1. OkikuMew
    06-04-2017 09:34 PM
    OkikuMew
    Past the past, huh? XD

It's all good man Thanks!
  2. PikaGod
    06-04-2017 09:32 PM
    PikaGod
    Crap, I probably just skimmed past the past and didn't read it properly. Don't worry I'll fix it up for you
  3. OkikuMew
    06-04-2017 08:40 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello there! I just noticed a little mistake done in the Daycare on my side ^^;

You see, what I had dropped off in the Daycare isn't a single Eevee to give double levels... it is two, separate/individual but identical Eevees ^^; (I guess I should've been more clear in my original post ^^;) So technically speaking, my two Eevees are now Level 3, and not one single Eevee being now at level 5.

Sorry about that!
  4. OkikuMew
    02-04-2014 12:05 AM
    OkikuMew
    Well the sprites I technically don't need (I know where to find them XP) but if you already have a "map" of you base made and/or have an idea of which upgrades you want and where to place them, well go ahead and tell me those details ^^ If not (as in, you only know you have a certain starting base size and upgrades sizes) just simply list me what you got so in both starting base, base upgrades (don't forget to mention of they're on a different level or not XP) and base items you got, and I'll work with it ^^ Unless if you got specifications of course XP

...Am I making myself clear here or I'm blabbering around since it's midnight and I need to go to bed? ^^; XD
  5. PikaGod
    02-03-2014 11:30 PM
    PikaGod
    Hey, for the base stuff do you want details or sprites for what the floors look like?