UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2016, 11:06 AM   #1
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Drifloon UPN PASBL: HeroicRein vs. Coolz8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz8 View Post
HeroicRein vs Coolz8
3v3
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 1
Switch = KO
3 Day DQ
Arena = Volcano
Leveling. Let's get those squads in.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:10 AM   #2
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
ty for reffing Connor, gl Coolz.

Misaki - Level 1 Female Murkrow

Photon - Level 1 Genderless Magnemite
Hidden Power - Ice
Bio: "All the screens are filled with heroes and losers but the sky's still filled with stars"

Lelei la Lalena - Level 1 Female Abra

Poncho - Level 1 Male Lotad
Bio: "I'm a twisting fool, just twisting, yeah twisting, twisting by the pool"
Poncho is very much a good who is just seen dancing about all day long while the others are busy at training, he cares little for training and will only join in if the training is to the beat of a song, any song. Poncho seems to care little but realistically he is a lone wolf when it comes to training as he tries his hardest everyday to perfect a technique which will catch all by surprise. Will it catch them by surprise is the real question, I suppose.
Signature Technique: Dance of the Lone Wolf (Water)
At the cost of Heavy energy, Poncho will start a very slow and odd dance which sends a shock wave of Water energy throughout the arena. Now, this energy causes no damage but makes the affected Pokemon feel sad and alone which effectively makes them drop their guard and take 10% more damage from moves for the next 3 rounds. Dance of the Lone Wolf is usable twice per match but never against the same Pokemon.

Showtime - Level 1 Male Cranidos
Hidden Power - Ice

Nepgear - Level 1 Female Togepi
Hidden Power - Fire
Bio: "I'm very sorry, but today is the day you will die! Hiyah!"
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:03 AM   #3
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Nocturnic: Level 1 Male Mudkip
Nutella: Level 1 Female Tepig
Sadness: Level 1 Female Happiny
Tsu: Level 1 Male Treecko
Yuko: Level 1 Male Natu
Stein: Level 1 Genderless Porygon

Stein, Cheers to more experiments.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:00 AM   #4
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Lelei la Lalena

Start off with a Barrier as you transition into a Psyshock
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
*Sees Chiko's avatar*

Lolita lolita oooh lolololiloli

(Just to clarify i find things that sound like each other interesting)

Stein, Double Edge then a point-blank toxic. that should conserve a bit.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
The intense heat radiating from the lava below easily rises upwards towards the concrete platform hanging above the volcano bowels. Two trainers stand on either edge, clearly somewhat perturbed by the danger of the surroundings, but they have but one thing in mind. Reaching towards their belts, they each conjure their first champion. The first is sleeping despite the intense environment, but she rouses as her opponent cries out, and Stein and Lelei face off against one another, each staring intensely.

Wasting no time, Lelei thrusts her arms through the air, channeling her potent psychic powers as she does so. This causes a flickering screen to abruptly whine into life, the hardened pane of energy standing between herself and her foe. Stein glares at this new construct, clearly not willing to allow it to impede him for long. Hovering backwards to give himself something of a run up, he launches into a dangerous tackle, rushing towards the screen. With a sickening crunch, his entire weight put behind the charge, Stein smashes into the screen - but while it shatters, it also manages to dull the entire momentum of the Porygon, leaving him the only one injured by the exchange. Lelei chuckles at this, swinging an arm through the air and projecting a fine blue mist towards her foe. This hardens into numerous orbs, which smash into the body of Stein for some fair damage, but the Porygon has his focus elsewhere. Spewing forth a sickly purple toxin, he watches on as the goop lathers over the body of Lelei, gradually sinking into her body.

Toxic kicks in for Lelei next round, but she has a slight lead. Both are fairly fresh, Stein has half his Poison remaining.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:48 PM   #7
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
"I see.

Stein, let's pursue excellence. Tri Attack then head up for a Skull Bash to knock him back."
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:59 AM   #8
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Iron Tail through the Tri Attack before turning his head against him with Foul Play.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:08 AM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Determined to shift the momentum back into his favour, Stein glares at his foe, concentrating intently upon his beak. Three spheres flicker into existence, each one a different colour, and they begin to evolve around one another. It is not long before there is a shining ring situated at the point of Stein's beak, but Lelei remains unperturbed. As the spiraling beam comes rushing towards the Abra, she grunts amusement. leaping through the air with her telekinetic abilities. Swinging her tail around, she cloaks the appendage in a shining aura of silvery energy, cleaving through the incoming attack with little trouble. Though she grunts as some of the energy overspills onto her form, she chuckles in triumph as she smashes her hardened tail into the face of her foe, and Stein hisses as he recoils. Not wanting to allow his foe much time to recuperate, he lowers his head, allowing his skull to shine intently with a white aura, charging through the air. Lelei is prepared for this too. Cloaking her right hand in a blackened energy, she steadies her body before thrusting forwards, managing to reverse the incoming momentum. Once again she grunts in pain, but it is clearly her foe who has taken the worst of the exchange ...

Lelei now holds a fair lead, with Stein approaching the end of his first third. Both are good for two. Lelei has roughly half her Dark and Steel remaining to her.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:18 AM   #10
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Encore then Reflect.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:09 AM   #11
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Stein, get some


Rest.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:05 AM   #12
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Lelei eyes her opponent warily, before a wide grin slowly comes across her face. Bringing her hands together, she begins to applaud the last move Stein used, but the Porygon is wise to the antics. He can see that he is behind, his body hurting much more than that of his foe, and he resolves to not be sucked in so easily. Rather, the Porygon begins to power down his systems, slowly drifting to the ground and beginning to snore loudly. Lelei watches this with a sense of irritation, but she continues with her orders all the same. Thrusting her arms through the air, she extends her fingers, quickly channeling her psionic potential. This results in a rather stalwart looking screen materialising before the Abra, and she awaits the time the battle will explode into activity once again.

Lelei is showing slight signs of tiring, but can still go for two if needed. Stein awakens early next round, and will be pretty fresh for it.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:19 AM   #13
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Break through that Reflect With a

Tri attack

and feel free to

SHARPEN

yourself.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:26 AM   #14
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
They're gonna have to actually awaken first, so feel free to fry their circuits with a Dynamic Punch. Snatch the Sharpen if they're somehow able to use it, otherwise, another Dynamic Punch will do.

You shall rest soon, dw.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:47 AM   #15
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Still slumbering as the round begins, Stein can do little to protect himself as Lelei winds up for a swing. Her hand begins to tremble intensely with a dull orange energy, and as Stein finally reboots his systems, the Porygon is greeted with a terrifying image. With a grunt, Lelei swings her blow into the face of Stein, knocking the Porygon back through the air to the chorus and whining pain. Catching himself, seemingly free of any cloudy judgement, the Porygon creates three small spheres at the tip of her beak. They once again revolve around one another, creating a whirling ring of energy. Within moments, this lances out to strike at the chest of Lelei, but her plans were already progressing. The Abra waits, carefully, silently, for her opportunity to strike. As Stein channels a fine energy over his body, intending to improve his physical abilities, Lelei abruptly casts a cloud of energy forth, stealing those boosts for herself.

Lelei is enjoying that boost but would really like a breather now, and Toxic continues to intensify. She's still leading despite being knocked into her second third, and Stein looks good for two.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 04:33 AM   #16
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Concentrate your efforts on forming as many Psywave rings as possible and firing them at Stein's;Gate.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Chiko; 08-01-2016 at 06:38 AM.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:14 AM   #17
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Take back the night with Shadow Ball x 2
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:17 AM   #18
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Looking to continue her dominance of the match thus far, Lelei brings her hands towards her forehead, concentrating intently. Normally this would have resulted in something quite impressive, but her tiredness seems to block the ability of her thoughts. Shimmering through the air, four rings crawl towards Stein, who recoils as the attack assaults his mental processes. He manages to fight through though, pointedly jabbing his beak towards his foe as whirling darkness begins to gather. Tendrils of black wrap together to form a whining sphere, the shadowy orb clearly worrying Lelei. With a mechanical screech, Stein sends it hurtling forwards, and Lelei can do nothing but take the hit with a hiss of pain. Stein isn't finished there though - not by a long shot. Once again, he gathers his inner darkness, manifesting another sphere of ill intent. Lelei can once more only watch on as her exhausted figure is lambasted by the ethereal force of the incoming projectile, the round coming a close with the Abra looking much worse the wear.

Lelei into her final third with Stein gradually approaching that point. Stein is out of Ghost and is starting to tire somewhat, while Lelei enjoyed her breather.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:38 AM   #19
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Barrier.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 03:04 AM   #20
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Snatch the Barrier. Dynamic Punch, follow up with Zap Cannon if they're confused.

Potential 3.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 08:03 AM   #21
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Wanting to dissuade the onslaught of his foes attacks, Stein decides to opt for a more defensive approach this round, the Porygon focusing intently while crafting a rather stalwart barrier before himself. The flickering pane of energy seems incredibly tempting to Lelei, but as Abra tries to enlist the aid of a curse to steal the properties, she finds herself unable to do so, realising with a hiss that Barrier is not in fact something which directly affects the stats of her opponent and thus can't be stolen! Bummer. Despite this, she swears that she will continue on, rushing towards her foe and swinging a violent blow into the pane which she could not steal. The rocking blast sees numerous cracks form across the surface of the construct, but it manages to hold firm, leaving Stein to take no damage.

Only Toxic damage to Lelei this round, which is seeing her continue to move through her final third. She's good for two, while Stein is refreshed following his breather and has very little of his Barrier remaining.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 08:20 AM   #22
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794


(Orders to come in the morning)
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:51 AM   #23
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi
 
Chiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Posts: 1,794
Psychic Wave into Psycho Shift, however, replace the latter with Taunt should they try and stop the shift.
__________________
PASBL
TL4/B Ref
WF Updater
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 04:18 AM   #24
Coolz8
Thunder Badge
 
Coolz8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Managing the Frost Citadel Upside Down
Posts: 704
Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Signal Beam x2. Tri Attack if they're still up. Possible Three mover confirmed.
__________________

Spoiler: show


--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:40 AM   #25
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Knowing that her time may well be soon, Lelei focuses on her opponent, her eyes opening briefly as an intense power seizes throughout her entire being. With a lazy flick of a clawed hand, she sends a trembling wave of power rushing forth, the swarming intensity smashing through the remainder of Stein's barrier before continuing on the slam into the Porygon. He winces from the agony, but he manages to stand strong, encompassing his entire beak within a shining aura of crimson force. Crying out with a mechanical grind, he launches a beam through the air, the strike lancing into the chest of Lelei and leaving her barely hanging on. Determined to leave some sort of lasting reminder of herself, she manages to isolate the toxins within her bloodstream, attempting to pass them onto her foe through a psionic connection ... only to meet failure, her opponent being unable to be poisoned due to being organic! Chuckling at this in his clanking tones, he fires a second beam into the body of his foe, ending her resistance.

Lelei is unable to battle! SilverChiko, your next Pokemon please.

Stein good for two but out of Bug. He's hanging on at the end of his second third.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.