UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-16-2019, 05:50 AM   #51
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Artemis had fainted, which led to Helena being sent back out.
Quick, Clockwork close your eyes, and dodge the Thunder Punch! Then, blow Bannete with a nasty Hurricane! Then, show her your Peck attack!" Danny said.
Clockwork closed his eyes, flying in the other direction, then began to blow a wind, which dealt some nasty damage to Helena. He then flew in, Pecking Helena hard.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #52
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smirked as Clockwork closed his eyes. "Meet the Peck head-on with Thunder Punch!" he commanded. And this time, Clockwork couldn't evade it, considering he was moving in to land an attack of his own. The Hurricane had dealt definite, considerable damage, and that Peck wasn't exactly gonna be nothing, either, but this was gonna be a super effective blow from a Mega Evolved Pokémon. Very much not something to underestimate. This would be interesting.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:49 AM   #53
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Helena quickly used a Thunder Punch on Clockwork head on, and it didn't last much longer after that.
"Hoothoot is unable to battle! The match goes to the visitors, Keith Masters and Willa Carnet!" The sound system droned, as applause rang in the room.
"Good battling guys!" Danny said as the applause subsided.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The attacks collided head-on, and, as one could reasonably expect, the super effective move executed by a Mega Evolved Pokémon prevailed. The sound system seemed to serve as a referee as well, declaring Keith and Willa to be the winners. The couple couldn't help but smile at the applause, though Keith noticed that Willa's smile was somewhat subdued, even for her. And honestly, he could see why- her Pokémon had been defeated as well, Keith was the only one with any Pokémon left in the fight. Willa only looked over at Keith when she felt him take hold of her hand, and saw a reassuring smile. "Your Pokémon might have fainted, but this is our victory, make no mistake. Couldn't have done this alone, and even if I could've, wouldn't have wanted to." At this, Willa's smile grew ever so slightly, and she responded with a kiss on the cheek.

Keith and Willa then crossed the battlefield to shake their opponents' hands. "Same to you," Keith stated, shaking Danny's hand. "That was a lot of fun."

"Indeed," Willa agreed, shaking Brianna's hand. "A very enjoyable battle."
Old 12-15-2019, 11:02 AM   #55
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Yeah, that was a fun battle!" Danny said, Brianna nodded to this notion.
"So, if you wanna heal your Pokemon, you can come over to the Hospital. Brianna runs it." Danny said, turning in Brianna's direction.
"Yeah, so, you guys can come over and I'll heal my Pokemon for you, and maybe we can grab a bite to eat, too?" Brianna asked.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:06 PM   #56
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With everyone in agreement that the battle was a good one, Danny suggested they go over to the hospital Brianna ran so she could heal up their Pokémon. Not only did Brianna agree to this, she also then suggested that afterwards the four of them could go and grab a bite to eat.

Keith and Willa exchanged looks. "I could eat," shrugged Keith.

Willa gave a slight chuckle. "Not the first time I've heard you say that," she added, just as her stomach growled, eliciting something of a sheepish look from her.

Now it was Keith's turn to chuckle. "Nor will it be the last, though I'm guessing that means we're in agreement on this one?" he asked.

Willa nodded. "Indeed," she replied.

"Alright, then- heal up our Pokémon, grab some food- sounds like a plan," Keith declared.

"I'd like ta voice my agreement wit dis plan," Meowth chimed in. This time both Keith and Willa chuckled in response.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:54 AM   #57
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"OK! You guys should follow me!" Brianna said as they returned to the platform. They all sat down and were latched in the platform, as Danny typed something into a pad, and he flipped a third lever. It shot off at a high speed, racing towards the Hospital.

33 seconds later, they arrived there. Everyone got off the platform as they prepared to enter.

"Did you enjoy the ride? We didn't move as fast as last time, only 90.7 mph." Danny said.
Old 12-17-2019, 02:53 PM   #58
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As they went onto the platform, Willa made a point of not sitting down until Keith had done so first, and then, once he had done so, she sat right next to him. Even once they were safely secured in place, Willa took hold of Keith's hand, to which Keith responded by gripping her hand tightly in return. And sure enough, when the platform got moving, it got moving! Willa's grip on Keith's hand tightened like an Ekans's coils around an enemy as she once more proceeded to shriek like a Misdreavus. The screaming, however, was a bit more subdued this time around as Keith gripped her hand reassuringly. When they came to a stop, Willa was blushing ever so slightly as Keith helped her up. She did her best to stand up by herself and maintain a dignified posture and expression, as though she hadn't needed the help at all, but the look she discreetly shared with Keith was what betrayed her genuine gratitude. Keith responded to this with a small smile, before Danny asked if they'd enjoyed the ride.

"...it was alright, I suppose," Willa responded.

"Heh, I loved it," Keith grinned. "Meowth, what say you?"

"...is it ova yet?" Meowth whimpered, still clutching Keith's arm as though for dear life.

At that moment, one of Willa's Ultra Balls burst open, and a cutely yawning Phantump emerged, looking sleepily around. "Hm? Th-this isn't the ship," he murmured. As he spotted Danny and Brianna, he gave a shy squeak and hid behind Willa.

"It's quite alright, Phantump," Willa said gently. "We went ashore a little while ago. This is Danny and Brianna, friends of ours. Danny, Brianna, this is Phantump. He's been taking a nap- otherwise he generally doesn't stay in his ball."

"H-hi," Phantump squeaked, waving shyly from behind Willa.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:43 PM   #59
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Willa's Phantump proceeded out of its Ultra Ball once it was done with its nap. It ran behind Willa, scared, before shyly waving to them both.
"Oh, hey-" Danny was cut off by Brianna shoving him aside and running in to give the small Phantump a huge hug.
"I don't know why, but that Phantump is oddly familiar." Danny remarked after dusting himself off from falling to the ground.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #60
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Phantump exclaimed in surprise as Brianna ran in to hug Phantump, but Willa held out a hand to stop her. "I must insist you take it easy," she said quietly. "I understand he is adorable, but I do not want you to scare him."

"I-it's OK, Willa," Phantump spoke up, slowly floating out from behind her. "M-Miss Brianna can give me a hug if she wants." Willa nodded at this and put her hand down.

"Is he?" Keith remarked as Danny talked about the Phantump seeming oddly familiar. "Somehow I can believe that," he shrugged. "But yeah- he only just recently died," he added quietly. "We found him in the Southern Forest near Sludge Wave Coast, poor kid was still waiting for his mother, didn't even know he was dead yet. He's adjusting pretty well, though," he added with a small smile. "He's starting to look up to me and Willa like we're his parents, and he absolutely loves to battle."

"Yeah, da little tree trunk's really grown on me-owth, too," purred Meowth. "Same wit Helena- dey was both used ta be humans, so dere's some common ground right dere."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases