There's like no fanart zz

UPN PASBL 2.0: MtG v Connor

Quote:
Mew The Gato (C) Vs. Connor (A)
3 Vs. 3
No AP Restriction
72 Hr dq
Switch = OK
Creek (with trees): A small, flowing creek hidden in the back woods, which flows at a fairly swift pace. Most Pokemon will be able to traverse the current with ease, though particularly light or small combatants may have some issue. The creek is about fifteen feet across at most points, differing by only a few feet here and there, and is consistently about five feet deep at the center. A small makeshift bridge stretches across the creek at the center, where the battle will typically begin, and though it is fairly sturdy and able to hold the average combatants with ease, it can be broken with enough force. The creek's banks are both generously sprinkled with trees. This arena is outdoors only.
One of the first matches of new ASB, boys. Spicy stuff in the works. We all have no clue what we're doing, which is just the way I like it. Squad up.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
Mew The Gato
Smile

Fix This - Male Duskull @ Spell Tag (1)
Hidden Power: Fire

Series - Male Skrelp @ Black Sludge (1)
Hidden Power: Fairy

Permanent - Male Archen @ Sharp Beak (1)
Hidden Power: Fire

Dual-Core Tin Forever - Male Dusion @ Eviolite (2)
Hidden Power: Poison

Miss - Female Mankey @ Roseli Berry (1)
Hidden Power: Fairy

Suffering - Female Skitty @ Grepa Berry (1)
Hidden Power: Water
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:35 PM   #3
Connor
Disillusioned

Mammon - Female Tangela @ Big Root (2) [HP Electric]
Moai - Genderless Nosepass @ Electric Gem (1) [HP Grass]
Ike - Male Snubbull @ Starf Berry (2) [HP Psychic]
Manilow - Male Pachirisu @ Nanab Berry (1) [HP Ice]
Felicia - Female Sandshrew @ Belue Berry (1) [HP Fire]
Cabal - Male Fearow @ Ground Gem (2) [HP Water]

Gonna go ahead and begin with Manilow.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
Mew The Gato
Smile

Going with Miss the Mankey.

"Let out an Uproar right away, then hit them with a shot of Smelling Salts. Switch the latter for Meditate if you are confused."
Old 12-31-2017, 03:56 PM   #5
Connor
Disillusioned

Trade blows with a Thunderbolt. Allow Smellingsalts to hit, and use the proximity to Nuzzle him.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:32 AM   #6
Crys
There's like no fanart zz

Good morning all!

I wanted to give a quick explanation regarding the events of the previous evening. I want to assure you that the selection of Creek (with trees) was neither a snap decision nor one triggered by an emotional reaction. This pick has been a number of weeks in the making and is the result of discussions between a number of prominent members, both Pachirisu and Mankey, and myself.

Mankey (a.k.a. Miss/Butt Monkey) has become a drain on our community. Much like MtG, who he has long been associated with, it has come to the point where his presence in the Creek (with trees) has become a detriment to both himself and the community itself. He has been the target of Thunderbolt and a source of drama and in-fighting among our members. While he seems to have made some outward attempt at improving his conduct, he continues to cause problems as a result of a combination of his poor reputation and constant attempts to Uproar the Creek (with trees) system.

As such, it has been decided that Mankey should be banned from the creek and will no longer be welcome in the creek, on bridge, or underwater. He has been given a millisecond ban for the time being, though it will likely be reduced if he decided he wishes to continue using Creek (with trees) for purposes aside from dancing or dropping SmellingSalts.

I do apologize for the lack of timeliness for this explanation but I do not apologize for how it was handled or the timing. This ban is not a joke as some may have speculated. Last night was a tipping point and his continued presence will have only negatively impacted Creek (with trees) further. The timing of this Nuzzle has been considered for a number of weeks and though it may not have been the most professional means of handling the situation, handling it otherwise would have likely caused more issues than it solved. Please remember that this is ultimately a game that we all enjoy as a hobby and taking it too seriously will only cause paralysis to Mankey as a whole.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about health and energy (Both have exchanged similar blows, Mankey having a slight health lead despite paralysis, but less overall energy than Pachirisu). I will be glad to discuss this matter further with anyone who has doubts or questions.

Thanks, everyone! I hope you continue to enjoy Creek (with trees) as we continue to grow and change.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:04 AM   #7
Connor
Disillusioned

Plant a Sweet Kiss on him, then create a Quick Charge Substitute.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:40 AM   #8
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Stay still and use Focus Energy to remove confusion. Then try Smelling Salts to jolt yourself out of paralysis and strike."

Last edited by Mew The Gato; 01-03-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL