Inverse Battle

4 vs 4
Singles
Equiall Highest
Slapstick
Switch=KO
72 HR DQ
Arena: Shifting Stadium every 3 Rounds
Special Rules: Normal/XX Off-Type restricted to 1.2 HB. Normal types are weak to Ghost. Ghost are weak to Normal/Fighting/XX.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 12-09-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #2502
Red Panda
donk

2v2
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Clay Arena

don't rape me
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #2503
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
2v2
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Clay Arena

don't rape me
KACAW *swoops in*

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #2504
Slash
Poison Jam

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Ignore this
As may be expected though, our clear winner here was Kairne, ASB's champion of prioritizing the pokemon you like over those that are objectively better. I mean, one of his mains is a Watchog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.
Leader of the "Stop Screwing Over Smeargle" Brigade

ASB
Art by Kairne
ASB
[URL="http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=4387"]
Daisy Art:

Battlecuts courtesy of DaisyInari

Random stuffs:

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #2505
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

3v3
Singles
Equilevel 2
Slapstick
24 HR DQ
Switch = KO
You pick the arena

Looking to get this match finished in a few weeks, so fairly fast for me. Come on, you know you want it.

Check out my PASBL stuff!
Former C+ Grade ref, currently ungraded.

Need a battle reffed? PM me.
deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:56 AM   #2506
T-Bolt
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Exhibition Match
Inverse Battle

4 vs 4
Singles
Equiall Highest
Slapstick
Switch=KO
72 HR DQ
Arena: Shifting Stadium every 3 Rounds
Special Rules: Normal/XX Off-Type restricted to 1.2 HB. Normal types are weak to Ghost. Ghost are weak to Normal/Fighting/XX.
This will be interesting. Taken.

Trainer level 2
D grade ref
T-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #2507
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
2v2
Singles
Equiall 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
24 HR DQ
Lawn Arena
4/6 scales

FAST REF AND OPPONENT ARE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #2508
Red Panda
donk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
2v2
Singles
Equiall 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
24 HR DQ
Lawn Arena
4/6 scales

FAST REF AND OPPONENT ARE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
I did promise
Old 12-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #2509
Benny
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
3v3
Singles
Equilevel 2
Slapstick
24 HR DQ
Switch = KO
You pick the arena

Looking to get this match finished in a few weeks, so fairly fast for me. Come on, you know you want it.
Taken and I choose Sand (Outdoor).
Though, would you be okay with an Equiall 2 match?

Last edited by Benny; 12-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Benny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #2510
KratosAurion
Soul Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
3 VS 3
Singles
EquiAll Highest.
Slapstick
48 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Shifting Stadium
Shifting Stadium (Outdoor Custom Arena): A large stadium similar to Pummelo Stadium that shifts environments on a regular basis. It can simulate many more environments than Pummelo Stadium, however. The stadium shifts once every 4 or 5 rounds, to a random environment. The environments are:
Normal Stadium (10% chance): Not really an environment, but a normal stadium with the same rules as a Clay Arena. All battles must start with this environment.
Grass Field (10% chance): A grass field almost exactly like the Grass Field from the Indigo League in the Anime. In other words, all grass and nothing else.
Rock Field (10% chance): A Rock Field almost exactly like the Rock Field from the Indigo League. There are several Snorlax-sized boulders in this arena.
Water Field (10% chance): A Water Field almost exactly like the Water Field from the Indigo League. In other words, there are two Snorlax-sized platforms floating on the surface of the water, across from each other.
Ice Field (10% chance): An Ice Field similar to the Ice Field from the Indigo League, with a few very small glaciers around the arena.
Forest Fire (10% chance): A Forest Arena, except the forest is on fire, and the fire does spread quickly.
Beach (10% chance): A Beach Arena, but without all the volleyball nets and other things you might find at a beach, other than... well, the actual beach.
Snow-Capped Mountain (10% chance): A few enormous snow-capped mountains. They aren't very hard to climb for a Pokemon with sharp claws or Pokemon that can grip the ice, but other Pokemon will have some problems.
Swamp (10% chance): A Swamp Arena, with simulated fog. There is a fog machine somewhere in the arena, and the fog will become much less dense if the fog machine is destroyed.
Desert (10% chance): A vast desert, full of cacti. However, in most cases, it will be a desert without the extremely high temperatures.
One arena can be picked up to three times in a row, but an unlimited amount of times for the entire match.
Special Rules: Fog (Swamp only), Boulders (Rock Field only), Ice Field (Ice Field only), Water under Ice (Ice Field only), Pontoons (Water Field only), Sandy (Desert only), Snow Cover (Snow-Capped Mountain only), Thin Ice (Ice Field only), Stadium, Onlookers, Artificial Lighting, Announcer

Lets have some fun in an Arena that actually requires some strategy.

// PASBL // Wild Future //
KratosAurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #2511
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
Taken and I choose Sand (Outdoor).
Though, would you be okay with an Equiall 2 match?
That's fine with me. I'll take it to the ref queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosAurion View Post
3 VS 3
Singles
EquiAll Highest.
Slapstick
48 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Shifting Stadium
Shifting Stadium (Outdoor Custom Arena): A large stadium similar to Pummelo Stadium that shifts environments on a regular basis. It can simulate many more environments than Pummelo Stadium, however. The stadium shifts once every 4 or 5 rounds, to a random environment. The environments are:
Normal Stadium (10% chance): Not really an environment, but a normal stadium with the same rules as a Clay Arena. All battles must start with this environment.
Grass Field (10% chance): A grass field almost exactly like the Grass Field from the Indigo League in the Anime. In other words, all grass and nothing else.
Rock Field (10% chance): A Rock Field almost exactly like the Rock Field from the Indigo League. There are several Snorlax-sized boulders in this arena.
Water Field (10% chance): A Water Field almost exactly like the Water Field from the Indigo League. In other words, there are two Snorlax-sized platforms floating on the surface of the water, across from each other.
Ice Field (10% chance): An Ice Field similar to the Ice Field from the Indigo League, with a few very small glaciers around the arena.
Forest Fire (10% chance): A Forest Arena, except the forest is on fire, and the fire does spread quickly.
Beach (10% chance): A Beach Arena, but without all the volleyball nets and other things you might find at a beach, other than... well, the actual beach.
Snow-Capped Mountain (10% chance): A few enormous snow-capped mountains. They aren't very hard to climb for a Pokemon with sharp claws or Pokemon that can grip the ice, but other Pokemon will have some problems.
Swamp (10% chance): A Swamp Arena, with simulated fog. There is a fog machine somewhere in the arena, and the fog will become much less dense if the fog machine is destroyed.
Desert (10% chance): A vast desert, full of cacti. However, in most cases, it will be a desert without the extremely high temperatures.
One arena can be picked up to three times in a row, but an unlimited amount of times for the entire match.
Special Rules: Fog (Swamp only), Boulders (Rock Field only), Ice Field (Ice Field only), Water under Ice (Ice Field only), Pontoons (Water Field only), Sandy (Desert only), Snow Cover (Snow-Capped Mountain only), Thin Ice (Ice Field only), Stadium, Onlookers, Artificial Lighting, Announcer

Lets have some fun in an Arena that actually requires some strategy.
I'll be taking this one as well. Should be good fun.

Check out my PASBL stuff!
Former C+ Grade ref, currently ungraded.

Need a battle reffed? PM me.
deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:55 AM   #2512
ROFLMAO
Thunder Badge

6 vs. 6 Rental Exhibition
Triples
Realistic
24 Hour DQ
Switch=KO
Hidden Squad
Equiall highest (w/ 1 uplevel as normal)
Arena: The Crackosseum

At first glance, this battle appears to take place inside the ancient Roman Coliseum, a large, circular arena with a mere dirt ground. Trainers issue orders from the North and South ends of the coliseum, the challenger at the North end, with the trainers' pokémon released into the arena from these ends.

The arena is, for want of a better word, spiky. The walls, gates and linings of the pits are covered intermittently with rusty iron spikes, good impact on which will cause minor damage for every spike hit. As in coliseums of old, there are a few surprises hidden in the bowels of the arena. Littered sparingly throughout the arena are weapons (swords, maces, shields and spears) that can be used by pokémon, though through lack of care and frequent use these are not lethally sharp.

Hidden at the North East, North West, South East and South West ends of the arena are pits from which wild pokémon can be released. The pokémon that may appear from the pits, along with their chances of appearing, are as follows: Arbok (10%), Persian (10%), Luxray (10%), Arcanine (10%), Tauros (10%), Krookodile (10%), Ursaring (10%), Beartic (10%), Emboar (10%), Primeape (10%). Each of these Pokemon are chained, and will not be able to travel farther than 30 feet from where they appear. In addition, these pits will not be opened unless a Pokemon comes within 10 feet of one of them. Multiple pokémon of each species can appear and each pit can release one pokémon per battle. If a pokémon attempts to go into the pits, they will be forced backwards by the workers operating the pits and cannot force their way through.

At the far North and far South ends of the arena are gates. From the start of the sixth round, there is a 25% chance that these gates will open, with both opening at the same time. The following pokémon may appear, unchained and free to roam at will, from behind the gates: Gyarados (10%), Steelix (10%), Slaking (10%), Aggron (10%), Nidoking (10%), Tyranitar (10%), Haxorus (10%), Charizard (10%), Hydreigon (10%). Each gate holds just one of these Pokemon, so if Gyarados comes out of one gate, another Gyarados will not appear out of another gate. As with the pits, pokémon may not force their way through the gates and out of the coliseum. All of the wild Pokemon in this arena have been heavily mistreated. Thus, they begin battle with only one Hyper Beam's worth of health (though they have the full six Hyper Beams of energy) and will attack any pokémon they come across without provocation. They will only cease to attack when KO'd. As wild pokémon, the pokémon released from these pits will stick to physical attacks and familiar special moves e.g. Flamethrower for Arcanine, and will not make use of any weapons they may find.

An added challenge to trainers using this arena is that they and their pokémon are forcibly injected with Kush brand narcotics before battle. This gives them increased tolerance for pain, meaning that even when seriously injured they will still be able to fight on. The narcotics also cause them to react in a stronger fashion than normal to the crowd's actions. This crowd has a great sense of bloodlust. They will cheer on any Pokemon that spills blood, and will heckle the weak. Owing to the effects of the narcotics, when a pokémon is cheered, they experience a boost in confidence and offensive power similar to Howl. Contrastingly, should a pokémon be jeered or heckled, they will experience a debuff to their defences akin to the opposite of a Cosmic Power. Special Rules: Realistic matches only, Wild Pokemon, Starved Pokémon, Stadium, Spikes, Weapons, Onlookers, Heckling, Kush brand narcotics, no Night fight.

Kots has kindly offered to take this match, so send your PM his way upon accepting.
Wins- 24 ~ Losses- 14 ~ Draws- 1
TP- 154 KOs- 52 SP- 15
Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 38

Friend Codes:
Y/Smash Bros- (I pay more attention to this one :P) FS- Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon; 1993-9521-9013

X- FS- Gyarados, Bibarel, Poliwhirl; 0645-5911-9507

Last edited by ROFLMAO; 12-14-2014 at 10:50 PM.
ROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #2513
Crys
Optimistic

Well now with a UPN slot open, I can test out a new arena I've been working on for a while.

3v3
Equilall 1
48hr DQ
Slapstick
Return = KO
Arena: Crystal Cavern
Crystal Cavern - Located far beneath a cliffside metropolis, this long-undisturbed cavern serves as a reminder of the country's former need for gems in mass quantities, and the methods used to obtain them. The base arena is what once was one of the many strip operations in the cavern, but has been filled in with semi-hardened clay for the sake of battling. The arena is roughly the same size as a tennis court, with the roof of the arena being 2 stories above the floor. There are crystals located along the perimeter and above the arena, and the "if a battler says it's there, then it's there," rule applies to these. These crystals reflect energy attacks at x1.2 power, meaning an energy attack could hit one and bounce from crystal to crystal until hitting the arena…or a target for increased damage. These crystals self-illuminate the cavern leading to no need for artificial lighting. To the left of the arena is a blocked off tunnel due to flooding in the lower levels, but with the permission of both battlers this barricade can be removed and the entire mine becomes the arena. Besides for the rusted tools and carts, the water in the flooded portion of the mine is very clear, and the crystals around it light it up to the point where you can see all the way to the bottom of the mine from the very top. There are also a few Carbink and Sableye located around the non-flooded portion, and a few Relicanth in the flooded portion, but they will only attack if provoked. Despite all of these things, the cavern is rather safe, and there is no fear of it collapsing nor being skewed on the crystals due to the crystals both being round at the edge and supporting the entire structure amazingly well.

Predetermined Ref: Kots
Old 12-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #2514
SilentReaper
Thunder Badge

3 v 3
Equillall 2
48hr dq
slapstick
return=ko
Arena:refs choice
SilentReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #2515
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Well now with a UPN slot open, I can test out a new arena I've been working on for a while.

3v3
Equilall 1
48hr DQ
Slapstick
Return = KO
Arena: Crystal Cavern
Crystal Cavern - Located far beneath a cliffside metropolis, this long-undisturbed cavern serves as a reminder of the country's former need for gems in mass quantities, and the methods used to obtain them. The base arena is what once was one of the many strip operations in the cavern, but has been filled in with semi-hardened clay for the sake of battling. The arena is roughly the same size as a tennis court, with the roof of the arena being 2 stories above the floor. There are crystals located along the perimeter and above the arena, and the "if a battler says it's there, then it's there," rule applies to these. These crystals reflect energy attacks at x1.2 power, meaning an energy attack could hit one and bounce from crystal to crystal until hitting the arena…or a target for increased damage. These crystals self-illuminate the cavern leading to no need for artificial lighting. To the left of the arena is a blocked off tunnel due to flooding in the lower levels, but with the permission of both battlers this barricade can be removed and the entire mine becomes the arena. Besides for the rusted tools and carts, the water in the flooded portion of the mine is very clear, and the crystals around it light it up to the point where you can see all the way to the bottom of the mine from the very top. There are also a few Carbink and Sableye located around the non-flooded portion, and a few Relicanth in the flooded portion, but they will only attack if provoked. Despite all of these things, the cavern is rather safe, and there is no fear of it collapsing nor being skewed on the crystals due to the crystals both being round at the edge and supporting the entire structure amazingly well.

Predetermined Ref: Kots
Oh hey this is a pretty cool arena. Will be taking this.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #2516
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
3 v 3
Equillall 2
48hr dq
slapstick
return=ko
Arena:refs choice
Assuming you mean singles, I would be glad to take this if you wouldn't mind going down a level to Equiall 1?

Edit: Oops, sorry, not sure where I was going with that. I'll take it.

Friend Code/Username list
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos

Quilavaflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:05 AM   #2517
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLMAO View Post
6 vs. 6 Rental Exhibition
Triples
Realistic
24 Hour DQ
Switch=KO
Hidden Squad
Equiall highest
Arena: The Crackosseum

At first glance, this battle appears to take place inside the ancient Roman Coliseum, a large, circular arena with a mere dirt ground. Trainers issue orders from the North and South ends of the coliseum, the challenger at the North end, with the trainers' pokémon released into the arena from these ends.

The arena is, for want of a better word, spiky. The walls, gates and linings of the pits are covered intermittently with rusty iron spikes, good impact on which will cause minor damage for every spike hit. As in coliseums of old, there are a few surprises hidden in the bowels of the arena. Littered sparingly throughout the arena are weapons (swords, maces, shields and spears) that can be used by pokémon, though through lack of care and frequent use these are not lethally sharp.

Hidden at the North East, North West, South East and South West ends of the arena are pits from which wild pokémon can be released. The pokémon that may appear from the pits, along with their chances of appearing, are as follows: Arbok (10%), Persian (10%), Luxray (10%), Arcanine (10%), Tauros (10%), Krookodile (10%), Ursaring (10%), Beartic (10%), Emboar (10%), Primeape (10%). Each of these Pokemon are chained, and will not be able to travel farther than 30 feet from where they appear. In addition, these pits will not be opened unless a Pokemon comes within 10 feet of one of them. Multiple pokémon of each species can appear and each pit can release one pokémon per battle. If a pokémon attempts to go into the pits, they will be forced backwards by the workers operating the pits and cannot force their way through.

At the far North and far South ends of the arena are gates. From the start of the sixth round, there is a 25% chance that these gates will open, with both opening at the same time. The following pokémon may appear, unchained and free to roam at will, from behind the gates: Gyarados (10%), Steelix (10%), Slaking (10%), Aggron (10%), Nidoking (10%), Tyranitar (10%), Haxorus (10%), Charizard (10%), Hydreigon (10%). Each gate holds just one of these Pokemon, so if Gyarados comes out of one gate, another Gyarados will not appear out of another gate. As with the pits, pokémon may not force their way through the gates and out of the coliseum. All of the wild Pokemon in this arena have been heavily mistreated. Thus, they begin battle with only one Hyper Beam's worth of health (though they have the full six Hyper Beams of energy) and will attack any pokémon they come across without provocation. They will only cease to attack when KO'd. As wild pokémon, the pokémon released from these pits will stick to physical attacks and familiar special moves e.g. Flamethrower for Arcanine, and will not make use of any weapons they may find.

An added challenge to trainers using this arena is that they and their pokémon are forcibly injected with Kush brand narcotics before battle. This gives them increased tolerance for pain, meaning that even when seriously injured they will still be able to fight on. The narcotics also cause them to react in a stronger fashion than normal to the crowd's actions. This crowd has a great sense of bloodlust. They will cheer on any Pokemon that spills blood, and will heckle the weak. Owing to the effects of the narcotics, when a pokémon is cheered, they experience a boost in confidence and offensive power similar to Howl. Contrastingly, should a pokémon be jeered or heckled, they will experience a debuff to their defences akin to the opposite of a Cosmic Power. Special Rules: Realistic matches only, Wild Pokemon, Starved Pokémon, Stadium, Spikes, Weapons, Onlookers, Heckling, Kush brand narcotics, no Night fight.

Kots has kindly offered to take this match, so send your PM his way upon accepting.
This sounds fucking insane. Mine.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #2518
rotomotorz
Careful on the "goods"

2v2
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
24 HR DQ
Lawn Arena
4/6 scales

need5speed

Also already have a ref in mind so don't put it on the queue
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

Last edited by rotomotorz; 12-14-2014 at 08:44 PM.
rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #2519
Red Panda
donk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
2v2
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
24 HR DQ
Lawn Arena
4/6 scales

need5speed

Also already have a ref in mind so don't put it on the queue
keryoink
Old 12-15-2014, 04:02 AM   #2520
T-Bolt
Cascade Badge

2v2 (leveller)
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Pool arena with pontoons

Trainer level 2
D grade ref
T-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:59 PM   #2521
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
2v2 (leveller)
Singles
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Pool arena with pontoons
mine

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:07 PM   #2522
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

3v3
Singles
Equiall highest
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ, RF when possible.
Pool arena with pontoons

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:46 AM   #2523
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
3v3
Singles
Equiall highest
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ, RF when possible.
Pool arena with pontoons
Sup fam, taking

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Extroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:40 AM   #2524
Astral Shadow
Cascade Badge

2 vs 2
Singles
Equilevel 2
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Opponent's Choice

3 vs 3
Singles
Equilevel 2
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Opponent's Choice
Astral Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:27 PM   #2525
Toyo
melon doggo

2v2
Singles
Slapstick
Switch=KO
48 HR DQ
Equilevel 1
Pool Arena (Pontoons)

(Would take the match above me but I need leveling)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL