UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-18-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
Prof.Enigma
Pokemon Trainer

Arcanine GateWay Base

Welcome to the GateWay base!
A huge mansion, located just outside a nearby forest it has views over the lake and forest
Please post your rp in the color of dark orange outside the house, and inside the color must match the room please ( though I will not enforce this, nor complain if you don't )
Outside, the lake has large rock pillars surrounding the edge, and if Drake is not inside, he's often found sitting up high on these. The forest on the other side is very murky and has creepy sounds floating out of it, Drake disappears into this every so often so only he knows what goes on in there, Wolfie sometimes accompanies him, but won't speak of whats inside the woods.

A more natural stadium can be found out here, As well as a playground and when the weathers nice, wild pokemon can be found playing here.
The lake is home to wild Dragalge and Skrelp with a whole slew of other aquatic 'mons

Foyer / PokeBase: just the first room into the house/base nothing special except that its got benches and coat racks and can hold a steelix standing from tail tip to face vertically and lengthwise. An entrance through the foyer leads to the PokeBase, a underground cavern below the lake where wild pokemon come to play. Located here are several shops ( Look in the next post for more info )

Kitchens: A huge industrial sized kitchen, stalked up with both human and pokemon foods of all kinds, Luna the lunatone is often found in here whipping up some kind of treat for fun with Queenie the Combee.

Living room: Very big on the inside, huge theater sized tv with surround sound system and every single game console there is ( with games ) and huge couches, nothing much special here, Sparky is found here, watching soccer more often than not, and playing with his electricity.

Basement / Battle Room: It is a room with a stadium, the stadium can change its "typing" which is based off the 18 types of pokemon, Moves and types will be boosted or negated based on the stadium type.( more information will be provided to challengers )

Drakes Bedroom: A very big bedroom at the top of the house ( it takes up the whole upper floor, but not just because of his bedroom a secret is located up here ), strewn with bits of gadgets, a very large work desk and a small bed. ( do not enter unless invited to )

Secret Room: A teleport path hidden inside the basement allows access into the other half of Drakes room not visible to the eyes or noses or anything really... It seems odd, and there is a glowing cyrstal in the center ( Also do not enter unless invited )

Library: This library has its own floor all to itself and is stocked with books of all kinds, located at the top floor of the mansion, you could get lost in here, just for fun. State of the art computers are in the center of the room, and arcanine and pyroar statues mark the entrances and exits. Wolfie is found in here reading books in his cosy corner, with a pair of special glasses that record what he reads for later use

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-20-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:34 PM   #2
Prof.Enigma
Pokemon Trainer

Rules and Other things

Rules here are as follow
* General rules on this site follow as per normal
* No entering the rooms without permission ( the two are marked )
* You must have fun
* And you must have at least two sentences as an rp start

Follow these and we are good to go ^.^

More will be added soon to the shops

PokeBase Shops:
( * side note You Do not need money in here, first time shoppers get a free pass, and then are give Poke'Coins every other day (* 500 poke coins ) and as it is a secret base, Do Not worry about keeping track of the coins or anything like that, since it Is Not official. Also Stuff bought here is strictly secret base/outside official rps use only )

The PokeBase holds several shops run by pokemon, and while humans are allowed to shop, pokemon of their own must vouch for them. ( Meaning unless your pokemon have been here before, Humans are not allowed in for the first time, Pokemon must have been there before, and then they can bring trainers )

Khangaskan Storage : Store all your items here with Ms.Kan free of charge, Upgraded storage must be bought with poke coins, base storage is 25 items.

Keckleon Market : Buy all your wares and TM's/HM's from these twin brothers.

Persian Banks: Persian guards all of your coins jealuosly

Makuhita's Dojo: Lv up here and learn new moves

Peliper Mail service: Get all of your mail sent and received here. Peliper is always happy to deliver

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-27-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:38 PM   #3
Prof.Enigma
Pokemon Trainer

Stadium

Okay, I have a unique stadium in my base. It changes the battle field randomly, and with a field that boost / lowers the 18 types ( so 18 type advantage fields ) And some unique fields that boost certain types, but lower none ( special themed fields ie: Chess board field, etc. )

I will list them here with the type they boost and lower, as well as the special themes

Type advantage / disadvantage :

Normal: Boost's Normal type moves and pokemon, with the light of Arceus. Lowers the Fighting type moves and pokemon. Rock, Steel, and Ghost take regular damage.

Fighting Dojo: Boost's Fighting type moves and pokemon, with a fighting spirit. Lowers Psychic Flying and Fairy types. Ghost takes normal damage.

Fire Volcano: Boost's Fire type moves and pokemon, with the power of lava and extreme heat. Lowers Water, Ground, and Rock types. All others take normal damage

Watery Lake: Boost's Water type moves and pokemon, with the power of fresh cold water. Lowers Grass and Electric types. All others take normal damage

Grassy Woods: Boost's Grass type moves and pokemon, with the fresh and green grass and blooming flowers. Lowers Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying and Bug. All others take normal damage

Electric Power Plant: Boost's Electric type moves and pokemon, with a surge of electricity. Lowers Ground. All others take normal damage

Ice Castle: Boost's Ice type moves and pokemon, with the bitter cold. Lowers Fire, Fighting, Steel, and Rock. All others take normal damage * Water types get a speed boost.

Sludge Swamp: Boost's Poison type moves and pokemon, with rock melting acid. Lowers Ground and Psychic. All others take normal damage

Grand Canyon: Boost's Ground type moves and poekmon, with the mighty ground. Lowers Grass, Ice, and Water. All others take normal damage

Sky High: Boost's Flying type moves and pokemon, with the power of the wind. Lowers Electric, Ice and Rock. All others take normal damage

Shattered Dimension: Boost's Psychic type moves and pokemon with the power of the mind. Lowers Bug, Ghost and Dark. All others take normal damage

Bugs Nest: Boost's bug type moves and pokemon with the sticky webs. Lowers Fire, Rock and Flying. All others take normal damage

Boulder Quary: Boost's Rock type moves and pokemon with boulders. Lowers Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground and Steel. All others take normal damage

Graveyard: Boost's Ghost type moves and pokemon with the spirits of the lost. Lowers Dark types. All others take normal damage

Dragons Den: Boost's Dragon type moves and pokemon with the power of the
Drake ( Lol ). Lowers Ice and Fairy types. All others take normal damage

Nightmare: Boost's Dark type moves and pokemon with the power of the night. Lowers Fighting, Bug and Fairy. All others take normal damage

Metal Skyscraper: Boost's Steel type moves and pokemon with raw metal. Lowers Fighting, Fire, Ground. All others take normal damage

Fairy Dream: Boost's Fairy type moves and pokemon with the power of magick. Lowers Poison, and Steel. All others take normal damage

( If you have heard about Pokemon Rejuvination ( fan made game ) then you know where I got this Idea from )

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 06-19-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
Prof.Enigma
Pokemon Trainer

This base is Open to RP’s!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases