UPNetwork

UPNetwork (http://forums.upnetwork.net/index.php)
-   FB Gym League (http://forums.upnetwork.net/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Gym Memberships & Training (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=8813)

Sandaa 12-31-2020 03:48 PM

Gym Memberships & Training

Gym Memberships
1. All members of FB may become affiliated with a single gym. The only requirement is that they must own at least 1 Pokemon that features the gym’s primary or secondary type. You may switch affiliations to another gym, but one month must have passed since your previous sign-up. Gym Leaders and Deputies are automatically affiliated with their own gyms and are unable to change.
When applying for a new Gym Membership, please state which gym you wish to become affiliated with and cite 1 Pokemon to verify you match the gym’s typing.

2. Once per month you may drop off one Pokemon for a training service with your affiliated gym.
Drop Off Times: The 1st through 7th Days of the Month
Pick Up Times: Begins on the Final Day of the Month
Requirements: The Pokemon you drop off for training must correspond with either the primary or secondary typing of the affiliated gym. Pokemon dropped off will receive both of the following training services:
Strength Training: Your Pokemon gains +3 levels. Not effected by Max Bond.

Technique Training: Your Pokemon gains 1 natural MT/EM move of your choosing and 1 TM/TR move of the Gym Leader’s choosing. TM/TR will be announced by the Gym Leader at the beginning of the month. TM/TR training may be learned unnaturally.

3. This service will be an honor system; you will be in charge of documenting your own gained levels or moves, and whether or not they are legally unnatural. If it is discovered that you are taking advantage of the honor system, there will be penalties. Extended-stay drop offs are not permitted. Pokemon undergoing Gym Training may not participate in active raids and vice-versa.

Current Gym Members:

Saccharine Sweets Gym ● [Fairy/Psychic]
Lil’twick [Leader]
Loch Bygone Gym ● [Ground/Steel]
Raves [Leader]
Maskerade
Zorchic
Fizzy Power Co. Gym ● [Electric/Fire]
Sneaze [Leader]
Missingno. Master
Slumbering Wilds Gym ● [Grass/Poison]
Connor [Leader]
grassyglide
Hoarfrost Vorago Gym ● [Ice/Dark]
Prof.Enigma [Leader]

Sandaa 12-31-2020 03:49 PM

Past Gym Technique Training Schedules:

2021 Schedules:
Spoiler: show
  • January Technique Training Schedule:
    Typhon’s Depths Gym
    TR Surf
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TR Play Rough
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TM Dig
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Sunny Day
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TM Giga Drain
  • February Technique Training Schedule:
    Typhon’s Depths Gym
    TR Dragon Dance
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TR Focus Energy
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TR Drill Run
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Thunder Fang
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TM Venoshock
    Evenfall Academy Gym
    TM Psycho Cut
    Ancient Aerie Gym
    TR Stone Edge
  • March Technique Training Schedule:
    Typhon’s Depths Gym
    TM Dive
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TR Encore
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TR Gyro Ball
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Mystical Fire
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TR Seed Bomb
    Evenfall Academy Gym
    TM Payback
    Ancient Aerie Gym
    TR Roost
  • April Technique Training Schedule:
    Typhon’s Depths Gym
    TM Breaking Swipe
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TM Safeguard
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TR High Horsepower
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Fire Punch
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TR Leaf Storm
    Evenfall Academy Gym
    TM Wonder Room
    Ancient Aerie Gym
    TM Rock Slide
  • May Technique Training Schedule:
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TM Skull Bash
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TR Earth Power
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Charge Beam
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TR Gunk Shot
  • June Technique Training Schedule:
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TM Draining Kiss
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TR Earthquake
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Flame Charge
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TM Toxic
  • July Technique Training Schedule:
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TM Body Slam
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TM Flash Cannon
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TR Electro Ball
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TM Bullet Seed
  • August Technique Training Schedule:
    Saccharine Sweets Gym
    TM Dazzling Gleam
    Loch Bygone Gym
    TM Mud Shot
    Fizzy Power Co. Gym
    TM Will-O-Wisp
    Slumbering Wilds Gym
    TM Grassy Terrain
    Hoarfrost Vorago Gym
    TM Foul Play
  • September Technique Training Schedule:
    Training Paused For Raid Rebalancing!

Sandaa 12-31-2020 04:24 PM

January Technique Training Schedule:
Typhon’s Depths Gym
TR Surf
Saccharine Sweets Gym
TR Play Rough
Loch Bygone Gym
TM Dig
Fizzy Power Co. Gym
TM Sunny Day
Slumbering Wilds Gym
TM Giga Drain

● When dropping off a Pokemon for monthly training, please indicate whether they are partaking in Strength Training or Technique Training.
● Pokemon partaking in Technique Training may only learn the aforementioned TM/TRs unnaturally if they possess the minimum Bond requirement.
● You are responsible for verifying your own Pokemon’s statistics and gains truthfully.
● Pick up will become available on the final day of the month.

Sneaze 12-31-2020 06:04 PM

I'm automatically affiliated with Fizzy Power Co. Gym.

Dropping off Joe the Houndoom for Technique Training, learning TM Sunny Day (naturally) and MT Throat Chop.

Sandaa 12-31-2020 06:05 PM

Going to kick this off by dropping off my lv.7 Remoraid for Strength Training in Typhon's Depths Gym!

I don't need to apply because I already am a member lol.

Lil'twick 12-31-2020 06:18 PM

As the Gym Leader of the Saccharine Sweets, I am auto-affiliated~

Dropping off Meringue the Shiny Milcery for Strength Training. Will have her level boosted from Lv. 4 to Lv. 7

Pearl's Perap 12-31-2020 06:55 PM

Going to be flying the flag for Team Mystic Typhon's Depths to begin with

Blu the Frillish is here to represent for my Water-type 'mon and I'm planning on dropping him off to receive Strength Training to raise him from Lv30 to Lv33 http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pk592.gif

SpinyShell 12-31-2020 07:51 PM

Joining Typhon's Depths and dropping off Limestone the Binacle for Strength Training to raise him from lvl. 18 to lvl. 21.

Zorchic 12-31-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandaa (Post 848835)

Typhon’s Depths Gym

TR Surf

● When dropping off a Pokemon for monthly training, please indicate whether they are partaking in Strength Training or Technique Training.
● Pokemon partaking in Technique Training may only learn the aforementioned TM/TRs unnaturally if they possess the minimum Bond requirement.
● You are responsible for verifying your own Pokemon’s statistics and gains truthfully.
● Pick up will become available on the final day of the month.

Signing up to become a member of Typhon's Depths Gym, please! Proof of owning a Pokémon of the associated typing (Water and/or Dragon) is shown by my dropoff below.

Dropping off my Buizel for Technique Training to learn TR Surf (Bond link for reference, though Buizel learns Surf naturally), and choosing EM Aqua Ring for the EM/MT move to learn. Thanks!

lilboocorsola 12-31-2020 08:59 PM

Signing up for a Saccharine Sweets Gym membership.

Quote:

Saccharine Sweets Gym
TR Play Rough

Dropping off Mimikyu for Technique Training to learn MT GIGA DRAIN & TR PLAY ROUGH.

Missingno. Master 12-31-2020 09:23 PM

Signing up with the Fizzy Power Co. Gym and dropping off Tell, my level 17 Normal Form Darumaka, for Strength Training to reach level 20.

King Ghidorah 12-31-2020 09:23 PM

Becoming a member of Typhon’s Depths and dropping off my Deino for Strength Training to grow from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4

Maskerade 01-01-2021 05:00 AM

Oh, this is new!

I'd like to request a month's worth of Strength Training under the tutelage of Loch Bygone's staff for my Level 4 Larvitar!

Connor 01-01-2021 08:50 AM

Affiliated automatically with Slumbering Wilds.

Dropping off Ivy, my Bellsprout, to learn TM Giga Drain and EM Swords Dance.

Using this opportunity to also teach him Power Whip via TR.

myahoo 01-01-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Saccharine Sweets Gym
TR Play Rough

Joining Saccharine Sweets and dropping off my Ralts to learn TR Play Rough (24 Bond) and MT Helping Hand.

Median Dia 01-01-2021 09:05 PM

Aligning myself with the Loch Bygone Gym (I've got two Ghost/Ground dual-Types, so I'm fairly certain I've met the requirements).

Speaking of, I'll go ahead and drop off Butternut, my Lv. 8 Galarian yamask for Strength Training.

Ironthunder 01-03-2021 07:16 AM

Let's go with Typhon's Depths for now, with Jen the Psyduck to gain admission and to drop off for some Technique Training to gain EM Cross Chop and TR Surf.

Emp 01-03-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Fizzy Power Co. Gym
TM Sunny Day

I'll align myself with Fizzy Power Co. Gym this month to teach my Helioptile Sunny Day and Fire Punch

Pearl's Perap 01-30-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap (Post 848859)
Going to be flying the flag for Team Mystic Typhon's Depths to begin with

Blu the Frillish is here to represent for my Water-type 'mon and I'm planning on dropping him off to receive Strength Training to raise him from Lv30 to Lv33 http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pk592.gif

Picking up Blu the Frillish after his month of Strength Training at Typhon's Depths - since he celebrated his Birthday whilst he was there, he's actually Lv36 http://upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pk592.gif

Ironthunder 01-30-2021 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironthunder (Post 848962)
Let's go with Typhon's Depths for now, with Jen the Psyduck to gain admission and to drop off for some Technique Training to gain EM Cross Chop and TR Surf.

Collecting.

Zorchic 01-30-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorchic (Post 848863)
Signing up to become a member of Typhon's Depths Gym, please! Proof of owning a Pokémon of the associated typing (Water and/or Dragon) is shown by my dropoff below.

Dropping off my Buizel for Technique Training to learn TR Surf (Bond link for reference, though Buizel learns Surf naturally), and choosing EM Aqua Ring for the EM/MT move to learn. Thanks!

Now that it's January 31 in FB, the last day of the month, picking up my Buizel.

Buizel learned TR Surf!
Buizel learned EM Aqua Ring!

Median Dia 01-30-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Median Dia (Post 848942)
Aligning myself with the Loch Bygone Gym (I've got two Ghost/Ground dual-Types, so I'm fairly certain I've met the requirements).

Speaking of, I'll go ahead and drop off Mallachd Fighe, my Lv. 8 Galarian yamask for Strength Training.

Picking up my Galarian yamask from her month of spectrally earthen training.
...Oh yeah, that. I found out while I was planning out Birthdays yesterday that I never documented Mallachd's presents on my member's page, so the above link is outdated. The correct link will be used below.

*Mallachd Fighe was elevated from Lv. 11 to Lv. 14!*
*Mallachd Fighe learned Disable!*

Lil'twick 01-30-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil'twick (Post 848853)
As the Gym Leader of the Saccharine Sweets, I am auto-affiliated~

Dropping off Meringue the Shiny Milcery for Strength Training. Will have her level boosted from Lv. 4 to Lv. 7

Picking Meringue up and using my Ribbon Sweet on her, and with a few *spins around* spins she should evolve into an Alcremie!~

SpinyShell 01-30-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpinyShell (Post 848861)
Joining Typhon's Depths and dropping off Limestone the Binacle for Strength Training to raise him from lvl. 18 to lvl. 21.

Picking up Limestone.

Record keeping:
Limestone: lvl. 18 --> lvl. 21

Missingno. Master 01-30-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missingno. Master (Post 848868)
Signing up with the Fizzy Power Co. Gym and dropping off Tell, my level 17 Normal Form Darumaka, for Strength Training to reach level 20.

Picking up my Normal Form Darumaka.

*Tell was elevated to level 20!*

*Tell learned Facade!*