UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 02-05-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Jellicent UPN PASBL: kawaiiconcept (c) vs. Chiko (a)

kawaiiconcept (c) vs. Chiko (a)
3v3
Singles
48 HR DQ
equiall=1
slapstick
switch = OK
Castelia Sewers: In the underground of Castelia, the sewers have fallen into shoddy disrepair. The waters running through the system have become polluted, becoming much more like sludge than water. The filthy substance will leave any non-Poison Pokemon exposed to it for long enough under the Toxic status. On either side of the running sewers lie concrete walkways, their structures solid despite the neglect. As these walkways are made of pure concrete, very few Pokemon will be able to affect the terrain, with only the likes of Steelix being able to manipulate it for attacks such as Rock Tomb or Earthquake. This arena is indoors only.

Squads up please

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:04 AM   #2
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

sorry for taking so long
squad:
sweet(its)- audino lv.2 F (uplevel)
molton- lv.1 fletchling M
helix-lv.1 M venipede
serene- ralts lv.1 f
frieghya-eevee lv.1 F
nikkie- lv.1 F salandit

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 02-07-2017 at 12:30 AM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #3
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Kanan - Level 1 Female Azurill
Token Attached: Mystic Water
Hidden Power - Steel
Bio: "That's what the water made me, that's who I am and what I'll be"
Kanan, to nobody's surprise, loves to sing and dance and have fun all the time that she possibly can. This, of course, has lead to her becoming obsessed with Aquors and fangirling every time she sees one of their music clips (which is roughly twice every waking hour). In fact, she's become so obsessed that she's formed her own Aquors fangroup with a couple of other Pokemon and has learned how to use Aquors' music in order to come out on top in her matches.
Signature Attack: Aozora Jumping Heart (FA)
Using High Fairy energy, Kanan sings aloud to send the joy of Aquors' "Aozora Jumping Heart" throughout the entire arena in order to affect all of her enemies that are currently out on the field. This attack uses Good Fairy damage while also causing a 15% decrease to the offensive stats of her opponents (with standard debuff stipulations applied). Kanan has forgotten how to use Future Sight as a Marill and Azumarill because she is in control of her own future and doesn't need a move telling her what is going to happen.

Stallrein - Level 1 Male Spheal
Bio: "When you're weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all"
Hidden Power - Ground

Beako - Level 1 Female Snubbull

Miss Mantle - Level 1 Female Cubone
Hidden Power - Ice
Bio: "Diesel and dust is what we breathe, this land don't change and we don't leave"
Miss Mantle was named after the earth, this much is quite obvious but what isn't obvious is the fact that Miss Mantle's skull is actually made from magic that comes from the land. What kind of magic? Well, that's a mystery to everyone and will probably stay that way for quite a while but this magic is pretty cool in what it can do, things that one wouldn't imagine are possible become possible with this voodoo. But enough about that, I'll let Miss Mantle show you what she can do herself.
Special Technique - Have A Helmet
Using Considerable Ground energy, Miss Mantle fires a ray of light at her opponent which deals no damage but instead turns into a counterfeit Cubone's skull with eye holes smaller than the opponent's eyes, this in turn causes accuracy for the affected Pokemon to fall slightly. It becomes stuck on the opponent's skull and obscures their vision as well as causing Mild Ground damage at the end of every round the helmet is active. The helmet lasts for 3 rounds and takes quite a bit of work to remove but is in fact removable. Miss Mantle can use this move once per Pokemon.

Spook - Level 1 Female Sableye
Token attached: Nightstalker's Token

Showtime - Level 1 Male Shiny Corphish

Stallrein, let's go
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Chiko; 04-14-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:56 PM   #4
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Serene lets go!
magical leaf then psychic

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 02-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #5
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Iron Tail through the Magical Leaf and strike, follow with another Iron Tail
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 02-09-2017, 11:02 AM   #6
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 1: The Smell

Two trainers walk into the sewers they look upon each other and send out their first pokemon.

From Kawaiiconcept Serene the Ralts

Quote:
Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.

[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pok閙on are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pok閙on. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pok閙on are resistant to flinching, having higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pok閙on. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This extends to GMs, where they will have a slightly better impression of Pok閙on within their vicinity. Their Psychic support moves (such as Gravity and Magic Room) cost slightly less energy.

[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pok閙on is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy
From Chiko, Stallrein the Spheal

Quote:
Spheal (Water/Ice): Spheal have rotund bodies which allow them to gain speed and momentum very quickly with Rollout. They move primarily by rolling when on land but prefer to swim if possible. If the floor is slippery like an Ice field, they can maneuverable easily using their flippers and tail. They are highly resistant to freezing temperatures and remain nimble in the coldest waters where other Pok閙on might be numbed. They are very agile swimmers, generally. They can easily conceal themselves in snowy and icy environments. They are able to hold objects on their nose, allowing them to manipulate objects and use them in attacks. They can see in the dark.

[Water]: Water-type Pok閙on are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pok閙on. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pok閙on, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.

[Ice]: Ice-type Pok閙on are highly resistant to cold and fight more enthusuastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. If their STAB attacks have a secondary effect, they are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered. Their Ice type moves are significantly colder than those used by any other Pok閙on, giving them a much greater ability to numb and slow the foe. In addition, any areas frozen by an Ice type will become sore even after the ice has been knocked loose, creating a painful area like Crush Claw does. Their chilled bodies allow them to create ice more readily than other Pok閙on, significantly speeding up their Ice type attacks. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over, moving with ease across slippery surfaces and through strong winds and storms.
Stallrein and Serene appear on a bridge over the sewer. They look around at the bleak arena, and then face their foe. Serene makes the first move gathering in grass energy she sends some magical leaves towards Stallrein whom coats his tail in steel energy and advances upon Serene smacking through the leaves before striking the Ralts for super effective damage, pushing her back slightly from the force of the attack. Stallrein looks upon the small fairy and smirks having caused the wasting of precious offtype.

Serene once again begins to gather in energy this time of the psychic type. She gathers it in front of her and sends it out in a psychic wave. However Stallrein is once again stalling taking any damage he coats his tail with steel energy cutting through the psychic wave colliding with Serene for more super effective damage pushing her off the bridge and against the wall.

Summary:
Stallrein avoided all damage. Serene took a massive hit dropping into the 2nd already. Both good for two. Stallrein is essentially out of steel energy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:19 AM   #7
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Roll backwards as you send forwards a Surf then follow into an Ice Beam.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 02-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #8
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

a light screen quick as you can
then another magical leaf

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 02-14-2017, 12:26 PM   #9
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2: Lessons Learned

Stallrein looks upon the Ralts in front of him, he rolls backwards off the small bridge and looks upon Serene whom has used the time to summon forth a light screen a pale yellow pane of light in front of her. Stallrein smiles and decides to teach the psychic pokemon a lesson summoning forth a surf wave from within the sewer water, the wave rises and crashes upon Serene shattering her Light screen and dealing some damage upon her as it does so! Serene is pulled close to the edge of the sewer but manages to not fall into the poisonous waters below.

Serene looks at her foe, gathering in grass energy she looks upon Stallrein and sends them in magical leaves which collide with Stallrein dealing a fair chunk of damage to the water typed pokemon. Stallrein regathers himself following the attack and inhales deeply before firing off an ice beam striking Serene pushing her back but her wet body has caused her chest to suffer from some localised freezing.

Summary:
Serene is now a fair distance below the midpoint. Stallrein is well within the first. Both good for two.

-----

Kawaii, many water attacks are treated as Physical in asb, this is the case for surf. However if the move used was a water pulse this would have been a very effective play

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:38 PM   #10
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

oh ok
Dazzling gleam
then swap in a substitute

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 02-14-2017, 06:17 PM   #11
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Give them an Encore, follow it up with a Water Pulse
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 02-24-2017, 04:09 PM   #12
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 3: 2 Shiny Song Encore!

Serene begins gathering fairy energy and sends off a dazzling gleam of fairy energy upon Stallrein whom takes the hit and begins clapping loudly wanting an encore causing Serene to feel the power of a crowd loving her she decides to ignore her orders and begins to decide how to entertain her crowd.

Serene gathers more fairy energy once more taking aim upon Stallrein the bright energy gathers before firing upon Stallrein causing the Spheal to cry out in pain as his vision becomes obscured. Stallrein takes aim upon Serene and prepares to send off a pulse of water towards Serene, the spheal sends off the water pulse which strikes the Ralts on the side but doesnt result in confusion nor a full hit.

Summary:
Serene took a small hit her encore has ended. Stallrein is near the end of the first. Both would appreciate breathers

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #13
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Just a Water Pulse will do for now.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 02-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

a small psychic please

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 02-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #15
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 4: Breaks

Both pokemon look upon their foe Serene looking much more beat up from the previous rounds than her foe. Stallrein makes the first move gathering in a large amount of water he sends a pulse forwards colliding with Serene whom is gathering in psychic energy, she pushes through the pain before sending a psychic wave at her foe pushing him back while dealing some damage.

Summary:
Serene is at the final third. Stallrein is into the 2nd. Both good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #16
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

hmmm
hang in there
heal pulse on yourself
then another small psychic

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 03-01-2017, 04:46 AM   #17
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Toxic into Sheer Cold
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 03-02-2017, 04:51 PM   #18
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 5: Cold as Ice

Serene looks at Stallrein the Spheal holding a rather large lead, she opts to use a heal pulse upon herself in order to heal some health. As she does so her foe approaches her gathering toxins in his mouth stallrein sends the glob of toxins at Serene they soak into her system causing her to shudder. Serene then sends another psychic wave pushing her foe away from her while dealing some damage to him. Stallrein however is not close to being done sending out a small narrow burst of wind towards Serene causing her chest to become cold numb she howls in pain as the round ends.

Summary:
Serene has fallen into the final 3rd. Stallrein is just below the midpoint. Stallrein is quite tired from sheer cold. Serene is good for two.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #19
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

QC Sub
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 03-03-2017, 12:09 AM   #20
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

magical leaf
to the face
then psychic

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 03-03-2017, 06:33 PM   #21
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 6: Defencive choices.

Stallrein looks upon his foe the fairly beat up Ralts looking back at him. Serene quickly gathers in grass energy sending them forwards as a magical leaf which strikes Stallrein just before he can summon forth a substitute. He cries out in pain as he vanishes and the substitute takes his place causing an eerie ghost like aspect to the substitute's appearance. Serene follows up with a psychic wave destroys the substitute having lived a very short life it vanishes away revealing stallrein once again. Serene cringes from the toxins in her system.

Summary:
Serene evened up the playing field bringing Stallrein into the final third. Serene is out of grass; She needs a breather. Stallrein is good for two.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #22
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

almost there
one last psychic then you can rest

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 03-04-2017, 03:16 AM   #23
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Ice Beam x3, confirmed
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 03-05-2017, 03:18 PM   #24
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 7: Heartless

Stallrein and Serene look upon each other, both having been beaten up over the course of the past few rounds. Serene looking quite tired begins to charge up psychic energy in an effort to hold her foe off long enough to get a break. However Stallrein quite refreshed from his short break sends a burst of ice energy the beam colliding with Serene causing her some pain as it strikes her small form. Serene stands back up before sending off a psychic wave at Stallrein pushing the Spheal back slightly as he launches another ice beam at Serene! However Stallrein doesn't stop then using a 3 mover and sends a third and final ice beam at Serene putting her down for the count.

Serene is unable to battle!

Stallrein has fallen into the final third of energy and is approaching critical on both fronts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #25
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

alright Helix lets go!
finish them off with a solar beam
and if they still aren't down use infestation

For my baby :