UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2017, 02:47 AM   #1
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,924
Sunflora Shop Proposal: The Orchard

First off, I don't expect this to be approved anytime soon, I just wanted to get the idea out there.

The Orchard would essentially be a shop where people can plant their berries and apricorns, leave them for a certain amount of time, then come back and harvest them. They would have the option to either keep the berries for themselves or sell the berries back to the shop for a set price. (Optional) The berries sold back to the shop would then be purchasable, so other people can get access to berries and apricorns. I think this would be a nice little economy stimulator. Additionally, the Orchard would house an Apricorn ball maker, where you can pay a small fee to have your Apricorns made into balls.

As for harvest rates, I thought it would be nice to have a bit of risk for reward. You could plant a berry/apricorn and a week later you could harvest 2 berries/apricorns. If you leave it for two weeks you have a 75% chance of harvesting 5 berries/apricorns and 25% chance of harvesting none. Obviously that would need to be fleshed out a little and would appreciate some feedback/ideas on that.

As I said, I don't expect this to go up anytime soon but I think it could be a fun and dynamic shop that provides a nice little economic boost. Comments, critiques, ideas and feedback are all welcome
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:51 AM   #2
Sandaa
Thunder Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 501
While I do like the idea of having a berry/apricorn shop, and I do think we should have some place to convert apricorns into Pokeballs, I would just like to point out that I do have an area in the CG called "Oran Orchard" with the specific designation being a place where trainers can go harvest berries :P
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:00 AM   #3
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
While I do like the idea of having a berry/apricorn shop, and I do think we should have some place to convert apricorns into Pokeballs, I would just like to point out that I do have an area in the CG called "Oran Orchard" with the specific designation being a place where trainers can go harvest berries :P
That is true, but everyone can't go to the CG and using up a zone slot to go harvest berries is a little dry, especially when you have those awesome trials to go and participate in!
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:02 AM   #4
Sandaa
Thunder Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
That is true, but everyone can't go to the CG and using up a zone slot to go harvest berries is a little dry, especially when you have those awesome trials to go and participate in!
Yeah, that's true, but one thing I would like to clear up about the CG is that adventures are very fluid there and it's pretty easy to move from one area to another as long as you make it known to your updator. So the farm really shouldn't be something that's too much out of the way for trainers in the CG :P
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:18 PM   #5
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 377
While that's true, Gary, and I'm enjoying that freedom not everyone has a slot free to go to the CG and if they do they might have other goals and directions in mind with little time to execute them. I'd kill for this shop, especially with the revelation in the Q&A thread that if you have an apricorn you'd better hope you can convert it in a zone or it's useless. Love Balls are my aesthetic, my end goal for every Pokemon and hard as hell to acquire as it is. I desperately want this shop.
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Development


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.