UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Drifloon UPN PASBL: Altocharizard55 vs. Beautiful Savage

Quote:
Altocharizard55 (Dragon) vs. Beautiful Savage (Ground)
5 vs. 5
Singles
Switch = OK
Monotype Exhibition: Rentals
Slapstick
Equiall 5 (Single Uplevel allowed)
Lavaridge Town Hot Springs
A quaint town at the base of Mt. Chimney, filled with hot springs warmed by thermal vents from the boilng magma below. Battlers start among the hot springs in the sandy area that surrounds them. Though the sand allows for easy digging, the water from the spring has compacted it enough to allow for easy transfer of Ground energy. The numerous springs that dot the area are filled with pleasantly warm water, warm enough to relax but not too hot that it might burn. Pokémon who enter the hot springs will feel immediately relaxed, resetting their mental state. Due to the rather warm nature of the water, any attacks that employ this water will make targets that dislike heat rather uncomfortable, though they will deal no extra damage.

Squads in, if you would.

Last edited by Connor; 06-17-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:39 PM   #2
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Best of luck, Sav! Should be fun; I've wanted to do a Dragon-mono for a while.

Male Flygon, Level 6

Male Salamence, Level 5

Female Dragonair, Level 5

Female Dragalge, Level 5

Male Kingdra, Level 5

Female Altaria, Level 5 @Altarianite

Thanks for reffing Connor!
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.

Last edited by Altocharizard55; 06-17-2016 at 04:59 PM.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:43 PM   #3
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Wooooo welcome to ground zero! Get it? Get it??

Arthur: Level 6 Male Nidoking (Uplevel)

Megatron: Level 5 Male Steelix @ Steelixite

Gaia: Level 5 Female Torterra

Rhee: Level 5 Male Swampert (shoutout!)

Esteban: Level 5 Male Quagsire

Tusk: Level 5 Female Mamoswine

I'll be leading with Rhee, released by the water if possible.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:00 PM   #4
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Dragonair, let's do this. (Released floating)

Dragon Breath into Supersonic.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:34 PM   #5
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Let's try and get ahead while we can with an Ice Beam, then try and drown out that Supersonic with a Roar.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 09:54 AM   #6
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
A gentle breeze flows through Lavaridge as the morning sun hangs high in the air. In the distance, Mount Chimney can be seen, standing as an imposing guard to the small hamlet it provides. The magma churning beneath the ground here offers the area it's renowned hot springs. The heated waters offer a relaxing refuge at odds with the fiery nature of those who reside in Lavaridge, and most importantly, one at odds with the event about to unfold here. Two trainers make their way towards the springs, each determined to see victory theirs. As soon as they lock eyes, they reach for their belts, expanding Poke Balls before hurling them into the air and calling for their first champions to show themselves. In a flash of crimson, a long serpentine figure hangs in the air, glaring down at the land based critter sent to do battle with her. Grunting, his figure touching down on the soft sands below, Rhee readies himself for battle.

Wasting no time, Dragonair opens her mouth wide, the gem at the center of her neck glowing with a faint green tinge for the briefest of moments. Without warning, a pale mist descends from the mouth of the Dragon type, orange sparks leaping within the pungent breath. As it washes over Rhee, the Swampert moves uncomfortably, the pain tingling at his nerves and leaving him with a nasty throbbing in his joints - but he is fortunately left without lingering effects. Grinning, he soon works himself back up, opening his own mouth wide and creating a compact sphere of light cyan energy. With a roar, he sends a jagged triad of beams carving through the air, slamming into the body of Dragonair and eliciting a sharp cry of pain, the abrupt chill paining her much more than she anticipated. With the pleasantries exchanged, the two combatants turns their attentions elsewhere. Both inhale sharply, allowing their lungs to fill to capacity, before unleashing a cacophony of sound. The tinny vibrato created by Dragonair is harshly drowned out by the guttural roar generated by Rhee, the Swampert claiming dominance in this battle of sound.

Both parties remain fairly fresh going into the next round, but Rhee has created an early lead. He has about half his Ice remaining to him.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:03 AM   #7
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Okay Rhee, distract them with a Surf wave while jumping into the water. Once there, lob a Toxic.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:03 PM   #8
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Sunny Day. Then send a Twister (Dragon), through the blob of Toxic if possible, at Swampert.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:22 AM   #9
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Going on the defensive, Rhhe darts towards one of the nearby hot springs, the Swampert leaping towards the waters. As he does, he exerts an incredible force over the heated pool, whipping one of his arms through the water. As he does, a surging wave materialises, covering the retreat of the Swampert and allowing him to dive into the waters without incidence ... but Dragonair was unperturbed anyway. Rather than giving chase, watching as the waters fail short of reaching her due to their rushed nature, she simply spins in place, creating a small sphere of dark red energy at the center of her spiral. With a cry, she launches the orb skywards, and the sun begins to gradually intensify, the heat of the surroundings rising. Grunting, Rhee pokes his head out of his sanctuary, opening his mouth wide and spewing a small gob of toxins towards his foe. Dragonair again remains unfazed, spinning in place once more. This time though she exerts command over the surrounding air, creating a narrow column of raging turbulence. With a flick of her tail, she sends it roaring towards Rhee, smashing the incoming projectile aside in the progress. As the winds descend over him, Rhee is left battered side to side, the Swampert not enjoying the exchange at all.

Rhee's lead was slashed considerably this round. Sunny Day is now in effect. Both Pokemon are good for two, with Rhee having half his Poison energy left.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #10
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Mist and stay evasive, then pop a Dragon Breath.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:33 PM   #11
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
You should be able to tell his location using your fins. Use Ice Beam, followed by another Toxic.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:31 AM   #12
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Opting this time for taking a more defensive approach, Dragonair continues to twirl through the air, her serpentine body undulating gently as she opens her mouth wide. With a demure cry, she allows a faint cyan mist to begin pouring from her mouth, filling the air surrounding her, but it is immediately clear there is a problem. The high temperature of the air leaves the cloying mist much more thin than it normally would have been, and Rhee grins, only really needing to use his fins to fully pinpoint the location of his foe. Opening his mouth wide, the Swampert quickly creates a familiar sphere of dark cyan energy, smashing his jaws shut over the construct to launch a jagged triad of lancing beams. The attack smashes into the body of Dragonair, causing her to whine with agony, but sahe is not finished there. Wanting to this time exert some offensive pressure, she opens her mouth wide once again, this time allowing a faint turquoise flame to billow down over the body of Rhee. While the damage is not terrible, the Swampert is left frustrated as his limbs lock up with paralysis, preventing him next attack.

Rhee is paralysed but leading by quite a way now, with Dragonair into her second third. He's refreshed, but out of Ice, while Dragonair remains just about good for two due to a low intensity round, though she will begin to tire soon.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:46 AM   #13
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
How high is Dragonair flying?
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 09:48 AM   #14
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
A good couple of feet. Definitely outside of melee range for Swampert.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:25 PM   #15
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Give it a good Mud Bomb to the eyes. Then Yawn.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Draco Meteor to bring on the pain, then nail it with a Supersonic scream.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 10:51 AM   #17
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
His body still feeling the terrible numbness from the previous attack, Rhee shakes his body the best he can, but as he opens his mouth and prepares to launch yet another barrage at his foe, he finds himself choking up. Grunting against the sudden inability to attack, he can only watch on in horror as Dragonair begins to channel violent energies into the air around her, the sheer force of the gathering power enough to set the air trembling. With a cry, she launches a vicious assault of huge orbs down onto her foe, and Rhee whines as he is battered backwards, the exploding spheres of Dragon energy taking a nasty toll on his body. However, he finds himself mercilessly free of paralysis upon taking the hit, and opens his mouth wide once again. This time he yawns loudly, the sound echoing around the surroundings, but that is not what Dragonair is to look out for. The winded Dragon type can do nothing as a pink bubble pops against her face, immediately taking further toll upon her. She yawns, mimicking the action made by Rhee, and as she opens her own mouth, the sound which escapes is far from what she wanted. The tinny shrill is more lazy than jarring, and Rhee finds himself only mildly muddled by the reverberating tones.

Rhee is slightly confused, but it's nothing too debilitating, and he remains pretty peppy. He's been knocked into his second third though, albeit just. Meanwhile Dragonair is at severe risk of falling asleep if something isn't done soon, and is exhausted.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #18
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Great job, Dragonair. You've done great. Return.

Altaria, your turn. Ascend and tear it up with a Flying!Twister, then Fly (using that special Flying energy thing) to dodge and strike.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #19
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Stealth Rock, then dive down to the bottom of the pool.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 05:58 AM   #20
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Deciding her job done for now, Dragonair's trainer recalls her to her Poke Ball, replacing her with the regal figure of Altaria. Her wings spread wide as she slowly glides into the arena, and she twists mid air to look directly at her foe ... and her eyes go wide. Roaring towards her, chunks of rock smash into her body from all sides, and Rhee stands grinning despite his slight confusion. His attack had come to fruition, and the rocks retreat back into the ground, determined to punish future attempts at switching. Grunting with dissatisfaction, not happy that she had been bombarded so viciously so early, Altaria drags her wings through the air. The confusion in Rhee's mind manages to delay his next reaction somewhat, and the Swampert suffers for it. A roiling twister borne of pure turbulence comes smashing over his body, knocking him from side to side. While it is evident that he suffered some damage from the blow, the pain had managed to purge what confusion was left in his mind, and he hurls himself into the waters of the pool before him, leaving the two Pokemon simply resting for the remainder of the round.

Altaria took a decent hit right off the bat, but is pretty healthy and fresh. Rhee enjoyed the breather and is no longer confused, situated at the bottom of the warm pool. He's a decent way into his second third.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:41 PM   #21
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Alright Rhee, you've earned a break. Arthur, you're up.

Give them a Sludge Bomb to the face, then let out a Supersonic screech.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:01 PM   #22
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Pursuit to strike on the retreat. Tuck your head and block the Sludge with your body, then Roar to cancel the Supersonic.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:33 AM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,987
Deciding his job was done for now, Rhee's trainer moves to recall him to his Poke Ball, but Altaria is determined to see the saga end another way. Darting through the air, she becomes engulfed by a roiling aura of blackened force, and smashes into Rhee just as he shifts to the tell tale crimson colour of being withdrawn. The entire aura flashes the same dark hue of the bubble surrounding Altaria, and the roars of pain from Rhee reverberates around the surroundings. The Swampert is replaced by the eager form of Arthur, the Nidoking wasting no time in assaulting his foe. With a shrill cry, he launches a bombardment of sickly purple orbs, each of them exploding around the body of Altaria, and she cries out in pain as she tries to shield her face as best she can. It does little to help her, and she gasps as she feels toxins seep into her bloodstream, her shuddering more than enough to signal that. To make matters worse, Arthur was getting ready for his next attack, the Nidoking building up a shrill, reverberating tone. Altaria is quick enough to react, desperately belting out a deadening roar, but the move only served to drown out the opposing tones - Arthur has no reason to fear Altaria. Not yet, anyway.

Rhee got launched near his final third with that parting blow, but Altaria used a majority of her Dark energy in doing so. She's suffering from Poison and coming near the end of her first third, while Arthur is comparatively unharmed. Altaria good for two, Arthur pretty peppy.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #24
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,204
Return, Altaria. This is not your battle. Kingdra. (Into the water)

Slip under the surface of the water and pop out occasionally to attack. Aim a Brine at its face, then blast him with Dragonbreath.
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.

Last edited by Altocharizard55; 08-04-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:25 PM   #25
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello
 
Beautiful Savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 918
Protect yourself from Brine, then use Dragon Pulse.
__________________
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.