Charizard UPN PASBL: Kin vs Kamen ft. Sonic

Kin (c) VS Kamen (a)
3vs3
Doubles
Switch=OK
Slapstick
Equiall 1
Arena: Forest of Transformation
This arena consists of a fairly regular-looking dense forest, sunlight filtering through the verdant foilage beautifully. However, this is but an appearance- The trees are very sensitive to pokemon moves. And carry two distinct forms.
- If a tree is hit by a Move with Physical properties (such that would break Light Screen), the trees release a deluge of water, covering the ground in a two-and-a-half foot deep flood. If struck by a Move with Special properties, they will absorb the water once again, returning the arena to normal.
- If a tree is hit by a Move with Special properties, the foilage shrinks until the trees are about two-and-a-half feet tall, the humidity also adjusting to make the arena akin to a sweltering desert. If struck by a Move with Physical properties, they will grow again, returning the arena to normal.

BORKED

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:23 AM   #2
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

SPEED SPEED SPEED

Quote:
Jordan - Male Audino

Qualio'pa - Female Shinx

Abomi - Female Vulpix

Jet - Male Buizel

Aeryll - "Female" Phione

Lily - Female Lileep
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:36 AM   #3
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Well I haven't had a small match in a while, and with this ice pack on my foot, I think it's high time that I did.

(Rejoice others who I'm fighting, for I shall be ordering soon)

Code:
Packing a Worker's Badge, granting me triple TP on match's end, since it hasn't been used in forever. Also my Pokemon have had things on them forever and yet I always forget to use 'em.

Spirit Badge - Attachable Badge - Attached to The Forbidden Super Hero, Male Hawlucha
This badge represents the discipline and training necessary to triumph over Apollo in combat. The burning heart symbolizes the passion with which a trainer must battle.
Badge Effect: Fighting Spirit
The wearer of this badge is exhilarated by the thrill of the fight and recovers mild energy every other time he or she deals damage with a physical attack. The wearer also receives a slight boost to physical attack and defense, as if permanently under the effects of Bulk Up.

Sculptor's Token - Attached to Souryuu the Lapras
The Sculptor's Token symbolises one's skill in navigating and manipulating the beautiful surroundings of a winter wonderland. It can be attached to Ice type pokémon only and greatly enhances their species characteristics. The wearer becomes very sure footed and will maintain full mobility and stability regardless of the condition of the arena floor. Ice type moves which have a secondary effect such as freezing or stat drops are twice as likely to have the effect triggered when used by the wearer, these effects also being slightly more potent. The token also provides fortitude and good cheer, rendering its wearer more resistant to moves which negatively affect its mental state such as Supersonic and Swagger. This token may be purchased during the Christmas 2013 event and may be purchased up to one time per trainer.
Darius: Male Zubat
Bio: *garbled screeches of rage*
Hidden Power: Ground

Souryuu: Female Lapras [Uplevel]
Bio: "Kamen is better when he isn't a snarky salty person."
Hidden Power: Flying
Attached Token: Sculptor's Token

Hiryuu: Female Onix
Bio: "My Hiryuusion's coming soon! Just you wait!"
Hidden Power: Psychic

Windy May: Female Aerodactyl
Bio: "For the glory of the past!"
Special Attack: Primal Fang [FLYING/ROCK]
Charging heavy energy into her jaws, Windy May chomps down hard on her target, dealing heavy damage to the foe and removing all stat boosts (if any) on the opponent, be it by species characteristics, move use, or passive effects. Stat boosts granted by species characteristics removed by this move will be restored in five rounds on average, depending on round length, but boosts from passive effects and move use will not be restored. If there are no stat boosts on the foe, this move will reduce their defensive stats by 10% for three rounds instead. Windy May may use two variations of this move, Primal Fang uses Rock energy and deals Rock damage, while Tyrant Fang uses Flying energy and deals Flying damage.
Hidden Power: Electric

The Forbidden Super Hero: Male Hawlucha
Bio: "パンツ・イズ・ジャスティス!"
Signature Move: OVER JUSTICE COMBO (DARK)
The Hero charges towards his foe cloaked in a shroud of darkness that helps him shrug off the effects of Psychic attacks but not their damage, kicking off their face to disrupt their current action and vault skyward. Drawing their attention to the sky, The Hero channels the dark energy into his fists while somersaulting. The Hero then fires numerous bullets of Dark energy at the foe to deal considerable Dark damage for heavy Dark energy total. The Hero is left several metres in the air for a brief period of time as a result of this move, in which he can manoeuvre and re-position himself to land elsewhere. The Hero has the Dark energy to use this move twice, at the cost of Sky Drop and Giga Impact.
Hidden Power: Ground
Attached Badge: Spirit Badge

Tesla: Male Emolga
Bio: "GOD'S THUNDER IS HERE! HAHAHAHAHA"
Special Technique: Static Air (ELECTRIC)
Using heavy Electric energy, Tesla charges up his surroundings with static, leaving the air buzzing. For five rounds, this static protects all Pokemon within five metres from the ground from being afflicted by status ailments excluding poisoning and burns, any affected Pokemon being cured from their status ailments if already affected. Electric moves will become slightly dispersed, becoming 10% weaker but 10% more accurate. Nature Power becomes Magnetic Flux while Static Air is active, and Weather Ball becomes Electric type while Static Air is active. Tesla can no longer use Roost to heal.
Hidden Power: Fighting

Also, oops.

The Forbidden Super Hero (here on called The Hero for the sake of simplicity) senses shenanigans afoot. Also Souryuu because why not. Let's have the Hero start by standing on Souryuu's head.

Last edited by KamenAeons; 10-07-2016 at 07:33 AM.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 08:14 AM   #4
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Oh I forgot my quotes

OH WELL
GOTTA GO FAST

"Qualio'pa, Jet, to the field of battle!

No time for mercy! Qualio'pa, start with directing a Discharge at the both of them! Jet, fire off a Swift, focusing it on preventing their movement!

Qualo'pa, train a Thunderbolt on The Hero, while Jet takes on Souryuu with Power-Up Punch!"
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:47 AM   #5
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Souryuu, Bulldoze them to shake everything up. The Hero shall leap off his mount, soaring gracefully in the air to clock Jet in the face with a Thunder Punch, trying to keep the Buizel close to him!

The Hero shall then deny Jet the opportunity to attack his fair maiden, grabbing him with Strength and throwing him at Qualio'pa to soak up the Thunderbolt for you! Souryuu, wrap up by blasting Jet (and hopefully Qualio'pa) with a Solar Beam!

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #6
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

The round kicks off with Qualo'pa flexing her electrical prowess, a crackling stream of electricity bursting forth and arcing dangerously towards the two foes. The Hero wants none of this, and leaps off of his mount, gliding towards the orange weasel. Souryuu, fearing for her well being, thrashes her limbs against the earth, a shock wave emanating outwards and shaking up her two foes hard; the stream of electricity cuts off abruptly, but does not dissipate, striking Souryuu directly. Jet, however, seems to have lost his composure, completely unable to defend himself from the wicked fist of electricity that The Hero just clocked him with. Growling in pain as the currents race through his body, Jet panics a bit and releases a stream of golden stars directly at The Hero, the quick flurry of near point-blank blows forcing him to back off of his target a decent bit.

Qualo'pa, taking advantage of the brief interlude, once again lights up with static energy, a brilliant yellow bolt ripping towards The Hero. The Hawlucha seems to make towards Jet, but doesn't quite make it in time, being struck head-on by the lightning strike before being able to do much of anything. As the audible sizzling dies down, The Hero catches a glimpse of Jet moving towards Souryuu, the Buizel committed to his assault. The Hawlucha, following his orders to the best of his ability, reaches out and manages to grab Jet by his tail, yanking on it and tossing him haphazardly towards Qualo'pa. The Buizel skids on the ground a bit short of The Hero's intended target, but on the bright side, the maiden is safe! Seeing a golden opportunity, Souryuu opens her maw wide, forming a bright white orb of energy within it as she begins to convert the somewhat abundant solar energy into a more usable form. However, partway into her charge, she flinches, a bit of static visibly arcing across her body. It looks like that electrical assault from earlier, although weakened, still did its job.

The Hero took a nasty blow from that Thunderbolt. Jet took a few hard shots as well, and is a little worse off than Hawlucha. Souryuu took a bit of damage from the Discharge, but looks to be somewhat better off than all the other battlers. She is, however, somewhat paralyzed. Qualo'pa took a hard hit, but looks to be mostly fine. All parties are rather fresh.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.

Last edited by Altocharizard55; 10-07-2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:58 PM   #7
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Alto, for clarity, was there any splash damage to Jet from the Discharge since it's sorta a hits most things in the surroundings? What of the environment? Yes I know this is supposed to be fast but I'm terrible.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 10-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #8
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Ruling: Discharge did not deal splash damage to Jet. Perhaps more importantly, no, Bulldoze did not cause the trees to activate; by the time the ground energy dispersed through the clearing and reached the trees, it was not potent enough to trigger them.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.

Last edited by Altocharizard55; 10-07-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:08 AM   #9
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

> has to remember who was who.

Oops.

The Hero shall Bounce to the safety of tree branches above while Souryuu calls in a Magic Surf to wash down her foes. Should Souryuu fail to use her technique, The Hero shall drive his feet into Jet's face to complete his Bounce.

The Hero shall then follow up by sending a MC Focus Blast upon Qualio'pa while Souryuu uses Whirlpool on Qualio'pa.

SAAVE ME

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Old 11-23-2016, 02:47 AM   #10
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Things I learned today: Buizel is a lot heavier than I thought???

"Jet, use your Strength to fling Qualio'pa at Souryuu's neck. Qualio'pa, initiate Wild Charge mid-'flight' to capitalize on that momentum, try and finish the attack by landing on their back. Hold on.

Qualio'pa, crunch down on Souryuu's neck with a Thunder Fang, keeping firmly entrenched. Jet, Aqua Jet towards that 'Hero' and pin them down."
Quote:
Old 01-08-2017, 01:15 AM   #11
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

canceled upon request I get 1 SP

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL