Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
Switch = KO
1 Week DQ
Exhibition: Word Tour
Arena: Mt. Moon Clearing

Quote:
This is an exhibition based on the SPPf Comp Word Tournament, created and originally hosted by Kingofthestone and later hosted by Eliteknight. In the first post, the ref will include a theme. Each battler will then PM the ref a six letter word fitting the theme. These words will be used to RNG the other's team. The ref will RNG battlers a six Pokemon squad of fully evolved Pokemon where each Pokemon begins with a letter in the word their opponent chose for them. From there, the ref will PM battlers their teams. From there, the match will proceed as a normal match, be it public squad or hidden squad.
Your theme is Music! PMs away!

Last edited by Connor; 06-06-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:15 PM   #2
Connor
Who Knows?

Claimed. Resend the PMs to me and I'll get you your squads, boys.
Connor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:02 PM   #3
Snorby
Snackin'

Whoops forgot about this. Good luck Rhee, thanks for reffing Connor.

Alexis: Level 5 Female Qwilfish
HP Water

Arturo: Level 5 Male Ursaring
HP Normal

Adrian: Level 5 Male Avalugg (God damn why don't I have one of these)
HP Ice

Abbot: Level 5 Male Volbeat
HP Bug

Adelaide: Level 5 Female Espeon
HP Psychic

Fetus Deletus: Level 5 Genderless Reuniclus
HP Psychic

So given the word I gave you I know for certain you have Illumise. If our first matchup isn't Volbeat vs Illumise I will be very disappointed.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #4
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Whoops I also forgot about this

Thanks for reffing, Connor, and good luck, Snorbs! (also if I wasn't supposed to come up with my own HPs that's fine, just assume that they're default)

Carly the Xatu (Level 5 Female)
HP: Fighting

David the Zoroark (Level 5 Male)
HP: Rock

Rachel the Infernape (Level 5 Female)
HP: Ghost

George the Bibarel (Level 5 Male)
HP: Bug

Lana the Illumise (Level 5 Female)
HP: Fire

Dan the Togekiss (Level 5 Male)
HP: Ground

We'll start with Rachel

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
RealMrGame10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:35 PM   #5
Snorby
Snackin'

I went with default but I'm not terribly bothered either way.

Let's go with Adelaide.

Psybeam, Psychic

Old 06-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #6
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

abortabortabortabort

U-Turn into Lana. I'msorrysnorby

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 06-19-2016, 04:23 PM   #7
Connor
Who Knows?

The mid morning sun slowly crests over the high rising peaks of the surrounding Mount Moon. The roughened mountain terrain casts an imposing shadow around the surrounding beauty of the clearing, the mystic site nestled away in the heart of the range. Despite this secrecy, two figures slowly make their presence known to one another, standing at opposite ends of the clearing pond. Conjuring Poke Balls, their unspoken challenge accepted, they launch the orbs into the air, their two toned capsules splitting along the seam. A rushing whine of crimson energy dyes the surroundings for a moment, before the two combatants show themselves. Looking through narrowed eyes at her foe, Adelaide gently whips her tail through the air, while the expression of Rachel makes it obvious the Infernape would rather be anywhere else.

Wanting to waste no time, Adelaide crouches low to the ground, the crimson gem adorning her forehead shining with an intense energy. With a mewling cry, she sends a spiraling beam surging into the chest of her foe, and Rachel staggers back, gritting her teeth against the blow. However, she is determined to not allow herself to be subject to more abuse, cloaking her body in a light beige aura. Charging into Adelaide, Rachel vanishes in a flash of crimson, a small Bug hovering in the air before Adelaide moments later. Lana had made her debut.

Rachel took a fair hit, as did Adelaide. Lana totally fresh, Adelaide likewise pretty fresh.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:41 PM   #8
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Bug Buzz, Bug Bite

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 06-19-2016, 10:47 PM   #9
Snorby
Snackin'

Baton Pass to Abbot

Old 06-20-2016, 12:23 PM   #10
Connor
Who Knows?

Hovering before her opponent, Lana wears a wide grin on her face as she readies herself for battle. As she hovers back somewhat, her wings become embroiled by a dark crimson energy, and she intensifies the buzzing emanating from them. Unfortunately for her, her opponent is similarly quick. Channeling golden energy into the air, Adelaide forms a translucent construct from the flowing substance, before leaping skywards. The Espeon smashes her tails into the baton above her head, wincing as the first waves of incoming energy batter against her body. Fortunately for her she avoids a good deal of the incoming damage, instead vanishing in a flash of crimson light to be replaced by Abbot, the proud Volbeat puffing his chest out and beating it stoically.

Adelaide took a fair hit on switching out, but Abbot is fresh. Lana is similarly pretty peppy and untouched.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:31 PM   #11
Snorby
Snackin'

Confuse Ray, Toxic

Old 06-20-2016, 01:05 PM   #12
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Light Screen to try and reflect that Confuse Ray. If you're not confused, try and keep the screen between you and the Toxic as you Baton Pass back to Rachel. If you are confused, though, Zen Headbutt.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 06-21-2016, 09:10 AM   #13
Connor
Who Knows?

With the two counterparts facing off against one another, it is Abbot who moves first. His tail shines with an immense yellow light, and with a twist of his body, he directs the ensuing flash directly into the face of his foe. Lana grunts as her mind becomes muddled, desperately trying to blink through the worst of the murky fog descending upon her mind. While it was not as potent as normal due to her freshened mind, Lana still follows orders, channeling a crackling blue aura over her head. With a cry, she lunges forwards, headbutting Abbot directly in the chest and sending him wheeling away, the Volbeat hissing as he realises Lana was now once again clear of mind. Opening his mouth wide, Abbot responds by spewing a small globule of toxins over his foe, and Lana shudders as the poison begins to seep through her skin.

Toxic kicks in next round for Lana. Both are still pretty peppy, only damage to Abbot.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:35 PM   #14
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Wiggle your hips or whatever bugs do to seduce each other in an attempt to Attract him. If this is successful, Light Screen. If not, opt for a bondage option by String Shotting his arms/wings area.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 06-22-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
Snorby
Snackin'

Flash to startle out of the Attract. If you've been attracted, just a Tail Glow will do, otherwise, unload a pair of Aerial Aces on him.

Potential 3 confirmed

Old 06-23-2016, 12:47 PM   #16
Connor
Who Knows?

The two love bugs ready themselves for another round of battling, with Lana approaching her foe. She begins to dance, but before the full effect of her charms can take hold, Abbot launches a blinding blast of light directly into her face. Lana shrieks as her eyesight is briefly robbed of her, staggering back through the air as she shakes her head wildly. Blinking as she tries to recover, she grunts, instead deciding to fire a slimy string at her foe. Her accuracy is suffering, the lower part of Abbot the part to be webbed, but it is evident the Volbeat does not enjoy this all the same. Hissing, he dives through the air, his entire body flickering with pale blue energies as he gathers momentum. With one final, deceptive move, he crashes into the back or his foe with vicious force, and Lana cries out in pain. Her worry is not over there. Gathering momentum once again, Abbot comes shrieking in for a second strike, raking his body over the left flank of his foe and leaving Lana hissing with rage.

Lana has fallen quite far behind this round, nearing the end of her first third, while Abbot is untouched. Lana is fresh enough, while Abbot is beginning to strain somewhat.
Old 06-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #17
Snorby
Snackin'

Just a Bug Buzz will do, but if they wish to use any flying attacks, stop 'em in their tracks with Reflect.

Old 06-23-2016, 09:47 PM   #18
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Light Screen, U-Turn to Rachel.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 06-24-2016, 08:34 AM   #19
Connor
Who Knows?

The last round having gone his way, Abbot begins with a wide grin on his face, but Lana is determined to see that fade. As Abbot intensifies the buzzing sound of his wings, his opponent creates a pulsating barrier of bright pink energy, the translucent shield hovering in front of the Illumise. Abbot grimaces as his crimson tinged waves of sound smash against the barrier, absorbed entirely, the only indication they ever existed a few cracks spreading across the surface of the screen. To make matters worse, Lana abruptly dives towards her foe, roiling with a dull beige aura. Smashing into Abbot, she vanishes, replaced by the determined figure of Rachel.

Rachel has the Light Screen created by Lana in front of her, and is fresh. Abbot is refreshed and only took a slight hit.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:43 PM   #20
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Flamethrower, Flame Wheel

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 07-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #21
Snorby
Snackin'

Thunder Wave, Baton Pass back to Adelaide

*yawn*

Old 07-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #22
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

*crie*

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
Old 07-04-2016, 07:55 AM   #23
Connor
Who Knows?

Rachel glares at her foe from behind her screen, a wide grin spreading across her face. Rearing her head backwards, she allows her mouth to fill with flame, small embers bouncing from the edges of her maw to fizzle out on the ground. With a roar, she sends a conflagration rushing towards Abbot, but even as she does, she feels a numbing sensation spreading through her body. With a grunt, she realises Abbot had snaked crackling yellow tendrils around her leg, leaving her paralysed. Her only saving grace is the obvious pain Abbot had undergone, but even that is soon robbed of her. With a cheer, the Volbeat hurriedly channels energy into the air, a golden baton hanging there above him. He darts upwards, slamming his arm into the construct and vanishing in a flash of crimson, replaced by Adelaide, the Espeon lazily flicking her tail through the air.

Abbot is coming near the end of his first third after that, but Adelaide is fresh. Rachel is paralysed but retains the Light Screen, and is fresh.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #24
Snorby
Snackin'

Psyshock, Psychic Wave

Lord almighty Espeon is dull how does Jeri deal with this even deal with this?

Old 07-05-2016, 09:27 AM   #25
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

Take the psyshock to get out of your paralysis as you try to get off a Flamethrower, then Shadow Claw.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL