View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:54 PM   #150
myahoo
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Sensing that the Snorlax King was on the brink of defeat, the trainers issued for their Pokemon to go all out and put every last ounce of their strength into their final attacks. The onslaught blasted into the weary king, and ultimately it was too much for him to handle. The gargantuan Pokemon exploded with Dynamax energy and shrunk back down to his normal size and form. Shortly after, the swirling red clouds dissipated and the sky was tranquil once more.

Almost on cue, an army of Galarian Meowth and Delibird stormed the beach and surrounded their slumbering king. They tied ropes around his arms and legs, trying fruitlessly to drag him away, but the Snorlax’s girth was just too much. They scurried away and a few moments later pulled a raft up along the coastline and onto the beach below the Snorlax King. The squadron of Delibird then used a myriad of Presents to blast away at the sandy beach below the Snorlax and let gravity cause the behemoth to slide down onto the raft below. From there on, the task was only slightly less arduous to sail him away back to a place where he wouldn’t be disturbed.

To apologize for all of the troubles the gluttonous king put the people of Fizzytopia through time and time again, a few of the remaining Delibird left behind an assortment of goodies and motioned that it was probably time to put their king on a proper diet. They waved farewell to the trainers and flew off to rejoin the raft where their leader was being ferried away.

For all of their hard work in defeating the Gigantamax Snorlax King, the participating trainers are awarded the following items:
  • $1000
  • 5 Rare Candies
  • 5 Sitrus Berries
  • TR Body Slam
  • TR Hyper Voice
  • TR Uproar
Thank you for participating in the inaugural Dynamax raid battle! Please bear in mind that this system is a work in progress and we look forward to developing it more in the near future!
I was gonna RP this, but I forgot what I wanted to write >> So just collecting these rewards for now. Thanks!