UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 09:36 PM   #1651
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off my male Cyndaquil to breed with Sniz's female Alolan Raichu. I'm keeping the egg.

Spoiler: show

Held Item: 1x Charcoal
Pokeball:
Birthday: November 21
Nickname: Wildfire
Level: 86
Origin: Starter
Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Nature: -
Bond: 50 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 80/80/80/80/80
Evolution Line: -Lv. 14-> -Lv. 36->
Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen[4], Ember[10], Quick Attack[13], Flame Wheel[19], Defense Curl[22], Flame Charge[28], Swift[28], Lava Plume[31], Flamethrower[37], Rollout[40], Inferno[46], Double-Edge[46], Eruption[49], Burn Up[58]
HM Moves: -
TM/TR Moves: Wild Charge, Dig, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Toxic, Facade, Incinerate, Double Team, Return, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Rock Tomb, Detect, Iron Tail, Incinerate, Dazzling Gleam
Egg Moves: Flame Burst, Crush Claw, Reversal, Extrasensory, Foresight, Naturepower, Flame Burst, Double Kick, Flare Blitz, Howl
Move Tutor Moves: Fire Pledge, Heat Wave, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Endure, Body Slam, Mimic, Double-Edge
Additional Moves: Captivate, Pursuit, Metronome, Firestream, Gummi Bomb, Defensive Shield, Scald
Other: -

RP: (to be added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Dropping off Jenny for this breed.

Raichu Alola
Nickname: Jenny Gender: Female
Birthday: September 12 Obtained: The Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 27 Beauty Points: 10
Ability: Surge Surfer Holding: Her Heart Pendant
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -[Bond 30]> Pikachu -[Thunderstone]> Raichu Alola
Level Up Moves: Psychic [0], Agility [1], Charm [1], Discharge [1], Double Team [1], Electro Ball [1], Encore [1], Fake Out [1], Feint [1], Growl [1], Light Screen [1], Nasty Plot [1], Nuzzle [1], Play Nice [1], Quick Attack [1], Slam [1], Spark [1], Speed Swap [1], Sweet Kiss [1], Tail Whip [1], Thunder [1], Thunder Shock [1], Thunder Wave [1], Thunderbolt [1], Double Kick [9], Swift [26], Wild Charge [50]
Egg Moves: Bestow, Bide, Charge, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Electric Terrain, Endure, Flail, Lucky Chant, Present, Reversal, Thunder Punch, Tickle, Volt Tackle, Wish
Tutor Moves: Ally Switch, Body Slam, Covet, Electroweb, Endure, Expanding Force, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Recycle, Rising Voltage, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Steel Beam, Substitute, Swagger, Telekinesis, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Volt Tackle​
Machine Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Body Slam, Brick Break, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Confide, Dig, Draining Kiss, Echoed Voice, Electric Terrain, Electroweb, Endure, Facade, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Frustration, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Magic Room, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Play Rough, Protect, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Recycle, Reflect, Rest, Return, Reversal, Round, Safeguard​, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stored Power, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Uproar, Volt Switch, Wild Charge​
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading in a breeding slot for a Fairy Type Egg.
I believe these two should be hatching today?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:31 PM   #1652
Sneaze
Mrow?

grassyglide: You have hatched a male Seedot with EMs Amnesia and Power Swap!

myahoo: You have hatched a female Swirlix!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 07-03-2021, 11:34 PM   #1653
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
myahoo: You have hatched a female Pichu with EMs Endure and Flail!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-04-2021, 11:17 AM   #1654
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:
grassyglide: You have hatched a male Seedot with EMs Amnesia and Power Swap!]
Picking this dude up in a Pokeball (4/10) and ability declared as Early Bird.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:06 PM   #1655
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
eh screw it, turning in another egg slot for an Ice egg.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:02 PM   #1656
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off my male Hippowdon to breed with Enigma's female Espurr. I keep the offspring, and am shelling out 1,000 to ensure the offspring is female. Hippowdon's stats are as follows;
It's Espurr time!
Old 07-04-2021, 07:33 PM   #1657
Sneaze
Mrow?

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a shiny female Espurr with EM Yawn!

Old 07-04-2021, 07:48 PM   #1658
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a shiny female Espurr with EM Yawn!
"...and then the Egg just fell open. There was no Pokémon in it," Willa was saying. She was walking down the dirt road of Fizzytopian Route 7, with Keith's Meowth walking beside her, but it wasn't to Meowth she was talking; instead, she had her Holo Caster in her hand, and was speaking to the man whose likeness was being projected out of said device.

"No Pokémon?" Keith repeated. "How... Well... could it maybe have been an Abra Egg?" he speculated out loud. "They've been known to Teleport out of their Eggs in lieu of properly hatching..."

Willa shook her head. "The Hatchery staff considered that possibility, but dismissed it just as quickly," she said. "They found a metallic blue powder among the pieces of eggshell. Keith... the Egg contained a Beldum that had somehow been crushed into a fine powder," she said quietly.

"Oh, no," Keith murmured. "Man... But the Egg was completely intact, right? Then how...?"

"I don't know," Willa said. "And right now I'm not sure I want to ponder it any further." She took a deep breath. "You and Maribel made it home safely, I trust?" she inquired.

"Naturally," Keith nodded. "She's still at the Pokémon Center, waiting for Bouffalant to be healed. I... I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want me to tell her about this, but with how worried she was about that Egg when Probopass found it, I don't see how I can feasibly keep this from her," he added.

"No, you're right, she's quite sharp," agreed Willa. "She will learn what happened one way or the other, and I don't like the idea of lying to our daughter. Tell her, then, if you wish to- Meowth and I will be home shortly."

"Right," Keith nodded. "Love you."

Willa cracked the tiniest of smiles. "Love you, too," she replied, before terminating the call. She gave a great sigh. "...this is not what I had in mind for today, Meowth," she lamented.

"You and me both," Meowth agreed. "Who'da thunk a nice family hike in da Clawmark Mountains would'a taken a turn like dat when Probopass found dat Egg? Still ain't sure how da big lug knew sometin' weren't right with it, fer dat matter," he added.

"It'll have to do with magnetism," said Willa. "Nosepass require an intense magnetic force to evolve into Probopass, and Probopass's masterful command of its own magnetic field allows it to control the Mini-Noses freely. Suffice to say, the species is very highly attuned to all things magnetic. And magnetism courses through the body of a Beldum in lieu of blood."

"Dat'd do it," Meowth shrugged.

"Indeed," Willa nodded gravely. "Meowth, I thank you for accompanying me to the Pokémon Center instead of heading home with Keith and Maribel," she added. "I would have been fine with it being all of us, except I was concerned with how Maribel might take it if, well... if something like what we learned did indeed turn out to be the case. I'm concerned still," she admitted.

"Eh, tink nuttin' of it," Meowth purred. "We's all family here, afta all. And I wouldn't worry too much about Maribel," he added. "She's tough. It'd take more den dis ta get her down."

Willa nodded. "You are not wrong," she conceded. "I'm sure she'll- hm?" she added, noticing something off to her left. Meowth followed her gaze, to where they could both spot a small grey Pokémon wandering towards the road, away from the Clawmark Mountain Range. "Aha," Willa said with a small smile as she produced her Pokédex.

"Espurr, the Restraint Pokémon. A Psychic-type," droned the device. "Espurr's ears remain folded to conceal the organs that produce its immense psychic power."

"I haven't seen an Espurr in years," Willa said fondly. "They're something of a common sight back in Kalos. Why, I'd want to catch this one, only I'm certain you'd object." After a moment of not getting a response, Willa turned to look at Meowth, and half-chuckled at what she saw- the Scratch Cat Pokémon was gazing at the Espurr, mouth agape, eyes practically heart-shaped. "...or would you not?" smirked Willa.

"Heh?" Meowth mumbled absentmindedly.

"Meowth. Would you object to me catching this Espurr?" Willa asked, smirking as she knew pretty much the answer to expect.

"Wh- catch her? Would ya?" Meowth asked in response.

Willa gave a soft chuckle. Espurr, at this point, turned to face the newcomers. Its expression didn't change in the slightest, but it seemed to know nevertheless that a battle was imminent. And so Willa threw an Ultra Ball. "Flapple!" she declared as the Grass/Dragon-type emerged in a flash of light. "Wing Attack!" Willa commanded.

"Flap!" Flapple exclaimed. Apple skin wings glowing brightly, Flapple winged its way towards Espurr, only to falter as Espurr fixed him with a sudden and ferocious Leer!

"Such an intense Leer," Willa murmured, sounding intrigued. "Espurr makes a powerful first impression."

"Such a beautiful Leer," Meowth sighed, still looking on at the Psychic-type. "She can lower my Defense any time..."

Espurr wasn't done there, either- the Leer had bought her enough time to prepare an attack with which to combat Flapple's, and so Wing Attack fought against Scratch for a few seconds before the latter won out, knocking Flapple backwards. Instinctively, Flapple pulled itself together, the apple skin pieces coming together to look like one singular, wyrm-free apple.

Willa smirked her satisfaction. "Perfect," she said softly. "Astonish!" she commanded Flapple.

"FLAP!" squawked Flapple, suddenly unfurling himself and lunging forward. And this time, a definite effect was had. Espurr staggered backwards in shock. Her ears fluttered slightly from the movement, but with her front paws she hastened to hold them still. Then, her mouth fell open and she gave a Yawn. And as soon as the pink bubble produced by the move popped against Flapple, the Apple Wing Pokémon also likewise began to yawn.

Willa frowned. She knew Flapple would fall asleep soon, and so the time to act had come. "Use Grav Apple!" she commanded.

"Flaaaa... flap! Flapple... FLAAAAAAAAP!" Flapple exclaimed. He was able to stave off sleep just long enough to generate a strange energy in his wings, then slam said wings into the ground. Immediately, this caused an absurdly tall and spindly tree to rise up out of the ground before them. And then came the apple, snapping free of one of the tree's few branches, falling straight down, and clocking Espurr on the head before she could even register what had happened. And though Flapple fell asleep right after this, Espurr succumbed to unconsciousness, having taken more than its fair share from Flapple's special attack. The tall, spindly tree was gone as quickly as it came, too.

Even with Flapple fast asleep, this was Willa's shot and she knew to take it. With one hand, she flicked a few errant strands of hair away from her face, while with the other, she heaved another sphere at Espurr, identical to the one Flapple had been sent out of. "Go, Ultra Ball!" Willa declared.

The ball struck Espurr's unconscious form and sucked it inside. As it wobbled on the ground, Willa and Meowth both watched it intently, the latter especially so. However, they were not kept in suspense for too long- Espurr having been knocked out, she was unable to put up much of a fight against the ball, and it therefore clicked shut within seconds.

"Hah," Willa smirked, walking over and picking up the Ultra Ball. "Seems I've caught an Espurr."

"Meowth! Daaaat's right!" Meowth exclaimed, with greater enthusiasm than normal.

~~~~~

No sooner had Willa walked through the front doors of the Poisonous Palace that she was subjected to a tight hug from her daughter. Immediately understanding just where this was coming from, Willa hugged her back just as tightly as Maribel sniveled slightly. "It's all right, sweetie," Willa said softly. "Your father told you what happened, then?"

"Yeah..." sighed Maribel. "That... that poor Beldum... How does that even happen?"

"I'm afraid I don't know," Willa said gently. "But sometimes, these things do happen. I was not far from your age when I learned a similar lesson for myself- when your grandfather passed away."

It was at this point Keith arrived on the scene, stating that he'd gotten some tea ready, and so the family headed for the living room. Several sips of tea later and everyone had calmed down somewhat.

"Alright," Meowth said suddenly. "Willa, ain't dis a good time ta show everyone wat youse caught?" he asked.

"Caught?" Keith repeated. "You caught a new Pokémon?"

"Wow, what kind?" Maribel asked.

Willa gave a chuckle as she produced the Ultra Ball. "This was practically at Meowth's insistence, though it must be said, I had no objections myself," she said. And she lobbed the Ultra Ball into the air. "Espurr!" she declared as the Psychic-type reappeared, conscious once more (thanks to a quick stop to the Sludge Wave Coast Pokémon Center before returning home), blankly regarding her new and unfamiliar surroundings. Willa knelt down in front of the Psychic-type. "My name is Willa," she said softly. "I'm gonna be your Trainer, if you're willing to work with me?" The look Espurr gave in return said nothing as to what she was thinking, but the small nod the Restraint Pokémon gave spoke volumes. Willa gave a small smile in return to this. "You will do well with me, I promise," she said. "You have a good amount of new teammates to meet, though first, you should meet my family," she added, gesturing to her husband and daughter, who smiled and waved to Willa's Espurr. Espurr's response to them involved no facial expression changes whatsoever, merely more acknowledging nods.

Then other Pokémon started coming in to meet Espurr. "Hey, welcome," grinned a Carnivine. "Name's Fang. This here's my beloved Aria, and our daughter Artemis," he added, indicating the Roserade and Roeslia by his side respectively.

"A bunch of us are going hunting later," Aria stated. "You would be welcome to join us."

"Yeah, and I can maybe teach you a thing or two about taking down prey," added Artemis. As though to drive the point home, she nocked a single Pin Missile in her bow and fired it at an empty plastic water bottle sitting on the table across the room. The Pin Missile pierced the bottle with grim precision.

Espurr looked at the Grass-types. "...I don't hunt," was all she said.

"Sheesh," Fang murmured to himself as he and his family left Espurr alone. "Two cats around here and neither of them hunt..."

"You don't hunt, huh?" said Sirius, the Mightyena now approaching the Espurr. "You'd probably get along well with Nagini- she's an Arbok, but she doesn't hunt either."

"May I please be alone?" Espurr requested. "I'm not much for talking."

"...Alright, fine," Sirius replied. He sounded a bit offended, but did not press the matter, instead opting to simply walk away. As the Masterses had left the room minutes ago to deal with their now-empty mugs, this left Espurr alone in the room with Meowth.

"Uh... h-hi dere," Meowth said as he stepped forward. "I'm Meowth, ya might'a seen me earlier-"

"...like I asked the Mightyena, may I please be alone?" asked Espurr, not looking at Meowth. "No offense, I just... may I please have some time to myself?"

"...Alright, fine," sighed Meowth. "Still, though," he added, "later on, when we's all havin' dinner, youse can eat wit me if youse likes, OK?"

Espurr said nothing in response to this. Taking the hint, Meowth sighed and walked away. Considering he was moving away from Espurr, however, he of course failed to notice that now the Espurr was eyeing him intently, though with nothing in her expression to suggest what sort of intent that might be.

OOC: Picking up my new Espurr (and my Hippowdon, for that matter). Putting Espurr in Ultra Ball #3 of 5, no nickname, and declaring her Ability to be Infiltrator. For record-keeping purposes, I have posted here to remove the Shininess. Not like I don't appreciate the insane luck, just... this is one of those rare instances where it doesn't work for me.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-05-2021 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:47 PM   #1659
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Confirming this and dropping off Stella my Dragapult for her half of the deed
hatch pls

Old 07-04-2021, 09:18 PM   #1660
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
myahoo: You have hatched a female Swirlix!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
myahoo: You have hatched a female Pichu with EMs Endure and Flail!
Picking up my female Swirlix in a regular Pokeball and my female Pichu with EMs Endure and Flail in a Luxury Ball. Also, collecting my Cyndaquil. Thank you!
Old 07-05-2021, 12:02 AM   #1661
Sneaze
Mrow?

Zelphon: You have hatched a female Duraludon!

Old 07-05-2021, 01:41 PM   #1662
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Zelphon: You have hatched a female Duraludon!
Picking her up in my last Shadow Ball from fright fest

Old 07-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #1663
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Exchanging slot 5/6 for a Major Arcana egg.
Hatcho

Old 07-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #1664
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post

Knowing full well it increases my chances of hatching a Combee considerably due to quantum irony, paying $1000 to influence male
Hatching this egg
Old 07-05-2021, 07:17 PM   #1665
Sneaze
Mrow?

Zelphon: You have hatched a female Happiny with EM Mud Bomb!

Slash: You have hatched a male Weedle!

Old 07-05-2021, 08:07 PM   #1666
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Hatching the pre-incubated Minnao(2) egg I received from my updater when the Zone closed.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 07-05-2021, 08:29 PM   #1667
Sneaze
Mrow?

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You have hatched a male Shuckle!

Old 07-06-2021, 05:41 AM   #1668
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Exchanging slot 5/6 for a Minor Arcana egg.
Hatchin' please.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:11 AM   #1669
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dropping my male Pignite off to breed with MM's female Arbok in the shared Field Egg Group. MM will be using Old Spice Incense and keeping the egg

Species: Shadow Pignite
Friend Ball
Name: Gilford
Ability: Thick Fat
Level: Forty
Item: Blackbelt [2/2]
Obtained: Trade With Treepandaone
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Bond: 24
Moves:
Levelup: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Odor Sleuth, Defense Curl, Flame Charge, Smog, Rollout, Take Down, Heat Crash, Assurance, Flamethrower, Head Smash, Arm Thrust, Roar
EM: Magnitude, Burn Up
MT: Thunder Punch, Iron Tail, Stomping Tantrum
TM/TR/HM/etc: Hidden Power (Ice), Strength, Submission, Stone Edge, Power-Up Punch, Soft-Boiled, Brave Bird
AM: Volt Tackle
Shadow: Shadow End, Shadow Panic, Shadow Sky, Shadow Storm, Shadow Down, Shadow Shed
CM: Firestream, Chocolate Magic, Gummi Bomb (Water), Guardian Terrain

Quote:

Slash: You have hatched a male Weedle!
He will go into a Friend Ball
Old 07-06-2021, 06:50 AM   #1670
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Zelphon: You have hatched a female Happiny with EM Mud Bomb!
Picking her up in a Love Ball

Old 07-06-2021, 10:10 AM   #1671
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my female Arbok to breed with Slash's male Shadow Pignite. This Old Spice Incense is to be left with them as well, and I am also forking over 1,000 to ensure the offspring is male. Nagini's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Nagini
Species: Arbok ()
Level: 100
Type: Poison
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Dig, Poison Sting, Rock Slide, Bite, Glare, Bubble Beam, Screech, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gastro Acid, Haze, Coil, Gunk Shot, Poison Tail, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail, Strength, Crunch, Venoshock, Scary Face, Dragon Tail, Poison Fang, Hidden Power (Grass), Double-Edge, Fissure, Earthquake, Protect, Poison Jab, Giga Drain, Rage, Toxic, Hyper Beam, Seed Bomb, Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, Body Slam, Slam, Disable, Soft-Boiled, Headbutt, Throat Chop, Surf, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron Tail, Snatch, Breaking Swipe, Pollen Puff, Gummi Bomb (Grass), Guardian Terrain, Defensive Shield.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Subzero Slammer, Z-Gastro Acid, Z-Haze, Z-Coil, Z-Toxic
Evolution; >lv. 22>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Intimidate
Bond: 30
Cute stat: 80
Beauty stat: 80
Tough stat: 80
Smart stat: 80
Cool stat: 80
Obtained: Secret Lab
Bio:
Nagini was caught by Keith in a laboratory where Ekans were experimented upon, taught moves they couldn't normally know. In her youth, she was as predatory and vicious as one would expect an Ekans to be, but over the years, a surprisingly gentle and nurturing side emerged, to the point where she doesn't even hunt anymore. She won't say no to meat, of course, she just won't have any part in the killing process. Between her gentleness and her experience, Nagini became a mother figure to the team, and is looked up to by nearly all her teammates. Don't let all this fool you, though- anyone fool enough to antagonize anyone Nagini cares about will be met with her full and considerable wrath. Just because she doesn't put her intimidation tactics to use so much anymore doesn't mean she can't. Secretly, Nagini is a little lonely, and hopes to one day find a mate- a hope that might soon come to fruition, if the looks she's been getting from Kyle are any indicator...
Old 07-06-2021, 05:21 PM   #1672
Sneaze
Mrow?

Connor: You have hatched a genderless Ditto!

Old 07-06-2021, 07:00 PM   #1673
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Dropping off the following Eggs to incubate:

1x Enigma Egg from FC Reward 85
1x Minor Arcane Zone Egg from The Watt Shop

Also trading in 1x Breeding Slot for 1x Minor Arcane Zone Egg and paying $1,000 to guarantee a male.
*dumps Egg basket on counter*

Hatching these! Let's hope a little more time in the oven has made them extra lucky~
Old 07-06-2021, 07:09 PM   #1674
Sneaze
Mrow?

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Slugma with EMs Spit Up and Swallow!

You have hatched a female Cleffa!

You have hatched a male Froakie with EM Toxic Spikes!

Old 07-06-2021, 07:42 PM   #1675
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Will pick up the previous hatches shortly, but for now dropping off a Birthday Egg to hatch as well~

(Memakyu for reference)
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records