UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 12:31 AM   #2051
Sneaze
Mrow?

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Applin!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-01-2022, 12:33 AM   #2052
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
New Year's hatch time! Also dropping off my male Archen to breed with Lit's Shiny Ditto! Lit gets to keep the baby while Quill gets... "experience".

Name: Quill
Species: Archen
Level: 21
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Defeatist (Cuts Atk & SpAtk by half when below 50% health)
Nature: Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef, likes Dry, hates Bitter)
Held Item: None
Bond: 6
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack, Rock Throw, Double Team, Scary Face, Pluck, Ancient Power, Agility, (Bite), {Double Team}, (Ally Switch), {Smack Down}, (Knock Off), {Sandstorm}, (Defog), {Shadow Claw}
Moves to Learn: Quick Guard (Lv. 25), Acrobatics (Lv. 2, Dragon Breath (Lv. 31), Crunch (Lv. 35), Endeavor (Lv. 3, U-turn (Lv. 41), Rock Slide (Lv. 45), Dragon Claw (Lv. 4, Thrash (Lv. 50)
Evolutions: (Lv. 37)
Dropping off my Shiny Ditto to breed with GS's Male Archen. I keep the Egg. Paying $1000 the guarantee its female.

Species: Ditto
Calendar Date: March 30th
Name: Echo
Type: Normal
Level: 20
Ability: Imposter
Nature: Quirky

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Transform
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-01-2022, 12:36 AM   #2053
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dropping off my female Popplio to breed with Lil'twick's male Granbull, shared Egg Group is Field. Leo will be keeping the egg:

This is 1/2 breedings for Caprina this year

Species: Popplio
Friend Ball
Name: Caprina
Ability: Liquid Voice
Level: Twenty-Two
Obtained: Starter
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
Ball: Friend Ball
Bond: 30
Moves:
Levelup: Aqua Jet, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bubble Beam, Disarming Voice, Encore, Growl, Icy Wind, Pound, Sing, Water Gun
EM: Aromatic Mist
MT: Burning Jealousy, Coaching
TM/TR/HM/etc:
AM: Bouncy Bubble, Floaty Fall
Shadow:
CM: Defensive Shield, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Fairy)

Dropping off my male Shadow Emboar to breed with Sneaze's female Raichu, shared Egg Group is Field. I will be keeping the egg:

This is 1/2 breedings for Gilford this year, and Egg slot use 1/6 for me

Species: Shadow Emboar
Friend Ball
Name: Gilford
Ability: Reckless
Level: Forty-Three
Item:
Obtained: Trade With Treepandaone
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Moves:
Levelup: Arm Thrust, Assurance, Defense Curl, Ember, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Rollout, Smog, Tackle, Tail Whip, Take Down
EM: Burn Up, Magnitude
MT: Coaching, Iron Tail, Stomping Tantrum, Thunder Punch
TM/TR/HM/etc: Brave Bird, Hidden Power (Ice), Power-Up Punch, Soft-Boiled, Strength, Stone Edge, Submission
AM: Sizzly Slide, Volt Tackle
Shadow: Shadow Down, Shadow End, Shadow Panic, Shadow Shed, Shadow Sky, Shadow Storm
CM: Chocolate Magic, Defensive Shield, Firestream, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Water)
Old 01-01-2022, 12:39 AM   #2054
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Dropping off my female Popplio to breed with Lil'twick's male Granbull, shared Egg Group is Field. Leo will be keeping the egg:

This is 1/2 breedings for Caprina this year

Species: Popplio
Friend Ball
Name: Caprina
Ability: Liquid Voice
Level: Twenty-Two
Obtained: Starter
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
Ball: Friend Ball
Moves:
Levelup: Aqua Jet, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bubble Beam, Disarming Voice, Encore, Growl, Icy Wind, Pound, Sing, Water Gun
EM: Aromatic Mist
MT: Burning Jealousy, Coaching
TM/TR/HM/etc:
AM: Bouncy Bubble, Floaty Fall
Shadow:
CM: Defensive Shield, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Fairy)

Dropping off my male Shadow Emboar to breed with Sneaze's female Raichu, shared Egg Group is Field. I will be keeping the egg:

Friend Ball
Item:
Moves:
Levelup: Arm Thrust, Assurance, Defense Curl, Ember, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Rollout, Smog, Tackle, Tail Whip, Take Down
TM/TR/HM/etc: Brave Bird, Hidden Power (Ice), Power-Up Punch, Soft-Boiled, Strength, Stone Edge, Submission
Shadow: Shadow Down, Shadow End, Shadow Panic, Shadow Shed, Shadow Sky, Shadow Storm
CM: Chocolate Magic, Defensive Shield, Firestream, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Water)
Breeding my Granbull with SLash's Popplio. I keep the egg. $1000 to guarantee female.

Species: Granbull
Calendar Date: November 20th
Name: Crumpet
Type: Fairy
Level: 24
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Lax

Pokeball: Luxury
Moves-
Level-Up: Charm, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Scary Face, Tackle, Tail Whip, Outrage, Bite, Lick, Headbutt,
Egg Move: Smelling Salts, Double-Edge
TM/TR/HM: Brick Break
Move Tutor:
Other: Gummi Bomb (Dark)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-01-2022, 01:06 AM   #2055
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled as he looked back at the pair of Pokémon following him towards the Hatchery. He had seen this coming a mile away. They all had. All except the two of them, apparently, and yet, once they realized exactly what it was they felt for one another, they welcomed it readily. But yes- since basically the beginning of Keith's career as a Trainer, his Arbok, ever the kindhearted and gentle serpent that she was, was basically a mother figure to the rest of the team. And his Heatmor, much later though he came into the picture, quickly established himself as just as wise and experienced, just as capable of resolving conflict, and every bit as capable in a leadership role. A father to the rest of his teammates. And now, the team's mother and the team's father were looking to become an actual mother and father. He couldn't help but smile as he watched Kyle and Nagini walking and slithering respectively side by side, unable to keep their eyes off each other, though he made sure to keep his own eyes on where they were going- indeed, he hadn't turned back around a second too soon- he had come within an inch of walking right into the Hatchery's glass doors. Thank Arceus he caught himself in time- he caused that place enough chaos as it was with some of the stuff he'd left there in the past! Though this couple, he reasoned, should be far tamer than most of the others he'd left the poor Hatchery staff to put up with for two weeks.

OOC: Dropping off my male Heatmor and my female Arbok to breed with each other. In addition, I am dropping off my female Pyukumuku to breed with PippiTallsocks's male Swampert, and I keep the Egg from that arrangement. Said Pyukumuku also has my Old Spice Incense, and I am also shelling out ₽1,000 to ensure the Mudkip is male. The pertinent Pokémon's stats are as follows, and for the sake of convenience, I've bolded any moves that the parents in question would pass down to their respective offspring;

Quote:
Kyle
Species: Heatmor ()
Level: 64
Type: Fire
Attacks: Inferno, Hone Claws, Tackle, Incinerate, Lick, Odor Sleuth, Rock Smash, Cut, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Dig, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Grass), Protect, Toxic, Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Power-Up Punch, Aerial Ace, Giga Drain, Body Slam, Solar Beam, Night Slash, Sunny Day, Return, Double Team, Rock Tomb, Facade, Attract, Will-O-Wisp, Substitute, Bind, Sucker Punch, Swagger, Fire Spin, Fury Swipes, Snatch, Flame Burst, Gummi Bomb (Grass), Fire Lash, Fire Pledge, Bug Bite, Throat Chop, Dragon Claw, Gunk Shot, Slash, Amnesia, Stomping Tantrum, Flame Charge, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Feint Attack, Poison Jab, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Aura Sphere, Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Pika Papow, Flare Blitz, Focus Punch, Cross Poison.
Usable Z-Moves: Never-Ending Nightmare, Z-Toxic, Acid Downpour.
Evolution:
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Flash Fire
Cute stat: 70
Beauty stat: 70
Tough stat: 70
Smart stat: 70
Cool stat: 70
Obtained: Mt. Aduro
Kyle was the leader of the last pack of Heatmor in Mt. Aduro, who were being hunted down by a tyrannical Heatran when Keith first encountered him. Together, they managed to make their way to the tyrant's lair and put an end to him, after which Keith asked the Heatmor to join his team, and he agreed. Accustomed to a leadership role for most of his life, Kyle quickly gained the respect of his new teammates by overcoming Norbert in a battle, and subsequently became something of a father figure to the rest of the team. He is always willing to help his teammates with their training, and will also be sure to intervene whenever fights break out, maintaining order among some of his more unruly teammates while never truly losing his cool himself. Most notable is his sheer determination, his ingenuity in battle, his leadership skills, and his strong sense of justice, all similarities he shares with his Trainer. Largely due to their adventures in Mt. Aduro, Kyle and Keith make an excellent team, the Heatmor having quickly become one of Keith's most trusted and reliable companions, the two of them almost always in sync with each other.

Nagini
Species: Arbok ()
Level: 100
Type: Poison
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Dig, Poison Sting, Rock Slide, Bite, Glare, Bubble Beam, Screech, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gastro Acid, Haze, Coil, Gunk Shot, Poison Tail, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail, Strength, Crunch, Venoshock, Scary Face, Dragon Tail, Poison Fang, Hidden Power (Grass), Double-Edge, Fissure, Earthquake, Protect, Poison Jab, Giga Drain, Rage, Toxic, Hyper Beam, Seed Bomb, Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, Body Slam, Slam, Disable, Soft-Boiled, Headbutt, Throat Chop, Surf, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron Tail, Snatch, Breaking Swipe, Pollen Puff, Gummi Bomb (Grass), Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield, Sludge Wave, Snore, Sleep Talk, Rest.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Subzero Slammer, Z-Gastro Acid, Z-Haze, Z-Coil, Z-Toxic
Evolution; >lv. 22>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Intimidate
Cute stat: 90
Beauty stat: 90
Tough stat: 90
Smart stat: 90
Cool stat: 90
Obtained: Secret Lab
Bio:
Nagini was caught by Keith in a laboratory where Ekans were experimented upon, taught moves they couldn't normally know. In her youth, she was as predatory and vicious as one would expect an Ekans to be, but over the years, a surprisingly gentle and nurturing side emerged, to the point where she doesn't even hunt anymore. She won't say no to meat, of course, she just won't have any part in the killing process. Between her gentleness and her experience, Nagini became a mother figure to the team, and is looked up to by nearly all her teammates. Don't let all this fool you, though- anyone fool enough to antagonize anyone Nagini cares about will be met with her full and considerable wrath. Just because she doesn't put her intimidation tactics to use so much anymore doesn't mean she can't. Secretly, Nagini is a little lonely, and hopes to one day find a mate- a hope that might soon come to fruition, if the looks she's been getting from Kyle are any indicator...

George
Species: Pyukumuku ()
Level: 28
Type: Water
Attacks: Baton Pass, Harden, Water Sport, Mud Sport, Bide, Venom Drench, Swagger, Helping Hand, Taunt, Mirror Coat, Toxic, Safeguard, Counter, Purify, Mega Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Poison Jab, Spite, Liquidation, Gummi Bomb (Electric), Guardian Terrain, Skitter Smack, Splishy Splash, Defensive Shield, Veevee Volley, String Shot, Curse.
Usable Z-Moves: Z-Venom Drench, Z-Toxic, Z-Purify, Subzero Slammer, Acid Downpour, Z-Spite Z-Curse
Next move learned: Gastro Acid (lv. 29)
Evolution:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Innards Out
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
Obtained: The Hatchery
Bio:
When Keith visited a friend, his Dragalge and the friend's Pyukumuku met, and eventually fell in love. From this, George was born. George might be rather disinclined to move, as is the norm for her species, but she has an incredibly vibrant personality, and a sense of humor that so quickly forged a sibling-esque bond between her and Fred. She gets along well with most of the team, and looks up to her father very much, and even feels some kinship with Hebenon, who was the Dragalge's mentor back in the day, but Fred is nothing less than a brother to her. The two can often be seen side by side, just looking on at hat's going on, cracking jokes, maybe even taking a shot or two at the fourth wall in the process.
Old 01-01-2022, 07:38 AM   #2056
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Dropping off atlas the boy swampert for breeds with mm's girl pyukumuku george. mm providing old spice incense for him to hold and also mm will keep the egg. this will be atlas's personal breed limit slot 1 of 2

stats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippi tallsocks
::
swampert 'atlas' l.65m
LU |earthquake - growl - hammer arm - mud shot - mud slap - rock smash - surf - tackle - water gun - rock throw - foresight - protect - bide - supersonic - water pulse - mud bomb - mud sport - rock slide - take down - whirlpool - amnesia - muddy water - screech - endeavor - hydro pump
TM |-
HM |strength - waterfall - dive
MT |-
EM |-
ability: damp
birthday:18 july
rec: egg[2007]

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2022, 04:00 PM   #2057
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post

Friend Ball
Item:
Moves:
Dropping off Jenny the Alolan Raichu for this breed.

Raichu Alola
Nickname: Jenny Gender: Female
Birthday: September 12 Obtained: The Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 30 Bond: 30
Ability: Surge Surfer Holding: Her Heart Pendant
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -[Bond 10]> Pikachu -[Thunderstone]> Raichu Alola
Level Up Moves: Psychic [0], Agility [1], Charm [1], Discharge [1], Double Team [1], Electro Ball [1], Encore [1], Fake Out [1], Feint [1], Growl [1], Light Screen [1], Nasty Plot [1], Nuzzle [1], Play Nice [1], Quick Attack [1], Slam [1], Spark [1], Speed Swap [1], Sweet Kiss [1], Tail Whip [1], Thunder [1], Thunder Shock [1], Thunder Wave [1], Thunderbolt [1], Double Kick [9], Swift [26], Wild Charge [50]
Egg Moves: Bestow, Bide, Charge, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Electric Terrain, Endure, Flail, Lucky Chant, Present, Reversal, Thunder Punch, Tickle, Volt Tackle, Wish
Tutor Moves: Ally Switch, Body Slam, Covet, Electroweb, Endure, Expanding Force, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Recycle, Rising Voltage, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Steel Beam, Substitute, Swagger, Telekinesis, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Volt Tackle​
Machine Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Body Slam, Brick Break, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Confide, Dig, Draining Kiss, Echoed Voice, Electroweb, Endure, Facade, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Frustration, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Magic Room, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Play Rough, Protect, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Recycle, Reflect, Rest, Return, Reversal, Round, Safeguard​, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stored Power, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Uproar, Volt Switch, Wild Charge​

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-01-2022, 05:57 PM   #2058
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Applin!
Wow, I've never even seen this Pokemon before... what is it?

Applin, the Apple Core Pokemon. Applin finds the nearest apple to it as soon as it is born and makes its home there for life. Not only does this Pokemon feed off the apple it lives in, but it can disguise itself as an apple to fool predators such as bird Pokemon.

Wow, it's pretty big for an apple! This might be an interesting Pokemon, and a fruit-shaped Pokemon deserves a fruit-made Pokeball... like this Level Ball! Let's go have some more apples... Phyllis!
Old 01-02-2022, 02:12 PM   #2059
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off Julia the Larvitar to breed with Pippi's Swampert. Stats are as below, they will keep the egg.

Spoiler: show

Species: Larvitar @ Friend Ball
Name: Julia
Level: 22
Type: Rock / Ground
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
Held Item:
Obtained: Adopted
Birthday: July 29
Bond: 4
Bio: Julia, much like Cain, is a spirited individual. Unfortunately for her, she lacks the foresight of the Gligar. She inevitably gets herself into scrapes along with Marco, who has swiftly become a partner in crime. The Larvitar is close to a sister to the panda, and each will fiercely defend the other. This has left her at odds with Sophie, the Solosis aghast at the thought of a second Marco, but where Marco legitimately prickles at the harsh words of Sophie, Julia delights, finding amusement in the exasperation.
Level Up Moves: Bite, Leer, Payback, Screech, Scary Face, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Stomping Tantrum
Technical Machine Moves: Snarl, Smack Down, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Thunder, Nasty Plot
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Softboiled, Swords Dance, Gunk Shot, Drain Punch
Egg Moves: Curse, Focus Energy, Dragon Dance, Iron Head
Old 01-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #2060
Connor
Flashbacker

Exchanging a slot for a Cloud Stratos egg.
Old 01-02-2022, 07:12 PM   #2061
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

half of my team are going to live here for a while, ok?

dropping off narcissa the girl skuntank(field) with an old spice essence to trip mm's boy flareon(field), i keep the baby eevee egg as my slot 1 of 6. this will be narcissa's personal breed limit slot 1 of 2. grandbaby viewing rights acceeded.

Quote:
skuntank 'narcissa' l.37f
LU |flamethrower - feint - focus energy - poison gas - scratch - screech - smokescreen - acid spray - fury swipes - bite - toxic - venoshock - slash - sucker punch - night slash - memento - venom drench - belch{43} - explosion{45}
TM |dark void - shadow claw - ice beam
HM |-
MT |play rough
EM |-
ability: keen eye
birthday: 17 may
rec: trade w/dark fire[9.16.07]

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 07:19 PM   #2062
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my male Flareon to breed with PippiTallsocks's female Skuntank, and she keeps the Egg, along with the caveat that the grandmother of said Eevee demands to be able to visit her grandchild. Leo's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Leo
Species: Flareon ()
Level: 20
Type: Fire
Attacks: Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Tickle, Shadow Ball, Body Slam, Ember, Swift, Copycat, Baton Pass, Take Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Yawn, Hyper Voice, Mystical Fire, Quick Attack, Burning Jealousy, Zap Cannon, Gummi Bomb (Dark), Gunk Shot, Embers Resonance, Fire Fang, Double Kick, Bite, Fire Spin, Refresh, Smog.
Usable Z-Moves: Never-Ending Nightmare, Acid Downpour.
Next move learned: Double Kick (lv. 10)
Evolution: >>
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Guts
Bond: 13
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
Bio:
Leo is the son of Cyanide and Pom. He has a fiery personality and can be more than a little hotheaded, always itching to rush into a battle, regardless of whether he actually stands a chance. An intense individual in pretty much every aspect of his life, not just in terms of his passion for battling and his appreciation for all things fiery, but also in terms of how he feels about his family. Anyone threatening any of Leo's loved ones will be met with the Flareon's full and considerable wrath. Considering his hotheaded personality and his appreciation of fire, it was never hard to guess which way he intended to evolve. It was always more of a question of if he was ready, and when the time came to take on a Dynamaxed Cacturne, Keith finally conceded that yes, Leo was ready to evolve.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:53 AM   #2063
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

A buncha breeds goin but i still love the gatchapon. Nabbing a dark egg, slot 2 of 6

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-04-2022, 06:05 PM   #2064
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post

And I guess while here I'll do a hail clefairy and pick up one last Enigma Egg with a slot.
Hatchy time.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:36 PM   #2065
Lil'twick
Insanity

Raves: You have hatched a female Oranguru with EMs Psychic Terrain and Yawn!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-06-2022, 10:28 PM   #2066
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Quoiting this for ease of use since Hexxus hasn't gained much, Dropping her to breed with Pippitallsocks' Tranquil, they keep the eggo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks
Dropping off bushwick the boy tranquill (flying egg group) for a little slap and tickle with prof.enigma's girl noibat hexxus. I'll keep the egg! (slot 4 of 6)

stats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
tranquill 'bushwick' l.21m
LU |growl - gust - leer - quick attack - taunt - air cutter - roost - swagger - detect{23} - feather dance{26} - air slash{32} - razor wind{36} - facade{50} - tailwind{50} - sky attack{56}
TM |toxic - work up - sunny day - double team - u-turn - attract
HM |-
MT |dual wingbeat - heat wave
EM |hypnosis - uproar - morning sun - night slash - steel wing
ability: super luck
birthday: 28 april
rec: trade w/zorchic[12.28.21]
pickin up a cute noibat egg and my beautiful baby bushwick bird!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:44 PM   #2067
Lil'twick
Insanity

I'm going to be put on a hit list

Dropping off my female Galarian Rapidash to breed with Raves's Male Ampharos. Old Spice Incense here. I will be keeping the egg (and resigning to not use the breed house for a few months lest I get murdered). Egg Moves bolded as per usual.

Species: Galarian Rapidash
Calendar Date: December 13th
Name: Prinsesstĺrta (Prin)
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Level: 44
Ability: Pastel Veil
Nature: Quiet

Pokeball: Fairy
Moves-
Level-Up: Tackle, Growl, Confusion, Megahorn, Quick Attack, Psycho Cut, Tail Whip, Fairy Wind, Agility, Psybeam, Stomp, Heal Pulse, Take Down
Egg Move: Horn Drill
TM/HM: Zen Headbutt, Iron Tail
Move Tutor:
Other:

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-07-2022, 12:48 PM   #2068
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Dropping off my male Ampharos to breed with Lit's Galardash and confirming he keeps the egg. Stats are below.

Species: Ampharos
Level: 33
Obtained: Adoption Centre (BMG branch)
Pokeball: Poke Ball
Type: Electric
Ability: Plus
Nature: Unknown
Contest Stats: 0 all
Hold Item: Ampharosite
Evolutionary Track: Mareep > Flaaffy (Level 15) > Ampharos (Level 30) <> Mega Ampharos

Bio: ???.

Moveset:
Level: Thunder Punch, Dragon Pulse, Fire Punch, Growl, Ion Deluge, Magnetic Flux, Tackle, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Zap Cannon, Cotton Spore, Charge, Take Down, Electro Ball, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Light Screen, Power Gem, Cotton Guard, Signal Beam.
Egg: None.
Machine: Charge Beam, Dark Pulse, Dragon Breath, Dazzling Gleam, Eerie Impulse, Flash, Flash Cannon, Light Screen, Reflect, Mystical Fire, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon.
Tutor: Tail Glow.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:58 PM   #2069
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Dropping off atlas the boy swampert for breeds with mm's girl pyukumuku george. mm providing old spice incense for him to hold and also mm will keep the egg. this will be atlas's personal breed limit slot 1 of 2

stats:
Quote:

swampert 'atlas' l.65m
bond\clarity: 0\20
LU |earthquake - growl - hammer arm - mud shot - mud slap - rock smash - surf - tackle - water gun - rock throw - foresight - protect - bide - supersonic - water pulse - mud bomb - mud sport - rock slide - take down - whirlpool - amnesia - muddy water - screech - endeavor - hydro pump
TM |-
HM |strength - waterfall - dive
MT |-
EM |-
ability: damp
birthday:18 july
rec: egg[2007]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

OOC: Dropping off my male Heatmor and my female Arbok to breed with each other. In addition, I am dropping off my female Pyukumuku to breed with PippiTallsocks's male Swampert, and I keep the Egg from that arrangement. Said Pyukumuku also has my Old Spice Incense, and I am also shelling out ₽1,000 to ensure the Mudkip is male. The pertinent Pokémon's stats are as follows, and for the sake of convenience, I've bolded any moves that the parents in question would pass down to their respective offspring;
picking up atlas the swampert.
---
Quote:
half of my team are going to live here for a while, ok?

dropping off narcissa the girl skuntank(field) with an old spice essence to trip mm's boy flareon(field), i keep the baby eevee egg as my slot 1 of 6. this will be narcissa's personal breed limit slot 1 of 2. grandbaby viewing rights acceeded.

Quote:
skuntank 'narcissa' l.37f
bond\clarity: 0\20
LU |flamethrower - feint - focus energy - poison gas - scratch - screech - smokescreen - acid spray - fury swipes - bite - toxic - venoshock - slash - sucker punch - night slash - memento - venom drench - belch{43} - explosion{45}
TM |dark void - shadow claw - ice beam
HM |-
MT |play rough
EM |-
ability: keen eye
birthday: 17 may
rec: trade w/dark fire[9.16.07]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off my male Flareon to breed with PippiTallsocks's female Skuntank, and she keeps the Egg, along with the caveat that the grandmother of said Eevee demands to be able to visit her grandchild. Leo's stats are as follows;
picking up narcissa the skuntank and my baby eevee egg
---

dropping off atlas the boy swampert(monster) for breeds with connor's girl larvitar(monster) julia. i keep the baby larvitar egg as my slot 3 of 6. this will be atlas's personal breed limit 2/2, his last of the year.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:23 PM   #2070
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Exchanging an egg slot for a Water Egg (gens 1-4). slot 1/6
Old 01-09-2022, 09:05 AM   #2071
Saiza
Boulder Badge

I want in as well! ^^"

1st Breeding:

Dropping off Mobius the Flygon to breed with Biggggg5's Female Tyrunt. Paying $1000 to ensure a Male Tyrunt offspring!

Nickname: Mobius
Species: Flygon
Level: 51
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Mild
Obtained: Adoption Center
Moves: Astonish, Bide, Bite, Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Bulldoze, Crunch, Dig, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Earth Power, Feint, Feint Attack, First Impression, Fissure, Flash Cannon, Gust, Hyper Beam, Laser Focus, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Outrage, Quick Attack, Rock Slide, Sand Attack, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Scorching Sands, Sonic Boom, Superpower
Current traits: Cheerful; Caring; Easygoing

-------

2nd Breeding:

Dropping off Hammurabi the Male Blaziken to breed with Missingno. Master's Female Zangoose. Paying $1000 to ensure a Male Zangoose offspring!

Nickname: Hammurabi
Species: Blaziken
Level: 36
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Serious
Moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Aura Sphere, Blaze Kick, Bounce, Brave Bird, Close Combat, Crush Claw, Detect, Double Kick, Ember, Feather Dance, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flame Burst, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Focus Energy, Growl, High Jump Kick, Night Slash, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Scorching Sands, Scratch, Slash, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, V-Create, Vacuum Wave, Work Up
Current traits: ???

Thank you very much to both of you!
Old 01-09-2022, 10:05 AM   #2072
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my female "Zangoose" to breed with Saiza's male Blaziken, confirming Saiza keeps the offspring. Visha's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Visha
Species: Zangoose (Identifies as Seviper; )
Level: 47
Type: Normal
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw, Revenge, Hone Claws, False Swipe, Embargo, Detect, Hone Claws, X-Scissor, Taunt, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Metal Claw, Double Kick, Disable, Counter, Curse, Night Slash, Quick Guard, Ice Punch, Avalanche, Fire Punch, Swift, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Water Pulse, Last Resort, Snore, Psywave, Encore, Throat Chop, Shadow Panic, Shadow Hold, Shadow Storm, Shadow Rush, Shadow Down, Shadow Blitz, Shadow Break, Shadow End, Shadow Rave, Shadow Wave, Shadow Mist, Shadow Shed, Cross Poison, Transform, Gummi Bomb (Poison), Bind, Guardian Terrain, Sizzly Slide, Refresh.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Curse, Subzero Slammer (may change upon using Transform).
Evolution; >Purification>
Nature: Docile
Ability: Immunity
Bond: 21
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Loch Bygone Pokémon Gym (Global Trade Station)
Bio:
Visha has had it rough. Once a wild Seviper living peacefully on a spit of land just off the coast of mainland Fizzytopia, her old home was sieged by a gang of thuggish, violent Pokémon, led by a Ninetales named Vigil, cruel as he was crafty. An attempt by some of the rightful residents to reclaim their land went horribly awry, resulting in Visha inadvertently biting off one of Vigil's tails. Anyone who knows anything about Ninetales as a species can tell you, that doesn't end well. And sure enough, it didn't for Visha. Vigil, in his infinite cruelty, cursed Visha with a very uniquely tailored personal hell- life in the likeness of a Zangoose, a Seviper's mortal enemy, with death off the table as an easy way out, and made to look like a Shadow Pokémon on top of it all. Until a chance encounter with Marvolo at a Wigglytuff raid, nobody had ever bothered to hear out Visha's tale of woe, and Marvolo's efforts ensured the truth was known. Following the death of her previous Trainer, Visha was offered a spot on Keith's team during Alex's funeral, and the Seviper-turned-Zangoose accepted. Visha can be a bit laid-back. Nowhere near as lazy as her past hopelessness would lead one to believe her to be, and is always up for some training, but she someday hopes to be able to exact her revenge and hopefully do something about Vigil's curse. In the meantime, though, she's found herself a new home, and a family who accepts her as she is, so for the time being... she's pretty happy, all things considered. Even moreso, considering the steps her friends have taken to try and mitigate the curse as best they could, between helping her learn Transform, and taking the "Shadow Pokémon lookalike" part of the curse out of the equation.
Old 01-09-2022, 02:38 PM   #2073
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiza View Post
I want in as well! ^^"

1st Breeding:

Dropping off Mobius the Flygon to breed with Biggggg5's Female Tyrunt. Paying $1000 to ensure a Male Tyrunt offspring!

Nickname: Mobius
Species: Flygon
Level: 51
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Mild
Obtained: Adoption Center
Moves: Astonish, Bide, Bite, Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Bulldoze, Crunch, Dig, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Earth Power, Feint, Feint Attack, First Impression, Fissure, Flash Cannon, Gust, Hyper Beam, Laser Focus, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Outrage, Quick Attack, Rock Slide, Sand Attack, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Scorching Sands, Sonic Boom, Superpower
Current traits: Cheerful; Caring; Easygoing

Thank you very much to both of you!
Dropping off Kazooie the Female Tyrunt to breed with their Flygon and confirming that Saiza is keeping the offspring.

Kazooie
Species: Tyrunt ()
Level: 25
Type: Rock/Dragon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Roar, Ancient Power, Stomp, Bide, Charm, Stealth Rock, Bite, Dragon Tail, Hyper Beam, Egg Bomb
Next attack learned: Roar (lv.6)
Evolution: >Lv.39 during Daytime >
Nature: Undecided
Ability: Strong Jaw
Item: None
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Hatched From Birthday Egg
Birthday: Febuary 11th
Spoiler: show
Insert bio here

Old 01-09-2022, 07:04 PM   #2074
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Hatching this birthday egg.
Old 01-10-2022, 07:08 AM   #2075
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
A buncha breeds goin but i still love the gatchapon. Nabbing a dark egg, slot 2 of 6
monday monday hatchy hatchy :3

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:13 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records