UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-28-2016, 05:25 PM   #1
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

UPN PASBL: Beautiful Savage vs Trot Away

Guess who's back with nothing better to do over the summer! It's your favourite should-be-B-rank-but-now-ungraded referee, George! I'll be joined by Carmack the Abra for today to help me with the analysis of this battle. Anything to add Carmack?

Carmack: Nah man you got this. I'm just gonna chill in the corner and listen to my thoughts man.

Excellent analysis as always. Lets see our contenders today. Beautiful Savage, and Trot Away take to the stage, and what a stage it is!

Quote:
Beautiful Savage (C) vs Trot Away (A)
3v3
Equiall 1
Singles
72 HR DQ
Slapstick
Return = KO
Arena: Greenhouse
Spoiler: show
Greenhouse: A large metal and glass construct, typically in the shape of a dome. The Greenhouse envelops a large, indoors forest, with all manners of foliage imaginable. Most notably, numerous trees are interspersed throughout the surroundings. The ground underfoot is made simply of soil, and is easily manipulated. Sunlight coming from outside will be amplified by the glass, making moves such as Synthesis more efficient and allowing Solar Beam a quicker charge time. Grass Pokemon will feel much more comfortable in these surroundings than any other Pokemon. This arena is considered to be indoors.
Carmack: That's so chill man. Its, like, so natural.

That it is my young hippie companion. And with the introduction over, let's get the battle underway!

Squad from Beautiful Savage please.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Yay needing to level in preparation for TL3. Oh boy! Good luck, Trot. Though I'll probably be the one needing it.

---

Talon: Level 2 Female Hoothoot (Uplevel)
Biography: Pending
Signature
Pending
Hidden Power: Pending

Belle: Level 1 Genderless Bronzor
Signature
Pending

Hisako: Level 1 Female Abra
Biography: Hisako has always had a very defensive tendency during battle. Through intensive practicing of Cubic Light Screens and Cubic Reflects, Hisako has managed to develop a more permanent solution. She has now learned to utilize these defensive techniques in her own unique way.
Signature: Special Training: Armor
Hisako is now engulfed in a psychic aura in the shape of armor that permanently raises both her Defense and Special Defense by 10%. However, she can not use Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, or Zap Cannon.

Sigil: Level 1 Male Natu
Signature
Pending

Gloop: Level 1 Male Inkay
Signature
Pending

HAL: Level 1 Genderless Beldum
Signature
Pending
Old 07-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #3
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Hey there! I can't wait to get started, let's give it our best. Here we go, time for my friends to show themselves!

Usurahi - Snorunt, Female, Level 1 We've have new playmates. Come closer, will you!?
Bio
Bio: Streets and roads covered in frost and ice are not a normal sight, but that's what I encountered when I met Usurahi. I dared to follow a frosty trail and had an encounter, she was actually just playing around. But I didn't know that at the time and was ready with a Fire type of mine to stop all the mayhem she's been causing. But she didn't really care and froze me solid with icy breath! It took a while but I was able to break free, but Usurahi was still there, she was smiling and said "Let's play again!". I found it quite bizarre, but then I got hit with a great idea. So I pulled out a spare pokeball and asked her if she wanted to play a different game. She happily agreed and jumped right in! Usurahi is very cheery and never cold like you'd expect a pokemon like her to be. She's really just a playful joker who never can take things seriously. She's really one who can throw you off!

Flo - Spheal, Female, Level 1 No matter what happens, i'll always keep my cool.
Bio/Signature
Bio: Flo, being round and well-rounded, is a cool gal that can roll with the punches. Even if things looks a little rough, she does her best to keep her cool and stop tensions among the others from getting too high. She's relatively cool in many sense of the word. Just go with the Flo, as she says!

Signature Tech: Flo loves snacking on things, but sometimes she gets harder things stuck in her teeth that it's a real bother...A trip to the Dentist where she got a really stubborn seed in resulted into a bit of an amusing accident. During the checkup she let out a HUGE sneeze while he gave a tug and managed to shoot the seed clean out...

...As well as the Dentist...

...through some supplies...

...and out the window!

It was a pretty impressive bluster, but thankfully they didn't bill us for the damage she caused. Afterwards she felt much better. But now whenever Flo gets something stuck in her teeth, she learned how to get it out herself. Just watch out if you're in the way, those shots can break more than windows!

Special Attack: Ballistic Tusks (Flying)
Flo opens her mouth wide and gathers a Good amount of Flying energy. Aiming at a target, she fires two fast-moving tusk-shaped bolts of energy at high speed, which strike the target for Good damage. The bolts fly at such a harsh impact that it can send most opponents flying back, even heavier opponents. The limit of fairly knocking back opponents is 1.5x her own weight, after which it will become more difficult. She can use this move up to 3 times in a battle. Learning this move, she refuses to use Ice Ball or Sheer Cold.

Hidden Power: Flying

Lucy - Mawile, Female, Level 1 I won't fall for any mind games. Hm? Oh quiet, you!
Bio
Bio: This split personality is a pretty loose-cannon lass. She'll (literally) snap at anyone she thinks can't be trusted. Although me and my pokemon pals seem are spared from that, where she is more open. She herself loves to play the tomboy, while the jaw is more forward and sneaky! It's not uncommon to see them quarreling, but they're pretty much inseparable...quite literally!

Hidden Power: Fairy

Taffy - Goomy, Male, Level 1 Just because i'm squishy doesn't mean i'm weak.
Bio
Bio: This fellow was found in some wetlands where the ground there was thickest and most wet. I was wandering about where he plopped onto my head and surprised me quite so! After which he just stuck with me, in more ways than one! This pliable playhouse prefers to be perky. Though it doesn't take much to have his feelings hurt, and tends to throw a fit here and there whenever he doesn't get his way...He may be a little soft-hearted(and really soft-bodied), but I don't really mind! Although things obviously get messy when he gets affectionate...

Hidden Power: Fairy

Melynx - Purrloin, Male, Level 1 Nyahaha! I can't wait to mess with 'em!
Bio/Signature
Bio: Don't let this feline fool you, Melynx is quite the troublemaker. He knows many a prank and practical joke that his devious mind can concoct. If you find something odd about your pants or have items missing, he's usually to blame! Despite this infamous love for trickery, he simply messes with his friends and others for the sheer sport of it. He doesn't truly mean any harm...unless you give him a reason to...He is the troublesome rival to the better-mannered Felyne.

Signature Tech: For some odd reason, he always manages to get the best of his light-pelted rival. Felyne likes to keep secret stashes of rare apricorns, but so does Melynx, and they are often wanting to outdo the other's stash. No matter how well hidden Felyne can put his collection away, for some odd reason, Melynx manages to find it out, Purrloin it all for his own, and leave Felyne with a rather nasty surprise in its place! Felyne still hasn't figured out how his Dark counterpart able to get the best of him...But despite all this, the two still manage to stay pals! I often see Melynx give Felyne a pat on the back and leave a big pawprint on him. Wait a sec...Could THAT be how he does it?!

Special Technique: Pawprint Stamp (Dark)
Using Solid energy, Melynx creates a wand with a paw-shaped head and waves it at his target, flinging a projectile. That pokemon will be mysteriously stamped with a bizarre purple pawprint with an M in its center. As long as this stamp remains on the target, Melynx will always know their location. So attempts to hide from or throw off Melynx will always prove useless, even if they are behind an illusion or Substitute. This will remain on the target for 3 turns. The stamp is invisible to anyone but the user, unless the stamped opponent uses a tracking move (Such as Foresight, Odor Sleuth, etc.), in which case such moves are able to reveal and dispel it. He threw Foul Play, Swagger, and Payback out of his repertoire of trickery as a result of learning this ability.

Hidden Power: Poison

Doremi - Chatot, Female, Level 1 ♪The lush of the leaves, the whistle of wind. Of all the pleasantries within...♪ Oh! Sorry about that.
Bio/Signature
Bio: This silly songbird is always apt to burst out in song! Doremi always has a sort of rhythm about her, and always speaks in a melody, rhyme, verse, or such of that magnitude. Everyone seems to find her muse amusing, so they always seek her out for a little rhythmic R and R! Is your imagination in tune enough enough to pick up HER tune?

Signature Tech: There was a time where Doremi had just finished reading a book, it had a real tearjerker of an ending. Even though the book's ending made her feel sad, she still enjoyed it. But it also inspired her to start singing. She ended up performing a moving but sad tune that echoed throughout my house. Music can be an impressive power, because anyone who would hear her song would be suddenly hit with with overwhelming feelings and moved to tears! Even my more hard-hided friends would feel it, even if they don't show it...Doremi didn't notice how moving her melody was until she flew by and see everyone bawling. I wiped my tears and asked her where she heard such a thing, she just made it up. She was happy that everyone liked it and flew off, but I had to go back and get alot of tissues....*Sniff*

Special Technique: Moody Elegy (Dark)
Using a Considerable amount of Dark energy, Doremi sings a moving but very sad and upsetting melody. This tearjerker of a tune overwhelms opposing pokemon who hear it and makes them mysteriously cry, regardless of stature. This will make them experience a harsh drop in their enthusiasm, as well as a Decent loss in energy(But does not contribute to exhaustion). This move is considered a clever Curse, but can only be used once in a battle.

Hidden Power: Electric

Most of these are Psychic types. We won't let them get in our heads so easily! Alright, Flo. Let's go!

Sure thing, bud. I'm ready to roll!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:59 PM   #4
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Hisako, I think it's time you make your debut.

Quickly set up a Cubic Reflect, then rush in for a Zen Headbutt.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:56 AM   #5
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Check it out, its an Abra.

Aww, what a sleepy gal. She's kinda cute!

But also a bit on the hardy side, she's going to be tough to damage outright...Let's see if we can't emulate that, Flo. Stockpile something for later.

Sure sure. But I gotta hit her hard to make up for that Defense, an Ice Beam should do it. Here I go!
Old 07-29-2016, 08:06 AM   #6
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 1: The Preparations

COLOURS

From the side of Trot Away, comes a Spheal by the name of Flo. Not my first choice of pokemon but a cutie nonetheless. Let's take a look at Spheal's characteristics.

Quote:
Spheal (Water/Ice): Spheal have rotund bodies which allow them to gain speed and momentum very quickly with Rollout. They move primarily by rolling when on land but prefer to swim if possible. If the floor is slippery like an Ice field, they can maneuverable easily using their flippers and tail. They are highly resistant to freezing temperatures and remain nimble in the coldest waters where other Pokémon might be numbed. They are very agile swimmers, generally. They can easily conceal themselves in snowy and icy environments. They are able to hold objects on their nose, allowing them to manipulate objects and use them in attacks. They can see in the dark.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.
[Ice]: Ice-type Pokémon are highly resistant to cold and fight more enthusuastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. If their STAB attacks have a secondary effect, they are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered. Their Ice type moves are significantly colder than those used by any other Pokémon, giving them a much greater ability to numb and slow the foe. In addition, any areas frozen by an Ice type will become sore even after the ice has been knocked loose, creating a painful area like Crush Claw does. Their chilled bodies allow them to create ice more readily than other Pokémon, significantly speeding up their Ice type attacks. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over, moving with ease across slippery surfaces and through strong winds and storms.
From the side of Beautiful Savage comes Hisako the Abra! A fine choice if I do say so myself. Carmack, what do you think of her? Starting to feel a little red-faced are we?

Carmack: My love is reserved for the earth and all its creations man. Like, we're all connected to the earth, and by extension, we're all connected to one anoth-

I'm gonna stop you there Carmack, we need to get the battle underway! Let's take a look at Abra's characteristics.

Quote:
Abra (Psychic): Abra sleep most of their life. Therefore, they are more resistant (but not completely immune) to sleep-inducing attacks and are able to aim their attacks instinctively when using Sleep Talk. Abra can see in the dark. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching, having higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This extends to GMs, where they will have a slightly better impression of Pokémon within their vicinity. Their Psychic support moves (such as Gravity and Magic Room) cost slightly less energy.
Now without further ado, let the battle commence!

Hisako opens up the bout, channeling her energy around her in the form of a Cube. As the energy starts to envelop her, it solidifies, Reflecting the sunlight from the greenhouse outwards around it. A dazzling display if I do say so myself, but we're not in a contest so no brownie points there. All the while, Spheal starts gulping up energy, Stockpiling it in her gut for later use, and a slight defence bonus. Hisako see's her open target, starting to charge forward whilst imbuing Psychic energy around her skull. With a clear mind and building momentum, she charges the Spheal with a Zen Headbutt. Flo braces for impact as she is forced backwards somewhat, the Stockpile helping mitigate some of the damage taken. She is ready. Almost instantly after she is hit, she charges and looses an Ice Beam, striking Abra straight through his reflect. Both pokemon gather their thoughts and stand as they await their next orders.

Well that was certainly an eventful first round. Carmack, do you feel like coming over here and analysing our battlers well-being?

Carmack: Looks like Flo is looking better on both health and energy at the moment. That slight boost helped her reduce some of the damage from that headbutt and she'll have a reserve of energy stored up for a few rounds. Lets see if she puts it to good use.

Hisako on the other hand used a lot of energy for a first round, and for not so much gain. She's quite a way below Flo in that regard, and only slightly lower on health. That reflect might come in handy however, and she'll have that for longer than Flo has her Stockpile for.

You know Carmack, you can sound so sophisticated when you do your analysis... why don't you talk like this all the time?

Carmack: I just wanna get paid man.

Fair enough.

Trot Away to order please.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #7
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

(Carmack seems like a cool guy, i'm liking this already!)

Ooh! That looks like it did the trick. But we need to take care, who knows what she might want to do? I know, blow her away using your Ballistic Tusks!

*Clap* Swell, I get to use my special skill!

Whether or not you send her packing, use that time to Stockpile some more, ok? Gotta build up those defenses!
Old 07-29-2016, 12:08 PM   #8
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Use a Charge Beam, then blow her away with a Dynamic Punch.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #9
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 2: So much Boost you'd think we were at a BMX event

Deperate to open up the distance between the 2 combatants, Flo charges up and launches a couple of energy bolts from her tusks. Thats right, it's her signature move, Ballistic Tusks! Hisako winces as she is pushed towards the edge of the greenhouse, and glares back at her foe. She looses a Charge Beam, crackling towards Flo. Flo realises the danger she's in, and starts to hobble out of the way, but takes a Super Effective blow onto her side, toppling her. She's hurt but manages to right herself, and starts storing more energy in her gut. The Stockpile of energy puffs her up even more, bolstering her defenses slightly less than the previous boost, but boosting them nonetheless. Meanwhile, Hisako takes to the offensive, charging towards Flo from the edge of the greenhouse. Fighting energy charged up in her fist, she looks to land a mighty Dynamicpunch onto Flo. But the distance between them gives Flo time to ready herself, and starts rolling away as the punch comes in. She's not the fastest on land, however, and gets slumped on the side, the explosion of the impact sending Flo a ways away. She looks slightly disorientated, but not entirely confused, as she rolls back upright. As Flo tries to bring herself to her senses, Hisako looks on, panting.

Well, that was certainly more eventful than last round, with more boosts and a super effective hit! Take it away Carmack.

Carmack: Well, Flo took a much heavier beating this round but it could have been a lot worse for her. She's quite a way below Hisako on health, but she's got that Stockpile saved up for later. She'll start losing those defenses of hers soon enough though. She looks a bit dazzled after that punch, not fully confused though.

Hisako on the other hand took a pretty big lead in the health pool, but she's starting to look tired. She's burning through energy fast and she looks like she'll be needing a breather soon enough. Her electric energy pool is alright whilst her fighting tanks are starting to empty.

Much obliged Carmack. Tell me, who do you think looks like they'll emerge the victor?

Carmack: Who cares about winning man. As long as they have a good time it's all good.

Right.

Beautiful Savage to order please.

Last edited by Midgeorge; 07-29-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Midgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:55 PM   #10
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Alright Hisako, maybe we should ease on the gas a little bit.

Yes, that may be a wise strategy. May I recommend Psywave?

Yeah, that sounds great! You should follow that with a Thunder Wave.
Old 07-30-2016, 05:26 AM   #11
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ahh! Oh geez, that one was rough! Flo, are you alright?!

Oogh, I dunno...*Teeter* Kinda foggy after that mess. >.<

That could've been much worse, though. As much as I don't like seeing you hurt, her attack can clear your head...or may make things worse...! Then we have to strike back now, a Signal Beam should rattle her a bit herself!

Say what?

Don't worry about it, just Protect yourself from Thunder Wave if you can.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:24 AM   #12
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 3: Mind so cloudy, feel so lousy

Whilst Flo starts to come back to her senses, Hisako tiredly starts to emit some waves of Psychic energy at her foe. They move sluggishly towards Flo, who regains her senses just as the first one hits her. The more she is hit, the more she struggles to follow up on her orders, as the onslaught of Psywave finishes for a fifth hit. Flo starts to teeter, as she charges her next attack, although the disorientation makes her unable to get a clear grasp on the exact location of Hisako. Regardless, she looses a Signal Beam, which strikes Abra on the shoulder, dealing a slightly reduced, but super effective blow. Hisako glares back at Flo, focusing a Wave of electric tendrils towards her target. As Flo tries to regain her focus to Protect herself, she gets caught by the crackling Thunder. Her body locks up as she realises what is happening finally. Since she's already been caught, she understands that there is no reason to Protect anymore. Hisako looks on, still panting, as Flo glances back at her, revitalised but locked in place.

Defensive moves from both sides, some working better than others! Carma-

Carmack: Hey man can you take this one? I gotta plant these seeds I found in the greenhouse.

*sigh* I guess so. I mean when you set your mind to something it's not like I can stop you.

So, looks like Hisako took a larger hit in that round but she still holds the tiniest lead in health. She appreciated the lesser energy usage but she still hasn't had a chance to fully catch her breath, and is still panting. Electric is still alright but starting to diminish.

Flo on the other hand appreciated the one move round, even if it was accidental. She's slightly below Hisako on health, exactly through the first quarter. Plenty of Bug energy left.

Trot to order please.

Last edited by Midgeorge; 07-30-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Urrgh! Not good, this is a whole lotta not good...

D-don't fret, bud...there are worse jams...I could be in...

If you say so. It's time to Spit Up that energy you got stored up at her. You can feed her another Ice Beam, don't leave her to linger!

Come on, Flo. Get in this...
Old 07-31-2016, 11:05 AM   #14
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Teleport out of the way of that disgusting Spit Up.
Old 07-31-2016, 12:11 PM   #15
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 4: ACHOO

Flo starts to feel her belly churn as the Stockpile she built up earlier seems to be diminishing, and her defenses start to fall. Glaring down her opponent, she furls up before belching the stored energy towards Hisako. The Spit Up energy nears Hisako, as she herself prepares her next move. In the blink of an eye, she vanishes, Teleporting about 3 metres away from where the glob would've landed. Feeling successful, Hisako gloats as Flo readies up her next attack once more. A familiar look of clear blue energy surrounds Flo's face as she looses another Ice Beam at her foe, striking her dead on for a nice blow. That extra defense of Hisako's helps her out though and reduces a bit of the incoming damage. Hisako brings herself to her feet, finally looking eager to fight back, as Flo stares back at her.

Excellent usage of Abra's proficiency with Teleportation! Right Carmack?

*sigh* Guess he's not back yet. I'll have to do the analysis again then.

Both parties used little energy, Hisako in particular really appreciating the 1 move round, whilst Flo is still alright. Flo now holds the health and energy lead, however. Hisako's boost will start fading soon whilst her Reflect will dissapear at the end of next round.

Beautiful Savage to order.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #16
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

This battle is moving so much faster than I expected. I wish I had the motivation to ref so voraciously. As it stands, I can barely ref without a cup of coffee to help me focus. Also, standard practice is to measure health in thirds.

Drench them in some Toxic sludge, then let a Psychic Wave rip.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:23 PM   #17
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Savage View Post
This battle is moving so much faster than I expected. I wish I had the motivation to ref so voraciously. As it stands, I can barely ref without a cup of coffee to help me focus. Also, standard practice is to measure health in thirds.
Well only 1 of my active matches is actively moving and I'm still waiting on someone to pick up a match on SPPf so I've got nothing else to do. Also I'm hoping to get my grade as soon as possible, and SP as soon as possible.

And R3 I meant to say Third, not Quarter. That was my bad and I apologise for any confusion.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:26 PM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Our trouble is going to keep piling up...Then we just have to keep whittling her down.

I'm still kinda stiff, but i'll try and cough up some Frost Breath!

You do that, let's dish out another Signal Beam before rolling away into some bushes if possible!
Old 07-31-2016, 08:30 PM   #19
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 5: CARMACK WHERE ARE YOU

Reffing is easy maaaan

Abra leads with speed, forming up a purple globule around his hands ready to fling it at Flo, who starts to limber up from her paralysis as she prepares an attempted counter to the coming attack. As Hisako throws the Toxic goo at her, Flo attempts to blow through it with her Frost Breath. The cold air weaves through the globs and strikes Hisako, causing her teeth and bones to chatter like makeshift Vibraphone bars. The breath is nowhere near strong enough to blow back the goo however, and the burning fluid slaps her in her face, flicking into her eyes as well. Limber but blind, she shakes her head to try and get the goo out of her eyes whilst Hisako launches her next attack, a forceful Psychic Wave that crashes into Flo. Gathering herself, she looks around blurrily at the surrounding Greenhouse, barely spying Hisako. She unleashes her own attack, a super effective Signal Beam, which nicks Hisako across the arm due to Flo's reduced vision and an attempted dodge. The hit hurts though, as Hisako looks back at Flo, who rolls backwards in the hopes that she can situate herself in some of the shrubbery.

... Is Carmack seriously still not back yet? He's been gone ages, I can't keep up with the analysis forever.

Frank: No worries boss, I'll find him.

Really Frank? You'd do that for me?

Frank: Sure thing pal... but it'll cost ya'

Typical. Well anyway, despite the effective use of Toxic, Hisako still took a beating this round. She's approaching the final third, and is at about half on the energy front. Poison would be enough for another toxic, and her boost is starting to fade.

Flo didn't take all that much damage all things considered, and her energy usage was low. She's starting to look a little bit tired but nothing to worry about just yet. Bug is almost out, not quite enough for another Signal Beam. Poison will start setting in next round.

Trot Away to order please.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:14 PM   #20
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Oooh, that was NOT cool...

That's some bad poison, really not good! But you're still doing great, we just have to hold out.

I won't let ya down, Trot. Time to get rolling! I'll catch her by surprise with an awesome Surf, i'll ride it and get around, too.

Go for it!
Old 07-31-2016, 10:57 PM   #21
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Quickly set up a Light Screen. Follow up with a good old one-two. Thunder Punch then Dynamic Punch.

Three Confirmed.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:53 AM   #22
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 6: Mistakes were Made

Flo, eager to get going on the offensive soars forwards, Surfing on a wave of formulated water. Hisako is more than prepared for the attack, however, and throws up a Light Screen in an attempt to defend. The water collides with the screen... and smashes straight through to smack Hisako. Ruh Roh! Looks like Hisako got her screens confused! Slightly embarassed by the ordeal, Hisako turns to see Flo sitting there, almost within arms reach. She leaps at her, her arm starting to crackle with Thunder as she punches her foe, knocking her backwards slightly. Hisako looks happy but starts to feel pain all over her body, as the electricity from the Thunderpunch seems to have zapped her for a small bit of damage as well. Furious, she turns back to the helpless Spheal, rushing forwards and slugging her with a Dynamicpunch. Blown backwards, Spheal stands, only to be greeted with beer goggle vision. As she teeters around and winces from the poison damage, Hisako sweats and pants, as the round comes to a close.

Much more damage to Flo that round. Both pokemon are into the final third but Flo is quite a way into it. Energy usage however, was all in favor of Flo. Hisako is tired, Flo is fresh but confused. Toxic damage is building.

... WHERE IS MY ABRA...

Beautiful Savage to order please.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:04 PM   #23
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Well that was a massive brain fart on my part. Sorry about that, Hisako. Take advantage of Flo's confusion by using Double Team. Follow that with another Psywave.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

This is a painful case of Deja Vu...Flo, come on, snap out of it!

Ooooh man...>.<

Get it together and wash 'em out with a Surf, will you? Unleash a mighty Blizzard while you're at it!
Old 08-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #25
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Round 7: It's not over yet!

Hisako looks over at Flo, teetering and tottering around, and seizes her defensive oppertunity. Panting, she starts darting back and forth, creating afterimages as she completes a Double Team of 4 clones, surrounding Flo as she stumbles around. Hisako, with all the oppertunity in the world, looses a Psywave at Flo. As the first one strikes, her confusion is wiped, but as she regains her awareness, 3 more rings smack into her. The disorientation starts but quickly fades, as she's starting to get used to being confused now. She looks around, still believing she's confused after seeing 4 different Abra's around her. She hears her trainers orders however, and Surfs another wave at the clones. Since there's no water and Spheal is relatively small, she only creates a small wave that crashes onto 2 of the Abra's.... which dissapear entirely. 1 clone and the real Hisako remain. Deperate to find the real one, she launches a gale of ice cold air at the Hisako's, the Blizzard chilling her to the core as the final clone disappears. Both battlers look over eachother, battered and tired, knowing that their bout will be over soon.

And then poison.

Flo is looking close to the end and will go down to pretty much any attack plus poison. Hisako has just over a HB's worth of health left. Energywise, Hisako used less but she's still tired from last round, whilst Flo is getting there.

Looks like the final round for this bout is on its way... and Carmack is gonna miss it. *sigh*

Trot to order please.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL