UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-05-2016, 08:24 AM   #26
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Let's keep them moving. Protect from the String Shot, then send a Tackle their way to trigger the conditional.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:32 AM   #27
Snorby
Snackin'

Man this round is so boring no wonder it took me a fortnight to nut up and ref it.

So Anorith kicks things off by... shooting of some string. This is an attack it learns for... reasons. Idk fucking Pokemon man. Badass crustaceans with pincers of death shoot string out of their mouths rather than clobber the shit out of people with their pincers. Although this is the universe where everything can vomit poison and shoot shoots lasers so whatever. Anyway, Felicia decides to go all

and protects herself from the evil scary string of death, causing it to lie uselessly on the ground and eventually dissipate. Felicia then hops over to Anorith, ready to Tackle him, but the little bugger (HAH! I'm hilarious you guys) digs away from her, resurfacing behind her and giving her a good ol fashioned bop on the nogging. This is truly the most interesting round I've ever had the pleasure to referee. Kudos.

Anorith would like a break very much so at this point while Felicia remains good for two. Damage only to Felicia who didn't hit a new marker from it.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #28
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Double Ancient Power

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-04-2016, 11:11 AM   #29
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Use Rock Tomb to create a wall of stones between you and Lileep, and use the rocks as cover from both Ancient Power blasts if possible.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:42 AM   #30
Connor
Who Knows?

Knowing that she holds the advantage, Felicia allows her entire body to shine with a ruddy grey energy, projecting an image of herself into the air. She hurriedly condenses this down into a shining sphere of energy, launching it through the air towards her foe. Anorith has other ideas though, slamming his claws into the ground before him and managing to rip free some of the rocks. They rush towards the air, coming together as a solid tomb, but the orb had already passed the intended spot. With a sickening crunch, it smashes into the body of Anorith, the Bug type hissing in pain, but his protection had remained. Creating another sphere of energy, Felicia slowly tries to angle a shot at her foe, but as she feels like she could strike Anorith, he manages to dart to one side behind his cover, and the incoming orb only manages to smash against a portion of the tomb, slamming into the ground beside Anorith harmlessly.

Anorith took a fair hit, heading further into his final third, while his foe went unharmed. He's refreshed now though, while Felicia is beginning to tire somewhat.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:26 PM   #31
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Ranged X-Scissor twice. Replace the second with Brick Break if they throw up a Barrier.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:26 PM   #32
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

They have to come out from behind that cover to attack, so Focused Confuse Ray when they do. If that doesn't hit, make your own Rock Tomb wall. If it does, Giga Drain.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-13-2016, 04:56 AM   #33
Connor
Who Knows?

Still standing behind his makeshift barrier, Anorith grunts as he channels a flaring crimson energy into each of his claws. Slowly scuttling from behind his defences, he unleashes his claws as he rounds the corner, sending an angry cross towards Felicia, and while the Lileep shrieks with pain as it slams into her body, she already has her own plan in action. Raising her head, she spews forth a flashing blast of blinding yellow light, the attack striking Anorith full in the face. He fights against the confusion, and during this moment's hesitation, Felicia extends numerous tendrils of pulsing green energy towards his being. They latch onto the body of the Rock type, sucking energy from him at an alarming rate. The round ends with Anorith having fought through some of his confusion, although failing to launch his second intended attack against his adversary.

Anorith went untouched health wise, still sitting in the final third, but his energy is coming dangerously close to the final third now. He'll be about good for two, while Felicia only managed to stave off tiredness somewhat, still looking a little ragged. Felicia is also into her final third, not altogether too far from critical.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:18 PM   #34
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Come on, Felicia, just a little bit longer now! Ancient Power, Magic!Rock Slide! If he makes a Rock Tomb again before you can do the Rock Slide, settle for a QC Substitute.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #35
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Put it out of its misery with a ranged X-Scissor . If it survives the hit, strike with Struggle Bug .

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:08 AM   #36
Connor
Who Knows?

Determined to put her opponent down before he could attack again, Felicia concentrates intently, creating a shimmering haze of dull grey energy around herself once more. Using this projection, she hastily fashions a small sphere of energy out of her very being, pouring her own latent abilities into the sphere. With a cry, she sends it hurtling into the face of her opponent, but this only serves to sober Anorith from his mind wandering. The Anorith hisses at the sudden pain flashing through his body, but draws his claws together, igniting an angry crimson aura around them. Unfurling them in a simple motion, he launches a projection towards Felicia, and her body slumps as it ploughs into her.

Feliciia is unable to battle! RealMrGame10, your next Pokemon please.

Anorith knocked just into critical, and he didn't garner a great breather this round, still only about good for two.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #37
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Well done, Felicia, I couldn't have asked for more. Amelia, let's show them who's boss! Discharge, Discharge, Discharge! Possible 3 confirm.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #38
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Protect, and then Protect again. Well done my friend.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:09 AM   #39
Connor
Who Knows?

With Felicia having fallen, Amelia is called into battle, the Emolga determined to prove her worth in this battle. Cheering as she lands, she allows her entire body to become embroiled by a pulsing blue energy, the sparks flying from her body petering out on the floor surrounding her. With a defiant cry, she launches a jagged bolt through the air towards Anorith, but the Rock type simply creates a barrier of pure green around himself. The incoming attack fizzles out in it's entirety as it comes into contact with the barrier, and Amelia hisses with disdain. Readying herself again, she allows her entire body to become embroiled by a pulsing blue energy, the sparks flying from her body petering out on the floor surrounding her. With a defiant cry, she launches a jagged bolt through the air towards Anorith, but the Rock type simply creates a barrier of pure green around himself. The incoming attack fizzles out in it's entirety as it comes into contact with the barrier, and Amelia hisses with disdain. This time, this time for sure, she swears to herself. Once again creating an identical cloak of energy, she launches a crackling bolt into the body of Anorith, and this time the attack connects, causing him to crumple.

Anorith is unable to battle! Altocharizard, your next Pokemon please.

Amelia is immediately a bit winded after that initial three, but is otherwise good enough for two.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:52 AM   #40
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Bagon.

Dragon Rush into Dragon Breath.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #41
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Use a Quick Attack to get into the air over the Dragon Rush, then try to Encore the Dragon Rush as you maintain some height. If you can't, though, then settle for Spirit of Adventure.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #42
Connor
Who Knows?

With Anorith having fallen, Bagon is called into action, the small Dragon baring his fangs at his foe as he tromps into the arena. Wasting no time, he brings his head down, leveling the hardened skull at his foe and charging across the ground. As he moves, an aura ignites around him, the pale turquoise hue soon darkening as the intensity grows. Amelia wants no part of this, readying herself to dart into the air, but her somewhat slackened movements leave her only managing to just barely achieve lift as Bagon comes clattering into her. The collision sends her momentum skew whiff, and she crashes into the ground once again, wincing as she nurses the pain from the impact. Whining as she gets back to her feet, the Emolga cries out once again as she is abruptly doused in a turquoise flame, the sensation of the strange inferno leaving her not feeling burned ... but she finds her body reezing up. A disgruntled expression on her face, Amelia cannot manage to bring together the energy for her next attack, the numbing sensation in her body stalling her concentration.

Amelia nearing the end of her first third, Bagon untouched. Amelia will be refreshed after a forced break but is paralysed, while Bagon is fresh enough.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:23 PM   #43
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

RNG man

feelzbad

k, let's try and get out of this paralysis funk with Agility, then try to get back into the air as you Spirit of Adventure

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-25-2016, 12:16 AM   #44
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Dragon Dance while it struggles with its paralysis. If you manage to get confused by Emolga's assault, Focus Energy. Otherwise, finish the round by using some of the rocks left by Anorith for a Rock Slide.

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:54 AM   #45
Connor
Who Knows?

Amelia stands watching her foe, the Emolga wincing with the paralysis in her system, something which she is not often left to have to deal with. She hisses with frustration at this, but focuses upon her muscles, channeling energy throughout her entire body. This manages to somehow limber her up somewhat, leaving the paralysis chased from her body, but her foe had already found room to capitalise on it. Spinning rapidly, Bagon manages to come out of his abrupt dance looking much more fierce than he previously did, his atmosphere seeming much sharper. Clearly somewhat perturbed by this, Amelia decides that she wants nothing to do with this newly empowered foe, creating a raging sphere of compacted Flying energy between her tiny hands. With a loud cry, she sends it hurtling across the ground to strike the body of her foe, and Bagon hisses with pain ... but he finds himself free of any debilitating status in the aftermath. With a guttural chuckle, he rushes to the nearby rubble left from the previous bout, swinging a vicious blow into the hardened construct, showering Amelia with a blistering barrage.

Amelia has fallen well into her second third while Bagon remains within his first. Amelia no longer paralysed and good for two, Bagon good for two and enjoying his boost. Rock at roughly half.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:55 PM   #46
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Dragon Rush it down, followed up with a quick Dragon Claw. If it becomes unreachable, replace the claw with a bout of Dragon Breath

PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:23 PM   #47
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Meet the Dragon Rush head on (so to speak) with an Iron Tail, trying to keep yourself from flinching. Follow with a Nuzzle to lock down that newfound movement of his.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 08-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #48
Connor
Who Knows?

Wanting to continue to capitalise upon the advantage he was creating for himself. Bagon lowers his head, his beady eyes plotting a sure course to crash into his foe. With a roar, his stubby legs send him hurtling across the ground between the two, his entire body igniting with a raging turquoise energy. This forms the head of a dragon, and as Bagon comes within striking distance, his foe chuckles. Swinging her tail round, Amelia manages to connect with the skull of her incoming foe, dulling the momentum of his own charge somewhat, but the Emolga finds herself taking much more the brunt of the attack. With a pained hiss, she is sent skittering back, leaving Bagon standing with a triumphant figure, but his duty is not quite down. Rushing forwards once again, he raises an arm into the air, creating a claw out of the energy he had just used to smash into his opponent. Wincing away, Amelia whines with pain as she is beset by the clawing construct, but she pivots against the force. Though this does nothing to prevent the damage, she grins as she nuzzles her cheek against that of her foe. For a moment Bagon thinks nothing of this, the damage insubstantial ... but then he finds himself beset by an intense, electrical paralysis, his body refusing to move.

Bagon is very paralysed right now and beginning to show signs of tiring. Amelia in a similar condition fatigue wise, but has entered her final third.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:05 PM   #49
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

Glide up and away as you throw an Electroweb on it, then Toxic.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 09-12-2016, 03:05 PM   #50
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

just a reminder that this is here for Alto, who's just coming off of a TA iirc

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL