UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Zorchic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Zorchic and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 68
  1. Zorchic
    08-25-2020 07:35 PM
    Zorchic
    I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but in your Secret Base post, I'm afraid you might have misunderstood my post. I intended for the Aura Sphere to be a backup in case the Sonic Boom failed to stop the Thunder Wave, but in your post, it seems like the Aura Sphere was to be used after the exchange. I don't want to start any sort of argument, I just wanted to say this.
  2. Missingno. Master
    08-16-2020 02:22 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure.
  3. Zorchic
    08-16-2020 02:21 PM
    Zorchic
    When I'm replying to your recent Secret Base post, can Jake command an attack immediately after sending out his Pokémon?
  4. Missingno. Master
    07-26-2020 11:34 AM
    Missingno. Master
    It actually has a couple of times.
  5. Zorchic
    07-26-2020 11:20 AM
    Zorchic
    Hi MM, I was wondering about something in your FB profile, so I'd like to ask. You know how your bio for Keith states that he is 25% Gastly, so he can't be poisoned? Has the "can't be poisoned" attribute ever come into play in a zone?
  6. Missingno. Master
    06-09-2020 09:07 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Heh, I see what you mean. I'll get that fixed, sure.
  7. Zorchic
    06-09-2020 06:48 AM
    Zorchic
    Hey MM, would you mind updating your RP for this post in the Morpeko raid? I added RP to my attacking post, and now it's quite clear who had the chance to Dynamax .
  8. Missingno. Master
    05-25-2020 12:59 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No, I know, I saw it. Just had a buttload of things distracting me, between Animal Crossing, writing my latest Visionary Glade post (I've had that bit of backstory brewing in my mind for a while now!), and various things around the house. I've been working on a reply, I'm hoping to have that posted before the day is done. Appreciate you trying to help, though.
  9. Zorchic
    05-25-2020 12:48 PM
    Zorchic
    Hi MM; in case you didn't notice, TKF has updated your Cloud Garden adventure.
  10. Missingno. Master
    05-04-2020 09:07 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No problem. Definitely worth your while to look into some of these movepools. You'd be surprised at what some Pokémon can get early on in some generations. It's why Willa's Gyarados had stuff like Dragon Rage and Hydro Pump immediately after evolving- Gyarados gets those at level 1 in Red and Blue only..