UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 11-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #276
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Spikkle
Awright knuckleheads.

Two splendifferous matches up for grabs, both with two pokemans (gasp!)

2 vs 2 (Double Team)
Return = KO
Slap-spik
48 Hour DQ
Equiall
Lawn (Yawn) Arena
This one here is still available, bizatches (3/12/09)

2 vs 2 (Normal)
Return = KO
Slapstick
48 Hour DQ
Superduperequieverything
Shifting Stadium

Now leap upon them like salmon on a Friday.

Spikkle ------ Hollo ------ Tyke ------ Kooky Monster ------ Blake ------ Rockon

PASBL Squad | Fizzy Bubbles | Winner of deo's Award for Least Intelligent Comment of All Time

Need refs for: vs. Copy (new match)

Bonus:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
Pikachu is like me when I play tennis. If I play someone that sucks, I start to suck and lose. But if I play someone good, I play somewhat decently and still lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
"One cross referee; one wayward pinch of banned narcotic substance, one RNG... AND KABLOOIE!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
And the round starts off with both Pokemon pulling out a Monopoly Board and.. it seems to work! Relicanth starts things off by picking the Tophat. Vulpix seems to be upset, as he coveted that piece. Luckily for him he does just that! Vulpix uses Covet and gets to play with the Tophat piece. Relicanth looks quite upset by these turn of events, and decides to use the Car instead!

The round continues with Relicanth landing on Central Avenue! He decides to purchase the property.. it's super effective! Vulpix instead decides to use Imprison! Suddenly Relicanth finds himself in jail! What an exciting twist! The round ends with Relicanth unable to do anything else at the moment.

Last edited by Spikkle; 12-03-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Spikkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:26 AM   #277
Jamil
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Jamil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikkle View Post
Awright knuckleheads.

2 vs 2 (Normal)
Return = KO
Slapstick
48 Hour DQ
Superduperequieverything
Shifting Stadium

Now leap upon them like salmon on a Friday.
Okay
Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #278
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
3 v 3 Single
Return=KO
Slapstick
Equal-Level (4) (NO EVO)
DQ=72 Hrs
Arena- Clay

heh, testing out TL4 is fun...
Firewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #279
DragonDance
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to DragonDance
Anyone up for a 2v2 RF on Friday? I have nothing planned that day, so I'm free whenever you are, probably. Level 1 pokemon only, and preferably someone who I've never battled before. I'll work out details once someone accepts this/we get a ref.

Level 4: 38-14-7, 76 KO's, 212 TP, 0 SP, B- ref
DragonDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #280
Mr. XXXXXXXX
Uncooperative Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDance View Post
Anyone up for a 2v2 RF on Friday? I have nothing planned that day, so I'm free whenever you are, probably. Level 1 pokemon only, and preferably someone who I've never battled before. I'll work out details once someone accepts this/we get a ref.
I'll take this and not pussy out, I'm assuming your on. EST, which is 2-3 hours ahead of me, so anywhere from 6-8 Mountain Time you can PM when you'd like to start the match.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:47 AM   #281
IceCold
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to IceCold
2 vs. 2
Slapstick
Equiall
24 Hour DQ
Hana Family Lair (Outdoor Custom Arena): The home of the Hana family of nothing but Hoppips, Skiplooms, and Jumpluffs. A population of about 20 Hoppips, 10 Skiplooms, and 5 Jumpluffs live here. The lair is extremely large and out on an open field. However, the ceiling, consisting of branches, leaves and vines from the rainforest nearby, is about 10 feet high and not that sturdy. The room where most battles should start is the Hoppip Playroom, about 20 feet in circumference. Here, about 15 of the Hana family Hoppips play here, with several light objects that aren't much of a threat and won't do any damage, unless provoked. There is a hallway connecting this and the main room. The Main Room is 60 feet in circumference. It doesn't contain much - just a spiffy leaf rug and four hallways, connecting to the Hoppip Playroom, the Skiploom Kitchen, the Caretaker's room, and the dining room. These hallways are 20 feet long and 5 feet wide, with a Hoppip and a Skiploom often patrolling the hallway, and sometimes dusting. The Skiploom kitchen is 20 feet in circumference contains a rock oven and two Skiplooms - Hanahi, whom is trained to use Fire type attacks, along with Hanatsubomi, whom cooks and puts out the fire. The food often heals a small portion of a Pokemon's health if eaten, and Hanahi and Hanatsubomi are glad to make food for a Pokemon - cooking is what they live for. The Caretaker's Room is about 50 feet in circumference, and it contains a bookshelf and about 40 comfy beds. There's often up to 3 Jumpluffs here, looking for peace and quiet from the madness. The main caretaker, Hanasou, is always here, unless the Hanas are dining, when he's in the dining room. When the Hanas are sleeping, every one of the Hanas are there. The dining room is 40 feet in circumference, and it contains all but the Skiplooms in the Skiploom kitchen when the Hana family is dining. Disturb, annoy, or frighten any Hanas, or worse, the Jumpluff caretakers, and they will attack, often for quite some damage, heavy at best. Examples of attacks that startle or annoy the Hanas for example are Flash, any Fire-type attacks, attacks that destroy the arena, and attacks that hurt even one Hana. If the entire lair is destroyed, every Hoppip, Skiploom, and Jumpluff will attack for very high damage, often equal to Sky Attack, and the arena will be a basic Grass arena, but with leaves and other objects scattered across the arena.
Special Rules: Wild Pokemon (Hana Family Members), Ridiculously Easily Destroyed, Confined

PASBL RECORD:

C+ Grade Ref
Trainer Title: Your friendly clinically insane ASB punching bag.
Trainer Level- 1
37 TP - 7 KO's - 18 SP
4 Wins - 14 Losses - 1 Draws
Streak- 1 Draw

Last edited by IceCold; 12-01-2009 at 02:11 AM.
IceCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #282
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewater View Post
3 v 3 Single
Return=KO
Slapstick
Equal-Level (4) (NO EVO)
DQ=72 Hrs
Arena- Clay
I guess I'll be taking this, provided the slot's still open.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #283
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold View Post

2 vs. 2
Slapstick
Equiall
24 Hour DQ
Hana Family Lair (Outdoor Custom Arena): The home of the Hana family of nothing but Hoppips, Skiplooms, and Jumpluffs. A population of about 20 Hoppips, 10 Skiplooms, and 5 Jumpluffs live here. The lair is extremely large and out on an open field. However, the ceiling, consisting of branches, leaves and vines from the rainforest nearby, is about 10 feet high and not that sturdy. The room where most battles should start is the Hoppip Playroom, about 20 feet in circumference. Here, about 15 of the Hana family Hoppips play here, with several light objects that aren't much of a threat and won't do any damage, unless provoked. There is a hallway connecting this and the main room. The Main Room is 60 feet in circumference. It doesn't contain much - just a spiffy leaf rug and four hallways, connecting to the Hoppip Playroom, the Skiploom Kitchen, the Caretaker's room, and the dining room. These hallways are 20 feet long and 5 feet wide, with a Hoppip and a Skiploom often patrolling the hallway, and sometimes dusting. The Skiploom kitchen is 20 feet in circumference contains a rock oven and two Skiplooms - Hanahi, whom is trained to use Fire type attacks, along with Hanatsubomi, whom cooks and puts out the fire. The food often heals a small portion of a Pokemon's health if eaten, and Hanahi and Hanatsubomi are glad to make food for a Pokemon - cooking is what they live for. The Caretaker's Room is about 50 feet in circumference, and it contains a bookshelf and about 40 comfy beds. There's often up to 3 Jumpluffs here, looking for peace and quiet from the madness. The main caretaker, Hanasou, is always here, unless the Hanas are dining, when he's in the dining room. When the Hanas are sleeping, every one of the Hanas are there. The dining room is 40 feet in circumference, and it contains all but the Skiplooms in the Skiploom kitchen when the Hana family is dining. Disturb, annoy, or frighten any Hanas, or worse, the Jumpluff caretakers, and they will attack, often for quite some damage, heavy at best. Examples of attacks that startle or annoy the Hanas for example are Flash, any Fire-type attacks, attacks that destroy the arena, and attacks that hurt even one Hana. If the entire lair is destroyed, every Hoppip, Skiploom, and Jumpluff will attack for very high damage, often equal to Sky Attack, and the arena will be a basic Grass arena, but with leaves and other objects scattered across the arena.
Special Rules: Wild Pokemon (Hana Family Members), Ridiculously Easily Destroyed, Confined
Taken, posting for ref.
Rangeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #284
Sciz
GIF Lord General

Derp derp.

3 on 3
72 hour DQ
Switch=KO
Slapstick/Realistic (your choice)
Equilevel 4
Grass arena. Optional for some fun: Grass arena surrounded by forest at midnight. Grass field is a circle approximately 50 yards in radius. Full moon provides decent visibility in the open grass field, but gets visibly darker as you near the edges. Forest has little light, if at all.

Kthx.

Last edited by Sciz; 11-30-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Sciz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #285
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Gonna try get back into the PASBL swing of things. Pretty sure I have 2 slots at the very least due to my absence PASBL-wise so...

4 on 4 (Doubles/Singles)
DQ : 48 Hours
Switch = KO
Slapstick
Equiall
Arena: Ref/Acceptor choice
B Grade Ref
71KOs 162 TPs -0 SPs
Debt
Kush: 4.25 SP
Dave: 0.25 SP

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Party - PC

Claus; () lvl 100 Katherine; () lvl 18 Jun; () lvl 53
Cumulus; () lvl 50 Lucas; () lvl 14 Carmen; () lvl 8
Denny; () lvl 21 Akito; () lvl 18 Maya; () lvl 5
Pippi; () lvl 28 Matthew; () lvl 16 Agito; () lvl 3
Amber; () lvl 1

Last edited by SP-Eevee; 12-04-2009 at 05:55 PM.
SP-Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #286
James2791
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to James2791
Finally got a UPN account Seeking a battle to take up my last battle slot:

2 v 2 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Switch = KO
Slapstick
Equilevel
Arena: The choice is up to the Ref or Acceptor

SleepingCelebi - For the awesome signature!

James2791's PASBL Stats
James2791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #287
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciz View Post
Derp derp.

3 on 3
72 hour DQ
Switch=KO
Slapstick/Realistic (your choice)
Equilevel 4
Grass arena. Optional for some fun: Grass arena surrounded by forest at midnight. Grass field is a circle approximately 50 yards in radius. Full moon provides decent visibility in the open grass field, but gets visibly darker as you near the edges. Forest has little light, if at all.

Kthx.
Grabbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
Metagro├č: Male Beldum
Metagro├č is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled Metagro├č' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, Metagro├č sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon Metagro├č' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, Metagro├č has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.
iAmDewgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #288
Salamencia
UPN's very own Houdini

Send a message via Skype™ to Salamencia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP-Eevee View Post
Gonna try get back into the PASBL swing of things. Pretty sure I have 2 slots at the very least due to my absence PASBL-wise so...

4 on 4 (Doubles/Singles)
DQ : 48 Hours
Switch = KO
Slapstick
Equiall
Arena: Ref/Acceptor choice
Provided you actually have the slot, this sounds good. I need 5.5 TP to get me up to TL2, plus I have sigs to test, so I'll be taking this.
Singles, and the ref can choose the arena.
Salamencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #289
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2791 View Post
Finally got a UPN account Seeking a battle to take up my last battle slot:

2 v 2 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Switch = KO
Slapstick
Equilevel
Arena: The choice is up to the Ref or Acceptor
And, having juist cancelled a match and being impressed with this guy's ability to relentlessly typespam, I'll have this too.

Last edited by Mercutio; 12-07-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #290
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush View Post
Hmm now, I don't really like anything on offer atm (and btw, someone take Spikkle's match, he looks sad).
Sad like a harmonica.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #291
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Sad like a harmonica.
You could just delete that challenge and accept mine
Old 12-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #292
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Better to wait now and get a battle of the size I actually want. Unless you want to take mine, fufufu.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #293
Mercutio
Banned

Quote:
Better to wait now and get a battle of the size I actually want. Unless you want to take mine, fufufu.
Nah, I have a Buizel to level up and a Chinchou that never gets used. I need a pool battle.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #294
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:
2 vs 2 (Double Team)
Return = KO
Slap-spik
48 Hour DQ
Equiall
Lawn (Yawn) Arena
Is this still not taken? If so. Taken. Because doubles are awesome. :U
thoughnotfortheref
B Grade Ref
71KOs 162 TPs -0 SPs
Debt
Kush: 4.25 SP
Dave: 0.25 SP

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Party - PC

Claus; () lvl 100 Katherine; () lvl 18 Jun; () lvl 53
Cumulus; () lvl 50 Lucas; () lvl 14 Carmen; () lvl 8
Denny; () lvl 21 Akito; () lvl 18 Maya; () lvl 5
Pippi; () lvl 28 Matthew; () lvl 16 Agito; () lvl 3
Amber; () lvl 1

SP-Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #295
quintowill
Soul Badge

Send a message via AIM to quintowill Send a message via MSN to quintowill Send a message via Yahoo to quintowill Send a message via Skype™ to quintowill
3 v 3 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Switch = KO
Realistic
Equilevel
Arena up to you

43ko 123tp 6.5 sp
Banner by KratosAurion

Note: banner is not up to date...
quintowill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #296
KratosAurion
Soul Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
Got 2 Free Slots, just entered Trainer Level 2, Summer Vacations are tomorrow, just an ideal opportunity to use some new Pokemon.

Gotta give my Steel Squad some excersice too.

2 Vs 2 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Slapstick
Equilevel
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASBL
Arena: Shifting Stadium
Shifting Stadium (Outdoor Custom Arena): A large stadium similar to Pummelo Stadium that shifts environments on a regular basis. It can simulate many more environments than Pummelo Stadium, however. The stadium shifts once every 4 or 5 rounds, to a random environment. The environments are:
Normal Stadium (10% chance): Not really an environment, but a normal stadium with the same rules as a Clay Arena. All battles must start with this environment.
Grass Field (10% chance): A grass field almost exactly like the Grass Field from the Indigo League in the Anime. In other words, all grass and nothing else.
Rock Field (10% chance): A Rock Field almost exactly like the Rock Field from the Indigo League. There are several Snorlax-sized boulders in this arena.
Water Field (10% chance): A Water Field almost exactly like the Water Field from the Indigo League. In other words, there are two Snorlax-sized platforms floating on the surface of the water, across from each other.
Ice Field (10% chance): An Ice Field similar to the Ice Field from the Indigo League, with a few very small glaciers around the arena.
Forest Fire (10% chance): A Forest Arena, except the forest is on fire, and the fire does spread quickly.
Beach (10% chance): A Beach Arena, but without all the volleyball nets and other things you might find at a beach, other than... well, the actual beach.
Snow-Capped Mountain (10% chance): A few enormous snow-capped mountains. They aren't very hard to climb for a Pokemon with sharp claws or Pokemon that can grip the ice, but other Pokemon will have some problems.
Swamp (10% chance): A Swamp Arena, with simulated fog. There is a fog machine somewhere in the arena, and the fog will become much less dense if the fog machine is destroyed.
Desert (10% chance): A vast desert, full of cacti. However, in most cases, it will be a desert without the extremely high temperatures.
One arena can be picked up to three times in a row, but an unlimited amount of times for the entire match.
Special Rules: Fog (Swamp only), Boulders (Rock Field only), Ice Field (Ice Field only), Water under Ice (Ice Field only), Pontoons (Water Field only), Sandy (Desert only), Snow Cover (Snow-Capped Mountain only), Thin Ice (Ice Field only), Stadium, Onlookers, Artificial Lighting, Announcer

// PASBL // Wild Future //
KratosAurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #297
quintowill
Soul Badge

Send a message via AIM to quintowill Send a message via MSN to quintowill Send a message via Yahoo to quintowill Send a message via Skype™ to quintowill
Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosAurion View Post
Got 2 Free Slots, just entered Trainer Level 2, Summer Vacations are tomorrow, just an ideal opportunity to use some new Pokemon.

Gotta give my Steel Squad some excersice too.

2 Vs 2 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Slapstick
Equilevel
I'll take you on.

43ko 123tp 6.5 sp
Banner by KratosAurion

Note: banner is not up to date...
quintowill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #298
Martz
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Martz Send a message via MSN to Martz
2 Vs 2 Single
DQ = 48 Hours
Slapstick
Equilevel
arena up to ref or acceptor

Last edited by Martz; 12-10-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Martz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #299
KratosAurion
Soul Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
And I will take the second one
I'm savin' that second Slot for a Rival of mine. ;) After my third Slot opens sure though.

// PASBL // Wild Future //
KratosAurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #300
Martz
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Martz Send a message via MSN to Martz
yeah, i got your pm and just changed it lol. sorry.
Martz is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL