4 Vs. 4
Singles
Equiall 4
Slapstick
72 HR DQ
Switch = OK
Grapefruit Falls Arena
Spoiler: show
Grapefruit Falls: A hilly area covered with grass, surrounding a large lake. At one side of the arena is a tall waterfall that feeds water to the lake, but its height and the spray of water make it impossible to fly over it or swim up it. The lake is fairly deep and very wide, taking up the majority of the arena. The land is uneven, with several raised parts, some difficult to climb up. There are plenty of trees around for cover, and a few tiny islands in the water near the rest of the land. Regardless of one might assume, there are no caves to be seen, and definitely not one behind the waterfall. The battle starts on land on one side of the lake, in a relatively low-lying area. If any battler mentions a feature of the arena, they are assumed to be correct, within reason, unless it contradicts a previous statement.
Let's see some squads fellas.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:52 AM   #2
Mew The Gato
Smile

Samadhi: Level 4 Male Medicham (Suh-maa-dhee)

Quote:
Medicham (Fighting/Psychic): Medicham meditates constantly and therefore have a very sharp mind. This makes them resistant to mind-altering statuses. Their Meditate and Calm Mind are slightly more effective and their default stance causes them to hover a foot above the ground when using these moves. Medicham can see in the dark.
Hidden Power: Poison

Prithviraj: Level 4 Genderless Shiny Golurk

Quote:
Golurk (Ground/Ghost): Golurk are inorganic. Though slow and robotic, they are quite heavy and bulky for their size, allowing them to deal slightly more damage from physical attacks. Despite being very large and extremely heavy, Golurk have the astounding and mysterious ability to fly at high speeds through the air, though this can burn energy very swiftly. They are more or less permanently solid and cannot change into the other states for extended periods, though they can become ethereal for a few seconds to lessen damage from attacks. Their invisible state is not true invisibility, but they can use Ghost energy to make themselves less visible for a short period of time for light energy. They cannot be poisoned.
Hidden Power: Fairy

Jalkapakhi: Level 4 Male Empoleon (Juhl-kaa-paa-khee)

Quote:
Empoleon (Water/Steel): Empoleon are very proud Pokémon and will not be discouraged easily. If their attack fails, they will become more energetic and have a 10% chance of getting a slight boost to both attack and special attack. They have a fine layer of down that allows them to swim in cold water comfortably and endure freezing temperatures and have sharp edges to their wings granting a slight boost to slashing attacks. They are also familiar with the Flying type. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.
Hidden Power: Ground

Poo: Level 4 Male Kirlia

Quote:
Kirlia (Psychic/Fairy): Kirlia's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. They also have a very good sense of balance and are hard to knock down. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
Hidden Power: Dark
Item Attached: Galladite

Prince Poo is the ruler of a mysterious floating kingdom in Chommo, by the name of Dalaam. Since a very young age, he has been training in order to join the squad, his teacher telling him that he is destined to do so. Due to his rigorous training, he is an extremely disciplined Pokémon. While, as the ruler, he has control over all of Dalaam, and can easily do as he wishes due to his already immense power, Poo prefers to be a just and righteous monarch, devoted to the welfare of his people. His duties and training initially required him to remain in Dalaam at all times, and he did not know much about the world outside his kingdom; Dalaam, due to being floating in the sky, did not have many connections to the outside world. Despite this, Poo longed to explore and learn more about the world outside, especially the stars in the night sky. He had always been fascinated by the beautiful, gleaming jewels that adorned the expansive, seemingly never-ending night sky. In their company, he felt at peace whenever he meditated at night.

After several years of training, Poo’s teacher determined him worthy of going to the Place of Emptiness and go through the Trial of Mu. While many of the people in the kingdom were not very knowledgeable about it, they believed that Poo would prevail. His teacher, despite knowing how difficult it was to pass the test, and the devastating hardships that Poo would have to face, also had faith in him. Poo went to the Place of Emptiness, a tall point from where Poo could look at the entirety of Dalaam, and even the beautiful Pink Cloud that held it up in the sky. He sat down, and meditated, blocking out all distractions. In his mind, he went through an experience that would strike immense fear into the heart of almost anyone; during the trial, he had to accept that all that he had would be gone someday. He felt what it was like to lose all he cared for. However, he endured. Poo’s willpower carried him through.

At that moment, Poo realized that he had prevailed in the trial, and completed his Mu training, an astonishing feat in itself. The experience had left him a changed Pokémon, in a positive sense. He had proved his determination. Through the experience, where he had experienced what it was like to lose everything, he had gained a lot, too. His wish of learning more about the stars was fulfilled. As the stars themselves had told the people of Dalaam, finally, the ruler had proven himself worthy of wielding their power, and calling upon them.

Signature Move: PK Starstorm α [Psychic]

Poo expends a severe amount of energy in order to call down countless glowing projectiles of energy from above, each of them looking like falling stars. The projectiles are formed high in the sky, higher than the intended target of this move, or the highest point in the arena if this is impossible. They then fall in a wide radius. This attack inflicts major damage. These projectiles do not harm Poo himself. However, any airborne Pokémon will be forced down to the ground in a fashion similar to Smack Down. Poo is unable to use Destiny Bond and Will-O-Wisp, along with Swords Dance and Close Combat as a Gallade, due to these moves being foreign to Dalaam. Poo is locked into evolving into Gallade.

Aalo: Level 4 Male Luxray (Aa-low)

Quote:
Luxray (Electric): Luxray's hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of making them more vulnerable to sound-based status attacks. Their sense of smell is similarly enhanced, allowing them to track foes and detect true foes in a Double Team. Luxray have limited X-ray vision, allowing them to see through many objects to aid in pursuit, and excellent eye sight generally. Their fear-inducing attacks are slightly more effective than normal.
Hidden Power: Water

Starman: Level 4 Male Aegislash

Quote:
Aegislash (Steel/Ghost): Aegislash are a possessed swords and shield, their body made entirely of the blade, making them inorganic. All attacks involving slashing get a 20% boost in power. They levitate by default, but prefer to remain still when attacking and defending. When Aegislash are sent out, they will start in Shield Forme, giving taking 80% damage from all attacks. When ordered to use any attack, they will go into Blade Forme, losing this boost. They may enter Shield Forme using a move. Defensive moves that seek to reduce damage from a move, such as Iron Defense, King's Shield or Protect will cause Aegislash to automatically enter this forme. They cannot be poisoned.
Hidden Power: Fairy
Item Attached: Reaper's Token

Starman was considered just another of Giygas's soldiers, and not a particularly high-ranking one at that. The strongest of the soldiers, the mighty Ghosts of Starmen and Final Starmen, had the power to call upon the devastating power of the Starstorm. However, he did not have any such abilities. Most standard Starmen did not have any particular skill in offensive PSI, despite claiming to be far more advanced beings than earth creatures; all they were proficient in was psychic shields, draining away an enemy's PSI... and teleportation.

Knowing that he will most likely not be able to achieve a much higher position in Giygas's forces, Starman actually escaped from the Stonehenge Base, traveling far in order to be an individual, unlike the other seemingly single-minded Starmen. He did this by utilizing his teleportation, which is one of the advantages he has from being a Starman. Due to teleporting so much to travel to different places, by the time Starman encountered the squad and joined it, he was already very proficient with teleportation and other psychokinetic powers.

Signature Trait: PSI

Starman can use Teleport with ability similar to the Ralts line, and uses Ghost Type energy for Teleport instead of Psychic Type energy. Using Teleport will automatically put Aegislash in Shield Stance. Starman is no longer able to use Sacred Sword. He is neutral to the Steel Type, as opposed to resistant, given the fact that wooden and metal baseball bats are his bane.
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:28 AM   #3
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ah, I was hoping this would be taken up sooner or later! Well met, Mew The Gato, I always imagined us battling sometime. Now to see if I have what it takes to match you! Time to reveal my crew:

Vira - Samurott, Female, Level 4 I don't care who it is, they'll taste my blade either way!
Bio/Signature
Bio: Vira, a well meaning but crude otter who is rather difficult to confront. She may seem to have a no-nonsense mean streak at first, but isn't as bad as she lets on. I think she'd oughta lighten up on that sense of honor! As Starters, she and Kira are tightly knit, and prefer to be treated a certain way. As an "Enforcer" of my crew of pals, she's good at upholding order and the sport of putting wrongdoers in their place!

Signature Tech: When training, Vira hates to be disturbed. But that fact doesn't stop her friends from pestering her once in a while. There was this one time where Walden and Highfly burst into her room during her sword play...Bad idea! The two rascals went and crashed into her, zapping her silly! Needless to say she was NOT happy, and she didn't wait for their apologies either...She had at the two and walloped them with the blunt end of her weapon, right back out the door! But there was something off when she withdrew, Walden's Ghostly plasma and Highfly's voltage seems to have left a lingering and strange mix of energy. It didn't effect Vira herself, but she wondered if she can make use of it before she misses the chance. She since then honed that oddity into a neat, draining blade technique!

Special Attack: Siphon Edge (Ghost)

Using Considerable Ghost energy, Vira clutches her Scalchop/Seamitar and charges it with bizarre dark blue electricity, before drawing it and cutting the target with a charged siphoning slash! It deals Considerable damage and Vira regains an amount of health equal to half of the damage dealt. As with most Draining moves, it suffers from diminishing returns. She has the energy to use it up to twice. On the other hand, she won't use Hydro Pump anymore.

Hidden Power: Dragon

Snoozer - Musharna, Male, Level 4 Something tells me...*Yawn* it's not naptime. Zzzzzz...
Bio/Signature
Bio: The first signs of this Heavy Sleeper coming along was at a time where I was having very unpleasant dreams. It was so bad that I became afraid to settle in...One certain night I woke up in the middle of it with my home covered in strange mist. That's where I found Snoozer, drowsily combing the place. It turns out that my sleep issues attracted and inspired him to help me out! With his help, I was able to sleep again, but Snoozer himself stuck around. He's a constant dreamer with an imagination as wild as the dreams he has. As our local dream custodian, he's is always there to ensure that me and my pokemon keep a good night's sleep.

Signature Tech: Dealing with nightmares and whatnot can be a taxing task...Not for Snoozer! I had a few good weeks of me and my friends troubled with nightmares. We were in personal ruts, and that turned into alot of stress. Needless to say our sleep payed for it! But thankfully Snoozer was able to come to the rescue, seeking out and dealing with alot of these bad dreams. As a result he's seen many things and, instead of becoming unnerved, he became inspired. Be it in dreams or reality, he's always in his own world and isn't fazed as much by scarier stuff, like certain attacks! I could give you more details, but writing this down has made me sleepy. Good night...

Special Training: Nightmaresbane
Thanks to his expertise in managing unpleasant dreams, Snoozer is more tolerant to Ghost and Dark type attacks, reducing their effectiveness by 20%. His Psychic support moves, however, will cost 10% more energy in turn. He will also benefit somewhat less from using Rest, recovering about a Decent amount less than usual.

Hidden Power: Water

Felyne - Persian, Male, Level 4 With an Ace like me, we're sure to win!
Bio/Signature
Bio: This Mewing Mate is a Trainer's best friend! From alleygoer to audacious ally, Felyne is one feline who you can count on to back you up or help you out of a bind. As long as the task isn't too daunting, ask him a favor and he will do all that he can to get it done! He often refers to himself as an "Ace", whatever that is. He is the better-mannered rival to the troublesome Melynx.

Signature Tech: Felyne is always training hard to become a better Ace, and to stay on top of his rival. Despite his confidence, Melynx and his pranks are always getting the best of Felyne. Melynx would always make off with stashes of apricorns he likes to collect...and leave behind a nasty surprise behind to boot! This puts him at his wit's end and pulled his last whisker...Felyne managed to chase Melynx down and make him pay...In a fit of fury where he had at him with a fierce pummeling of paws and claws, his Dark-pelted rival didn't stand a chance! That was a lesson Melynx didn't soon forget. And apparently, neither did Felyne because he practiced his newfound fighting technique the best he could. Even though those two are always at each other, they still manage to stay pals...

Special Attack: Felyne Fury Combo (Fighting)
Using Significant energy, Felyne surges red with power before rushing in to pummel and confound the target all around in many directions. A ruthless assault of punches, claws, and tail swipes, ending with a decisive crossing slash! The attack as a whole deals Considerable Fighting damage and is quite difficult to elude or interrupt, even against speedy opponents as Felyne constantly gives chase while attacking. He gains the energy to use attack up to twice in a battle. His training hinders his ability to use Skull Bash, Body Slam, or Double-Edge.

Hidden Power: Fire

Walden - Rotom, Level 4 Time to boot up my battling protocols.
Bio
Bio: This crazy ball of energy came to me when I noticed my computer was acting strangely. They popped out of nowhere when I was trying to reboot it, not to mention scared me silly! Apparently they were intrigued with the interesting stuff on the system, and inquired that the owner has quite the imagination. While I was flattered, I wasn't too keen on the idea of a pervasive Plasma Phantom penetrating my PC on a regular basis...But they insist they mean no harm, and an unlikely supporter in Boinko vouched for them too. I was convinced and allowed them to hang out! Walden just loves the electronics in my house, and can be quite the computer nerd as well. Don't be surprised if they utter technological terms and whatnot!

Hidden Power: Grass

Runia - Shiny Ninetales, Female, Level 4 What a pleasant spot. It's almost a shame we have to battle here.

Bio/Signature
Bio: This Fairweather Fox is also a little odd. Especially since I found her when I got lost in a deep forest. She just up and greeted me with a sultry smile on her face. Her and her oddly colored tails were very wanting when I encountered her...it was that they just wanted to talk. I was relieved and we had a chit-chat. Turns out that all the pokemon in her freaky forest are special, and she was pretty up there when it comes to being familiar with nature! But she wanted more, to see new places, see new creatures, and discover things beyond the woods! Before I could leave, she asked one more thing: If I could take her with me. I gladly agreed, and we trotted along out the woods together. She is generally gentle to everyone, but is one heck of a tree-hugger, a quirk that always comes to mind when I see her out gardening...

Signature Tech: Runia is unlike most Vulpix, it's no surprise when you've spent so long in a special forest. She brags that residing so long in her enchanted habitat has altered her affinity, and given her new powers to boot! But one time when I was getting rid of some weeds, I got set upon with fireballs by that fox! Thinking they were useful plants, she knocked me out of the way and planted them back, ruining my hard work! I noticed that the fire she attacked me with didn't seem to burn any natural foliage...is that another result of her alterations? After I explained what I was doing, she was a little embarrassed. It didn't occur to me that she was so fangirlish over flora...

Type Change: Nature's Embrace (Fire/Grass)
Runia is now a Fire/Grass Type, with all the related weaknesses and resistances. Adaptations from her forest had given her new moves at her disposal. Namely Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Bullet Seed, and Forest's Curse (Although she can only use the last item once in a battle). Additionally, her Fire attacks are enchanted and will not harm flora (Grass, trees, flowers, and such). Summoned objects or energy constructs, however, may still be subject to destruction by her attacks.

Her serene attitude seems to have dulled her deceptive talents, so such moves will work as normally as any pokemon. She also never learned Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, or Foul Play.

Hidden Power: Ice

Chillpaw - Beartic, Male, Level 4 *Sniff* Do you think we can match them?
Bio
Bio: As commonplace for his kind, Chillpaw's nose is always frozen. Even though he's fine with it, I can't help but worry about him when he sniffs and sneezes. I have to get it in my head that this is a habit and not a problem...Though it's hard to do so whenever he lets out a big snort or sneeze. And don't get me started on the mess that's made on a noticeably bad day...

Hidden Power: Fighting

-

Now let's see who would be the best here...it's mostly a lake, so I think Vira will go first. Are you up for it?

Sure, i'll take them on. But get all kiddy with me and you'll suffer my wrath too!

Heey, that's not fair...Anyway let's see who we're up against.
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:46 AM   #4
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Jalkapkahi, starting in the hills. Keep your distance as you go for a Stealth Rock. Then try a middle charge Hyper Beam, but swap it out for Iron Defense if they draw in too close."
Old 11-02-2016, 10:35 AM   #5
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Here we go, Vira. Looks like we're up against that Empoleon! Meet him on the hills too.

He looks like he can put up a fight, it'll be satisfying to turn him in!

Be careful, his defenses are no joke, it's gonna be tough to put a dent in!

I'll think of something...I'll humor his trap and Copycat it.

But distance battles aren't your thing, is it? I got an idea...

It better be a good one...

Rush at him real close to incite him, then blast him with a Middle-Charge Hyper Beam. How about that?

Not bad...i'll give it a shot. Now, come on!
Old 11-02-2016, 12:04 PM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?

The roaring of the waterfall hangs heavy in the air as the morning sun rises over the spectacle that is Grapefruit Falls. Despite the cacophony created by the churning water, the area holds a distinct air of serenity, the placed untouched by human industry and remaining a beautiful copse of true nature. The water passively glints in the sunlight, giving an almost ephemeral sense, but this place was soon to be the stage for something greater. Two figures slowly come into view over the immense hills, their eyes meeting and the challenge being silently declared. Calling upon their champions, the two figures stand as their Pokemon lock eyes. Jalkapakhi glowers with a defiant confidence while Vira seems just as self assured, confident that she wouldn't fall behind easily despite the stalwart opposition put before her.

Wasting no time with formalities. Jalkapakhi gives a raucous cry, the Empoleon spreading his wings wide as he raises a single foot. His entire body briefly glows with a dull grey aura as he slams the yellowed limb into the ground, a faint rumbling echoing through the surroundings. While it was drowned out by the veritable din of the waterfall, it was evident that this was something more, and without warning jagged rocks burst from the ground around Vira. The Samurott hisses with pain as the projectiles ram into her body, but she stands strong, the faintest of grins on her face. Her entire body abruptly shines with the same kind of aura as that which surrounded Jalkapakhi, and rocks immediately burst from the ground, smashing into the hardened body of the Empoleon. Wincing from the impact, he remains vigilant nonetheless, and as his foe begins lumbering towards him, he stiffens his body. A pulsing layer of silvery energy waxes over his body, improving his resilience, but Vira simply smiles. Her gambit had come off as she intended, and she pauses, opening her mouth wide to generate a seething orb of vibrant orange energy. Blinking with surprise, Jalkapakhi can only brace himself as the beam smashes into his chest, causing him to take a few involuntary steps backwards as he winces from the impact.

Jalkapakhi trailing as the two begin, with both remaining pretty fresh. Jalkapakhi has about half his Rock reserves remaining. Jalkapakhi enjoying a boost and both sides have Stealth Rock in play.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #7
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Hah, just as planned.

Nice one! But don't let your guard down, Focus Energy and prepare for the worst.

I'll be ready for him.

Great, because you'll belt out a sudden Round right away!
Old 11-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #8
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Toxic as you back off to a higher position in the hills for a height advantage. Magic Rock Climb to try to evade that Round and strike."
Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 PM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?

Aware that the battle ahead would be a tough and arduous one, Vira decides to prepare adequately, and the Samurott concentrates intently. Her breathing becomes stilled as she focuses on nothing but the surroundings, meditating and slowly but surely sharpening her focus, making sure that she does not miss a single detail. As her eyes open once again, a small smile has crept onto her face - she was fully prepared to do what needed to be done, but unfortunately for her, her opponent was also making preparations. His beak wide open, Jalkapakhi with amusement as a small clod of sickly toxins breaks over the skin of Vira, the poisonous substance wasting no time in beginning to sink into the skin of the Samurott. The Empoleon had also taken time to garner the high ground, and the two Water types stare at one another before Vira finally breaks the deadlock. Opening her mouth wide, she issues a guttural roar, unleashing a pulsing ring of energy through the air. Jalkapakhi has no intentions of being stricken though, slamming a foot into the ground and launching skywards - although the Empoleon winces, having been slightly clipped as he rose. Grunting, he adjusts his trajectory, but the distance between the pair sees Vira managing to shuffle backwards slightly, reducing the blow she took - though not by much.

Vira retains an almost inconsequential lead, with both remaining good for two, though Vira is slightly the fresher. Jalkapakhi has about half his Poison remaining.
Old 11-20-2016, 11:10 AM   #10
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Daze them with a Rock Climb. Drill Peck."
Old 11-20-2016, 02:00 PM   #11
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Tch! He badly poisoned me, i'll make him regret that severely!

Steel yourself against his attacks, Vira. Use your armor! Then when the moment rises...take your Revenge! If you're able to, follow up with a good cut of your blade.

My Siphon Edge will do nicely in that regard...So come on, bring it!
Old 11-21-2016, 03:12 PM   #12
Connor
Who Knows?

Wanting to continue to press the momentum, looking to eke out an advantage Jalkapakhi rushes forwards towards a nearby mound. Gathering speed, the Empoleon hisses as he launches himself skyward, Jalkapakhi gains considerable height before smashing down onto the skull of his foe, but while Vira recoils with pain, the Samurott seems unwilling to react just yet. Instead, she bides her time, her eyes narrowed as her concentration comes to a peak. Grunting, Jalkapakhi realises that he will have to move first, and injects a violent aura of pale blue energy into his beak. Jumping through the air, he spins rapidly, smashing into the body of Vira, but even as Jalkapakhi forces the Samurott back, Vira is preparing the retaliation. A raging aura of dark orange energy ignites around the Samurott, and she smashes forwards, launching Jalkapakhi back and leaving the Empoleon groaning with agony. Managing to follow through, the Samurott ignites one of her scalchops with a faint purple energy, lancing out with a sweeping cut to the body of Jalkapakhi. While the Empoleon manages to avoid a good deal of the thrust, he still grunts, wincing as health is drained from him.

Vira right on the cusp of the second third, while Jalkapakhi has been knocked just into that marker. Vira can fuel a Rock Smash of Fighting and has half her Ghost remaining. Jalkapakhi can fuel two more Drill Pecks. Both good for two.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:53 PM   #13
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

*Exhales* That's what I thought.

Yahoo! Way to let 'em have it, Vira! Looks like I was all worried for nothing, be we can still match their might no problem. There's little dullness to your style, we've got this one covered if we keep this up!

Shut up with your cheery sugarcoating now! I still got a problem.

Oh right...ok, we just gotta make take him down ASAP, right? No prob, you can pound that Powerfully Plated Penguin much like-

Grr...*Gives the overly excited Trainer a sharp, demanding glare.*

Eeep! S-Sorry...But things being so serious stresses me out...

(But Trot's right, I can't give him another opening like that. I'll tap into my Secret Power to have at him again! But I can't get reckless, i'll need to Detect his movements aftarwards...)

What's she planning...?

Last edited by Trot Away; 11-21-2016 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:35 AM   #14
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Grass Knot to trip her up as she tries Secret Power. Defog to remove the Stealth Rock threatening us, and use it to trigger their Detect.

Last edited by Mew The Gato; 11-22-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:52 AM   #15
Connor
Who Knows?

Grinning, knowing that she had managed to turn the tides to her advantage somewhat, Vira allows one of her limbs to shine with a faint, translucent pink aura. Running towards her foe with a somewhat lumbering gait, she wears a confident air around her, but Jalkapakhi has other ideas. Allowing an aura of his own to flow into the surrounding ground, he manages to control the rustling grass, entwining it to create a trap for his foe. As Vira comes bounding forwards, the Samurott is abruptly tripped, hissing with pain as the energy covering her limb vanishes. Smashing into the ground, the Samurott is left nursing some nasty wounds, and instead decides that defence would be pertinent. However, her foe is clearly not looking to assault her, despite Vira clearly being on guard. Instead, Jalkapakhi sends a flurry of slashes around the ground surrounding her, chuckling with amusement as the hidden rocks poised to strike her partners vanish.

Vira is entirely fresh after what was essentially a no move round, while Jalkapakhi has a fair amount of Grass energy remaining, but seems to be tiring slightly despite being able to eke out two if needed. Both are roughly tied for health now, Vira having been knocked into the second third.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:18 PM   #16
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Just a formal bump for Mew The Gato)
Old 12-24-2016, 12:06 PM   #17
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Rock Climb."
Old 12-24-2016, 02:34 PM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Shoot! That was sneaky of him...Looks like he's climbing high again, Vira. Get ready! Raise your armor and take the attack head on.

I can take it.

Yes, you can. Let's smash through his resolve with the blunt end of your blade...Rock Smash that is!
Old 12-26-2016, 06:42 AM   #19
Connor
Who Knows?

Wanting to wrestle some sort of advantage, Jalkapakhi rushes towards a nearby hill, using the momentum as he climbs to fuel a roaring tackle. Surging into the air, the Empoleon brings his wings crashing down onto the head of his opponent, and for a moment it seems Vita is dazed, the Samurott staggering back and shaking her head as she tries to retain control of her faculties. She does so, and with a grin she rushes forwards, darting within the guard of her foe. With a swift motion, she raises a limb into the air before bringing it down onto the hardened carapace of Jalkapakhi, soliciting a sharp hiss of pain as Jalkapakhi jumps backwards, not wanting to remain in quite so close quarters.

Both remaining about tied nearing the final third. Both fresh, though Vira is out of Fighting now.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:58 AM   #20
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

How're you feeling?

It's getting worse, if I keep taking hits like this...

Somebody is due for an Encore...if you know what I mean!

What are you- Ah, real cheeky!

Yeah? Let's take this battle elsewhere. The water should be nearby, so jump on in!

I get it...Let me do that, then incite him with a Middle charge Hyper Beam!
Old 12-26-2016, 08:03 AM   #21
Mew The Gato
Smile

"If Encore works, let them have it their way and give them a Rock Climb before they reach the water. Otherwise, tangle them up in a Grass Knot. Either way, use a Magic Rock Climb to evade the Hyper Beam and leap in after her to strike."

Last edited by Mew The Gato; 12-26-2016 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:44 AM   #22
Connor
Who Knows?

Finding herself particularly amused by the sight of a jumping penguin, irrespective of the ensuing pain, Vira looks towards her foe and cheers vicariously, applauding with her arms as best she can at the same time. Jalkapakhi backs down for a moment, unsure on how to react, but soon finds himself drawn into the pace of his foe. With a loud, warbling cry, he rushes up a nearby hill and launches himself high into the air, slamming into the body of the now retreating Vira. With a disgruntled hiss the Samurott is sent tumbling the rest of the way into the nearby waters, quickly righting herself as she turns to glare at her foe. Opening her mouth wide, the Water type quickly creates a whining sphere of dark orange energy, spewing forth a cleaving beam through the air. Jalkapakhi has other ideas, smashing a foot into the ground, but even as earth is ripped free he finds himself stricken on the lower body by the incoming beam, a passing blow but a blow nonetheless. Grunting, the Empoleon launches himself through the air, smashing into the body of Vira once again, though this time the waters manage to cushion the blow somewhat.

Vira into the final third, with both good for two. Jalkapakhi isn't too far from entering the final third in both health and energy.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:01 AM   #23
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Switch out -- Aalo should put on the pressure at this point.

Give them a Discharge. Then go for another Discharge."
Old 01-18-2017, 09:26 AM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Hmph...You won't pull a switch-out on me.

Vira, Block his escape. Then this is our chance, rush at him with another Siphon Edge! Let him have it!

No tricks this time, you're mine!
Old 01-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #25
Connor
Who Knows?

Deciding his work for now done, Jalkapakhi's trainer makes to return the Empoleon, but Vira has other ideas. With a chuckle, the Samurott shifts quickly in the waters, managing to intercept the crimson beam and prevent Jalkapakhi from being returned to the safety of his Poke Ball. Being left without orders, Jalkapakhi simply hangs there waiting for his foe to make a move, and as Vira creates a pale projection of dark blue energy around her scalchop. With a swift blow, she manages to trace a slash up the left flank of her foe, and Jalkapakhi is left hissing in response as his foe eases some of her hurts.

Vira actually had a small net loss thanks to Toxic this round, but closed the gap between the two slightly, knocking Jalkapakhi just into his final third. Jalkapakhi is refreshed now though, while Vira is showing slight signs of tiring though can go for two if needed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL