UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Jahotsafits

Conversation Between Jahotsafits and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Missingno. Master
    10-03-2021 10:13 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Psst... you also need to specify the level. Also, to answer your question, you gain Bond by using Pokémon in zone adventures and raids. 1 Bond per reply, 2 if the Pokémon is in a Friend Ball. I didn't notice your question at first since you posted it on your own member profile- you gotta post it on the member profile of the person you're trying to talk to. That being said, speaking as someone who's made that mistake myself when I was new to that, I can't exactly judge.
  2. Missingno. Master
    10-03-2021 12:57 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, uh, I'm not sure if you saw what I said in the Calendar, but I actually need you to edit your Lotad's birthday presents to give Nefertem's level and Bond before they get increased by the presents, so I can be sure you're increasing them by the proper amount. I'll let you make the changes even though it's past the deadline, since in hindsight I probably should've mentioned this sooner, and once you do I'll confirm Nefertem's presents.
  3. Missingno. Master
    07-24-2021 06:31 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Ah, Move Tutor dropoffs (and weekly shop stuff just in general, for that matter) can't be done on the weekends. You'd have to wait until it was Monday in FB's time zone at the very earliest to drop off your Timburr.