UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 06-05-2016, 10:30 PM   #1
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Cinccino UPN PASBL: Ironthunder vs. zerozoner!

Quote:
Ironthunder (C) vs. zerozoner (A)

3v3
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall highest (4)
Switch = KO
Whatever arena the ref can tolerate using.
Uh huh. Yeah, this is the place alright. *He enters a building through some clear doors. Taking a look around, he notices alot of plants and trees throuout the enclosure. He seems pleased with his surroundings.* I was told that I can choose an arena myself, so this is what I chose. I hope the others don't mind battling in this Greenhouse!

Quote:
Greenhouse: A large metal and glass construct, typically in the shape of a dome. The Greenhouse envelops a large, indoors forest, with all manners of foliage imaginable. Most notably, numerous trees are interspersed throughout the surroundings. The ground underfoot is made simply of soil, and is easily manipulated. Sunlight coming from outside will be amplified by the glass, making moves such as Synthesis more efficient and allowing Solar Beam a quicker charge time. Grass Pokemon will feel much more comfortable in these surroundings than any other Pokemon. This arena is considered to be indoors.
Even though it's indoors, there's plenty of room. It's great for getting around and hiding in! Now we just need to- *Suddenly, he hears some rustling on his right, a pokemon pops out and gets very close.* Whoa!

Ahem! *Out of the bushes emerges a Serperior who, oddly enough, recognizes the startled boy. He seems rather pompous.* Really now, Trot. Must you go snooping around in these parts at this time?*

*He sweats and hops back up.* You're one to talk, Arin. You scared me good, you know! Anyway, I'm here on behalf of two Trainers who are battling it out. On one side we have Ironthunder, a somewhat crude yet plenty capable Trainer looking to get back into things. Challenging them is zerozoner, someone who has only recently came 'round to get battling again. I bet these two will make for a pretty swell matchup, I want to see it for myself!

Right. In that case, I will stick around and accompany you in your Reffing business. Don't bother arguing, you need me and you know it!

I wasn't going to argue, don't get ahead of yourself now! I guess I don't need to explain anything else, but if anything comes up, i'll try my best to get any questions answered!

Enough prattling, my scatterbrained Trainer. Let's see what sort of company this Ironthunder has first!
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:05 AM   #2
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Thanks for reffing this trot, glhf zero. Equiall 4 should be fun.

-Zoro the Golbat, level 4, male, HP Ground

-Darren the Darmanitan, level 4, male, HP Rock

-Cadaver the Cofagrigus, level 4, male, HP Ground

-Cadri the Excadrill, level 4, male, HP Grass.

-Tiness the Samurott, level 4, female, HP Ground

-Sammy the Chesnaught, level 4, male, HP Steel
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Ironthunder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Sorry about the wait, Thanks for reffing Trot and looking forward to a fun match Iron.

Ashe: Dragonair level 4 Female
Hidden Power: Grass
Special Training: Hand off
Being my starter Pokemon Ashe has grown accustom to switching out at the last minute to one of her weaker comrades in order to help train them, however since ASB battles are unlike wild encounters she is now not able to switch out like she's use to doing. In order to fix this problem she learned how to use Baton Pass, but to accomplish this she had to forget the moves Blizzard, Thunder, and Fire Blast.

Tequila: Lombre Level 4 Male
Hidden Power: Ground
Special Attack: Booze Cannon (Water)
Using a solid amount of energy Tequila draws upon his unfinished brew from within his body in a steady stream of water. The water itself only does Good damage, but the alcohol in the water has a 50% chance of causing confusion and a 10% chance of making them drowsy. This attack has no secondary effects on non-organic Pokemon for the obvious reason that they wouldn't be affected by alcohol.

Nanu: Jolteon level 4 Female
HP: Steel

Gin: Swampert level 4 male

Orb: Slowking level 4 Male

Marcia: Houndoom level 3 Female
HP: Psychic

Going to lead off with Ashe!

Gaming Pic
Spoiler: show

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:16 PM   #4
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

I should really start specifying 'No Dragons' in these OCs.

Welp, looks like Cadaver's first up to the altar.

Lead with a Mean Look into a Shadow Ball, keeping range where possible.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #5
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

You know having a match were each person could deny entry to specific type might be interesting.

Ashe use double Dragon Pulse Since it seems that they don't want any switching shenanigans.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #6
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 1: Sinister Shenanigans?!

Hmmm...*He appears to be daydreaming...*

*He slaps the Ref upside the head with his tail and snaps him out of it*

Ow! What was that for...?

You were lollygagging again, so much they you failed to realize the Trainers have already arrived.

*Blinks* Huh? Oh geez, you're right. The two toss their pokeballs and call upon their respective partners. Kicking things off, Zerozoner sends out a big, sleek serpentine that is Ashe the Dragonair! The Trainer encourages her before setting her off to wait within these enclosed woods. Meanwhile, Ironthunder remarks that Dragon types aren't exactly what they call their forté while they send out a some sort of Ghost type. The Cofagrigus who goes by Cadaver suddenly opens up and reveals a sinister face and ghostly arms! H-he sure looks like a tough one. Scary too, I think i'll keep my distance from that one...Anyway, these who look just about ready to go! The same can't be said about my friend...Arin, are you ok?

*He seems to be distracted before snapping out of it.* Hm? What? I'm fine...

Wait a sec...were you eyeing up that Dragonair!? Hee hee! If you like her you might want to ask the other Trainer first...

*He's blushing.* Don't be absurd! I was merely thinking how more formidable an opponent I would make in the stead of her current one...*Turns away*

D-haawww! I'd be careful if I were you, though. To some those are fighting words! How about some info about these two?

*He slithers up into a tree, taking a moment to study the two battling pokemon* Right, allow me to give you some ever-so-useful info about these two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin's Boast

Dragonair (Dragon): Dragonair can levitate and have a higher flight ceiling than most Pokémon. They are more agile than they are fast. They can also move in the same way as Dratini and are excellent swimmers. Sunny Day or Rain Dance will last one round longer than normal if used by a Dragonair. They have decent vision in low light environments.

[Dragon]: Dragon-types tend to be strong swimmers and fliers, though they are not always as agile as other Pokémon. They fight more enthusiastically in warm climates but are less enthusiastic in colder ones. They radiate warmth from their core, and are slightly more resistant to chilling effects than other Pokemon. They are naturally very powerful Pokemon and their Dragon type attacks will have a stronger knockback than normal, but will deal no extra damage because of this.

Cofagrigus (Ghost): Cofagrigus are composed of minerals and gold in the shape of a coffin which they have possessed, residing within this solid form. Though unable to change forms like other ghosts due to being bound to the coffin, they can close themselves within the coffin, taking 50% damage from all attacks whilst in this state. Their four "hands" move wildly and erratically but have no real substance, staying in the ethereal state by default. They can make their arms solid for short periods of time. They levitate by default. They cannot be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
And it looks like Cadaver want to make sure there's no funny business right from the start. Ashe looks confident enough, but her opponent sure seems Mean. He makes sure that he puts her in her place while Looking at her with a really sinister air about him. These cold stares send a chill through her and make her sweat nervously, zerozoner checks Ashe's pokeball real quick...but it doesn't seem to be working! It looks like there's no escape for the Dragon, but this is just fine for her as she prepares her Dragon power for a powerful offense. She yells with all her might and unleashes a powerful blast! The blueish Pulse has no problem pummeling the Cofagrigus's freaky frame that smarts pretty good!

Cadaver doesn't budge, though. He gets his gold in gear and is already gathering some strange Shadowy energy. This bit of of power forms up into a Ball filled to the brim with punishing power. Cadaver grabs it with a Ghostly arm, swings it around, and tosses it hard at Ashe! It emits an ominous echo when it pounds her body hard and shocks her real good! She gasps in shock and shudders, she's feeling more...vulnerable for some reason. It looks like something in that Shadow Ball that cuts her Special Defense. But the Graceful Serpentine shakes her head and refuses to let this get her down. I think I spot another attack forming at her mouth. Yep, she's definitely putting her Dragon energy to offensive use! Cadaver can't really do much besides brace himself, Ashe soon enough looses another Pulse of power to pummel her opponent with! And Pummeled he gets, tasting the Dragon's wrath a second time and left to groan!

Cadaver recovers soon enough, and he sure looks cross. Ashe glares back more cautiously not to far away. Seems to me is that she's still ready to make this a fight to the finish, despite not even having a choice about it!

Speaking of choices, feel free to use the environment to your advantage. Who knows? You might be able to avoid an attack or two! Now let's see what becomes of these two...

Ashe incurred quite a blow, but she is actually better off than her opponent. She used quite a bit of energy but can still fight well. She seems to be a bit weaker in her Special Defense. Also, a Mean Look prevents her from escaping the field!

Cadaver suffered more damage, which leaves him further into his health than his opponent. He used somewhat less energy than his opponent and can still perform reliably.

Looks like things are in full swing now! Let's see what zerozoner is up to now.

Last edited by Trot Away; 06-07-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #7
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Ashe use Mist to create a cover for you to use as you take to the woods and hide with a little ST Agility.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-08-2016, 02:00 AM   #8
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Toxic it while it Mists.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #9
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 2: Turning tail!

Now that she's gotten an upperhand, Ashe looks like she wants to make sure she keeps it and elude any tricks that Cadaver might have. To do that she takes a deep breath and blows out alot of uncannily cold air! It actually spreads quickly and looks pretty thick, the next thing you know the whole area around the battlers gets covered in a thick white Mist! Cadaver shudders within it and tries to get a glimpse of Ashe who becomes a mere silhouette now. It's tough to see through this stuff!

Ahem! Allow me...Ah, it appears that the Cofagrigus isn't going let his adversary get away so easily. He opens up VERY slightly and reaches inside with his arms. I do believe all four of them just pulled out handfuls of strange purple substance!

That...doesn't sound pleasant. Being from him I bet that gunk is super Toxic and he wants to toss it at Ashe right away...And it looks like I was right; He snickers and flings the toxic stuff right in the Dragon's general direction!

But unlike her opponent, Ashe can see just fine through the mist and she sees the gunk coming at her. She doesn't panic though, turning tail and gets with slinking through the flora. Cadaver's toxic concoction misses her and splats against a few trees and bushes, but one shot manages to nail her tail! She eludes the rest of it in an awesome burst of Agility and escapes into deeper woods!

I think I can hear Cadaver remarking in resignation, figuring that Ashe can't hide forever...Meanwhile, Ashe stops rather far apart now. She sighs and is shocked that some of her opponent's slop soaking into her. I am pretty sure that will leave her badly poisoned if left unchecked. Though, as it wasn't all of it, she doesn't have to worry about just yet...

I guess she's lucky in at least that sense. How are the two doing now?

Ashe received no damage, she didn't spend too much energy and can still do her best. There is plenty of Ice energy remaining. Bad poison will take about turn more to settle in...

Cadaver was slightly hurt but had a light round, and for that he can perform at his best. Poison energy rests at half now.

There's a Mist that covers the field, hindering the vision of unsuited pokemon within it.

Is that it? What's Ironthunder up to now then?
Old 06-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #10
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Let's go with a Hex into Ominous Wind. Let's hope that the SC-granted night vision helps in the fog a bit...
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #11
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Not sure how night vision will help you see through a solid mass like trees but okay.

Ashe keep the trees or at least a tree between yourselve and that ghost to avoid the worst of the attacks. Afterwards give the Cadaver a Supersonic.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-11-2016, 04:27 PM   #12
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 3: Now you see me, now you're dazed!

Huh? It looks like Cadaver is making a move, but he seems to be having trouble making out Ashe's location. Ghosts have no trouble seeing in the dark, but through trees and mist might be a different story...Still, he's not going to let this stop him from casting a nasty Hex on his opponent within it. He looks around and manages to hear some rustling and spot a figure to his flank, so he directs his sinister power that way! It looks like the Dragonair is ever-weary...huh? What is that? Some sort of ominous energy nearby manifests itself, that of which Ashe watches out for right away! The trees provide plenty of cover, but some of it manages to creep up on her for a sinister shock! The Ghost knowing that something is ailing her only makes the attack stronger, she dreads to think if that got her directly...

Hmph, I doubt that Cadaver's cruel Crusade has concluded. Come now!

Hey, that was a good one! But you're right, Arin. Cadaver is not giving up his assault in the slightest. He knows she's out there, and he wants her to write one way or another! That must be why he's got a more-Ominous-than-usual air about him. He laughs a bit before unleashing his power, a startling gust is starting to pick up. Whoa, that's some sinister Wind! It blows throughout the place and pretty much sweeps the mist away. Ashe is surprised that her cover is literally blown and gets a gander of a gust herself! It's not pleasant, but at least the trees she's behind give her some cover from the attack. It doesn't seem to make Cadaver feel any different, though. Cadaver waits patiently for the Graceful Dragon to show herself...and she does, slinking out from behind the trees in the distance. And boy, does she looks pretty determined to put her opponent in her place! She takes a breath before shouting loudly! But this noise is actually pulled off in a Supersonic frequency that's sure to annoy the daylights of almost anyone...The soundwaves eventually reach Cadaver and it makes the Cofagrigus cringe and make his arms turn jagged. When he settles down, he's not completely there anymore. In other words, the noise seems to have confused him a fair bit!

Ashe's tail is swishing with satisfaction, feeling that oughta keep him busy temporarily. But she suddenly shudders discomfort, it looks like the Toxin from earlier are starting to settle in now and ready to do its dirty work. She feels she should deal with her fairly distant opponent before it turns even more troublesome...

I'd think the same way. Such an ailment is not pleasant to deal with. I, of anyone, should know!

Right, of course...

Yes, quite. Anyway...

Cadaver was unharmed but spent more energy. I'd say he can still perform at his best at the moment, but he's moderately confused as well...

Ashe was somewhat harmed, noticeably thinning her lead against her opponent. He round was light and allows her to give it her best! The bad poison will start taking effect next turn...

Now how about this time Zerozoner shows us what they got?
Old 06-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #13
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Zap Cannon the confused coffin then hit it with a Water Pulse.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-13-2016, 05:23 AM   #14
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Let the Zap Cannon knock you out of confusion, then fire off a Will-o-Wisp, preferably so it doesn't collide with the Water Pulse.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:30 AM   #15
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 4: Shocked stiff?!

This seems as great an opportunity as ever to Ashe, she's got a clear shot and her opponent is totally vulnerable. She leans up tall and proudly as her neck pearl radiates a shocking yellow...and when I say "shocking" I mean that literally, with electricity crackling and everything! She's building up a charge so intense that it will surely Zap the Cofagrigus real good. Cadaver is too out of it to even bother to make anything of it as the charge reaches full power. Her target clear, she shouts and fires a huge blast of electric power like a Cannon! The sort of slow-going shot flies through the foliage and nails Cadaver directly for a shocking wake-up-call! ZAP! A groan of disgust is heard from him when he's zapped right out of confusion. But trouble hangs over him like a bad omen because he looks totally stiff. Yep, that's a bad case of paralysis alright! He laments and gloats at the tricky Dragonair that she WILL pay...But his status cries otherwise, his paralysis isn't going to let him pull off what he plans to do...He looks pretty cross right now!

Ashe's tail wiggles in anticipation, it doesn't look like her opponent is pulling anything anytime soon. So she decides to do so first by tapping into a different energy. This time her pearl turns a different shade of blue as she taps into a different Type. The orb that forms this time around looks more Watery and at a certain pressure. With Cadaver having no means of escaping, Ashe seems sure enough to unleash the Water attack at him with a forceful Pulse! The attack flies much faster than the last one and ends up socking Cadaver's with a surprising soaking! All of this is doing a number to him, but he seems to be loosed of most of his stiffness. His head remains clear, albeit full of thought of revenge I bet! Meanwhile, Ashe is starting to feel a particular queasiness from the toxin that starts to work at her body...

*Slinks out from atop a tree.* So, it appears that the Dragonair has gained the upper hand.

Yah! Don't scare me like that...

I did not, you're just too timid.

Oof! Sometimes I wonder how I put up with you...

*Smug* Most likely because you couldn't possibly operate without me!

*Exasperated Sigh* Ahh...Could you just tell us how the pokemon are holding up?

Ashe received very slight damage, but spent a good bit of energy. Other than that, she is well to do her best. Electric energy lies below half, Water is still above such.

Cadaver received quite some damage, bringing him within his second mark. He used no energy and can perform at full force! He is only...slightly paralyzed now, and I use that very...lightly as it's unlikely to pose a problem.

That was unlucky this time, but let's see what Ironthunder plans to do now!
Old 06-13-2016, 07:11 AM   #16
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Throw up a Haze, then set up a Nasty Plot.

Also, is the poison damage kicking in trot?
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:22 AM   #17
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Round then get up some defenses with a Light Screen

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-13-2016, 10:05 AM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 5: Something to think on...

(Yes, it is now...)

Cadaver isn't giving up on his attempts to trouble Ashe. But instead of attacking outright, he's up to more tricks. His mysterious arms are crossed, while from out of his body comes some sinister purple smoke! It looks like he's trying his hand at that obscuring tactic, the area soon gets covered in a mysterious Haze. But this doesn't particularly deter Ashe, her species are known for being able to see ok in poor visibility. The Dragonair manages to catch eye of her opponent within the Haze and prepares another attack. She raises her voice and shouts at him in a sickening chord! The concentrated Round of noise wavers its way to Cadaver, whom unwillingly faces the music and is struck for some more damage! Recovering, Cadaver makes a crude remark about Ashe raising her voice too often...

But he has other things in mind. Actually he seems to be very deep in thought, I bet he's thinking about all the Nasty things he could do to his opponent once she lets her guard down. He Plots and contemplates until...It looks like he's got a big idea in mind, he's so inspired that his Special attacks will be more powerful! Ashe doesn't know what he has in store for her, but her Trainer tells her to prepare for whatever that is. So she concentrates much less sadistically and focuses some Psychic power. Next thing we know a mystifying square wall of Light appears in front of her! That Screen may look flimsy, but the Dragonair is sure that it will soak up a Special attack or two!

The two are still rather distant and ready for the worst. Speaking of worse, Ashe's Toxin becomes just that and it bugs her a little more...Arin, what's going on? I can barely see!

Cadaver took somewhat of a hit and is almost halfway, but can still perform at his best. There is still a good amount of his Dark and Ice power, and is free of paralysis. His Special Attack power has risen sharply!

Ashe was harmed slightly, but still has a noticeable lead. She spent more energy than her opponent and appears to be tiring out, but could keep going if she is careful...She still has a bit more than half of her Psychic energy left. Overall, her energy is almost half. She has a Light Screen, which will guard against most Special attacks.

There is a light Haze in the area, it cuts visibility and makes illusions fruitless while it lingers.

Zerozoner must have a plan of some sorts, let's find out what!
Old 06-15-2016, 10:03 AM   #19
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Plan what plan....

Icy Wind to get rid of the haze then a good old fashioned Dragon Pulse.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #20
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Tackle to breach their screen, then back up as you fire off a Shadow Ball.

Praise ASB's based universal Tackle.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:32 PM   #21
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 6: Breaking barriers and getting personal!

Ashe isn't going to let haze, fog, or smoke stop her. She has a plan to uncover Cadaver and keep him at bay. She inhales and radiates an uncannily coldy. when she breathes out, she does so forcefully! An Icy cold gust blows throughout the place! The Wind makes short work of the Haze and sends chills through Cadaver when it reaches him. Go figure! He cringes from it, but luckily he was able to turn his arms solid-like as soon as he felt it coming...But in that time he's already on the move and starts to just up and charge at her! He's slow going and the distance between them is fairly wide, so he has to close it if he wants to Tackle her. But she's an easy target and he manages to slam into her, breaking right through that Light Screen too!

Caught by surprise from getting slammed with a hefty hunk of gold, Ashe is on high alert now that Cadaver is practically right in front of her. She brings herself to build up her Dragon energy and make him back off! The Ghost has no tricks up his sleeve for this one, Ashe tries to send him packing with a powerful Pulse of energy out of her mouth! The blast is powerful indeed but Cadaver holds strong against it. Despite the punishment he's taking, he just snickers and takes aim at his opponent. Alot of Shadows are gathering in front of him and manifest into something that's more useful to him...Soon enough his energy ends up as a Ball packed with power, that of which he lets loose to sock the Serpentine soundly! Ashe takes it to the face point blank, yelling out as she's sent to hit a tree nearby!

Ashe does come to and slithers back upright, but she's not really feeling her best now. This is made even more so when she feels that awful poison irritate her, it's getting worse! Cadaver may seem worse off in comparison, but I doubt he's giving up either.

No, of course they're not giving up. Stop saying such silly things.

Come on, lighten up a little! I think you're much too stiff, it's alright to loosen up and enjoy yourself.

I figured you'd say something like that. Why do you have to be so upbeat?

Why to YOU have to be so stuck-up?

Touché...

Ashe took alot of damage this time around, leaving her soundly into her second stretch. She looks in need of a moments rest now, if I were her i'd take it! Less than half of her Ice energy remains. She falls below half of her overall energy

Cadaver also had his fair share of damage, but he looks more fairly past halfway. He used just as much energy as his opponent, but he can keep going at a proper pace! He has somewhat more overall energy than his opponent.

But the way, you've neglected to mention that Ashe's drop in Special Defense wore off before.

I did? Whoops...But Ironthunder is up next, here they come!

Last edited by Trot Away; 06-18-2016 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Changing the round number, for some reason I got stuck on 5!
Old 06-15-2016, 03:47 PM   #22
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Keep moving away as you fire off a Hex, then see if you can Role Play a bit to copy its levitation.
C grade ref.

WF quest log here.

FB stuff here.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:25 PM   #23
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Protect against the Hex.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-17-2016, 09:58 PM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 7: The Pretender.

Now that he's somewhere where he can see her, Cadaver can make proper use of his foreboding powers and make SURE he gets Ashe this time. The ominous gazing eye he bears is a sure sign that he is about to pull off another nasty Hex to see her hurt! He laughs while backing off and lets the awful energy loose, but Ashe is still on high alert and frantically waves her tail around. The horrible Hex is quickly closing in, but out of her pearl comes a sudden surge of energy! Cadaver's face goes from a sneer to a jeer when he looks at Ashe again: She's surrounded by a glowing green ward. It kept the attack out and Protected her completely, something that Cadaver isn't happy about at ALL!

The Cofagrigus decides to let it go and take on a different Role. Maybe he oughta use some Psychic power and take a trait of hers to Play with? He's thinking of "borrowing" the Dragonair's ability to levitate. But then it hits him and he jokes about the fact that he already has the ability to levitate. In fact, he's doing it right now! He spends the rest of these moments gaffawing hauntingly. Ashe looks somewhat unsettled about that, but then feels an awful jolt of that poison!

You'll never see me making slips of the mind like that.

Everybody makes mistakes, Arin.

Not I!

How about that time when- *His mouth is suddenly tied shut by some vines.* ?! *He's then pulled away and out of sight!*

Ahem, as I was saying...

Cadaver took no damage, his round was also lighter than usual so he can fight at his hardest. His Special Attack weakens but is still somewhat stronger.

Ashe was hurt a little, she is now halfway. She got her break, and can now perform reliably. Her energy is steadily dropping...

I am curious to see what Zerozoner plans to do now.

Last edited by Trot Away; 06-18-2016 at 07:26 AM.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #25
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Double Twister!

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL