UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 01-23-2021, 08:02 PM   #1076
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my Leaf Stone to Gary for 4 Rare Candies. Enjoy your Exeggutall!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 4 Rare Candies to MM for his Leaf Stone, thanks!

Immediately using the Leaf Stone on my newly hatched Exeggcute to evolve him into an Alolan Exeggutor and making him a very tall boi.

Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:23 PM   #1077
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Trading one Leaf Stone to King Gidorah in exchange for $1,000. Enjoy you fossilized leaf imprint~

*Trade Opened*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #1078
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Trading one Leaf Stone to King Gidorah in exchange for $1,000. Enjoy you fossilized leaf imprint~

*Trade Opened*
Trading $1000 to Med for the Leaf Stone.

Trade Closed.

Immediately using the Leaf Stone on my Lv. 20 Exeggcute to evolve her into a Kantonian Exeggutor.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:25 PM   #1079
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Trading (gifting) 3 Rare Candies to Gary (Sandaa). Hope your Pokémon enjoy(s) it!

*Trade Started*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:26 PM   #1080
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Trading (gifting) 3 Rare Candies to Gary (Sandaa). Hope your Pokémon enjoy(s) it!

*Trade Started*
Accepting 3 candies, thanks.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:27 AM   #1081
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Trading a Magical Snowflake that teaches CM Ice Barrier to Emp for two Rare Candies - enjoy!

*Trade opened*
Traded two Rare Candies to PP for one Magical Snowflake. Thanks mate!

*Trade Closed*

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 01-25-2021 at 12:33 AM.
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 03:10 AM   #1082
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 1,000 for Lit's Payapa Salad.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 01-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #1083
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 8x Rare Candies to Lil'twick for 1x Luck Incense & 1x Set of His & Her Heart Pendants.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #1084
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Trading one lvl. 1 male Magikarp to Zorchic for 2 candies.
Trade open.
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:39 PM   #1085
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Trading 1,000 for Lit's Payapa Salad.

*Trade Commenced*
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading 8x Rare Candies to Lil'twick for 1x Luck Incense & 1x Set of His & Her Heart Pendants.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading MM my Payapa Salad for $1000.

*Trade Closed*

Trading Yuki my Luck Incense and His & Hers Pendants for 8 Candies.

*Trade Closed*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:35 PM   #1086
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinyShell View Post
Trading one lvl. 1 male Magikarp to Zorchic for 2 candies.

Trade open.
RP:
Spoiler: show
Whew! Jake Celeste’s Lucario remarked telepathically, walking along the beach of the Campus of the Tech and Psychic, the aforementioned Trainer’s Secret Base. Cleaning up the beach is harder than I thought it would be!

“Indeed,” Jake agreed, picking up litter with a gloved hand and tossing it in the large garbage bag he held in his left hand. “I never realized how much trash washes up on the shore each day. And to think, and realize, how quickly that amounts to within a few months...unbelievable. Shame that the seas, and the world, have become like this.”

Bui, Bui, Buizel,” Jake’s Buizel added, also working to collect beach litter with gloved paws. It feels like Lucario and I do everything with you, Jake, huh. Even things like this, so-called human work.

“Well, you two have more control over aura than the other Pokémon,” Jake pointed out, “so it’s only natural that you guys can hang around me more often. Heck, Father’s remarked that the three of us are like brothers, with how much time we spend together. But I digress.”

Buizel looked over at Lucario. “Bui! Buizel!” he exclaimed, stopping for a moment. Well! Look at Lucario here, breezing through the work by levitating all the trash with his Psychic powers! Yet, you say this is hard!

It’s not easy to maintain my psychic concentration on these tiny articles of litter that I’m trying to bring into my garbage bag, while I’m holding it, and walking, and communicating telepathically, all at the same time, Lucario retorted lightheartedly, who had in fact been using his Psychic attack to collect the waste. Ha, unlike you, who’s not even walking at all right now.

The Aura Guardian chuckled at the two Pokémon joking around. “Good to see you’re working on your verbal talkbacks. Though, Buizel, don’t lag behind, will ya,” he added, continuing to walk along the shore.

The Sea Weasel Pokémon looked down at himself. “...Zel,” he murmured. Oops. With that, he scurried quickly to catch up with Jake and Lucario.

For a time, the “chore” progressed as normal, the monotony of scooping up anything on the sand continuing. As the three nearly reached the dock with the path leading into the Secret Base, Jake picked up a stray water bottle here, a discarded Pokéball there, an unopened cube-shaped box with waterproof canvas covering it there...wait. Jake paused, making sure not to put that last item into his garbage bag. An unopened box?

“Buizel! Lucario!” the training Aura Guardian called to his Pokémon. “Hold up for a moment! Something washed up here that doesn’t look like any old piece of trash.”

The two Pokémon put their garbage bags down and ran over at once. What say you? Lucario commented in curiosity.

“Well, let’s take a look,” said Jake, putting his garbage bag on the ground to his left, sitting down, and turning over the small box in his hands. “Seems like we’ll need to tear off this canvas that’s covering the box, in order to open it.”

Mind if I make a neat cut in the canvas with my Metal Claw? the Fighting/Steel-type Pokémon asked, holding up his right paw, the spike on which glinted in the sunlight.

The Trainer nodded. “Sure, Lucario,” he replied. “Just make sure not to cut up any part of the box itself.”

Alright, then… Lucario grunted, stepping forward and bringing his right paw above his head, the spike glowing bright silver. Stand back!

Jake put the box on the ground, and he and Buizel moved back, keeping well out of the Aura Pokémon’s way as he swung his paw down, cutting a line cleanly down the canvas on the top of the cube, with his paw spike. The Trainer rushed forward and turned the box upward, exposing another side as the top, before stepping back again as Lucario once again delivered a cut to the canvas, extending the line already on part of it. This repeated for a total of four times, before Jake neatly separated the two halves of the now-cut canvas and took the unharmed wooden crate out of the covering. Buizel crawled closer to get a better look at what could be in the box.

“Please Open,” the young Aura Guardian read, seeing those very words printed in large letters on the lid of the box. As if in response, he lifted the lid and took out what was inside, holding the contained objects up to the sunlight. “It’s a Pokéball with some sort of note attached to it,” Jake observed.

Bui, Bui!” Buizel urged. Read the note!

Jake nodded, unfolded the note, and began reading it aloud. “To whom it may concern: the two Pokéballs found in this crate alongside this note each contain one Pokémon. Both of these Pokémon have been called one of the weakest species of Pokémon in the world. I have released them, and let fate take them to the kind Trainer who is reading this note right now, to spare them from the cruel and horrible experiments of a certain villainous organization. It is my hope that the Trainer who finds this may finish what I started; train these two Pokémon and help them evolve to the magnificent creatures that they will become. I give my earnest thanks in advance. Signed, a lonely Trainer.”

The Aura Guardian and his two Pokémon mulled over the situation for a few seconds, before Lucario spoke up. So? he piped up. Let’s see what Pokémon is in that Ball!

“Right,” Jake agreed. “The Trainer who wrote the letter gave us permission, after all.” He carefully separated the note from the Pokéball, the former of which he put back in the box, and tossed the Pokéball lightly into the air. “Come out!”

And with that, the Pokéball’s inhabitant appeared in front of Jake, Buizel, and Lucario, with a flash of light—and proceeded to flop around on the beach frantically, the orange Fish Pokémon that it was. The Trainer took his Pokédex out of his right pocket, opened it, and scanned the newcomer.

Magikarp, the Fish Pokémon. A Water-type. ...

Jake raised an eyebrow. Normally, it didn’t take more than a second or two for the Pokédex to generate an entry. Fortunately, the entry loaded within the next five seconds, and the device read the words out loud.

Magikarp is virtually useless in battle as it can only splash around. As a result, it is considered to be weak. However, it is actually a very hardy Pokémon that can survive in any body of water no matter how polluted it is.

The Aura Guardian-in-training smiled, upon reading the Pokédex entry. “Now that’s a refreshing change,” he remarked. “I can’t tell you how many people have called Magikarp only weak and pathetic. This Pokédex, at least, knows better. So, the new Pokémon I have here is in fact a Magikarp.” He gestured to the Magikarp, who at the sound of its species name, made its way over to Jake in curiosity.

The Trainer nodded to Buizel, who understood and gave Magikarp a light spray of Water Gun, enough to refresh and replenish the aquatic Pokémon of water. “I’m Jake, Jake Celeste, your new Trainer,” Jake addressed Magikarp, “and my Pokémon and I will do our best to help you grow stronger and evolve! Isn’t that right, guys?” He turned to Buizel and Lucario, who smiled and waved in affirmation. “So,” he continued, “are you ready to join me and my Pokémon, train with us? What do you say, Magikarp?”

The commonly-called-weak Water-type turned and looked around as best as he could, taking in the views, sights, and sounds of his soon-to-be home. He paused for a second, before hopping up and down energetically and making a big Splash in the nearby Sea of Fizzytopia. “Kaaarp!” Magikarp bubbled happily, turning to Jake and his Pokémon and cheerfully spitting out a small stream of seawater from his mouth.

Jake turned to where Magikarp had gone, and at the Fish Pokémon’s sounds of affirmation, smiled wider. “I take that as a clear yes!” he grinned, holding Magikarp’s Pokéball out in front of himself. “Magikarp, come back!” And with that, Jake proudly recalled his new Magikarp into its Pokéball, and held the Ball up high. “I just got myself a new Magikarp!” exclaimed the Trainer.

Buizel and Lucario jumped up in celebration. Yaaay! they cheered.

The Aura Guardian looked at the Pokéball in his hand, then at the Laba Dome in his Secret Base, and motioned for his other Pokémon to follow him back into the building. “Buizel, if you could, please bring the crate with its note and canvas too. Lucario, take the garbage bags; we’ll dispose of them later. We’re gonna see if we can’t find a place for our new friend in the Laba Dome’s Pokémon pool,” Jake explained.

The Sea Weasel Pokémon and the Aura Pokémon nodded obediently, taking up the objects which they were instructed to bring; Lucario levitated the three garbage bags with another Psychic. They started to follow their Trainer through the gate leading to the inside of the Campus of the Tech and Psychic, before Buizel whispered something to Lucario, causing the two Pokémon to stop short.

Wait, Jake, stop! the Fighting and Steel-type called telepathically. The Trainer put his foot out in front of him, stopping and turning to Lucario.

“Yeah?” Jake asked, confused why his Pokémon would suddenly stop.

Buizel says that he remembers the letter mentioning two Pokéballs in the crate, Lucario pointed out, but you found only one. Where did the other one, and its Pokémon inhabitant, go?

Trading 2 Rare Candies to SpinyShell for one level 1 male Magikarp. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:07 PM   #1087
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading MM 8 Candies for 4 Mysterious Gummis.

*Trade Opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-27-2021, 05:40 PM   #1088
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading MM 8 Candies for 4 Mysterious Gummis.

*Trade Opened*
"Here we are- the Galar region!" Keith Masters declared as he led the way ashore.

"It certainly took us long enough to get here," Willa stated, though with a small smile nonetheless.

"Yeah, but y'know what, there was no discounted plane tickets or anything like when we went on vacation in Alola," Keith smiled back. "I figured the Banette's Revenge would get us here reliably enough."

"That she did indeed," Willa nodded. "Besides, note that I wasn't necessarily complaining about the length of the journey," she added. "It was quite nice."

"Yeah, Dad- it was a lot of fun," Maribel smiled.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too, and dat's comin' from a Meowth wat dat hates water," purred the Meowth on Keith's shoulder.

"Heh, I'm glad to hear it," Keith grinned. "Alright, so, if I'm not mistaken," he added, glancing around, "we should be in the town of Hulbury right now."

"So what do we do first?" Maribel asked.

"Hmm..." Keith murmured, looking around, stopping as his eyes came to rest on a gigantic stadium. "Aha," he grinned. "Hulbury Stadium, if I'm not mistaken?"

"It's certainly large enough," Willa stated. "The Pokémon Gyms in Galar are apparently all massive structures, designed with Dynamaxing in mind."

"Well, I say we head there and see if we can watch a Gym battle!" declared Maribel.

"I'm all for that, sweetie," Keith nodded.

"As am I," agreed Willa, and with that, the Masters family headed off (following Keith suddenly remembering to check to make sure the Banette's Revenge was tied to the dock properly).

~~~~~

"That was awesome!" Maribel exclaimed as they exited the Gym along with the rest of the crowd. "Seeing two Trainers Dynamax their Pokémon against each other is so cool!"

"I was surprised that Drednaw went down so fast, though," Keith remarked. "Even against a Grass-type- I mean, it was Dynamaxed."

"Well, so was that Eldegoss," Willa reminded Keith. "They were on pretty even footing. I wouldn't expect a Water and Rock-type, Dynamaxed or otherwise, to take a Max Overgrowth too gracefully."

"True, true," Keith nodded. "So from here, where to?" he asked.

Willa smirked at her man. "We all know what you want to say," she said. "It's at least 80% of the reason we came here, is it not?"

"Yeah, Dad, you can just say you want to go and catch a Galarian Slowpoke," Maribel smiled. "I'd love to help look for one! Maybe I'd find something to catch here myself. Like a Drednaw- after seeing the Gym Leader's Drednaw in action, I'd love to have one for myself!"

"Indeed, I wouldn't mind seeing what I could catch for myself in Galar as well," Willa admitted. "So you can say what you're thinking now."

Keith chuckled sheepishly. "That obvious, am I?" he replied. "Alright, as long as we're all in agreement of going and doing this now... let's go find some Pokémon!

~~~~~

"...well, that could've gone better," Keith groaned, leading the way into the room they'd booked in the Hulbury Pokémon Center, and flopping down facefirst on the nearest bed. "Galarian Slowpoke, they're called, and they're nowhere to be found on mainland Galar."

Willa followed Keith into the room, sitting on the bed beside him. "And it's not even possible to take a Corviknight Taxi to the Isle of Armor without an Armor Pass. Which we don't have, nor have we any idea how to acquire one," she frowned. "That man at the station was most unhelpful."

Maribel brought up the rear, sitting down on the other bed in the room with a small sigh. "Wow, Chewtle are tough," she stated. "I'm gonna need to buy more Poké Balls."

Keith got back up. "Sorry about all this," he said to his family. "This wasn't exactly the best start to our vacation."

Maribel shook her head. "It's OK, Dad," she said. "We still got to see a lot of the cool places around here, and Pinsir and Trevenant got some good experience battling those Chewtle. Besides, seeing just how tough they are even before they've evolved makes me want to catch one even more now!"

Willa put an arm around Keith. "We've been here for several hours thus far," she reminded her man. "There's still plenty of this vacation to go."

"...True," Keith smiled, putting an arm around Willa in turn. "Thanks, both of you," he said to his wife and daughter. "Alright- so, once we're all set, I'm thinking maybe we head out and see where we can get some dinner," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me," smiled Maribel, standing up.

Willa gave a single nod. "I could eat," she added.

They exited the room, and subsequently the Pokémon Center itself, not too long after that, intent on taking a nice walk around Hulbury and searching for a good restaurant, but before long, a loud commotion caught everyone's attention. "What was that?!" Keith exclaimed.

"It came from that way!" Maribel exclaimed, already running off in the direction she'd just pointed. Keith and Willa hastened to follow, and soon found themselves in the town's marketplace. They'd walked past it earlier, figuring they'd come back the next day for some shopping, but now, here they were, just... not for shopping. Neither was anyone else there in the process of shopping either, so they were in good company- a Pokémon had driven off the patrons, hissing madly, firing shots of sand from its nostrils. It was serpentine in build, but the body was coiled up like a Spoink's tail, and a large, puffy sac, not unlike a Buizel's flotation sac, was just below the Pokémon's head. Maribel had out her Rotom Phone. "OK, Rotom- who's that Pokémon?" she asked.

"Sandaconda, the Sand Snake Pokémon. A Ground-type, and the evolved form of Silicobra" said Rotom. "Sandaconda's stupid style of coiling somehow allows it to blast sand more efficiently, sneezing over 220 pounds of the stuff every time it contracts its body."

"So that's a Sandaconda," murmured Willa. "But what happened? Why is it rampaging?"

"Maybe it looked in a mirror and realized how stupid it loo- MMPH!" muffled Rotom as Maribel cut off the snarky remark by shoving her phone back into her bag.

"Well, regardless of why, I think we should try and put a stop to this," Keith declared, turning to the Normal-type on his shoulder. "Meowth, use Water Pulse!"

"It's on!" Meowth declared, jumping down to the ground. He brought his front paws together, a sphere of water forming between them, and then heaved it at Sandaconda. On contact, however, Sandaconda hissed madly, and proceeded to Spit large quantities of Sand into the air, causing an impromptu sandstorm.

"What the-" Keith coughed as he backed away from the sandstorm. "Is that it Ability?" he questioned, holding out his Pokédex.

"Sandaconda's Ability- Sand Spit," confirmed the device. "When hit by an attack, Sandaconda expels sand with great force in response, causing a sandstorm."

"Sandaaaaaaaa!" hissed Sandaconda, barreling into Meowth with great force. The High Horsepower sent Meowth flying backwards, smacking Keith in the face.

"Gaaaah... Meowth, dat's right..." Meowth mumbled, totally out of it as Keith peeled him off his own face.

"Gah," Keith grunted. "We gotta keep trying," he stated.

"On it," Willa nodded, throwing an Ultra Ball. "Corsola! Ice Beam!" she commanded.

Maribel also threw an Ultra Ball. "Trevenant, Horn Leech!" she exclaimed.

However, no sooner than Corsola and Trevenant joined in on the fray did Sandaconda lash out with its tail, uncoiling it to show its impressive length before Swinging it around Brutally, smacking both Trevenant and Corsola around for super effective damage.

Once Maribel and Willa hastily withdrew their Pokémon, the sandstorm subsided, and there stood Sandaconda, crazed eyes fixed on the Masterses. "Condaaaaa..." it hissed threateningly. Keith reached for another Poké Ball, when yet another one on his belt burst open of its own accord.

"Huh?!" Maribel exclaimed.

"Really?" Willa murmured, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"Pepper?!" Keith said in disbelief.

For indeed, it was the Koffing Keith had brought along on this vacation that had exited his ball, and was hovering in Sandaconda's way. "Koff, Koffing!" he declared.

"Saaaandaaaa!" Sandaconda hissed threateningly.

Pepper did not budge. "Koffing!" he stated.

"I don't like this," Willa whispered to Keith. "Pepper's at a type disadvantage, especially without an Ability like Levitate."

"Yeah, maybe," Keith whispered back, though his eyes were fixed on the Koffing before him. "But I'm gonna give him a shot anyway," he added.

"...I trust your judgement," was all Willa said.

"Koffiiiing!" Pepper exclaimed. Even as Sandaconda tried to land a hit with Fire Fang, the Koffing deftly avoided it, zooming in circles in such a way that reminded Keith of the Koffing's father. Sandaconda tried more Fire Fangs, and found just as little success with these as with the first one.

"Yeah! Good work, Pepper!" cheered Maribel.

Keith grinned as well. "Now, Pepper! Headbutt!" he commanded.

"Koffing!" replied Pepper, now ramming into Sandaconda. Again and again from multiple angles. And what was more, as good a point as Willa had made about Pepper not having Levitate, the Ability he did have was serving them well- thanks to Neutralizing Gas, none of these hits were triggering Sandaconda's Sand Spit.

Willa watched, impressed, as Pepper continued to ram into Sandaconda. "I didn't realize Pepper was this strong," she remarked. "You have been training him well," she said to Keith with a small smile.

Keith smiled back, before turning his attention back to the battle. "Pepper! Psybeam!" he ordered.

"Koff Koffing!" replied Pepper, backing off a bit, before his skull and crossbones flashed with multicolored light, and a powerful beam of the same erupted forth from said markings, getting Sandaconda right in the eyes. "Koffing!" Pepper declared triumphantly upon seeing these results, And then, rising higher upwards, an all-too-familiar glow came over Pepper.

"Ohhh!" breathed Maribel.

"Look what's happening to Pepper!" murmured Willa.

"He's evolving!" Keith replied, voice thick with emotion.

Pepper grew larger. The standard second head started to sprout from his side, with the small appendage underneath with little tubes to connect it to both heads. That much everyone present expected. What none of them expected, on the other hand, was for each head to sprout what could only be described as ridiculously tall versions of their Trainer's hat. This rendered the entire family speechless as the glow faded, revealing the that Pepper had become. "Weezing weez," the heads said simultaneously, though with a decidedly more prim and proper tone to their voices than one would typically expect from Weezing as Keith knew them.

"Weezing- Galarian Form- the Poison Gas Pokémon. A Poison and Fairy-type, and the evolved form of Koffing," said Keith's Pokédex. "It consumes particles that contaminate the air, and expels clean air instead of droppings. Koffing that evolve in Galar have become this form of Weezing since the days when the air was thick with pollution from droves of factories."

"...There's a Galarian Weezing?!" Keith exclaimed, breaking the stunned silence at last. "Tha- That is amazing!" Then, he glanced at his Pokédex screen, and his eyes bulged. "Whoa, new moves, too!" he breathed.

"Sanda! Conda!" Sandaconda was hissing, trying another Brutal Swing, but Pepper and his new brother met it by swinging their tall smokestacks at the oncoming tail, successfully blocking the attack.

"Let's try this one!" Keith declared. "Now, Pepper! Strange Steam!"

"Weezing weez," responded Pepper and his smaller head, before rolling forward, taking aim with their smokestacks. And then, sudden bursts of multicolored steam were blasted right at Sandaconda. This was enough for the Ground-type, who scrambled away as fast as it could.

"We did it, Pepper!" Keith cheered as his newly evolved Galarian Weezing floated over to him. "Haha... Wow, I had no idea there was such a thing as Galarian Weezing!" he grinned. "Look at you- and little poison gas facial hair on top of it," he chuckled, noting the impressive mustache Pepper now sported. He then turned his attention to the smaller head. "Hello, little one," he said. "And what's your name?"

"...Weez," said Pepper's smaller head after a moment's consideration.

"His name is Spray," Meowth translated.

Keith, Willa, and Maribel exchanged looks of surprise at this, before all present burst into laughter. Keith was the first to recover from this. "Your father would be so proud," he said to Pepper and Spray. "I-" He stopped, at that moment, however, whatever he was about to say getting rudely interrupted by the rumbling of his stomach."

"I vote we resume the search for a good restaurant, and continue this celebration on full stomachs," Willa stated.

"An excellent idea, my love," Keith nodded. And with that, the family headed out of the Hulbury marketplace, back to seeking out a good place to enjoy dinner, now accompanied by the ridiculously tall smokestacks Pepper and Spray sported. Keith smiled- the vacation was off to a good start after all.

OOC: Trading 4 Mysterious Gummis to Lit for 8 Rare Candies.[2, 40 FC, Rank 1] [2].

*Trade Closed*

Immediately feeding these 8 Candies to my level 27 Koffing.

*Pepper was elevated to level 35!*

*Pepper learned Gyro Ball!*

*Pepper learned Toxic!*

*Pepper learned Sludge Bomb!*

Quote:
What? Koffing is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Koffing evolved into Weezing!

*Pepper & Spray learned Aromatic Mist!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Defog!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Double Hit!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Fairy Wind!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Heat Wave!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Strange Steam!*

*Pepper & Spray learned Aromatherapy!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-28-2021 at 05:06 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:05 PM   #1089
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading my Lv31 Magmar alongside this Magmarizer to King Ghidorah, after which he's going to be sending him back all souped up and shit

*Trade opened*
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:12 PM   #1090
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading my Lv31 Magmar alongside this Magmarizer to King Ghidorah, after which he's going to be sending him back all souped up and shit

*Trade opened*
Collecting Magmar. Trade closed.

Magmar evolved into Magmortar!

Trading Lv.31 Magmortar to Pearl’s Perap. Trade opened.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:15 PM   #1091
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Collecting Magmar. Trade closed.

Magmar evolved into Magmortar!

Trading Lv.31 Magmortar to Pearl’s Perap. Trade opened.
Grabbing my Lv31 Magmortar Alexis in all of his newfound thicc glory

Thanks for your help with this man! ^^

*Trade closed*
Old 02-06-2021, 08:48 PM   #1092
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Temporarily trading my Machoke to King Ghidorah for evolutionary porpoises.

Machoke
Level: 33
Item: North Star Bangle
Personality: Brawny
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Fissure, Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Smack Down, Bulldoze, Revenge, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Knock Off, Scary Face, Brick Break, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up Slap, Strength, Dual Chop

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 08:50 PM   #1093
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Temporarily trading my Machoke to King Ghidorah for evolutionary porpoises.

Machoke
Level: 33
Item: North Star Bangle
Personality: Brawny
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Fissure, Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Smack Down, Bulldoze, Revenge, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Knock Off, Scary Face, Brick Break, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up Slap, Strength, Dual Chop

Trade Open
Receiving Machoke. Trade Closed.

Machoke evolved into Machamp!

Sending Machamp back to TKF. Trade Opened.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:56 PM   #1094
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Receiving Machoke. Trade Closed.

Machoke evolved into Machamp!

Sending Machamp back to TKF. Trade Opened.
Collecting my Machamp! Thanks KG

Trade Closed

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:17 PM   #1095
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading my Lv6 female Kantonian Ponyta with the below stats to Ironthunder for 5 Rare Candies

~
Species: Ponyta
Classification: Fire Horse Pokémon
Type: Fire
Level: 6
Obtained: Obtained in a trade on 23rd July 2014
Ability: Run Away
Nature:
Bond: 3

Contest stats -
20 - 20 - 20 - 20 - 20

Level-up Moves: Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Ember (Lv9) - Flame Wheel (Lv13) - Flame Charge (Lv15) - Stomp (Lv17) - Agility (Lv20) - Fire Spin (Lv25) - Take Down (Lv28 ) - Inferno (Lv33) - Fire Blast (Lv38 ) - Bounce (Lv44) - Flare Blitz (Lv48 )
TM/TR Moves: Wild Charge - Play Rough
Egg Moves: Hypnosis - Double Kick - High Horsepower - Morning Sun - Thrash
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam - Iron Tail - Mimic

Thanks for stepping in to give her a good home - enjoy! ^^

*Trade opened*
Old 02-09-2021, 12:28 PM   #1096
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Trading my Lv6 female Kantonian Ponyta with the below stats to Ironthunder for 5 Rare Candies

~
Species: Ponyta
Classification: Fire Horse Pokémon
Type: Fire
Level: 6
Obtained: Obtained in a trade on 23rd July 2014
Ability: Run Away
Nature:
Bond: 3

Contest stats -
20 - 20 - 20 - 20 - 20

Level-up Moves: Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Ember (Lv9) - Flame Wheel (Lv13) - Flame Charge (Lv15) - Stomp (Lv17) - Agility (Lv20) - Fire Spin (Lv25) - Take Down (Lv28 ) - Inferno (Lv33) - Fire Blast (Lv38 ) - Bounce (Lv44) - Flare Blitz (Lv48 )
TM/TR Moves: Wild Charge - Play Rough
Egg Moves: Hypnosis - Double Kick - High Horsepower - Morning Sun - Thrash
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam - Iron Tail - Mimic

Thanks for stepping in to give her a good home - enjoy! ^^

*Trade opened*
Sending Pearl's Perap 5 candies for the Kantonian Ponyta.

[Trade Closed.]
Old 02-09-2021, 03:03 PM   #1097
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading MM my Lv. 31 Swirlix with attached Whipped Dream for his Hippopotas.

Species: Swirlix
Calendar Date: July 17th
Name: Cott (Short for Cotton)
Type: Fairy
Level: 31
Ability: Sweet Veil
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Sweet Scent, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Aromatherapy, Play Nice, Draining Kiss, Fake Tears, Round, Cotton Spore, Endeavor, String Shot, Energy Ball, Wish,
Egg Move: Copycat, Sticky Web, Belly Drum
TM/TR: Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail
Move Tutor: Heal Bell
Other:

*Trade opened*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-09-2021, 03:26 PM   #1098
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading MM my Lv. 31 Swirlix with attached Whipped Dream for his Hippopotas.

Species: Swirlix
Calendar Date: July 17th
Name: Cott (Short for Cotton)
Type: Fairy
Level: 31
Ability: Sweet Veil
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Sweet Scent, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Aromatherapy, Play Nice, Draining Kiss, Fake Tears, Round, Cotton Spore, Endeavor, String Shot, Energy Ball, Wish,
Egg Move: Copycat, Sticky Web, Belly Drum
TM/TR: Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail
Move Tutor: Heal Bell
Other:

*Trade opened*
She knew how this worked. How could she not? Not only was she the daughter of two of the best Pokémon Trainers in the entire region, and the granddaughter of a former Pokémon League Champion, but she'd witnessed this sort of thing firsthand, too, even resulting in her acquiring her Trevenant. It was, therefore, with no small amount of confidence in what she was doing that Maribel Masters entered the Global Trade Station, this time not accompanied by either of her parents. She held a singular Poké Ball in her hand, using her free hand to adjust the brim of her Mega Hat before she spotted the right trading machine.

"You're Leo, right?" she said as she approached the man. "Maribel Masters, we spoke earlier. I'm happy I can help with this," she smiled. Without further ado, she placed the ball on her end of the trade machine, while a Luxury Ball was placed on the other end. The switch was thrown, and with a great electronic whirring, the trade machine roared to life! It sucked up the balls, and on the screen, silhouettes of Hippopotas and Swirlix crossed paths, before each ball emerged on the end opposite where it started.

A pinging noise prompted Maribel to dig out her Rotom Phone, which featured a full image of the fluffy Fairy she'd just acquired. "Swirlix has been registered to your Pokédex!" said Rotom, before launching into the Pokédex entry. "Swirlix, the Cotton Candy Pokémon. A Fairy-type. Swirlix eats nothing but sweets and sugar, making it smell sweet, and probably also really fat under all that sticky fur. This thing sounds like a mess."

"Rotom, be nice," Maribel admonished the device with a frown. She then took hold of the Luxury Ball and tossed it in the air. "Come out, Swirlix!" she exclaimed, sending out the cotton candy puppy. She had just enough time to notice the swirl of whipped cream on its head before both the Swirlix and its topping glowed brightly, a swift transformation that traded in the tail for a pair of stubby arms, and made the delectable-looking topping decidedly more permanent, as Maribel could see from the before her.

Another ping from Rotom. "Slurpuff has been registered to your Pokédex!" it said, before once again diving into a dex entry. "Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokémon. A Fairy-type, and the evolved form of Swirlix. Slurpuff can sniff out a person's mental and physical condition. Yeah, right. That can't be a thing. A sense of smell that good has gotta suck- you couldn't fart within a hundred feet of this thing- MMPH!"

For at that moment, Maribel had rolled her eyes and cut Rotom's monologue short by shoving the possessed phone back into her bag. She smiled as she looked at the newly-evolved Slurpuff. "It's so much like my dad's Slurpuff," she remarked to Leo. "And Dad's one of the best Pokémon Trainers I know." With that, she withdrew Cott and placed the Luxury Ball back on her end of the trade machine. Cool as it was to own a Slurpuff for a minute, she was looking forward to getting Hippopotas back.

OOC: Trading my Hippopotas to Lit for his Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
What? Swirlix is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Swirlix evolved into Slurpuff!
And now trading "my" Slurpuff back to Lit for "his" Hippopotas.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 02-11-2021, 04:52 PM   #1099
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
She knew how this worked. How could she not? Not only was she the daughter of two of the best Pokémon Trainers in the entire region, and the granddaughter of a former Pokémon League Champion, but she'd witnessed this sort of thing firsthand, too, even resulting in her acquiring her Trevenant. It was, therefore, with no small amount of confidence in what she was doing that Maribel Masters entered the Global Trade Station, this time not accompanied by either of her parents. She held a singular Poké Ball in her hand, using her free hand to adjust the brim of her Mega Hat before she spotted the right trading machine.

"You're Leo, right?" she said as she approached the man. "Maribel Masters, we spoke earlier. I'm happy I can help with this," she smiled. Without further ado, she placed the ball on her end of the trade machine, while a Luxury Ball was placed on the other end. The switch was thrown, and with a great electronic whirring, the trade machine roared to life! It sucked up the balls, and on the screen, silhouettes of Hippopotas and Swirlix crossed paths, before each ball emerged on the end opposite where it started.

A pinging noise prompted Maribel to dig out her Rotom Phone, which featured a full image of the fluffy Fairy she'd just acquired. "Swirlix has been registered to your Pokédex!" said Rotom, before launching into the Pokédex entry. "Swirlix, the Cotton Candy Pokémon. A Fairy-type. Swirlix eats nothing but sweets and sugar, making it smell sweet, and probably also really fat under all that sticky fur. This thing sounds like a mess."

"Rotom, be nice," Maribel admonished the device with a frown. She then took hold of the Luxury Ball and tossed it in the air. "Come out, Swirlix!" she exclaimed, sending out the cotton candy puppy. She had just enough time to notice the swirl of whipped cream on its head before both the Swirlix and its topping glowed brightly, a swift transformation that traded in the tail for a pair of stubby arms, and made the delectable-looking topping decidedly more permanent, as Maribel could see from the before her.

Another ping from Rotom. "Slurpuff has been registered to your Pokédex!" it said, before once again diving into a dex entry. "Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokémon. A Fairy-type, and the evolved form of Swirlix. Slurpuff can sniff out a person's mental and physical condition. Yeah, right. That can't be a thing. A sense of smell that good has gotta suck- you couldn't fart within a hundred feet of this thing- MMPH!"

For at that moment, Maribel had rolled her eyes and cut Rotom's monologue short by shoving the possessed phone back into her bag. She smiled as she looked at the newly-evolved Slurpuff. "It's so much like my dad's Slurpuff," she remarked to Leo. "And Dad's one of the best Pokémon Trainers I know." With that, she withdrew Cott and placed the Luxury Ball back on her end of the trade machine. Cool as it was to own a Slurpuff for a minute, she was looking forward to getting Hippopotas back.

OOC: Trading my Hippopotas to Lit for his Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream.

*Trade Closed*

And now trading "my" Slurpuff back to Lit for "his" Hippopotas.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading back MM's Hippopotas for my Slurpuff.

---

It had been a few months since Leo had seen Cott. He got offered a scholarship in the mail one day to partake in a special culinary course in Kalos, with the caveat that he was sent there with a Whipped Dream. Though, that separation would be too much longer, as today was the day the Swirlix would come back home.

Waiting at the docks, Leo could see a very ornate cruise ship pulling in. This was a pretty rare occasion for the City, due to the narrow strait separating its port and the Island of Temperance. Most tourists came here via bus since it's one of the few reliable ways to travel the Arcane Realm without something going wrong. Regardless, this was no time to think about travel.

Watching the boat dock, he watched intently as a few people went off-board. All of them dressed in high fashion and whatever else was the rage in Kalos these days. Those poor, unfortunate souls, not realizing this city of coin was out to take theirs in its entirety. Mattered not to him, he didn't have to steal anymore.

Then, something else came down the docks. This pink, blobbish thing holding a paper. It didn't look all too familiar to him, but at the same time, there was something familiar about it. The creature saw him and ran over, tackling him to the ground while licking his face. It smelled sweet, like cotton candy...

"Cott?" Leo meekly asked. The Pokemon stood up and gave a happy bark before handing over the paper.

"Certificate of Graduation from the Kalosian Pokemon Pastry School entitled to one 'Cotton Candy'. Proof of Evolution into Slurpuff shows course completion'

"Well, congrats buddy. Let's get you home. You missed a few things while you were gone anyways," Leo said to his Slurpuff, smiling at the Pokemon before walking into the city.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-14-2021, 08:03 AM   #1100
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Trading 1x Box of Chocolates (Teaches Chocolate Bomb) to lilboocorsola for 4x Rare Candies.

Trade Opened.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops