UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'
 
Kyuu-Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scenic Ward #801, down Juné Lane.
Posts: 257
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
UPN PASBL: Mane (C) v. Luka (a)

Mane (c) vs. Lucairo188 (a)
3v3
Singles
72 HR DQ
Equiall 1
Slapstick
Switch = OK
Arena: Graveyard


Ooohhh~ well, greetings ladies and gents presiding! Trainers Mane and Luka have agreed to work the Graveyard shift at this arena of the undead!

Well? Are y'all are ready to tremble in fear?


Squads up!
__________________

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
| PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
Referee Grade: D
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Last edited by Kyuu-Tales; 05-22-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:10 AM   #2
Mane
Cascade Badge
 
Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 363
Black Jack-Level 1 Male Pawniard

Carmilla-Level 2 Female Umbreon

Bhargest-Level 1 Male Houndour

Shinjiro-Level 1 Male Scraggy

Fuka-Level 1 Female Cubone

The Mountain-Level 1 Male Nidoran
Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!
 
Lucario188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canalave City
Posts: 504
Thanks for the battle Mane, and thank you for reffing Kyuu!

Hedge: Level 2 Male Magby (Uplevel)
Hidden Power: Water

Schist: Level 1 Male Riolu

Weylyn (pronounced way-lin): Level 1 Male Trapinch

Spring Gale (Gale): Level 1 Female Yanma

Willow: Level 1 Female Squirtle
Hidden Power: Ground

Elodin: Level 1 Male Ralts


Okay, Willow, I choose you!
__________________

--
--
PASBL - TL3 | Wild Future - Thea Reding
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
Mane
Cascade Badge
 
Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 363
Go, The Mountain!

Poison Sting, then close in and use Mud-Slap!
Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:07 AM   #5
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!
 
Lucario188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canalave City
Posts: 504
Blow away their Poison Sting with an Icy Wind, then subvert the Mud-Slap with an Aqua Jet!
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:50 PM   #6
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'
 
Kyuu-Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scenic Ward #801, down Juné Lane.
Posts: 257
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
In the clearing of the restless, amidst the catacombs of the damned, prepare one and all for a showdown most frightful! All in attendance—spectators both living and deceased—are in for a treat. Let us now commence this battle between our combatants!

On Mane’s side we have The Mountain, a solid and grounded male Nidoran. He remains locked in a fierce staredown with Willow, Luka’s battle-ready Squirtle.

The Mountain chitters, signaling his initiative. He widens his stance before unleashing a squall of Poison Sting pins—nasty stuff! The Tiny Turtle is not unprepared, inhaling deeply before releasing an Icy-cold Wind, sending some of the fine needles asunder. Her expression triumphant, Willow scoffs before coughing a bit. Could she have perhaps ingested some of the toxic spines?

The Nidoran furrows his brow, far from discouraged. He jumps forward before hastening to reverse himself to Slap up a heaping helping of Mud into the Squirtle’s face. Willow withdraws into her shell, and, using a Jet of pressurized water, propels herself straight through the muck and smack into The Mountain’s jaw! That’s going to leave a mark!

The Mountain is slightly worse for wear, but both he and his opponent are otherwise fresh. I’m a bit concerned for Willow: she appears to have inhaled some of The Mountain’s poison while executing her opening attack… she might become poisoned soon enough. Good for two!
__________________

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
| PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
Referee Grade: D
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:04 AM   #7
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!
 
Lucario188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canalave City
Posts: 504
Hit them with a Scald, then put some space between you while using Natural Gift.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:17 PM   #8
Mane
Cascade Badge
 
Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 363
Thunderbolt, then rush in for a shot at Poison Tail!
Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 10:55 PM   #9
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'
 
Kyuu-Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scenic Ward #801, down Juné Lane.
Posts: 257
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Round Two: Sick Burn and Electrifying Shock!

Their trainers having issued orders, both combatants scramble to return to exchanging blows. It is Willow who wins out, charging heat within and withdrawing inside her shell to launch a mighty stream of scalding hot water at her opponent. The Mountain hardly has the opportunity to flinch as the burst strikes true, burning the Nidoran's left forelimb quite badly.

The tenacious Poison type isn't done yet! Redoubling his efforts The Mountain himself quickens, fidgeting in place, in doing so ushering forth a brilliant bolt of thunder towards the Tiny Turtle. Willow seizes up the instant she is overcome with electricity. She abruptly crumbles: her strained gurgling noises are a sure sign of immense injury. Nevertheless, the Squirtle rises from the ground, her expression determined. She remains poised before striking the ground at her feet, channeling Nature's Gift through the graves of the cemetery at blinding speed towards The Mountain.

The ghostly energy explodes from beneath The Mountain, eliciting a pained squeal from the rodent and launching him a bit off the ground. He sticks the landing however and begins to charge at his opponent, his stubby tail aglow in what appears to be a murky purple sheen. He back-ends Willow with the poison-covered tail, sending the Water type into the dirt and weeds. Though the attack was a success, The Mountain suddenly regards his limb and cringes; Willow too can be seen trembling.

At the end of the round, Willow is resting deep, deep into her first third. The Mountain is in better shape but now must contend with a burn to match Willow's poisoned state. Both are once again good for two!
__________________

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
| PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
Referee Grade: D
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:25 AM   #10
Mane
Cascade Badge
 
Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 363
Okay, this could be bad. Venoshock, then Shockwave!
Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:01 AM   #11
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!
 
Lucario188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canalave City
Posts: 504
Oh gosh I totally missed this. RIP fast ordering bonus .-. I need to subscribe to threads on UPN.


"Blast through their Venoshock with a Muddy Water, and Protect against the Shock Wave."
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:53 PM   #12
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'
 
Kyuu-Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scenic Ward #801, down Juné Lane.
Posts: 257
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Round Three: Best Get Some Dirt On the Opposition!

Things are getting intense, but neither side is showing any sign of backing down! Opening this round The Mountain hurries to launch an offensive against his opponent in the form of a noxious Venoshock. Willow similarly braces herself only moments before withdrawing into her shell, beating the opposition just seconds to the punch with a high-pressure blast of staid Muddy Water. The direct super-effective hit rattles the Poison type but good, forcing him back several paces and struggling to loosen fresh debris from his eyes.

The Mountain cries aloud as he claws at the grime and shirks at the pain from his burned limb. A true fighter through and through however, witness how this fine Nidoran does not dwell upon his latest infirmity! The Poison type reigns in further plaints and uses his other senses to pinpoint the Tiny Turtle's location. Not a moment later, blue Shock Waves discharge through the air. Try as she might, Willow finds out the hard way there is no protecting oneself against a high-voltage high-speed maneuver so late into a round. The Water type shirks from the blow before shuddering at the sensation of toxins coursing through her system.

This round has seen both combatants on the receiving end of super-effective hits. The Mountain is in only marginally better shape than Willow, though each sits at about the halfway mark. It seems the former can manage about one more Shock Wave before his Electric energy is out. Oh, and if you ask me, I'd say our contenders could benefit from a breather next round.
__________________

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
| PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
Referee Grade: D
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:20 PM   #13
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!
 
Lucario188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canalave City
Posts: 504
"Hang in there Willow, you're doing great! Let's aim a Brine at his burn."
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.