UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance

Old 04-03-2017, 12:57 AM   #351
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Dizzy Reed: Level 1 Male Tympole
Bio: Dizzy is the keyboardist of Guns N Roses, he joined for their twin albums and has stayed around ever since
Signature: Estranged
Dizzy has a permanent amnesia special defence boost while in battle, he starts with signifigant less energy than other foes and has forgotten water pulse and grass knot
Hidden power: Default

Sneaze: Approved.

-----

Clee: Level 1 Male Magby
Bio: Clee was trained by the great Claydols and Baltoys of Grand Melee III, they taught him that both types of screens can and will be broken by heat wave. But you had to believe in them enough so Clee learned at their "feet" and now he has mastered the art.
Signature: Cele sucks but Clee doesnt. [Fire]
Clee's heat wave can break through both light screen and reflect akin to brick break, however the damage will remain the same. He cannot use fire blast nor Overheat, he also has lost the usage of Secret Power, Cross Chop and Brick Break.
Hidden Power: Default

-----

Ser Robert Strong: Level 3 Male Rhyhorn
Bio: Ser Robert is the reincarnated form of Ser Gregor Clegane following his death via poisoning from Oberyn Martell, he has returned more evil than ever and with a new type change to boot!
Signature: #ZombieMountain [Rock/Fighting]
Ser Robert Strong is now a Rock/Fighting typed pokemon and has learned how to use Dynamic Punch. He retains familiarity with the ground type but has lost the usage of all ground moves aside from: Earthquake, earth power and bulldoze. He also has lost the usage of rock slide, Blizzard, Thunder, fire blast and Super power.

Sneaze: Lost all Ground moves except the only three that anyone ever uses ever? Nope. Rejected.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #352
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Salandit: Scaliebait - 1 Female
Biography: Scaliebait takes the whole "not giving a karp about what you are" thing her species is known for a bit further than most of her kin, resulting in some rather odd capabilities in her techniques.
Signature Training: Peculiar Interests
Scaliebait gains early access to the ability to poison Steel and Poison types that Salazzle has and can additionally poison those who are Ghosts or Inorganic. Additionally she can now burn those who would otherwise hold a natural resistance or immunity to such effects. Lack of resistance to her desires has caused her to be more vulnerable to Fighting moves, taking neutral damage as opposed to resisting them. She can no longer use Belch, Overheat, Shadow Claw, Leech Life, Pay Back, Dragon Claw or Dragon Rage.

Sneaze: You've enough drawback to cover the latter half of the first sentence. Give me a bit more to cover the former half. Rejected.

Cosmoem: DESTROYER OF WORLDS - 1 Genderless
Biography: You can't stop it, you can't deny it, the end is coming and this thing is gonna be the cause.
Signature Training: DESTROYER OF WORLDS!
DESTROYER OF WORLDS constantly lets off a Foresight aura and knows Heavy Slamwith enough Steel energy to use it twice per battle.

Sneaze: I don't care what it is, you're not getting a free permanent Foresight aura. Also what's a Slamwith? Rejected.

Baulbasaur: Bursa - 1 Female
Biography: Mamma Bursa says knock you out.
Signature Technique: Mighty Wack
Using Heavy Grass energy Bursa quickly whips her target with a vine weighted with a seed constructed of said energy causing Solid Grass damage and interrupting ongoing attacks, this move can only be used three times per battle.

Sneaze: What's a Baulbasaur? Approved.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:38 AM   #353
Crys
crysMas

Fizgig - Level 4 Female Rhydon
Fizgig grew up in the mountains near an abandoned power plant in the region of Kanto. Though abandoned by humans, it was not abandoned by Pokemon, several electric types taking up residence in the plant's interior, one of which rumored to be the legendary Pokemon Zapdos. There's no confirmation as to whether that rumor is true however. In any case, powerful electricity came from the plant, flying wild. Most Pokemon avoided it, but she was overconfident given her ground typing, and dared venture near the plant, as patch of Enigma berries were located behind the plant, and she absolutely loved their taste. As you might be aware, electricity is drawn to the Rhyhorn line's horns, often doing even noticeable damage to a Ground type. Every time she went down to snatch some Enigma berries, she took the full brunt of the plant's electricity to the horn. One might think this level of pain would dissuade her from further doing it, but like the stubborn bear to the bees nest, she kept coming back. Overtime, she developed an incredible resistance to the effects of electricity, and found that she herself could conduct it much better than others of her species. She even developed Electric moves that they did not learn naturally.
Signature Training: Supercharged
Fizgig's exposure to electricity has shocked her Rock typing out of existence, resulting in her becoming Ground / Electric typed, possessing all weaknesses and resistances associated with said typing. She still however retains her weakness to the Fighting Type, and her Rock Energy reserves are now standard. With her new Electric typing, she has gained Parabolic Charge, Thunder Wave, and Volt Switch, but has lost Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, and Smack Down. She no longer suffers from the chance of suffering neutrality from Electric attack targeted to her horn as per SC. She has additionally forgotten Blizzard, Fissure, and Spite. She may not evolve into Rhyperior. Her outer armor has become blackened from the electricity, though this is cosmetic in nature.
Hidden Power: None

Sneaze: ...lol waaaaaay more drawback for dropping ALL the weaknesses. Rejected.

Level 4 Male Golem Alola
Alolan Golem fire rocks as projectiles using the railguns on their backs. For some particular reason, this awesome detail is not included in their SC, so I am fixing that best I can. It's a bloody railgun for christ sake.
Signature Trait: A Certain Scientific Rockgun
Golem can fire boulders or ranged Rock Typed attacks using the railgun on his back. Projectiles fired in this manner are electrified, giving them a 10% chance of paralysis, as well as sped up in firing time. In addition he has forgotten Fire Blast and Roar.

Sneaze: Eh... give another good drop. Rejected.

Level 5 Male Drapion
Drapion likes to play VRMMORPGs, often picking the tank class as his main role. One ability in his main game is known as "Anchor Howl", which draws the aggro from players and monsters alike to him, with penalty if they don't target him with their attacks. Liking the style of the move, he has developed a technique to mimic "Anchor Howl", with a slight twist.
Signature Attack: Anchor Howl
Consuming Considerable Dark Energy, Drapion makes a loud, taunting howl, as well as dragging enemies farther than five meters close to him. For up to two rounds after the round Anchor Howl was used, foes must target Drapion with melee attacks, or suffer Good Typeless Damage as penalty (up to once a round). Anchor Howl may be used twice per match, though repeated usage on the same foes will prove less effective, only affecting them for a single round rather than the regular two. Drapion has forgot Taunt and Roar.
Hidden Power: Grass

Sneaze: Pffft no I'm not allowing this thing to be more of a ranged killer. Rejected.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:23 AM   #354
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

name: spiritus
level:1
species: litwick
hidden power: fairy(?)
bio: a calm and gentle pokemon, spiritus
is always level headed. Though he enjoys battling
he does not see the point of actual fighting. He is known as the peace keeper of Kawaii's team. He
sees battling as a friendly competition.
signature: Ghostly drain
power: drains 1/3(negotiable) of health.
like other health draining moves, except for the fact that if used on a pokemon that is super effective on him is causes a status effect organized like so:
ghost/dark: asleep
rock/ground: paralysis
water: confusion
can only be used once per match

Sneaze: So while I do rather like the idea, that amount of damage is just waaaaaaaay too high, and I think you might need to talk with the community a bit as to exactly how sigs work. A nice effort, though!

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:12 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:55 PM   #355
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Abyss: Gyarados Level 5 Male (Uplevel)
Hidden Power: Poison
Bio: Ever since he evolved Abyss has been wondering why he had been cursed with a secondary typing that didn't match him at all. Sure there were other like him that could be called miss typed but Gyarados's seem to be at the top of the pyramid of unreasonable secondary typing. Unlike other Water/Flying types he had no real flying type moves to go with his typing. One day after once again being forced to face defeat due to his secondary typing Abyss decided to do away with it.
Among the Gyarados race their is a rumor of an ancient training ground in the far depths of the ocean filled with the power of the sea. Not knowing where exactly the training ground was Abyss began to dive to extreme depths to explore every undersea cave and canyon he came across in his search. Eventually he became well know among Pokemon and humans alike as Abyss the exploring Gyarados, being an explorer myself I decided to try my best to meet this seemingly like minded Pokemon of the deep. Having a familiar hobby/occupation wasn't safe enough ground to encounter the Pokemon for he still was a wild Gyarados, which everyone knows can be very dangerous.
Around a year latter after lots of research and some cash invested into underwater legends and ruins I believed myself ready to meet and if necessary bargain with the Gyarados. I was hoping to meet him on my next underwater expedition in the Hoenn region in which Abyss had been sighted in recently. Jirachi must have heard my wish and granted it for as the submarine surfaced in the underwater cave we encountered him.
He didn't seem to care that much about our presence as he stared intently at a mural carved into the cavern wall. Many of us were puzzled at the odd letter or rather symbols inscribed, we tried to solve it there but ran out of time for the operation for that day so we had to return to the surface.
Close to a week later the expedition was canceled and everyone but me went to the next field to work. Being intrigued by the cave and the resident who had taken up residence there I hung around trying to break the code. Eventually I gave up and went down to the cave with a punch of different tools need to tear the place apart if needed, since the community had discarded the ruins as of no importance I could do as i wish to the ruins. I was placing some explosives around the mural when I accidentally hit a button that opened up a path way, as the pathway opened I was bowled over by Abyss as he raced into the room ahead.
The room glowed a pale blue light that gave it the impression that it was filled with water, the light itself came from countless water stones that made the room itself. In the center of the room appeared to be a alter of sorts with a large egg shell that was to big for any common Pokemon. Upon inspecting the alter I was able to decipher that this was where the legendary Kyogre was born and where the power of the sea was the strongest.
Abyss was busy bathing in the glow of the oceans energy inside what remained of the giant egg shell, this energy soaked his entire being down to his DNA changing him into a pure water type at last. To show thanks for my small part in helping him achieve his goal he decided to join my team.
Type Change: Pure Water
Abyss is now a pure water type. Electric and Grass type moves now have twice the chance to have secondary effect happen (Ex. Discharge would have a 60% chance of paralysis instead of 30%) when used on him. Abyss has also lost steel, fire, water, and ice type resistances. Abyss has also forgotten the moves Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, and Giga Impact.

Sneaze: Approved with bolded edit.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:14 PM.
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #356
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Snorby: What the fuckle? Rejected.

The bios are far from good, but at least they exist this time.

Lady Macbeth - Level 3 Kirlia

Bio:
I'm sure you've read Macbeth, but the real story was a little different from what's been recorded in drama and even in history.

Lady Macbeth was not married to Macbeth. History goes so far as to deny her existence, but as it turns out she was a young maid who was getting it on a bit with the then-prince and was promised to marry him. She urged him to kill the reigning monarch, Duncan, which he did with her help. Duncan wasn't the only man in the way, and Lady Macbeth found herself the nexus of an increasingly bloody Comédie Humaine. Finally, when Macbeth ordered her to murder his best friend whose descendants he believed would usurp his position, she refused and turned to go.

Macbeth stabbed her in the heart, and she crumpled to the ground. He then dumped her lifeless body in the swamp behind the castle, noting her pale skin and lack of heartbeat. The swamp water seeped into her hair, turning it a pale green, and the blood clotted around the knife in her heart.

What happened next is unclear - 10 years later, a bright flash emitted from the swamp, and Macbeth was slaughtered by some mysterious power in that very instant. Filled with sorrow, Lady Macbeth, now a Gardevoir, departed into the misty woods of Scotland.

Signature Move: Glimpse (PS/FA)

At the cost of heavy energy, Lady Macbeth uses her psychic powers to relocate a foe, dealing moderate Fairy damage to them. This move is unusually difficult to perform, and she will need a few seconds to get her bearings after using it. It follows the same rules as Teleport.

Glimpse requires physical contact. It can be used at the same time as any physical attack, but still counts as a move.

Level 3 Metang

Bio:

METANG >> ACCESS ARM-L

ESTABLISHING WIRELESS CONNECTION...

WIRELESS CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.

METANG/ARM-L >> ORIGIN

// BELDUM MK II - METANG //
// CREATED BY FUSION //
// INDIVIDUALLY OPERATIONAL //

Signature Move: Parallel Processing (PS/ST)

Metang's arms move and function independently of its body, and it can use attacks with them. These attacks will always chase foes, so they are extremely hard to dodge. Arms also do not suffer from exhaustion. Movement orders given to the arms do not count as moves. If an arm takes 1 HB of damage, it will shut down and be returned permanently to Metang's body. Metang's arms are required for hovering; with only one arm, flight ceiling and maneuverability are sacrificed, and with no arms, Metang is forced to move by hopping. Simply having the arms nearby is enough for flight, though.

Metang may not use Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt, or Iron Head.

Level 2 Slowpoke

Bio:
Slowpoke is a lot smarter than he looks. Though he may be a little slow on the uptake...on, well, everything...he is actually extremely cunning, thoroughly resenting the slow body and slow mind that life gave him and yearning for something a little faster-paced. Since he was ultimately not successful at this, he decided he'd bring everyone else down to his level.

Signature Move: Brainwash (PS/WA)

Slowpoke sends a gush of psychically charged water forwards, dealing moderate damage to an enemy. This move confuses the enemy and makes it drowsy. Costs good energy. Subsequent uses of Brainwash on the same Pokemon deal good damage instead, but do not apply confusion.

Melisandre - Level 2 Braixen

Bio:
The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows. Praise be to R'hllor.

Melisandre is the Red Priestess, a powerful cleric who can see the future in her flames. Calm and confident, she is kept safe by her ability to scry dangerous moments in the battles ahead of her and stride confidently through the flames, knowing that the vision granted to her by her burning God of Light will protect her. As well as her fire magic and psychic powers.

Signature Move: Priestess of R'hllor (PS/FI)

Whenever Melisandre ignites or uses her wand, or at the cost of a move, she will gaze into the flames and foresee the position, motion, and action of an enemy Pokemon at their most dangerous moment during the next round. She then summons a delayed pillar of flame at that location that is timed to erupt from below at just the right moment, at the cost of solid energy. This pillar deals good damage and will attempt to interrupt the most dangerous move of that round.

Can only be used once per round. Using this move in consecutive rounds has a failure chance. In the round where the pillar appears, the move has a 25% chance for Melisandre to see nothing in her flames and a 50% chance for her to misjudge her timing. In the round after that, she has a 50% chance to misjudge her timing.

Level 2 Exeggutor

Bio:
Well hello friend. Sit down. Enjoy yourself.

This? Oh, these are the trees. They are my friends as well. Don't worry about them. We will enjoy the fruits of their harvest soon enough. Leave? Oh no, haha, I can't let you leave. Not without some hospitality. See how the ground moves with the strength of my love? See how the trees around us are joined as one?

Human heads? Don't be quaint. These seeds are far beyond mere humanity. Each one is connected to the Overmind. Its eyes and its ears are all around us now, comforting and protecting us.

Screams? No, they are rejoicing with sounds of adulation and love. If only you could hear the jubilant sound! Well...there is a way. Come. Join us. We shall plant you and you shall spread your roots and reach for the sun.

Signature Move: Salting the Earth/A Bountiful Harvest (PS/GR)

Salting the Earth: Exeggutor may plant a head at the cost of a move. For two rounds, the head will germinate and grow underground, casting out roots and preparing itself for growth.

A Bountiful Harvest: A new Exeggutor climbs out of the soil where the original seed was planted. The new Exeggutor is half the size of the original and has only 1 HB of health and only one head. This automatically happens at the end of the round, two rounds after the original planting, and is not a move.

Clones may only use 1 move per round, but draw from the same energy pool as the main Exeggutor and contribute to its exhaustion (as Exeggutor is the one controlling its clones). Clones mimic the energy and exhaustion levels of the main Exeggutor. Moves used by clones do half damage for half energy, and are half as exhausting as they would be if used by the main Exeggutor.

In a round where a clone attacks, Exeggutor may only use 1 move.

Exeggutor is only knocked out when all of its heads are knocked out. Germinating heads do not count as active heads, though! Defeating Exeggutor while any heads are germinating will cause all planted heads to wither and die instantly.

Exeggutor cannot use Ingrain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Absorb, Mega Drain, or Grassy Terrain. Clones may not use Telekinesis, Psychuck,
Mimic, Moonlight, or Synthesis, but can provide vision and information for the main Exeggutor to use Telekinesis or Psychuck at a distance. Sleep Powder and Hypnosis have consistently diminishing returns no matter which Exeggutor is using them.

Snorby: lul jk I'll come back to these when I do the rest of the thread

[The Sorcerer's Ambition]A handy link, to be sure.
Level Acquisitions, sorted by level instead of name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
Shuckle's awesomeness level continues to rise.

Last edited by Snorby; 04-12-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Shuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:21 AM   #357
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
(First sig is with Austo's permission)

You don't need permission for a basic weakness drop sig.

Abyss - Level 1 Male Frillish
Bio: As one who has several weaknesses, Abyss has always tried to do literally anything about it. He finally has a way now though, due to his newly found fear of bugs and just what they can do.
Signature Training: The Abyss? I am it.
Abyss is now neutral to Ghost while also becoming neutral to Bug. He also forgot how to use Sludge Wave and Night Shade.

Mortality - Level 2 Female Mimikyu
Bio: Mortality is what we all have, whether it be bad or not. And hell, we're all rocking it one way or another and maybe even earthquaking it.
Signature Training - Boring sig
Mortality can now use Earthquake and has enough off-type for two uses.

Sneaze: Boring indeed. Approved.

Sunken - Level 2 Genderless Dhelmise
Hidden Power: Rock
Bio: A living seaweed holding onto an anchor and possessing it is super neat except it would be even neater if it had status.
Signature Training - Status Ailments
Sunken now knows how to use Confuse Ray, Hex and Will-O-Wisp while forgetting Gyro Ball, Sludge Wave and Grass Knot. Sunken has enough Fire energy for three uses of Will-O-Wisp.

Sneaze: Bring it down to two uses of Will-O-Wisp. Rejected.

Spook - Level 2 Female Sableye
Token attached: Nightstalker's Token
Hidden Power: Water
Bio: Spook definitely enjoys spooking others, especially when that spooking involves draining vitality from them. Nutritious and delicious vitatlity.
Signature Move - Spoopy Seed (GH)
The user charges good energy and fires a ball of ghostly energies onto the target which releases ghostly hands that drain energy from the target. These hands are rather thick and can snare the foe, and will plant themselves in the ground if the ground is soft. Each round the hands will sap light energy from the target and restore an equal amount to the user. The hands can be easily uprooted, but they are somewhat difficult to break and can restrict movement somewhat, but are vulnerable to Dark and slashing attacks.

Sneaze: Up the energy usage. It's a Sableye not a Grass type. Rejected.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:18 PM.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:45 AM   #358
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Level 1 Male Alolan Geodude
Bio:
Geodude is pretty chill and down-to-earth dude. Which is ironic, because he absolutely hates Ground types, owing to his typing. He one day received a blessing from the gods as reward for his overly mellow attitude.
Special Resistance
Geodude now takes neutral damage from Ground moves, but no longer resists Fire, Poison or Electric moves, and is weak to Dark.

Sneaze: Add another weakness. Rejected.

Stratos: Level 4 Male Altaria
Bio:
Stratos was tired of getting dicked over by Ice-types, and so trained upon the highest mountain until he gained a resistance to the elements.
Hidden Power: Steel
Special Resistance
Stratos now takes neutral damage from Ice moves, but no longer resists Fire, Water or Grass moves, and is now weak to Steel. This signature has no effect when Stratos is a Swablu or Mega Altaria.

Sneaze: See above. Rejected.

Karroch: Level 5 Male Pangoro
Bio:
Karroch despises Fairy-types, which is only natural for one of his species. He worked day and night to reduce his natural weakness to the type.
Hidden Power: Steel
Special Resistance
Karroch now only takes 2x damage from Fairy moves, but no longer resists Dark moves, nor Ghost moves. As a Pancham, he will take neutral damage from Fairy moves, Bug moves and Dark moves.

Sneaze: Ghost neutrality means basically nothing. Also different resist changes for different evos is bad. Rejected.

Level 5 Male Scizor
Bio
: Scizor hates Fire types because they killed his family. His deep hatred fuelled a change within him, and he finds himself less vulnerable to their destructive tactics.
Special Resistance
Scizor now takes 2x damage from Fire moves. However, he has lost has his resistances to Bug and Steel moves, taking neutral damage as both. This signature has no effect as a Scyther.

Sneaze: Add another weakness. Resist drops to garbage attacking types mean nothing. Rejected.

Level 1 Male Dunsparce
Bio:
On the surface, he seems like a normal Dunsparce, but there is no doubt that underneath, he is hiding some sort of Secret Power™.
Hidden Power: Fairy
Special Move: Concealed Force (Normal)
Dunsparce glows pink and shoots a beam of Normal Energy, dealing significant damage for significant energy. This attack is laced with some strange powders and energies and has a 10% chance of confusing the foe.

Felicity: Level 5 Female Blissey
Bio:
Felicity is an avid Naruto fan, but feels very strongly about the post-Pain Arc state of the manga, holding a head canon that the Hidden Leaf Village was destroyed by Pain to end the story right then and there. Pain is obviously her favorite villain, and so she crafted a move based off his most used jutsu.
Hidden Power: Flying
Special Move: Shinra Tensei (Normal)
Using considerable energy, Felicity looses a blast of Normal Energy in all directions. While this move only deals minor damage direct damage, foes hit by the move will be knocked back significantly, and Felicity will get a 20% boost to her Special Attack. This move can be used twice per battle, and standard boost stipulations apply. Felicity can no longer use Thunder and Blizzard.

Sneaze: Reword to two stage boost, exact numbers are bad. Rejected.

Level 5 Male Alolan Exeggutor
Bio:
Exeggcute absolutely despises Ice-types, and so trained upon Mount Everest, withstanding the bitter cold until he gained a resistance to the oppressive element.
Special Resistance
Exeggutor now takes neutral damage from Ice moves, but has lost his resistance to Electric and Grass moves, as well as having a weakness to Steel. This signature only has effect as an Alolan Exeggutor.

Alastair: Level 1 Male Tauros
Bio:
Alastair is a very stubborn and strong-willed Tauros, the leader of his herd. From his undying will to protect the ones he loved, he developed a new move, unique to him.
Special Move: Unbreakable Will (Normal)
Using considerable energy, Alastair clears his mind and a surge of energy flows through him, clearing all negative status conditions and boosting his Attack by one stage. This move can be used once per match.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:08 AM   #359
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Venomonk, Level 4 Male Venomoth
Hidden Power: Ground
Biography: Venomonk is definitely the wisest of all my pokemon. He never seems to lose his composure, always being calm and collected. He always has a good advice for those who need one. Venomonk has severed the link from worldly and materialistic pleasure, and has found happiness in being satisfied with what he already has. He has proven himself to a very reliable battler.
Signature: Special Training- Enlightenment
Venomonk has a resistance to mental statuses, afflictions and curses, akin to one granted by Amnesia, although he doesn't have the special defense boost.
He can't use Psybeam, Razor Wind, Solar Beam and U-turn.

Shrimpressive, Level 4 Male Armaldo
Hidden Power: Ice
Biography: Shrimpressive has always been an impressive Rock type. But there was one thing that he didn't find impressive, and that was him taking super effective damage from his own main type, that is, Rock. With steeled will and hardened determination, he keep training untill gained mastery at defending against Rock type attacks and became a truely impressive Rock type.
Signature: Special Training- Hardcore Rock
Shrimpressive now takes neutral damage from Rock type moves instead of x2.
However, he now takes x2 damage from Ground type moves like most Rock type mons.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:28 PM.
TalkSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #360
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Give it to me

Biography: Scaliebait takes the whole "not giving a karp about what you are" thing her species is known for a bit further than most of her kin, resulting in some rather odd capabilities in her techniques.
Scaliebait gains early access to the ability to poison Steel and Poison types that Salazzle has and can additionally poison those who are Ghosts or Inorganic. Additionally she can now burn those who would otherwise hold a natural resistance or immunity to such effects. Lack of resistance to her desires has caused her to be more vulnerable to Fighting moves, taking neutral damage as opposed to resisting them. She can only use the moves in her movepool that are Normal, Fire or Poison in nature.

Sneaze: Oh man look at all those dropped moves. I meant drop some more resists ya numpty. Rejected.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:06 PM   #361
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Ser Robert Strong: Level 3 Male Rhyhorn
Bio: Ser Robert is the reincarnated form of Ser Gregor Clegane following his death via poisoning from Oberyn Martell, he has returned more evil than ever and with a new type change to boot!
Signature: #ZombieMountain [Rock/Fighting]
Ser Robert Strong is now a Rock/Fighting typed pokemon and has learned how to use Dynamic Punch. He retains familiarity with the ground type but has lost the usage of all ground moves aside from: Earthquake.. He also has lost the usage of rock slide, Blizzard, Thunder, fire blast and Super power.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Quote:
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:28 PM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:07 PM   #362
Snorby
Snackin'

Goggles: Level 6 Female Crobat
HP Grass
Biography: Goggles is an oddly named Crobat- I just used a random word generator to name her. I suppose she got lucky that the name wasn't something degrading like garbage or fecal. Anyway, she has a really weird, Luck-based entry hazard. It's kind of cool.
Special Attack: Roulette Spikes (PO)
Goggles expends significant energy to shoot an orb of poison energy which splits into small spikes that leak a curious gas, covering the ground in a thin, invisible layer of energy. Any enemy Pokémon which enters the battlefield (including the enemy currently on in battle) will suffer from a random effect- they will either be poisoned, burned (these burns will never hamper movement), or made drowsy. This drowsiness will shortly lead to sleep. One of these effects will always occur when a Pokemon enters the battle, but a Pokemon will never suffer from a double effect- they will not be doubly burned by the spikes, for example. These are rolled on the same RNG, meaning only one effect can happen per roll, and each effect has an equal chance of occurring. The only way to remove the layer of energy is to use a traditional Spikes-clearing move like Rapid Spin, though wind-based attacks may disperse it for a short time. Goggles may not use Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, and X-Scissor.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-22-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:37 PM   #363
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

trying again with a change of power

name: spiritus
hidden power: fairy(?)
bio: a calm and gentle pokemon, spiritus
is always level headed. Though he enjoys battling
he does not see the point of actual fighting. He is
known as the peace keeper of Kawaii's team. He sees battling as a friendly competition.
signature: Ghostly drain (ghost)
power: drains a considerable amount of health.
like other health draining moves, except for the
fact that if used on a pokemon that is super
effective on him is causes a status effect organized like so:
ghost/dark: asleep
rock/ground: paralysis
water: confusion
can only be used once per match
(if its still too powerful lmk)
name:peeram
species: mareep
hidden power: bug
bio: eager and excitable peeram is always ready to follow orders and please her trainers. she tries her best in every situation.
signature: E beam (bug)
power: using a solid amount of bug energy Peeram fires a beam similar to that of signal beam. The only change is it either confuses paralyzes the opponent. How do you know which effect it leaves? If the opponent name or species has an E in it the pokemon is confused. If not it's paralyzed. Because of this peeram can no longer learn any sound based attacks or other bug-type attack.
name: mr. no arms
lv.1
species:wooper
bio: mr. no arms tries his best to be useful but often is never used in battle. It is niether his fault nor his trainer. He is just not powerful enough. Because of this he has trained very hard.
hidden power: rock
signature: I am useful! (rock)
power: Mr. no arms uses his pure force of will, aka a solid amount rock energy, to punch the opponent with a rock-like fist. Doing a solid amount damage to the opponent and leaving them confused.
Because of this training Mr.no arms can not learn any other punching attacks until he evolves. Upon evolution this attack's power is reduced by half.
name: Sweet Tits
lv.2
species: Audino
bio: Sweet Tits is always flirting with male pokemon. Despite this she never wants a mate or to settle down. This leaves male pokemon broken harted.
hidden power: psychic
signature: Heart Breaker (psychic)
power: using minor psychic energy Sweet Tits flirts with the opposing pokemon. If the opposing pokemon is male it becomes infatuated with Sweet T and all attack power is lessened by a decent amount. If the opposing pokemon is female it is just confused.
Because of this attack Sweet T cannot learn Attract-type moves.
name:nuptup
lv.1
species: oddish
bio: nuptup is very big-headed. He thinks he is way more powerful than he is. He is constantly charging into battle with eager skill. when he does evolve he will be a formidable opponent.
hidden power: dragon
signature: The wrath of nuptup (poison)
power: when nuptup is at critical health he uses the last of his energy to conjur up a final attack. The attack strength depends on his remaining energy but always leaves his opponent with poison. Because of this attack he cannot learn toxic or other moves that inflict posion.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 04-28-2017 at 11:02 AM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #364
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Felicity: Level 5 Female Blissey
Bio:
Felicity is an avid Naruto fan, but feels very strongly about the post-Pain Arc state of the manga, holding a head canon that the Hidden Leaf Village was destroyed by Pain to end the story right then and there. Pain is obviously her favorite villain, and so she crafted a move based off his most used jutsu.
Hidden Power: Flying
Special Move: Shinra Tensei (Normal)
Using considerable energy, Felicity looses a blast of Normal Energy in all directions. While this move only deals minor damage direct damage, foes hit by the move will be knocked back significantly, and Felicity will get a two stage boost to her Special Attack. This move can be used twice per battle, and standard boost stipulations apply. Felicity can no longer use Thunder and Blizzard.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 12:16 PM.
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:41 PM   #365
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Sunken - Level 2 Genderless Dhelmise
Bio: A living seaweed holding onto an anchor and possessing it is super neat except it would be even neater if it had status.
Signature Training - Status Ailments
Sunken now knows how to use Confuse Ray, Hex and Will-O-Wisp while forgetting Gyro Ball, Sludge Wave and Grass Knot. Sunken has enough Fire energy for two uses of Will-O-Wisp.

Spook - Level 2 Female Sableye
Token attached: Nightstalker's Token
Bio: Spook definitely enjoys spooking others, especially when that spooking involves draining vitality from them. Nutritious and delicious vitatlity.
Signature Move - Spoopy Seed (GH)
The user charges Considerable energy and fires a ball of ghostly energies onto the target which releases ghostly hands that drain energy from the target. These hands are rather thick and can snare the foe, and will plant themselves in the ground if the ground is soft. Each round the hands will sap light energy from the target and restore an equal amount to the user. The hands can be easily uprooted, but they are somewhat difficult to break and can restrict movement somewhat, but are vulnerable to Dark and slashing attacks.

Stagga - Level 4 Male Winter Sawsbuck
Bio: "Welcome to the jungle, watch it bring you to your knees, knees, I wanna watch you bleed"
Stagga is a weird case when it comes to Sawsbuck as he's forever stuck in the amazing winter forme. Now, this means little when it comes to actually battling but Stagga is not one to ever be taken lightly as he will always charge in head first, never looking back when in a fight. He's the one who will pierce the heavens with his horns of almighty power which seem to glimmer as he shoves them violently into his oppo- Wait, that's a bit too gruesome, er, seeing him attack his opponent's with his amazing self-taught move is a feeling that'll leave you busted, Horn Buste(r)d.
Special Attack: Horn Buster (Grass/Normal)
For a Heavy amount of energy, Stagga can coat his horns in Grass energy (if ordered as Grass!Horn Buster) or Normal energy (if ordered Normal!Horn Buster). Once his horns are coated with the selected energy, he stampedes toward his opponent and stabs them with his horns which causes a small explosion upon impact with the attack dealing Heavy damage. The majority of this explosion is purely aesthetic although the opponent will be left with a Crush Claw like effect where they were stabbed although this may only happen once per opponent. Stagga is unable to use Bounce or Shadow Ball in exchange for this move.

Sneaze: Needs to be slightly energy inefficient. Rejected.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:00 AM   #366
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

(Got TKF's permission for Vikavolt's and Golisopod's sigs)

Dreadwing, Level 4 Male Vikavolt
Held Item: Bugcatcher's Token
Biography: Dreadwing is just another Vikavolt with huge threatening mandibles. But like most other Vikavolt's they were really that useful as they barely get any biting moves. Dreadwing was one of the few who realised that he would become a better warrior if he mastered a few other fang moves.
Signature: Special Training- Chomping Champion
Dreadwing has learnt how to use Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Psychic Fangs, with the standard amount of offtype energy for each new offtype. However he never learnt how to use Acrobatics, Sky Drop, Light Screen and Solar Beam. He is also now neutral to the Fighting Type and given up all of his Poison Offtype energy.

Sneaze: Boring, but approved.

Podigy, Level 4 Male Golisopod
Hidden Power: Bug
Biography: Podigy was a battle prodigy among the Golisopods. He was exceptionally talented even as a Wimpod, defeating elite Golisopod warriors without breaking a sweat. But as he grew up, he realised that it wasn't his talent alone that made him much stronger than a regular Golisopod. It was his bravery and courage, the fact that he was not a coward like others of his species that made stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Signature: Special Training- Bold Bug
Podigy is no longer scared easily as stated in his SC, instead he is brave and resistant to fear. He no longer becomes easier to scare when he goes under half health, however he also doesn't gain the boost in evasiveness and agility.
He never learnt how to use Blizzard and Sludge Wave.

Sneaze: Also boring, but approved.

Bugworm, Level 5 Male Forretress (Uplevel)
Hidden Power: Fighting
Biography: Bugworm is a rather dull and forgetful Forretress. Although it proved to be detriment mostly, this shortcoming of his proved quite useful in battles.
Signature: Special Training- Forgetress
Bugworm has learnt how to use Amnesia.
He can no longer use Rock Slide and drops his entire Poison type movepool.

Sneaze: Pity rejecting this. Seriously you don't need that much drawback.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #367
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
-Solaria the Volcarona, level 3, female, HP
Bio: The brighter half of the astronomical bug duo I wield, Solaria is a fiery little soul, always attempting to burn brighter than any other.
Signature Move: Solar Flare (Fire)
Using heavy energy, Solaria rises into the air and glows brightly, before unleashing a wave of Fire energy before it that deals significant damage to all foes before it, and restores energy equivalent to half the damage taken by the first opponent it hits. This move can be used twice per battle, and Solaria has forgotten Light Screen and Fly as a result of this.

Sneaze: lol No. There is no way you are getting an easily free AoE blow just by popping off in doubles on something you hit SE. Rejected.

-Luna the Venomoth, level 3, female, HP
Bio: The calmer half of the astronomical bug duo I wield, Luna is always supportive of her allies, basking them in her gentle aura.
Signature Move: Lunar Call (Bug)
Using heavy energy, Luna glows softly, before releasing an empowering wave of sound before her. This deals significant damage to all foes hit, and grants all allies including Luna a 10% boost to both their Attack and their Special Attack, following standard boosting stipulations. This move can be used twice per battle and Luna loses Reflect and Giga Drain.

C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Ironthunder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:47 PM   #368
Crys
crysMas

Fizgig - Level 4 Female Rhydon
Fizgig grew up in the mountains near an abandoned power plant in the region of Kanto. Though abandoned by humans, it was not abandoned by Pokemon, several electric types taking up residence in the plant's interior, one of which rumored to be the legendary Pokemon Zapdos. There's no confirmation as to whether that rumor is true however. In any case, powerful electricity came from the plant, flying wild. Most Pokemon avoided it, but she was overconfident given her ground typing, and dared venture near the plant, as patch of Enigma berries were located behind the plant, and she absolutely loved their taste. As you might be aware, electricity is drawn to the Rhyhorn line's horns, often doing even noticeable damage to a Ground type. Every time she went down to snatch some Enigma berries, she took the full brunt of the plant's electricity to the horn. One might think this level of pain would dissuade her from further doing it, but like the stubborn bear to the bees nest, she kept coming back. Overtime, she developed an incredible resistance to the effects of electricity, and found that she herself could conduct it much better than others of her species. She even developed Electric moves that they did not learn naturally.
Signature Training: Supercharged
Fizgig's exposure to electricity has shocked her Rock typing out of existence, resulting in her becoming Ground / Electric typed, possessing all weaknesses and resistances associated with said typing. She still however retains her weakness to the Fighting Type, takes neutral damage from Steel instead of resisted, and her Rock Energy reserves are now standard. With her new Electric typing, she has gained Parabolic Charge, Thunder Wave, and Volt Switch, but has lost Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, and Smack Down. She no longer suffers from the chance of suffering neutrality from Electric attacks targeted to her horn as per SC. She has additionally forgotten Blizzard, Fissure, and Spite. She may not evolve into Rhyperior.

Sneaze: Make the SC bit still a thing. Rejected.

Level 4 Male Golem Alola
Alolan Golem fire rocks as projectiles using the railguns on their backs. For some particular reason, this awesome detail is not included in their SC, so I am fixing that best I can. It's a bloody railgun for christ sake.
Signature Trait: A Certain Scientific Rockgun
Golem can fire boulders or ranged Rock Typed attacks using the railgun on his back. Projectiles fired in this manner are electrified, giving them a 10% chance of paralysis, as well as sped up in firing time. In addition he has forgotten Fire Blast, Gyro Ball, and Roar.

Sneaze: Needs to be slightly energy inefficient. Rejected.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:38 PM   #369
Jerichi
本✚能

Ananke - Female Pidgeot (Level 4) [HP Ground] @ Pidgenite
Whitewoods - Beach Walk
Ananke was born in the desert, growing up among their swirling sands. As a young Pidgey, she grew up with very little, living among the dry and dusty ruins. She lived a life of great need but made up for her lack with great wit and craftiness.
Signature Move - Swirling Sands (Ground)
Using the sand accumulated in her wings, Ananke whips up a localized sandstorm, blowing it at the foe. The burst of wind deals significant damage and has a 10% chance to lower special defense one stage.

Himeros - Male Staraptor [HP Fighting]
Theme: Aests - FIGHT!
Himeros is somewhat of a tragic figure. A bird filled with passion and love, he has been constantly and unabashedly rejected by any and all potental suitors. Because of this, he has become somewhat bitter and jaded, though it did compel him to, at one point, try to become the strongest Staraptor there ever was, learning Fighting Techniques atypical of his species to (futily) impress the opposite sex.
Special Training - Get Fit (Fighting)
Himeros is familiar with Fighting moves and gains Sky Uppercut and Drain Punch, but loses Twister and Sky Attack.

Rhea - Female Unfezant [HP Ground]
Theme: Cabron - Passion
Rhea, like much of her species, spent the majority of her days roaming Unova. However, an injury as a chick impared her flight at an early age, making it impractical for her to travel long distances by air. As such, as she grew, she learned to adapt to a more terrestrial lifestyle. She came to live among the steep cliffs of Victory Road, where her affinity for the ground came in handy against the rugged terrain and equally rugged Pokémon. Over time and as she evolved, she soon began to shed her rather mundane aspects and adopt a much more earthen composure, and while her flight has been restored to some level, she has grown to prefer the ground to the air.
Special Training - Roadrunner (Ground/Flying)
Rhea is Ground/Flying type with all associated weaknesses and resistances. She has learned Earthquake, Mud Bomb and Bulldoze. As she has lived most of her life grounded, she has developed a decent running speed, a little slower than her speed in the air. She generally prefers to glide across the ground, keeping her tail in contact with the ground if possible, but can fly normally if needed (though her speed is closer to that of a Male Unfezant).

Nesoi - Female Toucannon [HP Ground]
Theme: 悲しい Android - Apartment - Summer Paradise
Nesoi is a rather cheerful bird, contrary to the disposition of most of her species. She grew up on a small, isolated island that makes up part of the Alolan Archipelago, which was both rocky and trecherous, yet lush and tropical. The island was also sitting atop a source of valuable, magnetic minerals. The island would regularly attract trainers who heard rumors that training on the island could enhance their Electric Pokémon's abilities, which lead to a flood of trainers touting Alolan Raichu, Alolan Geodudes and Charjabugs. To defend herself and her flock, Nesoi developed a technique to help stave off these interlopers, influenced by the magnetic minerals peppering her home.
Signature Move - Birdshot (Steel)
Nesoi shoots a barrage of heavily conductive steel balls formed from Steel energy, roughly eight in all, that deal minor damage each. These balls are specially formulated to be highly magnetic and cause short circuits in Electric types, dealing super effective damage to Electric types. This move use significant energy.

Chie - Female Butterfree [HP Rock]
Theme: MACINTOSH PLUS - 花の専門店
Chie is an old and wise Butterfree, having lived a long and storied life and having traveled to all corners of the world. She has long spent her time meditating on the meaning of the universe and opening her mind to infinite possibilities. As such, she has undergone a stunning metamorphosis, and, by sacrificing the freedom granted by her flight, has expanded her psychic abilities tenfold.
Special Training - Metamorphosis (Psychic)
Butterfree is Bug/Psychic type with all associated weaknesses and resistances. She has learned Psyshock, Light Screen and Barrier, but loses Twister, Tailwind and Gust. She still has limited flight but moves primarily by floating and gliding.

Bonnou - Female Beedrill (Level 4) [HP Water] @Beedrillite
Theme: Hong Kong Express - Hong Kong 2046
Bonnou embodies many of the negative emotion that plague the world, though she is not entirely at fault. The former queen of a hive that was overrun by the development of the New Beginnings Plaza, she grew bitter and angered by the destruction of her home, seeking revenge on the humans who destroyed her hive. She, almost as much as the poor economic decisions of the owners, was responsible for the eventual abandonment of the mall, as she took up residence in a corner of the building and assaulted interlopers. She even developed a technique to maximize her destructive ability, summoning powers of the earth to cause the artiface to crumble, literally.
Signature Move - Soulcrusher (Rock)
Bonnou hardens her stingers with Rock energy, briefly crystalizing their surface into a diamond-like sheeth before charging the foe. She rams into them, dealing significant damage. Like Steel moves, this move breaks through others more easily.

Rinre - Female Beautifly (Level 4) [HP Ground]
Theme: S U R F I N G - Moonlight
Rinre is a follower of Chie, having come under the Butterfree's tutelage during her world travels. Less of a monk and more of a seeker of knowledge, Rinre is a firm believer in karma and the cycles of life.
Signature Move - Karmic Needle (Bug/Grass)
Using her proboscis, Rinre injects (either directly or firing it like a dart) an arrow-like barb into the foe's hide or skin. The needle is rather sharp and can pierce nearly any hide, and has spines that make it difficult to remove. Once placed, the end blooms with an energy construct resembling a lotus flower. The needle will drain light health from the foe once a round, and the flower will release a pulse that will restore half of the damage done to her. The barb is hard to remove and attempting to do so will be rather painful. This attack can only be used successfully once per battle, and uses heavy energy.

Sandoku - Male Dustox (Level 4) [HP Water]
Theme: Blank Banshee - Ammonia Clouds
Sandoku has a bit of an evil streak to him. A loyal servant of Bonnou, he is a bit of a sadist and gets pleasure out of his opponent's suffering, particularly mental anguish. He has gone to particular legnths to see this happen regularly, even to the point where he regularly injests neurotoxins to change the composition of his powders to cause some... undesirable effects.
Special Training - The Three Poisons (Poison)
Sandoku's powders are composed of a trio of particularly potent neurotoxins, causing various psychological effects for anyone unfortunate enough to injest them. Pokémon that injest the powders issued from his wings that surround him will become much more nervous, making it harder for them to concentrate, and making them particularly unenthusiastic. It will also cause them to burn energy slightly faster than average. The effects will continue as long as they are exposed to the powders, and will linger for a round when they are no longer exposed.

Amida - Female Fancy Vivillon [HP Ground]
Theme: Phoenix #2772 - paradise
Amida comes from a beautiful, secluded oasis, hidden deep within a lost valley in the mountains of Kalos. Some say that this valley is brimming with a magical energy, which seems to have rubbed off on the Pokémon. Amida is one of those Pokémon so affected by the powerful influence, as she has gained mysterious abilities unlike others of her species due to her upbringing at this mystical site.
Special Training - Shangri-La (Fairy)
Due to Amida having been born and raised in a beautiful paradise, she has adopted some strange, mysical powers. She is now Bug/Fairy type with all associated weaknesses and resistances, and can use Moonblast, Sweet Kiss and Baby-Doll Eyes.

Sneaze: What's a mysical power? Approved.

Noryo - Male Vikavolt [HP Water]
Theme: Louie Lastic - Reactions
Noryo is a Pokémon brimming with energy. He seeks to channel that energy in any way possible and has developed a technique to help that out.
Signature Move - Battery Acid (Water)
Noryo sprays an acidic substance on the foe, dealing significant damage. Though it's fairly diluted, it's highly conductive and stores a great deal of energy, and has a 10% chance of lowering Special Defense by one stage.

Augustus - Male Raticate [HP Fighting]
Theme: SAINT PEPSI - Just Begun
Augustus is a brash and arrogant Pokémon, whose head is filled with delusions of grandeur. He and his partner, Livia, long reigned over the Pokémon of Route 1 until being displaced by the mall's development. He has returned, however, upon the abandonment of the New Beginning's Plaza and it subsequent overgrowth. With some convincing, he and his band of rodents have been recruited into the Gym's ranks.
Signature Move - Mordicus (Ice/Electric)
Augustus surrounds his fangs with ice or electrical charge and chomps into his foe for solid damage. The energy surrounding his fangs is helps it cut through defenses, allowing it to shatter screens more adeptly, similar to Psychic Fangs. This move uses solid energy.

Livia - Female Furret [HP Fairy]
Theme: Desired - Lost
Unlike most of her species, Livia is a somewhat contemptuous and bitter Pokémon, partly due to her rough relationship with Augustus and her own struggles for power. She is fairly underhanded and sneaky, and has become partiuclarly crafty in order to circumvent and undermine Augustus.
Special Training - Uxor Sinestra
Livia moves very quietly, much like Noctowl, making her hard to detect, even when moving through grass or shallow water. Her moves dealing with surprise or deception are more effective. She is also particularly manipulative, meaning her moves such as Charm, Captivate and Confide are more effective and more likely to succeed, even when they might not otherwise, but her desire to keep a calm Facade makes her rage-enducing or rage-fueled moves less effective (though ironically, she is more vulnerable to these moves herself).

Claudius - Male Bibarel [HP Ground]
Somewhat of a reject even among his own rodent populous, Claudius has only been brought into the fold of power as a relative (though a somewhat distant one) of Augustus. He is known for his stutter, which is quite pronounced and has garnered him a great deal of ridicule.
Signature Move - Dam It (Ground)
Claudius thwaps the ground with his tail and causes the ground to erupt, forming a solid mound of earth. The mound can be summoned anywhere with reasonably soft earth, and if it hits a foe, it will deal solid damage. The mound itself is fairly sturdy (even when made with less-than-sturdy materials) and can generally stop one attack before crumbling. This attack uses significant energy.

Caligula - Shiny Male Diggersby [HP Electric]
Caligula is the adopted son of Augustus, long spoiled by the rat and made to believe himself to be superior to others of his species, particularly due to his irregularly lustrous coat. He has a massive ego and often is looking to have it stroked. As he demands to be the center of attention at all times, he gets rather angry when ignored, and has on more than one occasion used his strength to keep the focus on him.
Signature Move - Mandatus Terrae (Ground)
Caligula stomps on the ground, sending a shockwave to his opponent. Behind his opponent, this shockwave causes the ground to erupt behind them and pull them in to Caligula. The attack itself only does good damage, but will pull in most Pokémon twice his weight and under within a few feet of him and will at least shove heavier Pokémon towards him. This move costs significant energy.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #370
Miror
Marsh Badge

Ratbat: Level 4 Male Empoleon
Biography: This Empoleon is a prize for ranking first, second, or third in the Spring 2015 Grand Melee. It does not count toward squad limits.
Signature Move: Special Attack - Emperor's Judgment (Water/Steel)
Three times per battle, RatBat is capable of using Judgment. It will be able to choose Water or Steel type for this move. However the attack will be much more limited in use than the normal Judgment. The area of effect will be rather small, and there will be no godly arena effects. The energy shards will not alter or damage the arena, it will only be able to damage Pokemon.

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-27-2017 at 11:13 PM. Reason: 2fast4yupien
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:15 AM   #371
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Yue: Female Milotic [Level 4]
Yue was the runner-up prize in the Spring 2014 Grand Melee. She does not count toward squad limits.
Special Training: Fairy Lover [Fairy]
Yue has always been fascinated with pixies. When she learned about the new type, Fairy, she wanted to become a fairy more than anything. However it was impossible to become a fairy, and so she decided to try to get as close as possible. After years of research and training, Yue is now considered to be familiar with the Fairy type. In addition, she now knows the moves Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Baby-Doll Eyes, Sweet Kiss, Moonlight, and Disarming Voice.
Hidden Power Ground

Last edited by Sneaze; 04-28-2017 at 12:18 AM. Reason: 2fast4yupien
Deebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:42 AM   #372
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Katr the Wigglytuff (lvl 6 female)
Katr grew up in an alpine region, she worked on a Gogoat farm, helping to move the grazing Pokemon around the mountains. Her voice used to echo through the mountains, drawing in travelers from far and wide. However one day she accidentally triggered an avalanche, resulting in her master choosing to release her. She soon fell into my care and has since become a powerful battler, using her memory of her past to aid her in battle.
Signature Move: Scapegoat (Normal)
Using Heavy Normal energy, Katr surrounds herself with 4 small energy constructs resembling goats (1 red, 1 blue, 1 pink and 1 orange). When hit with an attack, a goat will reduce the attack's impact by a mild amount, disappearing after it has. This technique may only be used once per battle.

Sneaze: Does the reduction occur before or after SE? Rejected.

Andi the Gengar (lvl 7 uplevel male)@Reaper's Token
Spoopy is as Spoopy does, a ghost type must be the Spoopyest of all. One may fear Gengar for many a reason, however this Gengar insights fear in its opponents in a whole new way. Spoopy powers put fear in the hearts in even the most stoic and stalwart opponents, Andi will reign supreme.
Signature Move: Spoopy Cackle (Ghost)
Andi cackles wildly as he expends Major Ghost energy to fire a beam of Ghost energy that hits the foe for Major damage. This cackle is loud and possibly frightening in a manner similar to Roar, causing foes that might be reasonably intimidated by the user to cringe and be less willing to attack. Andi has forgotten how to use Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch.

Sneaze: So... boring... approved.

Vatneitr the Tentacruel (lvl 6 female)
Hidden Power: Dark
After her swarm agreed not to take over Hubter Port, Vatneitr was furious. Unlike the rest of her swarm that returned back into the sea, Vatneitr refused to leave and took over the mind of a woman in order to stay on the land. She roamed the countryside and a warrant was put out for her immediate capture. I was in a nearby town when I heard the news came over the radio so I decided to try and help. I found her still in control of the woman, with a bunch of unconscious trainers splayed out on the ground around her. I issued her a challenge, if she could defeat me she could take over me instead, but if I won she would release the woman and join my team. Needless to say I defeated her, she co-operated willingly and the woman she had taken control of made a complete recovery. She still likes to make use of her mind control abilities and gets plenty of opportunities to put them to good use on my team! However after sometime we decided to move on from her old technique and move onto a new one, one that would eventually help her combat a legendary foe!
Signature Move: Rusty Hook (Poison)
Opening her mouth, Vatneitr fires an energy construct in the shape of a large rusty hook attached to a chain towards the opponent. It latches onto the opponent before reeling them towards Vatneitr. Once in range Vatneitr wraps her tentacles around the opponent, dealing good poison damage. If the opponent weighs the same or less than Vatneitr, the energy cost is significant. This move will work on pokemon up to 2x Vatneitr's weight; however the energy will rises to Major if the opponent weighs more than Vatneitr. Being an energy construct, the chain has no maximum length, but it may not weave around obstacles or obstructions and long-distance targets (especially airborne ones) will have more time to react to the attack. Vatneitr can only use this attack once per opponent. Likewise, fresh opponents will find it easier to struggle and may break free prematurely, while more exhausted opponents will struggle less and therefore be pulled in easier. She can no longer use Sludge Wave, Infestation, Swords Dance and Blizzard.

Villieldr the Infernape (lvl 6 male)
Hidden Power: Electric
After the Marvelous Fighters were disbanded, Villieldr picked up his old name and sort out a way to fit into his new role. His trainer had shown interest in pursuing a future path using Starter Pokemon, which suited Villiedlr just fine. The main issue seemed to be that he shared a handful of common weaknesses with his team mates, something that he would work hard to resolve so that he could solidify himself in the squad.
Signature Training: The Ungroundable
Villieldr is now neutral to ground, however he is also now neutral to fire and dark. He has also forgotten how to use Power-up Punch, Rock Tomb and Rockslide.

Nott the Hoothoot (lvl 1 female)
Nott has always been a great hunter, only the most cunning prey stands a chance of evading her clutches. She spends most of her time in the forest, honing her skills to perfection.
Signature Training: Huntress
Nott has learnt how to use Drill Run and Sky Uppercut and has enough offtype energy for two uses of each. However she has forgotten how to use Twister, Zen Headbutt and Synchronoise.

Hattr the Scraggy (lvl 1 male)
Despite his mean appearance, Hattr actually grew up in a wealthy family and was spoiled rotten for most of his life. One day an unfortunate stock market crash that caused his family to go bankrupt. Out on his own for the first time in his life, Hattr found himself on the mean streets, struggling to keep out of trouble. It seemed his posh upbringing had left him exposed to darkness of the streets.
Signature Training: Mean Streets
Hattr is now neutral to Fairy but is now weak Psychic, instead of being immune. He also now takes neutral damage from Rock type moves and has forgotten how to use Poison Jab and Low Kick.

Sneaze: Miracle Eye exists and kinda makes first bit of drawback somewhat pointless. Give one more good move drop here and we'll talk. Rejected.

Rasputia the Mawile (lvl 1 female)
Rasputia once got lost in a desert for an extended period of time, despite her Steel typing it eventually began to take a toll on her. When I eventually found her she was incredibly dehydrated and in dire straights. Once she had fully recovered she vowed never to be at the mercy of dehydration again and began taking surfing lessons.
Signature Training: Surfs Up
Rasputia has learnt how to use Surf and can use it as well as any Water type Pokemon, including being able to use it without a water source. She has enough energy to use it twice per battle and has forgotten how to use Rock Tomb, Rock Slide and Focus Blast.

Rokkrbani the Girafarig (lvl 2 uplevel male)
Rokkrbani was recruited for one purpose, to slay the shadows and those who hide within them. This would be no easy task however, even if he possessed a natural advantage, his prey would be sly and tricky, he would have to play his cards carefully if he wants to come out victorious.
Signature Training: There is no hiding
Rokkrbani has learnt how to use Heal Bell. He never learnt how to use Grass Knot, Thunder and Bulldoze.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-04-2017 at 11:30 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:57 AM   #373
Crys
crysMas

Tyranitar Dark Sigs Post

Levan Polkka - Level 1 Male Litten
From birth to death, the Incineroar line is one of violence and rebellion. They rip into their foes with no restraint, aiming to maim or kill with each and every blow.
Signature Move: Cripple
With a burst of speed, Levan rushes towards a foe and grabs them in their most vulnerable spot, or a spot specified. He then uses his immense strength to throw them to the ground, regardless of weight or size, crippling them and dealing Good Normal Damage. Depending on the spot grabbed, this may result in a variety of effects. A Pokemon grabbed by the wings may have difficulty flying for the next few rounds, while a Pokemon grabbed by the leg may have difficulty moving. This technique requires Solid Normal Energy, and does not benefit from Incineroar's arm SC boost.

Sneaze: Come back when this is an Incineroar, and state it can only be used as one. Rejected for now.

Phat Cat - Level 2 Male Meowth Alola
Phat Cat is loaded man. Dude's got mad stacks, tons of dough. Rolls in the pay day every pay day, lives large. He's generous too, shares the wealth even with his foes man...though perhaps not in the way they imagined.
Signature Attack: Mad Stacks
With a rush of speed, Phat Cat quickly takes the foe by the shoulder, interrupting their technique with a deceptive offer of riches. Once their technique is interrupted, Phat Cat leaps from their side, and expends Significant Steel Energy to drop a sea of Pay Day coins on the foe, dealing Significant Steel Damage and burying them head to toe in gold coins. If Pay Day coins already exist on the field, this technique uses them in the creation of the attack, decreasing its energy cost to Solid. Phat Cat has enough Steel Energy to use this technique twice per match, and while it may be used more than once per foe, repeated usage on the same target will not interrupt their technique.

The Booty - Level 5 Female Drapion
The Booty just wants to snuggle people man, but they keep running from her. One day, The Booty got fed up with all of that, and developed two neat moves to convince people to hug it. Once people put on her nice little sweaters, all of their strength to resist The Booty seems to go out the window.
Signature Training: Can't run from The Booty
The Booty has gained usage of Toxic Thread and Strength Sap. However, The Booty is more vulnerable to cute techniques, such as being Charmed.

Level 4 Male Greninja
Greninja is like a poisonous frog ninja thing. His shuriken are laced with poisonous frog juju and stuff.
Signature Trait: Stained Shuriken
Greninja's Water Shuriken cost light extra energy, but cause mild localized paralysis at the point of impact and have a 10% chance of poisoning the foe.
Hidden Power: Fire

Level 4 Female Skuntank
Skuntank is a nice girl and all man, but she reeks man. Like, it's downright nasty man, you can smell it from the next room over. Almost worse than a Vileplume man.
Signature Trait: Not the old Vileplume SC I swear
Effects resulting from Skuntank's smells and odors on the foe are twice as potent, and have a slightly longer range of effectiveness. She has forgotten Fire Blast.
Hidden Power: Ice

Sneaze: Drop a resist or add a weakness since this is... a Skuntank. Rejected.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-03-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:15 AM   #374
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Scaliebait gains early access to the ability to poison Steel and Poison types that Salazzle has and can additionally poison those who are Ghosts or Inorganic. Additionally she can now burn those who would otherwise hold a natural resistance or immunity to such effects. Lack of resistance to her desires has caused her to be more vulnerable to Fighting, Fire, Bug and Fairy moves, taking neutral damage as opposed to resisting them. She can only use the moves in her movepool that are Normal, Fire or Poison in nature (including HP if it isn't one of those).

Shuppet: Murdoc - 1 Female
Biography: Existing as an extension of the eternal wrong every fiber of Murdoc's being is filled with the incorrectness of her master, so much so she can even spread it to those who's minds are otherwise preoccupied with battle.
Signature Technique: Curse of Wrong
Using Heavy Ghost energy Murdoc places a curse on her opponent that lasts for 3 turns, for the duration any orders the opponent receives that include more than one move will be performed in a random order. Murdoc is too wrong to use Mimic, Destiny Bond, Double Edge, Headbutt, Hidden Power Foresight or Dazzling Gleam.

Sneaze: This is so abusable it hurts. Drop Curse if you even want a chance at it. Rejected.

Zorua: Lukna - 1 Female
Biography: Lukna believes in the anime canon of not needing immediate source material to do illusion things.
Signature Training: Proper Illusion Usage
Lukna, like the Zoroark in the Zoroark movie does not need immediate source material to perform an illusion, I.E if there is not a Gyaradose in the area she can still illusion up a Gyaradose.

Sneaze: What's a Gyaradose? Make it cost more energy without source material. Rejected.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-04-2017 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:32 PM   #375
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Bugworm, Level 5 Male Forretress (Uplevel)
Hidden Power: Fighting
Biography: Bugworm is a rather dull and forgetful Forretress. Although it proved to be detriment mostly, this shortcoming of his proved quite useful in battles.
Signature: Special Training- Forgetress
Bugworm has learnt how to use Amnesia.
He can no longer use Toxic Spikes and Venoshock.

Last edited by Sneaze; 05-04-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance