UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2016, 10:47 PM   #26
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Move forward (away from your current position) and upward as you head towards the surface, smashing against the wall of the pool closest to him again with another Earthquake to rid him of his doppelganger. Surface quickly and carefully and immediately send a Solar Beam into his face.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:40 AM   #27
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
With the end now in sight, Terra grunts as he stomps nearer the pool of lava, desperately straining to see through the viscous substance. With a shrug, he instead smashes his bone into a nearby rock construct, sending boulders tumbling through the super heated substance. Within the pool, Stropo manages to approach the edge of his pool while navigating around the incoming rocks, being stricken by a few glancing bloows as he moves. With a thud, he smashes into the edge, transmitting tectonic force with a sudden, jarring crash. The energies are weakened as they travel through the strange earth, but they are still enough to dispel the illusion Terra had created while dealing a telling blow to the Marowak himself. Stropo then begins to surface, his mouth wide open. A whitened energy gathers within his maw, and Terra waits in anticipation, wondering if his opponent will leave the pool. Unfortunately for him, as soon as Stropo surfaces as gives him his answer ... a blinding white light consumes his body.

Terra is unable to battle! DarkLucarioADV, your next Pokemon please.

Stropo good for two but moving through his final third.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:46 PM   #28
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Poliwrath, you're up next.

Hypnosis aimed at your foe as quickly as you can. If they're asleep, Hydro Pump. Otherwise, a non-riding Surf aimed into their lava pool.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #29
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Take advantage of your camouflage as you close your eyes as you submerge to try to avoid the waves. Emerge once more a bit further back and Pain Split.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 07:08 AM   #30
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
With Terra having finally succumbed, Phelps is called in his place, the Poliwrath wasting no time in striking a few poses to announce himself into the battle. Staring straight at Stropo, he begins to channel pulsing pink rings through the air towards the Magcargo, but his opponent is keen to the attack. Closing his eyes tight, he begins to submerge within his lava once again, leaving Phelps without much indication of where he might be. This does not bother the Poliwrath all that much. Spreading his arms out on either side, he channels a faint blue energy into the air, and when he brings his arms thrusting forwards, crashing waves materialise. They surge into the lava, the surrounding heat creating a mist of steam over the lava pool. Phelps waits, wondering if his foe was done ... but Stropo surfaces, looking battered and bruised. Barely able to hold on, he creates a connection with his foe, and rapidly drags health away. The round comes to a close before his technique could, but it is evident he looks a fair bit healthier.

Stropo is approaching critical now, and he's looking pretty tuckered. Phelps is good for two, and took a sizable hit.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:02 PM   #31
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Smog before letting yourself sink. Good work.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:16 PM   #32
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Surf, do it again if they're still up.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:35 PM   #33
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Phelps stands glaring at his foe, wondering how the snail had managed to remain in the fight quite this long. With a grunt, he raises both arms into the air, hurriedly gathering a dangerously familiar cloak behind him. As Stropo begins to exhale a fine purple haze, the Magcargo is left aghast to see a roaring wave surging towards him, and he can only groan as he accepts his fate. The tide washes over him, leaving what little haze he had managed to generate drowned out entirely, and with a final hiss, Stropo falls.

Stropo is unable to battle! Miror, your next Pokemon please.

Phelps remains about good for two, and suffered no damage.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #34
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Inoi, have at it.

Hit him with a Confuse Ray. If he's confused, Ingrain. If not, Energy Ball.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 09:36 PM   #35
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Close your eyes, then rush in with a Dynamic Punch.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:51 AM   #36
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
With Stropo having finally succumbed, the Magcargo is recalled to his Poke Ball, replaced with the determined, albeit it weird, figure of Inoi. The Cradily glares at the new foe before her, and wastes no time in setting about Phelps. Her eyes glisten with a fine yellow energy, and with a cry, she launches a thick beam of energy riddled light towards Phelps. Unfortunately for her, the Poliwrath simply closes his eyes and negates the entire purpose of the attack, remaining entirely fresh minded. With a grunt, Inoi takes it upon herself to use a different means of approaching the situation, creating a vibrant sphere of pure Grass energy. Phelps begins to charge, and is stricken directly on the chest by the incoming projectile, but even as he is showered in painful natural energies, he continues to move. Drawing his arm behind him, he ignites his fist with a vibrating aura of dark brown energy, thrusting forth with the appendage and slamming it into the body of Inoi. The Cradily shrieks with pain, but is left mercifully free of any further debilitating status.

Inoi has an early lead over Phelps, who is more or less at the end of his first third and about to enter the second. The Cradily is fresh, while Phelps is tiring slightly, but can go for two if needed.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:38 AM   #37
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Recalling Phelps out of the battle.

Masamune, it's up to you. MC Focus Blast as you try to stay out of melee range. Zen Headbutt into them if you happen to get confused. Otherwise, Signal Beam.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:14 PM   #38
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
writes down note to self to make gym Switch=Gym

Nevermind ignore me I got what it was switched around lol

Also, how about no.

Block the switch, followed by Energy Ball x2. Three.
__________________

Last edited by Miror; 07-24-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:13 AM   #39
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Deciding that Phelps' job was done for now, his trainer moves to recall the Poliwrath, but Inoi has other ideas entirely. Lashing out with her numerous tentacles, she embeds them in the ground just behind the Water type, managing to haul her body across the distance between the two. Just as the crimson beam of energy is readying to return Phelps to the safety of his Poke Ball, Inoi positions herself to interrupt it, and the Cradily grunts with triumph. Immediately turning on her now defenceless foe, Inoi hurriedly fashions a small sphere of whining verdant energy, the pale light flickering from the sphere almost beautiful - if it weren't quite so dangerous. With a cry, the Cradily launches the orb into the chest of Phelps, the Poliwrath roaring with pain as he staggers backwards. Catching himself, he narrows his eyes, readying for the next blow. With no orders to enact, his reactions are much better than they normally would be, and Phelps manages to roll to one side as the next projectile comes humming towards him, though the pale green sphere still manages quite a nasty blow on his side.

Phelps got launched into his final third this round, but is entirely fresh. Inoi, on the other hand, will be immediately sluggish thanks to that three, but will be able to get out two.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:20 PM   #40
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Sorry about the delay.

Trap him in a Rock Tomb. If he prevents it/escapes it, give him another Energy Ball, otherwise Ingrain while he stays inside.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #41
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Taking advantage of your freshness compared to your foe, charge into them with a Dynamic Punch as fast as you can. If they're confused, follow it up with a Full-Charge Focus Punch. Afterwards, send them a frosty Blizzard.

If you get trapped inside Rock Tomb before starting Focus Punch, destroy the tomb with a Magic!Surf, then follow up with a Blizzard. Three confirmed, either way.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:50 AM   #42
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Grimacing against the tiredness haranguing her body, Inoi glares at her foe, desperately trying to will herself into action. Phelps rushes forwards during the moment hesitation, curling his right hand into a compact fist. The appendage trembles with an intense energy, and with a grunt, he thrusts his blow into the face of his opponent. The sheer impact wrenches Inoi's head back, but as she comes back to her original position, Phelps realises he is in trouble. Rocks trembles beneath him before shear walls encroach on his position, leaving him trapped within a tomb of earth. Placing his arms against the sides, he soon conjures his solution, allowing raging waters to quickly fill within the hollow structure. The pressure builds, before the rocks rupture, and Phelps rides his wave out of the tomb and directly into the body of Inoi. Staggering back against the blow, the Cradily hisses, creating a small sphere of whirling green energy. Launching it through the air, she chuckles as it erupts over the body of Phelps, but the Poliwrath soon retaliates in kind. Placing his hands together, he ejects a sudden, forceful roar of wind, the turbulence mixed with snow and ice. Inoi groans with pain from the sudden impact, but she manages to hang on - actually looking a little better than her foe.

Phelps is right above critical and not looking good on the energy front after such an exhausting three mover. Inoi is similarly pretty tired now, and would appreciate a break.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:45 AM   #43
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Where does Inoi stand in health?
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #44
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Entered the final third but has a decent enough lead over Phelps.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #45
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
How's Medicham doing in health? (Last question, I promise)
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:14 PM   #46
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Burned but healthy - still well within the first third.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #47
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight
 
Kuvario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,918
Recalling Phelps once more, and sending out Masamune. MC Focus Blast, and Swift Steel.

If Phelps was somehow unable to be recalled, Drain Punch.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:16 PM   #48
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Hit it with a Hidden Power as it comes in, and try to Toxic him if you're somehow still alive. Good work.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:46 AM   #49
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,988
Deciding that Phelps could be useful in a later confrontation, his trainer recalls him to his Poke Ball, replacing him with the determined figure of Masamune. The Medicham stares at his foe with an almost aloof expression, but his eyes widen with shock as flickering grey orbs begin to form around the body of Inoi. Panicking, Masamune hurriedly forces energy into a focal point between his palms, condensing the raucous force into a compact sphere. The intense blue aura causes Inoi to shudder, but she launches her attack with a vicious roar, the orbs hurtling through the air towards Masamune. While they find their mark, they are unable to prevent Masamune's own construct from rocketing into the body of their progenitor, and with a hissing sigh of relief, Inoi collapses.

Inoi is unable to battle! Miror, your next Pokemon please.

Masamune is moving through his first third, still suffering from burn. Pretty fresh.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:27 PM   #50
Miror
Marsh Badge
 
Miror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,703
Sorry about the delay, I need more Rock/Flyings :c

Clan Ru, tear him limb from limb.

Body Slam the runt. If he's pinned, whip up a Sandstorm. Otherwise, Body Slam again.
__________________
Miror is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.