UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #101
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
BEDLAM RIDGE
The Temporary City Zone

The Ribcage Mall (Ribs): To the south-east, the once-gloroius shopping district has all but collapsed into a hoodlum's haven of cracked windows, spray paint and the very home of the rebellious Ribs. Many of the stores have been long ransacked and looted, and the very air around the location is one of unease, with each corner potentially hiding a thug ready to leap out and rob you in broad daylight. The Ribs care not for domination and running the city, but rather see it as their playground and wish to expand into other locations, at the behest of their boss. Those who wish to try the life of a street gangster would do well to check the area out as they are always welcoming to new members, though crossing them will leave you in a sticky situation. Despite the state of the place, many urban pokemon have made the mall their home, enjoying the organised medley of craziness. Reply in Cyan.
"This doesn't look anything like the pictures," Jeri commented, scratching his head. The urban exploration blog he had found made the mall seem much less... war-torn. He was hoping to just see some abandoned stores and general urban decay, not rubble and graffiti and what he suspected were literal landmines. This was decidedly not the adventure he had hoped for. Buuuut, he also had spent quite a bit of effort to find his way to this ruined city in order to explore, so it would be a waste for him to just pack it in now. He figured that he'd just poke around for a little while, maybe take some pictures of any neat ruins and leave. He felt obligated to have at least something to show for his effort.

Sensing some danger, he reached for his belt for a Poké Ball. However, he quickly realized that, as this was not planned to be more than a quick outing, he had failed to properly prepare for the trip. His team was definitely not optimal, but, thumbing through his options, he did find a Pokémon that might be at least fitting for this environment. He flicked out a Poké Ball, the light shimmering to reveal a small, wispy creature.

"Hm, I guess I haven't named you yet, huh?" Jeri greeted his nameless Duskull. The creature drifted around, looking listless. He had done a lot to train this little guy, but he realized he hadn't really bonded much with the ghost. It seemed like as good an opportunity as any.

"Well, why don't we check this place out?" he suggested. The Duskull seemed apathetic but did not protest.

"Aaaalrighty then."


Member Post

Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:33 PM   #102
PikaGod
Marsh Badge
 
PikaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
PikaGod: For a moment, it seems like the detective before you is going to rise to your barely masked sass, his eyes narrowing and his posture slouching, the way he was considering you with such scrutiny distinctly uncomfortable. Then, with an exhaled snort, he turns on his heel, walking towards an abandoned desk and waving a hand behind him as he goes.

"Yeah, yeah. Make sure you check in with the register desk once you're done. Let me get back to doin' some real work."

The emphasis put on "real" was clearly yet another jibe at you, but despite your disgruntled Stufful you choose to save your true feelings for after you had turned your back on him. One of the younger officers stationed around the room notices this as you leave, shooting you a brief grin and mouthing an apology.

Stepping out into the not so fresh air once more, you look around, noticing for the first time just how grey everything looked. If depression were a colour, this would be it for certain, the drab exterior of the surrounding buildings doing nothing to help the grim cloud hanging overhead, threatening to come thundering down with rain at any moment. Still, you had a job to do, and it isn't long before you come across something which catches your attention. As you round the corner of one of the nearby streets, not having long since left the headquarters behind you, a young girl comes crashing headlong into you. You both fall to the ground, and after fending off the shock of the sudden impact, you realise that this could be quite a situation. The young girl couldn't be any older than 10, and her arms were peppered with band aids from wrist upwards. She seemed frantic, her pale blue eyes stricken with fear and her blonde hair messy and loose. Before you can truly process what was happening, the young girl leaps to her feet, desperately spewing out a plea for help.

"Mi-miss! You gotta help me! They got my friend!"
Melody looked down at the small child, the distress evident in her eyes. A whole slew of thoughts flew through her mind, ranging from 'omg i need to help this poor smoll child' to 'omg I need to go get the police', that one was very quickly followed up by a 'maybe not after that asshole who spoke to me'. Needless to say, it was a whole rollercoaster of a thought process.

Melody looked down at Princess, only to see that the Stufful had already walked over to the girl. Her protective instincts had already kicked in, Princess had been taught every since birth that she was to protect nearly all that she could. Raising her eyebrow, Melody let out a little sigh, the pop star wasn't stupid. She had been with Princess long enough to know that the decision had already been made for her.

"Hey there chidlet," she said, "Who has your friend? What happened?" She paused for a moment. "Do you want to go to the station and talk to the officers there?"
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles: Melody Star
Mountain Stones: Krustallos
Wild Future: Gregor Munch

PikaGod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:19 PM   #103
134
Believe that.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Roman Empire
Posts: 614



Shanty Heights


Kawaii:
You eagerly agree to take up the firefighting training, and Jeremy seems pleased with your enthusiasm. Clapping you on the back, he waits for Mathilda to say her goodbyes, before leading you and your crew out of the neighborhood. As you walk, you get a better idea of the condition Shanty Heights is really in. There aren't many vehicles left in the boroughs, and those that are are mostly on blocks. Due to extortion, people have sold or traded many of their large assets. One family appears to have torn down their garage and built a makeshift greenhouse out of sheet plastic -- how ingenious!
A woman is standing in what's left of the driveway, bricks stacks around her,
in a soiled apron and work gloves. She waves at Jeremy as you walk by.

After a while, the houses begin to think, and soon give way to empty lots,
full of dead yellow grass and general suburban debris. One upon a time developers probably had plans for these parts, but when the government collapsed, so did the contracts. There's a small lake -- no doubt a selling point for the would-be housing developments -- around which a small series of temporary buildings have been erected. A banner strung up between two large Apicot trees reads:

SHANTY HEIGHT VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTING TRAINING

About two dozen volunteers are busy doing various tasks. Jeremy leads you towards one of the buildings, opening the door for you; inside, a blond woman with mousy features and round glasses looks up from a circle of four other people gathered around a table, a clipboard in her hand.

"Lorraine, I got one more for ya," He announces, chipperly. Lorraine sighs, but smiles genuinely. You notice her glasses are neatly taped together at the nose piece, with silver duct tape.

"I'm just starting this group," she says, tiredly. "Why don't you grab a chair with us, um... oh! How rude of me! Let me introduce myself! I'm Lorraine McMiller. I'm one of the trainers here. And you?"


134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:56 AM   #104
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post



Shanty Heights


Kawaii:
You eagerly agree to take up the firefighting training, and Jeremy seems pleased with your enthusiasm. Clapping you on the back, he waits for Mathilda to say her goodbyes, before leading you and your crew out of the neighborhood. As you walk, you get a better idea of the condition Shanty Heights is really in. There aren't many vehicles left in the boroughs, and those that are are mostly on blocks. Due to extortion, people have sold or traded many of their large assets. One family appears to have torn down their garage and built a makeshift greenhouse out of sheet plastic -- how ingenious!
A woman is standing in what's left of the driveway, bricks stacks around her,
in a soiled apron and work gloves. She waves at Jeremy as you walk by.

After a while, the houses begin to think, and soon give way to empty lots,
full of dead yellow grass and general suburban debris. One upon a time developers probably had plans for these parts, but when the government collapsed, so did the contracts. There's a small lake -- no doubt a selling point for the would-be housing developments -- around which a small series of temporary buildings have been erected. A banner strung up between two large Apicot trees reads:

SHANTY HEIGHT VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTING TRAINING

About two dozen volunteers are busy doing various tasks. Jeremy leads you towards one of the buildings, opening the door for you; inside, a blond woman with mousy features and round glasses looks up from a circle of four other people gathered around a table, a clipboard in her hand.

"Lorraine, I got one more for ya," He announces, chipperly. Lorraine sighs, but smiles genuinely. You notice her glasses are neatly taped together at the nose piece, with silver duct tape.

"I'm just starting this group," she says, tiredly. "Why don't you grab a chair with us, um... oh! How rude of me! Let me introduce myself! I'm Lorraine McMiller. I'm one of the trainers here. And you?"




Kawaii smiled gently when she was introduced to Lorraine. She gently took a seat and introduced herself. "My name is Kawaii Tsuno. I'm originally from an obscure part of Kalos but I've been travaling around Fizzytopia lately."
Frieghya gave a small mental nudge "Oh! and these are my pokemon. The Espeon is Frieghya, The Shelder is Becky, the Lotad is Paleon and the Cottonee is Cerno"
(OoC: i'm opperating under the idea that my latest edit does not count.)
Each pokemon nodded when they were introduced then stood obiediantly by Kawaii not making a sound.
This pink-haired trainer cleared her throat before speaking "I have come to this area to help and it seems that joining the FireFighters is the best way to do that." she stops and nods before sitting back and listening intently to the group's conversastion. The female trainer never did very well with introductions so she had stopped herself before she launched into her entire life story. Kawaii was excited to finally be helping she had been worried that the refugees would be too afraid of her and her pokemon. Or would reject her help like they almost had. She honestly did not want anything in return, the pinkette just wanted to help out. She was not a people person at first but as soon as you got to meet her she would do anything for her friends. This could technically be seen as clingy or annoying. Thosevwho knew her better know that this is not so. The female trainer acts like this because she is scared of loosing those kind enough to talk to her.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:03 AM   #105
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Bedlam Ridge
The Temporary City Zone

The Ribcage Mall (Ribs): Please reply in Cyan!

Jerichi:

It seems that, in some way, you found yourself duped as you approached The Ribcage Mall. It wasn't always called that, but after the violent and sudden takeover by the Ribs, nobody calls it by its previous name anymore. You look around, noting that this place seems more like some kind of war zone than just typical urban dilapidation. You walk by a derelict police car, or at least, you believe its one looking at the charred mess of the police lights on top. The car had long since been burned, with Rib tags adorning the car instead of the familiar, and almost safe, white and blue colors. You gingerly walk forwards, afraid that there might be some kind of explosive device on the ground to catch you unawares. IEDs, they call them. Your Duskull seems to be unaware of the danger around it, instead just hanging back a short distance from you. What was going through the Duskull's head was anyone's guess. It probably didn't want to be here as much as you did though.

You take a couple pictures of interesting objects, like a looted storefront, but you stop in place as you think you see people ahead of you. There are two people in what looks to be some kind of gang uniform, no doubt members of the infamous Ribs that roam the area, and they seem to be carrying some sort of large bag between the two of them. It looks like it might be a duffle bag, but they're too far away for you to notice. The bag also seems to be moving also, like there is something inside that wants to get out. The two men put down the bag, and you can hear some profanity as they begin to kick the bag, trying to make whatever is inside stop moving around. A truly horrifying sight for most people. Whatever the Ribs are up to, it can't be good. Will you be a hero, or will you make a tactical retreat from the situation?

What will you do?
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:40 PM   #106
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
Bedlam Ridge
The Temporary City Zone

The Ribcage Mall (Ribs): Please reply in Cyan!

Jerichi:

It seems that, in some way, you found yourself duped as you approached The Ribcage Mall. It wasn't always called that, but after the violent and sudden takeover by the Ribs, nobody calls it by its previous name anymore. You look around, noting that this place seems more like some kind of war zone than just typical urban dilapidation. You walk by a derelict police car, or at least, you believe its one looking at the charred mess of the police lights on top. The car had long since been burned, with Rib tags adorning the car instead of the familiar, and almost safe, white and blue colors. You gingerly walk forwards, afraid that there might be some kind of explosive device on the ground to catch you unawares. IEDs, they call them. Your Duskull seems to be unaware of the danger around it, instead just hanging back a short distance from you. What was going through the Duskull's head was anyone's guess. It probably didn't want to be here as much as you did though.

You take a couple pictures of interesting objects, like a looted storefront, but you stop in place as you think you see people ahead of you. There are two people in what looks to be some kind of gang uniform, no doubt members of the infamous Ribs that roam the area, and they seem to be carrying some sort of large bag between the two of them. It looks like it might be a duffle bag, but they're too far away for you to notice. The bag also seems to be moving also, like there is something inside that wants to get out. The two men put down the bag, and you can hear some profanity as they begin to kick the bag, trying to make whatever is inside stop moving around. A truly horrifying sight for most people. Whatever the Ribs are up to, it can't be good. Will you be a hero, or will you make a tactical retreat from the situation?

What will you do?
This was already feeling like a bad idea. Jeri knew he probably should have trusted his instincts and turned around when he noticed all the signs of hostile occupation. To be perfectly honest, he didn't know why he had followed through with this in the first place! But he was here now, no turning back. And though he did feel his self-preservation instinct echo in the back of his head, now faced with this moral conundrum, he felt compelled to help at least a little, even if from the sidelines.

Jeri ducked behind a nearby crumbled pillar, beckoning to Duskull to join him in his hiding place. The ghost floated over continuing to appear disinterested. Jeri watched in disgust as the two thugs proceeded to kick whatever was squirming in the bag, which just served to harden his resolve in spite of what his instincts warned him. He wasn't looking to clean up this part of town like some sort of vigilante, but seeing (what he presumed to be a) Pokémon being abused compelled him to act. He wasn't about to risk his hide though - he wasn't stupid - especially when he had a faithful companion by his side who could deal much more easily with these folks than he could.

"Okay, uh. I really do have to name you, don't I? Anyway, go and trip those two up with a Confuse Ray, then stay hidden somewhere as you drag the bag back with Psychic. Be gentle, though."

Duskull acknowledges the orders and drifts off, while Jeri stays hidden behind his makeshift cover, hoping this somehow works.
Member Post

Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 03:31 PM   #107
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
As Lillian ascended the staircase, Lillian got the feeling that something really wasn't right. She climbed, and climbed, and climbed, careful to avoid any steps that might lead to a one-way ticket back to the ground floor, but no matter how much she went up, it didn't seem like she making any real progress. Her legs were heavy with fatigue. She certainly hadn't been expecting to get this much exercise from this. It seemed to have gotten darker in the stairwell, and Lillian looked over the railing to see if she could say anything below.

No matter how hard she tried to peer into the murky darkness, she couldn't see anything but more stairs. There didn't look like any floors were down below, and Lillian began to wonder if she had, rather foolhardily, fallen into some kind of trap. Lillian looked up, trying to see if she could see a floor ahead of her. But it was the same. All the darkness ahead of her had to hide was just more stairs. 'Great. We're trapped in an endless staircase. I knew this place had some tricks for us.' Lillian couldn't tell if she was thinking in her voice or in Nightingale's, but she figured it was her own. She wasn't thinking about how dirty the place was, after all.

Lillian tried to look at the window as well to see if she could see anything outside, but it was basically pitch black. There wasn't really anything she could see. She had figured as much though, as she didn't really think she was in the same place as before. Maybe this was some kind of alternative Bastion, but Lillian felt that she was getting herself into a bad situation. As she thought that however, suddenly one of the windows slammed open, the windowpanes shattering as they hit the wall at high velocity. A powerful gust of wind blew in, so strong that Lillian was caught by surprise and blown off of her feet.

She tumbled down a couple of the stairs, everything a blur until she hit the railing. The guard of the rail snapped off and went tumbling into the abyss below. Lillian couldn't be sure, but she was pretty sure she never heard it hit the bottom. She slowly got back up, but suddenly all the other windows in the stairway slammed open with the same intensity as the first. The air in the stairwell grew cold as wind blew all around her, forcing Lillian to clutch onto the railing to support herself. Whatever was here clearly did not want her to be.

'If this is an endless stairwell, that there has to be some way to dispelling it. I have to find someway out of it.' Lillian thought as she fought against the wind, trying to think of any way she could get rid of this arcane trick. Her gun was likely not a smart idea, since it would be blown away by the wind. Also there wasn't anything for her to shoot. With Remilia sick she couldn't rely on her either. It was just Lillian on her own. 'Going up and down likely won't change anything. It'll just be more stairs the whole way. I guess I could yell at them to leave? But what good would that do?'

Lillian thought of one more option. There was a way to literally exit the stairwell: the windows. But it was very risky, as she didn't know exactly where she was in the scheme of things. She could still be near the ground floor, or she could be way above the ground and fall to her death. Or there could simply be nothing outside the windows. Just some black paint. But she didn't want to risk it just yet. Even if she felt it was hopeless, she at the very least wanted to go a little higher. Gripping onto the stairwell as tight as she can, she began to walk upwards, fighting against the wind to make some progress. If she couldn't, then she would take that risk.
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:54 PM   #108
Keluvax
Pokemon Trainer
 
Keluvax's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 9
A newcomer!

Quote:
Shanty Heights (Neutral): As with any city, upper and lower class are divided, and to the unfortunates of the Shiny Heights sector to the south, the Shells and Ribs have made the location their battleground. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, the people of the christened Shanty Heights struggle through life, trapped on all sides with their lives and livelihoods at stake, whether it be from the ruthless Shells or the rascally Ribs. What they do possess is companionship, and a yearning to flee the city as refugees, and will be willing to give whatever it takes to ensure their freedom from the bedlam. The pokemon who call Shanty Heights home are those who possess what the people do not: Freedom of movement and little worry for the battles around them. Reply in Violet.
Well, Madeline wasn't sure what she was expecting when she arrived-- while Fizzytopia sounded like a really nice place, the fact that this place could be related to the death of her mom more or less spoiled the image for her. Judging by the place she now resided in, it was safe to say that Fizzytopia was a bit of a misnomer, at least nowadays. It was even more apparent in the Shanty Heights, which had to be the slummiest of slums she had ever seen.

She had to start somewhere, though. And since she had no connections and just enough money for herself, she decided that the underbelly of the city was probably the best place to get answers. "Stay wary, Luna," she warned the Sableye perched on her fluffy, brown hair. "It's been a while since you last fought... I don't want you to get hurt."

Luna chuckled in confirmation, raising up her bejewled head and glancing around.

The psychic gave her Pokemon a tired smile, looking up at the Sableye with omber blue eyes before digging through the starter pack she had received upon her arrival. "Maybe we could find some other Pokemon to help us? I know you're good, but I don't think you can carry us through every battle."

The jewel Pokemon huffed and pulled the trainer's hair over her face. Madeline pushed it back out and dusted off her blue sweater. "Don't worry, Luna. I'm not going to forget you."

And with that confirmation, she crept deeper into the ghetto on sandaled socks, equal parts intimidated and excited.
__________________
Keluvax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:04 AM   #109
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,484
TheKnightsFury - Stunned, and yet somehow not entirely shocked, Smithie took a step toward you and crossed his arms. His comrades looked at each other worriedly. "What's the matter, new guy? You ain't got the balls to dirty your hands? Your words, not mine." He began cracking his knuckles. "I should have known you'd be a chickenshit. They always are." Without breaking his gaze, he reached into his coat and produced a Pokeball, which he then angrily threw straight to the ground beside him. In an instant, and a flash of light, a dark, stout bird Pokemon with a half-broken egg shaped waist manifested. Its right eye had a scar through it, leaving it shut. The Vullaby opened its good eye, and screeched at you viciously.

"I don't like chickenshits. I'm sick of seeing them everywhere. You all talk a tough game, but when the time comes to man up and do a job, you pussy out. And that," he reached into his pocket and produced a pistol. He cocked his neck sideways and spat, shaking the gun toward your direction while he yelled. "That really, really pisses me off." The Vullaby cawwed angrily. AK and the unidentified thug took a step back. "H-hey, Smithie, bro, you don't gotta go there, especially... especially not here," AK slipped out pleadingly, getting quieter as he spoke. Smithie turned to him, and, for a moment, looked like he was going to do something unspeakable. And then, his facial expression changed to a much calmer demeanor. He grunted. He slid the gun back into his pocket and turned back to you, once again spitting on the ground.

"Luckily for you I'm a man of second chances," Smithie said, "and an honest one at that. You want your Pokemon to swap hands? Then let's swap some hands. You win, I'll let you into the park. But you lose...?" The Vullaby grinned sinisterly. Smithie tapped the outside of the pocket he had slid his firearm back into. "Then we're going to have a problem. And by we, I mean you." AK and the other thug gently sighed and slowly backed up several feet. In the chaos, having turned your full attention to Smithie, you had briefly lost focus on the fact that you were in the middle of searching the old man for his wallet. As you turned back to him, a sharp pain jolted through your abdomen. You instinctively clutched your stomach where he had struck you, his fist still flying upward through the air. The man flailed backward onto the pavement as you released him from your grasp. He tumbled onto his open palms, pulling at the cracks in the ground, crawling away as quickly as possible while coughing uncontrollably.

Smithie spat. "Pathetic." He briskly walked up to the man as he was crawling across the ground. He stomped on his back and pulled out his gun. He then cocked it, and, hovering it a few feet above the man, aimed it directly at his head. The man gasped. The other two thugs did as well. Smithie turned toward you, smiling. "Looks like I just upped the ante. I hope for his sake, too, that you win." He laughed. The Vullaby followed, echoing its trainer. "So, are we going to battle or what, bitch?"




Balmund - After weighing your options carefully, you ultimately decide to play it cool and blend into the confused crowd. But before you had even had the chance to make up your mind, someone else had stepped into the ring. She was clearly female, possibly in her mid 20s. It was difficult to tell, as most of her face was covered by a long dark navy blue parka, which she wore zipped up to her nose, and a similarly colored flat cap that was perched perfectly across her head, lowered to her eyebrows. It seemed as though all of the pieces had fallen into place for you, making this the perfect opportunity. You grabbed a beer from a passing vendor while a crowdgoer near you turned and raised his glass, laughing slightly. "Can you believe this shit? A Krokorok? My Shellder could beat that thing with its tongue tied..." He took a chug of his beer, and turned back to the match. It seemed as though you were blending in quite nicely.

The announcer stood up from his booth and walked over to the front of the makeshift stage with his microphone. "Well, well, then, ladies and gentlemen, it appears we've found ourselves a challenger!" The crowd became rowdy. Some whistled, others drunkenly spat misogynistic comments, some screamed excitedly. "Do you have a name, miss?" The announcer asked, slowly moving his arm through the gated bars of the stage, offering the microphone to the woman. She did not acknowledge him, and instead closed her eyes. She remained silent, and removed her hand out of her coat pocket to reveal a Pokeball. The guards on stage prodded the Krokorok forward, who in turn snapped its jaws threateningly at its handlers. The contender opened her palm outward, tapping the device's central button. The latch on the ball loosened slightly, and in a flash of light, a Trevenant manifested onto the stage. Much like its trainer, it stood still, calmly observing its surroundings, sweeping its eye across the crowd, from one side of the arena to the other.

A rugged man in a black vest and slacks walked down the aisle of people you had slid into. "Alright people, pay up. Minimum ten bucks. Take a number, write your bet, place it in the box. Blue ticket for the Krok, red for the challenger. We ain't got all day, the show's about to start." The crowd frantically tore tickets from the man's hand, each with numbers written on them, and depositing their cash into the box he carried with him; blue, red, it seemed there was no clear favorite. The challenger, whoever she was, seemed to have an air of confidence about herself, and her silence only made her more interesting.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, our battlers are ready to throw down! On the blue side, we have our returning champion, Krokorok! And on the red side, our new challenger, Trevenant! The match ends when a combatant has fallen!" The announcer stepped back to his table. The lights in the facility dimmed, with only a few spotlights focusing on the stage. The announcer lifted a tiny mallet and with two taps, hammered at a bell that sat beside him. It rang, signaling the start of the match. Immediately, the Trevenant bolted, its legs carrying it across the length of the arena quickly and decisively. The Krokorok moved itself into a defensive stance, unhinging its jaw - perhaps ready to Bite, or even Crunch its opponent. The Trevenant lowered its head, obviously preparing to headbutt the Krokorok with a Horn Leech. Its trainer remained silent and motionless, despite the jeering of the crowd.

For a moment, you turned your attention away from what was sure to be a brutal fight. It was the perfect opportunity for the guards to work behind the scenes, and you knew this. Except... the guards who had been standing outside the room where the Manectric had been taken were now gone. The door was wide open, as was the door previously guarded by the other individual who had stepped away to converse with his colleague. It seemed odd that not only had these guards now disappeared entirely, but that their doors had been left wide open. In fact, now that you looked, none of the guards were at their posts as they had been previously, though all other doors remained tightly shut. You took another sip from your beer, considering the possibilities. You scanned the area again - and something stood out to you. The door where the Manectric had been taken appeared to have something odd lying on the ground in the entryway. Upon further
inspection, it appeared as though it was a guard's hat, sitting perfectly upright and unblemished as though it were a natural part of the environment. You looked around, and the rest of the crowd seemed to be heavily invested into the match, which was quickly becoming savage.

You knew that Orchrist was one solid snake, so if this was, by chance, her doing, there was no way the experienced Seviper was going to leave a trail - unless, perhaps, it was on purpose.




Brave Saix - The ball smacked the door harder than you had anticipated, cracking it open and rolling inside. Jill flew after it, annoyed by your trickery. Without much else to do, you looked around the quarters you found yourself in. It occurred to you that the doors all had plaques hung on them with different descriptions: “Magic Room”, “Trick Room”, and “Wonder Room”, the latter of which was the room Jill had flown into.

However, within seconds, the Noibat flew back out of the room - without the ball. The look on her face was one of horror. She was clearly incredibly panicked, flying in circles around your head before landing on your shoulder and nudging you gently with a sense of anxiety. She was shaking in fright. After a moment, she slowly flew back over to the door, gesturing toward it pleadingly, but silently. Whatever it was that she found in there had managed to really shake her up quite a bit.

You found yourself in a bit of a predicament. You’re not entirely sure how much longer it would be before the admin returned, but Jill seemed to be fairly intent on having your full attention for whatever was behind the door. You had to come to a decision about what you were going to do, and quickly - would checking out what was behind the door be worth the risk? Or perhaps it would be more prudent to wait for Saoirse to return and see what she had in store?





Emi - Without many options, you began to climb the stairs again slowly, using the old railing for support, dragging yourself up the stairwell one step at a time. It almost felt as though the further you climbed, the further the wind intensified. After several paces up the staircase, the air became more and more frigid, and the pressure being exerted onto you from the wind became almost unbearable. Suddenly, with a thunderous snap, a large window pane cracked in two and toppled downward, narrowly missing you as it plummeted down the stairs, eventually falling over the edge of the stairs and disappearing into the abyss below like the guard rail before it.

You pushed yourself as hard as you could, but your body began to lock up. Between the coolness of the air and the nonstop bombardment of the breeze from all directions, you collapsed onto your knees. In a moment of desperation, you looked to the only remaining option that appeared to be left: the windows themselves. Even though the nearest window was only a few more steps upward, crawling to it seemed like the most difficult task in the world. However, with the assistance of some vines protruding out of the cracks in the concrete, you finally managed to pull yourself to the windowsill. With one hand at a time, you managed to pull yourself upright, facing directly into the onslaught of air rushing into the bastion. The breeze felt like millions of sharp needles dragging against your cheeks. At this point, you just needed to escape. As difficult as it was to muster, you were able to lift one leg out of the window at a time. Blood began to run down your face, dripping over the edge of the window and disappearing into blackness. Having finally given into the despair of the situation, you loosened your grip on the windowsill, and with a light push, you did what all things suspended in the free air do: you fell.

Instantly, the wind stopped, and the darkness disappeared. Yet you continued to fall. You rushed headfirst down the side of the great building, the ground which would host your final resting place rushing closer and closer every second to meet you, and it seemed as if it did so eagerly. How high up were you, anyway? Who knows, now. It didn’t matter anymore. Perhaps Morgana had been right after all. Funny how things work out. The ground grew closer, and hungrier, eager for its victim…

SMACK.

You jolted upright in a cold sweat, breathing fast and heavily. Your heart was thumping hard against your chest, so hard that it must have felt painful. You took a moment to collect yourself; what you had just been through felt real. There’s no way it wasn’t real. It wasn’t a dream, there’s no possible way it could have been a dream. But you were still in the Bastion; in fact, you immediately realized from the tiling that you were laying on one of the staircase’s many platforms. You pulled yourself upright, and -

Five of them. Hovering right above you, no - encircling you. Their tendrils joined in the shape of a pentagram, with you sitting at the center. Their eyes glowed a fierce blue for a moment, and then, they stopped. They loosened their grasp, their appendages falling limp, as they remained stationary. They slowly tilted their gazes down toward you, fixating their collective attention on the Pokeball that contained Remilia. Unfortunately, almost as though it had read your mind before you could even think of it, one of the Pokemon reached out and wrapped its appendage around your firearm, which had been laying on the ground next to you, coiling itself around it and pulling it inward. In unison, the five Drifloon slowly lifted themselves into the air and began spinning slowly around you. They tilted their heads, their collective gaze now fixated on you.

Suddenly, everything became unfamiliar; your surroundings in the Bastion began to warp and your senses began to feel overwhelmed with confusion. The walls began to melt, and the solid floor you sat upon began to feel like a dense liquid you could sink into. The musty smell of the building had been replaced with what smelled like freshly baked bread and sewage. The windows panes began rumbling, and a loud, piercing screech, coupled with intermittent sounds of people screaming, and infants crying, began to fill your ears from all directions. You also realized your mouth began to taste like rusted metal. The stairs began to twist sideways, and you felt as though the platform underneath you could turn to quicksand at any given moment, dragging you into nothingness...

Last edited by deoxys; 05-28-2017 at 02:23 AM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:15 AM   #110
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
[color=silver]TheKnightsFury - Stunned, and yet somehow not entirely shocked, Smithie took a step toward you and crossed his arms. His comrades looked at each other worriedly. "What's the matter, new guy? You ain't got the balls to dirty your hands? Your words, not mine." He began cracking his knuckles. "I should have known you'd be a chickenshit. They always are." Without breaking his gaze, he reached into his coat and produced a Pokeball, which he then angrily threw straight to the ground beside him. In an instant, and a flash of light, a dark, stout bird Pokemon with a half-broken egg shaped waist manifested. Its right eye had a scar through it, leaving it shut. The Vullaby opened its good eye, and screeched at you viciously.

"I don't like chickenshits. I'm sick of seeing them everywhere. You all talk a tough game, but when the time comes to man up and do a job, you pussy out. And that," he reached into his pocket and produced a pistol. He cocked his neck sideways and spat, shaking the gun toward your direction while he yelled. "That really, really pisses me off." The Vullaby cawwed angrily. AK and the unidentified thug took a step back. "H-hey, Smithie, bro, you don't gotta go there, especially... especially not here," AK slipped out pleadingly, getting quieter as he spoke. Smithie turned to him, and, for a moment, looked like he was going to do something unspeakable. And then, his facial expression changed to a much calmer demeanor. He grunted. He slid the gun back into his pocket and turned back to you, once again spitting on the ground.

"Luckily for you I'm a man of second chances," Smithie said, "and an honest one at that. You want your Pokemon to swap hands? Then let's swap some hands. You win, I'll let you into the park. But you lose...?" The Vullaby grinned sinisterly. Smithie tapped the outside of the pocket he had slid his firearm back into. "Then we're going to have a problem. And by we, I mean you." AK and the other thug gently sighed and slowly backed up several feet. In the chaos, having turned your full attention to Smithie, you had briefly lost focus on the fact that you were in the middle of searching the old man for his wallet. As you turned back to him, a sharp pain jolted through your abdomen. You instinctively clutched your stomach where he had struck you, his fist still flying upward through the air. The man flailed backward onto the pavement as you released him from your grasp. He tumbled onto his open palms, pulling at the cracks in the ground, crawling away as quickly as possible while coughing uncontrollably.

Smithie spat. "Pathetic." He briskly walked up to the man as he was crawling across the ground. He stomped on his back and pulled out his gun. He then cocked it, and, hovering it a few feet above the man, aimed it directly at his head. The man gasped. The other two thugs did as well. Smithie turned toward you, smiling. "Looks like I just upped the ante. I hope for his sake, too, that you win." He laughed. The Vullaby followed, echoing its trainer. "So, are we going to battle or what, bitch?"

Smithie had plucked a nerve, that big talking muppet was going to regret every word that slipped from his shit filled mouth. Even his comrades thought we was overstepping, pulling out his gun was a bitch ass move. Anyone could hide behind a firearm, Jayson had always despised them and refused to ever wield one. One thing he could wield was a Pokemon, however the Pokemon Smithie had under his control posed a threat to every Pokemon he had at his disposal. Most of them were either inexperienced or would be faced with a type disadvantage. Jayson fired he would lose the fight, especially considering how battle hardened the Vullaby looked. Then he remembered the Pokeball that Detective Ehrmantraut had given him, with strict instructions to only use it as a last option. He didn't really have any other option, a civilian's life hung in the balance and his possibly did as well.

Jayson had to do everything he could to defend the civilian, even if he was still a little sore from the blow he had taken. He would have done the same thing if he was put in that situation, he didn't blame the civilian at all. He blamed Smithie, the smart mouth muppet was going to get what he fucking deserved! Jayson dug into his pockets before producing the Pokeball containing the unknown pokemon.

"You're calling me a bitch? Your the one holding a gun to an innocent, does that make you feel like a big man? I'm going to beat you six ways from Sunday you muppet faced mule!" Jayson tossed the Pokeball out in front of himself, hoping internally that whatever was inside would be strong enough to take on the Vullaby.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 11:26 AM   #111
Brave Saix
Boulder Badge
 
Brave Saix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Brave Saix - The ball smacked the door harder than you had anticipated, cracking it open and rolling inside. Jill flew after it, annoyed by your trickery. Without much else to do, you looked around the quarters you found yourself in. It occurred to you that the doors all had plaques hung on them with different descriptions: “Magic Room”, “Trick Room”, and “Wonder Room”, the latter of which was the room Jill had flown into.

However, within seconds, the Noibat flew back out of the room - without the ball. The look on her face was one of horror. She was clearly incredibly panicked, flying in circles around your head before landing on your shoulder and nudging you gently with a sense of anxiety. She was shaking in fright. After a moment, she slowly flew back over to the door, gesturing toward it pleadingly, but silently. Whatever it was that she found in there had managed to really shake her up quite a bit.

You found yourself in a bit of a predicament. You’re not entirely sure how much longer it would be before the admin returned, but Jill seemed to be fairly intent on having your full attention for whatever was behind the door. You had to come to a decision about what you were going to do, and quickly - would checking out what was behind the door be worth the risk? Or perhaps it would be more prudent to wait for Saoirse to return and see what she had in store?
Seeing Jill in her mortified state sent a chill down Sypher's spine. Clearly nothing good was afoot in this "Wonder Room". Given the name and the screams that he had heard earlier Sypher could only guess that it was some kind of torture chamber. He followed her over to the door patting her on the head to comfort her. "Everything's gonna be alright." he said smiling as he recalled into her pokéball. "At least I hope..."

Sypher knew that he needed to get the ball from the room. Otherwise, his cover might be blown if it even existed in the first place. The ease with which the door had opened left him a bit at odds with what was happening. It just seemed all too suspicious. Several questions came to mind. Why would these rooms not be under tighter security? What was the meaning behind the names of the rooms? And most importantly, which of the other two rooms had Saoirse entered when she had left? Uncertain of what lay beyond and seeing no other option, Sypher rushed into the room to find the ball, hopefully before Saoirse returned.
__________________
Brave Saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #112
134
Believe that.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Roman Empire
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
The Ribcage Mall.

134
: Pokemon battles. They bring out emotions in people, from joy and sorrow, to anger and giddiness. Having been thrust into an unexpected fight, and with Kai taking the head against the deceitful opponent, you feel something inside you boil, whether that be your blood or soul, and your scowl and words you fire off at Ross take the grown man by surprise, eliciting a chorus of 'ooohs' and 'fokken tolds' from the spectators. The Rib recomposes himself, however, and gives a hearty laugh.

"Hah hah hah! Ya got a spine in there after all, now let's see you back up yer words!" Giving a point, Loki begins to sprint rapidly around Kakahai, you motion towards some of the rubble before giving your stark orders, the Vaporeon taken aback slightly by the sudden change of tone but more than eager to comply, as she finds herself surrounded by a team of five doubles of the Zorua, the quintet dashing around at speed. Making her way to the rubble, the Vaporeon swings her thick finned tail down upon it in an attacking manner, scooping up a large quantity of the dusty mess before whirling around, tossing the sand around her in a wide arc, keeping a close eye as it strikes at the five foxes as they close in on her.

Biding her time, Kakahai's irritance only serves to make the water within simmer, and when the dark type and copies leaps at her in an aerial fashion, she pinpoints one slightly messier than the others, steeling herself as the fox strikes her in a manoeuvre akin to an ace acrobat, illusory copies doing the same, and as Loki sneers behind them, their cockiness turns to alarm as they find themselves dirty and their copies completely clean.

"What the-" Ross can only blurt out as the Eeveelution, cheeks bulging and a devious smile on her face proceeds to blast the Zorua with a powerful burst of scalding hot water, the illusory copies fading as the searing liquid splashes over the fluffy creature. As this happens, you proceed to remove your damp clothing for something a little drier, ignoring the fact that you're in full view of a few dozen people...who give a cheer and a few whistles at this fact, some of them flinging some papery things in your direction. As it is, you're more focused on the battle than the money being confettied your way.

Speaking of, you can tell the Zorua was not expecting the attack, judging by the shocked look it mirrors on Ross. As he barks at it to turn around and attack, your starter capitalises on the confusion and lunges forward with her small fangs tinged a noxious violet before nipping the Zorua in the side with a toxic bite, enough to inject the poison into them but not to do damage. Shaking her off, the fox growls before releasing a dark pulse of energy outwards, the wave of energy buffeting the Vaporeon but ultimately more of a defensive ward than an actual assault. Shivering, you can tell that Loki's been poisoned, and has taken quite a sharp knock in damage, though Kakahai's still worse for wear. However, you have the energy advantage, having thwarted the evasive action, though what sand may have got in Loki's eyes would have been washed out.

"Fighting dirty? I gotta admit, that was pretty clever usin' the rubble like that! Just means we get serious...hone yer claws, then give 'em a good ol' feint attack, then prepare yer other trick..." your opponent growls. Your move, kid.


"I don't like the sound of that," Tate admitted. Kai panted, beginning to grow tired from the exertion. Her hip hurt, but she gritted her teeth through the pain, too proud to let the battle end in anything other than than their favor. Take clenched both fists in similar determination, chest heaving softly.

"Endure whatever is coming, Kai, baby!" The trainer called, with pangs of worry. Battling was a gruesome hobby that the naturalist didn't care much for, and when this was over, Tate was going to give all of these thugs the business for coercing them into this nonsense. "Then follow up with Hidden Power, and seal the deal with an Ice Beam!"

Tired, but resolute, Kai took her position.


__________________


Fizzy Bubbles Information
Squad InfoMemakyuSecret BaseField Journal (VG)

Active Team @ Bedlam Ridge

Active Team @ Le Marécage Noir

Active Team @ Minnao Isles

Active Team @ Incognito Isle

Active Team @ Abominable Snowdown


134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:32 PM   #113
Balmund
'Munds of fun
 
Balmund's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A snake's lair.
Posts: 2,369
Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Balmund - After weighing your options carefully, you ultimately decide to play it cool and blend into the confused crowd. But before you had even had the chance to make up your mind, someone else had stepped into the ring. She was clearly female, possibly in her mid 20s. It was difficult to tell, as most of her face was covered by a long dark navy blue parka, which she wore zipped up to her nose, and a similarly colored flat cap that was perched perfectly across her head, lowered to her eyebrows. It seemed as though all of the pieces had fallen into place for you, making this the perfect opportunity. You grabbed a beer from a passing vendor while a crowdgoer near you turned and raised his glass, laughing slightly. "Can you believe this shit? A Krokorok? My Shellder could beat that thing with its tongue tied..." He took a chug of his beer, and turned back to the match. It seemed as though you were blending in quite nicely.

The announcer stood up from his booth and walked over to the front of the makeshift stage with his microphone. "Well, well, then, ladies and gentlemen, it appears we've found ourselves a challenger!" The crowd became rowdy. Some whistled, others drunkenly spat misogynistic comments, some screamed excitedly. "Do you have a name, miss?" The announcer asked, slowly moving his arm through the gated bars of the stage, offering the microphone to the woman. She did not acknowledge him, and instead closed her eyes. She remained silent, and removed her hand out of her coat pocket to reveal a Pokeball. The guards on stage prodded the Krokorok forward, who in turn snapped its jaws threateningly at its handlers. The contender opened her palm outward, tapping the device's central button. The latch on the ball loosened slightly, and in a flash of light, a Trevenant manifested onto the stage. Much like its trainer, it stood still, calmly observing its surroundings, sweeping its eye across the crowd, from one side of the arena to the other.

A rugged man in a black vest and slacks walked down the aisle of people you had slid into. "Alright people, pay up. Minimum ten bucks. Take a number, write your bet, place it in the box. Blue ticket for the Krok, red for the challenger. We ain't got all day, the show's about to start." The crowd frantically tore tickets from the man's hand, each with numbers written on them, and depositing their cash into the box he carried with him; blue, red, it seemed there was no clear favorite. The challenger, whoever she was, seemed to have an air of confidence about herself, and her silence only made her more interesting.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, our battlers are ready to throw down! On the blue side, we have our returning champion, Krokorok! And on the red side, our new challenger, Trevenant! The match ends when a combatant has fallen!" The announcer stepped back to his table. The lights in the facility dimmed, with only a few spotlights focusing on the stage. The announcer lifted a tiny mallet and with two taps, hammered at a bell that sat beside him. It rang, signaling the start of the match. Immediately, the Trevenant bolted, its legs carrying it across the length of the arena quickly and decisively. The Krokorok moved itself into a defensive stance, unhinging its jaw - perhaps ready to Bite, or even Crunch its opponent. The Trevenant lowered its head, obviously preparing to headbutt the Krokorok with a Horn Leech. Its trainer remained silent and motionless, despite the jeering of the crowd.

For a moment, you turned your attention away from what was sure to be a brutal fight. It was the perfect opportunity for the guards to work behind the scenes, and you knew this. Except... the guards who had been standing outside the room where the Manectric had been taken were now gone. The door was wide open, as was the door previously guarded by the other individual who had stepped away to converse with his colleague. It seemed odd that not only had these guards now disappeared entirely, but that their doors had been left wide open. In fact, now that you looked, none of the guards were at their posts as they had been previously, though all other doors remained tightly shut. You took another sip from your beer, considering the possibilities. You scanned the area again - and something stood out to you. The door where the Manectric had been taken appeared to have something odd lying on the ground in the entryway. Upon further inspection, it appeared as though it was a guard's hat, sitting perfectly upright and unblemished as though it were a natural part of the environment. You looked around, and the rest of the crowd seemed to be heavily invested into the match, which was quickly becoming savage.

You knew that Orchrist was one solid snake, so if this was, by chance, her doing, there was no way the experienced Seviper was going to leave a trail - unless, perhaps, it was on purpose.
A more obvious chance couldn't have presented itself, and though perhaps there was some merit to consider the possible dangers, Duke could feel his window of opportunity closing out with each moment of hesitation. The crowd was roaring with excitement as the battle unfolded; the guards were off their station; now was the time to act. Having made a payment for his beverage and his personal bet ($60 on Krokorok), he then casually takes off his seat and hurriedly walks towards the door the beaten Manectric was previously dragged into, taking to the shadows of the already poorly lit enclosure, though he didn't make a particular effort to avoid the line of sight of the mysterious trainer at the center of the arena. He had a hunch, based on what little he had seen of her: that she wasn't like most of the joint's customers, and that she wasn't an ally of this gang either. Perhaps she was under a similar mission as himself, or perhaps her reasons were more personal. Regardless, he wagered that if she took notice of him, it would be more of a boon than a detriment.

Along the way, he made a mental note to pick up the hat, and though it clearly did not match the rest of his attire, it could probably fool some guard inside that would take notice of him merely from their peripheral vision. It would be a small help, but any advantage counts. What was important was that, once backstage, he avoid detection at all costs, or that, even if couldn't help it, that he at least limit the number of obstacles to a manageable number. He had to remind himself that he wasn't really in here as a one man army against an entire criminal gang. It was an in-and-out mission, nothing more. Fortunately for this purpose, things were going surprisingly smooth so far.

"Thanks Chris. Now hun, show me the money."
__________________

::FB::WF::

Last edited by Balmund; 06-10-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Editing cash transactions into my post.
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:27 AM   #114
134
Believe that.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Roman Empire
Posts: 614




Shanty Heights


Kawaii:

Lorraine listens politely as you introduce yourself, her tired but genuine smile omnipresent. When you take a seat, she returns her attention to the group as a whole. She clears her throat softly and flips through the papers on her clipboard, searching for where they were and where she should backtrack to, for your sake.

"Right. Kawaii, I was explain that your first task during training will be to catch us a Water-type Pokémon for use in fire-fighting efforts," Lorraine explains. "The bucket chains simply aren't fast enough. We need a regimine of Pokémon to be used by the fire fighting service, and by having the trainees catch them, our hope is that it will allow you to begin forging that essential bond with what is -- more or less -- your future coworkers."

Jeremy, who had been leaning against the wall and observing your exchange with Lorraine, speaks up.

"Kawaii used some of her Pokémon on a scene to help us," he says. "It was amazing. Just... amazing."

"That's wonderful," Lorraine chirps, perking up somewhat. She turns slightly, looking to you as the other recruits begin to murmur amongst themselves. "We're just now implementing this Pokémon idea; you're the first trainees to go out and catch for us, so we weren't certain how it would play out in practicality. I'm relieved that there's some basis for it in real world applications."

She stands again, and reaches into the breast pocket of her khaki vest, withdrawing five miniaturized Dive Balls. She sets them on the table, where they expand to full size.

"Everyone take one," she says, reaching up to adjust her glasses. "There's a flock of Ducklett in the adjacent pond. You'll each be tasked with battling and catching one for us. I'll accompany you as a group, and observe your progress. Any questions?"



134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:31 PM   #115
Marion Ette
The Light and the Shadow
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jirachi's Casino
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
The Bastion of Vacuous Dreams.

Marion Ette
: Taking precautions not to damage your belongings or hair, you decide on taking the window entrance, silently flitting across the road and climbing through the window, your curiosity deciding the path. You had faced unknown dangers and survived as a member of the Nightwatch, what was one unusual window in a mysterious and colossal building?

Clambering past the threshold, you drop into the room, looking behind you at the window to ensure you had a simple getaway plan...only to find there is no window. Indeed, your entrance had turned into a solid wall, one you confirm with a couple knocks on the stone. There wasn't any way back, but you had been in worse, and inwardly felt this would have been an inevitability. Taking in your surroundings, you find the room you're in to be rather old, both in the sense of it being abandoned for long enough, and being rather...medieval in setting.

Cobwebs and dust cake almost every surface of the oaken furniture, wrought iron chandeliers and candles perpetually lit with an unusual green light, with the mucky carpet indistinguishable from the granite floor. Ahead, a pair of wooden thrones stand near the back, with a pair of thick wooden doors that appear so heavy even a Machamp would put its back out trying to move them. However, what truly sets the scene apart are the lifelike mannequins sitting in the throne, both in present era clothing.

Something about the room feels off. The long table to the left has some unusual looking spheres, the rightmost table a feast laid out, not a speck of dust on them, while the mannequins seem to stare right at you. Well, you came looking for observation and discovery, you may as well get started on just that. The question is, though, where to begin?
Despite her memories of climbing through a window moments before, only solid wall remains behind her. Less broken minds might be disturbed by this, but Ffion shrugs this off, as a matter of course - she often saw windows where none existed, so this little bit of stray thread in the fabric of reality was no cause for unraveling. She would reassess.

The sense of passed time was palpable in this room - Ffion had always laughed at those who argued that time healed old wounds. The aged, the mad, had abyssal injuries, veritable canyons etched into their hearts. Despite the clothing of the mannequins on their thrones, there was something here that felt far more ancient. Then again, man's desire for wealth and recognition certainly predated this massive tower - ancestors of ancestors had built towers like this of their own, only to see them crumble.

So much for remaining unseen... All eyes were on Ffion now. Of course, one could argue that said eyes were nothing more than facsimiles - dead spheres of glass, most likely - but they glistened oddly. She knew better than to underestimate any gaze, real or not. Ffion closes her own eyes, focuses her energy, tries to see what normal vision cannot - a bit of text very briefly flashes in her head, dark green in color on a black background -

Well, you came looking for observation and discovery, you may as well get started on just that. The question is, though, where to begin?

Good question, she admits internally. She was used to her probing of the universe leading only to more questions, after all. The environment certainly was full of them... the seemingly fresh feast, the odd spheres... but now was not the time to simply go poking about. That would be rude! She had been spotted, fair and square, and it seemed only fair that she acknowledged as such.

Ffion bows deeply and respectfully to the pair on the throne, her eyes gleaming with curiosity, before approaching them for a closer look. "Your majesties," she acknowledges quietly, "my sincere apologies for dropping in like this..."
__________________
Do you enjoy RP? If so, then join us at the UPN RPG Forum!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:31 PM   #116
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Holy See of Ishgard
Posts: 2,789
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
"Henchy, quickly, use Protect!" Tara orders in a panic. As Marie winds up and throws her first punch, a green crystalline shield materializes around the Yamask, making the attack bounce off harmlessly. Marie doesn't care, already winding up the next. The Yamask, drained from the damage it has taken, the Fire Spin, and the strain of holding up that Protect, can do so no longer. The second Shadow Punch connects, and Marie quickly follows up with the third. The flames around the Yamask dissipate in the rain as Henchy slumps to the ground, overwhelmed and unable to continue. The black ring around Marie vaporizes as well.

Shredder, seeing this, becomes livid. Without even waiting on an order, the Carvanha lunges at Marie, clamping its jaws down on her fist with a vicious Bite attack as Aimee tries to order it to use Whirlpool. Marie flails as she tries to get the damn piranha off of her, but even then, the Carvanha only lets up of its own accord, proceeding to snap at Marie's face with another Bite.

"Shredder, stop it! Listen to me! Use Whirlpool on the Gengar already!" Aimee orders uselessly. Shredder is not intent on listening to her at all, but he does notice Wisp slip out of the Whirlpool he had set up earlier, the Ghost Type having used its Acid Armor technique to escape. Eyes glowing red with rage, the Carvanha latches onto Wisp as it did Marie, causing Wisp to cry out in pain. However, he still releases a cloud of Smog as ordered. Concentrating to get past the pain and the falling rain, Wisp summons a fiery gale of a Heat Wave, igniting the gas quite forcefully, flinging the Carvanha into nearby debris. The piranha does not rise, the force of the impact being the last straw. It looks like that's it-these Ribs weren't nearly as tough as you thought they would be. Were the tales of gang warfare only a legend, or-

"There you are, Aimee! I've been looking all over for you! The hell are you-" The source of this new voice rounds the corner Aimee had stepped out from and comes into clear view. This young lady is definitely older than the two girls you just battled, and considerably tougher looking. Sporting tunnel plugs, an undercut tied back into a messy, off-center black ponytail, and a few other ear piercings, she wears a black crop top emblazoned with a print of the skeleton of one of Fizzytopia's unique attractions, the ferocious Guillobyss, in an obvious graffiti style. The Pokémon's resemblance to a shark had made it instantly popular for merchandise, it seemed. With it, an open, spiked leather jacket and frayed denim shorts and fishnet leggings, coming down to black leather ankle boots. Various tattoos cover her skin, depicting ferocious Pokemon in intimidating battle stances. "Damnit, you even got Shredder all beaten up. Aimee, how many times have I gotta tell you you're not a proper Rib yet!? I've got enough on my damn plate without you running off to try to prove yourself all the damn time!" she says angrily, yanking the Poké Ball Aimee had from her hand and returning the Carvanha with an angry huff, Aimee not even trying to resist. It would seem this is a regular occurrence, as the older girl turns to you. "Hey. Name's Rochelle, Aimee's my kid sister. I'm guessing these two were trying to capture you, or chase you away, or whatever, to prove themselves, like the other baker's dozen attempts they’ve made this past week. Thanks for keeping them busy or whatever, but I've got real work to do. Just skedaddle on out already, save the rest of us the trouble. Please." she says, clearly exhausted, taking Aimee by the hand and turning to leave. Tara returns her Yamask and walks away, sulking.

You are victorious! Wisp grew to Level 14!

Looks like Rochelle's the real deal-you gonna go after her? Or is something else on your mind now?
Austin watched with perturbed curiosity as the opposing Pokemon started to misbehave. The Carvahna started to go completely berserk, ignoring its trainer's orders and having a single track mind on getting Marie. Wisp soon ignited the Smog he created, and with that the battle was over. He saw Marie wipe her mouth and just stare down the girls. He could tell she wasn't happy about this... This didn't feel like a true win. If this was the power of the lowest echelon of the Ribs, it was both dangerous and a liability. A paper cannon, as it lacks the structure or firepower of a glass cannon but can still break apart just as easily. These Pokemon... They didn't seem tame at all. Was this childhood naivety or just ignorance from incompetence? It was hard to discern, but this situation felt similar.

Just then, an older woman, well older compared to the girls in front of him, appeared. She seemed to be calling out for one of the grunts before him, and was disappointed when she saw the seen before her. The woman then introduced herself as Rochelle and explained that one of the grunts, Aimee, was her kid sister and that they weren't even full grunts yet. She then thanked Austin for keeping them busy, and then asked him to leave them. The woman was obviously stressed out, like there were more important things than babysitting. Wisp looked at Austin, sensing his trainer's confusion. The Litwick then jumped into his trainer's arms, and Austin gave the candle a warm smile.

"So kid, we following them?" Marie asked, not even looking back at him. Austin contemplated on his thoughts for a bit, then gave her a response.

"Yes... You're staying in your ball while we're doing it. The last thing I need is your sass," he responded to the Gengar, and then returned her to her ethereal ball before she could retort.

Looking forward, Austin followed the girls with Wisp in his arms. There was no euphoria from the battle, only the bitter taste of frenzy. Rochelle's attitude, the crazed Carvahna... Something was wrong. He also couldn't get this nagging feeling out of his head. Was it a memory trying to push itself to the forefront of his mind? Or was it a warning for the path he's now on. But, his mind was made up from the start. He's going to join the Ribs, no questions asked.
__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:01 AM   #117
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post




Shanty Heights


Kawaii:

Lorraine listens politely as you introduce yourself, her tired but genuine smile omnipresent. When you take a seat, she returns her attention to the group as a whole. She clears her throat softly and flips through the papers on her clipboard, searching for where they were and where she should backtrack to, for your sake.

"Right. Kawaii, I was explain that your first task during training will be to catch us a Water-type Pokémon for use in fire-fighting efforts," Lorraine explains. "The bucket chains simply aren't fast enough. We need a regimine of Pokémon to be used by the fire fighting service, and by having the trainees catch them, our hope is that it will allow you to begin forging that essential bond with what is -- more or less -- your future coworkers."

Jeremy, who had been leaning against the wall and observing your exchange with Lorraine, speaks up.

"Kawaii used some of her Pokémon on a scene to help us," he says. "It was amazing. Just... amazing."

"That's wonderful," Lorraine chirps, perking up somewhat. She turns slightly, looking to you as the other recruits begin to murmur amongst themselves. "We're just now implementing this Pokémon idea; you're the first trainees to go out and catch for us, so we weren't certain how it would play out in practicality. I'm relieved that there's some basis for it in real world applications."

She stands again, and reaches into the breast pocket of her khaki vest, withdrawing five miniaturized Dive Balls. She sets them on the table, where they expand to full size.

"Everyone take one," she says, reaching up to adjust her glasses. "There's a flock of Ducklett in the adjacent pond. You'll each be tasked with battling and catching one for us. I'll accompany you as a group, and observe your progress. Any questions?"





Kawaii nodded and took one Dive Ball. She turned to her pokemon, "Cerno, Freighya come with me. Paleon, Becky stay here just in case there is another emergency."
The two water types nodded and hopped up onto the table while the espeon and the whimsicott imeadiatly took their trainer's side. The pinkette walked out the door and headed toward the pond. She crouched down and opened her backpack. From inside she pulled out some poketreats. The female trainer fed a few to Frieghya and Cerno before tossing a handful in the water and prepping for battle. Kawaii really liked Ducklette and hoped she might be able to keep the one she caught. Despite the carnage around it the lake was rather peaceful and the pinkette was able to focus her mind on the task at hand. "Cerno, when the Ducklette comes over I want you to use stun spore to start off."
The cotton pokemon nodded and kept an eye on the flock of blue duck pokemon.
Kawaii turned to her Espeon "You can stay alert for now, just make sure there are not any dangers in the surrounding area."
The psychic type nodded and closed her eyes. She opened her mind to surveyvthe surrounding area. The sunlight boosting her power. She could sense the aura and intention of every single being in the area. Including the Ducklette. Frieghya smiled and found one with a compatible personality for the situation. She sent out a phsychic message to it explaining the situation in hopes of calling it over.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 05-30-2017 at 01:24 AM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #118
134
Believe that.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Roman Empire
Posts: 614




Shanty Heights


Kawaii:


Lorraine and the rest of the new recruits accompany you outside, spreading out among the edge of the pond. Lorraine found a vantage point where she could see all five of her trainees and observed diligently, watching their progress with great dedication. One young woman manages to catch one within fifteen minutes, with an excited holler; another young man manages to fall into the pond. From your position, you can see the Ducklett clearly, but even with Freighya's beckoning, they don't seem to want to venture near you very readily, especially after the antics of your fellow trainees. After nearly a half hour of crouching in the brush, you're almost ready to pack it in and try moving to another part of the lake -- especially when a second teammate catches his Ducklett -- but just as you're about to give up, a rather runty looking specimen swims by. Petite and perhaps a bit thin, he's not impressive, but he is a Ducklett, so Cerno does as he's told, and shakes loose a cloud of spores, taking the bird by surprise and momentarily stunning it. When it comes back to its senses, it seems rather sluggish, as if it's partially paralyzed. Angered by this surprised attack, it susses you out of the weeds with its own attack, flapping its wings harshly in your directly and smacking Cerno square in the face! It's hard to say what that wounded worse -- his body, or his pride.

Looks like you've finally found your Ducklett and engaged it in battle. What will you do?



134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:16 PM   #119
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post



Crimson Sanctum


Alto:


Men have always pondered the end of life. We've done it in lots of fanciful ways. Gods smite us down. Zombies eat our brains. Kyogre floods the world. The death of our solar system's star is perhaps one of the more refined ones to consider, but if you posed it to the people in Shanty Heights -- stuck between the cruelty of the Shells and the anarchy of the Ribs -- they'd likely tell you that the end of life comes with the mass starvation of our children. And you know, they wouldn't be wrong.

You've been away a long time, and a lot has changed. But some things never do.

You and Hikari have emerged from a long darkness, but you're going to find that you've stepped into a new and different one altogether. As you approach the sanctum -- a sprawling cathedral on what was likely once a well maintained and opulent grounds that now lies withered and yellowed -- a chill strikes you. There is something bizarre and uncanny about the place, as if it shouldn't exist. But why? You don't know. You've never been here. You advance.

There's no people on the grounds. You don't know what to expect of this place, but you have the strangest feeling there should be people here. Hikari seems to have the same feeling, because she drifts closer to you. Walking straight down the center sidewalk, you approach a large pair of doors, which you try to open; they're locked. Of course they are; is anything ever that easy? You walk around. The clouds drift in front of the sun, and the air grows a bit cooler.

About fifteen feet away, a partially open ground floor window piques your interest. As you approach, you take note of an empty office on the other side. It looks like you open it the rest of the way, if you wanted. A low, rumbling call from a tree behind you momentarily distracts, however; when you turn around, you spy a Murkrow watching you. Its piercing gaze seems to be warning you away. What will you do?

(Declared: Dragonair)



The haunting, perhaps poignant sight of the dilapidated cathedral brought Damien back to his days as a youth; when he was but a child, he would often play hide and seek in an old, forsaken church a few blocks from his quiet suburban home. Some would say that the abandoned structure was haunted, condemned by the most vile of demons, or simply just plain creepy, but he found it more halcyonic than anywhere else he had visited in his short life. There was just something soothing about the cracked marble tiling; or perhaps it was the dulled stained-glass windows that allowed the dim rays of the setting sun to bathe the rotting pews in filtered radiance. Regardless of the case, the now young man experienced a visceral sense of nostalgia at the marvel before him. While the onlooking Murkrow perhaps served as a foreboding, warning presence, he would not be deterred from this indulgence.

Hikari was a fair bit more nervous than her partner in crime, and could only shake her head in exasperation as Damien began to push the window on the ground floor open without much hesitation at all. Clearly, her master was far less concerned about his well being than she was. Oh well. She would do her best to protect him nonetheless; he and her fellow squadmates were all she had for such a long time, after all. The serpentine dragon smiles to herself as she sees her beloved trainer glance back at her, no doubt to urge her forward. It was just like him, after all.

"Let's go, Hikari. Time marches forward, and I don't want to waste another precious second of it."
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:22 PM   #120
134
Believe that.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The Roman Empire
Posts: 614



Crimson Sanctum


Alto:
With Hikari by your side, you slip into the Sanctum through the window. The place, though cryptic and foreboding to most, reminds you of your childhood and of pleasant memories therein, and you're undeterred and relatively unafraid of what awaits you. Climbing in through the window, you find yourself in a cluttered off, packed with metal filing cabinets. There is a desk with a computer on it, which appears recently used as it's logged on and sitting at the desktop screen. There are multiple icons, but you can't tell what any of them are at just a glance; you'd have to sit down at the keyboard to get a better look. The surface is also strewn with stacks of manila folders, one of which catches your attention due to the large writing on the front in red marker. In block print, it reads:

PROJECT PERFECTION

It's thick and worn, and apparently quite old. There are some other things scrawled on the outside, but they're in smaller print, and would require you to pick up the folder to read. The door to the office is closed, and outside in the hallway, you can hear the muffled sounds of people talking. You can't hear what they're saying; they don't sound particularly close, no does it sound like they're getting any closer at present. You've likely got time to explore the office, if you so choose, though that might be considered immoral; this is not your property, after all.

What will you do?



134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:45 PM   #121
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,484
TheKnightsFury:

Caught in a literal life-or-death situation and being forced to battle, you were unsure if your Pokemon would be able to handle the Vullaby in a one-on-one fight. With so much suddenly at stake, you decided to take a gamble and throw the Pokeball that had been bestowed to you by Ehrmantraut. The ball spun through the air, exploding open before it could hit the ground. In a burst of light, a large, bulky, red Pokemon tumbled outward, smashing one gargantuan fist into the ground to break its fall, and grabbing the Pokeball that had housed it with the other. It was massive and ape-like, with eyebrows that resembled flames, and a tremendous mouth that bore jagged, razor-sharp teeth. Upon seeing the Vullaby, its eyes dilated, and it let out a ferocious howl. Before you could command the monster to do battle, let alone react to the situation, it immediately sprinted forward with great energy, knocking you backwards onto the cement. It instantly swung a massive, lanky Hammer Arm across the Vullaby's stomach - hard. Caught completely off guard, the vulture Pokemon vaulted through the air before colliding with the asphalt of the street. It skidded briefly, shedding skin and feathers, before somersaulting backward several times and slamming into a lamp post on the opposite side of the road. It remained there, motionless.

Everyone was left in total shock, completely stunned as the Darmanitan had seemingly managed to subdue the Vullaby in a single blow before an actual battle could even occur. "Wh-what the..." Smithie began shaking, his eyes widening. Fear took hold of the thug, his grip loosening on his firearm. He stepped off of the elderly man's back, fixated on the creature. AK and Unknown slowly began to back away. The Darmanitan huffed steam through its nose and turned to the thugs as they began to retreat. Without warning, it lunged through the air toward them, screaming and Thrashing its arms wildly. The flames from its eyebrows erupted violently, reflecting the beast's reckless nature. It loosened its arms and spun sideways, knocking them off of their feet and onto the ground. It grabbed each of them by the legs, lifted them up, and began striking them against the concrete as though they were ragdolls, leaving the two men screaming in agony.

As though it had been annoyed by their response, the Darmanitan stopped abruptly, lifted the two of them close to its face, roared angrily, and then tossed the both of them aside in a fit of Rage. Bleeding, battered, and bruised, the two thugs smashed against a large tree and unconsciously began coughing up blood before becoming as motionless as the Vullaby before them. Smithie, now shaking immensely, stepped back slowly, pointing his gun at you. "You... this... This isn't what we agreed to! This was supposed to be a fair fight!" He turned, and pointed his gun at the Darmanitan. He pulled the trigger. Click. Click click click. The gun was jammed. "You... you can't be serious..." He continued walking backward, the gun not firing. He began to smack the side of the chamber, when suddenly, with a loud pop, the gun fired, the bullet hitting the side of a parked car.

The Darmanitan leaped through the air and landed on a bench across the road, the weight of the monster crushing it to splinters with ease. It stood, ceasing all movement for a brief moment. It slowly turned toward Smithie with a frighteningly calm demeanor and a blank expression, having immediately become aware of the gun its enemy was holding. With a jolting, terrible roar, the Pokemon began to pound its chest furiously, its rhythm becoming faster and faster with each blow. Its eyebrows exploded, flaring into a blaze that quickly engulfed the beast from head to toe.

Smithie backed away in fear. Shaking uncontrollably, he clutched the gun with both hands, aimed at the Pokemon, and pulled the trigger. Pop. Pop. Pop poppop. Clickclickclick click. It didn't matter. The bullets that didn't miss out of poor aim never made it to their target anyway, having instantly incinerated the moment they entered the Pokemon's blaze. The blatant attempt to end its life only made it angrier. The flame erupted, setting fire to some nearby bushes. The Darmanitan crouched, and then, in an instant, barreled forward at high speed with a Flare Blitz, directly toward Smithie, who was now in tears. He dropped the gun, and then to his knees, pleading for his life.

"PLEASE! WAI-"

There was no way to describe the sound that followed - it was something akin to the snapping of bones mixed with a rush of steam popping and sizzling like cold water hitting a burning hot frying pan.

The Darmanitan slowly came to a halt as the flames that engulfed it died down. It roared again, this time in pain. It twisted, and then leaped back to the spot where the hooligan had once stood. Smithie - or what was left of his blackened, charred body - was in the Darmanitan's grasp. The primate Pokemon screamed, spiked the man's body onto the ground, and flexed its long, lanky arms victoriously. It shouted into the sky, opening its large mouth wide. It became overcome with adrenaline, activating its Superpower. It quickly leaped into the road, grabbed a parked car (which erupted into flames) and lifted it with ease before tossing it into another parked vehicle. The situation was becoming dangerous, and the Pokeball it had erupted out of was nowhere to be found. It jumped up and down, screaming, completely unsatisfied with the devastation it had caused, still thirsty for violence. As if throwing another tantrum out of Rage, it began to smash its fists into the asphalt, cracking the roadway into large pieces. It reached into the cracks and tore the pieces of the road apart, and started catapulting them in every direction, smashing windows, trees, cars, and street lights.

Wait. The old man. What happened to him? Was he... For a moment, you were unsure if he had survived, but after scanning the area, realized that the old man was safe, having rolled into a dirt ditch between some nearby trees, curled up into a fetal position.

You needed to do something, but what? Its Pokeball had vanished after the Darmanitan grabbed it, and it seemed as though it was consumed by nothing but Sheer Force at this point. If you didn't act soon, the damage to the surrounding area would get worse, and it may even turn on you as well. There had to be something you could do. You scanned your surroundings. Maybe one of the nearby fire hydrants? Or perhaps there was a Pokemon you could use? Or maybe there was something else you just hadn't thought of yet?


Balmund:

You lifted the hat off the ground before entering the open door, once again checking to make sure no one was paying attention. You weren't sure if the competitor on stage had noticed you or not, but one thing was certain: now was the best time to act. You snapped the guard hat onto your head and entered the room...

The incredibly dim lights flickered. Whatever this place was, it was very much like a storage room; crates were stacked upon crates, and wooden pallets lined the floor. You walked through the narrow room carefully and quietly, past some empty beer boxes and slowly turning ventilation fans that lined the walls. The sound of water ran through a few pipes, emanating from the large water heater in the back corner. And then, something caught your attention... a single door on the other side of the long room, propped open with a pair of shoes. You slowly and carefully walked up to it and peeked around the corner, and...

The room was warm and immediately smelled of death. You stepped inside. The first thing you noticed was the table in the center of the room, draped in a white sheet. Except... no, there was something under the sheet, unmoving. You remembered the Manectric, and immediately understood.

Like the previous room, it was dimly lit in here, too, save for a small, flickering orange glow. A large chute in the wall was exposed by an open, steel-plated door, upon which read 'INCINERATOR - KEEP LOCKED AT ALL TIMES'. A Shell uniform shirt with a minute amount of blood on it dangled loosely over the edge of the aperture. Your concentration was broken by the sound of dripping, which came from the corner opposite the apparent crematory. You turned to look. Droplets of blood fell slowly from the large vent in the ceiling, creating a tiny puddle on the ground below it. You slowly moved toward it, and upon closer inspection realized that it wasn't, in fact a puddle. Instead, you could see very crudely drawn in blood were the characters 'B 1 F'. A small amount of blood ran outward from the apparent message, forming a trail to the very back corner of the room. Your eyes followed the line of drying blood into the shadows, noticing it came to a sudden stop at a pair of three crates. In the darkness behind them, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared, gazing at you intently. Her blood-soaked tail and blood-stained fangs became apparent as she slowly slid into the light. It was Orchrist.


Brave Saix:

You didn't have to think twice: You needed to go into the Wonder Room.

You threw the door open and walked in.

Upon first inspection, nothing about the room really seemed off. It was somewhat small; there was a desk with some recording equipment on it, including a microphone. Above the desk sat a large multitude of flat screen panels showcasing a variety of different security cameras in the facility. It wasn’t exactly surprising that there was a control room in the base - if anything, it was a little cliche. Regardless, it might be a good idea to keep it in mind, as it could come in handy later, especially when reporting back to the Marshals.

You looked at each monitor, trying to see if there was anything that stood out as particularly unnatural. Most of the monitors showed empty hallways and offices. Some showed Shell members doing paperwork, others trained their Pokemon in battle. A couple were even eating in what appeared to be a cafeteria. You even managed to find a camera for the outside of the building, where Hammond stood guard as he had when you arrived. Saoirse was nowhere to be seen, though.

And then, three labeled monitors in particular stood out. “Magic Room”, “Trick Room”, and “Wonder Room”. The first one you looked at was the room you currently stood in, “Wonder Room”. It was black. You looked up at the camera hanging on the wall, and you could see why - it was unplugged. You turned to the camera for “Trick Room”, but something was odd about it - it was showing footage of the central room you had been sitting in. You hadn’t even noticed a security camera in there, but what you were looking at on the screen was definitely the room Saoirse had taken you to.

Finally, you turned to the monitor labeled “Magic Room”. It looked very much like an operating room, except it was empty. You remembered the yelp you had heard earlier, and it made you think… Luckily, there was a button on the control board that correlated to every monitor. With a tap of the one that said ‘MR’, and a push of the ‘rewind’ key, you were able to turn back time several minutes to see if you could see anything.

And then you did.

Two Shell members could be seen wearing rubber protective hazmat-type gear. They were conversing with one another, both standing directly in front of the table, obscuring it from sight. The one on the left turned to the wall near where the camera was situated and placed his hand over a switch, above which hung a sign that said “DANGER: HIGH VOLTAGE. AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY.” The other counted down from five with his fingers, and upon hitting zero, the man flipped the switch on the wall. The lights in the room flickered briefly. The Shell on the right then signaled for the other to stop. The Shell on the left hit the button again. The lights flickered once more. The one on the right ran to the back, behind the table and picked up a phone that hung on the wall. His eyes widened and he hung up. The one on the left removed his gear and walked off screen.

On the table lay a small orange Pokemon with a swirl on its chest and a flame-like tuft of fur on its head. Several electrodes were hooked up to various parts of its body, and it was held down by metal limb restraints. It looked barely conscious, and the men quickly removed the restraints, lifting the chimp-like Pokemon off of the table and into a carrying cage before quickly disappearing off screen, the last time you saw them before the video feed returned to stillness.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:53 AM   #122
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post




Shanty Heights


Kawaii:


Lorraine and the rest of the new recruits accompany you outside, spreading out among the edge of the pond. Lorraine found a vantage point where she could see all five of her trainees and observed diligently, watching their progress with great dedication. One young woman manages to catch one within fifteen minutes, with an excited holler; another young man manages to fall into the pond. From your position, you can see the Ducklett clearly, but even with Freighya's beckoning, they don't seem to want to venture near you very readily, especially after the antics of your fellow trainees. After nearly a half hour of crouching in the brush, you're almost ready to pack it in and try moving to another part of the lake -- especially when a second teammate catches his Ducklett -- but just as you're about to give up, a rather runty looking specimen swims by. Petite and perhaps a bit thin, he's not impressive, but he is a Ducklett, so Cerno does as he's told, and shakes loose a cloud of spores, taking the bird by surprise and momentarily stunning it. When it comes back to its senses, it seems rather sluggish, as if it's partially paralyzed. Angered by this surprised attack, it susses you out of the weeds with its own attack, flapping its wings harshly in your directly and smacking Cerno square in the face! It's hard to say what that wounded worse -- his body, or his pride.

Looks like you've finally found your Ducklett and engaged it in battle. What will you do?



Cerno was a bit deflated after the duck dared to attack him. He curled up his tiny fists and flew right down into the water-type's face. "Exscuse you!" he humphed before taking a deep breath in and began to pull deep inside himself. This act seemed to weeken the Ducklette while it made him stronger. It was DRAINing MEGA amounts of health from the little duck.
Fortunatly Kawaii noticed this attack and imeadiatly rushed over "Cerno! NO! We have to keep it alive!" She gently prodded the Whimsicott and he stopped draining the Ducklette's health. Cerno looked at his trainer, clearly offended but floated over to one side and waited for directions.
The pinkette knelt down and offered an outstreached hand to the little duck. "Easy there, I'm not going to hurt you anymore. We just need your help putting out fires. I'll give you lots of poketreats." She cooed and heald some out in her hand. The Dive ball in plain sight so she would not scare the little thing. Her methods may have been unorthidox but she believed in getting a pokemon to join her team by giving them a good solid home and a close bond. Not weakening it with fierce fighting. Maybe that would appeal to this little runt. Or it could get her in trouble in this harsh world. It all depended on the descision of this one little Ducklette. The female trainer kind of liked that the runt had chosen her. It fit with the rest of the team's theme of outcasts and pokemon that would otherwise not have been well liked or caught by other trainers.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #123
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Deoxys: Refusing to throw caution to the wind with regards to the happenings unfurling around you, your decision is to slowly edge down the corridor, trying to find where the light finally ends. You led with your foot, swiping aside any pieces of stray glass which may become a hindrance for the soft pads of your partner Pokemon, You make slow progress as intended, but with every overhead light bulb you pass, the darkness feels more oppressive, more complete. The almost unnatural phenomenon even begins to unnerve Umbra despite his affinity for the dark. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, you stand beneath the final light bulb. Looking around using what little light was remaining, you find that there is nothing even resembling a door anywhere near you. However, an important observation was made. The grinding noise had stopped. Whatever was moving after you either approved of your actions ... or was close to catching up.

Umbra wasted no time in enacting his orders, refusing to sit and wait to find out which of those had occurred. With a growl, he ignites his entire with a flash of black energy, leaping off a nearby wall and propelling himself towards the overhead light bulb With a crash, Umbra smashes into the light bulb ... which abruptly vanishes rather than smashing. A tinny cackle can be heard ringing around the area, the sound reverberating everywhere and impossible to entirely pin down. As quickly as it began, the laughter stops, but someone - or something - comes lumbering towards you down the corridor from within the darkness. The figure is vaguely humanoid, but the way it was staggering seemed unnatural, much more closely resembling an animated corpse than anything else. The hair on Umbra's back stood to dogged attention - whatever it was, it seemed real enough this time, and it didn't seem like your Umbreon wanted to gamble on it being another illusion.


PikeGod: The young girl seems to react favourably to the care shown by Princess, forgetting her worries for a moment and becoming engrossed in stroking the cute Stufful at her feet, gently patting her head. After a moment though, the implications of your words seem to take root within her realm of understanding, and she leaps back to her feet, eyes widening with fear once again.

"No ... no, no no. We can't go to them. Getting the marshals ... it would only end horribly."

Her eyes immediately go down to the ground as she says this, as if she had an acceptance of how ridiculous the notion must sound. Surely if something this terrible was happening, the authorities would be the people to contact about solving the issues? Still, this girl needed help, and Princess clearly wasn't going to entertain the thought of leaving the young girl to fend for herself. Luckily, the young girl seems happy to elaborate a little further.

"My friend and I were on the outskirts of the city. She's already a trainer - sort of - and we were trying to get a Pokemon for me. It would be my first. I wanted something cute!"

Her eyes lit up at this last statement, naturally drawn towards Princess who was still stood at the girls side. However, her tone quickly shifts once more as she remembers what had occurred.

"We were trying to follow a Pokemon that we were pretty sure was injured. There were really scary men everywhere. I can't really remember what they were saying ... but they were trying to move something heavy. They were trying to move it fast too. My friend and I tried to just run away but ... we got separated ... I'm pretty sure they managed to capture ... her ..."

The girls words slowly drift off as her tears begin to come back to the fore, her breathing making it hard for her to continue talking. As if to add more fuel to the fire, Princess abruptly stiffens, looking towards the far end of the alleyway. Two voices could be heard approaching, both clearly male, and both clearly quite annoyed.


Kevulax: As you begin to make your way into the deeper parts of the Shanty Heights, the true desolation and ragged nature of the place lays itself bare. The rickety huts here could barely be called that - planks of driftwood lashed together by whatever the locals could find to hand, doors of corrugated iron the only thing separating them from the dangers of the outside world, be that natural or human. There was an atmosphere of dejected depression hanging around the place, almost as if nothing could lift the spirits of the residents. However, there was something else hanging in the air. An odd noise. A mechanical, electrical noise.

Looking around, you finally locate the source of the strange whirring. A metal box was resting against one of the nearby shanty huts, the chrome finish a stark contrast to the surroundings dullness of colour. As you approach, you notice that the box had a number of strange markings on it - they most closely resembled claw marks, which sets a much more ominous atmosphere about the contraption. Bending closer, you notice two small antennae protruding from the top of the contraption, but much more worryingly, Luna drops to the floor, the Sableye covering her ears and rolling on the ground in apparent pain. Barely moments later, two figures step from a nearby alleyway and give you a glare which could only be described as antagonistic.

"Keep yer nose out of where it don't belong, kid."

Bending down, the larger of the two men heaved the metal contraption onto his shoulder, disappearing down the same alleyway the pair had materialised from. As they left, the machines effect on Luna immediately begins to diminish, the Sableye hissing after the men, fully aware of what had inflicted the pain.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:15 PM   #124
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Emi - Without many options, you began to climb the stairs again slowly, using the old railing for support, dragging yourself up the stairwell one step at a time. It almost felt as though the further you climbed, the further the wind intensified. After several paces up the staircase, the air became more and more frigid, and the pressure being exerted onto you from the wind became almost unbearable. Suddenly, with a thunderous snap, a large window pane cracked in two and toppled downward, narrowly missing you as it plummeted down the stairs, eventually falling over the edge of the stairs and disappearing into the abyss below like the guard rail before it.

You pushed yourself as hard as you could, but your body began to lock up. Between the coolness of the air and the nonstop bombardment of the breeze from all directions, you collapsed onto your knees. In a moment of desperation, you looked to the only remaining option that appeared to be left: the windows themselves. Even though the nearest window was only a few more steps upward, crawling to it seemed like the most difficult task in the world. However, with the assistance of some vines protruding out of the cracks in the concrete, you finally managed to pull yourself to the windowsill. With one hand at a time, you managed to pull yourself upright, facing directly into the onslaught of air rushing into the bastion. The breeze felt like millions of sharp needles dragging against your cheeks. At this point, you just needed to escape. As difficult as it was to muster, you were able to lift one leg out of the window at a time. Blood began to run down your face, dripping over the edge of the window and disappearing into blackness. Having finally given into the despair of the situation, you loosened your grip on the windowsill, and with a light push, you did what all things suspended in the free air do: you fell.

Instantly, the wind stopped, and the darkness disappeared. Yet you continued to fall. You rushed headfirst down the side of the great building, the ground which would host your final resting place rushing closer and closer every second to meet you, and it seemed as if it did so eagerly. How high up were you, anyway? Who knows, now. It didn’t matter anymore. Perhaps Morgana had been right after all. Funny how things work out. The ground grew closer, and hungrier, eager for its victim…

SMACK.

You jolted upright in a cold sweat, breathing fast and heavily. Your heart was thumping hard against your chest, so hard that it must have felt painful. You took a moment to collect yourself; what you had just been through felt real. There’s no way it wasn’t real. It wasn’t a dream, there’s no possible way it could have been a dream. But you were still in the Bastion; in fact, you immediately realized from the tiling that you were laying on one of the staircase’s many platforms. You pulled yourself upright, and -

Five of them. Hovering right above you, no - encircling you. Their tendrils joined in the shape of a pentagram, with you sitting at the center. Their eyes glowed a fierce blue for a moment, and then, they stopped. They loosened their grasp, their appendages falling limp, as they remained stationary. They slowly tilted their gazes down toward you, fixating their collective attention on the Pokeball that contained Remilia. Unfortunately, almost as though it had read your mind before you could even think of it, one of the Pokemon reached out and wrapped its appendage around your firearm, which had been laying on the ground next to you, coiling itself around it and pulling it inward. In unison, the five Drifloon slowly lifted themselves into the air and began spinning slowly around you. They tilted their heads, their collective gaze now fixated on you.

Suddenly, everything became unfamiliar; your surroundings in the Bastion began to warp and your senses began to feel overwhelmed with confusion. The walls began to melt, and the solid floor you sat upon began to feel like a dense liquid you could sink into. The musty smell of the building had been replaced with what smelled like freshly baked bread and sewage. The windows panes began rumbling, and a loud, piercing screech, coupled with intermittent sounds of people screaming, and infants crying, began to fill your ears from all directions. You also realized your mouth began to taste like rusted metal. The stairs began to twist sideways, and you felt as though the platform underneath you could turn to quicksand at any given moment, dragging you into nothingness...
The five Drifloon were doing something to Lillian in order to mess with her mind. Almost immediately, Lillian began to feel something else in her mind trying to come forwards. Normally she wouldn't have allowed it, but she quickly resigned herself and allowed the other soul of hers to come forwards. === Nightingale had seen everything that had happened, from the ghostly endless staircase, to falling out of the stairwell and slamming down onto the ground, to waking up and seeing the Drifloon perform some sort of magical act. The first thing Nightingale noticed was that her revolver had been stolen from her, and she cursed under her breath. She tried to focus her mind away from the various distractions around her, but all of her senses were being ripped apart. She felt like she was sinking into the floor, her legs being swallowed up in the cold, dense liquid floor. She smelled a curious smell that smelled both like baked bread and raw sewage, but she had probably smelled worse at some point. Probably. Her ears were being filled up with both the screaming of tormented souls and the shrieking cries of children, which hurt her the most. She wanted to save them from their pain, whether it was physical or mental. Even if that meant she had to kill them all in order to free them from it. Her mouth tasted like rusted metal, causing her to spit. Everything seemed to be going completely insane around her.

Nightingale took a step forward, trying to ground herself. If she could try and push out the mental interference in her mind, she would be able to easily shake off the Drifloon that were ambushing her. Were they responsible for the endless staircase as well? Could they cause physical pain in such a way? Nightingale figured that they might be able to, if they supplied a visual illusion with an actual physical element to create a realistic environment. But she walked towards one of the Drifloons, ready to try to get them to shoo off with force. "Begone specters! You won't stop me from saving the person in this Bastion!" Nightingale reeled up her fist, and swung a punch at one of the Drifloon, hoping to hit it head on. It probably wasn't the best plan, but Nightingale saw very little she could do otherwise. She had to break up the formation in order to save herself.
__________________




Fuck these crabs
Emi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:22 PM   #125
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
TheKnightsFury:

Caught in a literal life-or-death situation and being forced to battle, you were unsure if your Pokemon would be able to handle the Vullaby in a one-on-one fight. With so much suddenly at stake, you decided to take a gamble and throw the Pokeball that had been bestowed to you by Ehrmantraut. The ball spun through the air, exploding open before it could hit the ground. In a burst of light, a large, bulky, red Pokemon tumbled outward, smashing one gargantuan fist into the ground to break its fall, and grabbing the Pokeball that had housed it with the other. It was massive and ape-like, with eyebrows that resembled flames, and a tremendous mouth that bore jagged, razor-sharp teeth. Upon seeing the Vullaby, its eyes dilated, and it let out a ferocious howl. Before you could command the monster to do battle, let alone react to the situation, it immediately sprinted forward with great energy, knocking you backwards onto the cement. It instantly swung a massive, lanky Hammer Arm across the Vullaby's stomach - hard. Caught completely off guard, the vulture Pokemon vaulted through the air before colliding with the asphalt of the street. It skidded briefly, shedding skin and feathers, before somersaulting backward several times and slamming into a lamp post on the opposite side of the road. It remained there, motionless.

Everyone was left in total shock, completely stunned as the Darmanitan had seemingly managed to subdue the Vullaby in a single blow before an actual battle could even occur. "Wh-what the..." Smithie began shaking, his eyes widening. Fear took hold of the thug, his grip loosening on his firearm. He stepped off of the elderly man's back, fixated on the creature. AK and Unknown slowly began to back away. The Darmanitan huffed steam through its nose and turned to the thugs as they began to retreat. Without warning, it lunged through the air toward them, screaming and Thrashing its arms wildly. The flames from its eyebrows erupted violently, reflecting the beast's reckless nature. It loosened its arms and spun sideways, knocking them off of their feet and onto the ground. It grabbed each of them by the legs, lifted them up, and began striking them against the concrete as though they were ragdolls, leaving the two men screaming in agony.

As though it had been annoyed by their response, the Darmanitan stopped abruptly, lifted the two of them close to its face, roared angrily, and then tossed the both of them aside in a fit of Rage. Bleeding, battered, and bruised, the two thugs smashed against a large tree and unconsciously began coughing up blood before becoming as motionless as the Vullaby before them. Smithie, now shaking immensely, stepped back slowly, pointing his gun at you. "You... this... This isn't what we agreed to! This was supposed to be a fair fight!" He turned, and pointed his gun at the Darmanitan. He pulled the trigger. Click. Click click click. The gun was jammed. "You... you can't be serious..." He continued walking backward, the gun not firing. He began to smack the side of the chamber, when suddenly, with a loud pop, the gun fired, the bullet hitting the side of a parked car.

The Darmanitan leaped through the air and landed on a bench across the road, the weight of the monster crushing it to splinters with ease. It stood, ceasing all movement for a brief moment. It slowly turned toward Smithie with a frighteningly calm demeanor and a blank expression, having immediately become aware of the gun its enemy was holding. With a jolting, terrible roar, the Pokemon began to pound its chest furiously, its rhythm becoming faster and faster with each blow. Its eyebrows exploded, flaring into a blaze that quickly engulfed the beast from head to toe.

Smithie backed away in fear. Shaking uncontrollably, he clutched the gun with both hands, aimed at the Pokemon, and pulled the trigger. Pop. Pop. Pop poppop. Clickclickclick click. It didn't matter. The bullets that didn't miss out of poor aim never made it to their target anyway, having instantly incinerated the moment they entered the Pokemon's blaze. The blatant attempt to end its life only made it angrier. The flame erupted, setting fire to some nearby bushes. The Darmanitan crouched, and then, in an instant, barreled forward at high speed with a Flare Blitz, directly toward Smithie, who was now in tears. He dropped the gun, and then to his knees, pleading for his life.

"PLEASE! WAI-"

There was no way to describe the sound that followed - it was something akin to the snapping of bones mixed with a rush of steam popping and sizzling like cold water hitting a burning hot frying pan.

The Darmanitan slowly came to a halt as the flames that engulfed it died down. It roared again, this time in pain. It twisted, and then leaped back to the spot where the hooligan had once stood. Smithie - or what was left of his blackened, charred body - was in the Darmanitan's grasp. The primate Pokemon screamed, spiked the man's body onto the ground, and flexed its long, lanky arms victoriously. It shouted into the sky, opening its large mouth wide. It became overcome with adrenaline, activating its Superpower. It quickly leaped into the road, grabbed a parked car (which erupted into flames) and lifted it with ease before tossing it into another parked vehicle. The situation was becoming dangerous, and the Pokeball it had erupted out of was nowhere to be found. It jumped up and down, screaming, completely unsatisfied with the devastation it had caused, still thirsty for violence. As if throwing another tantrum out of Rage, it began to smash its fists into the asphalt, cracking the roadway into large pieces. It reached into the cracks and tore the pieces of the road apart, and started catapulting them in every direction, smashing windows, trees, cars, and street lights.

Wait. The old man. What happened to him? Was he... For a moment, you were unsure if he had survived, but after scanning the area, realized that the old man was safe, having rolled into a dirt ditch between some nearby trees, curled up into a fetal position.

You needed to do something, but what? Its Pokeball had vanished after the Darmanitan grabbed it, and it seemed as though it was consumed by nothing but Sheer Force at this point. If you didn't act soon, the damage to the surrounding area would get worse, and it may even turn on you as well. There had to be something you could do. You scanned your surroundings. Maybe one of the nearby fire hydrants? Or perhaps there was a Pokemon you could use? Or maybe there was something else you just hadn't thought of yet?
Jayson couldn't help but tremble as the scene panned out before him, he had never witnessed such a scene in all his travels, he had never felt this fear. His body seemed to freeze in place, each movement laboured as if paralyzed. The sheer display of force by the Darmanitan was unparalleled, its insatiable seemed impossible to subdue. Things only got worse as Smithie made the last stupid decision he would ever make, attempting to shoot the Pokemon but only succeeding in making himself a target. The Darmanitan then roasted the thug into a charred corpse, never had Jayson witnessed a Pokemon taking the life of a human, this was insanity. Looking around he noticed that the other two thugs had fled while the elderly gentleman had taken cover, leaving him to attempt to secure the wild beast.

He had to find the Pokeball that housed the Darmanitan, it had been lost in the chaos but Jayson was certain one of his Pokemon could find it. Smithie's Vullaby was unconscious and injured on top of now being without a trainer. Jayson had to help it, feeling compelled to protect it from further harm. His other Pokemon would have to try and keep the Darmanitan distracted, if they harassed it from different sides it might get stuck in a state of indecision due to its erratic rage.

Digging five Pokeballs out of his pockets, Jayson released Atalanta the Rowlet, Spartacus the Scyther and Boudicca the Mudbray. They were all relatively low level but he hoped they could avoid direct confrontation.

"Surround the Darmanitan on all sides team, but keep your distance at all times! Spartacus keep peppering it with Vacuum Waves, don't stop. Boudicca Mud Slaps, aim for the eyes, keep the attacks coming while keeping at distance. Atalanta, rotate between Growl and Ominous Wind, hopefully we can blunt its attack somewhat."

Having set up his first line of defense, Jayson released the other two Pokemon from their balls, Candace the Passimian and Khutulun the Sentret landing in front of him.

"Candace, go wide, collect the Vullaby and get it to safety, perhaps stash it in a tree. Return to my side once you are done. Khutulun you might just have the most important job of all. We need to find the Pokeball for the Darmanitan. Use your Foresight to enhance your already Keen Eyes to help you search. The ball should have my scent on it if that helps at all, do your best girl, I am relying on you."

Jayson felt helpless, he had to do something to help. He didn't want to envoke the Darmanitan's rage upon himself, so he instead decided to help Khutulun search for the Pokeball.
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.