UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Quest Logs

Old 06-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #1
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Chesnaught Fitz Sardone's Quest Log

Name: Fitzgerald "Fitz" Sardone

Class: Trainer (Normal major, no minor, no weaknesses)

Appearance: Fitz is a bit average for someone his age, standing at 4'5" and is slightly thin-statured. He wears a tattered gray paperboy cap that covers most of his messy black hair which is short enough that it barely touches his ears and cover his forehead but not his brown eyes. His clothes are two sizes too big for him, as most of it came from his uncle. He wears a white shirt with a large old brown traveling coat that's used to completely cover up to his hands before being trimmed a bit so that it would be more convenient for his hands. He wears a baggy brown shorts that reaches just halfway between his knees and feet. He wears a pair of new hiking boots which was given to him by his uncle before the boy left.

Personality: Fitz is generally a very timid boy who mostly keeps to himself, talking only when he needs to talk while subconsciously avoiding having to talk to people as much as possible. He is by no means unfriendly, but it can take a while for him to completely open up to a person. Fitz is however, very hardworking in whatever he does and can be a bit of a determinator when the situation arises, refusing to give up as long as there is even a slight possibility of success. Fitz is also very caring towards his Pokemon and often confides to them when he needs to let out his thoughts.

Background: Fitz was barely aware of everything when the disaster had happened, as he was still two years old at that time. The young boy barely knew his parents, as they had both died in the Disaster ten years ago and thus was orphaned at a very young age. Fitz was then quickly taken in by Daniel, one of his uncles, and since then has been raised by him in Viridian City. Being unable to go to school, much of Fitz's knowlegde about the world came from his uncle who acts like a parental substitute to him. Like many of the survivors, the two of them didn't exactly have an easy life and did quite a bit of struggling just to survive yet both of them remained content with what they do have. At the age of twelve, Fitz's uncle had decided that the boy should see the world with his own eyes, to know more about the after effects of the disaster first-hand, and to teach him independence, and thus had decided to set him out on an adventure.

Pokemon

Nickname: Poi
Species: Spoink
Type: Psychic
Level: 019
Mood: 158
Nature: Calm
Ability: Own Tempo
Level-up Moves: Splash, Psywave, Odor Sleuth, Psybeam, Psych Up, Confuse Ray, Magic Coat (021), ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
TM: Charge Beam, Headbutt, Hidden Power (Water), Protect, Sunny Day
Other Moves: Extrasensory, Zen Headbutt, Whirlwind, Return, Mirror Coat, Lucky Chant
Bio: Poi was first found as an abandoned Pokemon Egg by Fitz and Daniel, the former's uncle and father-figure. Unsure of what to do with it, the older man had first had given him to the Pokemon Center in Viridian Village to have them take care of it until Poi had shown to have an ability to be able to talk telepathically, a rarity even among Psychic-type Pokemon, with the unfortunate drawback of giving the other people he talks to with headaches. Due to this uncanny ability, Daniel had decided to keep and raise the Spoink with them, to give Fitz some company other than himself as he felt that Fitz being with Pokemon will help him grow. The Spoink had since then lived with Fitz and Daniel, being treated as part of the family. One day Daniel had decided to let Fitz out to explore the region and see it with his own eyes. On his advice to Poi, the bouncing pig had joined Fitz on his adventure around the Kanjohto region, serving as his loyal confidant throughout their travels with his vow that he will keep him safe.

Nickname: Del
Species: Beedrill
Type: Bug/Poison
Level: 013
Mood: 097
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Swarm
Level-up Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite, Harden, Twineedle, Fury Attack, Rage (014), ???, Focus Energy, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
TMs: Hidden Power (Rock), Protect, Sunny Day
Other Moves: Return, Tailwind, ???, ???
Bio: Fitz first encountered Del as a Weedle while in an attempt to retrieve Madam Vi's bag containing a medicinal fruit. After defeating him in a one-sided battle, the strange Weedle practically begged Fitz and Poi to allow him to join him, upon recognizing their strength. Out of fear that the Weedle may have contracted an illness due to his odd behavior, Fitz captured him to get him treated only to find out that the Weedle is really just that quirky and that the Weedle actively went out to search for both him and Poi after they had defeated a Beedrill from earlier, apparently Weedle's superior. Since then, the eccentric but loyal Weedle has treated Fitz and Poi as if they are his superiors and now happily travels alongside them and under their care has now evolved into a very fearsome Beedrill.

Nickname: Pahn
Species: Panpour
Type: Water
Level: 016
Mood: 153
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Gluttony
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Play Nice, Leer, Lick, Water Gun, Fury Swipes, Water Sport, Bite (019), ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
TMs: Hidden Power (Ground), Protect, Rock Tomb
Other Moves: Hydro Pump, Disarming Voice, Dig, Return, Aqua Ring, Role Play
Bio: Fitz first encountered the Panpour in the Tohjo Falls as the monkey was caught in a trap by poachers that injured his legs. Initally distustful of the boy, it took some convincing by him and Sophia to assist him until eventually he was set free. For the sake of the Panpour's safety, Fitz offered him to accompany them in rescuing Sophia's sister. After an encounter with a poacher, Pahn grew angry at the man and ran off to pursuit him, only to be caught by them and thus needed assistance from Fitz once more. After having been rescued twice by Fitz, Pahn was deeply moved by the boy's selfless actions and willingly joined him on his travels, knowing that he is in good hands with the boy.

Nickname: Zan
Species: Zangoose
Type: Normal
Level: 012
Mood: 084
Nature: Docile
Ability: Immunity
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Hone Claws (015), ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
TMs: Headbutt, Hidden Power (Fairy), Protect, Rock Tomb, Sunny Day
Other Moves: Double Kick, Return, Disable, ???, ???
Bio: Fitz first encountered Zan with a horde of Zangoose, all of which were poisoned at the time. Noticing the irregularity of their condition, as Zangoose were normally immune to poison to begin with, he aided the horde in curing of their poison with the help of his travelling companion at that time, Sophia, and Pewter City's Gym Leader, Jade. Later, Fitz and his group had discovered the origin and nature of the virus: a highly infectious strain of Pokerus made by an unknown group of red scarves and the fact that the Zangoose were experimented on to alter their abilites to their hidden potential: Toxic Boost. Fitz and Sophia had encountered Zan and his friends once again, as they were searching for a Rock-type that Sophia can capture as a step to become Jade's Gym Trainer and be trained under her. Having accidentally disturbed a Dwebble's nest, Zan and his friends had rushed in to rescue both Fitz and Sophia. After proving themselves victor against the Dwebble, Zan had offered himself to accompany the young boy, which Fitz obliged with open arms. It is of note that as the effects of the poison had been cured, Zan had reverted back to his original trait of poison immunity, almost as if he was never experimented on. While Zangoose are usually known for their aggressive behavior, Zan himself is a milder variant of the species, showing an unusual trait of submission to Fitz and a willingness to obey his every command, most likely his way of paying back to the boy for saving his life from being poisoned.

Last edited by uhhhhh; 01-23-2017 at 11:11 AM.
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #2
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar

Items

$23,000
23 Star Shards

Medicine
3 Potions (1/3 used)
10 Potions
3 Antidotes
1 Revive
2 Revives
3 Shade Fruits - A special medicine created by an apothecary of Viridian Village to treat the Forest Plague. Can also treat ailments. (Acts as a Full Heal)

Pokeballs
6 Pokeballs (2/6 used)
3 Heal Balls

Berries
2 Oran Berries (1/2 used)
1 Pecha Berry
2 Cheri Berries
2 Chesto Berries
2 Rawst Berries
6 Rawst Berries
2 Aspear Berries (1/2 used)
5 Aspear Berries
7 Sitrus Berries (1/7 used)
5 Cheri Berries
4 Watmel Berries
3 Occa Berries
1 Liechi Berry
3 Passho Berries
3 Charti Berries (1/3 used)
5 Persim Berries
1 Rindo Berry
1 Babiri Berry
1 Chople Berry

Items
1 Lax Incense
1 Rare Candy
1 Rare Candy
1 Charcoal
1 Luck Incense
1 Poke Doll
1 King's Rock
1 Tropical Mulch
1 Fertile Mulch
1 Grainy Mulch
1 Cell Battery
1 Escape Rope
1 Water Stone
3 Rare Candies
2 Egg Candies
2 Enigmatic Candies
1 Sevii Ticket

Mail
1 Heart Mail
1 Wood Mail
1 Tunnel Mail
1 Reply Mail

TMs/HMs
TM Bulldoze
TM Charge Beam
TM Headbutt
TM Hidden Power
TM Protect
TM Rock Tomb
TM Sunny Day

Key Items
Fishing Pole
PokeGear with the Phone card loaded
Pokedex
Badge Case
Journal

Quest Items
None

Badges
Earth Badge
Boulder Badge
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

Pokedex

Seen: 32
Caught: 6

#001 Bulbasaur
#008 Wartortle

#013 Weedle - The Hairy Pokemon
- Weedle has an extremely acute sense of smell. It is capable of distinguishing its favorite kinds of leaves from those it dislikes just by sniffing with its big red proboscis (nose).
#014 Kakuna - The Cocoon Pokemon
- Kakuna remains virtually immobile as it clings to a tree. However, on the inside, it is extremely busy as it prepares for its coming evolution. This is evident from how hot the shell becomes to the touch.
#015 Beedrill - The Poison Bee Pokemon
- Beedrill is extremely territorial. No one should ever approach its nest-this is for their own safety. If angered, they will attack in a furious swarm.
#027 Sandshrew (Standard, Alolan)
#041 Zubat
#050 Diglett (Standard, Alolan)
#074 Geodude (Standard, Alolan)
#095 Onix
#114 Tangela
#185 Sudowoodo
#190 Aipom
#193 Yanma
#207 Gligar
#213 Shuckle
#215 Sneasel
#220 Swinub
#231 Phanpy
#261 Poochyena
#264 Linoone
#299 Nosepass
#313 Volbeat

#325 Spoink - The Bounce Pokemon
- Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing-if it stops, its heart will stop. It also keeps a pearl on top of its head. The pearl functions to amplify this Pokémon's psychokinetic powers. It is therefore on a constant search for a bigger pearl.
#335 Zangoose - The Cat Ferret Pokemon
- Zangoose usually stays on all fours, but when angered, it gets up on its hind legs and extends its claws. This Pokémon shares a bitter rivalry with Seviper that dates back over generations, its memories of battling its archrival etched into every cell of its body. This Pokémon adroitly dodges attacks with incredible agility.
#361 Snorunt
#404 Luxio
#449 Hippopotas
#513 Pansear

#515 Panpour - The Spray Pokemon
- The water stored inside the tuft on its head is full of nutrients. It waters plants with it using its tail. The plants then grow large because of it.
#527 Woobat
#557 Dwebble

Last edited by uhhhhh; 05-23-2017 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:28 AM   #3
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar

Journal

Act I: The Village of Evergreen - Viridian

Scene I: A Shady Plague (Start-End)

Forest Plague: the illness that was currently spreading through the village as I write this entry. Thanks to this illness, I also had to face a crazed man, his pokemon, and a wild Beedrill. It's a bit hard to believe that I had to deal with this ordeal on my first day as a trainer, let alone coming out of it unscathed. I still honestly believe that it was pure luck that we did too, I know that me and Poi still have a lot of ways to go if we want to be stronger to survive in the wilderness... there's no guarantee that we'll have the same luck again if we encounter something like this. If this is what it's like to be a Pokemon Trainer in this region, then I imagine it can only get rougher from here. I know it's scary and I'm afraid of what's to come next, but I promised uncle that I would see the entire Kanjohto region with my own two eyes and I plan to see it through. I'm not alone either, with Poi and now Del on my side, I have to be a Pokemon Trainer that's worthy of their trust and loyalty, they're counting on me after all.

I have to at least try, right?

Scene II: Rescue Me if I Fall Down (Start-End)

"Pokemon are useless without their Trainers," that's what a man had told me. Long ago before the Disasters, uncle had told me that we humans and Pokemon happily coexisted with one another, even more so than we do now. Ever since the Disasters happened, most of the Pokemon nowadays are much harder to find and to befriend. If that was the case, then they are able to live on their own for so long now, without any of our interference whatsoever. This got me thinking: what good is a Pokemon Trainer for? If they can think on their own, survive on their own, and live on their own, then what's our purpose? What's my purpose?

I know I promised Poi, Del, and now Pahn, to be the best Trainer that I could be for them. When I think about it however... what does it mean to be a Pokemon Trainer? It was Poi and Del that snapped me back in rescuing Josie in the Tohjo falls, and it was them who mostly lead in rescuing Pahn from the poachers. Even though I was mostly responsible for stopping these poachers, I don't really feel like I did much of anything, even though Sophia, Lewis, and Josie would say otherwise. There's got to be more than simply ordering them around in a battle. I promised Poi and the others... but how can I fulfill that, if I'm not even sure what I'm doing myself?

Scene III: The Earth's Sculptor - Ferdinand (Start-End)

It's a very surprising feeling when one exceeds their own expectations of themselves; I could still hardly believe that I had emerged victorious against the challenge provided by sir Nando. If I had insistently turned down the offer to be trained under sir Nando and had given it to Sophia or Lewis, I'd probably still doubt about my capabilities as a Trainer, even more so than now. It eases my mind to be assured that I am doing something right for Poi, Del, and Pahn. They see the worth in me as a trainer and as a person, so much so that both Del and Pahn entrusted themselves to my care even they could have decided not to. Whatever my friends had seen from me when I couldn't, it was probably the same value that Sophia, Lewis, and even sir Nando saw in me. I'm not sure if I see the making of a great trainer in myself, but with the Earth Badge in my hands, I can at least see why they see it in me.

Madam Vi, Sophia, Josie, Lewis, sir Nando, the people I've gotten to know in Viridian... each of them have helped in supporting me in some way. I'm very grateful for what they have done and while I have decided to depart immediately for Pewter tomorrow, I want to leave something something behind before I go. A sign of my gratitude, for taking good care of me over the years. This forest village have been nothing but kind to me, but I think it's time I expand my horizons. I'll miss this place, but I realize that this is a necessary step in my travel around the region.

Scene IV: Seeds of Departure (Start-End)

>There doesn't seem to be anything written in this part...

Act II: Between Rugged Mountains - Pewter

Scene I: Toxic Boost, Toxic Boom (Start-End)

Ten years ago, the lands of Kanjohto were terrorized by the disasters. The disasters that changed the lands of Kanjohto forever. The disasters that changed the lives of countless people like myself. The disasters that had taken the lives of Pokemon and people such as my parents. Most of the ones who had survived have took it upon themselves to rebuild the regions to their former glories, but some are out there to crumble those efforts, leading us back to where we had started.

I don't understand then. Why would these people, who have survived said Disasters, desire such a thing? To want to poison the entire Pokemon population with such an infectious disease... I don't comprehend why one would want that kind of insanity. To think that such a group, who the police even has trouble handling with, exists... it troubles me. I wonder, had we not encountered those horde of Zangoose, would they have infected more nearby Pokemon at this hour? Would someone else had encounter and capture one of them, spreading the virus all over? Or would they have met a more horrible fate?

Still, I'm not sure if me and Sophia would have been able to survive that ordeal were it not for miss Jade. Miss Jade, Pewter City's Gym Leader... it was one thing to battle a Gym Leader that tries to give a fair challenge to a rookie like me, but to actually see their true strength in action was something else. That kind of conviction and strength, it moved Sophia to want to be trained under her. I wonder if I too can attain that kind of level? Can I one day have the same kind of prowess as miss Jade and sir Nando have?

Scene II: Clawing Up the Rocky Trials (Start-End)

Another day has passed and I’ve made another friend. For all the talks about Pokemon distrusting people, I still find it puzzling that an entire horde of Zangoose has decided to trust me even though all I did for them was to cure their poison. A simple act of gesture that led to one of them liking me enough to accompany me on my travels... with all the experiments that were conducted on them by the red scarves, it honestly still baffles me that they would put their faith in me, a human, so easily. I still don’t know the exact details on what they did to Zan and the others and honestly, I don’t think I would rather find out. I just hope that my bond with Zan can make the first step in the other Zangoose trusting us humans more. It’s something that miss Jade, and Sophia, will probably have to work on down the line.

Scene III: The Stalwart Mountaineer - Jade (Start-End)

Miss Jade, Pewter City’s very own Gym Leader... her command over her Pokemon was something else. I can see why Gym Trainers respect her so much. Having the chance to travel and battle with and against her for such a brief time, she was definitely different from sir Nando but the two definitely give off an aura of respect that even I can’t help but admire. I think I'm beginning to understand now why Sophia decided to become a Gym Trainer under her. I just wonder how Josie would have reacted with her sister having become Pewter's Gym Trainer, knowing that she herself used to be Viridian's own. At least she’s found her own path to walk. Still, after my battle with miss Jade, I realize that I still have a long way to go. Only barely winning just because of all the advantages that I have, it does make wonder how I would fare against her, or sir Nando even, if we were on equal footing. I feel as though I've already gone through so much, yet I know this is just the beginning of my journey.

Whatever comes next our way, I'd like to think that I'd be able to handle it better now, with everyone's help. Kanto has so many wonders and yet it also has its dangers. I want to experience it all, as much as I could. I want to see how far my own two feet will take me, with my partners' help and support. I want to see where my own path will take me; what kind of story my journey will be.

We all have our stories to tell. I'm still trying to figure out what mine is.

I wonder, is that necessarily a bad thing though?

Act III: The Floral Lagoon Metropolis - Cerulean

Scene I: (title pending) (Start-?)

(Objective: Escort Sylvester and Mikey through Mt. Moon and arrive at Cerulean City!)

Last edited by uhhhhh; 01-16-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Quest Logs