UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-10-2017, 11:00 PM   #1
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

UPN PASBL: KawaiiConcept vs TheKnightsFury

Still on TA, but TKF won't leave me alone so here's a thread.

Kawaiiconcept (c ) vs TKF (a )
3v3
singles
equiall 1
switch= OK
72 hour DQ
Arena: Mt Moon Clearing
Located within the center reaches of Mount Moon, this clearing is held almost sacred by the local Clefairy and Clefable. Removed from any urban environment, the natural beauty of the surroundings maintain the calming, peaceful atmosphere. Pokemon will feel more at ease here, less liable to be affected by moves intended to intimidate or instill fear. In the center of the clearing rests a pond of perfectly clear water, deep enough to accommodate most aquatic Pokemon, but not deep enough to provide them with any serious hiding place. The ground here is soft and pliable, covered by a luscious grass field. Rocks can be easily summoned from underground for use in attacks like Stealth Rock, and attacks such as Earthquake will transmit readily. This arena is outdoors only.

Kawaii, you'll squad first. Effectively same order of operations as your match with Dirkac.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:36 PM   #2
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

ok
here we go:

serene-ralts, lv.1 F
nuptup-oddish, lv.1 M
helix-venipede lv.1 M
diasia- nidoran lv.1 F peeram- mareep lv.1 F
elector- shinx lv.1 M

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Bringing Raiser's Badge

Vordr the Aron (lvl 2 male)

Ormr the Tynamo (lvl 1 male)

Myrr the Goomy (lvl 1 female)

Stjorna the Dratini (lvl 2 uplevel male)

Katr the Igglybuff (lvl 1 female)

Konnugr the Nidoran (lvl 1 male)

Stjorna to lead off
Old 01-11-2017, 12:28 AM   #4
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

nuptup lets go!
start off with solar beam then energy ball!

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-11-2017, 12:54 AM   #5
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dragons resist grass, why not use poison moves?

Flamethrower follow by an Ice Beam
Old 01-15-2017, 08:58 PM   #6
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

The two trainers step into the clearing of mount moon, the opening at the top of the rocky area allowing sunlight to enter what used to be a cave, and thus causing grass to grow on the ground. KawaiiConcept is the first to act, selecting a Pokeball from her waistband and tossing it forward, releasing an Oddish by the name of Nuptup into the field. From across the clearing, the current leader of the Water Gym smirks, having the perfect counter in mind. He throws forth a Pokeball of his own and it opens in a flash of light, leaving a Dratini by the name of Stjorna in its wake. The dragon and the plant square off, prepared to do battle.

Nuptup looks to the sky and is relieved to see the sun petering down through the opening atop the cavernous walls. He was worried for a moment that the fact that they’re at Mount Moon would prove problematic. He looks back at his foe and quickly gathers as much energy as he can muster, fueling his attack with power channeled directly from the rays of the sun above. He condenses the energy into a beam emanating from his open mouth and launches it forward, but Stjorna seems relatively unconcerned. Even as the blast hits him, he braces for impact and weathers the blow, knowing that the attack will not do all that much damage to him since he resists grass-typed attacks. As the blast fades, Stjorna smiles before opening his adorable yet devastatingly deadly maw wide open and loosing a powerful column of flame, the tendrils of fire lapping at Nuptup as they envelop the plant, causing it to cry out in pain. The flames subside, leaving Nuptup looking quite singed, but luckily there don’t seem to be any burns evident.

Not to be discouraged, Nuptup gathers another batch of energy, this time forming it into an orb just above him. He powers the orb forward and it crashes into Stjorna, but once again the Dratini is unconcerned. He opens his mouth one more time, this time as a crackling orb of an electric-blue light appears, and with a tiny roar he strikes, causing a bolt of jagged energy to burst forward, streaking through the air before connecting with Nuptup, who once more cries out in pain as ice crystals spread across his body before quickly melting off, in part thanks to the slightly elevated temperature caused by his previous ordeal.

Nuptup was put through the wringer, crashing well into the middle third of health. Energy use was fine overall. Stjorna is doing well on both fronts, still comfortably within his first third of health. Ice and Fire are around half-capacity.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #7
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Flying!Twister followed by a Dragon Breath
Old 01-15-2017, 11:50 PM   #8
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

nuptup get out of there (return)
Go serene!
use dazzling gleam then disarming voice!

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-16-2017, 12:07 AM   #9
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Light Screen on the switch, Iron Tail x 2

3 mover confirmed
Old 01-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #10
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Panicking at her earlier folly, KawaiiConcept quickly recalls her Pokemon, giving the Oddish a reprieve in its Pokeball for the time being. As she does so, Stjorna begins to gather energy, stretching the golden light into a sheet as Kawaii hastily grabs a Pokeball and lobs it forward, revealing Serene, a Ralts who has already had a taste of the trials that the ASB can bring. The ralts squares up and fires off a bright burst of energy, but unlucky for the ralts the attack is harmlessly absorbed by the screen, which still looks to be in fairly decent condition despite taking a substantial blow. It is at this point, while Serene looks at her foe in confusion, that Stjorna strikes, slithering across the ground as he coats his tail in metalic grey energy and whips his body around, swinging his screen around with him and smashing his tail into the Ralts, sending the small fairy type tumbling.

As Serene rights herself, Stjorna swings his shield back into place, and just in time, too, as the Ralts lets out a low, calming grumble. The sound seems to carry some force behind it, but once again it is met with swift resistance from the screen, which groans, spiderweb cracks spreading across its surface, but does not break. The Dratini smirks and charges forward once again, rearing back and striking with a second iron tail.

Serene was thrashed, dropping into her middle third. Stjorna took no damage. Energywise, Stjorna is tiring and, while alright for a lighter two, will probably appreciate a break soon. Serene is alright. Stjorna has a screen up, but it's basically shot.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:38 PM   #11
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Switching to Vordr the Aron

Iron Head into a Metal Claw
Old 01-18-2017, 12:13 AM   #12
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Hang tight Serene
Destroy his light screen with a quick Magical leaf
then go all out with a Will-o-wisp

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #13
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

TheKnightsFury recalls Stjorna, opting for a more favorable matchup as he sends out Vordr the Aron to face the small fairy. Wasting no time, the Aron charges forward, swinging his crumbling screen above his head as he smashes into the Ralts before she can react, causing her to tumble backwards as the pane of energy shifts back between the two warriors. Regaining her footing, Serene fires off some grass-typed particles of energy at her foe, the first few darts fizzling out against the screen before it finally gives in, shattering and disappearing as dust, the remaining grassy bullets peppering Vordr's noggin.

Not to be deterred, Vordr charges forward, slashing at his foe as she cries out. Of course, this is all part of her master plan. From point blank range she conjures a small, intense flame and slaps it onto Vordr's head. In addition to the searing pain, it looks like it's left a burn! He even winces in pain!

Vordr is burned but took not a ton of damage. Serene is on the edge of her final third, but low energy moves left her good for two. Grass and Fire are okay for similar move usage, possibly more.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:45 AM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

serene return
go Elector!
Use Double Kick
then
Fire fang

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-20-2017, 01:09 AM   #15
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trap them in a rock tomb as they come in, follow with an Earthquake to collapse the tomb on them for some extra damage
Old 01-21-2017, 08:23 AM   #16
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

KawaiiConcept recalls Serene, opting to send out her third and final Pokemon for the match in Elector the Shinx. The electric cat wastes no time, charging forward and channeling fighting energy into his paws when suddenly the Aron stomps the ground, causing four massive rocks to erupt from beneath Elector, trapping her within the pyramid they form. As Elector's fighting energy fizzles off of her paws unused, Vordr smirks and smashes the ground once more, this time channeling energy under the surface as the ground begins to shake. the foundation surges into Elector, dealing a harsh blow, but that's not all. The foundation of the tomb cracks, causing chunks of rock to break off the top of the tomb, falling inside and hitting the Shinx for even more damage. On the plus side, there's now a Shinx-sized opening atop the tomb, so Elector hops out and glares down at her opponent. She leaps in the air, closing the distance quickly, and bites down on her foe as her fangs become cloaked in flame. The Aron cries out, but luckily his rock and steel typing, in addition to his natural sturdiness as an Aron, diminish the force of the blow quite a bit, although it still hurts. As she releases him, he grimaces once more as the burn on his face throbs again.

Vordr has dropped just into his middle third. Energy is fine. Elector isn't far above him, nearing the end of his first third already. Energy is okay overall. Fire energy can fuel another fang. perhaps more.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #17
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Iron Defense then squish them with a Body Slam
Old 01-22-2017, 01:01 AM   #18
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Another Fire Fang while he's strengthening his defenses.
The see if you can't dodge his body slam.

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-23-2017, 09:30 PM   #19
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Looking to bulk himself up even more, Vordr grinds his muscles together within his small frame, locking down any openings in his already steely defenses. Not taking the hint to avoid physical moves (spoiler: Special attacks are where you want to go with this matchup), Elector ignites his canine teeth once more, chomping down on Vordr's side and doing a bit - although really not that much - of super effective damage.

Now you see, kids, here's where everything goes horribly, horribly awry for Elector. Because he just got up close and personal with an opponent who now has every intention of crushing him. As Elector realizes his folly and takes a step back, Vordr Lunges forward, throwing the entirety of his body weight - all 130 pounds of it - at his foe. The Shinx tries to dodge the attack, butdue to the close range, that proves unsuccessful as the Aron steams into Elector's hindsection, sending the Shinx spinning like a top as he tumbles through the air and lands in a heap on the ground. The Shinx staggers to his feet and turns to face his foe once more, hopefully having learned his lesson as the burn takes its toll on Vordr once more.

---Out of context---
There was a mild error in my calculations, so Vordr's health is a bit higher than I noted it being in the previous reffing. The change will be noted below.
---return to context---

Vordr took one blow, but his many, many defense boosts dulled that down a fair bit although it still smarted. He's a bit above his middle third, and his sprightlyness, while energy has been low-usage enough to perhaps go one more round before requiring a break, is starting to see the effects. Elector took quite a blow himself, dropping into his own middle third. Energy usage has been tolerable. Fire energy, however, is nearing its endpoint. Perhaps a weakened fire fang, if even that.

Last edited by kingothestone; 01-23-2017 at 09:39 PM.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:51 PM   #20
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

alright
lets see
Elector use thunder wave
then charge beam!

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-24-2017, 12:10 AM   #21
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Bulldoze them out of the Thunder Wave. Body slam pin them under your weight
Old 01-24-2017, 11:21 PM   #22
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Finally realizing that physical combat is a bad plan against this foe, Elector opts to use electricity to his advantage, reaching out with tendrils of electricity. Before they can do so much as tickle Vordr, though, the Aron stomps the ground, channeling ground energy into the soil below as shockwaves radiate outwards, shaking the earth and shattering Elector's concentration as the energy transfers into his body. Not to be deterred, he looses a thin beam of energy that strikes Vordr squarely, although it doesn't really seem to have had any added effects on either party. Seizing his opportunity, Vordr lunges at his foe, slamming his body weight into the Shinx once more and this time managing to stay atop the electric cat, pinning his back legs down as he tried to avoid the blow. At least the Shinx can enjoy the look of pain on Vordr's face as his burn pains him once more.

Vordr's energy level has dropped into the middle third, although his health still sits just above the end of the first. Ground energy is pretty much gone. He'll be wanting a break. Electro is nearing the end of his middle third of health. Energy is okay for another round, but a break will be wanted soon.

Last edited by kingothestone; 01-25-2017 at 09:08 AM.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:37 PM   #23
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Konnugr the Nidoran

Sludge Bomb x 2
Old 01-24-2017, 11:56 PM   #24
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Hang in there
two ice fangs if you can

For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
Old 01-25-2017, 09:27 AM   #25
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

TheKnightsFury recalls his Aron, opting for Konnugr the Nidoran instead. The little poison type is unceremoniously welcomed, however, by a Shinx latching onto the back of his neck with some ice-cold fangs. The Nidoran bucks, flinging the shinx off of him, and spits out a massive blob of nasty looking sludge. The orb solidifies as it travels through the air, and crashes into Elector, bursting on impact. To make matters worse, it looks like there's some poisoning involved there.

The Shinx picks itself up and latches onto the back of the Nidoran's neck once more with some ice-cold fangs. The Nidoran bucks, flinging the shinx off of him, and once again spits out a massive blob of nasty looking sludge. The orb solidifies as it travels through the air, and crashes into Elector, bursting on impact. As the sludge drips down Elector's face, he cringes, the poisons already starting to take effect in his system.

Elector is into his final third of health now, not far from critical range. He's starting to tire and wouldn't mind a lighter round. Konnugr, on the other hand, is nice and fresh although he took a few blows. He's still in his first third so that's okay.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL