UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #26
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Way to go! We're not finished yet. Alright, time to give it everything we have!

Like i've been holding back until now...

Night Slash, Vira. Don't let him out of your sights! See if you can nail him with your Secret Power too. Onward before it's too late!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:58 AM   #27
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Agility to dodge and get back on land. Supersonic before they can get to you."
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #28
Connor
Who Knows?

Not wanting to let this opportunity go begging, Vira shifts in the waters, pulling a scalchop from her leg. Grunting, she ignites a roiling blackened aura along the length of the blade, charging forwards with the intention of raking it along the hardened carapace of her foe. Jalkapakhi moved quicker, unfortunately. With a shift of pace, the Empoleon twists through the waters, easily avoiding the incoming blow and bursting from the waters to stand on land. Turning back towards Vira, Jalkapakhi waits for the Samurott to break the surface of the water before belting out a warbling cry of noise, the shear tones scrambling Vira utterly and leaving her dazed in the waters.

Vira into critical now, but refreshed albeit confused. Jalkapakhi good for two, went unharmed. Now back on land, with Vira a few feet away at the surface of the water.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:28 PM   #29
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Switching to Luxray. Charge Beam. Another if needed."
Old 01-23-2017, 03:27 PM   #30
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ughhh...Where'd he...go...

I can't believe that happened! Not good, there's nothing I can do...I'm sorry, Vira, but I can't find a way out of this. Forgive me...

Last edited by Trot Away; 01-24-2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:36 PM   #31
Connor
Who Knows?

Deciding his work done for now, Jalkapakhi is returned to his Poke Ball, replaced by the eager figure of Aalo. The Luxray growls as he appears, his blackened fur glistening with a virulent blue energy. His cry builds within his throat as a small sphere forms between his jaws, and then without warning, he spews forth a thin lance. The blow lands directly in the chest of Vira, and the Samurott slumps, finally falling in defeat.

Vira is unable to battle! Trot Away, your next Pokemon please.

Jalkapakhi will enjoy his break in his Poke Ball, while Aalo is fresh.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:31 PM   #32
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Sorry, Vira, it looks like I messed this up for the both of us...Alright, come on and rest now...

Maybe i'll try this one on for size. Time to startup, Walden! I'll send you out over the water and out of his reach.

I am online! Now accessing the subject...Hm, threat factor is approximately 32%. Zzzzt.

Is that so? Still, stay sharp, we need to defeat him and make it up to Vira.

He seems to favor close quarters, inhibiting measures are recommended. Tell me what I should execute first!

A Will-O-Wisp to the face should give him a nasty nip! Then you put up a firewall, so to speak. A Light Screen to ward off whatever attacks he intends to use.

Input received. Zzzt, now executing!

Last edited by Trot Away; 01-24-2017 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:33 AM   #33
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Snarl them out of the Will-O-Wisp. Cubic Light Screen."
Old 01-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #34
Connor
Who Knows?

With Vira having fallen, her replacement soon flickers into the limelight, and Walden grins at the foe before him. Wasting no time, the small Rotom opens his mouth wide, spewing forth a small orb of pulsing blue flame, The attack lands on the forehead of Aalo, the Luxray wincing away as a nasty red welt forms at the point of impact. Growling loudly, Aalo responds by roaring into the air, a blackened aura churning along the length of the sound waves, The attack billows through the body of Walden, but the Rotom is unshaken in his belief in himself. With a giggle, he conjures a protective measure, a faint wall of pink energy hanging in the air before him. Grunting distaste at this, Aalo determines to shore his own defences up, channeling a cube of similar hue across the surface of his body.

Both about tied for health, Walden fresh with Aalo fairly peppy. Aalo is burned but has a Cubic Light screen, while Walden has his normal Light Screen.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #35
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Swift through the Light Screen. If it breaks, go for a Middle Charge Hyper Beam. Otherwise, go for another Swift."
Old 02-09-2017, 10:14 AM   #36
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ah, this is our chance. Time to give this one a different kind of shock, with a few Toxic bolts!

A hacking job, huh? I'll get on it right away!

Listen Walden. This is a bit unorthodox, but zoom in closer and take his blast head on...but then use Pain Split to sap it right back! But if your Light Screen didn't break, zap him with your Secret Power instead.

This differs from your constant, friend...but i'll do my best!
Old 02-09-2017, 08:18 PM   #37
Connor
Who Knows?

Not wanting to allow his foe to garner too much of a defensive advantage, Aalo allows his tail to begin shining with a fine golden energy. With a deft flick, the Luxray brings it arcing through the air, sending a condensed stream of stars towards Walden. The Rotom looks on with worry as the barrage impacts against his screen, but fortunately for him, it seems like the translucent pain would hold. Sighing obvious relief, Walden opens his mouth wide, spewing forth a small glob of sickly purple toxins. As these begin to work their way into the body of Aalo, the Luxray once again sends a stream of stars hurtling through the air, this time growling with triumph as the screen before Walden shatters. While disgruntled, the Rotom throws himself into his attack, coiling purple mist around one of his jutting appendages. With a twisting slap, he lands a blow on the face of his foe, though while hurt Aalo seems free of any other lasting damage.

Toxic kicks in for Aalo next round, with Walden taking a very slight lead this round. His Light Screen is shattered though. Both good for two.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:48 AM   #38
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Hey Walden, how about we try some sort of trick to throw him off?

I calculate that deception on this target would have a success rate of a mere 7%...

I guess he could see it coming a mile away? I got it, dash into that burn with another Secret Power attack. But don't let your guard down, try to Endure whatever he might want to throw at you!

Acknowledged!
Old 02-10-2017, 06:54 AM   #39
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Snarl him out of the attack. Volt Switch to Prithviraj."
Old 02-11-2017, 11:39 AM   #40
Connor
Who Knows?

Not one to back down from a fight, Walden chuckles, his tones sounding much like static electricity crackling through the air. Wasting no time, he once again cloaks one of his jagged appendages in an aura of pink energy, rushing forwards to deliver a vicious blow to the face of his opponent. Aalo rears away in pain, the Luxray hissing as he digs his claws into the ground beneath him, his maw glistening with a blackened aura as he readies his retort. With a guttural growl, he ignites the air between the pair, thickened sound waves smashing into the body of Walden. The Rotom blinks, fear taking hold of his body for a moment too long. Before he can react appropriately, Aalo hurls a small sphere of yellow energy into his body, vanishing in a flash of crimson light to be replaced by the threatening figure of Prithviraj.

Aalo will enjoy his break in the ball, while Walden was afforded an impromptu breather and will be fresh despite nearly being into his second third. Prithviraj looks fresh.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:59 AM   #41
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

I don't know where Mew The Gato went, so i'd like to cancel/Disqualify...
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 AM   #42
Mew The Gato
Smile

Oh, I am right here, my TA ends today. Sorry. Had finals.

Just give me a bit, and I will get right to it.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #43
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Oh, you had a TA? Totally forgot...Sorry, nevermind!
Old 03-12-2017, 11:38 AM   #44
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Earth Power. Shadow Ball."
Old 03-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #45
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

WHOA! That Golurk is really bad news, how am I supposed to take down something like that?!

Warning! Threat level from this subject is severely high. Victory factor: 12.5348713%. Extreme caution required! Warning: I am totally freaking out!!

Walden's going haywire, he doesn't usually get this hyper...Hey, you gotta reboot, i mean calm down!

Huh?? *Bzzt* Rebooting...Sorry, friend. I was rather surprised. But we are still in an unfavorable disadvantage...

Yeah, but we're not running away, not now...Actutally, DO run away, as in zip up to the sky in a burst of Agility! Hurry before the Earth Power nails you!

HP levels are imbalanced in their favor, I should run a program that'll...even the odds.

You mean, Pain Split? Go for it!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL