UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-22-2016, 10:50 PM   #1
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Cinccino UPN PASBL: SilverChiko vs Ironthunder!

Quote:
Chiko/HeroicRein (C) vs Ironthunder (A)
2v2
Singles
Hidden Squad
Equiall 1
Slapstick
72 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Arena = Ref's/Opponent's choice
Let's see here...Ah ok, I think were here! *He looks like he's come from far away, and looks tired. There seems to be a Nidorina tagging along with him. There's something really odd about her and she looks bored.*

Finally, I was getting bored. Any longer and I would have needed to entertain myself another way...

Ah! Easy, Beatrice! You don't need to do that, We're here now and i'm glad to welcome the two ready to battle it out! One one side we got a Trainer who slowly but surely beats their way through life, it's HeroicRein! They also prefer SilverChiko, too. On the other side we have a Trainer who's really savvy with a Zubat, it's Ironthunder!

Gossip says that they're pretty talented. Can't wait to see their pokemon beat each other up. Hehehe! Anywho, just where ARE we?

I was told I can choose the arena, so I chose an Outdoor Clay Arena:

Quote:
Clay: [Indooors/Outdoors] A large battling surface constructed of Clay, which runs down into the ground. This will result in attacks such as Rock Tomb taking slightly longer to execute, but they will still function as normal. However, Ground based attacks such as Earthquake and Earth Power will suffer no deficit in how they function.
This place looks kinda plain. But hey, at least there's plenty of space, I guess. So are you gonna get things started now? Because i'm getting bored again...

Yep! But first i'll need PMs from both Trainers with their chosen pokemon, along with their orders. Let's go!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 PM   #2
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Squad's in, good luck Chiko and thanks for taking this Trot.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:56 PM   #3
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 1: A Display of Superiority?!

Our Trainers have arrived! The two stare each other down on opposite sides of the field, ready to have at each other and sending out their respective partners. It looks like SilverChiko counts on a dark-blue bird pokemon that appears aflutter in the air. It looks like Misaki the Murkrow has come to send her messages to her opponents! On the other hand, Ironthunder sends out a big Bug type with pretty nasty-looking stingers. Whoa, that's a Beedrill alright. Her name is Lea and takes to the air right away. I should get that memorized, because she definitely looks fierce!

Hehehe, we're about to find out which of these two can bring better the pain. I do know a thing or two about these two, keep your ears perked for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice's Tellings

Beedrill (Bug/Poison): Beedrill are more effective in numbers and, when battling alongside another Bug-typed Pokémon, gain a boost in confidence that raises their attack. Their Poison Sting and Twineedle attacks have an increased chance to poison, also dealing slightly more damage than usual. In addition, when they fall below 1/3 health, they become empowered, their STAB attacks dealing 10% extra damage. Beedrill are intimidating Pokémon, particularly in numbers. Multiple Beedrill, Combee and Vespiquen on the same side share a hive mind, meaning that one cannot be surprised unless they all are and one cannot be affected mentally unless they all are. Their attacks also become more coordinated, making it harder for the foe to dodge combination attacks.

[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark, and they have largely enhanced sight, granting them a small boost to the accuracy of their moves. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have an extra 10% chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual. Bug types are in general more nimble than other Pokémon, though not necessarily faster, and will quickly out maneuver opponents when using unconventional movement.

[Poison]: Poison-type Pokémon are immune to poisoning. Their Poison-type attacks are slightly more likely to succeed in poisoning their targets than those used by other Pokémon and the effects will be slightly more potent. They also have an additional 10% chance to poison the target when using physical attacks with their most venomous appendages e.g. a Seviper's tail, a Nidoking's horn.

Murkrow (Dark/Flying): Murkrow are symbols of woe amongst Pokémon and people, particularly when seen at night, so they may make opponents feel uneasy. Murkrow are quiet fliers and can easily evade detection, and are quicker and more agile than their evolutions.

[Dark]: Dark-types can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically at night and are more effective at hiding in dark environments than other Pokémon, though light does not adversely affect them. Their Dark type attacks will also become much more intimidating during the night, giving them a small additional chance to flinch. They are immune to the damaging effects of Psychic-type energy but may still be lifted and manipulated by telekinesis. They are slightly better at tricking opponents than other Pokémon, allowing them to plant more potent curses and to use moves like Feint Attack to greater effect.

[Flying]
: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.

And with that, this battle is on! Let's see just what their plans are:

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicRein
I'll start with Misaki.

Start with a Flying!Twister or a Dark Pulse, depending on which does more damage with Flying!Twister being the default if they're both neutral. Follow up with a Thunder Wave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder
Leading with Lea, who starts in the air.

Mega Evolve, then rally in with a X-Scissor into Poison Jab.

But Ironthunder activates a device on their person before anything else. It reacts to a jewel that Lea is wearing...All of a sudden, the Beedrill overflows with an incredible surge of energy! WHOA! I know this kind of power, no doubt it's from a Mega Stone. By now Lea used its power to Mega-Evolve and transform; She looks sleeker, sharper, and all around more dangerous! Misaki looks just a little more nervous to face someone this fearsome...

That Mega Form looks like a nasty piece of work, I like it! Hey Trot, you have that Journal of yours?

Y-yeah. Let's see here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Journal

Mega-Beedrill (Bug/Poison): In its Mega Forme, Beedrill becomes a fierce and extremely fast attacker. Its needle and spear-based attacks are 10% more effective. It is also an extremely fast flier.

[Mega]: Pokémon in their Mega Forme are considered one level higher than their base form. In Mega Forme, they therefore have all the benefits and drawbacks of uplevels. If a Pokémon which is already an uplevel Mega Evolves, it can trigger disobedience on its own. Transforming to Mega works like conventional switching; it does not cost a move, but must be the first thing done in a round and (if done going second) allows the opponent a re-order. Once in this Forme, Pokémon may not change back until they faint.
Misaki has got an even tougher opponent to face, but isn't going to let that fact deter her! She ponders a moment on what sort of attack to do. She decides that a Flying attack will help rough Lea up more, so she starts to flap as hard as she can. It's actually whipping up a really strong wind, so much it's dangerous to be near her! Misaki makes one last flap and sends the vicious tall Twister of wind at Lea! The Mega-Beedrill books it and boldly buzzes towards it, swooping somewhat around the attack. She does get torn up a good bit by the wind as she flies by and it hurts, but that's not her concern right now. No, Lea keeps going and readies her arms, crossing them into an X and powering them up. She gets up close and personal to Misaki and swipes at the Murknow real harsh-like! The slashing is clean cut like a pair of sharp Scissors, it smarts to Misaki alright! Being tougher than your average pokemon and a couple of evolutions above her, that one had to hurt...

Misaki is sent flying back but quickly rights herself. She feels its not safe for her opponent to be so free as a Bird, does she have a plan to stop Lea? While she chews on that, Lea has other plans. She quickly buzzes in (And I mean it!) and raises one of her spears, glowing and brimming with Poison. While Misaki starts to spark up, Lea lets her have it with a harsh Jab to her person! It floors her this time and leaves her to take a tumble! She groans a bit on the ground, but she's not looking so chipper anymore. Uh oh, looks like that last attack has left her poisoned, that's going to be a bit of trouble...Lea looks satisfied but notices her opponent getting back up. The Murkrow seems really odd with that fact electricity is building up around her. This must be part of her plan, she's got just enough Electric power to let loose a numbing Thunder-jolt! And she does just that, flapping back up and sending the a Wave of electricity into Lea's direction. It ends up coming in contact with the Mega-Bee and shocking her stiff! It's actually enough to leave her numb enough to paralyze her!

Looks like the odds have become just a little better for Misaki, with her opponent being hindered like that, she might have a chance to turn things around. But Lea bluffs that her opponent has already been hurt alot as it is, and the poison bugs the Murkrow more!

Yep, things definitely don't look the best.♪ But things only just started. let's see how these two are doing...

Lea bit a bad hit, but is doing noticeably better than her opponent. She used a good bit of energy but is still good to go! But she's been fairly paralyzed, she might not be able to move.

Misaki had it worse than her opponent, looking deeper in her health. She used similar energy and is ready to go! She still has some Electric energy for more attacks. But she's been poisoned, it will hurt her from time to time.

The field is set. Now for the challenger, SilverChiko, to make their next move!
Old 10-26-2016, 03:08 AM   #4
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Haze as you move away from Lea in an erratic flight pattern. Sky Attack if they find you, however, use Calm Mind if they do not.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:12 AM   #5
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Stay back and let the paralysis weaken a touch, then Swords Dance.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:55 AM   #6
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 2: Keep Calm and Bide Your Time...

The way is open for Misaki now, and she takes advantage by turning tail and flying away from her opponent. But while she flees, a strange purple fog starts to build up as she flaps her wings. This Haze is hard to see through for the average pokemon, but Misaki can see fairly ok in this gunk! Meanwhile, even though she can see somewhat ok in the Haze too, Lea is too held up by the paralysis to make her move yet...

The Murkrow notices her Mega opponent isn't after her at the moment, so she makes a big sigh of relief and focuses to Calm her nerves. With a bit of help from some mystic power, Misaki clears her Mind and enhances her Special capabilities. She's got about wits now and looks just a bit stronger now! On the other hand, Lea twitches a bit for an attempt to make herself stronger too...But the hold on her is manages to be too strong to overcome at the moment, she's can't bring herself to make her move! All she can do is stare into the Haze, making out a familiar silhouette.

With a cloud of Haze and a wide distance between them, I bet these two want to figure out what to do next right away. I think I hear complaints about poison from the Murkrow...Heh, music to my ears! But enough about me...

Misaki was only slightly hurt from the poison, otherwise she's still good to give it her best. She has plenty of Ice energy left. She looks a bit stronger in Special Attack, and her mind is calm to boot!

Lea didn't get hurt at all, then again she couldn't do anything either...But she's been refreshed and more than ready! The paralysis has weakened somewhat.

Ironthunder's up for it, let's see what they have!
Old 10-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #7
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Rally at them with a ranged X-Scissor into a Sludge Bomb, try and remain evasive throughout.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:51 AM   #8
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

They're still gonna be somewhat paralysed from the looks of it, so fire off a quick Flying!Twister, follow up by dodging and striking with an Aerial Ace to get closer. Finally, fire off a Sky Attack from close range.

Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 11-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 3: Brave Bird(And I don't mean the move!)

(Heya! My flow has been in and out lately. Sorry about taking so long, it shan't happen again!)

A locked up frame and Haze cover is the only thing that's stopping Lea from laying some serious hurt. But she wants to see that doesn't stay the case...Unfortunately, the paralysis that's troubling her so still refuses to play along and keeps her too locked up to attack. Misaki finds this a great chance for some payback and flaps her wings as much as she can. The Haze starts to stir and blow out of the way as she whips up some wicked winds, this one seems as dangerous as the last! The gale reveals both pokemon in full view as well as an awesome Twister that Misaki sets loose on her opponent! There's no eluding this one, Lea ends up getting torn up pretty good! Harsh buzzes are heard as she holds her ground. That one actually hurt, she remarks. At the same time, the Mega-Beedrill feels in full control because that attack knocked the numbness right out.

Misaki looks pretty proud in the distance having dealt a harsh blow(Even if it's against such a tough opponent). But now Lea wants to remind Misaki that she's got her poisonous side too. What she comes up with is kinda gross; she builds up absurd amounts of Sludge that collects from her spears and into a large mass. That's when she flings the slop right at Misaki! But the Murkrow is a slippery one, and makes a tricky Ace maneuver sideways to elude it. But she doesn't get away completely and gets Bombed by most of the gunk that splatters against her wings. Yuck! Misaki cringes and is almost thrown off course, but presses on and zooms in to make her mark. She comes at Lea with starling speed and Aerial sideswipes the Hornet across her side! Lea admits that one stung a bit and gets about-face to her opponent. It looks like the Murkrow isn't quite finished yet, she flaps as and takes to the Sky again. She's starting to glow an awesome white and brimming with power which leaves even Lea impressed, it looks like she's going full throttle with this one! With a defiant caw, Misaki's sights are set and swoops at Lea again for a powerful airborne Attack! The Mega-pokemon is ready though and braces for impact. She manages to veer away from the white blur slightly, Misaki still lands an awesome blow and lays a serious hurting on Lea! It's clear that the Beedrill is reeling after that one, but even then she refuses to show it...

Misaki loops around to stop and tiredly bluffs that there's more where that came from. Lea isn't buying it though, because the truth is that took alot out of Misaki, who isn't in the best of shapes to deliver now. What's more is that the poison starts to act up and hurt her even more...

Whoa, that was pretty gutsy. It looks like the damage she did payed off too! Hehehe, but of course it's not ever yet...

Lea took a huge load of damage back there! It looks like she's still hanging on and almost at her last third. She had a lighter round, so she can get on with it at full power!

Misaki still took some damage, which puts her into her second stretch. Unlike her opponent, she used up a huge load of energy and is pretty tired out! She definitely needs to take it easy.

Also, SilverChiko just spent their 3-Mover.

This was pretty rough! But let's see what Heroi- I mean, SilverChiko is going to do about it.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:46 PM   #10
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Significant Sub as you back away, keeping yourself facing towards Lea.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 11-08-2016, 05:40 AM   #11
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Sludge Bomb, then rush it with a Poison Jab into Venoshock.

Three confirmed.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:01 AM   #12
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 4: Poison Peril!

Misaki is totally mired and not up for getting hit again, She has an idea that'll keep her from taking the heat while she takes it easy. To that end she spends a good portion of her own strength to muster up a decoy of sorts, a Substitute Murkrow, if you will. It looks like Misaki in every way, but Lea has no idea! Not that she cares anyway, she's more bent on gathering enough unhealthy Sludge to Bombard her opponent with. The gunk gathers enough for her to be able to lob it at what she thinks is Misaki! It's just as bad as before when it splatters in a big, poisonous mess! The false Murkrow is easily grounded...But that's when they just vanish in a puff of smoke! Totally surprised, Lea scans the area and spots the real Misaki a fair distance away in front of her.

Lea doesn't waste time to gawk and gets on with her assault right away, zooming in quickly with her spears raised! It doesn't take long for the Mega-Beedrill to close the distance between them. Misaki gasps in surprise, buts it's too late for her to do anything about it. Lea's lances glow and she and punishes her opponent with several vicious and powered-up Poisonous Jabs! The the last one sends Misaki packing and taking another tumble to the floor. I don't need to tell you that one hurt...Though pumped full of poison, she hands in there and get up in the air again. Lea wants to make sure there's no escape and prepares a particular batch of poisons just for her...This one comes from her stinger, that of which she points and shoots the foreboding fluids from at the weary Witchly Bird! She's hit directly and cries out particularly hard as she gets quite the shock to her system. It seems to react badly to the poison she already has, making it even more harsh! You could say it's quite Venoshocking!

Heh! Good one.

It's only when Misaki slumps that Lea lowers her guard. The lead that Misaki had disappeared as quickly as it came and now she's the one who's falling behind! What's more is that poison kicks in again and adds on to that stress...This is a tough battle for both sides, but I bet both of them are still going to put up a fight!

But that's what we want, right? Otherwise it'll get boring! Anyway...

Misaki took a whole lot of damage. She's still hanging on though, but into her last stretch of health now...Even though she used a chunk of energy she can get going again.

Lea didn't get hurt at all. And even though she spent alot of energy back there, she's still good to go.

And now Ironthunder spent their 3-Mover this time.

Speaking of, Ironthunder is up again!
Old 11-08-2016, 01:10 PM   #13
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Keep it up with a Poison Jab into X-Scissor.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #14
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Sky Attack x2
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Chiko; 11-09-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:21 PM   #15
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 5: Close...SO close!

Ironthunder's Mega-Mate doesn't believe in letup, that of which is expressed by the Trainer personally as they give the signal for Lea to finish the job! Right on cue, the Hornet books it and beckons herself at the Murkrow she just messed with. Misaki gets a bad case of Deja-Vu when her opponent raises her spear, which shines with that memorable purple...Brimming with Poison, Lea closes in and trikes Misaki again with another harsh Jab! Ouch! The thrust applies familiar results that sends Misaki sprawling. It's a real pain to get back up, but Misaki refuses to give in. She's worn her down so much already and is really bent on giving it all she has to overcome her opponent!

Hehe, that's great and all, but can she hit 'em hard enough to leave her writhing like she is?

We're about to find out, because Misaki is starting to glow that powerful white. She must be gearing up for an all-out Attack! Lea looks up all but ready as Misaki takes to the Sky and ready herself. The Murkrow goes for it with a mad dash into her opponent! She's closing in fast, but Lea still seems to be faster, the Beedrill veering out of the way. She's still grazed by Misaki's attack, and it still smarts!

Lea quickly regains her balance as Misaki swoops back around. It looks like Lea has been pushed hard enough to empower her. And here I thought she couldn't get any more dangerous! Misaki is about to find out just how much as Lea crosses her spears again into an X, you can guess what's coming next...Biting a vicious slashing like Scissors, Misaki takes it hard! That distressed caw as she hits the floor clearly tells you that blow was the one to do it...Now-- huh?! Wait a sec...It looks like the Murkrow...still has a bit of fight in her left! And much to Lea's dislike, she's putting all the power she can into another all out Attack. The miffed Mega-Beedrill sighs in frustration and watches Misaki muster up the might to take to the Sky, glowing that distinct white again. It's not very long for the Murkrow to dive in to slam into Lea with all her might! Lea is only able to get out of the way slightly this time and gets walloped with the rest! She's knocked out of the air and faceplants the floor from the surprising force of the Flying attack. Misaki hit her mark, but takes a clumsy crash landing and tumbles across the ground...

I guess this is-- huh?? Not again! That's right, Lea is twitching and straining back up. She was able to endure the attack too! This means that both pokemon are still in this, split by a fair distance and barely able to keep themselves balanced. The poison that ails Misaki is still working, but she's still able to keep conscious even after that!

Wow, and I thought I can be rough. And even through all of that...hehehe, it impresses me! Well, time to see what little they got left...

Lea got hit wickedly hard, but she proved strong enough to keep herself ticking, with very little health left. She'd want to take a break pretty soon, not to mention she fell fairly past half of her energy...Being on her last legs strengthens certain attacks!

Misaki, got hurt nearly as badly, and she's almost down too. That was alot of energy back there and may want to take it easy too...She's almost at half of her energy. Her Calm Mind wears off, and the Special Attack boost along with it.

This has been really intense, but can SilverChiko finish it up?

Last edited by Trot Away; 11-16-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:39 PM   #16
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Aerial Ace x2
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 11-21-2016, 07:50 AM   #17
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

X-Scissor twice.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:15 PM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 6: That was fast!

Both of these pokemon are on the brink and niether wants to go over it! Misaki feels more so, bringing herself to take aim for one last Aerial maneuver. Lea only has enough time to just get a clue about her opponent's attack, the Murkrow swoops in and sideswipes her with a Flying attack! Whoa! You could easily mistake that for an Ace tactic, but it's really just a burst of speed. Still, it's enough to cut the Mega Pokemon down!

Lea shouts and hit the floor hard, I don't think she's recovering from that even if she tried! It likes like she's finally beat, turning back into a normal Beedrill. Misaki struggles to keep herself together as the poison hurts her again. That looks like it would do her in, yet somehow she's still conscious!

Well wouldja look at that! It took all she had, but she toughed it out after all. And now...

Lea has been knocked out! Ironthunder must send out their other pokemon!

It will take pretty much anything to knock out Misaki now...She's still good to go.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:18 PM   #19
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Ah well, time for some fun. Riki, you're up.
Quote:
Riki the Dedenne, level 1, male, HP Steel
Shock Wave, again if it's not downed.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 11-26-2016, 02:18 AM   #20
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Tell Riki that he has messed with the wrong bird.

Exact orders.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 11-26-2016, 06:22 AM   #21
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 6: Beware the small ones...

Lea is all buzzed out, and Ironthunder withdraws her quickly. The Trainer is just as quick to summon their next partner, throwing a new pokeball. In a flash comes...hey, it's a Dedenne! His name is Riki, and he may be small, but he looks like a tough one, considering who he belongs to!

Aw, I see that look in your eyes. You just can't get over the cute ones, can you? *Poke, poke*

*Blushes heavily* B-beatrice, stop! Just remind up of their abilities, please...

Hehehe, I just love making him nervous...

Quote:
Dedenne (Electric/Fairy): Dedenne are rather fast and agile, able to squeeze into small spaces and climb well. The antennae on their cheeks allow them to communicate with other Electric-types, allowing them to more easily coordinate attacks or to read the moves of other Electric Pokémon. Their hearing is more sensitive than normal at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status moves and they have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team. Their cute and cheery disposition will cause opposing Pokémon to reconsider attacking them, much like a passive Charm effect. In addition, their Nuzzle attack uses less energy than normal.

[Electric]: Electric types are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. They have a high degree of control over their Electric type attacks, and as such they will suffer less from attempts to redirect them.

[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
Riki has got a real confident look and his cheeks are brimming with his electricity as he stares down a barely-conscious Misaki. The Murkrow weakly bluffs that he's messing with the wrong Bird. But before she can get another word in, she's quickly Shocked hard! A Wave of electricity is too much for her and taker her rich back to the ground.

Yep, Misaki can't take it anymore, she too in a daze to keep going. Riki looks proud to see that was easy enough, he wonders who's next!

The little fellow's about to find out. But first...

Misaki was knocked out! SilverChiko needs their other pokemon!

Not a scratch on Riki, he just used some energy. He can still give it all he's got.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:30 PM   #22
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by .
Tipsy Mari - Level 1 Female Girafarig
Psychic into Psyshock
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Old 11-30-2016, 06:24 PM   #23
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Thunderbolt into Discharge.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 6: Long Necks and High Voltage!

Misaki gave it all she got, but now it's time for a rest. SilverChiko wastes no time to count on and send out their other pokemon. The Girafarig that appears seems to be quite the split personality! Mari stands before Riki menacingly, looking ready to beat the Dedenne down again and again!

But he's not even looking a bit nervous. I bet he's one who takes down giant robots in his spare time! Hehehe...Anyway, that new addition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice's Tellings

Girafarig (Normal/Psychic): Girafarig's head and tail are linked, so one head is not surprised unless they both are. The tail relies mostly on instinct, and will Bite at anything that comes near it, regardless of what it might be. The tail is also somewhat sensitive to smell, giving Girafarig a slight awareness of targets or threats behind them. Any attack executed with its hooves is 1.2x more powerful.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.

[Psychic]
: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching, having higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This extends to GMs, where they will have a slightly better impression of Pokémon within their vicinity. Their Psychic support moves (such as Gravity and Magic Room) cost slightly less energy.
They say two heads are better than one, and it holds true in this case as Mari and her other half start to focus(If only briefly...). They work together just long enough to gather a load of Psychic energy, which is sent in Riki's direction! Riki lets out an "Uh oh!" just as a hunk of telekinetic power hits the Hamster like a brick wall, effortlessly blowing him away! Riki takes a tumble before fussing back up and already charging up his antennae with electricity. The power he's building up is actually alot, so much he can't help but let it loose. It's unleashed as a wicked, zip-zapping Thunderbolt! The bolt hits its mark, lighting Mari like a holiday tree and laying a surprising amount of hurt! Both sides feel it alright, but recover quickly enough and stomp away the sparks.

Mari isn't even daring to underestimate Riki, She looks back at her tail, who just looks ready to bite something...But they both agree to put their heads together and channel their Psychic powers to pummel the little fellow once more. Bits of energy materialize around Riki, with Mari glaring all the way. it all closes in on him with a stomp of the Girafarig's hoof! The energy pummels Riki for all it's worth, he dances about but what does hit him is pretty Psyshocking(Yeah, that's a good word for it.)! The two faces of Mari grin, but quickly finds that he's not through yet. Riki moans back up and is not happy about the Psysically-hitting energy, he wants to make her feel it himself. He twitches and builds up more off his Electric power, repeating history in the sense of him fit to unleash it! This time around he lets loose in a potent and wide-hitting Discharge, Mari has no chance of escaping and is blanketed in more voltage! She's riddled with sparks, and it doesn't look like she's able to get over it this time. Both sides of Mari look stressed from the paralysis they are bugged with! Now it's Riki who's the one grinning, he must be happy that an opportunity is open.

Ah, don't you love status effects? Especially poison! That one's pretty annoying, isn't it?

Don't get any ideas...Please focus on the pokemon already in battle!

Aw, you're such a spoilsport...Anyway...

Mari took alot of damage, starting her battle fairly in. She spent alot of energy but can sill do her best. She's been paralyzed, she might not be able to move!

Riki took pretty much just as much damage as his opponent, making them evenly matched. He used similar energy, but can still give i all he's got.

I wonder what Ironthunder thinks of this. Let's find out!

Last edited by Trot Away; 12-02-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #25
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Toxic, then Charge.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL