smile as he watched Kyle and Nagini walking and slithering respectively side by side, unable to keep their eyes off each other, though he made sure to keep his own eyes on where they were going- indeed, he hadn't turned back around a second too soon- he had come within an inch of walking right into the Hatchery's glass doors. Thank Arceus he caught himself in time- he caused that place enough chaos as it was with some of the stuff he'd left there in the past! Though this couple, he reasoned, should be far tamer than most of the others he'd left the poor Hatchery staff to put up with for two weeks.

OOC: Dropping off my male Heatmor and my female Arbok to breed with each other. In addition, I am dropping off my female Pyukumuku to breed with PippiTallsocks's male Swampert, and I keep the Egg from that arrangement. Said Pyukumuku also has my Old Spice Incense, and I am also shelling out ₽1,000 to ensure the Mudkip is male. The pertinent Pokémon's stats are as follows, and for the sake of convenience, I've bolded any moves that the parents in question would pass down to their respective offspring;
Alright. You all saw nothing yesterday. I totally didn't get the date wrong and this is definitely my first time posting to hatch these Eggs. So without further ado, let's get this show on the road!
Old 01-14-2022, 07:34 PM   #2088
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Breeding my Dedenne with Med's Shadow Morpeko. Med will supply the Old Spice. I'll be keeping the Egg. Paying $1000 to guarantee the baby hamham is Male. EMs bolded.

Species: Dedenne
Calendar Date: August 7th
Name: Sandy
Type: Electric/Fairy
Level: 23
Ability: Pick Up
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Moves-
Level-Up: Nuzzle, Tackle, Tail Whip, Charge, Thundershock, Charm, Parabolic Charge,
Egg Move: Tearful Look, Eerie Impulse
TM/TR/HM: Play Rough, Electro Web, Helping Hand,
Move Tutor: Rising Voltage,
Other: XM Magnetix Flux, XM Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Hatching this pubpy to start off the new year~!

Dropping off my Shadow Morpeko to breed with Leo's dedenne, along with my Old Spice Incense. He'll be keeping the egg.

Name: Larkspur
Species: Morpeko
Special: Shadow
Level: 20
Ability: Hunger Switch
Obtained: The Realm of Shadows
Ball:
Known Moves:
--By Level:
Thunder Shock (Lv. -), Tail Whip (Lv. -), Leer (Lv. 5), Power Trip (Lv. 10), Quick Attack (Lv. 15), Flatter (lv. 20)
--By 'Birth': None
--By Tutor: None
--By TM: None
By Shadows: Shadow Rush, Shadow Down, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Shed
Quote:
Dropping off my Shiny Ditto to breed with GS's Male Archen. I keep the Egg. Paying $1000 the guarantee its female.

Calendar Date: March 30th
Name: Echo
Type: Normal
Level: 20
Nature: Quirky

Moves-
Level-Up: Transform
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0
Quote:
Breeding my Granbull with SLash's Popplio. I keep the egg. $1000 to guarantee female.

Species: Granbull
Calendar Date: November 20th
Name: Crumpet
Type: Fairy
Level: 24
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Lax

Moves-
Level-Up: Charm, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Scary Face, Tackle, Tail Whip, Outrage, Bite, Lick, Headbutt,
Egg Move: Smelling Salts, Double-Edge
TM/TR/HM: Brick Break
Move Tutor:
Other: Gummi Bomb (Dark)

Bond: 0
Hatching these three and picking the ny respective Pokemon!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-15-2022, 03:51 AM   #2089
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Dropping off my male Shadow Emboar to breed with Sneaze's female Raichu, shared Egg Group is Field. I will be keeping the egg:

This is 1/2 breedings for Gilford this year, and Egg slot use 1/6 for me

Species: Shadow Emboar
Friend Ball
Name: Gilford
Ability: Reckless
Level: Forty-Three
Item:
Obtained: Trade With Treepandaone
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Bond: 30
Moves:
Levelup: Arm Thrust, Assurance, Defense Curl, Ember, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Rollout, Smog, Tackle, Tail Whip, Take Down
EM: Burn Up, Magnitude
MT: Coaching, Iron Tail, Stomping Tantrum, Thunder Punch
TM/TR/HM/etc: Brave Bird, Hidden Power (Ice), Power-Up Punch, Soft-Boiled, Strength, Stone Edge, Submission
AM: Sizzly Slide, Volt Tackle
Shadow: Shadow Down, Shadow End, Shadow Panic, Shadow Shed, Shadow Sky, Shadow Storm
CM: Chocolate Magic, Defensive Shield, Firestream, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Water)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Dropping off Jenny the Alolan Raichu for this breed.

Raichu Alola
Nickname: Jenny Gender: Female
Birthday: September 12 Obtained: The Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 30 Bond: 30
Ability: Surge Surfer Holding: Her Heart Pendant
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -[Bond 10]> Pikachu -[Thunderstone]> Raichu Alola
Level Up Moves: Psychic [0], Agility [1], Charm [1], Discharge [1], Double Team [1], Electro Ball [1], Encore [1], Fake Out [1], Feint [1], Growl [1], Light Screen [1], Nasty Plot [1], Nuzzle [1], Play Nice [1], Quick Attack [1], Slam [1], Spark [1], Speed Swap [1], Sweet Kiss [1], Tail Whip [1], Thunder [1], Thunder Shock [1], Thunder Wave [1], Thunderbolt [1], Double Kick [9], Swift [26], Wild Charge [50]
Egg Moves: Bestow, Bide, Charge, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Electric Terrain, Endure, Flail, Lucky Chant, Present, Reversal, Thunder Punch, Tickle, Volt Tackle, Wish
Tutor Moves: Ally Switch, Body Slam, Covet, Electroweb, Endure, Expanding Force, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Recycle, Rising Voltage, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Steel Beam, Substitute, Swagger, Telekinesis, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Volt Tackle​
Machine Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Body Slam, Brick Break, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Confide, Dig, Draining Kiss, Echoed Voice, Electroweb, Endure, Facade, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Frustration, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Magic Room, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Play Rough, Protect, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Recycle, Reflect, Rest, Return, Reversal, Round, Safeguard​, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stored Power, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Uproar, Volt Switch, Wild Charge​
Hatching this. I hope it's a Pichu
Old 01-15-2022, 03:57 PM   #2090
Sneaze
Mrow?

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a male Noibat!

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a female Eevee!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a male Ekans with EMs Snatch and Sucker Punch!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a male Mudkip with EMs Counter, Curse, and Mirror Coat!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Morpeko with EM Charge!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a shiny female Archen!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Popplio with EM Charm!

Slash: You have hatched a female Pichu with EMs Thunder Punch and Volt Tackle!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-15-2022, 06:30 PM   #2091
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You have hatched a male Morpeko with EM Charge!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a shiny female Archen!

Lil'twick: You have hatched a female Popplio with EM Charm!
Picking these three all up in Pokeballs atm (5/20 used). Naming the Morepeko Koda, the Archen Nyngi, and the Popplio Tuile!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-15-2022, 06:51 PM   #2092
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a male Noibat!

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a female Eevee!
picking up my babes. baby noibat will be called rauw and scooped into a pokeball and baby eevee will be named mesa and scooped into a luxury ball, bringing her bond to 10 and evolving her into an umbreon!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-15-2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-15-2022, 07:19 PM   #2093
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Exchanging Slot 1/6 for an Electric Egg
Old 01-15-2022, 10:36 PM   #2094
Lil'twick
Insanity

Uh emergency hatch since this was pointed out to be two weeks late.

Median Dia: You have hatched a male Rockruff with EMs Endeavor, Fire Fang, and Thunder Fang!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-16-2022, 02:43 AM   #2095
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a male Ekans with EMs Snatch and Sucker Punch!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a male Mudkip with EMs Counter, Curse, and Mirror Coat!
The Hatchery doors opened up, and in walked not only Keith Masters, but his wife and daughter as well. Willa, naturally, wanted to be here for such a big moment, for it was two of Keith's most reliable Pokémon partners that were about to become parents. Nagini, in fact, was the first Pokémon Keith had ever caught in the Fizzytopia region. And Maribel was just excited to see the newborn. In terms of raising Maribel, Keith and Willa's Pokémon had all proved very helpful in various ways, but Kyle and Nagini, who had already been basically parental figures to Keith's entire team, were prominent among the most helpful of the bunch, to the point where Maribel almost felt as though she was about to become a big sister.

It was unsurprising to anyone that Keith knew the way to the right room, he'd been through this many times before. Many a Pokémon of his had become parents in this room. He had fond memories of seeing Cyanide's daughter hatch and being astounded to see that she was Shiny. The permeating scent of chocolate chip cookies as he saw Peeves and Liliana's son hatch looking like he did. Severus and Fatale's daughter practically fighting her way out of her Egg. He remembered when he left Roxie here, and Terri left Perform, and beforehand the two of them just walked into the lobby, handed a big bag of earplugs to a bewildered receptionist with no context whatsoever, then left and let their Pokémon provide all the context the poor staff needed. This, however, was to be more in line with one of the more well-behaved couples Keith had seen become parents here- any staff that might be initially intimidated by Nagini's naturally imposing self no doubt learned very quickly that the Arbok was kind, gentle, accommodating. And the Heatmor she so loved was very much the same.

As they entered the room, however, a sight none of them expected to see met their eyes. Nagini and Kyle were in the back, watching a purple Egg intently, as was expected, but a small blue Pokémon wandered up to them expectantly. "Muuuud?" it said hopefully.

"Oh, wow," smiled Maribel, taking out her Rotom Phone. "OK, Rotom- who's that Pokémon?" she asked.

"Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokémon. A Water-type," responded Rotom. "Mudkip has the power to lift and crush boulders larger than itself, and is stronger than it looks. Which it would have to be, this thing looks downright puny."

Willa tilted her head as she looked at the Mudkip. "...hello," she murmured to the Water-type. The Mudkip smiled at her in return.

"Huh," Keith murmured. "This Mudkip looks pretty young... must have hatched recently, but where is its Trainer?"

"Ah... it doesn't have one," admitted one of the Hatchery staff. "A Trainer discovered the Egg on the side of the road and brought it in for us to care for. We asked if he would be back to claim what hatched, but he declined, claiming he still has a lot to learn before he feels ready to accept responsibility for another Pokémon."

"That Mudkip just hatched earlier this week," explained another staff member. "He'll be off to the Adoption Center pretty soon, unless someone decides to take him."

"Chaaaaboka!"

"Heeeeatmor!"

"Oh- the Egg must be close to hatching!" Keith exclaimed. "C'mon," he urged his wife and daughter.

Maribel was quick to follow Keith, but Willa glanced down at the Mudkip, still looking up at her. "Would you like to come watch as well, little one?" she inquired.

"Kip! Mudkip!" Mudkip squeaked happily, following Willa over to where the Arbok and Heatmor were watching their Egg. Said Egg was now glowing, cracks forming in the shell, and as they all gathered around, the glowing mass released a small burst of energy, as the Egg was no more- in its place, a small purple serpent uncoiling itself, hissing curiously.

"Ohhh~" Maribel squealed quietly, taking aim with her Rotom Phone.

"Ekans, the Snake Pokémon. A Poison-type," said Rotom. "When first born, an Ekans has no poison, so its bite is painful but harmless."

"...Wow, Rotom, I'm impressed," Maribel remarked. "Nothing rude to add?"

"Don't be too impressed," Rotom murmured back. "It'd be downright stupidly reckless of me to be rude to Nagini and Kyle's kid and you know it." With that, Rotom dove back into Maribel's bag, leaving Kyle and Nagini to chuckle at this, while looking fondly at their son, who was now slithering towards them.

"Ekanssssss?" Ekans hissed quietly.

"Chaaa, chaaabokaaa," Nagini hissed back soothingly. She Wrapped her coils around her son in a warm hug, a hug Kyle was quick to get in on himself, tears of joy in the Heatmor's eyes.

"Muuud," Mudkip murmured. Quietly enough to go unnoticed by most, but Willa heard it all the same- she glanced at the Water-type, looking almost longingly at the loving family embracing. Something the Mudkip hadn't yet gotten, Willa realized- no Trainer to claim him, no parents around... the little guy was all alone in the world.

Willa crouched down beside Mudkip, starting to pet him. "You don't have to be alone in this world, Mudkip," she said softly. "Everyone needs a family. I'd be honored if you would join ours." As she said this, she produced an Ultra Ball and offered it to Mudkip.

"Mud?" Mudkip murmured, tilting his head, eyeing the Ultra Ball curiously. Seconds later, however, he smiled. "Mudkip!" he declared, jumping headfirst at the ball and getting sucked inside. It barely wobbled at all before clicking shut.

"Heh. If you hadn't done that, I might've myself," smiled Keith as he offered a hand to Willa.

"Oh, you were considering catching him instead?" Willa murmured, accepting Keith's hand as he helped her back up. "My apologies."

But Keith smiled and shook his head. "Nah, it's cool," he stated. "As long as Mudkip's with someone who'll treat him right, and I know you fit that bill."

Willa smiled back, then looked at the Ultra Ball in her hand. "...Mudkip eventually evolve into Swampert," she murmured. "And... my memories involving Swampert have... rarely been especially fond." Keith nodded gravely, knowing of the situations Willa was referring to. He wasn't there for the battle against the smug jerk fisherman, where his Swampert was what he sent out to finally prove he wasn't the one cheating in the competition as Willa had been accusing him of. And to add insult to injury, he had won the battle against Willa, using that Swampert to knock out her Mawile and Yanmega. And then the incident he was there for. The Gravity incident. While that had more to do with Willa's Flapple and a bunch of intrusive news helicopters, they had been battling a Dynamaxed Swampert at the time, so there was that. "But," Willa continued determinedly, "I won't let those instances deter me," she stated. "If I have anything to say about it, any further experiences with Swampert I have will be good."

"There you go," Keith nodded. "You control your own destiny. You and Mudkip'll make a great team, I know it. Oh- hello," he added, chuckling as the baby Ekans slithered over to the humans now. He flicked his tongue in and out, taking in the new scents, looking up at Keith and Willa... then over to Maribel, to whom he slithered over, hissing inquisitively.

"Hello, little guy," Maribel smiled. She glanced questioningly over at Nagini, who nodded approvingly, to which Maribel carefully picked up Ekans in her hands. He began slithering across her shoulders, gently coiling around her. Maribel giggled and hugged the Ekans back. Nagini and Kyle exchanged knowing looks at this, as did Keith and Willa- all four of them knew good and well what was about to come of this.

Nagini slithered over to Keith. "Chaaa, chaaaaboaaaa?" she hissed quietly, glancing and nudging her head over in Maribel's direction.

Keith chuckled and nodded. "Honestly, Nagini, it's not my call to begin with," he responded. "If she and Ekans choose each other, and you and Kyle are OK with it, that's all that matters to me. Just know that she doesn't nickname her Pokémon, so your son would just be called Ekans, until he evolves, anyway."

"Chaaa," nodded Nagini.

"Heat, Heatmor," Kyle added.

"Hah... wow, Mom, Dad, Ekans really likes me," smiled Maribel.

"I can see that, sweetie," Keith chuckled.

"Maribel," said Willa. "What would you say to the idea of Ekans joining your team?"

Maribel's eyes lit up as well. "Can he?" she asked, turning to Nagini and Kyle.

"Chaaaaboka," Nagini nodded.

"Heatmor heat," Kyle chimed in, nodding as well.

Maribel turned to Ekans, who was already looking back at her, head tilted curiously. "Ekans, how would you like to come with me?" Maribel asked.

"Ekanss? Ekansssss!!" Ekans hissed happily. Needing no further answer, Maribel produced a Poké Ball from her bag and tapped Ekans on the head with it. The newborn Poison-type was sucked into the ball, which gave a single excited wobble in Maribel's hand before clicking shut.

A pinging sound prompted Maribel to take her Rotom Phone back out. "Ekans has been registered to your Pokédex!" declared Rotom.

Maribel smiled at the Arbok and Heatmor before her. "He's in good hands," she promised them. Nagini and Kyle merely smiled and nodded- they were already sure of that much. It wasn't long after that that the family left the Hatchery, with twice as many new Pokémon in hand as they had bargained for. Not that they were complaining, of course!

OOC: Picking up my new Ekans in Poké Ball #50 of 72, and my new Mudkip in this Ultra Ball. No nicknames for either one of them. Declaring Ekans's Ability to be Intimidate and Mudkip's to be Damp. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2022, 04:18 AM   #2096
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
New Year's hatch time! Also dropping off my male Archen to breed with Lit's Shiny Ditto! Lit gets to keep the baby while Quill gets... "experience".

Name: Quill
Species: Archen
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Defeatist (Cuts Atk & SpAtk by half when below 50% health)
Nature: Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef, likes Dry, hates Bitter)
Held Item: None
Bond: 6
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack, Rock Throw, Double Team, Scary Face, Pluck, Ancient Power, Agility, (Bite), {Double Team}, (Ally Switch), {Smack Down}, (Knock Off), {Sandstorm}, (Defog), {Shadow Claw}
Moves to Learn: Quick Guard (Lv. 25), Acrobatics (Lv. 2, Dragon Breath (Lv. 31), Crunch (Lv. 35), Endeavor (Lv. 3, U-turn (Lv. 41), Rock Slide (Lv. 45), Dragon Claw (Lv. 4, Thrash (Lv. 50)
Evolutions: (Lv. 37)
Picking up my raptor now that he's done breeding~
Old 01-17-2022, 08:43 AM   #2097
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Turning in the first breed slot of the new year for a Modern Bug Egg.

If it's another sizzlipede, there will be blood.
Hatching this. And sharpening the scythe in case the bot decides to be uppity.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:11 AM   #2098
Lil'twick
Insanity

Iron :You have hatched a male Wimpod with EMs Aqua Jet and Metal Claw!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-17-2022, 10:49 AM   #2099
Connor
Flashbacker

Exchanging breeding slot 3/6 for an Ice type egg.
Old 01-17-2022, 04:25 PM   #2100
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

FFXIV: A Nose Reborn

Quote:
Marion Ette: You have hatched a male Nosepass with EM Stealth Rock!
One would think that it would be rather surprising for an egg-shaped meteorite to crash through the hatchery ceiling and slam at cosmic speeds into the center of the waiting room. A rational, sane individual might assume that this event might cause some kind of commotion. At least somebody should have grabbed a camera, right? Well, friends, that's the land of Fizzytopia for you... There's no such thing as a strange event, and nothing is surprising. The attendants simply grabbed their dustpans, yanked the egg out of the floor, and - with some measure of grumbling - set to the work of repairing the crater, and finding an incubator for the ovoid rock.

Though the odd turn of events went unnoticed by most of Fizzytopia, one Pokemon's eyes were fixed to the stars that night, and - in witnessing the strange meteorite crashing in his mind's eye - felt compelled to alert his Trainer, and investigate the situation together.

No sooner had Minerva and Astrophel introduced themselves to the attendants with a request to see the strange "egg" for themselves did the meteorite begin to shake and crumble. A rather dazed-looking Nosepass stumbles from the opening, mumbling something to himself about a problem with some kind of rotation. Minerva recognizes the Pokemon immediately, and takes a deep breath, gritting her teeth. She could already hear the attendants drafting up paperwork for Minerva to take him home. Gods forfend...

Rotation...? Astrophel tilts his head, confused. Does he refer to the rotation of the Earth, perhaps? Some kind of miscalculation in the flight of this meteorite? But how would he commandier such a thing in the first place? The Gothita shrugs his shoulders, deciding that there would be no way to sate his burning curiosity other than to approach the Nosepass. With a wave of his left hand, the Gothita offers a friendly smile.

Good evening! Quite an entrance you've made here, the Gothita offers by way of greeting. The Nosepass looks around, before his eyes settle on the psychic type addressing him.

A LALAFELL! The Nosepass shouts. And an Astrologian, besides! Mr. Nose is in need of the healing one's aid.

Uhhhh... Despite attempts at reading the mind of the Pokemon before him, Astrophel would have a better time attempting to read the thoughts of the shattered meteorite itself than to try to penetrate the Nosepass' mind. Whatever he could mean, Astrophel could not discern. I'm... not sure what you're talking about. I'm a Gothita. My name is Astrophel.

Mr. Nose the Black Mage, at the service of the healing potato! Mr. Nose waves his hands excitedly. Mr. Nose does the Big Nose DPS!

A Black Mage...? Astrophel ponders this a moment. Would you kindly elaborate? I can't say I'm familiar with the title.

Mr. Nose pauses a moment, taking a deep breath in through his rocky nose, before beginning. Mr. Nose was in pursuit of shiny rocks, as Mr. Nose often is, when he came across a crystal. Mr. Nose picked up the crystal, and there were many victory noises! Big, shiny words alerted Mr. Nose to his brand new job! Talking crystals and many spellcasting potatoes told Mr. Nose he was promoted. Mr. Nose became a Black Mage then and there. Mr. Nose is told to stand still and make explosions happen. Mr. Nose is very good at standing in one spot and not moving while the big flashing lights and explosions happen. Mr. Nose is resilient soul! Please salute him.

I... I have no idea what you're talking about, Astrophel admits. And anyway, what does that have to do with you being here, of all places?

Mr. Nose used Limit Break 3! Big Asteroid comes and blows up the Boss, The Nosepass offers by way of clarification. Mr. Nose not sure what happened to the rest of the party. Mr. Nose thinks it may have been a wipe. But Mr. Nose had very good parse. The Nosepass pauses, looking around for a moment. Mr. Nose needs new team. Astrologian Lalafell looks strong! Healers adjust!

"UGH, did Marion let him play video games again?" Minerva remarks, shaking her head in frustration. "I know she had a few installed on that old laptop of hers..."

The angry lady!!! Mr. Nose waddles up to Minerva, hugging her leg with little tears forming in his eyes. Mr. Nose missed the angry lady very, very much. Mr. Nose is happy to be reunited! He takes a step back, sizing her up. Angry lady will be our tank.

"No, thanks." Minerva grunts. "I hate tanking. What, do you think I'm some edgelady Dark Knight?"

Angry Lady is Warrior, Mr. Nose corrects. Rage is powerful weapon. Angry lady is independent and strong. Fierce and relentless. Nothing slows angry lady down!

Minerva considers this a moment. It was... a rather interesting assessment of her attributes, if nothing else. "Well, I suppose if the game makes you happy, we could set up a time to play togeth-"

Minerva stops mid-sentence, eyes widening, as Oroitz storms into the room, his Honchkrow-inspired garb completely replaced with full Reaper attire, complete with scythe. He points angrily at the Nosepass before shouting at the top of his lungs -

"YOU! I've been looking everywhere for you! You stole my LB3, you CAD!" Oroitz hisses, before realizing that he is in the presence of his dear Minerva, and all the color drains out of him. "I... um... OH, LOOK AT THE TIME!"

Oroitz dashes out of the room, his cape flapping in the breeze, to Minerva's utter bewilderment. Mr. Nose shrugs his shoulders.

Angry Reaper dies frequently and yells a lot, but Mr. Nose knows that choosers do not beg, the Nosepass remarks.

The words LIGHT PARTY flash before everyone's eyes, and Minerva knows that her attempt to dissuade the Hatchery Attendants from saddling her with the infamous Nosepass will be a losing battle before she even begins.

---

((OOC: Claiming Mr. Nose. Thank you!!))

Last edited by Marion Ette; 01-17-2022 at 05:05 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records