UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 08-27-2017, 09:50 AM   #251
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"A rematch, huh?" Chroma looked at Butternut. "Alright, I'll help you out, but... don't go trying to rush things. One new technique isn't going to give you certain victory!"

"Saaurr..." Butternut acknowledged, a mixture of of relief, excitement, and mild disappointment in his voice- evidently, he was hoping to do just that.

Bell chuckled and nodded. "If you're thinking to check these ones out, then most definitely!" He roped one that was higher up with String Shot and pulled it down, careful not to touch it himself. "Maybe we should touch it together, so that we don't wind up spoiling each other?"

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:24 PM   #252
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "yeah she was."
Frieghya smiled I've been to bedlam

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #253
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dennis chuckled. "Trust me, dude," he said. "Training's a lot of work, but it's definitely worth it."

"Aw, hell, yeah!" Anion grinned, as Bell reeled in a memory that was higher up. The Minun nodded in response to her friend's suggestion. "Good idea," she agreed.
Old 08-27-2017, 03:56 PM   #254
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"That's great to hear!" Ami cheerfully declared. "The only one of mine who hasn't been is little Edrick here, but he did hatch fairly recently. It's not a good idea to rush someone's childhood, you know?"

'You have?' Nadie couldn't help but feel a bit worried about this revelation. 'I guess you know just how unsafe that place is, then...'

~ ~ ~

Butternut sighed. 'It had better be.'

Chroma shrugged. "Well, it won't be starting today, that's for sure!"

'Alright, on the count of three!'
Bell raised an arm to hover above the memory and started to count away. 'One! Two! And three!'

It was a pretty long memory, as it went through multiple different events (such as a trek through a high energy area, the discovery of a now-familiar individual in the middle of nowhere, and a meeting with the local officials afterward), but it only passed into their minds for a second when they came to reality.

'...So, Mother and the Chroma lady aren't actually related?'
Bell shook his head. 'I can't say I saw that coming.'

Old 08-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #255
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, actually, if you and Butternut want a battle or something, I could get a good opponent for him out of the PC," Keith offered.

Anion raised an arm as well, and brought it down on the memory in perfect unison with Bell. The Minun and Dewpider experienced the memory simultaneously, and lengthy as it was, barely a second had passed in real time.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that either," Anion shook her head. "But they're pretty much sisters anyway, right? That's kinda cool, really."
Old 08-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #256
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Chroma nodded. "I'd be down for that. Just, no Z-Moves, please!" Her pumpkasaur was a little more hesitant about it, but nodded nonetheless.

'Yeah, it definitely is!' Bell agreed. 'The real surprise for me was finding out that Mother's larger spots were scars. I thought they were there because of a rare form or something my entire life...'

Old 08-27-2017, 09:26 PM   #257
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Fair enough, no Z-Moves," Keith agreed. "Besides which, the Pokémon I have in mind doesn't even know any Poison moves yet, and the Poisonium Z is my only Z-Crystal at the moment."

"Wat do you got in mind?" Meowth asked Keith. "Selia? Artemis? Colin? Tinnitus would have a huge disadvantage, though."

"Actually, Meowth," replied Keith, "I was considering going with Apamin-"

"Of course youse was," Meowth groaned. "Ya realize Butternut's gonna hafta make her faint, or else tings are gonna go downhill, right?" He turned to Chroma. "Apamin's dis Combee dat dis guy caught at dat swamp wit da fancy Kalosian name," he explained. "She don't give up in battle. Like, at all. She'll listen ta Keith well enough, until he decides ta switch her out, and den all hell breaks loose."

"Yes, but this is gonna be a one-on-one battle, Meowth," Keith argued. "If I try to withdraw Apamin, it'll be because the battle is over. Meowth is overreacting," Keith assured Chroma. "He's not wrong about how she is, but that's not gonna be an issue in a one-on-one battle. Besides, she could use the training as well. So, what do you say?" he asked. "Your Pumpkasaur vs. my Combee?"

"I didn't know what they were, either," shrugged Anion. "But yeesh, whatever happened to her, maybe she's better off not remembering it..."
Old 08-27-2017, 09:42 PM   #258
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Chroma and Butternut listened intently as Keith and Meowth explained the situation with the determinator combee that was to apparently be their opponent. "Sounds like it would be a tricky fight, but that's exactly the type of thing Butternut needs!"

'What happened to not startin' trainin' today!' the pumpkasaur complained, but it seemed like the wheels were already spinning against his will- Chroma had turned around and signaled the others to follow her back to the battlefield by the time he said anything!

Bell looked a little worried at this point. 'That may be, but... the world doesn't seem to have the same idea. It was someone from her past that got us tangled up in Bedlam in the first place.'

Old 08-27-2017, 11:13 PM   #259
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," Keith smiled, before going to retrieve Apamin from the PC. He returned momentarily with a Net Ball in hand.

"Sorry about dat," Meowth said in response to Butternut's complaints- he had hopped off Keith's shoulder and was walking alongside Butternut and Chroma. "When Keith gets an idea, particularly if battlin' or trainin' is involved, it ain't easy ta discourage him. And by 'easy' I mean 'possible'. Besides, tink of it dis way- ya gets dat much more of a head start on gettin' back at dat Inkay, yeah?" And also, Meowth knew, Keith was inevitably gonna want to see Butternut battle at some point today- very likely he'd want to see the Pumpkin Bomb move in action. "And Keith meant wat he said about Apamin not havin' no Poison moves, so ain't no Z-Moves comin' yer way, either."

"Alright, I'm ready," Keith grinned, taking his place on the battlefield and tossing the Net Ball. "Apamin, you're up!" he declared.

The ball split open, and a Combee materialized in a flash of light. "Combeeeeeee," buzzed all three heads at once as she waited for the battle to begin. Much as she wasn't quite used to taking orders just yet, she did concede that Keith had bested her in battle- on that basis, he deserved at least some respect.

"Oh. Yeesh. How'd that happen?" Anion asked.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:55 PM   #260
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

'Well, dat's a bit of a relief,' Butternut admitted upon hearing the reiteration that he wouldn't be taking an Acid Downpour this time. He leaped out of Chroma's arms when she reached the ring, anxiously awaiting his opponent.

The opponent in question turned out to be a very obvious Bug-Type. Even with his less-than-stellar strategizing abilities, the pumpkasaur knew that his Grass moves wouldn't be very helpful in this situation. It was Chroma doing the planning, of course, and the one issuing orders. He just had to follow, right?

"Alright, there's a tricky foe for us. But no problem, we can still pull some tricks of our own!" Chroma smiled in a bit of an ironic way. "Here's one you'll enjoy, I'm sure: Butternut, use String Shot and Sludge!"

'Some random seemingly random thug attacked us a while back, before I had much of the strength I have today,' Bell explained. 'It took using Savage Spin-Out to take their first pokemon down, but that meant we were out of options for his second one- not a good situation to be in when your foe is out for blood. Thankfully, this human with silvery hair who apparently knew Mother before stepped in and packed the guy up for the local officials to deal with.' The dewpider sighed. 'I was withdrawn after that, so all I know afterwards is that we were headed to try and help fix that screwball city...'

Old 08-28-2017, 10:56 PM   #261
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With everyone in position for the battle, Meowth resumed his position on Keith's shoulder, and Chroma made the first move, ordering Butternut to use String Shot and Sludge. "Apamin, dodge it" Keith commanded.

"Coooombeeeeeee!" trilled all three of Apamin's heads as the Tiny Bee Pokémon flew up, narrowly evading the String Shot. She wasn't quite so lucky with the Sludge attack, however, taking the Poison move right in the faces. "Beeeee!" she buzzed her displeasure.

"Come on, Apa, shake it off!" Keith encouraged his Combee. "Fight back with Gust!"

"Coooombeeeeee!" buzzed Apamin. Once again, her wings worked furiously, though instead of moving her, this served to whip up a fierce wind that blew across the battlefield, trying to land a super effective hit on Butternut.

"Now! Use Bug Bite!" Keith ordered, and almost before the Gust had finished, Apamin dove down towards Butternut to land the Bug-type move.

"Whoa," Anion murmured as Bell told the story. "That sounds pretty intense. Glad you made it outta that OK."
Old 08-29-2017, 12:34 PM   #262
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

It wasn't a particularly terrible start. Sure, they missed both the Speed drop and (apparently) the Poison chance, but at least they got some damage in before insectoid princess attempted to blow them away. "Take note of this, Butternut: Mimic their first attack and use Gust to push her away from you!"

"Saur!" Butternut was eager to follow these orders: they hindered the foe and seemed like they'd deal some hefty damage- what was not to like? His vines should work just fine in place of Apamin's wings with this task.

'So am I,' Bell agreed. 'Though I suppose that's to be expected, huh?'

Old 08-29-2017, 01:09 PM   #263
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "yeah, that's probably best."
Frieghya swished her tail I helped fight a ton of fires there.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:19 PM   #264
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Apamin buzzed in a way that almost sounded like determined growling as she pushed her way against the oncoming Gust, her own attack being turned against her. "You can do it!" Keith encouraged his Combee, the conviction in his voice suggesting he knew for a fact she could do it. And indeed, though it took a great deal of effort, Apamin managed to land a single Bug Bite on Butternut before letting the Gust push her back.

"Stubborn as ever, I see," Meowth remarked.

"You mean tough," Keith grinned. "Apamin's as tough as they come."

"I really, really don't mean tough," Meowth sighed, but he didn't press the subject.

"Using Mimic to copy Gust- not bad," Keith called to Chroma. "But let's see how far that gets you! Apa, if you can't go to him, bring him to you! Use Sweet Scent, and follow up with your own Gust once Butternut's guard is down!"

"Cooombeeeeee," buzzed Apamin, as the Bug/Flying-type let off an alluringly sweet aroma.

"Heh, yeah," grinned Anion. "So... wanna look at another memory?" she asked, glancing around.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:34 PM   #265
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The little grubbin let go of his trainer's hand, apparently a little more relaxed now.

"Looks like he's accepted your presence!" Ami declared, massaging her newly-liberated hand. "There's a nice little step."

Nadie heaved a sigh of relief. 'Oh, that's not as bad as I thought it would be.' He didn't look like he wanted to admit to his own less-than-stellar time there, but he knew full well that he couldn't hide it once it from her was on his mind either. 'I... nearly got electrocuted to death. It was not a fun time in the slightest...'

~ ~ ~

Chroma frowned as Apamin busted her way through their Gust and landed her attack anyways- combee weren't exactly the most aerodynamic creatures, so this clearly an act of pure willpower. She probably had Butternut beat in that regard.

Case in point, Butternut was following his nose and falling into the combee's trap. The smell of honey permeating through the air admittedly tugged on her will, too, but she knew it was unlikely that there actually was any- at least, not now. She sighed and decided to let him weather the blow- it was yet another thing for the pumpkasaur to learn from, after all.

That, and it put Apamin in a less ideal position. "Now, use Poison Powder!' Chroma shouted as the winds cleared up once again. "And ix her up with the stuff using another Gust of your own!" This should be the last she ordered that particular attack this match- things were starting to get mildly repetitive, after all.

'I'll risk it,' Bell decided. He looked around, spotted one that looked a bit like theirs, and pointed it out. 'That one looks like it has a battle in it. What do you think?'

Old 08-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #266
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Things were working well, as Sweet Scent was luring Butternut in closer, and the Gust hit hard for some super effective damage. But then, Chroma decided to put the closer proximity to good use by ordering a close-range Poison Powder, followed with a Gust to help the poisonous dust along. "We'll use Gust as well! Blow it away!" Keith ordered Apamin, but this time, Chroma's strategy went according to plan- the Combee wasn't able to whip up another Gust quick enough to keep the Poison Powder at bay, and the move made contact- Apamin was now poisoned.

"Beeeeeeee..." groaned Apamin, though far from looking ready to succumb to the poison, the status ailment only appeared to have strengthened her resolve. Of course, Combee couldn't possibly have the Guts Ability, but one who knew very little about Combee might assume just that to be Apamin's Ability at this moment- even if the poison wasn't strengthening her, she looked more determined than ever. That said, she was left wide open to the Gust attack that hit her for even further damage.

"Don't let it get you down, Apa!" Keith encouraged the Tiny Bee Pokémon. "Let's take 'em down! Endeavor attack, let's go! And follow up with Bug Bite!"

"I think you had me at the word 'battle'," grinned Anion. "Let's see it!"
Old 08-29-2017, 05:26 PM   #267
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii reached out a tentative hand to pet the little grub "easy little one."
Frieghya's spine tingled Oh no! are you alright? she sniffed over her mate worredly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-29-2017, 10:16 PM   #268
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I wouldn't d-" Ami tried to warn Kawaii before anything unfortunate happened, but the Larva Pokemon was already snapped onto the visitor's hand. "Edrick, no! Let go of her!"

'Ehehe, I'm fine now, I think,'
Nadie assured her. 'It was nothing a trip to the Pokemon Center couldn't fix once we got there!'

~ ~ ~

That... probably wasn't good. Rather than ill, the princess looked even more raring to go! Which meant the best way to deal with the situation was to make sure she didn't. "Alright, Butternut, hop to it: distract'er with a Sweet Scent only your kind can muster, then Incinerate her faces!"

Not the most... tactful of orders, but at least they were there. If nothing else, the arena would no longer smell like acid!

'Alright, let's get it down!' The dewpider drug the memory to their level via yet another String Shot and held it out before them. 'Why don't you do the countdown this time?'

Old 08-29-2017, 10:45 PM   #269
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Butternut proved to be proficient with yet another one of Apamin's moves, and he didn't even need Mimic for this one. The Sweet Scent reached the oncoming Combee, though if anything, it only served to further her determination to reach her destination. That said, however, once the Endeavor landed for major damage on Butternut, the Pumpkasaur was in perfect position to retaliate with a super effective Incinerate! "Apamin!" Keith exclaimed, for the attack blasted his Combee backwards. She tumbled across the battlefield, and despite having sustained heavy damage, seemed unwilling to succumb. Her wings still beat shakily as she rose back in the air.

Keith's hand twitched- his first instinct was to reach for the Net Ball and call back Apamin, stop the battle before the Combee went overboard and wound up fainting. But what good would that do? All that would accomplish would be to press the Bug/Flying-type's biggest berserk button. Indeed, even just the involuntary twitching did not go unnoticed. Six eyes glared at Keith simultaneously, as though daring him to reach for that Net Ball.

"Apa, listen to me," Keith said. "What are you trying to prove here? That you're tough? We've known that from the start! You just took an Incinerate to all three faces, after having taken enough damage to make your Endeavor as effective as it was, and with you being poisoned on top of it all, and you still got back up. You'e tough... but you gotta learn your limitations, alright?"

"Comb!" Apamin buzzed sharply. "Comb Combeeeeee! Cooooombeeeeee!!!"

"Apamin's sayin' dat youse is da one wat needs learnin'," Meowth translated. "She's sayin' dat if youse really knows how tough she is, den you'd have more confidence in her in battle. She's sayin' she can do dis, and she wants youse ta realize dat. She's sick o' bein' thought of as weak just because-"

"Just because she's a Combee," Keith sighed, lowering his head somewhat. "Having trained a Weedle like Hermione, you would think I'd know better than to underestimate the seemingly weaker kinds of Pokémon... After all, you got far more endurance than most other Combee I've ever seen... Maybe I'm the one who needs to learn your limitations. I'm sorry, Apa," he said. "I shouldn't have underestimated you. You good to keep going?"

All three of Apamin's mouths turned from irritated scowls to the tiniest of smiles. "Comb," she buzzed, turning back to face Butternut.

"Then let's do this, together!" Keith grinned. "Apa, use Bug Bite!"

"Coooombeeeeee!" Apamin trilled, soaring towards Butternut once more. Poisoned, weakened, and slightly scorched she might be, but ready to call it quits? Never! She hurtled forward with newfound detrmination, now that she knew her Trainer was behind her one hundred percent.

Anion nodded, raising an arm above the memory. "Three... two... one... Showtime!!" she exclaimed, bringing her arm down at the same time as Bell, so that they could simultaneously experience the battle between Butternut and Elenchos. Anion was a bit surprised to see that String Shot only served to speed up the Inkay.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:14 PM   #270
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii squeeled as she was attacked "easy boy." she said petting it still.
Frieghya sighed in releif.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-30-2017, 06:02 PM   #271
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Edrick made a weird clacking noise and loosened his grip a little, but didn't let go. Ami sighed and shook her head. "I guess that's a little better...?"

'I really hope something like that doesn't happen to me again.'
Nadie admitted. 'I don't even want to imagine how you'd feel if I didn't come back...' He suddenly fluttered up a bit, as if jumping in surprise or something. 'Sorry, sorry! I don't mean to be so dark right now!'

~ ~ ~

The last stretch had come, it seemed, and Butternut was not in the mood to let the Tiny Bee take the spotlight. Acting without taking orders, he Whipped his Vines out into Apamin's path in an attempt to hold her back, at least temporarily.

"Hey!" Chroma exclaimed, but quickly regained her exposure- even if the move had been used to attack properly, it wouldn't do much damage to her, and Butternut probably knew it. "Okay, fine: now, use Take Down!"

'That is weird. That would've been nice to know earlier...'
Bell laughed a bit. 'And who even knows how long ago that was? That inkay's definitely learned a few tricks since then!'

Old 08-30-2017, 06:32 PM   #272
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Butternut's next move was made without orders from Chroma- a Vine Whip to impede Apamin's path. Though this did succeed in holding back the Combee, she was by no means deterred, and pushed harder against the vines, even taking Bites of them like the Bug that she was.

"You can do it, Apamin!" Keith cheered on his Combee, even as he saw the vines start to push her backwards. "Show 'em what you can do!"

"Cooooomb..." Apamin buzzed weakly. As hard as her wings worked, nothing was happening... but hearing Keith cheer her on, hearing the conviction and sincerity behind his encouragement, the Combee could only keep trying. Three smiles formed on her faces as the Bug/Flying-type knew that Keith was finally seeing her for the powerful, formidable Pokémon she was, capable of the sort of greatness around 12% of the population of her species was destined for. She would show them. She would prove Keith's words to have basis in reality. And she would show Butternut that he would need a lot more than a not very effective Grass-type move to keep the likes of her at bay!

All of a sudden, Butternut's vines were holding back a brightly glowing mass of blue-white light. Keith's mouth fell open as his Combee began to change shape. The two side heads shrunk away to become extensions of the middle head. A rock-like protrusion sprouted from where her middle forehead spotted that red dot indicative of the female of the species. More to the point, a large body sprouted from all this- larger wings, arms tipped with sharp claws, and a sizable abdomen with hexagonal shapes adorning the bottom, giving the vague impression that she was wearing a dress. And finally, the vines were shoved aside altogether by the more formidable and imposing who gave a deep yet triumphant buzzing sound.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Keith grinned, taking out his Pokédex and pointing it at what Apamin had become.

"Vespiquen, the Beehive Pokémon, and the evolved form of a female Combee. A Bug and Flying-type," droned the device. "In a colony of Combee, there is only one Vespiquen. It is considered a queen among Combee, and releases pheromones to make Combee do its bidding."

Butternut was moving in for a Take Down at this point. Keith was half-ready to order a Gust attack, but he'd spotted his new Vespiquen's list of moves on his Pokédex- she was packing a lot more options now! "Use Defend Order!" Keith commanded.

"Quennnnnnnn," droned Apamin as the hexagonal openings on her abdomen glowed. These glowing hexagons spread out and grew larger, revealing themselves to be portals- Combee, numerous Combee, flew through them, flying in circles around Apamin, leaving trails of green energy in their wake before flying back through the portals and returning to where they came from. The portals vanished, but the effects did not- Apamin was much more resilient against Butternut's Take Down than she ever would've been as a Combee. The attack was not completely ineffective, in all fairness, but it was clear that Butternut was going to need to pull out all the stops now.

"Let's do this!" Keith exclaimed. "Fury Cutter, let's go!"

"I'm willing to bet, yeah," agreed Anion. "Maybe I oughta battle that Inkay myself, that'd definitely be interesting!"

Code:
What? Combee is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Combee evolved into Vespiquen!

*Apamin learned Slash!*

*Apamin learned Fell Stinger!*

*Apamin learned Destiny Bond!*

*Apamin learned Poison Sting!*

*Apamin learned Confuse Ray!*

*Apamin learned Fury Cutter!*

*Apamin learned Pursuit!*

*Apamin learned Fury Swipes!*

*Apamin learned Defend Order!*
Old 08-30-2017, 06:58 PM   #273
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

(OOC: Welp, I called it)

Human coronations tended to be long, drawn out ceremonies filled with flashy decorations and lavish foods that made the poor cringe and the rich somewhat jealous. Pokemon coronations were apparently short and mildly horrifying, albeit just as flashy. By the time the spots from Apamin's sudden evolution had cleared from her eyes, the monarch had already countered the recoil-inducing attack with an insectile shield and a swift, if perhaps a bit weak, slash using her newfound arms. "Alright, I'm not in the mood to be having acorn squash for dinner tomorrow. Use Grass Whistle now, then try to wear her down further with Sludge Bomb!"

It was quite clear that she wasn't likely to be taken down through brute force alone at this point, possibly even with the Poison messing with her health...

'It should be a little harder for you, if I have part of his typing down,'
Bell mentioned. 'He seems like he'd be weak to Bug, which doesn't bode well for his chances against me!'

Old 08-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #274
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As the newly evolved Vespiquen doge down, the Pumpkasaur's big counterattack was... a soft, soothing melody. The Beehive Pokémon's eyes threatened to close completely, though a combination of sheer determination and poison damage was able to help her stave off sleep completely. That said, however, it was clear that she was only just barely staving off sleep- she looked about ready to pass out, and took a direct hit from the Sludge Bomb. She actually crashed down to the ground from this, and wobbled and swayed as she unsteadily rose back into the air, and yet, Keith knew full well that asking her to concede defeat until she'd been knocked out, not an option. Or at least, not a smart option- asking that of her could not possibly end well, he knew.

"Apa, you still good to go?" Keith asked.

"Quennn..." buzzed Apamin, sounding as unsteady as she looked, though by no means did Keith take this as an admission of defeat. That wasn't the Vespiquen's style, he knew.

"Let's see this through to the end, then," he stated. "Use Slash!" He knew that the battle was nearing its end, though whether this meant Apamin or Butternut emerged victorious, that he couldn't yet say. It could very well go either way.

"That's a good point, yeah," Anion nodded. "Though I could learn a Bug move, I think. Signal Beam, something like that. Most Electric-types learn it, I think."
Old 08-30-2017, 07:39 PM   #275
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Keith was not at all kidding when he said Apamin wouldn't stop until she couldn't move anymore, and she had a lot more of her to move now. Even now, groggy as she was from her wounds, her tiredness, and her poisoning, she was attempting to push herself enough to bring down one of the vicious attacks with an increased likelihood to land a critical hit. If Chroma and Butternut were to claim victory (which was probably a necessity for the latter's pride), they needed to capitalize on distance.

"C'mon, this should be the finishing blow! Incinerate!" The pumpkin on Butternut's back was already contorting its face to spew out the burst of fire- it was merely a question of whether or not it could launch it in time.

'Signal beam?' Bell echoed, thinking about why the name seemed so familiar. 'Oh, I think Nadie knows that move! I've just never seen him use it as just Signal Beam.'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases