UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 01:44 PM   #1876
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor

Attack. Destruction. Scared. Cornered. Homunculus didn't understand why they were mad at it. Why they were attacking it. It just wanted F U N. Was it too much to ask for? They did not know. It continued to spin as it dealt with not only a Machop and a Smeargle yelling at it, but some strange man inquiring about its "trainer". What was a trainer? What did it trainer? Was he referring to the vessel? It must of been the vessel. It was fun though, the seal had no power and the vessel couldn't comprehend what was happening. They Bronzor spun clockwise, letting out a low, happy humming sound. Oh wait, problems.

"We do not mean to startle you, we just want to enjoy ourselves," the voices told their aggressors in unison. The legion was not happy about this outcome. Homunculus was not happy about this outcome. Anger. Joy. Anger. Joy. F U N. That's right. Enjoyment. THey eyed the Machop, and gently lifted him with their psychic powers. They then started to probe its brain.

"Memories. Feelings. Emotions. We are devoid of all. We are legion. We are the Homunculus. J O I N U S. C O M E J O I N T H E F U N," the legion spoke directly into the Machop's mind. Screaming. Rebellion. The Bronzor gently set down the Machop.

"Please do not listen to them. They are lost and tormented souls. Their control is strong. Save yourself. Just play along with their game, and you'll survive, okay?" a small, weak voice spoke to the Machop. It then disappeared back into the void of Homunculus.

The Bronzor was irritated at that voice. It will punish that soul later. It then looked over at the bar, and grabbed an empty bottle. It gentle set it down in the middle. It wanted to play a game. TO have a snack on the emotions of love and ecstasy.

"Let us play a game. It is called spin the bottle. Will that not be fun?" The legion asked everyone around it.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #1877
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
Lil'twick:

Quite annoyed by her pathetic trainer's lack of conscious acknowledgment of her lately, a small bird Pokemon is taking a leisurely glide through the city's reaches. Her fairly well tuned hearing picks up on the clamoring sounds of drunken humans below, causing her to squawk in disgust. Astral couldn't handle the city anymore, she would much rather be having FUN in the wilderness. At first it might have seemed like a fluke, but then the peculiar thought occured to her again. "FUN!" it shouted. Although Astral had planned on steering as far away from the shoddy looking building below as possible, a sudden attraction overcame her and she began to flutter half-consciously down to the street below. The sights and sounds erupted all around the pidgeon, her senses flooded with them, but still only one thought occured to her: FUN. Skipping along straight through the open doors, Astral's attention was drawn to a floating, rather exoticly decorated metal plate. No longer caring for her whereabouts, she lands nearby on the countertop and stares intensly at it for no reason apparent to her.

Friend Code/Username list
Spoiler: show
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos

Old 03-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #1878
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Keith, Gaspard - It was that time again in Fizzytopia where after a few years of little activity, they finally allowed new trainers to enter the region. With the new trainers come new stories waiting to unfold and new adventures just waiting to begin, along with their curiosities. Said curiosity will have probably led them to places such as the famous Bar in Fizzytopia, where a certain trainer held many fond memories of the place. Now, years later, the photographer makes his way back into the area once more, perhaps in wanting to meet new faces, or reuniting with some old ones, or both.

While the bar was full of life once more with the old and new faces about, nobody seems to have noticed that the entrance slightly creaked open allowing a certain purple monkey to enter the establishment. The Aipom, apparently wearing what seems to be a blue and orange striped beanie that's far too big for his head, adjusted the said beanie to better see his surroundings. Many people and Pokemon, old and new now occupy the area and it didn't take him long to spot a certain trainer with a cowboy hat on his head. A very familiar face for Gaspard. With that, the Aipom scampered his way to Keith and upon reaching him, gave the trainer a happy cry and a toothy grin the species were known for, the beanie still on his head. Oddly enough, the Aipom's trainer is still nowhere in sight.
Old 03-27-2016, 07:14 PM   #1879
Pud'n
Pokemon Trainer

Danny, Keith, Peeves, Meowth, The Doctor Danny was surprised to hear Pokémon talk, the look of suprise on his face lasted only a fraction of a second before being replaced by a sincere smile. "No worries." He said to the Meowth. "I'm just glad I didn't break their concentration." Then, turning to Peeves, who seemed to have drawn the short end of the milkshake chugging stick, said "Y'know Peeves. Next round's on me if you want a shot at redemption."

And with that a man, and his Vulpix entered the bar. He introduced himself only as 'The Doctor' and his Vulpix as Rose. "Hi, I'm Danny. The Onix peeking through the window there is mine, don't let his size fool you. He's a total cupcake." Then Danny released two more Pokémon, a swinub, and a Plusle who was sporting a rather stylish mow hawk and a pair of goggles. "And this is Plusle, and Swinub."

Swinub,Helena
In a flash of white light, Swinub was released from her Pokéball. Having just taken a nap, she was still pretty drowsy, but was excited to meet new people anyway. She let out a big yawn, and decided to introduce herself to a friendly looking shuppet. "Hi, I'm swinub. It's nice to meet you."

Plusle
Finally, she was out of that damn ball. Plusle folded her arms and took in her surroundings. She looked up to see her loser trainer, hanging out with some wannabe cowboy, and a lunatic with no name. She heard the door open, and some loud Machop came in bossing the bartender around. Yawn. Wait. Bartender means bar. Bar means liquor. Liquor means today may be a good day after all. Just then the dumb bartender mistook big-mouth's request, and started playing "Macho Man." This was inexcusable. She quickly scurried up to where the music was playing. This had to stop. She could put up with a lot, but bad music was something she would not tolerate. There it was. A song by the famous Roxie. The one that starts with 'I'M GONNA KNOCK SOME SENSE OUTTA YA!' Now if only she knew how to actually change it...

Salazar, Onix
Onix started to feel lonely waiting for his trainer to finish in the bar, ehen he suddenly heard a voice introduce itself as Salazar. Turning to see where the voice was coming from, Onix noticed a dark gray scolipede. "Hi, I'm Onix. We just got in from Jubilife City. I never met a Scolipede before. I thought you were usually a different color."

Last edited by Pud'n; 03-27-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:03 AM   #1880
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kyle, Red, Murray: Red seemed oddly reluctant to go into detail about why they were grounded. Murray, on the other hand... Kyle listened as the Taillow, amid a valiant attempt to stop himself from bursting into laughter, explained Red's habit for practicing his battling in secret, with excruciating detail. Apparently the Pansear liked to prance about, pretending to battle things that weren't there, complete with sound effects. The Taillow now succumbing to his fits of laughter, Red butted in to finish the story in a much less embarrassing fashion- Murray and Zeke's uproarious laughter had caught the unwanted attention of a horde of Weepinbell. They fought off the Weepinbell, but the ensuing racket had gotten their Trainer's attention, and they were basically grounded because they had all been up after dark.

"You know," Kyle said, addressing the hysterical Taillow, "lots of Pokémon practice their fighting technique like that. "Many of my Trainer's Pokémon will practice like that. In fact, that's how I used to practice fighting when I was younger, and the same can be said for many of the other Heatmor who were once a part of my pack. Really not something to laugh at. I bet you do something similar when you train, am I wrong?" he inquired.

Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral: The Bronzor seemed confused by all the hostile reactions it was getting. In what sounded like multiple voices all at once, Homunculus explained that "they" had no intention of startling anybody, and simply wanted to enjoy "themselves". It then lifted the Machop with psychic power and spoke directly into its brain before setting it down again, before suggesting a game of spin the bottle to the whole group.

"I'll pass," Chromium replied, sounding decidedly less hostile than before- while still irritated by the Bronzor in general, learning that it only wanted to have fun did at least get her to calm down somewhat. "My apologies for misinterpreting your intentions. Having said that, I know what I find fun- rather than play this myself, I believe I'll create a masterpiece which depicts you all playing this instead." Indeed, she sounded quite keen on the idea, and Teleported away to fetch another spare ceiling tile to serve as a makeshift canvas, returning in a matter of seconds with one, her tail poised and ready to paint.

Keith, Danny, Peeves, Meowth, Gaspard: Danny was fine with the fact that Keith couldn't respond to him right away, merely glad that he didn't break their concentration. Once the contest was over, Danny offered to buy the next round of milkshakes. "Hey, I appreciate that," said the Dusknoir. "Not just yet, though- I'm not sure his brain freeze has worn off completely. If I'm gonna beat him, I want it to be fair, y'know?"

"Thanks, Peeves," grinned Keith.

"...so he won't have any excuse to fall back on as to why he lost," the Dusknoir continued, sounding like he was smirking.

Keith chuckled and facepalmed. Danny then introduced his Onix, who was peeking through the window, claiming it to be a total cupcake in spite of his size. "I hear that," Keith nodded. "My Haxorus is the same way. Not so much when he's hunting, but whenever he's not, yeah, total teddy bear." Keith then watched as Danny sent out his Swinub and Plusle, the latter of which sported a stylish mohawk and wore a pair of goggles around her neck. While Swinub started talking to Helena, Plusle went off towards a nearby jukebox, seeking to change the music. "What's she looking to change it to, Peeves?" Keith asked.

In response, the Dusknoir cast a Foresight to get a better look, and saw which song Plusle was eyeing. "I think you and that Plusle would get along just fine," Peeves reported. "She seems to be eyeing up one of Roxie's songs."

Keith's eyes lit up at the mention of the famous musician/Poison-type Gym Leader who was basically his idol. "Roxie?" he repeated. "Well, by all means, Peeves, help her change the music!" he grinned.

As the Dusknoir floated towards the jukebox, Keith turned back to Danny... only to see a familiar-looking Aipom approaching him, sporting an even more familiar blue and orange striped beanie. "Wat da... hey, Keith, ain't dat Gaspard?" Meowth asked.

"Hey, so it is," Keith grinned back at the Aipom. "Hey, Gaspard, haven't seen you in a while. I'm guessing Connor can't be too far off, then, right? Connor's a friend of mine," Keith added to Danny. "Good guy, good Trainer, good photographer..."

"Baaaaaad sense o' direction," Meowth added.

Helena, Swinub: Helena and Meowth's attempts at conversing with The Doctor seemed to be for naught, for he seemed more focused on the odd Bronzor at the moment. Instead, Helena turned her attention to a sleepy Swinub who had greeted her. "Hello," Helena smiled. "My name's Helena, it's nice to meet you, too."

Salazar, Onix: The action wasn't just limited to inside the Bar, either. Outside, Salazar had greeted Onix, who explained he and his Trainer had just gotten in from Jubilife City. Onix then inquired as to Salazar's coloration, having believed Scolipede to be a different color. "I'm sort of an exception," Salazar explained. "It's a long story. I used to be the usual color for my kind, though I must say, I actually kinda prefer this color instead. And I know my Trainer prefers it as well," he added. "So, Onix, what's your Trainer like?" asked the Scolipede.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:54 AM   #1881
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Kin, Sundance, Caliel/Kaved, Asha: A Girafarig approaches the FB Bar, a young boy perched preciously on its back. Two much smaller specimens, a Cherubi and a Trapinch, follow closely behind.

The Cherubi piped up first, leaves noticeably rigid in distress: "Caliel, could you please try to keep Kin balanced better? What are we going to do if you drop him on his head?!". Before the Girafarig could reply, the Trapinch cut in, twisting her head slightly in a clear attempt to lord her extra foot of height over the smol grass-type.
"Kin should land on his head more, he could use some toughening up. How typical of you, Sundance. Going off again with your silly nagging in that obnoxious voice of yours. So shrill. You really do sound like a girl.". She leaned in, staring directly into his eyes, before continuing; "My bad. You sound like an old hag!".
Sundance visibly shook, the anger clearly getting to his head as a spurt of Growth eliminated the height difference. "Asha, that is our trainer. We are to protect him from any danger, not simply drop him on his head for our own whims!! And my voice isn't shrill, it's cute!"
Asha's grin didn't diminish (although one wonders if that's really unusual for her species) as she leaned back, locking eyes once again. "Heh, you look like you want to fight!"
[Asha's Arena Trap]
The path whipped itself into a whirlpool of sand centered on the two, escape clearly not an option as Asha continued. "Good, you went even shriller there, and I've been wanting to knock your octave around a bit!"

The two seemed about ready to come to blows before a gust of fierce wind seperated them, both tumbling to the ground as the Girafarig finally took their chance to interject. "Let us all just remain calm until we get to the Bar. I will do my best to carry Kin properly, and I am sure he will have plenty of chances to fall on his head once we have gotten there."
Sundance sighed in relief and returned to his usual size. "It's good to see you're as civil as always, Caliel. Truly a heroic steed."
Asha, however, seemed much less pleased. "I was this close to getting a real fight! If only you had kept your meddling rear end out of this..!"
"A-Asha, I truly am sorry, but don't you think it'd be best to-"
A flash of pale green bolted across the Trapinch's fore as her grin returned, a sure sign of her signature Fury Cutter. "I guess I'll just have to take you as a substitute then! Prepare yourself to take responsibility!"
An unreadable expression crossed the Girafarig's face, like a shadow had fallen on his face in the middle of the sunlight. As soon as it passed, his neck shot out shockingly fast, suddenly staring the much larger creature in the eyes startling Asha out of her attack. "Fool. Sundance is both your superior in battle and possessed of an elemental advantage. My size and movepool are both several times the size of your pathetic experience. I'd crush you before you could even start your attack."
Asha settled back into a neutral stance, but looked more pleased than anything else. "No worries, Kaved. I'm not feeling quite M enough to fight you~"
"So you're not a complete dunce. Good."

The walk continued in peace until the trainer, who'd somehow been too focused on scribbling something in his notebook to notice any of the previous events (even when his mount got involved), tugged on the Girafarig's mane. "Do you... Feel something? I feel like something's calling me... I can't make it out clearly, though."
The Girafarig, who seemed to have returned to 'normal' at some point, hesitated before responding telekinetically. 'Yes, but... It is not anything you want to be involved with.'. The Girafarig was a little worried about Kin- recently, his spaciness had seemed to become something more, at times he seemed to percieve things even the Psychic-type had no knowledge of. That wasn't the case here... But this "voice" seemed too bizarre for the Girafarig to trust so easily.
"Hmmmm...", the trainer responded, sounding less than convinced. Within minutes they had reached the bar, Kin dismounting before the foursome entered.

Caliel/Kaved: "I believe I will head to the counter. Please, enjoy yourselves!", the Girafarig said to his companions, before replaying the message metally for his trainer's benefit. Ensuring no-one was underfoot, he quickly trotted over to the counter, attempting to get the bartender's attention before he started speaking into his mind.
'May I have some old grape juice, or perhaps something with a similarly mild taste? In a saucepan, if you would- Cups prove something of a challenge.'

Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral, Kin, Sundance: Kin could feel the strange presence tickling at his mind. It wasn't distinct, and he wasn't even sure if it was speaking or not, but he could feel a general direction. As he approached the group, the air of a reporter swirled around him as his insatiable hunger for knowledge surfaced. He wasn't sure who the strange feeling was coming from... But he felt his eyes drawn to the Bronzor time and time again. Mentally blaming it on the pokemon's impressive metalic body, he jotted down another note before scanning the group's faces, the reason for his visit today burning bright in his mind. 'Just like you taught me... I'll definately make some friends!'
Sundance trailed close behind his trainer- Caliel had said that there'd be plenty of opportunity for Kin to fall on his head once they got there... If that was the case, he'd have keep a firm watch at all times. Just in case...

Plusle, Peeves, Asha: Asha wandered in a direction that vaguely resembled being towards the back of the bar, but was far too haphazard to readily be called as such. She seemed a little perplexed, her rather large mouth a tad askew. "This... Is a Bar, isn't it? I heard they had a lot of 'drunkards', who'd happily fight anytime... But everyone here seems... Pretty normal?". Pausing and hanging her mouth a little open to get a better sense of the room's sound, she continued her monologue after a moment. "The music isn't... Terrible, but it should definitely be something with a little more kapow to it, you know?". Eventually figuring out where the sound was coming from, she noticed some kind of rodent fiddling with it and something considerably larger approaching. She wasn't sure where this was going... But that just made it all the more appealing!
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:00 PM   #1882
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(Normally I would've waited until more people replied, but inspiration struck, I just wanted to get this in here)

The door to the Bar flew open, and quite loudly so. A quick glance to the source of the slamming sound would reveal this to be because of a tall lizard whose shed skin gave the illusion of extremely baggy pants, and whose crest gave the illusion of a mohawk. A five-foot-tall Scrafty had swaggered inside, and was glancing around from behind the Black Glasses he wore. Whenever anyone looked at him funny, he lowered the Black Glasses, revealing his eyes, and glared right back at them before continuing onward. As he passed Keith, the two exchanged a fistbump, with the Scrafty not even slowing down, and Keith not even pausing in his conversation, almost as though he exchanged fistbumps with taller-than-average Scrafty on a daily basis.

Bart, Peeves, Plusle, Asha: The Scrafty's destination? The jukebox. The music was... OK... but not to Bart's taste. Several smaller Pokémon (and one larger one) were already gathering near, with a Dusknoir and a Trapinch approaching (the former of whom the Scrafty recognized), and a Plusle already there.

"'Sup?" the Scrafty greeted the Plusle. "Name's Bart. Now, we need us some good music up in this joint, so- saaaaaaay," he added, realizing which song Plusle was eyeing up. "Roxie, huh? You got good taste. Let's get this party started!" he declared, moving in on the jukebox.

Seconds later, the music changed abruptly, the sounds of "Macho Man" swiftly replaced by a rather louder song.

"Bart, what are you doing here?" Peeves asked the Scrafty.

"Well, let's see," Bart replied. "Well, first there's... uh... mind your business," he retorted. "Now you," he added to Plusle. "I like your style. What's your name?"

Peeves rolled his eye. Then he noticed the approaching Trapinch. "Hey," the Dusknoir greeted Asha. "I'm Peeves, what's your name."
Old 04-05-2016, 05:48 PM   #1883
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
OOC: Ok so yeah I had Murray's size halved before this, so if you won't mind I'll be acting as if the change had already been in effect. Sorry for any inconvenience~

Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral, Kin, Sundance:
Zeke was being pushed to his very last nerve now. Not only did this floating scrapheap think it could just invite itself into his date, but its arrival made even more losers think they could hang with him! He grunted. Looks like he had to show these interrupting nerds just who was in charge around here.

"Alright, now listen here wiseguys-" Zeke started, lifting his arms and preparing a combative stance. He was interrupted, however, by a hand lightly holding him back.

"Z-Zeke... calm down... let's just play with them ok? It'll be fun... none of them mean any harm..." Mikan begged. Zeke turned to see Mikan wearing that cute, shy smile of hers that he just couldn't say no to.

"Aaaaaalright fine, I'll play the stupid game with these losers. NOW HAND ME THAT BOTTLE." Zeke huffed, snatching the bottle from the centre of the table before anyone else could touch it. He handed it to Mikan.

"You can start, babe." Zeke winked, giving Mikan what he'd describe as a "flirty look". Mikan giggled at the attempt, before giving the bottle a small delicate spin on the table between the participants...

Kyle, Red, Murray:
Murray stopped laughing. The Heatmor had a point there...

"Oh, I guess you had to be there, it doesn't really sound too funny when we tell the story to other people. But if you were there, you'd be laughing too, see?" Murray explained. Red silently walked off - he could barely control his anger now, but he didn't want to make a bog scene lest word spread and he get grounded longer. Looking up at the bar gave him an idea, though, and the Pansear nimbly made his way behind the counter...

"But still, us three are the strongest in our team, see? We shouldn't need to practice like the other losers on there. I don't know what those longlegs do to his mind-"
That was all Murray could say before he found himself trapped in an overturned pitcher. He squawked indignantly, frantically trying to free himself from this makeshift cage but for some reason he just couldn't get out. Sitting on the pitcher was Red, who was indifferent to his partner's plight.

"Someone should learn how to stop talking before he gets into trouble." Red hissed, before turning back to Kyle as if nothing he'd done was at all out of the ordinary.

"Anyway! we've been doing nothing but talk to each other! We haven't even gotten to know each other the proper way yet!" Red started, fire dancing in his eyes. "So hows about a little less conversation and a little more action?"

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 04-09-2016, 04:53 AM   #1884
BLEU
Cascade Badge

The Doctor looked at everyone, one after another, not understanding anything at all. Everyone was talking to everyone. Pokemon were fighting, and arguing and yelling and some even wanted to play the game of spin the bottle! The Doctor thought it was ridiculous. “This is the age when the Human Population develops to its zenith! This is not even close to being developed.” The Doctor said to himself “Everyone is out of their mind.” He continued. “This must stop or there will be a huge brawl.” The Doctor was looking worried and all this commotion was causing him to get thirstier than ever. “Oi! Mr.! Where is my coke?” He asked the Bartender, quite loudly, so that he could be heard but, it seemed as if it might have had no effect, although, he wasn’t sure.

He quickly climbed up the table, carefully putting one leg after another. Getting a higher ground than the rest. Nobody even took notice of the Doctor’s movements. Looking around, The Doctor nodded his face. “Oh, dear Lord, I’ll have to do something.” Searching around, The Doctor looked for something with what he could get everyone to quite down. His eyes fell on a speaker, a quite big one. An idea struck his mind. He quickly jumped down and moved towards the speaker and disconnected the music box. Taking out his Sonic Screwdriver, he swiftly put it near the microphone and switched on the sonic mode. A loud, irritating, sonic screech spread across the room. Loud enough to shatter the strongest of the glasses around. “This should silence you lot.”

Ariana, Rose: Things were going haywire in the bar, Rose had absolutely no idea except for the fact that his trainer, was playing his sonic screwdriver loudly on the microphone. Every other Pokemon in the area was affected, Rose was used to it. "Ah, the luxury of being trained by a sonic screwdriver wielding man." She saw that Ariana too was being affected. "Oh, God, I need to do something to help her, she might lose her hearing permanently." Rose starts fumbling around looking for some way to help Ariana.

Last edited by BLEU; 04-09-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #1885
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kyle, Red, Murray: Murray admitted that perhaps Kyle had to be there to appreciate the humor of the situation. Kyle wasn't so sure about this, but shrugged nonetheless- it's not like he knew for sure. The Taillow then went on to talk about how they were the strongest of their team, and thus he didn't see the need for them to practice. "Now that's not-" Kyle began, before their conversation was interrupted by way of a glass pitcher. Red had trapped his teammate inside the container, and much to the Taillow's anger, he couldn't break free. Red, ignoring his teammate's plight, challenged the Heatmor to a battle. Despite Kyle's disapproval of what the Pansear just did, he looked rather thrilled at the prospect of a battle, one of many reasons others kept comparing him to his Trainer.

"A battle?" Kyle replied. "That sounds good to me. On one condition, however- I insist you let Murray go free first, or no deal," he added, sounding a little more stern than usual. And then came the horrific screeching sound. It was nightmarish- like Meowth's claws on a chalkboard, but a thousand times worse! Kyle clapped his clawed hands over his ears in an effort to block out the racket that was grating on his nerves and his eardrums in equal measure.

Ariana, Rose: And Kyle wasn't the only one affected by the noise either- poor Ariana found the sound to be pure agony. Tears in her eyes, she covered up her ears as best as she could, and tried to get Keith's attention as best she could, considering both of her garbagey arms were occupied with covering her ears.

Keith, Ariana, Danny, Peeves, Meowth, Gaspard: Keith grunted his displeasure as the horrible screeching sound ravaged the bar, but wasn't so badly affected that he needed to cover his ears. This, he figured, was a pretty nice benefit of having trained a Crobat for years- he wasn't really immune to this sort of thing, not by any stretch of the imagination, but years of exposure to a growing Zubat's progressively stronger Supersonic, well, it did help Keith to build up something of a tolerance to horrible noises such as this. Meowth had clapped his paws over hie ears, but as Keith looked down, he could see his Trubbish desperately trying to catch his attention while keeping her arms clamped over her ears. The poor thing looked distraught, she had to be taking this way worse than him or Meowth! Keith immediately scooped Ariana up into his arms and gave her a comforting hug as the Trubbish sobbed, trying to block out the offending noise. Keith looked around, and could see that man who had introduced himself simply as The Doctor holding a strange device up to a microphone- that had to be what was making that horrible racket! But why was he doing this? However, before Keith could think of a way to find out, he saw that someone else already had.

Peeves, The Doctor: As this audible form of torture spread throughout the bar, Peeves the Dusknoir looked over at the source, wondering what his deal was. Perhaps it was all his time with Hedwig and Luna for teammates, perhaps it was his being a Ghost-type, but Peeves found it much easier to tune out the brunt of the sonic assault than everyone else. Excusing himself from the Trapinch he had attempted to talk to, Peeves floated over to The Doctor, arms folded, not looking pleased in the slightest. "What is the meaning of this racket?" Peeves half-shouted in an attempt to make himself heard over the torturous sound.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:19 PM   #1886
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

OOC: I asked how far up the drama scale I should go. I was told to go all the way up to eleven. So I took it to twelve instead.
Kyle, Murray, Red:
"Alright, I'll let him loose. Don't worry though, we do stuff like this to each other all the time." Red replied, already eager to battle the other fire type. He slid off the pitcher, and let Murray free.
The pitcher was lifted not a moment too soon, as a horrifying screech caused it to shatter into pieces in Red's hands. Luckily, neither he nor Murray were injured - unless you count the headaches they'd be getting for the next millennia due to two almost concurrant awful screeching noises. Unluckily, however...
Any grievances Red and Murray may have held at the time were dropped as they realised just who else might have been affected.

"Murray, go make sure Zeke doesn't do anything too rash while I battle." Red ordered. The tiny Taillow nodded without complaint, before flying over to the table where the game of Spin the Bottle had taken a turn for the worse...

Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral, Kin, Sundance:
Oh things were going bad alright. The bottle was spinning, slowly but surely spinning. And just as it were slowing down, just as it was about to land on Zeke...
The horrific screeching noise rang through the bar, shattering the bottle to pieces. And as everyone around him cringed due to the noise, Zeke snapped.
"That's it!"
The Machop was letting his anger get the better of him. He jumped to his feet, standing on top of the table where the now broken glass lie in pieces. His voice raised yet again, Zeke shouted at the ensemble around him.
"First he disrespects me. Then he and all you other losers invite yourselves into our date. And now, I have been screeched at not once, but twice! I'm DONE! NOW, If you guys don't leave RIGHT THIS MINUTE, I swear- "

"Ahem."

A small cough from behind him made Zeke's blood run cold. He turned to Mikan as nonchalantly as he could, acting as if his verbal blunder hadn't happened.

"I'm sorry Zeke, did I just hear you correctly? Did you just say this was a date?"

"Um... maybe?" That wasn't the answer Mikan was looking for. Her usual small smile was gone now - and in it's place was a look that could only be described as pure disappointment.

"I cannot believe you! This wasn't about me taking a break at all, was it? You were just thinking about yourself and trying to get with me yet again even after I told you I wasn't interested."

"Mikan, I-"

"You essentially kidnap me, take me to a place I've never been to when you know I'm not good with strangers, and you expect me to like you? You're disgusting, and I would rather you never speak to me again. Goodbye."

Mikan gave the onlookers an apologetic smile as she went to leave her seat.
"Babe please, I can exp-" Zeke started, reaching out to pull the Audino back. She turned, shrugging his hand off her shoulder, and gave Zeke the hardest backhand she could. *CRACK* The sound of flesh meeting flesh rang around the room.

"Don't. *CRACK* Babe me. *CRACK* Ever. *CRACK* Again." She spat, punctuating each of her words with another slap across Zeke's face. She turned again in a huff, and went to get down from the bar. Zeke saw red. Literally. All coherant thought within his mind had been replaced by pure unbridled fury. Without thinking, the Machop swung his fist into the back of Mikan's head. The Audino shrieked in pain as she fell forward off her stool. She would have fainted if it weren't for Murray's timely intervention with her Pokeball. The enraged Machop turned to the rest of the group, fists raised, breathing heavy. Everyone blurred together in his mind, forming one big entity that he needed to take down.

"YOU FREAKING LOSERS JUST COST ME MY GIRL. I'M GOING TO END ALL OF YOU!"

With a loud growl, Zeke leapt into the group of Pokemon around him not caring who he hit as flew into a frantic barrage of wild punches and kicks with his Close Combat...

Quote:
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 04-09-2016 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:23 PM   #1887
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Guess who's back

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri:

It has been a long time since Lillian and Remilia had last stepped foot inside the world of Fizzy Bubbles. They had moved to the world of ASB for a while, but had finally left due to difficult circumstances...and then it happened. The assult that almost took Blaze's life. The miracle that saved him. And the one that changed him.

Now he was a silver-haired woman named Lillian. Not by her own choice. At the beginning, she wasn't very lucid at all and simply drifted from place to place as she dealt with the second personality, the second soul, inside of her. She had listened quite intensely to Remilia, who had to remind Lillian of who she original was, and bring back the personality that was being repressed. Lillian had mostly gotten the hang of it, but she still had that wild urge to save whoever she could.

This obviously led to problems. Like the man in front of her whose gunshot wound she was tending to with a smile. The man's face was pale, unspeakably pale, and once she had determined that he was okay to leave, the man staggered off as quickly as he could. "Lillian...why did you shoot that man?" Remilia asked politely, not really caring about the morality of the issue but more curious as to the reasoning. "That man was being an asshole. So, I fixed him. Now he's not as likely to be shouting homophobic slurs anymore." Lillian replied with a smile, still somewhat unaware of what she had actually done. "Ahh. Well then why did you patch him up? Could have just left him there." Remilia responded, coldly suggesting the alternative. "I can't do that, Remilia. She...wouldn't let me leave someone with a wound like that. Besides, it does feel nice to have a wealth of medical knowledge now and the ability to use it effectively." Lillian skipped along as Remilia giggled and shook her head.

She, for those who didn't know already, was Florence Nightingale. The second soul trapped inside of Lillian's body. She was a being who, at this point, was close to divinity and when Blaze was on the edge of life and death, merging his soul with her soul was the miracle that saved him. Everyone knew that things would change with Blaze afterwards, as Nightingale was the stronger spirit. Her physical appearance changed to more match her, her mannerisms and habits changed, and even her personality went through a bizzarre and almost violent shift. That had been months ago, and now Lillian and Nightingale got along relatively well with each other, as long as Lillian didn't try to ignore Nightingale too much.

Traveling with them today were two of Lillian's closest companions: Marche and Lemon Drop. Lestat was also gliding overhead, being Remilia's most trusted confidant during the process, as he had an odd knowledge of these things. Jules was also tagging along...mostly to try and take another pass at Lemon Drop if he could. Francesco traveled on Lillian's back, still a Silcoon. He attached himself via his silk, and was there simply because he was curious on how Lillian and Remilia got along. Finally, there was Kankuri, who had happy to be out and seeing everything. She took in pretty much everything around her, with a vivid fascination and curiousity that surpassed anyone else. Learning, studying, fighting...all of these were her greatest interests. So coming to the Bar would be an amazing experience to her; not only to meet other trainers and Pokemon, but to get some of the fight out of her that she had become famous for. At least in the squad, Tackling everyone in sight.

Lillian opened the door to the Bar and looked inside, remembering some scattered fragments of her time here before. She remembered bits and pieces about The Prophet and of the Blood Goddess, as well as some of the interactions with other trainers, but her mind still ran eerily blank in other areas. She didn't mind though; what use was it worrying about memories you couldn't remember? Everyone else came in afterwards and Lillian and Remilia sat at the counter while the Pokemon simply did their own thing.

Who would be here to greet a new, yet familiar person?
Old 04-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #1888
Pud'n
Pokemon Trainer

Danny, Keith, Meowth, Gaspard, Peeves The Doctor : Peeves politely declined Danny's offer for the time being. "I get ya man. No point winning unless it's all fair." After introducing Onix, Keith explained that his Haxorus was the same way, with the exception of when he was hunting. Danny wasn't quite sure why, but, he started looking at Keith in a whole new light. A Dusknoir, a Haxorus, a talking meowth. This guy seems to have a lot of rare and powerful Pokémon, but he also seems like a real down to earth guy. The kind of guy you can just walk up and talk to, even if they're in the middle of chugging a milkshake.He started to look at Keith with a little more respect. Realizing he was in his head for probably a little too long, Danny asked. "You seem to have a lot of strong Pokémon, is it hard training them all?"

Just then Keith noticed Plusle was having trouble with the jukebox, Peeves floated over to help change it. "Good luck Peeves, she doesn't always take too kindly to strangers." As Peeves left to help with the music situation, a Scrafty wearing a nice set of sunglasses came walking into the bar like he owned the place, and fistbumped Keith, and went on his merry way. "What a strange place." He said with a smile.

Meowth was the first to notice the newest patron to the bar. An Aipom, with an orange and blue beanie smiled happily up at Keith. He introduced the Aipom as Gaspard, and mentioned that he belonged to someone named Connor."Hey there little man. How's it going?" Keith mentioned that Connor was a friend of his, and a skilled photographer. "A photographer huh? I've acttually got a friend back home who works the cameras at Jubilife T.V. He's an aspiring filmmaker."

Just then the doctor climbed onto a table, and pointed something into a microphone, letting out the loudest screech Danny had heard in his life. He instinctively covered his ears. The ringing in his head was so bad he bent double, where he noticed Swinub was wide eyed, and squealing like the scared little pig that she was. Danny scooped her up in his arms. He could feel her wriggling around, pressing her face as hard as she could into his stomach. "What the hell was that?!" Danny turned and could see his Plusle marching over to The Doctor, pushing up her nonexistent sleeves..

Onix, Salazar: Meanwhile outside the bar Onix was having a nice chat with Salazar the Scolipede. "Oh yeah? I like the black look too. Y'know they say when Onix get old enough they turn black too. My trainer's Pokédex says they look more like black diamonds." At the mention of Onix's trainer Scolipede asked what he was like. "He's my best friend, the kind of guy that really cares for his Pokémon. We do everything together. We've already had a lot of adventures all over Sinnoh. There was the time he took me snowboarding with him near Lake Acuity, Then we went surfing on the beach near Sandgem town, and sometimes we'd visit his dad in the Oreburgh Mines." Onix reminisced about the time he spent with Danny before finally asking Salazar "What's yours like?"

Plusle, Bart, Peeves, The Doctor:
Damn this machine, damn theese little buttons, damn this stupid human language. How the hell was anybody supposed to change the damn music? And who the hell is this? This guy thinks he can just float over here and....oh...that was pretty decent of him...Still...Could've done it on my own...

"Hey fatty! ..I....thanks...."

Oh great! Here comes another one. Hm? Bart? He seems decent. At least like the type of guy that can get things done. Yeah, I know my style's awesome.

"Sup Bart, nice shades. You're not half bad yourself. The name's Plusle." Finally somebody in this one horse town worth talking to. "Say, you wanna try an-"

"Aaahh!" What is this?! This head-splitting screech. This has to be what Hell is like.

That's it. Today is the day that man dies. I just wanted to listen to my music in a quiet corner of this God-forsaken place, and maybe have a few drinks. But no. Some ass-hat had to go and break the music thing. This ends now

Old 04-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #1889
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kyle, Murray, Red: The pitcher was removed from Murray, and not a moment too soon, for the horrible screeching reduced said pitcher to thousands of sharp, pointy, and very dangerous shards of glass mere seconds after Murray was freed. Though the three of them were very displeased by the noise, it quickly became apparent to two thirds of the group that Zeke might take this turn of events especially badly. Murray flew over to do damage control while Red and Kyle were to start their battle. At least, that was the plan- once things started to escalate, Kyle turned to look at the Pansear. "Red, I'm thinking our battle should probably wait until the situation's under control," Kyle stated. "I'm gonna go see if I can help in any way." With that, he cautiously followed Murray towards the melee.

Chromium, Mikan, Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral, Kin, Sundance: This was, without a doubt, the second-worst game of spin the bottle Chromium had ever witnessed. Just as the bottle was about to come to a stop pointing at Zeke, the screeching noise ensued. Chromium, thoroughly startled by it, soon came face to face with a large smudge of blue paint covering (and ruining) what was shaping up just moments ago to be a masterpiece. Her irate reaction to the noise's source would have to wait, however- at the moment, things were going from bad to worse. After Mikan spectacularly told off the Machop and made to walk away, Zeke punched her in the back of the head! And it only escalated from there- a smaller-than-average Taillow wielding a Poké Ball withdrew the Audino before further damage could be done to her, but the Machop was far from done. Accusing pretty much everyone around him of costing him 'his girl', as he called her (for it was blatantly obvious to Chromium that the Audino had zero interest in him from the start), Zeke had gone into a frenzy, seeking to inflict as much bodily harm on everyone else as possible. Not so good for Chromium, considering the type disadvantage. Still, she didn't exactly want to just leave without contributing to the fight in some way, just leave everybody without helping out against the Machop... She settled for a reasonable compromise- she hurled the ceiling tile containing her now-ruined painting in Zeke's direction, aiming for his head, before Teleporting clear to the other side of the bar, and therefore, hopefully, out of harm's way.

Kyle, Murray: "Dear Arceus!" Kyle exclaimed as he caught up with Murray, who had Mikan's Poké Ball. "That looked like a hard hit- she may need medical attention," he said to the Taillow. "Take her to my Trainer- you can't miss him, he's wearing a cowboy hat with a Key Stone set into it. Get him to bring out his Stunfisk- he'll be able to help. And don't worry about the language barrier- Meowth will translate for you!" And with that Kyle ran towards the ensuing brawl, intent on helping to calm down (or knock out, should it prove necessary) the Machop before serious damage was done.

Kyle made his first move. A green aura formed around his claws. And then, each claw extended into a glowing green tendril of energy. Six in total, all of which shot out towards the Machop, the Giga Drain intent on sapping away the Machop's strength and energy.

Chromium, Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri: Meanwhile, Chromium's Teleport had taken her to a part of the bar where the brawl had not yet reached. Thankful for this, she looked around, only to see some people and Pokémon nearby, only two of whom she vaguely recognized- the Gligar was familiar, and she also remembered Remilia (especially given Remilia's interest in Chromium's paintings). Everyone else, on the other hand, not so much. "Oh, hello, Remilia," Chromium greeted the vampire. "I haven't seen you since the park."

Danny, Keith, Meowth, Gaspard: Not long after Keith mentioned his Haxorus, Danny mentioned that Keith had to have a good amount of strong Pokémon, and asked if it was hard to train them all.

"It does have its challenges," Keith replied. "It certainly takes time to train up a lot of Pokémon- and I do have quite a few-"

"Fifty-six, includin' Meowth," the Normal-type piped up.

"...Yeah, that many," Keith nodded. "But anyway, yeah, it can get a little hard at times. I mean, with a large team of Pokémon, there's bound to be some of them that don't get along especially well. My Beedrill and Scrafty tend to butt heads every so often, my Banette and Umbreon can be pretty disagreeable in general, my Basculin's a real handful, and don't even get me started on my Shadow Ledian. Not to mention, sometimes they're a bit of a challenge to work with. My Weedle, for example- she wants to get strong and learn a lot of moves, but also doesn't want to evolve. You can imagine that'd be pretty challenging, but I've trained with her for a long time, and she's actually coming along really well. So yeah, it's hard sometimes, but always worth it, I think," he nodded.

After Bart had come through, Danny remarked on how strange a place it was. "Yeah, that's my Scrafty, the one I mentioned," Keith said. "His name's Bart. He's another one who's pretty much a total teddy bear inside, but... I wouldn't go saying that to his face. Likes to maintain a tough image, as you can see. And in all fairness, he really can be tough when the situation calls for it," he added.

As Gaspard came onto the scene, and Connor was mentioned to be a photographer, Dnany mentioned a friend back home who worked the cameras at Jubilife TV. "That's pretty cool," Keith remarked. "So I'm guessing you're from Sinnoh, then? I'm from Hoenn, myself."

And then came that screech. As Keith was trying to calm down his Trubbish, he could see Danny doing the same with his Swinub. "I dunno what that was, but I'm betting Peeves and Bart are about to find out," Keith added, noting his Dusknoir approaching The Doctor. And Bart as well, for that matter.

Onix, Salazar: Onix stated that he also liked the black look, and mentioned that Onix start to look like black diamonds when they get older. "Sounds cool," Salazar replied.

The subject turned to their respective Trainers- Onix's Trainer was apparently his best friend, someone who genuinely cared for his Pokémon and did everything with them. "He sounds like a good guy," said Salazar. "My Trainer's not too different from him, really- Keith's the kind of guy who can get along with most any kind of Pokémon, though he's especially good with Poison-types such as myself. He cares about me and the rest of the team, and always puts our needs first. And many of his other Pokémon can speak human language, too, so there's never really a problem trying to communicate to him what we might want. He actually rides around on my back all the time," Salazar added. "It's a lot of exercise, but honestly, I don't mind- he's not heavy at all, it keeps me in shape, and he never pushes me too hard unless it's a truly dire emergency."

Plusle, Bart, Peeves, The Doctor: Once the music had been changed, Plusle sounded as though she was about to yell at Peeves, but ended up thanking him. She then greeted Bart, complementing his shades and saying he wasn't half bad himself, before introducing herself as Plusle. But before Plusle could say anything else, there came that screech. To put it mildly, Plusle didn't seem to like it, and started to storm over towards The Doctor. "Yeah, good idea," Bart said, going with Plusle, intent on giving that guy a very violent piece of his mind.

"OK, hold up, you two," Peeves said as they drew closer. "I'm waiting for his explanation as to why he did that."

"And if you don't like his explanation, can we kick his ass?" Bart asked.

Peeves rolled his eye, but nodded at Bart all the same before turning back to The Doctor, arms folded, awaiting an explanation.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-09-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:21 AM   #1890
Princess Ana

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium:
The group had managed to sequester themselves into a rather isolated area of the bar, where there was not much going on. This suited Remilia quite well, for she wanted to have a little alone time before she had to socialize with other people. Lillian was watching her Pokemon go about their business, when she noted that another Pokemon teleported near them. Unsure of its intentions, she grabbed the butt of her pistol, ready to strike at a moment's notice if she felt that this Pokemon was unsafe. The Pokemon, with a tail covered in paint, seemed to immediately recognize Remilia, and greeted her politely.

"Oh, hello Chromium. It's very nice to see you again. It's been a while since we last met." Remilia responded, a smile coming to her face as she remembered meeting the artist a while back. Lillian relaxed a bit, still eyeing the Pokemon in question. If there was one thing that Lillian didn't like, it was that she had lost most of her knowledge on Pokemon; this extended even to her own Pokemon, as she couldn't recognize them outside of their names. She was learning, slowly, but there was always a tug of resistance from the other end. "Remilia...what is that? Should I be worried about it?" Lillian asked, her voice somewhat lower-pitched than before. Not enough that most people would pick up on it, but Remilia did; it was a sign of Nightingale coming through.

"It's a Smeargle. Don't worry, there isn't much to worry. Chromium here is an artist that I met a while back ago. He should be fine." With this, Lillian completely relaxed as she watched her curious Magnemite get within about a foot of Chromium's face. Compared to her timid demeanor when she was first hatched, her experience with Lillian had made it so she had more courage than before. "I've never seen this one before. What is it? A Smeargle? What is that weird green stuff on its tail?" Kankuri's idea of personal space was...well it didn't exist. The other just watched on as Kankuri took a fascinating interest in the Smeargle. At least she wasn't tackling him to the ground.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #1891
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Connor, Foster, Boo, Gaspard, Keith, Meowth, Danny - As Gaspard made his appearance known to Keith and Meowth, the other trainer with him introduced himself to the Aipom as Danny. Gaspard grinned and offered a handshake with his tail. Just as Gaspard was about to reach out, a loud screech was heard all throughtout the Bar, inconveniencing many of those inside. Gaspard was no exception, with him using the beanie in attempt to cover up his ears from the noise, his displeasure clearly shown. Just then...

The door to the Bar's bathroom swung open as Connor, alongside a Banette and a Bibarel entered the Bar. What greeted them was the very same screech that permeated throughout the room.

"Aw jeez, what's with this noise?!" the photographer cringed as he covered his ears.

"Bloody hell, this is what we came back here for? I told you going back here was a bad idea, you fool!" the Banette who somehow can speak chided Connor.

"How should I know this was going to happen Foster?!"

"Bi-bibaaaa!" the Bibarel cried in pain as he mimicked Connor's gesture in an attempt to save his hearing.

"Sorry Boo, wasn't quite expecting this either... just what is that?" Connor said as he tried to find the source of the noise.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:26 PM   #1892
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

OOC: Second worst game of spin the bottle? Damn, I must not have been trying hard enough then~
But now I'm genuinely curious, what has that poor Smeargle seen?!

Kyle, Red, Murray, Mikan:
"Tch, I knew something would go wrong. Right, let's go calm down the dunce."
Red followed the Heatmor, the duo reaching Murray just as he successfully extracted himself and Mikan out of the fray. If it weren't for the severity of the situation, Red would have found the panicking tiny sparrow attempting to hold a Chocolate Pokeball in his talons quite comical. There was no time for laughter, however, as Kyle was giving the Taillow orders.

"I know I know, I don't need to take no directions from y-"

Murray started, trying to maintain his tough guy façade before realising the two fire types had took off into the melee...

"Fine, fine, I'll go do what I was planning on doing anyways, jeez." The Taillow reorientated himself, and flew over to the Heatmor's trainer, Mikan's Pokeball tight within his grasp.

Zeke, Homunculus, The Doctor, Astral, Kin, Sundance, Kyle, Red:

*Zeke's No Guard: Activated!*

The ceiling tile thrown by Chromium struck true, with Zeke making no attempt to protect himself from the projectile. It shattered across his head, dazing him momuntarily but only increasing his anger. He lunged towards the source of the attack, blindly smashing through the table where the Smeargle once sat - had she not Teleported out seconds earlier. Even more angry that his target had escaped him, Zeke never noticed Kyle or Red joining the fray before he was suddenly brought to his knees by claw-like tendrils of energy that drained him of his health. However, his strength was seemingly growing with the pain, and after a few seconds he was able to break free, the tendrils shattering as he rose to his feet. The Giga Drain had bought Red some time though, and he quickly swept Zeke to the ground again with a Low Kick.

"Come on dude, calm down! You're making yourself look bad!" Red pleaded, trying to stand between the Machop and the rest of the pokemon. Zeke was too far gone to hear him. He took several wild swings at Red, and each of them landing true winded the Pansear long enough for Zeke to shunt him aside. He glared up at his newest target - Homunculus. He leapt at the Bronzor, fists outstretched, ready to pummel the Steel type with a brutal Close Combat assault...

Connor, Foster, Boo, Gaspard, Keith, Meowth, Danny, Murray, Mikan:
It didn't take Murray long to find Kyle's trainer - like the Heatmor said, he wasn't hard to miss. That hat could have been seen from space! He swooped down as carefully as he could, landing straight on the table next to the trainer.

"YO, LONGLEGS IN THE HAT, LISTEN UP," Murray shouted, not caring that he'd be interrupting a pretty active conversation. The Taillow set the Chocolate Pokeball down, before gesturing to it wildly.

"My friend in here's hurt, and your boy Kyle over told me that you got a Stunfisk that can help her. SO HELP HER." He said, in his toughest voice, trying to mask his worry. Him flitting about like a headless Torchic wasn't helping his look though...

Quote:
Quote:
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 04-11-2016, 01:39 AM   #1893
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OOC @Whimsy: Let's just say it ended up involving Stewie, an axe, and a really, really unfortunate door-to-door PokéGear salesman, and leave it at that.

OOC @Emi: For future reference, Chromium's female. Also, this one's much easier to miss, but she actually was recolored, so her tail paint now defaults to purple instead of green.

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium: Remilia remembered the Smeargle just as she'd remembered her. "Who's your friend?" Chromium asked Remilia.

And then came the Magnemite. Chromium's initial irritation ebbed away as it became apparent that the Electric/Steel-type's motivation was wonder and curiosity. It appealed to Chromium's ego, which seemed to win out over her desire for the continued lack of violation of her personal space. "Yes, I'm a Smeargle," Chromium said to the Magnemite. "As for this on my tail? It's paint," she continued, picking up the tail and changing its color- from bright green to sky blue to blood red to a golden yellow, after which it changed back to its default purple color, so as to demonstrate how to the Magnemite how it could change its color. "I can use it to paint beautiful masterpieces- I'm quite a talented artist," she explained.

Kyle, Red, Murray, Mikan: Meanwhile, the melee of the maniacal, mad Machop continued. The ceiling tile Chromium had thrown had hit its mark, but it only served to further infuriate Zeke. Red's efforts at calming his friend down were in vain, and Kyle's Giga Drain was only effective for about a minute, if that. Everything that was happening seemed to be only making the Machop even madder, rather than wearing him down.

Kyle was keeping an eye on the opponent the entire time. It was just like surviving in Mt. Aduro under Heatran's rule- keeping an eye on the enemy the entire time, analyzing their battle style in order to properly concoct a strategy. "He neither dodges nor lets his opponents dodge," the Heatmor murmured. "This must mean he has No Guard... which in turn means he doesn't have Guts. Then that means I could use...!"

With no further time to continue his monologue, lest that Close Combat strike down an innocent Bronzor, Kyle sprang into action. Literally- he took a running start and he jumped, aiming to position himself between Zeke and Homunculus, at which point he planned to blast the Machop with a powerful Inferno, no longer worried about the possibility of the move missing or of the inevitable resultant burn powering him up.

Connor, Foster, Boo, Gaspard, Keith, Meowth, Rubeus, Danny, Murray, Mikan: Meanwhile, Keith's conversation with Danny was abruptly interrupted by a diminutive Taillow who flew in clutching a Chocolate Ball in his talons. And what he lacked in size he more than made up for in loudness, Keith could tell right away. The squawking seemed frantic, and as he was carrying on, he had set the Chocolate Ball down on the counter and was gesturing to it as he spoke. "That sounds pretty urgent," Keith remarked. "Meowth, translation?"

"Apparently dis Taillow's friend is in dat ball and got hurt," Meowth translated. "Kyle apparently told him ta get youse ta have Rubeus help out."

Keith grinned. "Good call on his part," he stated. "You did the right thing," he added approvingly to the Taillow. He dug out a Koffing-purple Pokédex which sported a yellow skull-and-crossbones design on the cover, opened it up, and pressed several buttons. Immediately, a Ground Ball materialized out of nowhere in Keith's other hand, and as he threw it into the air, it unleashed a Stunfisk with white fins and a white exclamation mark.

Rubeus looked up curiously. "Stun Stunfisk?" he said to Keith.

"Rubeus, the Pokémon in this ball's been hurt," Keith explained, gesturing to the Chocolate Ball. "Once we get it out here, examine it and use Soft-Boiled to treat its injuries if need be, OK?"

Rubeus nodded. "Stunfisk fisk," he agreed. At this, Keith nodded at Meowth, who pressed his paw to the Chocolate Ball's button in order to send out its occupant.

"And this is Rubeus, my Stunfisk," Keith added to Danny, albeit somewhat unnecessarily. "You know the kinds of stereotypes you generally hear about Stunfisk? Rubeus is basically the complete opposite of those."
Old 04-20-2016, 01:39 PM   #1894
Princess Ana

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium:
"My friend here? Ahhh, so you probably don't know it. This is, in fact, my trainer, and lover, Lillian. Don't worry about her rather cautious nature...that's just how she is. But its rather good at least, as she didn't used to be like that." To show she wasn't speaking bad of Lillian, Remilia drew over and gave Lillian a kiss on the check, causing Lillian to blush red and look away. "She's also a lot more shy, which I find adorable~" Remilia giggled as Lillian drank down her glass of water.

Kankuri, having listened and seen what Chromium could do, was pretty astounded. The idea of a Pokemon who could paint a masterpiece was super interesting, and she did wonder how she could paint in different colors when her tail was simply purple. But the color display was really, really interesting. "Wow, the color change was really weird!i wonder what the composition of the paint is. I wish I could analyze it!" Kankuri, having satisfied her curiosity, moved away from the Smeargle, looking for something else to be interested in. Lillian laughed a bit at the exchange.

"So, Chromium, I don't think we ever actually worked out the details of getting a portrait done before. How about we hash that out now, if you don't mind?" Remilia asked, wondering what her response would be.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:24 PM   #1895
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OOC: Apologies for leaving this response so late- my original plan was to wait for at least some of the other storylines to get some responses so I could reply to them all in one fell swoop. Also, I'm thinking we could treat Helena as though she'd been evolved since before the beginning of this Bar storyline, if everyone's cool with that.

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium, Helena: Remilia introduced the woman as Lillian, her Trainer and lover. Chromium tilted her head slightly at this, but did not say anything- she didn't feel like she'd be in a position to judge, especially if half the stories she'd heard about her own Trainer's romantic past were true.

Instead, Chromium nodded to acknowledge the answer, and turned her attention back to the Magnemite who was in awe at how the Smeargle's tail paint could change color. After a few minutes, however, the Electric/Steel-type's curiosity seemed to be satisfied, and so it floated away. Lillian laughed a little at this, and Remilia asked the Smeargle if they could work out the details of a possible deal for her artwork. "Oh, yes," nodded Chromium. "Well, as far as a price goes... I was actually thinking, would it be possible for your Trainer to arrange for a battle against my Trainer? Keith would use me, naturally, and... I don't suppose Lillian has any Pokémon that know how to use Vine Whip or Shell Smash?" asked the Smeargle. "Both of them are attacks I'm considering copying with Sketch for my own use, and neither of them are available on technical machines, so I'd consider the ability to learn either move more than sufficient payment for any art you might want from me."

While this deal was being hashed out, another Pokémon who recognized Remilia was approaching, though this one was in a different evolutionary stage than she was when last they met- Helena was no longer the Shuppet she'd been for the longest time, but was now a blue-eyed Banette. She approached the group, eyeing Lillian curiously- to look at her, Helena did not recognize her, and yet, something about her... seemed familiar? Like she did know her? Helena had no idea what this was about, but wanted to find out.

"Hello, Remilia," Helena greeted the vampire in her usual happy, cheerful manner. "Um... who might your friend be?" she added, with another curious glance at Lillian.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:53 PM   #1896
Princess Ana

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium, Helena: "A battle where you can learn Vine Whip or Shell Smash huh? I don't have any Pokemon who know the former, I'm pretty sure anyways, but I do have a Pokemon with Shell Smash. He would probably be more than willing to fight you in a Pokemon battle, but I'm not sure if he's ready to that yet. He's got a lot of attitude, but he really doesn't have much experience in battle yet. In fact, I was thinking about letting Farseer train him in battle one day, since he's a bit more experienced and can show him some of the ropes. So, you won't mind if we potentially postpone this battle right? I'd prefer if Adrammelech was a little stronger before battling you." Lillian felt like this was the right thing to do, wondering if Nightingale was giving her some kind of subconscious advice on what to do.

Remilia was going to agree with Lillian, although she didn't know Adrammelech as well as Lillian did. Before she was able to say anything, however, a floating figure approaching them caught her attention. It was impossible for her to miss, after all, since it was the figure of a Banette, this one with bright, glowing blue eyes. She didn't recognize it, and on sight of the Banette immediately tensed up. There really wasn't a member of Lillian's squad that didn't have the same reaction, after the incident happened. Lillian seemed to be okay with the Banette's presence, but Remilia looked behind her to make sure of it.

Her eyes had changed color, which to Remilia meant that Lillian probably wasn't okay with it, or maybe someone else wasn't. The Banette greeted Remilia, who recognized the voice as Helena, Keith's Shuppet...Banette rather. "Stop, grudge. Tell me your name, or I'll have to remove you by force." A voice rang out from behind Remilia, and she knew what had happened. At the sight of the Banette, Nightingale had come forth, most likely to protect Lillian from further harm. She had to calm down this situation in order to prevent a grave misunderstanding. "Listen, Lillian, its okay. This is Helena, Keith's Banette. Remember, we met her once before." Nightingale looked at Remilia, before backing down, slightly. "After what happened before, I am all too worried about these things. I don't trust them."
Old 05-14-2016, 11:47 PM   #1897
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium, Helena: Lillian provided an answer to Chromium's request- while she had no Pokémon with Vine Whip, she did have one with Shell Smash, albeit none too experienced in battle at the moment. She requested for such a battle to be postponed until this Adrammelech was stronger first. "That works for me," agreed Chromium, nodding her head. The notion that such a Pokémon would need extra training to stand up to her in battle was one her ego found quite favorable- normally impatient, the Smeargle found that she'd be willing to wait until Adrammelech was a more worthy adversary.

Meanwhile, Helena's arrival did not go unnoticed by Lillian. Or, more to the point, who was currently in control of her. Helena was about to respond to the demand to state her name when Remilia introduced Helena, and, as the Banette couldn't help but notice, indicate that both she and Lillian had met her before. This brief look of confusion, however, gave way to one of sadness as Lillian (or Nightingale) cited past events as a reason why she didn't trust Banette.

Helena gave a small sigh. Finally evolving and having gotten her revenge was great and all, but... there were times when she wished she hadn't been reincarnated as such a frightening species of Pokémon. Whether due to their general creepiness, their reputation for holding terrible grudges and casting horrific curses, or the 2012 Halloween incident, Shuppet and Banette were generally regarded with fear. A definite asset when it comes to Team Rocket members and similar criminal scumbags, sure enough, but in the case of pretty much everyone else, Helena hated being so scary. It was at times like these she sympathized more than ever with her Stunfisk teammate, similarly subject to the sinister stereotypes what that plagued his own species.

"Lillian, right?" she spoke up. "I don't pretend to know what kind of bad experience you've had with Banette before, but I'm sorry for whatever happened. And I can tell you quite truthfully I mean you no harm. I... I'll gladly keep my distance if you still don't trust me," she added, while trying to eat away some of Lillian's unease- it was more or less instinct for her to try and calm others down by consuming the negative emotions that were distressing them so by now.

"As her teammate, I can vouch for her," Chromium added. "As long as Lillian's not a Team Rocket member or something like that, she's got absolutely nothing to worry about from Helena. She's as sweet as a Swirlix."

Helena then turned to Remilia. "Um, Remilia," said the Banette, now sounding a little confused. "When you said both you and Lillian have met me before... I apologize if it's merely my memory failing me, but I don't remember Lillian... And yet, something about her feels familiar, yet I can't place it..."
Old 06-18-2016, 09:45 PM   #1898
Princess Ana

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium, Helena:

Nightingale listened to both Helena and Chromium, before finally backing down, almost completely. There was one final thing she had to say to Helena. "I don't trust you, but I will tolerate this, since Remilia does seem to. Don't eat my emotions, however. These emotions are there for a reason." With that, Lillian's eyes turned back to normal. She didn't seem to look dazed at all at the fact that she was just not there a minute ago, but seemed to have the same kind of steely determination that Nightingale had. "I...think I remember you. Honestly things are so hazy right now I don't really remember too much." Lillian went back to her drink, sipping it down slowly as she tried to take her mind off of the fact that there was another Banette near her. Even if she wasn't Team Rocket, her experience with Hades was more than enough to make her wary of them...despite the "other" Shuppet being there. For some reason, Nightingale had no issue with her.

Now was Remilia's turn to explain. "Well see...Lillian was Blaze. He almost died and we had to bind his soul to another spirit's in order to save him. When that happened, well, he changed into a she...and she became Lillian. Honestly its almost a little hard to imagine that she was once a different person before..." Remilia looked a little wistful, before cheering up again, "I still like her though. She's too cute." Remilia said before poking Lillian in the side, causing her to jump and squeal a bit as Remilia giggled. "She would prefer to go by Lillian now though, and female pronouns."
Old 06-19-2016, 02:03 AM   #1899
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Lillian, Remilia, Marche, Lestat, Jules, Francesco, Lemon Drop, Kankuri, Chromium, Helena: Nightingale made it clear to Helena that she didn't trust her, but she would at least tolerate her because Remilia was doing so. She then added a request to not eat her emotions, at which point Helena immediately stopped doing so. "Sorry," the Banette murmured. "It's become kind of an instinct to do that to try and help others feel better.

Lillian's eyes then returned to normal, and she spoke up. She believed she remembered Helena, but she wasn't certain, stating her memory was very hazy at the moment. Helena nodded in response to this. Next, Remilia spoke up, to explain things. And did this ever explain things- Lillian, as it turned out, was in fact Blaze. Following a near-death experience, they had to bind his soul to that of another spirit to save his life, and upon that happening, he became she. Helena was quite surprised at pretty much the entire story. Remilia finished by informing Helena that Lillian, despite initially being Blaze, now wished to be called Lillian, and be referred to with female pronouns. "That's not a problem," Helena nodded. "Lillian," she added. "I don't think it helps that the last time we saw each other, I was still a Shuppet. I don't know whether you remember Keith? He's my Trainer, and also my little brother.

Helena then went silent for a moment, the blue-eyed Banette pondering something. Blaze had nearly died... and Nightingale had reason to distrust Banette... could the two be connected somehow? Helena did recall meeting a Shuppet once that was owned by Blaze... Well, Lillian, now... And from what Helena could recall, that Shuppet was... not very popular among his teammates.

"Remilia, if I may ask," Helena said. "What... how did Lillian almost die? You don't have to answer if it's not something she wants discussed," she added. "I don't mean to pry, I just... I can't help but wonder about it, if it has anything to do with... well... her distrust of Banette."
Old 11-19-2016, 02:05 AM   #1900
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii hovered on the edge of the crowd. She didn't like loud crowded spaces, but she had been told that this was the best place to get her first drink. She had only turned 21 a couple months ago but the though of the bar had scared her enough that she hadn't gone to one until now. Even so she tightly hugged her Eevee companion in her arms as she found a spot to sit. When the bartender asked her what she wanted she requested a margerita in a strawberry flavor, she was new at this, and a bowl of milk for her eevee named Frieghya. Once she recieved her drink she sipped it carefully. The strawberry flavoring covered up most of the alcoholic taste. It still burned as the liquid slid down her throat.
The pink haired trainer looked around the bar for something interesting, while keeping one hand on her drink. When out of nowhere an unseen force knocked both Kawaii's martini and Frieghya's milk over and the two drinks swirled togeather on the counter. The female trainer hopped up before the drink could stain her clothes and looked around for the offender. Meanwhile the eevee picked her way across the counter and hopped down onto the floor. Also avoiding staining herself with pink liquid.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 11-24-2016 at 03:01 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records